Author Topic: "War on Drugs" - Ohio Senator calls for FEDERAL BAN on caffeine.  (Read 2499 times)

Offline beardogg0524

http://www.local12.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/Ohio-Senator-wants-caffeine-powder-banned-nationwide-178958.shtml

https://dcinfowarrior.wordpress.com/2015/08/01/how-can-we-expect-legal-pot-when-the-government-wants-to-ban-caffeine/

This is why the “War on Drugs” will never end. The government has ZERO INTEREST in legalizing drugs. If drugs were to be legalized, the prison industry would go bankrupt. The government has no interest in reducing the criminal population. Instead, they want to INCREASE the criminal population so that when the time comes when the government says all convicted felons have to be implanted with GPS microchips, over half the population will be microchipped.

And do you think they’ll stop at caffeine powder? Nope. Once they ban caffeine powder, they will start banning caffeine tablets such as Vivarin and No-Doz, and then caffeinated beverages starting with energy drinks followed by coffee, tea, and then soft drinks.

This is a message to ALL the “legalize pot” crowd: If you support a federal ban on caffeine, then you support the War on Drugs, and you are a traitor to your cause.

Offline chris jones

Re: "War on Drugs" - Ohio Senator calls for FEDERAL BAN on caffeine.
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2015, 09:51:49 pm »
 A ban of cafeine,  how do they dream up this garbage.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2015, 10:33:42 pm »
The things is most elected officials (with very few exceptions) do not want freedom.  Because with freedom there are risks and responsibilities and without risks and responsibilities there is no freedom.

His son died of powdered caffeine overdose. Very sad.  So because his son died, now everyone must pay the price of having less liberty.

If his son died from slipping in a tub would all tubs be banned, because he doesn't want any one else coming to the same fate? 

Petty tyrants are petty tyrants any way you slice it.

Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

Offline chris jones

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2015, 10:08:58 am »
 His son died (RIP) from powdered caffene, strait up. Not like normal coffee.
 Powdered pure caffeine sold in bulk bags over the internet.
 I can only guess this is like a high, I'm probably wrong but who would drink gobs of this unless they wanted to get a rush.
 I dug around a tad, sorry- can't confirm this, but it appears his boy was not drinking normal coffee.

Offline donnay

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2015, 10:31:20 am »
His son died (RIP) from powdered caffene, strait up. Not like normal coffee.
 Powdered pure caffeine sold in bulk bags over the internet.
 I can only guess this is like a high, I'm probably wrong but who would drink gobs of this unless they wanted to get a rush.
 I dug around a tad, sorry- can't confirm this, but it appears his boy was not drinking normal coffee.

No Chris.  He was drinking or consuming (in some way) pure Caffeine (Synthetic) Powder.  Lot's of kids do those "so-called" energy drinks to give them a boost of energy.  This is the premise of this Caffeine powder.

Caffeine like this is dangerous, and people should understand the dangers, but to ban them is ridiculous.

The good book says:  "Everything In Moderation".

Offline chris jones

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2015, 04:12:33 pm »
Thanks Donnay.
  I like your quotes. especialy the last one.
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline donnay

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2015, 04:27:37 pm »
Thanks Donnay.
  I like your quotes. especialy the last one.
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Thanks Chris...the last one in my own quote.   :)

Offline beardogg0524

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2015, 11:44:05 am »
If you think about it, federal regulation of caffeine content would get the Starbucks-going yuppies on board with the globalists' plan to force everybody to thumbscan to prove people's indentities and to "show proof of age" is the government decides one day that you have to be 18 or 21 to buy anything containing more than 20 mg caffeine. And the welfare recipients? They will gladly thumbscan in order to buy Coke and Pepsi