Author Topic: Brice Taylor - Thanks for the Memories  (Read 2177 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Brice Taylor - Thanks for the Memories
« on: February 27, 2008, 02:39:18 pm »
Brice Taylor - Thanks for the Memories
http://www.scribd.com/word/download/279713?extension=pdf
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline lord edward coke

• "Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God"
    • sedm
Re: Brice Taylor - Thanks for the Memories
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 02:58:59 pm »
 :'(  didn't get to far in this sad sick read
"Liberty has never come from government.  Liberty has always come from the subjects of government. The history of liberty is a history  of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it." http://sedm.org/

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 03:07:33 pm »
Kathleen Sullivan - Unshackled - A Survivor's Story of Mind Control (2003)
http://www.scribd.com/word/download/1889937?extension=pdf
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline NonCompliance

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2008, 07:38:50 pm »
110 pages in I came across this:

On one side of the walkway the inmates were left alone and on the other side they were hooked up
to electrodes, with a band around their head and wrists, and were shocked. Then a guard took me to say
programming phrases to them like, "I will not commit a crime. I will behave in society like a good citizen.
I will no longer offend. I will not rape. I will be calm. I will be peaceful. I will not fight. I will not swear. I
will be an asset to society. I will follow orders. I will obey commands. I will serve my country to the best
of my ability." They even hooked up their penises to electroshock as a trauma-programming tactic. When
they were tortured, the men broke out in a sweat and some even cried, and after the trauma, they had me
deliver the program phrases. Whenever I was alone with them, a renegade personality within me that
could relate and sympathize with their plight, slipped in the suggestion, "I will fight for my own
freedom."

Reading this touched me deeply. To think that this person, who had suffered to an extent beyond any I could dream of, would still hold enough sympathy and humanity within herself to feel compassion toward another person shows the power and beauty of the human spirit. It is breath taking. I stand in awe.

“If death meant just leaving the stage long enough to change costume and come back as a new character...Would you slow down? Or speed up?”           -Chuck Palahniuk

Offline mtngirl1013

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2008, 01:05:19 pm »
110 pages in I came across this: Whenever I was alone with them, a renegade personality within me that
could relate and sympathize with their plight, slipped in the suggestion, "I will fight for my own
freedom."

I hope it worked!
Hunting the truth is an art. -H.G. Wells

Always question the received reality. -George Carlin

There is always more misery among the lower classes than there is humanity in the higher.   - Victor Hugo