Author Topic: George bush spoke (babbled) about needing to make him dictator or DIE!!!  (Read 10632 times)

Offline Nailer

Yes he is going to ask again for more power to harrase citizens and spy on you and inveade your privact/lives.  When is GWB going to realize his scam is fading away and that the people he once had in his grip have once again began to think for themselves .

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23386756/
I am a realist that is slightly conservative yet I have some republican demeanor that can turn democrat when I feel the urge to flip independant.

The truth shall set you free, if not a 45ACP round will do the trick.. HEHE

Offline SuzakaDusk

Re: George bush to speak(babble) at 10am today on CNN
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 08:58:07 am »
I bet he will mention 911 a few times too.To keep the fear up ect.. And the sheepie will actually buy it..fools
Words can not describe how I feel, I am exiled in the UK away from my husband and babies and I so much love and miss them, I am heartbroken about my ordeal. I am so upset and overwhelmed by it all. I am not taking anything for my depression. I'm trying to hang in there, but it is hard.

Offline ekt8750

• Made In China
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2008, 09:20:43 am »
He actually just said something nice about Putin.
The mind is like a parachute. It works best when it's open. - Anthony J. DeAngelo

Offline Amd304912

• Ietsism (Dutch “ietsisme” - "Somethingism")
    • Israel-centered-neoconservative-death-cult-of-evangelican-born-again-Xtians-Are-you-one?                                      Im Not.
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2008, 09:23:42 am »
hes less surprised to be president. he thinks he got away with something. wait till hes like clinton the secret service will be like F this guy.
faith basers make me as sick as free basers Surah 75 سورة القيامة - محمد [ http://powerofthadolla.freeforums.org/ ] An Almond for a Parrot
€∀§M_ ³ حتى الآلهة الحمار الاحتفاظ زنجي الخراء تمشيا   أنت كافر نكاح تفرز من الشيطان الاكبر يا  ح

Offline Kregener

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2008, 09:28:53 am »
He is babbling right now on Faux Snooze.

"My judgment happens to be the will of the people".

::)
Going to church does not make you a Christian any more than going to a hospital makes you a doctor.

Stop thinking in terms of left and right and start thinking in terms of right and wrong

Offline ekt8750

• Made In China
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2008, 09:28:58 am »
I'm watching this press conference and can't help but see a petulant child crying that he can't get what he wants.
The mind is like a parachute. It works best when it's open. - Anthony J. DeAngelo

Offline Amd304912

• Israel-centered-neoconservative-death-cult-of-evangelican-born-again-Xtians-Are-you-one?                                      Im Not.
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2008, 09:31:14 am »
hes acting like a democrat today he rocking his blue gang colors for sympathy.. in other words hes set tripping.
faith basers make me as sick as free basers Surah 75 سورة القيامة - محمد [ http://powerofthadolla.freeforums.org/ ] An Almond for a Parrot
€∀§M_ ³ حتى الآلهة الحمار الاحتفاظ زنجي الخراء تمشيا   أنت كافر نكاح تفرز من الشيطان الاكبر يا  ح

Offline Amd304912

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2008, 09:36:01 am »
would the democrats be blocking fisa because if they are wrong and we get attacked are they gonna say we all lose or are they trying to hold back because fisa is too expansive.

bush: No, i dont think the congress is that cynical or reserved"?"

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: Bush, PNAC, Sen Blunt and McConnell: Make George Bush a Dictator or DIE!!!
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2008, 09:41:26 am »
he also said that Raul Castro is a tyrant that imprisons people for their political view.

Well let us compare...

Raul Castro body bag total... less than 100 maybe

George Bush body bag total... 5,000 soldiers, few thousand american contractors, over 1,000,000 innocent Iraqis, imprisoned over 100,000 political prisoners and over 1,000,000 non violent offenders.

Wow George, now Raul Castro is the bigger tyrant.

I really think he is going for the insanity defense.

That is all we need an insane president with a psychopathic genocidal vice president having dictatorial spying authority....

AWESOME!  WAY TO GO ROCKEFELLER!  GENIUS!
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2008, 09:43:24 am »
he also says we are not heading toward a recession.

NO SHIT!

WE ARE IN A DEPRESSION YOU NAZI THIEF!
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline ekt8750

• Made In China
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2008, 09:46:29 am »
he also said that Raul Castro is a tyrant that imprisons people for their political view.

Well let us compare...

Raul Castro body bag total... less than 100 maybe

George Bush body bag total... 5,000 soldiers, few thousand american contractors, over 1,000,000 innocent Iraqis, imprisoned over 100,000 political prisoners and over 1,000,000 non violent offenders.

Wow George, now Raul Castro is the bigger tyrant.

I really think he is going for the insanity defense.

That is all we need an insane president with a psychopathic genocidal vice president having dictatorial spying authority....

AWESOME!  WAY TO GO ROCKEFELLER!  GENIUS!

Don't forget Bush's 3000 9/11 victims.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2008, 09:47:22 am »
I added some threads to the main room about this and there is a new room dealing with the total illegality of FISA.

it rips apart the essense of this country and puts every person on a control grid of total surveillance (all transactions, text, voice, tv programming, mail, family history, dna data, medical records, food delivery, employment history, relationships, religion, political views-ALL OF IT) managed by the National Reconnaissance Office...THE ALL SEEING EYE.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?board=309.0

Offline Kregener

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2008, 09:48:31 am »
They should have distracted him with a set of car keys and let Frank Caliendo come out has him instead...
Going to church does not make you a Christian any more than going to a hospital makes you a doctor.

Stop thinking in terms of left and right and start thinking in terms of right and wrong

Offline Amd304912

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2008, 09:49:45 am »
National *Reconnaissance? Office...THE ALL SEEING EYE.

that is F*CKED up.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2008, 09:49:55 am »
Don't forget Bush's 3000 9/11 victims.

yup

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2008, 09:51:51 am »
National *Reconnaissance? Office...THE ALL SEEING EYE.

that is F*CKED up.

NRO is more powerful than 100 CIAs and FBIs

CIA, FBI, NSA, SS are customers to the NRO:

http://www.nro.gov/index.html
The NRO designs, builds and operates the nation's reconnaissance satellites. NRO products, provided to an expanding list of customers like the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and the Department of Defense (DoD), can warn of potential trouble spots around the world, help plan military operations, and monitor the environment.

As part of the 16-member Intelligence Community, the NRO plays a primary role in achieving information superiority for the
U. S. Government and Armed Forces.

A DoD agency, the NRO is staffed by DoD and CIA personnel. It is funded through the National Reconnaissance Program, part of the National Foreign Intelligence Program.

Our Vision:
Freedom's Sentinel in Space: One Team, Revolutionizing Global Reconnaissance.

Our Mission:
The NRO is a joint organization engaged in the research and development, acquisition, launch and operation of overhead reconnaissance systems necessary to meet the needs of the Intelligence Community and of the Department of Defense. The NRO conducts other activities as directed by the Secretary of Defense and/or the Director of National Intelligence.

In recent years, the NRO has implemented a series of actions declassifying some of its operations. The organization was declassified in September 1992 followed by the location of its headquarters in Chantilly, VA, in 1994. In February 1995, CORONA, a photoreconnaissance program in operation from 1960 to 1972, was declassified and 800,000 CORONA images were transferred to the National Archives and Records Administration. In December 1996, the NRO announced for the first time, in advance, the launch of a reconnaissance satellite.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2008, 09:54:21 am »
he said renewable energy does not work because the price of corn is high and food prices are high....

How is this not inflation?

how is corn, oil, and food high?  Only one way...the dollar is devalued.

IT IS SO OBVIOUS!

THEY ARE LAUGHING AT US!

Offline Amd304912

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2008, 09:57:07 am »
is there any way to upload pdfs? on a page cuz i got like 20 pdfs on "roundtable" talks about the nwo to trans atlantic union european union  like all of the global related things you know. i got them off ftp and im holding them cuz there from the einwigsstiens of the scribe people in the global scene. they are extreemly analytical and percise. from 2002 till late 2007.

Offline Amd304912

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2008, 09:59:40 am »
is there any way to upload pdfs? on a page cuz i got like 20 pdfs on "roundtable" talks about the nwo to trans atlantic union european union  like all of the global related things you know. i got them off ftp and im holding them cuz there from the einwigsstiens of the scribe people in the global scene. they are extreemly analytical and percise. from 2002 till late 2007.

yo yo yo yo

Offline ekt8750

• Made In China
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2008, 10:08:58 am »
Where do you plan on uploading them to?

Offline Kregener

« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2008, 10:12:18 am »
There are several free "File Cabinet"-type websites where, once you register, you can upload your pdf's and post links to others to download them.

http://www.filefactory.com/

Is one.

Offline Amd304912

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2008, 10:13:18 am »
no idea. i dont use mega rapid soo i need something free i have a file den but i have aim on that little button in the corner but i was gonna say i can provide links if anyone would be interested

Offline Amd304912

« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2008, 10:15:07 am »
ok file den it is ill post the topic in a bit ill put the whole folder on it its 93.3/4 mb

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2008, 10:23:31 am »
http://scribd.com is the most open system.

it is like the youtube of pdf's

Offline changedname

« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2008, 10:26:14 am »
George Bush to babble?? Is that why some refer to the USA as babel-on??  ;D ::)

Offline Amd304912

« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2008, 10:30:40 am »
nah its regualr ebook pdf files im batch uploading them and ill make a topic with the links to the files there are indexes pics transcript and highlight and its think tank ones.

Offline Nailer

« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2008, 12:10:21 pm »
I better be glad I was at home watching instead of on site as I was cussing Bush on his greatly flawed logic and how we are headlong into a depression and past the recession point. The CIA would have had me pinned using me as a tazer test target zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz you had enough yet .

Bush has lost his mind and when he said our economy is good I want to reach through the TV and B##ch slap him.  There are people already in my area having to decide to buy groceries or buy medicine for their kids.
I am a realist that is slightly conservative yet I have some republican demeanor that can turn democrat when I feel the urge to flip independant.

The truth shall set you free, if not a 45ACP round will do the trick.. HEHE

Offline DJ BALL

• wearechangevancouver.org
    • WeAreChangeVancouver
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2008, 02:11:33 pm »
Ridiculous that people believe a word from this filth.
For 7 years all he has done is lie.
and yeah 911 was committed by some cavedwellers.
"Ann Coulter is a singularly disgusting person....when i met her i was stunned.. i felt a presence of evil..i thought i was seeing a concentration camp victim/slash/ ring wraith..she could barley walk..she was toddling on her legs with her arms out like a ghoul.." ALEX JONES

setmefree

Re: George bush spoke (babbled) about needing to make him dictator or DIE!!!
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2008, 03:50:40 pm »
He's so stupid, he was talking about his stimulous package and how it would help people put "money" on the table.  HE's such and arogant F$#k!