Author Topic: Mercury was in the Old Vaccines, so Why Didn't We Have Massive Autisic Outbreaks  (Read 26894 times)

Offline limitgov

Let me start by saying...I like Alex Jones, but its hard for me to talk about the stuff he talks about with my wife, because he doesn't have alot of evidence to backup some of his claims.
In particular.....when I was talking to my wife about mercury in vaccines....she made a good point...
if mercury is in vaccine...and it is causing the autism....why didn't we have huge breakouts of autism years ago...when we definetely had mercury in the vaccines....even more mercury then now....
?

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Beefcake

To simplify things Limitgov.  There are way more vaccines these days and they all have mercury.  More vaccines+mercury in each one=more autism.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Let me start by saying...I like Alex Jones, but its hard for me to talk about the stuff he talks about with my wife, because he doesn't have alot of evidence to backup some of his claims.
In particular.....when I was talking to my wife about mercury in vaccines....she made a good point...
if mercury is in vaccine...and it is causing the autism....why didn't we have huge breakouts of autism years ago...when we definetely had mercury in the vaccines....even more mercury then now....
?

Unfortunately, the assumption you have proposed, "he doesn't have alot of evidence to backup some of his claims" is laughable.  And with the opening of "Let me start by saying...I like Alex Jones." I mean, c'mon ya gotta do better than that.  Did they not prep you at Omnicom before you got this assignment?

Offline limitgov

Unfortunately, the assumption you have proposed, "he doesn't have alot of evidence to backup some of his claims" is laughable.  And with the opening of "Let me start by saying...I like Alex Jones." I mean, c'mon ya gotta do better than that.  Did they not prep you at Omnicom before you got this assignment?

Look it...I like the guy.....I download his show and listen to it in my car ont he way to work....
I'm not some plant or whatever.....I wanna find the evidence so I can convince my wife....but like anyone else....she expects evidence....

I like when he talks about local issues here in Texas....he seems to back alot of that up with good interviews of firsthand accounts, etc....

ok...so, more vaccines now + more mercury = more autism....
that does make sense...
but how many of those vaccines nowadays are given before the age of 4?
because those are the ones that matters...
they develop it by the time they are around 4.....
so are there alot more vaccines given before 4 years of age?
also...where is the evidence that there is still mercury in all of these vaccines....
I know he talks about mercury in the flu vaccines...but what about the other vaccines?
where's the evidence showing mercury on those?
can someone give me links to creidble news sites or something similar?

Offline Beefcake

Seriously i hate to sound obnoxious but even cnn reprts on links between autism and vaccines.  Over vaccination causeing autism is actually pretty well understood.  The real conspiracy is what else they put in the vaccines.  Ingredients that sterilize us things like that.  As far as autism goes its a sure shot brother you get too many vaccines at a young age and you have a high risk of autism.

Just Google it man you don't need us hapless forum guys to help ya.  but if you find anything of interest then post it here and we can comment.  Google is your friend:)

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Look it...I like the guy.....I download his show and listen to it in my car ont he way to work....
I'm not some plant or whatever.....I wanna find the evidence so I can convince my wife....but like anyone else....she expects evidence....

I like when he talks about local issues here in Texas....he seems to back alot of that up with good interviews of firsthand accounts, etc....

ok...so, more vaccines now + more mercury = more autism....
that does make sense...
but how many of those vaccines nowadays are given before the age of 4?
because those are the ones that matters...
they develop it by the time they are around 4.....
so are there alot more vaccines given before 4 years of age?
also...where is the evidence that there is still mercury in all of these vaccines....
I know he talks about mercury in the flu vaccines...but what about the other vaccines?
where's the evidence showing mercury on those?
can someone give me links to creidble news sites or something similar?

The ages are on the picture.

Also, there aver 2,000 posts on the eugenics subject here: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?board=157.0

I am just surprised by your assumptions and questions, because the information even when staring you in the face, seems to create skepticism.  So although I can direct you to 2,000 posts with 10,000 pieces of information, I still question your ability to comprehend it or your intention in the first place.

I suppose only time will tell.

Offline HEX

I've seen a couple of news reports lately stating that vaccines don't have have mercury in them anymore, it was taken out years ago. They are trying to get everybody out here in Cali to go get vaccinated for the Measles (sp)

Offline Div

• Don't Tread On Me
mercury is a preservative, the flu vaccines are made pretty much en masse a year in advance sense the influenza virus mutates each year (ie last years vaccine wont be good for next year). so to save money (and dumb u down) they put the mercury in. some vaccines can be made on the spot without the mercury preservative but theyre more expensive. talk to some nurses or microbiologists and theyll fill u in.
Is a man not entitled to the sweat on his brow?
"No", says the man in Washington, "it belongs to the poor!"
"No", says the man in the Vatican, "it belongs to God!"
"No", says the man in Moscow, "it belongs to everybody!"

Offline Sonja

I've seen a couple of news reports lately stating that vaccines don't have have mercury in them anymore, it was taken out years ago. They are trying to get everybody out here in Cali to go get vaccinated for the Measles (sp)

The flu shot has mercury. While they claim others dont, mercury is still used in the manufacturing of. There is no reason any adult should get a measles vaccine. If they cant get you on flu, theyll get you on something, the vaccine program has been vamped up like crazy lately.
Man, I swear, you guys need to do some of your own research instead of being spoon fed, ALL of it is on the forums, all of it.
Heres MSM 15 days ago claiming that mercury from vaccines is 'gone' from a baby in 3.5 days, in vaccines they claim HAVE NO mercury, ok?
Heard of doublespeak?
http://www.reuters.com/article/latestCrisis/idUSN30505454
Do you get it that mercury is killing your kids and the MSM is lying and that there is a Eugenics program to dumb you and them down for life?
Ok.
limitgov- i feel your pain and likely this post was moved so you cant even find it. Women are afraid, its a newborn. Children can receive more than 35 vaccines and more boosters in the first few years. Sont buy the vaccine thing, but research! Pm me. Ill send you to the right links, I dont thimnk you can even find your thread.
Words may show a man's wit but actions his meaning.

Offline Sonja

No, wait...they tested mercury vaccines on Argentinian babies, because they claim mercury has been removed in US vaccines.
So get this...they CAN remove Mercury, but choose not to, and test Argentinian babies (because they can be tested for the most toxic chemical known to man, because they dont f**king count as babies that may have autism or other side effects.) This article plainly says, they tested mercury vaccines that have been forbidden in the US on Argentinian babies.
Listen up! Open eyes and ears. Do you think they asked Argentine mothers if they could test toxic chemicals on their babies?
Do you think they ask YOU?
This is important. They are not asking, they are doing. They are mandating. It is your right to refusal and get informed.

And for f**ks sake, STOP asking others to do your research for you, its your life and your childs life, do the research! WAKE The f**k up!
sorry....its time we took responsibility!

Words may show a man's wit but actions his meaning.

Offline limitgov

I've done some google searches.
On the CDC website it said only flu vaccines have mercury....

Can someone please direct me to sources that say the other vaccines have mercury in them?

Also, can someone please direct me to sources that say mercury in vaccines causes autism....or at least shows some statistics or something that links the two?

I have a 1 yr old who will be getting his 18 month? vaccine soon....
And I was planning on asking the nurse to show me the vaccine.....
I was going to see if it had thermosal listed on it.....

My wife works in the medical field...and said...you better know what you're talking about....you are going to look foolish if it doesn't have thermosal in it, and the Doctor will probably note that you're a parent who is going to cause trouble.
She said in some cases the doctor will actually refuse to see patients if they become too confrontational...

for me...its my kid's life we're talking about....I'm willing to chance whatever I have to....
but I have yet to find evidecne that shows there is mercury in the non-flu vaccines.
I have googled....and all I can find are conspiracy sites that claim its in there...
I am asking someone to help me find credible sources...please....

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
I've done some google searches.
On the CDC website it said only flu vaccines have mercury....

well it looks like you resolved the issue.

thanks for your extensive research and diligent work to protect the future generations of vaccine related infant/child illnesses.

I guess I should just delete the following information from hundreds of credible resouces thanks to your fine research:

VACCINE COMPANIES INVESTIGATED FOR MANSLAUGHTER!!!!
UK: Alert over jab for girls as two die following Gardasil vaccination
Where are the autistic Amish?
Evidence of the elite secretly sterilizing women through vaccines
HPV Vax exposed + Girls aged NINE are offered cancer vax + HPV info by state + FDA knew HPV not cause of cervical cancer
Kids Forced Into MD Court For Vax + Innoculations Work! + NJ to require flu shots for preschoolers
Vaccines really really good + Autism Rises in California
UK: "The super-vaccine that beats ALL types of flu."
Vaccinations. The History of Vaccinations
Vaccines/Experiments on Children, Minorities, Woman and Inmates (1845-Now)
Merck admits injecting cancer + Merck recalls 1.2 million doses of Infant Hib vax
anti smoking vaccination
New "bird flu" hoax to scare the public and to sell thier poisons!
FDA ties pneumonia deaths to infant vaccine
"We have to vaccinate the dog so it won't [bite/bark]."
Flu Vaccine doesn't work, medics admit
gardasill or kill
Yahoo Article - Mercury from vaccines disappears quickly!
Lectured by the Pediatrician about the need for Vaccinations
New flu vaccine may not need needles
'Safe Ebola' created for research
MERCURY, AUTISM AND THE GLOBAL VACCINE AGENDA
flu big pharma flu profit motive???
$10m found for cervical cancer jabs
Are New Vaccines Laced with Birth-Control Drugs?
GlaxoSmithKline testing bird flu virus on humans
New Vaccine Requirements for Arizona Middle School Students
Interesting stats on vaccines, drugs, etc. (link)
Anti-Vaccination/You Tube - Too dangerous??
Clinton Would Boost Autism Funding
Emergency Preparedness and Response Division Free Flu Vaccinations in Colorado
Fox News - Vaccinate or else
Great progress in Slovenia regarding vaccination
AIDS vaccine may increase infection risk
Shot may be inadvertently boosting superbugs
Australian Sweet discovery on flu vaccines
Bush To Veto Ban On Mercury In Vaccines
Cervical Cancer Vaccines Won't Fight Existing HPV InfectionBush To Veto Ban On Mercury In Vaccines

Offline limitgov

thank you Sane...for posting some sources....

Offline limitgov

Sane...that picture with all the vaccines and ages you posted.....
it doesn't list any vaccine for 18 months....

I think there is one for 18 months......

Offline limitgov

I'm so f**king fustrated!

If they do put mercury in the non-flu vaccines and its causing autism.....
I feel sick to my stomach.....

my f**king kid has had a few vaccines already.....
he's one.....

but the news doesn't seem to report shit...and its hard to find f**king sources that say mercury is in the non-flu vaccines.....
and when I come to the one place where I figure people are gonna be aware of what could be going on and could provide some damn sources....the f**king moderator attacks me as if I'm some sort of plant or something....
you mentioned something about omnicom or something....
I don't even know what the f**k omnicom is....
I'm not a f**king plant or whatever....
I'm just someone who's trying to get some f**king good evidence to show my wife that there is mercury in the non-flu vaccines....
I'm not sure if there is....thats WHY I"M TRYING TO FIND SOURCES....
When someone like Alex Jones says there's mercury in non-flu vaccines....he's making a claim he NEEDS TO BACKUP....
if you make a claim you have to provide evidence to backup your claim....
not the other f**king way around.....

when I first heard him say that I felt sick to my stomach.....I felt like going to the peditricatin who injects my kid with vaccines to go f**k himself for recommending that.....
but after I calmed down....I realized that Alex could be wrong....
I wanted to see the evidence that mercury was in non flu vaccines....once I find it...then I could go on my rampage....
so, I'm asking for help for sources in proving mercury is in non flu vaccines.....
please stop treating me like I'm some sort of f**king plant or something.....

Offline limitgov

Sane...that picture with all the vaccines and ages you posted.....
it doesn't list any vaccine for 18 months....

I think there is one for 18 months......

nevermind ..I'm an idiot...I realize now that all the numbers n there are months, not years....

Offline darkomen

6 Shots had a autism rate of 1 on 10,000 but 17 shots (assuming the shots are given in one injection) causes a rate of 1 in 150. Thats 3 times as much mercury but 66 times as much autism. Something doesn't add up or my math sucks.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated

but the news doesn't seem to report shit...

http://www.voxfux.com/archives/00000082.htm

and more recently...

How the spooks took over the news

In his controversial new book, Nick Davies argues that shadowy intelligence agencies are pumping out black propaganda to manipulate public opinion – and that the media simply swallow it wholesale
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/media/how-the-spooks-took-over-%20the-news-780672.html
Monday, 11 February 2008

Onthe morning of 9 February 2004, The New York Times carried an exclusive and alarming story. The paper's Baghdad correspondent, Dexter Filkins, reported that US officials had obtained a 17-page letter, believed to have been written by the notorious terrorist Abu Musab al Zarqawi to the "inner circle" of al-Qa'ida's leadership, urging them to accept that the best way to beat US forces in Iraq was effectively to start a civil war.

The letter argued that al-Qa'ida, which is a Sunni network, should attack the Shia population of Iraq: "It is the only way to prolong the duration of the fight between the infidels and us. If we succeed in dragging them into a sectarian war, this will awaken the sleepy Sunnis."

Later that day, at a regular US press briefing in Baghdad, US General Mark Kimmitt dealt with a string of questions about The New York Times report: "We believe the report and the document is credible, and we take the report seriously... It is clearly a plan on the part of outsiders to come in to this country and spark civil war, create sectarian violence, try to expose fissures in this society." The story went on to news agency wires and, within 24 hours, it was running around the world.

There is very good reason to believe that that letter was a fake – and a significant one because there is equally good reason to believe that it was one product among many from a new machinery of propaganda which has been created by the United States and its allies since the terrorist attacks of September 2001.

For the first time in human history, there is a concerted strategy to manipulate global perception. And the mass media are operating as its compliant assistants, failing both to resist it and to expose it.

The sheer ease with which this machinery has been able to do its work reflects a creeping structural weakness which now afflicts the production of our news. I've spent the last two years researching a book about falsehood, distortion and propaganda in the global media.

The "Zarqawi letter" which made it on to the front page of The New York Times in February 2004 was one of a sequence of highly suspect documents which were said to have been written either by or to Zarqawi and which were fed into news media.

This material is being generated, in part, by intelligence agencies who continue to work without effective oversight; and also by a new and essentially benign structure of "strategic communications" which was originally designed by doves in the Pentagon and Nato who wanted to use subtle and non-violent tactics to deal with Islamist terrorism but whose efforts are poorly regulated and badly supervised with the result that some of its practitioners are breaking loose and engaging in the black arts of propaganda.

Like the new propaganda machine as a whole, the Zarqawi story was born in the high tension after the attacks of September 2001. At that time, he was a painful thorn in the side of the Jordanian authorities, an Islamist radical who was determined to overthrow the royal family. But he was nothing to do with al-Q'aida. Indeed, he had specifically rejected attempts by Bin Laden to recruit him, because he was not interested in targeting the West.

Nevertheless, when US intelligence battered on the doors of allied governments in search of information about al-Q'aida, the Jordanian authorities – anxious to please the Americans and perhaps keen to make life more difficult for their native enemy – threw up his name along with other suspects. Soon he started to show up as a minor figure in US news stories – stories which were factually weak, often contradictory and already using the Jordanians as a tool of political convenience.

Then, on 7 October 2002, for the first time, somebody referred to him on the record. In a nationally televised speech in Cincinnati, President George Bush spoke of "high-level contacts" between al-Q'aida and Iraq and said: "Some al-Q'aida leaders who fled Afghanistan, went to Iraq. These include one very senior al-Q'aida leader who received medical treatment in Baghdad this year, and who has been associated with planning for chemical and biological attacks."

This coincided with a crucial vote in Congress in which the president was seeking authority to use military force against Iraq. Bush never named the man he was referring to but, as the Los Angeles Times among many others soon reported: "In a speech [on] Monday, Bush referred to a senior member of al-Q'aida who received medical treatment in Iraq. US officials said yesterday that was Abu al Musab Zarqawi, a Jordanian, who lost a leg during the US war in Afghanistan."

Even now, Zarqawi was a footnote, not a headline, but the flow of stories about him finally broke through and flooded the global media on 5 February 2003, when the Secretary of State, Colin Powell, addressed the UN Security Council, arguing that Iraq must be invaded: first, to stop its development of weapons of mass destruction; and second, to break its ties with al-Q'aida.

Powell claimed that "Iraq today harbours a deadly terrorist network headed by Abu Musab al Zarqawi"; that Zarqawi's base in Iraq was a camp for "poison and explosive training"; that he was "an associate and collaborator of Osama bin Laden and his al-Q'aida lieutenants"; that he "fought in the Afghan war more than a decade ago"; that "Zarqawi and his network have plotted terrorist actions against countries, including France, Britain, Spain, Italy, Germany and Russia".

Courtesy of post-war Senate intelligence inquiries; evidence disclosed in several European trials; and the courageous work of a handful of journalists who broke away from the pack, we now know that every single one of those statements was entirely false. But that didn't matter: it was a big story. News organisations sucked it in and regurgitated it for their trusting consumers.

So, who exactly is producing fiction for the media? Who wrote the Zarqawi letters? Who created the fantasy story about Osama bin Laden using a network of subterranean bases in Afghanistan, complete with offices, dormitories, arms depots, electricity and ventilation systems? Who fed the media with tales of the Taliban leader, Mullah Omar, suffering brain seizures and sitting in stationery cars turning the wheel and making a noise like an engine? Who came up with the idea that Iranian ayatollahs have been encouraging sex with animals and girls of only nine?

Some of this comes from freelance political agitators. It was an Iranian opposition group, for example, which was behind the story that President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was jailing people for texting each other jokes about him. And notoriously it was Iraqi exiles who supplied the global media with a dirty stream of disinformation about Saddam Hussein.

But clearly a great deal of this carries the fingerprints of officialdom. The Pentagon has now designated "information operations" as its fifth "core competency" alongside land, sea, air and special forces. Since October 2006, every brigade, division and corps in the US military has had its own "psyop" element producing output for local media. This military activity is linked to the State Department's campaign of "public diplomacy" which includes funding radio stations and news websites. In Britain, the Directorate of Targeting and Information Operations in the Ministry of Defence works with specialists from 15 UK psyops, based at the Defence Intelligence and Security School at Chicksands in Bedfordshire.

In the case of British intelligence, you can see this combination of reckless propaganda and failure of oversight at work in the case of Operation Mass Appeal. This was exposed by the former UN arms inspector Scott Ritter, who describes in his book, Iraq Confidential, how, in London in June 1998, he was introduced to two "black propaganda specialists" from MI6 who wanted him to give them material which they could spread through "editors and writers who work with us from time to time".

In interviews for Flat Earth News, Ritter described how, between December 1997 and June 1998, he had three meetings with MI6 officers who wanted him to give them raw intelligence reports on Iraqi arms procurement. The significance of these reports was that they were all unconfirmed and so none was being used in assessing Iraqi activity. Yet MI6 was happy to use them to plant stories in the media. Beyond that, there is worrying evidence that, when Lord Butler asked MI6 about this during his inquiry into intelligence around the invasion of Iraq, MI6 lied to him.

Ultimately, the US has run into trouble with its propaganda in Iraq, particularly with its use of the Zarqawi story. In May 2006, when yet another of his alleged letters was handed out to reporters in the Combined Press Information Centre in Baghdad, finally it was widely regarded as suspect and ignored by just about every single media outlet.

Arguably, even worse than this loss of credibility, according to British defence sources, the US campaign on Zarqawi eventually succeeded in creating its own reality. By elevating him from his position as one fighter among a mass of conflicting groups, the US campaign to "villainise Zarqawi" glamorised him with its enemy audience, making it easier for him to raise funds, to attract "unsponsored" foreign fighters, to make alliances with Sunni Iraqis and to score huge impact with his own media manoeuvres. Finally, in December 2004, Osama bin Laden gave in to this constructed reality, buried his differences with the Jordanian and declared him the leader of al-Q'aida's resistance to the American occupation.

Offline limitgov

@limitgov

Some info:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/miller/miller14.html

http://www.mercola.com/2002/mar/30/mercury_vaccine.htm

Thank you very much....the lewrockwell was an extremely good article....
that is really disgusting that the NIH will not fund any study relating to mercury in vaccines or alagrams....
I love lewrockwell's site.....I've been using it to get all my Ron Paul info this election year....
I just started reading his site this election year, and realized after reading alot of Ron Paul's work that I'm a libertarian, not a republican.
anyway....great first article....thank you....
I haven;t read the other article yet....
quick question.....
Why do you think the pharm companies are putting thimorsal in the vaccines?
Why do they care?

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
6 Shots had a autism rate of 1 on 10,000 but 17 shots (assuming the shots are given in one injection) causes a rate of 1 in 150. Thats 3 times as much mercury but 66 times as much autism. Something doesn't add up or my math sucks.

read the article, it is all in there.

it is not so much that your math sucks as your science sucks.  in addition your apologetic attitude toward the mercury distribution industry (vaccines) might mean that your awareness of who is running things sucks.

also you do not know if they are using more mercury now than then.  There is a confirmed overall autogenocide plan in the United States, so it would make sense as this fits into the overall framework.  In addition, once a certain threshold is reached then, see ya.  Also, this is mercury given over stages so that the body does not have a chance to deal with it.  progressive increase until you pass the threshold level.  like i said at that point, see ya.

Offline 2Revolutions

• For we wrestle not with flesh and blood
List of Books that are cheap and extremely informational (available at amazon by resellers)

Evidence of Harm

Vaccine A: The Covert Government Experiment That's Killing Our Soldiers--And Why GI's Are Only The First Victims

The Plutonium Files: America's Secret Medical Experiments in the Cold War

Educate before you vaccinate is another good book

http://infowars-shop.stores.yahoo.net/dovabeyoued.html

Here is some information about the Anthrax Vaccine the military wants soldiers to take and soldiers' reactions

http://www.gulfwarvets.com/anthrax_lies_vaccines.htm

http://www.gulfwarvets.com/anthraxmaker_warned.htm
Those who wish to remain ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, want what never was and what never will be.  - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Thank you very much....the lewrockwell was an extremely good article....
that is really disgusting that the NIH will not fund any study relating to mercury in vaccines or alagrams....
I love lewrockwell's site.....I've been using it to get all my Ron Paul info this election year....
I just started reading his site this election year, and realized after reading alot of Ron Paul's work that I'm a libertarian, not a republican.
anyway....great first article....thank you....
I haven;t read the other article yet....
quick question.....
Why do you think the pharm companies are putting thimorsal in the vaccines?
Why do they care?

Auto comes from the Greek reflexive pronoun while genocide comes from the Latin words gens meaning "race, tribe" and -cidere meaning "kill."

American Autogenocide is the deliberate, systematic and legal murder of American citizens by socially-engineering the die-off of populations that are “problematic” for the interests of wealth and power. Most victims prematurely die from social forces targeted at them to cause them to wear out by stress. This process is called "Weathering Away" or "Attrition By Stress."

Although it has to be “legal,” autogenocide is always committed under the radar so the media won’t be compelled to report it and so the people won’t see it or understand it. More, the genocide is blamed on the victims and their deaths are hidden-attributed-to other causes rather than the primary one of autogenocide.

What is different between this genocide and other genocides is that this unique genocide doesn't produce mass graves. Instead, the victims are spread over a large geographic area and buried singly, thereby hiding the body count. This keeps the deaths sanitized and homogenized. It also keeps the autogenocide surreal; thus enabling the village to deny It's existence when clues to It's existence are ambundant and abundantly transparent.

Six Primary Factors to Genocide

There are six primary factors underlying genocide. First, there is an overpopulation of people from groups that are not economically or socially important and/or viable to the political and economic elite.

Second, genocides usually happen in times of shortages. The shortage behind the current American autogenocide is work. America is losing jobs while the population continues to grow. The wealthy and industry are loathe to pay taxes to support negative or low producers (useless eaters) because the costs of maintaining these people (via increased taxes and social costs) affects their profits and earnings.

More, when there are too many people in times of great shortages, they become restless and can group together to force democratic and social changes the economic/political/military elite don’t want and work tirelessly and relentlessly against.

The third factor is that genocides are common to patriarchal societies. The stronger the institutional and cultural patriarchy, the stronger the chances for acts of genocide to exist, whether external or internal.

Threat to power (now or in the future) is the fourth underlying factor of genocide. For example, approximately one-third of all Americans are minorities and that number is expected to rise unless that population begins to die off. If minorities become the majority, the old, established rule of the country by white male elite will not hold for long unless the country becomes a dictatorship.

The fifth primary factor to genocide is that women and children are the primary targets. Women are exterminated because of their fertility. Eliminate them and the next generation of unwanted people will automatically be eliminated or at least be considerably downsized. This applies to the elimination of children as well.

Six, modern autogenocides don’t happen without the help of the media. They constantly distribute the propaganda preparing the village psyche for acceptance of the deaths. They officially ignore the suffering and premature death, thus lending approval to its justification and execution.

As good servants to the status quo, the media “hides” the parts of America the ruling and economic elite don’t want the majority of the village to see. Only when a fluke thing happens, like an Act of God like Hurricane Katrina, will America see its other, darker side. Now even that has faded and become buried as the national media has mostly forgotten it at the request of their elite masters. Autogenocide has to be hidden until all the people that are considered liabilities (debit people) in the books of the Patriarchal Capitalist Country are disappeared.

Five Types of Genocide

Roger Smith (1999) identified five genocide typologies. They are as follows: retributive genocide; institutional genocide; utilitarian genocide; monopolistic genocide; and, ideological genocide.

Retributive genocide may play a role in all genocide. It is usually rare as a principle motive and used mainly as a rationalization. It usually flows from the dehumanization attached to victims.

Institutional genocide was politically sanctioned mass murder in ancient and medieval times. It is a universal result of conquest and is an inherent form of warfare. It is motivated by the desire to terrorize and exert dominative power and eliminate any possible retaliation.

Utilitarian genocide was very prominent from the 16th to 19th centuries. It is used for the colonial domination and exploitation of indigenous peoples, although many would argue that the free market system dominates and exploits all groups of people who have no economic or political power. The basic proposition of utilitarian genocide is that some people must die so others can live well and the major force driving it is ethnocentrism and greed.

The most frequent cause of genocide in the 20th century and early 21st century has been the struggle to monopolize power. Monopolistic genocide is a tool for the elite to monopolize and centralize power in the hands of a few.

Most genocide prior to the 20th century was external with the goal of conquest and colonial expansion. Today, most genocide is internal or domestic (groups within the same territorial boundaries are destroyed). Issues not at stake in external genocide are the center of internal genocide: who belongs; who is to have voice in politics; what is the shape of the community; what should the purposes of community be.

The fifth type of genocide is ideological genocide. Religion usually provides a rationale. In many cases, the genocides are carried out to protect and defend a particular religious faith, including certain forms of nationalism.

Camus explained ideological genocide as a metaphysical revolt against humanity in which an attempt is made to create/reestablish a system providing for order and justice that humanity thought to be lacking. At the same time, ideological genocide strives for a type of salvation that strives to eliminate all that is perceived to be impure.

A Modern Genocide Usually Consists of More Than One Kind of Genocide

Most types of modern genocide are a hybrid of two or more kinds. For example, the Nazis committed retributive genocide as well as institutional, utilitarian, monopolistic and ideological genocide.

Retributive: The Jews had to be punished for killing Christ and for controlling finance. They and other “enemies of the state” had to be punished for running down decent society in general.

Institutional: Nazis mass-murdered large groups of people, usually with the help of locals. All was politically-sanctioned.

Utilitarian: Some people had to die so others could live well.

Monopolistic: Nazi Germany committed both external and internal genocide. A premiere reason behind this was to monopolize power.

Ideological: Untermenchen (sub-humans) and other defective people were dragging German society down. Religion provided the perfect rationale as the early Christian fathers and Martin Luther wrote/instructed that the Jews killed Jesus, thus were a cursed and hated people. This was taught for millennia in churches and theological schools.

The modern American autogenocide is also a hybrid. Like the Nazis, it is a hybrid of all five types of genocide.

Retributive: Since Barry Goldwater in the 1960’s, the conservatives have done nothing but attack and demonize/dehumanize the poor, until they lost all their perceived humanity. The lazy, tax-sucking, tax-dependent poor had to be morally “saved” by eliminating social safety nets so they would be “motivated to work” when in reality, there was little if any work for them and certainly no work that paid a living wage.

Institutional: The old, established order of elite males rule by terror or what is known as the “patriarchal authority of violence.” Institutional genocide reinforces this kind of violence. The autogenocide going on in America right now is politically-sanctioned mass murder. It is politically sanctioned through legislation and through non-legislation (e.g., the continued dismantling of social programs when they are needed more than ever and lack of energy, motivation to reinstate them) and through patriarchal institutions. More, it is politically sanctioned by bureaucracies, male institutions and the corporate-owned media.

Utilitarian: Some people have to die so others can live well, including receiving more share of the community distribution of wealth and more chances for work.

Monopolistic: Autogenocide is internal genocide. The autogenocide being committed against Americans is done to keep the wealth and power in the hands of the established white male order for now and for the future. Think of it as negative, “preemptive” population control to keep the System as it has existed for over two hundred years for the next two hundred years.

Ideological: The conservative right claimed that the poor were dragging the country down morally and economically because they were costing society (living on welfare or getting some other public benefit) when in the “Land of Opportunity “anyone” who “really wanted” a job could get one. The right’s “think-tanks” and other institutions launched and paid for “studies” to “prove” their ideologies in their favor. Afterwards, they flooded the social tapestry with “evidence” to sway public opinion in the corner of the right.

In the late 1990’s, the American village was constantly covered in propaganda from the government and media proclaiming a “perfect economy” and bemoaning that there were not enough workers to fill all the jobs available. Years later, all of this has been disproved, but it still worked: Part of the American autogenocide became more ideological because of the enormous propaganda released in American communities to stir up civil wars and xenophobia.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Merk drug company vaccines admits injecting cancer viruses

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=327_1195303011

Bayer Exposed: Selling foreign countries AIDS contaminated Medicine

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7d7_1182492879

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
limitgov:

http://www.tetrahedron.org/articles/vaccine_awareness/ingredients.html

Here's a listing of vaccine ingredients. I can't say if this site has updated info - I believe it is taken from the 1997 PDR:

Vaccine Ingredients and Contact Info
Dawn Winkler
Source: 1997 Physicians' Desk Reference
This is a representative, not a comprehensive, list of the various types of vaccines

Acel-Immune
DTaP
Diphtheria and Tetanus Toxoids and Acellular Pertussis Vaccine Adsorbed

Lederle Laboratories
1-800-934-5556
produced using formaldehyde, thimerosal, aluminum hydroxide, aluminum phosphate, polysorbate 80, gelatin

Act HIB
Haemophilus Influenzae Type B (Hib) Tetanus Toxoid Conjugate

Connaught Laboratories
1-800-822-2463
produced using ammonium sulfate, formalin, sucrose, thimerosal
medium: semi-synthetic

Attenuvax
Measles Virus Vaccine Live

Merck & Co, Inc.
1-800-672-6372
produced using neomycin, sorbitol, hydrolized gelatin
medium: chick embryo

DPT
Diphtheria and Tetanus Toxoids and Pertussis Vaccine Adsorbed

SmithKline Beecham Pharmaceuticals
1-800-366-8900 ext. 5231
produced using aluminum phosphate, formaldehyde, ammonium sulfate, washed sheep red blood cells, glycerol, sodium chloride, thimerosal
medium: porcine (pig) pancreatic hydrolysate of casein

Energix-B
Hepatitis B

1-800-633-8900 ext. 5231
produced using aluminum hydroxide, thimerosal
medium: yeast (possibly 5% residual)

Havrix
Hepatitis A

1-800-633-8900 ext. 5231
produced using formalin, aluminum hydroxide, phenoxyethanol (antifreeze), polysorbate 20, residual MRC5 proteins (from medium)
medium: human diploid cells (originating from human aborted fetal tissue)

Biavax
Rubella and Mumps Virus Vaccine Live

Merck & Co, Inc.
1-800-672-6372
produced using neomycin, sorbitol, hydrolized gelatin

HibTiter
Haemophilus Influenzae Type B (Hib)

Lederle Laboratories
1-800-934-5556
produced using polyribosylribitol, ammonium sulfate, thimerosal
medium: chemically defined, yeast based

Fluvirin
Influenza Virus Vaccine

Medeva Pharmaceuticals
1-888-MEDEVA
(716)274-5300
produced using embryonic fluid (chicken egg), neomycin, polymyxin, thimerosal, betapropiolactone
medium: embryonic fluid (chicken egg)

FluShield
Influenza Virus Vaccine, Trivalent, Types A&B

Wyeth-Ayerst
1-800-934-5556
produced using gentamicin sulfate, formaldehyde, polysorbate 80, tri(n)butylphosphate, thimerosal
medium: chick embryos

IPOL
Inactivated Polio Vaccine

Connaught Laboratories
1-800-822-2463
produced using 3 types of polio virus, formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol (antifreeze), neomycin, streptomycin, polymyxin B
medium: VERO cells, a continuous line of monkey kidney cells

MMR
Measles Mumps Rubella Live Virus Vaccine

Merck & Co., Inc.
1-800-672-6372
produced using sorbitol, neomycin, hydrolyzed gelatin
mediums: M&M - chick embryo
              Rubella - human diploid cells (originating from human aborted fetal tissue)

M-R-Vax
Measles and Rubella Virus Vaccine Live

Merck & Co., Inc.
1-800-672-6372
produced using neomycin, sorbitol, hydrolyzed gelatin
mediums: M - chick embryo
                R - human diploid cells (originating from human aborted fetal tissue)

Menomune
Meningococcal Polysaccharide Vaccine

Connaught Laboratories
1-800-822-2463
produced using thimerosal, lactose
medium: freeze dried polysaccharride antigens from Neisseria Meningitidis

Meruvax II
Rubella Virus Vaccine Live

Merck & Co., Inc.
1-800-672-6372

Mumpsvax
Mumps Virus Vaccine Live

Merck & Co., Inc.
1-800-672-6372

Orimune
Poliovirus Vaccine Live Oral Trivalent

Lederle Laboratories
1-800-934-5556
produced using 3 types of attenuated polioviruses, streptomycin, neomycin, calf serum, sorbitol
medium: monkey kidney cell culture

Pneumovax
Pneumococcal Vaccine Polyvalent

Merck & Co., Inc.
1-800-672-6372
produced using phenol and capsular polysaccharides from the 23 most prevalent pneumococcal types

Prevnar
Pneumococcal 7-valent Conjugate Vaccine

Lederle Laboratories
1-800-934-5556
produced using Diphtheria CRM197 Protein, capsular antigens of Sreptococcus pneumoniae serotypes 4, 6B, 9V, 14, 18C, 19F, and 23F individually conjugated to Diphtheria CRM197 Protein, soy peptone broth, ammonium sulfate, aluminum phosphate
medium: yeast extract based

Imovax
Rabies Vaccine Adsorbed

Connaught Laboratories
1-800-822-2463
produced using human albumin, neomycin sulfate, phenol red indicator

Rabies Vaccine Adsorbed
1-800-366-8900 ext. 5231
produced using betapropiolactone, aluminum phosphate, sodium ethylmercurithiosalicylate (thimerosal), phenol red
medium: fetal rhesus monkey lung cells

Recombivax
Hepatitis B Vaccine Recombinant

Merck & Co., Inc.
1-800-672-6372
produced using thimerosal, aluminum hydroxide
medium: yeast (residual < 1% yeast protein)

RotaShield
Rotavirus Vaccine, Live, Oral, Tetravalent

Wyeth-Ayerst Laboratories
1-800-934-5556
produced using 1 rhesus monkey rotavirus, 3 rhesus-human reassortant viruses, sucrose, monosodium glutamate (MSG), potassium monophosphate, potassium diphosphate, fetal bovine serum, neomycin sulfate, amphotericin B
medium: fetal rhesus diploid cell line

Varivax
Varicella Virus Vaccine Live

Merck & Co., Inc.
1-800-672-6372
produced using sucrose, phosphate, monosodium glutamate, processed gelatin

According to IVAC, (Illinois Vaccine Awareness Coalition 708-848-0116) all vaccines contain monosodium glutamate even if not listed in product insert. According to numerous sources, all vaccines contain thimerosal (mercury). Manufacturers have declared that it is not possible to produce any vaccine without these two components.

Chemical Profiles and Definitions
Sources: EDF (Environmental Defense Fund) & MME (Mosby's Medical Encyclopdia)

Ammonium Sulfate: EDF Suspected - gastrointestinal or liver toxicant
                                neurotoxicant
                                respiratory toxicant

Amphotericin B: MME definintion - "a drug used to treat fungus infections. Known allergy to this drug prohibits use. Side effects include blood clots, blood defects, kidney problems, nausea and fever. When used on the skin, allergic reactions can occur."

Aluminum: EDF Suspected - cardiovascular or blood toxicant neurotoxicant respiratory toxicant
More hazardous than most chemicals in 2 out of 6 ranking systems
On at least 2 federal regulatory lists

Beta-Propiolactone: EDF Recognized - carcinogen
                               EDF Suspected - gastrointestinal or liver toxicant
                                respiratory toxicant
                               skin or sense organ toxicant
                               More hazardous than most chemicals in 3 out of 3 ranking systems
                               On at least 5 federal regulatory lists
                               Ranked as one of the most hazardous compounds (worst 10%)to humans

Formaldehyde: EDF Recognized - carcinogen
                       Suspected - gastrointestinal or liver toxicant
                       immunotoxicant
                       neurotoxicant
                       reproductive toxicant
                       respiratory toxicant
                       More hazardous than most chemicals in 5 out of 12 ranking systems
                       On at least 8 federal regulatory lists
                       Ranked as one of the most hazardous compounds (worst 10%) to ecosystems and human health

Gentamicin Sulfate: an antibiotic

Hydrolyzed Gelatin: obtained from selected pieces of calf and cattle skins, de-mineralized cattle bones (ossein) and porkskin

Monosodium Glutamate: Normally used as a flavor enhancer in a variety of foods, however, due to concerns expressed by the American Academy of Pediatrics, MSG was removed from all products intended for use in infants under the age of one. Injections of glutamate into laboratory animals have resulted in damage to nerve cells in the brain.

Neomycin: an antibiotic

Phenol : EDF Suspected - cardiovascular or blood toxicant aka Carbolic Acid
           developmental toxicant
           gastrointestinal or liver toxicant
           kidney toxicant
           neurotoxicant
           respiratory toxicant
           More hazardous than most chemicals in 3 out of 10 ranking systems
           On at least 8 federal regulatory lists

Phenoxyethanol: EDF Suspected - developmental toxicant aka Antifreeze
                         reproductive toxicant
                         Less hazardous than most chemicals in 3 ranking systems

Polyribosylribitol: a component of the Hib bacterium

Polymyxin: an antibiotic

Polysorbate: EDF Suspected - skin or sense organ toxicant

Sorbitol: EDF Suspected - gastrointestinal or liver toxicant
               Less hazardous than most chemicals in 1 ranking system

Streptomycin: an antibiotic

Sucrose: refined sugar

Thimerosal: EDF Recognized - development toxicant
                   Suspected - skin or sense organ toxicant

Tri(n)butylphosphate: EDF Suspected - kidney toxicant
                                 neurotoxicant
                                 More hazardous than most chemicals in 2 out of 3 ranking systems
                                 On at least 1 federal regulatory list

St. Augustine: -The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself.-

Offline 2Revolutions

Those who wish to remain ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, want what never was and what never will be.  - Thomas Jefferson

Offline epinlasvegas

I asked the same stuff wondering about getting my first child vaccinated and was labeled a nut trying to poisen children.The only science i got backing things up was outdated.I wonder if all the people telling me i was a baby poisoner even had children.Anyway it's a touchy subject and i'm sure people will start crying about this post as well. ;D

Offline 2Revolutions

From CDC a list of ingredients in vaccine

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/B/excipient-table-1.pdf

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/B/excipient-table-2.pdf

You should be look some of chemicals online in a google search if you don't where they are.  We are distrustful of the government because programs like the Tuskegee Experiments. 

Offline Please Wake Up!

"but the news doesn't seem to report shit...and its hard to find f**king sources that say mercury is in the non-flu vaccines....."

Limitgov,

This is a frustrating topic.  I feel your pain.  Let me start off with this (not that it makes me an expert or anything).  I have 3 children.  The first two had their full set of vaccinations (plus some added mercury via flu shots that I got while I was pregnant - gasp).  Anyway, my oldest had two autoimmune diseases by the age of 2.  My middle guy had developmental delays and food allergies.  With my third child, I finally woke up... I stopped vaccinating him at 2 months of age.  He is BY FAR the healthiest of the 3.  He never gets sick.  He's never had any problems... (knocking on wood here)...

Here's a site that you might be interested in looking at - you can click to the side to look at the vaccine ingredients and some information on many vaccinations.  This site is a good source of information.

http://www.nvic.org/

Keep in mind it is not ONLY the mercury in vaccines.  You also need to be very concerned with aluminum, formeldehyde, etc. etc... In fact, just as they supposedly rid the vaccines of mercury (other than flu and other vaccines that only have a "trace" of mercury -- again I say supposedly because we really don't know for sure what is going on) but at that time, they also began recommending more  vaccines that contain aluminum.  So, as they weaned out thimerosal (mercury) in most vaccinations around 2000 - they started to recommend the Prevnar vaccine (as an example) which contains aluminum around the same time.  They also began around that same time to start recommending the flu vaccine to children and pregnant women.  So, on the one hand they are saying that out of extreme caution they are going to remove thimerosal (mercury) from the vaccines ... but then at the same exact time, they start recommending the flu shot WITH MERCURY!  How is that using extreme caution? 

You also need to be very careful with the live virus vaccines - ie MMR and Chicken Pox.  The idea being... if a child's immune system cannot properly function for whatever reason -- but possibly due to toxic exposures including but not limited to other vaccinations -- the body will not be able to properly fight off the "live virus" and the child can have a chronic measles virus in their gut.  They now came up with this bright idea (sarcasm) where they have a combined mmr/chicken pox vaccine which people can get for their kids.  It's called the ProQuad.  They talk it up as being so great so that the kids can have one less shot (because it is a combination)... Of course, what they don't tell you is that the ProQuad uses 10x the amount of the Chicken Pox vaccine as the standard shot... In this debate of whether or not vaccinations trigger neurodevelopmental issues and/or autoimmune diseases... these bozos have no issues suggesting a vaccine which combines the mmr/chicken pox - with 10x the amount of chicken pox vaccine than is necessary?  Sounds brilliant. 

If you are interested in keeping up with the debate you may want to check out www.ageofautism.com .  There you will find articles and up to date information about the goings on in this debate. 

As a word of warning... the pediatricians for the most part ... are completely brainwashed.  Think for yourself.  Do not allow the pediatrician to make decisions for you.  Go into the appointments with the idea that you will not be pushed into getting a certain vaccination.  If anything, hear the doctor out and listen to their recommendations and then make another appointment to come back after you have made your decision after weighing both sides.  I say that because I hear all the time about how parents go in thinking that they aren't going to vaccinate or at least they aren't going to get a certain vaccination but by the end of the appointment the doctor has them scared out of their mind about how their kid is going to get an illness and die and they will be tortured by the guilt, etc. etc... that they end up getting the vaccine out of worry.  By deciding that you will come back after you have weighed the pro's and con's ... this gives you the power to make the decision.  It doesn't give the power to the doctors (who by the way, are told by the CDC that their practices MUST have their patients vaccinated or they get in trouble)... It's a warped system. 

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Did I offend you or something?

no, why?  did i offend you?  i was speaking to your statements and did not take your statements personally.  I apologize if you took mine personally. I was merely pointing out the differences between a mathematical analogy (i.e. if 1+1 = 2, 10+10 = 20 then 4x the shots equals 4x the rate of autism) from a scientific analogy (if chemical x reaches a specific percentage of concentration in liquid y, then a chemical reaction will initiate, any amount below the threshold and the reaction will never occur. Or in health...if you have a certain % of poison x in your body then your chance of fatality increases by 500%, if you do not reach this threshold then the chances of death decrease bu 500%)

I was also pointing out that there are other factors associated with the problem.  Since they lie that there is any mercury, what makes anyone think they may lie about the concentration of mercury and that is may be greater?  I was inviting you to step out of the "CDC wants to help us" mindset and look at all the evidence without their proven manipulation of facts.

Offline ghardy

"Dr. Sallie Bernard and her colleagues, in a study titled, "Autism: A Unique Type of Mercury Poisoning," describe the speech difficulties, unusual behavior (such as unprovoked crying spells and head banging), various degrees of cognitive impairment, gastrointestinal difficulties, and immune difficulties that these autistic children can have. Mercury is most likely a causative factor in other developmental disorders as well, such as delayed speech and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder."
http://www.lewrockwell.com/miller/miller14.html

i try to imagine myself as a child with this disorder.  i cant imagine the personal prison hell they live in.  a hell where they might even be cognizant of thier disability, and bang thier head out of frustration, crying because they know something has happened to them that they cant explain.  simply caught in a state of impairment where thier little brains are short-circuiting, where uncontrollable flashes of synaptic overload invade normalcy.  makes me want to cry.

one way they accomplish the goals of eugenics is making the population unable to procreate...by any means necessary.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
I asked the same stuff wondering about getting my first child vaccinated and was labeled a nut trying to poisen children.The only science i got backing things up was outdated.I wonder if all the people telling me i was a baby poisoner even had children.Anyway it's a touchy subject and i'm sure people will start crying about this post as well. ;D

nope all done crying and you were given all the same information which is all current up to date, verified, confirmed, and based on facts, testimony, logic, and referencable data.

and many of us have kids, a lot of them.

please watch endgame, they are planning on executing 4 billion humans.  this goes beyond being a personal issue, this is the next 10 generations of death or slavery based on the whims of a few psychopaths at the top.

but I am sure Omnicom, Rendon, and Lincoln will start crying about these facts as well. ;D

Offline ghardy

the wierd thing is, is that my dad and i were talking last night...he is unaware of all this information, but simply based on his observations, he had already concluded that eugenics is a plan in the works.  he is unaware of how and when (like now)...that's where i come in.

he said if obame is elected, that is a sign of the endtimes.  he started quoting revelations, and i had to stop him.  chemtrails, vaccines, fluoridation, the camps being built...holy crap.  i wont even bring up 911, because it is irrelevant at this point, but i do plan on slipping it in there by predicting another false flag event before the election, or at least an inaugural event.  i wont mention alex either, because he is just now waking up to whats going on, and dont want to overload him.  when i see how he reacts, i might turn him onto Endgame.

keep up the fight for knowlege.

Offline limitgov

I say that because I hear all the time about how parents go in thinking that they aren't going to vaccinate or at least they aren't going to get a certain vaccination but by the end of the appointment the doctor has them scared out of their mind about how their kid is going to get an illness and die and they will be tortured by the guilt, etc. etc... that they end up getting the vaccine out of worry.  By deciding that you will come back after you have weighed the pro's and con's ... this gives you the power to make the decision.  It doesn't give the power to the doctors (who by the way, are told by the CDC that their practices MUST have their patients vaccinated or they get in trouble)... It's a warped system.
thats probably because they didn't have evidence to backup there claims....
thats why I know its imprtant to read up as much as I can before I confront our peditrician....he's really good I think....kind of old school guy....
but like my wife points out....people in the medical field hear from people who think they know better all the time....
some might...but some might not....
if you have evidence to backup your claims then you should have very little problems...

I appreciate your post.
That is really concerning about your kids...
i have a two year old and unfortunately he has had all of his vaccines so far....
which seems like a waste to me...because he stays at home with us....he's not even in day care....

once I started listening to Alex....and I learned that there might be mercury in them....I posed this question to my wife
if our kids don't even goto daycare, then why the hell take the risk of getting all these vaccines?
why not get them later?
she didn't have a good answer....
but she did make a good point....she said with all the mercury that was probably in the vaccines in the old days when we got vaccinated....why wasn't there a huge breakout of autism....
I had no good response...
now...thanks to some posters....
in the lewrockwell article....which is the best article so far i have seen on the subject....
says there was a breakout in 1981....1 in 2 thousand something....
and several posters here made a good point...nmore vaccines equal more mercury....
but I have yet to see an article that confirms there is mercury in non flu vaccines....

but now...you're saying look out for aluminium and flomederhyde....
is the alumiumum called by another name?
like mercury = thirmorsal....

the fustrating thing is...with two little kids I barely have any time to read stuff on the internet...much less take up an hour a day searching....
thanks for all the links...I will continue to come back here and read trhem all....
including the two videos Sane posted....

Sane...I hope you realize now, I'm not some brainwashed liberal.......I'm a pissed off libertarian....

I just need to take things one step at a a time......

Offline epinlasvegas

nope all done crying and you were given all the same information which is all current up to date, verified, confirmed, and based on facts, testimony, logic, and referencable data.

and many of us have kids, a lot of them.

please watch endgame, they are planning on executing 4 billion humans.  this goes beyond being a personal issue, this is the next 10 generations of death or slavery based on the whims of a few psychopaths at the top.

but I am sure Omnicom, Rendon, and Lincoln will start crying about these facts as well. ;D
I watched engame.that is why i converted.I have shared Engame with the cops and PSD guys i train with.Most if not all are believers now and where before i showed it to them.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated

Sane...I hope you realize now, I'm not some brainwashed liberal.......I'm a pissed off libertarian....

I just need to take things one step at a a time......

I would invite you into a different mindset.  just like we now know there is a military indusrial complex willing to control all communications related to the truth about illegal wars.  Wars that get started by manipulating the entire country's psyche.  Wars that execute over one million innocent people including 50% children and babies for power and control.  Wars that leave over one million US soldiers with Depleated Uranium poisoning and over 5,000 dead, over 100,000 permanently injured.

Perhaps there is a Healthcare Industrial Complex (HIC) that includes the FDA, DEA, CDC, AMA, NIH, UN, Gates Foundation, etc.  The objective of the HIC may be to continue the path of Eugenics and Auto Genocide.  This character seems to be a good example of the type of people making crucial decisions in the HIC:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://agermanlife.blogspot.com/
Monday, June 18, 2007
Miami Herald Features A German Life

Posted on Tue, Jun. 19, 2007
Doctor's secret: A Nazi father, now a Jew by choice
BY JOHN DORSCHNER
Bernd Wollschlaeger has two stories to tell.
First, he's a former

officer in the Israel Defense Forces

a physician who developed

expertise in biological warfare.

He lives in Miramar, runs a family practice in North Miami Beach, has become a...

legislative leader of the

American Medical Association

...and is active in local Jewish causes. Now, at 49, he has decided to tell ``my coming-out story.'' It is this: He was born the Christian son of a World War II German tank commander --

a third-generation warrior who received Deutschland's highest military honor,
the Iron Cross

[later he exposed it was the Knight's Cross, a higher honor],

which was pinned on his uniform by Adolf Hitler himself.

As a teenager, Bernd studied the Nazis and the Holocaust and was repelled by what he learned. Ultimately, he converted to Judaism and moved to Israel. ''This was, and is, very difficult to deal with,'' he said. ``I never saw my father again.'' But recently, after telling his children about his father, he started talking -- first at Hillel Community Day School, where his two eldest children attend. Now, he has created a website -- AGer manLife.com -- and plans to publish a book under that name. ''He is an amazing individual,'' said Brian Siegal, executive director of the American Jewish Committee's local chapter, where Wollschlaeger was elected to the regional board. ``He's gone through an amazing self-reflection and contributes greatly to the work we are doing.'' For years, he kept his past secret, not even telling his first wife, a Jew he met in Israel -- an omission that, when revealed, seriously damaged the marriage.''I lied, plain and simple,'' he said. 'I was ashamed of my past, and it wasn't something that you could work easily into a conversation in Israel. `My father was a Wehrmacht officer.' That's definitely a party pooper.''

`A TRAGIC FIGURE'
Here is Wollschlaeger's story, based on interviews, e-mails and a manuscript of his book: Growing up in Bamberg, a small town in Bavaria, Bernd came to view his father, Arthur, as a brooding drunk whose life had been shattered by the Nazis' defeat. ''I think he was a tragic figure. He got caught up in a system. Then his whole notion of the world collapsed,'' Wollschlaeger said. Arthur had been educated at NAPOLA, the elite Nazi training academy. He never joined the Nazi Party, but he embraced Hitler's vision of making Germany great again. Arthur won the Iron Cross for a tank charge in Poland. He was wounded five times during the war -- the last an open head wound from a grenade. After the defeat, he spent a year in a U.S. prison camp. Eventually, he became a government bureaucrat, but his life was never the same. At home, he drank a lot and talked proudly about his Iron Cross, while brushing off other aspects of the Hitler era. ''Son, I have told you everything you need to know.'' Sometimes old army buddies dropped by for long bouts of booze during which they sang Deutschland ├╝eber alles and Die Fahne hoch, the Nazi Party anthem. From an early age, Bernd didn't like his father's authoritarian bearing and his parents' insistence on obedience. After Palestinian terrorists killed 11 Israeli athletes at the 1972 Munich Olympics, a teacher told Wollschlaeger's class that the Israelis ``brought it upon themselves. . . . Some people believe that they are special and too powerful and, in my opinion, they are.'' Wollschlaeger, then 14, thought that was an odd response to a slaughter, and he didn't understand when some people said, ``Not again.''

THE HOLOCAUST
He knew the Nazis had put Jews in concentration camps and that some had been murdered. ``But had no idea about the industrialized and sophisticated killing machine designed to systematically exterminate an entire ethnic group.'' He began reading everything he could find on Jews and Israel. His parents noticed. ''Why are you so preoccupied about their suffering?'' his mother, Elizabeth, asked him. ``Jews were not the only ones who died in the war. Have you forgotten what I told you about our suffering? We lost everything and had to start all over.'' In 1979, as Wollschlaeger was starting college, the American TV series Holocaust was shown in Germany. 'My father's reaction was predictable. `Nobody in this house will watch this program,' he yelled. 'This is just another smear campaign by those Jews in Hollywood, and we don't have to listen to their lies.' '' But another time, Arthur admitted that on the Eastern front he had seen ``cattle cars filled with civilians, mostly women and children.'' Still, he insisted to his son that he learned the extent of the killing only after the war. Writes Wollschlaeger: ``This was hard to believe, and I recognized that even in retrospect, my father was camouflaging what he knew.'' At a peace conference in Germany organized by Israeli and Palestinian young people, Wollschlaeger heard their stories and decided he had to make a trip to Israel to see for himself. His father thought that was a ``ridiculous idea.'' But his mother gave him the money for the trip and asked him to deliver a prayer for her in Israel. Wollschlaeger later wondered whether his maternal ancestors had been Jewish. But his mother, now dead, never said. On the morning of the trip in 1978, Wollschlaeger's father drove him to the railroad station. When he arrived in Jerusalem, he went to the Western Wall, sometimes called the Wailing Wall. He slipped the prayer his mother had requested between stones.

``After doing so, I closed my eyes to pray for her soul. I forgot the world around me and imagined the thousands of people who had prayed at this very spot over the centuries. ``I lost sense of time and place and prayed with a fervor I had never felt before. I was weeping and I felt the divine presence in me.'' He continued his quest for understanding Judaism and Israel. He had been baptized a Catholic, but religion had not been practiced in his household. He viewed Christianity as cold and abstract. The more he read about Judaism, the more he was impressed with its depths. In medical school, he sought to talk to a rabbi about converting. The small Jewish community remaining was suspicious of his motives. ''Please understand that I cannot encourage you to convert,'' the rabbi told him. ''Actually, I should discourage you, because Judaism does not proselytize.'' Still, the rabbi offered to help him learn. He studied for 10 years. Finally, as he was finishing med school, Wollschlaeger convinced Jewish teachers of his sincerity. He was ready for conversion. Because so few religious leaders were left in Germany, he had to travel to Switzerland for a mohel to perform his circumcision and to France for the immersion in the ritual bath or Mikveh. After passing his medical exams, he celebrated with his classmates. Then, while somewhat inebriated, he went to find his parents, who were having dinner at a restaurant. He told them about his conversion and his conclusion that to lead a full Jewish life he needed to move to Israel, because there were so few Jews left in Germany. ''I am losing my only son,'' his father said bitterly.

LIFE IN ISRAEL
In Israel, he started taking classes in Hebrew while working in a kibbutz that raised bananas. His father regularly sent letters. Wollschlaeger refused to open them. Six months after he arrived, his sister told him that his father was dead. He had been diagnosed with cancer and ``chose not to receive treatment.'' Only then did Wollschlaeger open the letters. In the last, his father wrote that he had removed Bernd from his will and asked that he not attend his funeral. Eventually, Wollschlaeger married a New York woman who also had emigrated to Israel, and they had a son. After Iraq's Scud missile attacks on Tel Aviv and Haifa during the first Gulf War, she had had enough of the danger, and in 1991, they moved to South Florida, where she had relatives. They had a second child, a daughter, but the pressure of the move and other factors ended the marriage. In 1999, he married a Hispanic Catholic. They have a daughter, who has been baptized. ''She's being raised in a Jewish-Catholic environment. When she's old enough, she will make her own decision,'' Wollschlaeger said. Over time, he told his children bits and pieces of his past, and it was son Tal who started telling others. ''One day, we were learning about the Holocaust at school,'' Tal said, 'and the teacher asked, `Was anyone's family in the Holocaust?' And I raised my hand and said, 'My grandfather was a Nazi.' I was the class clown and everybody thought I was kidding.'' Wollschlaeger spoke to the class and has kept speaking about his past to selected groups, even appearing on a WLRN show, but he rarely discusses it in the healthcare field, where he is a maverick.

While many doctors are political conservatives, Wollschlaeger drives a Honda Accord with a Barack Obama bumper sticker. For his practice, he rented an office in a blue-collar area of North Miami Beach. ``I did not choose medicine to get rich.'' In Jewish causes, he has gone on solidarity missions to Israel with American Jewish Committee leaders and was elected to the regional board of the Anti-Defamation League, dedicated to fighting anti-Semitism. ''He wants justice to be served in the world,'' said Andrew Rosenkranz, the league's regional director. ``He's an extraordinarily kind-hearted man.'' Seeking closure on his past, Wollschlaeger recently traveled to Germany and met his sister for the first time in 18 years. She remains ''incredulous'' at his decision. ``In her perception, I destroyed the family.'' He submitted a manuscript of A German Life to several publishers and was rejected. He is now planning to self-publish a limited edition and hopes to connect with a major publisher. He acknowledges that all children are shaped by their parents in some way. From his dad, he says, he learned ``to be disciplined in everything I do and stubbornness.'' He also inherited his father's weakness for alcohol. ''I was a happy drunk. I stopped because I wanted to be a good father.'' He has been in recovery for 12 years and is trained to be a specialist in treating addicts. Earlier this year, he was elected president of the Florida Society of Addiction Medicine. ``I learned what my father didn't learn.'' Posted by Bernd Wollschlaeger at 10:16 PM 0 comments

UPDATE: His father received the Knight's Cross.  There were less than 7,500 Knight's Crosses given in the history of Nazi Germany.  It is a much rarer medal than the Iran Cross and it was pinned by Hitler.

Offline limitgov

Perhaps there is a Healthcare Industrial Complex (HIC) that includes the FDA, DEA, CDC, AMA, NIH, UN, Gates Foundation, etc.  The objective of the HIC maybe to continue the path of Eugenics and Auto Genocide.  This character seems to be a good example of the type of people making crucial decisions in the HIC:

You don't think Bill Gates would knowingly contribute to somethign like this, do you?
I don';t think he would.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
You don't think Bill Gates would knowingly contribute to somethign like this, do you?
I don';t think he would.

From: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=12445.msg67074
In 1999, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation gave 2.2 billion to Planned Parenthood, the United Nation's Population Fund and other population reduction groups. By 2007 the Gates had given more than 30 billion dollars almost exclusively to Population Control Groups. The controlled corporate press cynically reported that the Gates were giving the money to help 3rd World children. Bill and Melinda Gates were dethroned as the most generous philanthropists when their friend, and fellow population reduction enthusiast, Warren Buffet, gave 37 billion to fund an army of Population Control Groups.

More...
Mercury, Immunizations and the Global Vaccine Agenda
http://www.akha.org/content/vaccinations/autismtetanus.pdf