Author Topic: Obama: Requiring Photo-ID to Vote is Wrong.  (Read 1088 times)

Offline larsonstdoc

Obama: Requiring Photo-ID to Vote is Wrong.
« on: August 08, 2015, 08:10:21 am »
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/cnsnewscom-staff/obama-requiring-photo-id-vote-wrong-going-vote-somebody-elses-name

The jackass speaks again.

(CNSNews.com) - Speaking at the White House Thursday, on the 50th anniversary of the Voting Rights Act, President Barack Obama said that people do not take advantage of the lack of voter ID laws to cast fraudulent votes in other peoples' names.

The president based his conclusion on government data on the number of people the government prosecutes for this crime.

“Sadly, too many states are making it harder for folks to vote--instituting photo ID laws that on the surface sound good,” said Obama.

But I am certain, because we’ve actually looked at the data on this, that almost nobody wakes up saying, I’m going to go vote in somebody else’s name--doesn't happen.”
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: Obama: Requiring Photo-ID to Vote is Wrong.
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2015, 02:55:48 pm »
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5