Author Topic: Live Presidential FOX Debate tonight  (Read 15953 times)

Offline lee51

Live Presidential FOX Debate tonight
« on: August 06, 2015, 02:00:53 pm »
From what I understand this is only shown on Cable. We do not have cable TV. Does anyone on here know of a free LIVE STREAM showing the Presidential debate? We really want to watch it but I'm struggling where to find a link so we can watch it.  Anyone know of any places showing this online?

Offline lee51

Re: Live Presidential FOX Debate tonight
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2015, 02:05:46 pm »
Just found this and I'm very angry. I had no idea this live debate would not be shown to every American in this country. Only the rich get to watch it. We do not have cable and this link below says there is no other way to watch it.

http://www.abc2news.com/news/national/dont-have-cable-forget-about-watching-tonights-presidential-debate

Well,, TOUGH for FAUX news because my opinion of them has gone down to a huge peeled ZERO!   >:(

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2015, 02:19:47 pm »
I refuse to watch it the fixed boxing match
I'm waiting for the bloopers reel ...
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline lee51

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2015, 02:37:19 pm »
Guess I'll be waiting with you!  We live out in the country and cable isn't even an option...maybe I can find a friend who has it and watch it at their house.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2015, 02:41:54 pm »
Don King would love this - So what's the line on in Vegas?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jzUJFW211M
Don King Has Never Lost An Interview

Donald Trump, Larry Holmes, Don King & Mike Tyson - #TysonHolmes - 1988 - Classic Photo

http://espn.go.com/chalk/story/_/id/13386269/donald-trump-odds-improve-12-1-win-us-presidential-race-2016-chalk
Heading into tonight's Republican debate, Trump is listed as low as 12-1 to win the 2016 election. Just six weeks ago, he was sitting at 100-1 at sports books in the United Kingdom. At William Hill, he's gone from 50-1 to 7-1 to win the Republican nomination.

| - -- -

Suckerberg own all your base ...

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/how-to-watch-the-fox-news-republican-debates-online/
How to Watch the Fox News Republican Debates Online
by Mediaite Staff | 11:36 am, August 6th, 2015

The first Republican presidential debates will air tonight on Fox News, co-presented by Facebook.

In order to watch the full debate online, you must have cable authentication — i.e., you will need to login using your cable subscription information. Otherwise, FoxNews.com will have clips (as will Mediaite) throughout the night; with the full debate available on the network’s site Friday morning.

Digital audiences may also interact with Fox during the debate, using the network’s Facebook page.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2015, 04:45:23 pm »

It's 348 pm Montana time and the also rans are debating---Perry, Miss Fiorina and Miss Lindsey and others.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2015, 04:48:07 pm »

It's 348 pm Montana time and the also rans are debating---Perry, Miss Fiorina and Miss Lindsey and others.

Most of them say we need to fight ISIS.  I SAY WE NEED TO DEFUND ISIS.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2015, 05:22:08 pm »

Miss Lindsey WANTS US BACK IN IRAQ.  SHE IS TOAST.  She kept bringing the subject of of going back to Iraq.  Lindsey and McCain have one track minds----WAR AND DEATH.

I thought Miss Carly did the best of the 2nd Tier candidates.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2015, 05:43:46 pm »

Miss Lindsey WANTS US BACK IN IRAQ.  SHE IS TOAST.  She kept bringing the subject of of going back to Iraq.  Lindsey and McCain have one track minds----WAR AND DEATH.

I thought Miss Carly did the best of the 2nd Tier candidates.
Spot On Doc. I caught the end and I agree with your insight on Debate 'Happy Hour':

the Mrs. is excited about tonight; and I just want to see Trump give the politico a sucker punch in the arena of Common Sense  8) ...as he tells the Truth: which the politico never does...
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline lee51

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2015, 10:03:54 pm »
So who WON this debate in your opinion?

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2015, 10:14:34 pm »

… FOXXX after-show is wall-to-wall TRUMP BASHING.
Not surprising after he beat the crew down.

St. Augustine: -The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself.-

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2015, 12:29:38 am »

FOX NEWS----We Report.  We Decide.

Saw the Drudge Poll---Top 3 were Trump, Cruz and Carson----as I predicted on the other thread at Prison Planet Forum ---"The 2016 Election"

IMO FOX's plan tonight WAS TO BURY TRUMP.

If I were Trump. I would not have answered the question about whether or not he would support the eventual nominee or go 3rd party.  It is none of Fox New's damn business.

The questions were skewed to give Trump a difficult time.

IMO Fox is part of the false left right paradigm.

Only Hannity seemed fair in his post-debate interview of Trump.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2015, 10:16:59 am »
Drudgereport.com : http://www.drudgereport.com/now.htm

**DRUDGE POLL** WHO WON THE FIRST REPUBLICAN DEBATE '16?
BUSH 2.12% (10,712 votes)
CARSON 8.79% (44,312 votes)
CHRISTIE 1.28% (6,450 votes)
CRUZ 13.99% (70,570 votes)
HUCKABEE 3.34% (16,825 votes)
KASICH 4.89% (24,671 votes)
PAUL 6.3% (31,795 votes)
RUBIO 9.9% (49,910 votes)
TRUMP 45.75% (230,740 votes)
WALKER 3.64% (18,366 votes)
Total Votes: 504,351

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2015, 10:24:59 am »

FOX NEWS----We Report.  We Decide.

[/b][/size][/color]

SHAME ON YOU FOX NEWS.                                                                                         http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-08-07/fox-news-couldn-t-kill-trump-s-momentum-and-may-have-only-made-it-stronger

Fox News Couldn't Kill Trump’s Momentum and May Have Only Made It Stronger

Judging by Thursday’s electric debate, he may have sensed his true opponent before anyone else had a clue: the network.

A few hours before Thursday’s Fox News debate, a friend of Donald Trump’s confided to me that Trump was nervous. Not about the competition—he could handle them. No, Trump worried about Fox News, and in particular, debate moderator Megyn Kelly. She’d been hammering him all week on her show, and he was certain she was out to get him. He’d canceled a Fox News appearance on Monday night, the friend said, in order to avoid her. (Trump’s spokeswoman wouldn’t confirm or deny this.)

It turns out Trump was right. His toughest opponents Thursday night weren’t the candidates up on stage, but the Fox News moderators, who went right after him—none with more gusto than Kelly.

Kelly, the whip-smart queen of Fox News’ blonde stunners, went straight for the jugular. “You've called women you don't like fat pigs, dogs, slobs and disgusting animals,” she admonished Trump. “Does that sound to you like the temperament of a man we should elect as president?”

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2015, 10:30:45 am »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/08/07/trump-wins-post-debate-spin-blasts-frank-luntz-as-low-class-slob/

TRUMP WINS POST-DEBATE SPIN; BLASTS FRANK LUNTZ AS ‘LOW CLASS SLOB’

Using the words “low class slob,” Trump gave Luntz the now-famous Trump treatment and accused Luntz of stacking the focus group deck against him:

Donald J. Trump  ✔@realDonaldTrump
.@FrankLuntz is a low class slob who came to my office looking for consulting work and I had zero interest. Now he picks anti-Trump panels!
1:28 AM - 7 Aug 2015 · Manhattan, NY, United States
     1,145 1,145 Retweets   1,869 1,869 favorites

Donald J. Trump  ✔@realDonaldTrump
.@FrankLuntz, your so-called "focus groups" are a total joke. Don't come to my office looking for business again. You are a clown!
1:45 AM - 7 Aug 2015

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2015, 10:43:11 am »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/08/06/exclusive-ann-coulter-donald-trump-ted-cruz-understand-the-immigration-primary/

EXCLUSIVE–ANN COULTER: DONALD TRUMP, TED CRUZ UNDERSTAND THE IMMIGRATION PRIMARY

It’s still all the Donald. He was the big man on stage.

They challenged him in that first question about supporting the eventual nominee — whomever it may be — and he was right to refuse. The issues he represents cannot be subordinated to party. One wishes he had hammered the immigration point in that first question, by saying: “Any candidate who doesn’t respond to the threat of uncontrolled immigration cannot represent me.” He’d better understand that’s his signature issue. Other than that, he sounds informed, smart, and presidential. Brilliant on Obamacare. Brilliant on giving money to politicians. Brilliant on immigration.

Cruz did the best after Trump, including pointing out that he was the only one to vote against Rubio’s amnesty, which he called “Schumer’s amnesty.”

Jeb looks more like Caitlyn Jenner every day.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2015, 10:43:38 am »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/08/07/trump-wins-post-debate-spin-blasts-frank-luntz-as-low-class-slob/

TRUMP WINS POST-DEBATE SPIN; BLASTS FRANK LUNTZ AS ‘LOW CLASS SLOB’

Using the words “low class slob,” Trump gave Luntz the now-famous Trump treatment and accused Luntz of stacking the focus group deck against him.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^  ^

… from the breitbart link:

"
Trump is also performing some pretty impressive jujitsu. Kelly attacked Trump from the premise that he’s a sexist. The truth, though, is that Trump calls everyone names. Referring to Luntz as a “slob” makes it hard for anyone to claim he singles out  women, which is the definition of a sexist.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2015, 11:03:56 am »
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/fox-gives-trump-most-speaking-time-during-first-debate/

Fox gives Trump, er Fox, most speaking time during first debate

Time analysis compiled by a university political researcher finds frontrunner Donald Trump dominated last night’s Republican presidential debate, that is, if you don’t count the moderators.

Donald Trump Fox debateFox News debate moderators allowed Trump speak the most of all the candidates, clocking in at 10 minutes, 32 seconds of air time.

Former Gov. Jeb Bush — stationed in the #2 podium due to his polling — came in a relative distant second, with 8 minutes 31 seconds.

The third-highest polling candidate — Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker — came in 9th place, being heard just over half of Trump’s time.

All told, the 10 candidates at the 9pm debate spoke “a total of one hour, eight minutes, and 49 seconds …”

According to Smart Politics, “an equal distribution of speaking time would have been six minutes and 52 seconds per candidate.”

Dr. Eric J. Ostermeier, research associate at the Humphrey School’s Center for the Study of Politics and Governance at the University of Minnesota, created this breakdown:

According to Ostermeier, Walker’s relative lack of air time was his own doing. He “gave responses of less than 40 seconds six times and never exceeded 48 seconds for any of his remarks.”

The analysis notes Fox moderators Chris Wallace, Megyn Kelly and Bret Baier spoke for 31 minutes and 53 seconds of the roughly two-hour broadcast, or 31.7% of the time.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2015, 06:59:23 pm »
Basically we found out last night there are no Republicans in the Republican party ...

except maybe Rand Paul but he doesn't count

Offline iamc2

« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2015, 07:24:03 pm »
So who WON this debate in your opinion?
Trump Won & Doc. Carson came in 2nd!

Trump and Carson beat the DUMB questions from silly folks: especially: the Mods  :o

Trump won: Because he is REAL and the others are NOT!

...as time goes on...Trump will rum the race...and I believe he will win... ;)

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2015, 08:31:21 pm »
http://www.reviewjournal.com/politics/elections/vegas-sets-odds-republican-nomination
Posted August 7, 2015 - 5:28pm
Vegas sets odds for Republican nomination
By Brett Steidler
reviewjournal.com

Forget the polls. Forget the talking heads on TV. Forget the lies and empty promises being pitched by the candidates. If you want to know who the Republican presidential nominee will be, look to Vegas.

South Point oddsmaker Jimmy Vaccaro has released odds on who will win the GOP nomination, and he hasn't lasted 40 years in this town by being wrong.

Although billionaire magalomaniac Donald Trump has dominated the airwaves, the conversation and even the polls to this point, there are still 5 candidates more likely to be nominated than the Donald.

Jeb Bush opened as the 2/1 favorite in Vaccaro's view and he remains the top choice after Thursday night's debate
. Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker had a rough night Thursday, but was still good enough to hold on to the second slot, at 5/1 odds. Ditto for John Kasich and Mike Huckabee, staying strong at Nos. 3 and 4, with 10/1 and 12/1 odds, respectively.

Then we have the apparent "winner" of Thursday's debate, Marco Rubio. Rubio was bunched up with Trump and New Jersey governor Chris Christie when the opening lines were released, but he looked relatable and prepared Thursday night, allowing him to leapfrong the two blowhards. Rubio sits at 12/1 in Vaccaro's latest odds, while Trump and Christie are nipping at his heels at 15/1.

Thr rest are probably also-rans, but keep an eye on Carly Fiorina, who jumped from 100/1 to 50/1 in Vaccaro's view, after a commanding performance in the jayvee debate. She probably won't get the nom, but could be a major influence as the process moves forward.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2015, 08:44:29 pm »
 I have too say; as an old handicapper on horse races:

'the horse that takes a Fast lead: will win the Race'---and Trump is in the lead...

Trump beat the snot out of the other runners  8)

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2015, 10:11:31 pm »
The 'Murdocificacton' of the American presidency.   ::)

So, the corporate media goes out and gets questionable polls on how to CHOOSE FOR YOU, the ten candidates the corporate media will PRESENT / SELL to the American public.   ::)  In the age of the internet?

Corporate media controls debate.  NO 'independent' media ALLOWED to grill the chosen ten.

Donald Trump putting on his best Obama 2007 'promises, promises', lies to the public as the corporate media 'pretends' to demonize him.  When I think of Trump and Obama, the story of the scorpion and the frog comes to mind.  When the 'MAFIA Don' shows his 'true colors' as the establishment troll he always was and, always will be, people will be 'shocked' as if getting played yet again, you didn't see this sellout coming.  ::)

Fox SELLING Jeb as the 'winning' candidate in their little dog and pony show is as revolting as they KNOW it truly is.

The Clintanic campaign 2016
With Trump getting the NON Ron Paul treatment with mega media coverage, and Jeb Bush looking as revolting as ever, one would think the stars have magically all aligned so that someone as totally unelectable as Hillary Clinton could actually pull of getting elected by the people of the USA.  What's totally amazing, is that even with the NWO pulling out every stop for Hill-dog she just keeps sinking in public opinion worse than the Titanic in icy waters.

Then there is poor old Rand Paul. He only got 5 minutes to speak!! Robbery!  To those people I have this to say...  There were a number of GOP candidates that FOX completely omitted from the debate and that makes me want to look up those people more than ever now.   

The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline iamc2

« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2015, 11:08:36 pm »
 If Trump stays the course: He will WIN!

The Re-dumb-ya-cans will stay the course of Politico and in the end Trump will WIN and he will pick Dr. Ben Carson for VP!

Trump is so far ahead of this field;;;and he will never be caught  8)

...this is a NEW Day in America  ;)

Offline iamc2

« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2015, 07:08:42 am »
 This was ONLY the warm up Debacle [debate] and, as we see more: most Americans will take the Trump Card...as he is our last hope of changing the Nation for the better!

Trump is still ahead in all the Polls and this tells me, that Americans are putting Money on the fastest Horse in this Race..., [good bet  ;)!]

...and the Race goes on...

Here is a Pun: Euchre ...you need the trump Card in Euchre: and it is The Jokers:

... is Trump Joking---I say NOT...but he is The Trump Card---and he is making a JOKE of the Politicos...and I say---" Ha-Ha!"

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2015, 07:15:16 am »
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Offline iamc2

« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2015, 07:28:06 am »
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

COOL  8) Mr. Holly  ;D...our Trump Card has just Rolled in!!

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2015, 07:55:58 am »

Megyn Kelly had a group of 20 Republicans on her show last night.  It was pretty fair.  Most of the people said that they wish they could say what Trump is saying---meaning THEY ARE MAD AS HELL AND THEY AREN'T GOING TO TAKE BUSINESS AS USUAL ANYMORE.  IMO they are sick of the Bush-Obama-Hillary Train of the NONSTOP SOCIALISM AND COMMUNISM AND FASCISM.  THOUGH NOT PERFECT, it is time to jump on the TRUMP TRAIN.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2015, 08:26:20 am »
http://www.wired.com/2015/08/trumps-antics-making-facebook-twitter-money/

TRUMP’S ANTICS ARE MAKING FACEBOOK AND TWITTER MONEY

TO FACEBOOK AND TWITTER, your attention is everything. And last night’s first GOP primary debate—especially a certain wispy-haired candidate—most definitely captured it.

With social feeds and live video services, the biggest social media companies are vying to be the place you go to share your thoughts before, after, and, most notably, during live events. So, what better way to test that capacity, and show off their muscle, than what turned out to be the hugely popular real-time GOP debate?

According to Twitter, Trump was mentioned in 30 percent of all tweets related to #GOPDebate candidates.

Facebook joined Fox News to co-sponsor the event, and its giant logos peaked out from behind each candidate, some of whom were served up questions submitted from users on video via the site. And according to Facebook, the response was solid. The company tracked 20 million interactions among 7.5 million US Facebook users during the debate, including likes, posts, comments, and shares. By comparison, this year’s State of the Union accounted for 14 million interactions among 5.6 million people. (The site sees nearly 1 billion users daily.)

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2015, 10:27:26 am »
I fixed the Trump card, gave him a comb over lol

This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2015, 10:37:27 am »
he's not a republican ...and gee, he maybe a Trojan horse from the enemy camp ... no that couldn't be ...  let's go off topic over women's menstrual cycles ... that'll help forget about Iran and the NSA ISIS alciada executive actions illegal immigration daca  obamacare gun control fusion centers whatever...

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/08/politics/donald-trump-cnn-megyn-kelly-comment/
Donald Trump's 'blood' comment about Megyn Kelly backfires
By Holly Yan, CNN
Updated 11:32 AM ET, Sat August 8, 2015
| Video Source: CNN

Atlanta (CNN)—Donald Trump's feud with Megyn Kelly escalated Friday night when he said the Fox News host had "blood coming out of her wherever" at this week's Republican debate, resulting in swift condemnation from conservatives and a major political event pulling its invitation to him.

During Thursday's debate, Kelly pressed Trump about misogynistic, sexist comments he made in the past, such as calling some women "fat pigs, dogs, slobs, and disgusting animals."

Trump slammed Kelly, saying her questions were "ridiculous" and "off-base."

| - - - -

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/08/07/us-usa-election-ratings-idUSKCN0QC20520150807
Politics  |  Fri Aug 7, 2015 5:12pm EDT
Related:  Politics,  Television 

Republican debate sets TV record with 24 million viewers
LOS ANGELES  |  By Lisa Richwine

The Republican candidates' prime-time debate on Fox News Channel drew 24 million viewers, more than double the prior record for a presidential primary debate and the highest non-sports telecast in cable TV history, according to Nielsen data released on Friday

| - - - -

http://www.wsj.com/articles/rupert-murdoch-immigration-reform-cant-wait-1403134311
Immigration Reform Can't Wait

There is rarely a good time to do hard things, and America won't advance if legislators act like seat-warmers.
 By Rupert Murdoch
Updated June 18, 2014 7:36 p.m. ET

... Like others who want comprehensive immigration reform ...
People are looking for leadership—those who stand for something and offer a vision for how to take America forward and keep our nation economically competitive. One of the most immediate ways to revitalize our economy is by passing immigration reform.

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2015, 10:45:05 am »
Dude really is a Joker, a clown. What else can you say. Him pointing out real issues and then spouting crap helps shrink those relative issues. Most people used to watching reality TV won't mind, along with others that are just disgusted with the system. It's a pincher attack.
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2015, 11:08:17 am »
^^^^
People are looking for leadership—those who stand for something and offer a vision for how to take America forward and keep our nation economically competitive. One of the most immediate ways to revitalize our economy is by passing immigration reform

As long as we the people put up with this rep?demo one party system  there won't be a change! I don't care who the nominees are.
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline iamc2

« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2015, 12:12:39 pm »

Megyn Kelly had a group of 20 Republicans on her show last night.  It was pretty fair.  Most of the people said that they wish they could say what Trump is saying---meaning THEY ARE MAD AS HELL AND THEY AREN'T GOING TO TAKE BUSINESS AS USUAL ANYMORE.  IMO they are sick of the Bush-Obama-Hillary Train of the NONSTOP SOCIALISM AND COMMUNISM AND FASCISM.  THOUGH NOT PERFECT, it is time to jump on the TRUMP TRAIN.
Doc. I have been saying this all along  ;)

Trump is in a league of his own---and that puts the Re-dumb-ya-cans up against a Wall of Truth!

...and Americans Love The Truth... 8)

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2015, 12:47:18 pm »
Doc. I have been saying this all along  ;)

Trump is in a league of his own---and that puts the Re-dumb-ya-cans up against a Wall of Truth!

...and Americans Love The Truth... 8)

You are right.  I have had 2 relatives get killed by illegals and my son's ex-girlfriend stabbed over a hundred times and killed by an illegal.  IT'S TIME TO BUILD THE TRUMP FENCE AND SEAL THE BORDER.  It's time that everyone speak English. 

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2015, 12:52:45 pm »
Interviewer: Any thoughts on what we are going to see tonight?

David Stockman: "No, I am not going to watch it. If I wanted to see some clowns before me I would go to the circus."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-08-07/tops-david-stockman-warns-epochal-deflation
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2015, 01:11:03 pm »
  You are right.  I have had 2 relatives get killed by illegals and my son's ex-girlfriend stabbed over a hundred times and killed by an illegal.  IT'S TIME TO BUILD THE TRUMP FENCE AND SEAL THE BORDER.  It's time that everyone speak English.

but if trump is just a joker ? in league with another billionaire Murdoch?

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/03/trump-murdoch-digging-new-york-observer-lately.html
Donald and Ivanka Trump, Wendi Murdoch Digging the New York Observer Lately
 By Jenni Avins     

March 15, 2013
10:37 a.m.

The New York Observer’s new editor Ken Kurson wrote this week that the paper intends to “continue to own the microcommunities of power” of New York City. Last night, members of those microcommunities celebrated the paper’s 25th anniversary at The Four Seasons.

Mayor Bloomberg, Donald and Melania Trump, Katie Holmes, Wendi Murdoch, Observer owner and publisher Jared Kushner, and his wife Ivanka Trump all circled up near the entrance to the pool room, chatting, cheek-kissing, and creating a general phalanx of flashbulbs.

The always modest and unbiased Donald Trump said this week’s issue of his son-in-law’s paper (which includes him among "The Most Influential New Yorkers of the Past 25 Years") was probably his favorite ever. “I picked up the paper. I read the most vibrant paper and I called Jared. I said, ‘This paper is vibrant.’ The last issue was so great. Not because I was in it, by the way. It was just so great. And I said, ‘You’ve really done a great job, because it was so vibrant.’”

| - - -
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/07/30/nothing-unites-special-interests-like-a-common-enemy/comment-page-1/

Candidate Jeb Bush attends Chamber of Commerce dinner with Fox’s Rupert Murdoch and Valerie Jarrett (December 2014)

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2015, 01:29:36 pm »
but if trump is just a joker ? in league with another billionaire Murdoch?

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/03/trump-murdoch-digging-new-york-observer-lately.html
Donald and Ivanka Trump, Wendi Murdoch Digging the New York Observer Lately
 By Jenni Avins     

March 15, 2013
10:37 a.m.

The New York Observer’s new editor Ken Kurson wrote this week that the paper intends to “continue to own the microcommunities of power” of New York City. Last night, members of those microcommunities celebrated the paper’s 25th anniversary at The Four Seasons.

Mayor Bloomberg, Donald and Melania Trump, Katie Holmes, Wendi Murdoch, Observer owner and publisher Jared Kushner, and his wife Ivanka Trump all circled up near the entrance to the pool room, chatting, cheek-kissing, and creating a general phalanx of flashbulbs.

The always modest and unbiased Donald Trump said this week’s issue of his son-in-law’s paper (which includes him among "The Most Influential New Yorkers of the Past 25 Years") was probably his favorite ever. “I picked up the paper. I read the most vibrant paper and I called Jared. I said, ‘This paper is vibrant.’ The last issue was so great. Not because I was in it, by the way. It was just so great. And I said, ‘You’ve really done a great job, because it was so vibrant.’”

| - - -
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/07/30/nothing-unites-special-interests-like-a-common-enemy/comment-page-1/

Candidate Jeb Bush attends Chamber of Commerce dinner with Fox’s Rupert Murdoch and Valerie Jarrett (December 2014)

Trump will be less of a joker than Jeb or Hillary.

If they had a real Republican Party, THEY WOULD HAVE IMPEACHED OBAMA.

LIKE EVADING GRID HAS SAID, YOU CAN'T TRUST ANY OF THEM BUT JEB AND HILLARY ARE THE WORST.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2015, 03:11:33 pm »
just understand you're being played. ...

mask_changing__the_most_guarded_art

http://www.oddsshark.com/entertainment/us-presidential-odds-2016-futures
2016 US Presidential Election - Republican Presidential Nominee

Odds as of August 5 at Bovada
Jeb Bush +150
Scott Walker +300
Marco Rubio +400
Donald Trump +750
Rand Paul +1200

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2015, 06:58:28 pm »

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/08/08/illegal-alien-crime-accounts-for-over-30-of-murders-in-some-states/

ILLEGAL ALIEN CRIME ACCOUNTS FOR OVER 30% OF MURDERS IN MANY STATES

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump deserves credit for forcing all 17 Republican candidates to talk about the social costs of illegal immigration, but it is not “Trump’s issue.” We will be making a fatal mistake if we let the media discuss it that way.

As Ann Coulter has pointed out, this is the most critical issue of the 2016 race because this is the issue that will define whether or not there will even be an American nation recognizable as the “home of the free and land of the brave.”

But illegal immigration is not “Ann Coulter’s issue” any more than it is “Tom Tancredo’s issue.” It is America’s issue — not only because it will define America in the 21st Century but because it also defines American elections and who will be voting in elections in 2020 and beyond. It also illuminates the power of the mainstream media to keep issues off the national stage.

Think of illegal immigration this way: If the liberal media can keep illegal alien crime out of the “kitchen table debate,” they can keep any issue out of the debate. And they will if they can get away with it. For those reasons, illegal immigration is much more than an issue of public policy; it is the poster child for media malpractice.

The media’s attempt to suppress public awareness over illegal alien crime and the effects of illegal immigration on American workers’ jobs and wages is nothing less than censorship on a massive scale. We need to start talking about it in those terms and hold the media accountable for the lack of ethical standards.

The mainstream media – including, sadly, major segments of the presumably conservative media, like the Wall Street Journal — are working overtime to keep the American public and the American voters in the dark on the scope of illegal alien crime. The murder of Kate Steinle in San Francisco exposed only the tip of a massive iceberg, and the media establishment is desperate to avoid dealing with the iceberg underneath.

Let’s look at a few numbers. You haven’t seen them in the New York Times, Atlanta Constitution, or the Miami Herald, nor have they been featured on NBC Nightly news or CNN. So, the average American is blissfully unaware of them.

Between 2008 and 2014, 40% of all murder convictions in Florida were criminal aliens. In New York it was 34% and Arizona 17.8%.
During those years, criminal aliens accounted for 38% of all murder convictions in the five states of California, Texas, Arizona, Florida and New York, while illegal aliens constitute only 5.6% of the total population in those states.
That 38% represents 7,085 murders out of the total of 18,643.