Author Topic: * Obama Owns Worst Economic numbers in 80 years; He has Damaged America!  (Read 1335 times)

Offline jofortruth

http://investmentwatchblog.com/obama-owns-worst-economic-numbers-in-80-years-done-more-damage-to-this-country-than-anyone/

It’s even worse than we thought. Obama looks even worse, ranking dead last among all presidents since 1932 – over 80 years.

So, why do they let him stay in office? BECAUSE THEY (REPUBLICANS AND DEMOCRATS) ARE COWARDS AND COMPLICIT WITH EVERYTHING "O", THE MENACE, HAS DONE AND CONTINUES TO DO. DO YOU CALL THAT LEADERSHIP? ABSOLUTELY NOT! DC IS DISGUSTING!

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline larsonstdoc

I just got back from one of our bug out locations. I delivered 1500 cans of food.  We have 80 former military at different locations. We are working feverishly to get things done.  We figure we have til October 30 at the latest.  TPTB are getting ready to totally  collapse the economy. 

If you don't have a plan b you had better start working on one. Work with others.

The numbers cannot be trusted. The numbers have been fudged for years.  TPTB have been great jugglers. 

Stop buying junk that doesn't matter. Buy canned food and get a water Filtering system. 

Get right with God.  He will get you through. 
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
  I just got back from one of our bug out locations. I delivered 1500 cans of food.  We have 80 former military at different locations. We are working feverishly to get things done.  We figure we have til October 30 at the latest.  TPTB are getting ready to totally  collapse the economy. 

If you don't have a plan b you had better start working on one. Work with others.

The numbers cannot be trusted. The numbers have been fudged for years.  TPTB have been great jugglers. 

Stop buying junk that doesn't matter. Buy canned food and get a water Filtering system. 

Get right with God.  He will get you through.

Very sage advice, Doc.  Especially the last line.
Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
And don't forget to Ammo up  and never barter your ammo.
If you  buy small solar panels like 60 watt size ones, place them
inside your windows  not on the outside to insure nobody
steals them plus it keeps you somewhat more in stealth mode.  Face
them in west facing windows.

And mentally prepare the emotionally fragile women, few women are
formidable.   And in a SHTF don't even trust some woman crying saying
she needs help, it could be a set-up to get you to lower your guard, then a
bunch of lowlife trash men jump you that were hiding off to the side of her.

Remember in a bug-in situation, it's the basics that matter and water
is at the top of the list.   
Be Prepared