Author Topic: UN 50 year CODEX plan to poison the World + UN population control documents + American Autogenocide + The Negro Project  (Read 34710 times)

Offline dukey

sorry for caps ..

In this video
http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-5266884912495233634&hl=en

Dr. Laibow lays out what the global elite plan to do to our food. This is seriously scary stuff. She mentions, that THEY expect that 3 billion of us will die from starvation, then another 2 billion of us will die from preventable diseases. They are going to make vitamins and health supplements ILLEGAL. They are going to reallow many banned pesticides into our food. Literally it wont be safe to eat store bought food anymore .....

I'm extremely concerned about this video. Please take the time to check out this information.

Offline Robodoon

• Just say NO to World Government
    • Robodoon.com
Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT INFORMATION !!
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 07:45:25 pm »
Yeah. I haven't watched the video yet...but yeah.

But I'll also respond when I get the time to look at your video.

Do they plan to poison us, yes...they are right now.

Do they plan genocide, yes...its already started.

Not trying to be a snot...give me a bit and I'll look and respond.

If I don't respond fast enough, then tell me. (give me fire for my desire LOL)

Its not very "American" is it? No its not.

If your video doesn't pan out I can show you things that do.

"...conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure -- one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."  David Rockefeller

Offline dukey

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2007, 07:56:22 pm »
it starts off a bit slow
setting the scene, but the real meat is about 20 mins in

Offline Joe(WI)

• Knowledge
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2007, 08:09:21 pm »
That video explains alot about China selling us poisonous food! WTO controls the trade guidelines for food internationally, what better way to mess up our food supply! When all our farmers have sold the farm, we rely on big arga and exports!

Gah! I think we should all chip in and get Dubya some Chinese pretzels! Yay!

btw, I can't stream anything longer than 13 minutes w/o crashing. Smaller parts 1,2,3,4 would be appreciated =)
The number, 666, has been changed. The new number is, 999.

Offline FiL

Re: EMERGENCY TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2007, 02:01:53 pm »
This betta be worth it

Offline Rufus Shinra

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2007, 03:42:45 pm »
PLEASE take a look at this topic: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=1241.0

Poisoned food is nothing new...

Empire of the City -- Part 1: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4675077383139148549

Please take your time to watch Part 1 and Part 2... it's very informative.

Offline maddog3n

• "Every man dies, but not every man lives!" Wallace
Re: EXPOSED: VIDEO: UN 50 year CODEX plan to poison the World - Deatailed
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2007, 04:08:00 pm »
Wow, not to scare anyone from watching but that was an info dump from hell.  The good doctor is right, I've never even heard of Codex Alimentarius.  Because I speak a little latin and I'm interested in the etymology of words, I took a look at the name Codex Alimentarius.  Obviously codex means to codify or in other word enumerate laws.  Well if you thought that you would be as wrong as I was.  Merriam Webster's definition is: "a manuscript book especially of Scripture, classics, or ancient annals".  Interesting, no?  Then we look at alimentarius. Now, the suffix arius in latin means "relating to".  The latin word for aliment is alimentum.  Then looking up aliment and alimentum for definitions I find that the words are synonymous with food, nutrition, provender, and victuals.  Obviously, we can figure out the first two but what about provender and victuals.  I had never heard of either, so I looked them up as well.  Merriam Webster's definitions of provender is: "dry food for domestic animals" and victuals's is: "food usable by people".  Wouldn't you say that is an interesting name then for an non-governmental organization:  "The Scripture relating to food usable by people and animals".  If even a tenth of what the good doctor said is true; and I only say that as a quantifier as I am not, I say again not impugning anything the doctor purported but to be fair I haven't read the massive amounts of data or references on the websites about the Codex Alimentarius either.  Regardless, I am absolutely appalled and furious that Congress, our elected leaders, would allow any non-governmental or governmental agency to tell the public, "These are the only foods your allowed to eat and this is the way you will eat it".  Excellent information and was worth my forty minutes. 
" The great secret of succeeding in conversation is to admire little, to hear much; always to distrust our own reason, and sometimes that of our friends; never to pretend to wit, but to make that of others appear as much as possibly we can; to hearken to what is said and to answer to the purpose. Bl

Offline maddog3n

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2007, 04:10:41 pm »
Robodon-
"If I don't respond fast enough, then tell me. (give me fire for my desire LOL)"

Love Metallica....GIVE ME FUEL, GIVE ME FIRE, GIVE ME THAT WHICH I DESIRE!!!! WHOOO YEAAAH!!

Nice
" The great secret of succeeding in conversation is to admire little, to hear much; always to distrust our own reason, and sometimes that of our friends; never to pretend to wit, but to make that of others appear as much as possibly we can; to hearken to what is said and to answer to the purpose. Bl

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2007, 04:12:36 pm »
All- post all of the CODEX info on this thread ASAP - links, articles, studies, players, connections, videos, documents.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2007, 04:21:15 pm »
PLEASE take a look at this topic: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=1241.0
Poisoned food is nothing new...

This is light years beyond poison food, this is a worldwide conspiracy for population control.

Codex Alimentarius - The Plan to Ban All Natural Food Supplements ...Codex Alimentarius - The Plan To Ban All Vitamins, Minerals, Herbs and Supplements. monsanto, terminator seed, roundup ready soybeans ...
www.therapure.com/codex.htm - 36k - Cached - Similar pages

Will CODEX Protect Your DNA? by Bill SardiWhile researchers are attempting to pinpoint which people have certain genetic tendencies to develop disease, what goes unsaid is that all humans are 99.9% ...
www.lewrockwell.com/sardi/sardi28.html - 37k - Cached - Similar pages

How Codex Alimentarius Promotes PesticidesAnd both poison enzyme systems which are essential to life. ... Commission on Mental Health] recommended a plan of mandatory mental health screening for all ...
www.healthfreedomusa.org/index.php?page_id=170 - 33k - Cached - Similar pages

The Lost Dutchman CodexThat includes Gulf War Syndrome, uranium poisoning from radioactive minigun projectiles, poison from all those chemical plants we bombed, suicide, ...
www.mit.edu/people/robot/dutchmancodex.html - 50k - Cached - Similar pages

[PDF] A Nutricidal CodexFile Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
—How do you protect somebody from a poison?“ asks Laibow. —You use toxicology. You ... Not much longer, because under the Codex all dairy cows will ...
www.green-living.us/codexarticles.pdf - Similar pages

Codex - The War on Natural Healthcare – Reporting from the FrontlineThe plan was ingenious: Don’t bring CODEX to Australia – but deliver .... one or two poison pen articles, misinforming their some combined 80000 members, ...
www.thenhf.com/codex_65.htm - 65k - Cached - Similar pages

[PDF] An Update on Acrylamide in FoodFile Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
humans based on the ability to induce cancer and heritable. mutations in laboratory animals .... The Dose Makes the Poison! “All things are poison and there ...
www.jifsan.umd.edu/presentations/acrylamide2002/coughlin.pdf - Similar pages

The United Nations Food Commission Takes Anti vitamin Supplement ...WHO Food Safety director tells CODEX delegates that mega-dose vitamin pills are ... Virtually all 6 billion humans on the planet are vitamin C deficient if ...
http://www.knowledgeofhealth.com/executelink.asp?story=The%20United%20Nations%20Food%20Commission%20Takes%20Anti%20vitamin%20Supplement%20Stance - 219k - Cached - Similar pages

July 1 2005 The Day CODEX Will Protect You From High Dose Dietary ...But without CODEX there have been no reported deaths and only a small number of adverse reactions reported to poison control centers in the USA in the past ...
http://www.knowledgeofhealth.com/executelink.asp?story=July%201%202005%20The%20Day%20CODEX%20Will%20Protect%20You%20From%20High%20Dose%20Dietary%20Supplements - 225k - Cached - Similar pages

NutriMedical Online Database of Nutritional SupplementsDr. Bill opens with medical news on HIV testing all prenancies, ..... with Dr Bill re the CODEX ALIMENTARIUS WHO UN plans to poison global foods with toxins ...
www.nutrimedical.com/audio.jhtml?method=list&audio_cats.id=14 - 233k - Cached - Similar pages

All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
America's Darkest Secret: The Nine Stages of American Autogenocide 
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2007, 04:48:05 pm »

Auto comes from the Greek reflexive pronoun while genocide comes from the Latin words gens meaning "race, tribe" and -cidere meaning "kill."

American Autogenocide is the deliberate, systematic and legal murder of American citizens by socially-engineering the die-off of populations that are “problematic” for the interests of wealth and power. Most victims prematurely die from social forces targeted at them to cause them to wear out by stress. This process is called "Weathering Away" or "Attrition By Stress."

Although it has to be “legal,” autogenocide is always committed under the radar so the media won’t be compelled to report it and so the people won’t see it or understand it. More, the genocide is blamed on the victims and their deaths are hidden-attributed-to other causes rather than the primary one of autogenocide.

What is different between this genocide and other genocides is that this unique genocide doesn't produce mass graves. Instead, the victims are spread over a large geographic area and buried singly, thereby hiding the body count. This keeps the deaths sanitized and homogenized. It also keeps the autogenocide surreal; thus enabling the village to deny It's existence when clues to It's existence are ambundant and abundantly transparent.

Six Primary Factors to Genocide

There are six primary factors underlying genocide. First, there is an overpopulation of people from groups that are not economically or socially important and/or viable to the political and economic elite.

Second, genocides usually happen in times of shortages. The shortage behind the current American autogenocide is work. America is losing jobs while the population continues to grow. The wealthy and industry are loathe to pay taxes to support negative or low producers (useless eaters) because the costs of maintaining these people (via increased taxes and social costs) affects their profits and earnings.

More, when there are too many people in times of great shortages, they become restless and can group together to force democratic and social changes the economic/political/military elite don’t want and work tirelessly and relentlessly against.

The third factor is that genocides are common to patriarchal societies. The stronger the institutional and cultural patriarchy, the stronger the chances for acts of genocide to exist, whether external or internal.

Threat to power (now or in the future) is the fourth underlying factor of genocide. For example, approximately one-third of all Americans are minorities and that number is expected to rise unless that population begins to die off. If minorities become the majority, the old, established rule of the country by white male elite will not hold for long unless the country becomes a dictatorship.

The fifth primary factor to genocide is that women and children are the primary targets. Women are exterminated because of their fertility. Eliminate them and the next generation of unwanted people will automatically be eliminated or at least be considerably downsized. This applies to the elimination of children as well.

Six, modern autogenocides don’t happen without the help of the media. They constantly distribute the propaganda preparing the village psyche for acceptance of the deaths. They officially ignore the suffering and premature death, thus lending approval to its justification and execution.

As good servants to the status quo, the media “hides” the parts of America the ruling and economic elite don’t want the majority of the village to see. Only when a fluke thing happens, like an Act of God like Hurricane Katrina, will America see its other, darker side. Now even that has faded and become buried as the national media has mostly forgotten it at the request of their elite masters. Autogenocide has to be hidden until all the people that are considered liabilities (debit people) in the books of the Patriarchal Capitalist Country are disappeared.

Five Types of Genocide

Roger Smith (1999) identified five genocide typologies. They are as follows: retributive genocide; institutional genocide; utilitarian genocide; monopolistic genocide; and, ideological genocide.

Retributive genocide may play a role in all genocide. It is usually rare as a principle motive and used mainly as a rationalization. It usually flows from the dehumanization attached to victims.

Institutional genocide was politically sanctioned mass murder in ancient and medieval times. It is a universal result of conquest and is an inherent form of warfare. It is motivated by the desire to terrorize and exert dominative power and eliminate any possible retaliation.

Utilitarian genocide was very prominent from the 16th to 19th centuries. It is used for the colonial domination and exploitation of indigenous peoples, although many would argue that the free market system dominates and exploits all groups of people who have no economic or political power. The basic proposition of utilitarian genocide is that some people must die so others can live well and the major force driving it is ethnocentrism and greed.

The most frequent cause of genocide in the 20th century and early 21st century has been the struggle to monopolize power. Monopolistic genocide is a tool for the elite to monopolize and centralize power in the hands of a few.

Most genocide prior to the 20th century was external with the goal of conquest and colonial expansion. Today, most genocide is internal or domestic (groups within the same territorial boundaries are destroyed). Issues not at stake in external genocide are the center of internal genocide: who belongs; who is to have voice in politics; what is the shape of the community; what should the purposes of community be.

The fifth type of genocide is ideological genocide. Religion usually provides a rationale. In many cases, the genocides are carried out to protect and defend a particular religious faith, including certain forms of nationalism.

Camus explained ideological genocide as a metaphysical revolt against humanity in which an attempt is made to create/reestablish a system providing for order and justice that humanity thought to be lacking. At the same time, ideological genocide strives for a type of salvation that strives to eliminate all that is perceived to be impure.

A Modern Genocide Usually Consists of More Than One Kind of Genocide

Most types of modern genocide are a hybrid of two or more kinds. For example, the Nazis committed retributive genocide as well as institutional, utilitarian, monopolistic and ideological genocide.

Retributive: The Jews had to be punished for killing Christ and for controlling finance. They and other “enemies of the state” had to be punished for running down decent society in general.

Institutional: Nazis mass-murdered large groups of people, usually with the help of locals. All was politically-sanctioned.

Utilitarian: Some people had to die so others could live well.

Monopolistic: Nazi Germany committed both external and internal genocide. A premiere reason behind this was to monopolize power.

Ideological: Untermenchen (sub-humans) and other defective people were dragging German society down. Religion provided the perfect rationale as the early Christian fathers and Martin Luther wrote/instructed that the Jews killed Jesus, thus were a cursed and hated people. This was taught for millennia in churches and theological schools.

The modern American autogenocide is also a hybrid. Like the Nazis, it is a hybrid of all five types of genocide.

Retributive: Since Barry Goldwater in the 1960’s, the conservatives have done nothing but attack and demonize/dehumanize the poor, until they lost all their perceived humanity. The lazy, tax-sucking, tax-dependent poor had to be morally “saved” by eliminating social safety nets so they would be “motivated to work” when in reality, there was little if any work for them and certainly no work that paid a living wage.

Institutional: The old, established order of elite males rule by terror or what is known as the “patriarchal authority of violence.” Institutional genocide reinforces this kind of violence. The autogenocide going on in America right now is politically-sanctioned mass murder. It is politically sanctioned through legislation and through non-legislation (e.g., the continued dismantling of social programs when they are needed more than ever and lack of energy, motivation to reinstate them) and through patriarchal institutions. More, it is politically sanctioned by bureaucracies, male institutions and the corporate-owned media.

Utilitarian: Some people have to die so others can live well, including receiving more share of the community distribution of wealth and more chances for work.

Monopolistic: Autogenocide is internal genocide. The autogenocide being committed against Americans is done to keep the wealth and power in the hands of the established white male order for now and for the future. Think of it as negative, “preemptive” population control to keep the System as it has existed for over two hundred years for the next two hundred years.

Ideological: The conservative right claimed that the poor were dragging the country down morally and economically because they were costing society (living on welfare or getting some other public benefit) when in the “Land of Opportunity “anyone” who “really wanted” a job could get one. The right’s “think-tanks” and other institutions launched and paid for “studies” to “prove” their ideologies in their favor. Afterwards, they flooded the social tapestry with “evidence” to sway public opinion in the corner of the right.

In the late 1990’s, the American village was constantly covered in propaganda from the government and media proclaiming a “perfect economy” and bemoaning that there were not enough workers to fill all the jobs available. Years later, all of this has been disproved, but it still worked: Part of the American autogenocide became more ideological because of the enormous propaganda released in American communities to stir up civil wars and xenophobia.

Offline Biggs

Re: America's Darkest Secret: The Nine Stages of American Autogenocide
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2007, 05:31:43 pm »
It sure is a dangerous situation and TPTB are certainly prepared to be utterly ruthless in its execution, I mean look at 9-11, especially the poison dust that is killing thousands and thousands as we speak. Plus the awful crime of Katrina, blowing the levees and allowing the people to die of thirst, if they had waited any longer they would have arrived at a football stadium full of corpses.

But then the US was a nation sadly founded on genocide (at least in its present federal form), one of histories worst genocides of 12 million native Indians, now they want to reduce or cull certain parts of US society and indeed of the whole globe.

Frightening stuff.
STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

Offline Biggs

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2007, 10:32:25 pm »
damned shocking stuff
STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

Offline 1776blues

« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2007, 03:58:27 pm »
Add to this as proof with many repeating the need to get rid of anyone who opposes this administations policies and not just by the media! All this right under their noses not realizing that at any given moment they could be the next group targeted!

It is and always has been an evil world for those forces never stop!
"That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it

is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new

Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its

powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect the

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2007, 01:03:53 am »
Exellent article Sane!!!!!!!

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2007, 07:28:59 am »
read it all, that is only an excerpt.  You won't sleep for a few days.

Offline 1776blues

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2007, 03:56:20 pm »
I read it all and needless to say I am not surprised one bit.  Only the blind could not see this!
"That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it

is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new

Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its

powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect the

Offline maddog3n

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2007, 05:07:11 am »
Here is some proof that what Sane is got here is going on.  Some could make the case that this is more about capitalism, but too make money quicker instead of saving people lives doesn't sound like capitalism to me.

Patients get appointments for Botox faster than for moles: study 

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=3738.0

Offline 7stringking

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2007, 09:38:45 am »
The truly insidious nature of this is that so many people can be killed off through toxins, poisoned foods, and other means without anyone being the wiser.....I think the real war going on right now is 'The War on the Poor'......

Offline Joe(WI)

• Knowledge
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2007, 07:22:58 pm »
http://ahha.org/codex.htm

I remember I had a link to this too. God save our food.
The number, 666, has been changed. The new number is, 999.

Offline Salem

• |Ventrilo > v10.darkstarllc.com:5309|
    • Salem™
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2007, 03:08:05 am »
 >:(
play this game now        http://refer.gpotato.com/721246/Flyff         

"When they find the remains of our civilation no matter who they are or what they are the only thing that will be said was mans greatest predator was man him self " Salem

Offline mikekey.com

• Warrior Training
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2007, 03:40:08 pm »
Basically we are killing ourselves?
"The time is now near at hand which must probably determine whether Americans are to be freemen or slaves; whether they are to have any property they can call their own; whether their houses and farms are to be pillaged and destroyed, and themselves consigned to a state of wretchedness from which no

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2007, 03:56:15 pm »
Basically we are forced into a slaves life of killing each other.  WE are put into an autogenocidal box from birth to grave, unless WE realize this, we will never be able to stop it.

Offline mikekey.com

• Warrior Training
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2007, 05:12:04 pm »
So the solution to the problem is?
"The time is now near at hand which must probably determine whether Americans are to be freemen or slaves; whether they are to have any property they can call their own; whether their houses and farms are to be pillaged and destroyed, and themselves consigned to a state of wretchedness from which no

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2007, 06:58:19 pm »
Mikekey, if I might suggest, ...empowerment of the people.  The several related posts all make allusions to the approach of those in positions of power utilizing their wealth and wares to steal the locus of control from each member of humanity while buffering their own positions.  Our individual sense of sovereignty must be taken from us for any of their plans to be successful.  The resistance that self-respecting humans must but forth has slowed/stopped the march of empires and will indeed stop this one too.

Develop a strong sense of self-respect and get very very truthfully informed, and pay it foward.     
Morality is contraband in war.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2007, 07:59:16 pm »
So the solution to the problem is?

Basically we are forced into a slaves life of killing each other.  WE are put into an autogenocidal box from birth to grave, unless WE realize this, we will never be able to stop it.

First thing you have to do is get mad:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8513763692488955727

Offline Servant of Truth

UN population control documents...
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2007, 03:52:48 pm »
Heres a lengthy documentation from the United Nations concerning overpopulation and how they plan to resolve the "problem".Straight from the horses mouth,check it out.

---> http://www.un.org/esa/population/publications/pop_challenges/Population_Challenges.pdf
For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither anything hid, that shall not be
known and come abroad. (Luke 8:17)

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
America Destroyed By Design - AJ's First Documentary
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2007, 08:12:27 pm »
COUNTDOWN TO ENDGAME...MAKE SURE YOU WATCH THEM ALL AGAIN

America - Destroyed By Design

Offline ﮐ≡≡ﮐ ŦħíИgﮐ

Re: America Destroyed By Design - AJ's First Documentary
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2007, 08:20:50 pm »
damn straight watching this one again, it means more NOW somehow.
in a nutshell or in a nuts hell, a little space makes all the difference.

Offline Stan

Re: America Destroyed By Design - AJ's First Documentary
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2007, 09:48:37 pm »
I missed his old stuff so I've been catching up over the last week. I don't know why I waited so long but when he mentioned Police State on the radio I decided to check them out. There's just Masters Of Terror and Matrix Of Evil left so I'll catch them on the weekend.

The driver's license protest and confrontation with David Gergen are two of my favourite clips. You can watch them on Youtube.  8)
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ptsbCwcbrfc
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=32z6Cw21OAk

Offline SpaceCommand

« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2007, 12:44:02 am »
http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/index.php/?p=322

Nutricide (noo trih side):
1. Intentionally bringing about our causing the death of a body of knowledge and information concerning the health promoting and curative attributes of herbs, food and food components
2. Intentionally bringing about our causing the death of large numbers of people through nutritional manipulation

Codex Alimentarius (the international food standard organization) and multinational corporation collusion together impair and gravely threaten world health. If Codex has its way, its deadly standards and guidelines will be implemented in the United States by 2010 significantly impairing the health and health prospects of all Americans, killing those with chronic illnesses who depend on therapeutic dose nutritional supplements for survival.

From the PDF:

Codex Alimentarius will contaminate every bite of food you eat and make your favorite
vitamins, minerals and herbs illegal substances. It will become impossible in the United
States to find clean food to feed your family or yourself or to use natural health options to
get well and stay that way, at least legally. Codex rules governing organic food so
degrade it that pollution with veterinary drugs, pesticides, genetically modified foods,
toxins and growth hormones will make the designation totally meaningless.
Implicit in estimates by the two organizations which run Codex Alimentarius for the
UN[1] are that implementation of just the restrictive Vitamin and Mineral Guideline
alone[2] will result in the deaths of at least 3 billion people world wide. Those
estimates anticipate the deaths of at least 1 billion people from simple starvation and 2
billion more from what WHO and FAO identify as the “preventable chronic diseases of
under nutrition”: cancers, cardiovascular disease, stroke, diabetes and obesity.

Comment:

The outrage of the Codex Alimentarius is far greater than anyone could have foreseen, especially when you envision from the World Health Organization that 3 billion people will die after its implementation. This is going to be mandatory after 2009, think about it, you will have no recourse to adequate nutrition, pesticides already illegal in many countries made compulsory. The list goes on and on.

I do not know if Alex included these ideas in Endgame, but I am looking forward to watching his best efforts regardless. You could do a movie just on this issue alone.

There are video lectures by Dr. Rima Laibow MD that explain a great deal:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5266884912495233634

http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/index.php?page_id=389

And a wmv file:

http://www.lifespirit.org/Codex2Step.wmv
And yet the same revolutionary beliefs for which our forebears fought are still at issue around the globe—the belief that the rights of man come not from the generosity of the state, but from the hand of God.

John F. Kennedy Inaugural Address

Offline L2Design

• GOT GLOCK
    • Graphic Design/Printing
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2007, 04:27:43 pm »
Thank you Spacecommand for posting that info. I was trying to remember that doctor.

Poisons in everything! Buy organic seeds. Stop eating grains.
I even used FrontlinePlus and my dog had a bad reaction. I washed that crap off her and shes fine now.

BUY GOJI juice:
http://www.goji4yourhealth.com/
Make it so!

Offline Robodoon

• Just say NO to World Government
    • Robodoon.com
Re: UN population control documents...
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2007, 05:44:21 pm »
Heres a lengthy documentation from the United Nations concerning overpopulation and how they plan to resolve the "problem".Straight from the horses mouth,check it out.

---> http://www.un.org/esa/population/publications/pop_challenges/Population_Challenges.pdf

Thanks for link

Implementation of the Programme of Action depends crucially on building a
partnership for global development where all actors, including Governments, multilateral
and donor agencies, civil society and the private sector, cooperate to realize its
goals and objectives. In this way, it would validate the importance of the goals included
in the United Nations Millennium Declaration and contribute to underscoring that
international cooperation is essential for the implementation of population and development
programmes, particularly in the least developed and other low-income
developing countries.
"...conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure -- one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."  David Rockefeller

Offline Watermonkey

« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2007, 01:03:37 am »
What will the "not-so-useless eaters" eat to avoid this mass culling? Do they all go underground with their slaves and their own organic gardens or what?

Offline Beelze-bush

• Tom Scearce's Home On The Web
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2007, 10:20:38 am »
The dang thing has a domain all it's own: http://www.codexalimentarius.net/web/index_en.jsp

Here's an article from July 5, 2006 concerning this topic:
Codex Chairman Seeks to Thwart Natural Solutions Foundation Pro Health Codex Initiative
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2006/7/prweb406560.htm

I watched the video months ago. Better living through chemistry! Yeesh.

ouch!

Offline uwaf

« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2007, 08:15:10 pm »
The only thing I knew about CA was the fact they wanted to outlaw vitamins and natural remedies. Watching this makes sense with other writings I've read. They certainly have our/their bases covered. I like the part about the fluoride being used to docile everyone.Look around, it works. I think they are making fake foods because in the future humans, if that's what we'll be, will be fake,genetically modified,robotic,mindless serfs.

Offline Tom Marvolo Riddle

« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2007, 08:00:51 pm »
I know about the vitamins, theres been a fight to keep our supplements from being taken over and regulated for a while now. I have seen this in the magazine Energy Times. If this happens then soon you may have to go to a Dr. to get a prescipiton for supplements and pay big time for them.

Offline goulash

• shine the light spread love practice peace
    • http://web.me.com/bikebox/bong_gong/Welcome.html
The Negro Project: Margaret Sanger's Eugenic Plan for Black Americans OMG
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2007, 07:40:19 am »
The Negro Project: Margaret Sanger's Eugenic Plan for Black Americans     5/1/2001
By Tanya L. Greenhttp://www.cwfa.org/articledisplay.asp?id=1466&department=CWA&categoryid=life#sanger

“... I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live.”

—Deuteronomy 30:19 (NKJV)
ALEX  IS NOT WRONG

Concerned Women for America
1015 Fifteenth St. N.W., Suite 1100
Washington, D.C. 20005
Phone: (202) 488-7000
Fax: (202) 488-0806
peace  is war enjoy ..where's the  war  were  always at war ™ ' said harry i do like  it so'

the real cost of  war

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: The Negro Project: Margaret Sanger's Eugenic Plan for Black Americans OMG
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2007, 08:16:14 am »
Malthusian Eugenics
http://www.cwfa.org/articledisplay.asp?id=1466

Margaret Sanger aligned herself with the eugenicists whose ideology prevailed in the early 20th century. Eugenicists strongly espoused racial supremacy and “purity,” particularly of the “Aryan” race. Eugenicists hoped to purify the bloodlines and improve the race by encouraging the “fit” to reproduce and the “unfit” to restrict their reproduction. They sought to contain the “inferior” races through segregation, sterilization, birth control and abortion.

Sanger embraced Malthusian eugenics. Thomas Robert Malthus, a 19th-century cleric and professor of political economy, believed a population time bomb threatened the existence of the human race.2 He viewed social problems such as poverty, deprivation and hunger as evidence of this “population crisis.” According to writer George Grant, Malthus condemned charities and other forms of benevolence, because he believed they only exacerbated the problems. His answer was to restrict population growth of certain groups of people.3 His theories of population growth and economic stability became the basis for national and international social policy. Grant quotes from Malthus' magnum opus, An Essay on the Principle of Population, published in six editions from 1798 to 1826:

All children born, beyond what would be required to keep up the population to a desired level, must necessarily perish, unless room is made for them by the deaths of grown persons. We should facilitate, instead of foolishly and vainly endeavoring to impede, the operations of nature in producing this mortality.4

Malthus' disciples believed if Western civilization were to survive, the physically unfit, the materially poor, the spiritually diseased, the racially inferior, and the mentally incompetent had to be suppressed and isolated—or even, perhaps, eliminated. His disciples felt the subtler and more “scientific” approaches of education, contraception, sterilization and abortion were more “practical and acceptable ways” to ease the pressures of the alleged overpopulation.5

Critics of Malthusianism said the group “produced a new vocabulary of mumbo-jumbo. It was all hard-headed, scientific and relentless.” Further, historical facts have proved the Malthusian mathematical scheme regarding overpopulation to be inaccurate, though many still believe them.6

Despite the falsehoods of Malthus' overpopulation claims, Sanger nonetheless immersed herself in Malthusian eugenics. Grant wrote she argued for birth control using the “scientifically verified” threat of poverty, sickness, racial tension and overpopulation as its background. Sanger's publication, The Birth Control Review (founded in 1917) regularly published pro-eugenic articles from eugenicists, such as Ernst Rudin.7 Although Sanger ceased editing The Birth Control Review in 1929, the ABCL continued to use it as a platform for eugenic ideas.

Sanger built the work of the ABCL, and, ultimately, Planned Parenthood, on the ideas and resources of the eugenics movement. Grant reported that “virtually all of the organization's board members were eugenicists.” Eugenicists financed the early projects, from the opening of birth control clinics to the publishing of “revolutionary” literature. Eugenicists comprised the speakers at conferences, authors of literature and the providers of services “almost without exception.” And Planned Parenthood's international work was originally housed in the offices of the Eugenics Society. The two organizations were intertwined for years.8

The ABCL became a legal entity on April 22, 1922, in New York. Before that, Sanger illegally operated a birth control clinic in October 1916, in the Brownsville section of Brooklyn, New York, which eventually closed. The clinic serviced the poor immigrants who heavily populated the area—those deemed “unfit” to reproduce.9

Sanger's early writings clearly reflected Malthus' influence. She writes:

Organized charity itself is the symptom of a malignant social disease. Those vast, complex, interrelated organizations aiming to control and to diminish the spread of misery and destitution and all the menacing evils that spring out of this sinisterly fertile soil, are the surest sign that our civilization has bred, is breeding and perpetuating constantly increasing numbers of defectives, delinquents and dependents.10

In another passage, she decries the burden of “human waste” on society:

It [charity] encourages the healthier and more normal sections of the world to shoulder the burden of unthinking and indiscriminate fecundity of others; which brings with it, as I think the reader must agree, a dead weight of human waste. Instead of decreasing and aiming to eliminate the stocks that are most detrimental to the future of the race and the world, it tends to render them to a menacing degree dominant [emphasis added].11

She concluded,

The most serious charge that can be brought against modern “benevolence” is that it encourages the perpetuation of defectives, delinquents and dependents. These are the most dangerous elements in the world community, the most devastating curse on human progress and expression.12

The Review printed an excerpt of an address Sanger gave in 1926. In it she said:

It now remains for the U.S. government to set a sensible example to the world by offering a bonus or yearly pension to all obviously unfit parents who allow themselves to be sterilized by harmless and scientific means. In this way the moron and the diseased would have no posterity to inherit their unhappy condition. The number of the feeble-minded would decrease and a heavy burden would be lifted from the shoulders of the fit.13

Sanger said a “bonus” would be “wise and profitable” and “the salvation of American civilization.”14 She presented her ideas to Mr. C. Harold Smith (of the New York Evening World) on “the welfare committee” in New York City. She said, “people must be helped to help themselves.” Any plan or program that would make them “dependent upon doles and charities” is “paternalistic” and would not be “of any permanent value.” She included an essay (what she called a “program of public welfare,”) entitled “We Must Breed a Race of Thoroughbreds.”15

In it she argued that birth control clinics, or bureaus, should be established “in which men and women will be taught the science of parenthood and the science of breeding.” For this was the way “to breed out of the race the scourges of transmissible disease, mental defect, poverty, lawlessness, crime ... since these classes would be decreasing in number instead of breeding like weeds [emphasis added].”16

Her program called for women to receive birth control advice in various situations, including where:

the woman or man had a “transmissible” disease such as insanity, feeble-mindedness, epilepsy, syphilis, etc.;
the children already born were “subnormal or feeble-minded”;
the father's wages were “inadequate ... to provide for more children.”

Sanger said “such a plan would ... reduce the birthrate among the diseased, the sickly, the poverty stricken and anti-social classes, elements unable to provide for themselves, and the burden of which we are all forced to carry.”17

Sanger had openly embraced Malthusian eugenics, and it shaped her actions in the ensuing years

Offline David Rothscum

Re: The Negro Project: Margaret Sanger's Eugenic Plan for Black Americans OM
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2007, 09:18:39 am »
Some quotes from Margaret Sanger:
It is said that a fish as large as a man has a brain no larger than the kernel of an almond. In all fish and reptiles where there is no great brain development, there is also no conscious sexual control. The lower down in the scale of human development we go the less sexual control we find. It is said that the aboriginal Australian, the lowest known species of the human family, just a step higher than the chimpanzee in brain development, has so little sexual control that police authority alone prevents him from obtaining sexual satisfaction on the streets.

A stern and rigid policy of sterilization and segregation to that grade of population whose progeny is already tainted or whose inheritance is such that objectionable traits may be transmitted to offspring.

That's why she founded Planned Parenthood, to get rid of colored people and other people the inbreeders don't like.
Here's some info on the Gates-Planned Parenthood link I posted somewhere else:
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=16028.msg59959#msg59959