Author Topic: Obama: I could win 3rd term if I ran again  (Read 2542 times)

Offline larsonstdoc

Obama: I could win 3rd term if I ran again
« on: July 28, 2015, 06:32:46 pm »
http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/28/politics/obama-third-term-win-ethiopia/

From CNN---the Communist News Network

video at the link

Sorry Obama.  Even though you are trying to dismantle the Constitution, the 22nd Amendment still stands.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline decemberfellow

Re: Obama: I could win 3rd term if I ran again
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2015, 07:16:30 pm »
http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/28/politics/obama-third-term-win-ethiopia/

From CNN---the Communist News Network

video at the link

Sorry Obama.  Even though you are trying to dismantle the Constitution, the 22nd Amendment still stands.

Way this country is today that wouldn't surprise me one iota if that happens. Being Obama it will be I spit on the 22nd amendment.
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2015, 07:38:26 pm »
What Obama is really saying in double plus good is his support base is lawless and delusional. Accurate and true statement.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2015, 07:44:56 pm »
What Obama is really saying in double plus good is his support base is lawless and delusional. Accurate and true statement.

Very true.  He is most delusional of them all.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Ryujin

• Remember, remember the eleventh of September....
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2015, 08:58:51 pm »
The sad part is, how many Americans even know that a president can only have two terms anymore? Seriously, if they wanted to prop up Obama for a third term all they'd have to do is have the media call anyone who says there's a two term limits a delusional, anti American, ISIS loving, conspiracy theorist right winger who hates black people and prop up "Constitutional Scholars" to say that the 22nd admendment never stated their was a term limit and most sheep would buy it >.>
You know what the funny and maybe just a little sad thing here is? Before their domestication by the Romans sheep were regarded as one of the more aggressive and free spirited creatures on this planet, sound familiar anyone?

Offline chris jones

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2015, 09:41:26 pm »
 Oby did his deal for the elites & he knows it!  Mission accomplished-  He is on his way out.
  Only serious FF's could keep his con going forward.

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2015, 10:24:38 pm »
Interesting background on the 22nd amendment.  Not exactly sure the Golf King would be a good leader during WWIII. 

http://blog.constitutioncenter.org/2014/11/fdrs-third-term-decision-and-the-22nd-amendment/

On November 5, 1940, President Franklin D. Roosevelt won a third term in office—an unprecedented act that would be barred by a constitutional amendment a decade later.

FDR320Roosevelt’s decision to break the precedent set by George Washington was made in July, 1940, as the United States neared its entry into World War II.

The third-term decision dominated his election campaign against the Republican contender, Wendell Wilkie. In the end, Roosevelt won the election by a wide margin, and he was able to win a fourth election in 1944.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2015, 12:08:58 am »
Interesting background on the 22nd amendment.  Not exactly sure the Golf King would be a good leader during WWIII. 

http://blog.constitutioncenter.org/2014/11/fdrs-third-term-decision-and-the-22nd-amendment/

On November 5, 1940, President Franklin D. Roosevelt won a third term in office—an unprecedented act that would be barred by a constitutional amendment a decade later.

FDR320Roosevelt’s decision to break the precedent set by George Washington was made in July, 1940, as the United States neared its entry into World War II.

The third-term decision dominated his election campaign against the Republican contender, Wendell Wilkie. In the end, Roosevelt won the election by a wide margin, and he was able to win a fourth election in 1944.

Some people think that WW3 has already started as Oby is nearing the end of his 2nd term.  We can see war in Yemen, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Ukraine and other places RIGHT NOW.  See our section of Prison Planet forum titled WORLD WAR 3.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2015, 02:53:44 am »
 Obama wants a 3rd term---well it should be a Term of Life behind Bars!
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline chris jones

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2015, 08:55:06 pm »
   Brother this guy doesn't live on the same planet, he is so high on himself and backers he believes himself untouchable. A con artist gone demigod, he's gone completly off his nut with the power tripping. We , this nation will be the fall guys.
 Question:  Wasn't he caught saying the American people are stupid?
___Obama: 'Americans Are Too Stupid to Understand ...
Vídeo para Obama , the people are stupid comment▶ 0:42
www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9i6Sbnj-hk
14 de jul de 2011 -  UFPnews
Obama: 'Americans Are Too Stupid to Understand Economics'.  Eyes open folks!

Offline lee51

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2015, 09:40:14 pm »

Exactly +++++