Author Topic: Bohemian Grove - collection  (Read 25847 times)

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
Bohemian Grove - collection
« on: June 30, 2009, 06:27:17 pm »
I am sorry.  But I don't feel that people who run around Bohemian Grove and participate in those activities are qualified to run America, the World or anything else!

And, these same persons put down and say "don't believe" about "crazy Conspiracy Theories?"

What the? !

It is a complete Outrage that mass men-only orgies take place while worshiping a 40-foot Owl God running around naked in the Redwood trees.

The outrage is the deceit and lies, even if one goes for the behavior, above.  And here, again, we are outrageously lied to everyday from the White House.  Legislation is ramrodded through without even being able to read the Bills!  Openly "told" the Bills cannot be read?

What's the point of a Bill and making laws?  Hey, skip the money-costing sham & just do what you want! ?

Why is the Dictator not arrested yet?  I mean, really !

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
Re: Bohemian Grove - collection
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 06:32:44 pm »
I am sorry.  But I don't feel that people who run around Bohemian Grove and participate in those activities are qualified to run America, the World or anything else!

And, these same persons put down and say "don't believe" about "crazy Conspiracy Theories?"

What the? !

It is a complete Outrage that mass men-only orgies take place while worshiping a 40-foot Owl God running around naked in the Redwood trees.

The outrage is the deceit and lies, even if one goes for the behavior, above.  And here, again, we are outrageously lied to everyday from the White House.  Legislation is ramrodded through without even being able to read the Bills!  Openly "told" the Bills cannot be read?

What's the point of a Bill and making laws?  Hey, skip the money-costing sham & just do what you want! ?

It also wouldn't surprise me if so-called "conservatives" like John Hagee and Pat Robertson attend these festivities - and despite all the time they've been calling out homosexuality, it sickens me to think how they themselves participate in these orgies with other men at BG once a year.

Offline egypt

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 06:36:16 pm »
They are so sick, they actually felt they would never be found out.

I just learned about Bohemian Grove a few months ago in discovering Alex Jones.  It should be totally exposed!  Just who do these idiots think they are!

Now we have discovered Belizean Grove -- Has anyone infiltrated that yet?  Probably takes place about the same time as Bohemian Grove.

PatAndrews

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2009, 06:38:36 pm »

What the? !

Ah, but what dictator do you mean?  I wish it was as simple as that.  We would have already won. 

Offline llorcan

• Connecting the News Dots
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2009, 12:02:01 pm »
http://connectingthenewsdots.blogspot.com/2009/07/no-retreat-from-uproar-over-bohemian.html

Anyone know why they would be in such an uproar over their logging permit? Are they really that strapped for cash that they need to start selling off redwoods? Or are they clearing land to build a small Bohemian City up there?

BTW -- this Article mentions that Sotomayor was a member of a similar group called the Belizean Grove...
http://www.connectingthenewsdots.com -- "Because you cant let hope put you to sleep" - Cindy Sheehan

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2009, 12:20:54 pm »
A Great find!

Geez they got the Seirra Club on their Arse...
http://redwood.sierraclub.org/sonoma/ForestProtection/Jay/CallForComment.pdf
NEWS RELEASE/ACTION ALERT
BOHEMIAN GROVE LOGGING
PLAN: Call for Comment
July 2007—Limited Time Remaining for Public Action/Demand for Environmental Oversight

Monte Rio, July 1, 2007: Over a year ago, San Francisco’s Bohemian Club applied to the CA  Department of Forestry and Fire Protection for approval of a plan (1-06NTMP-011SON) to double the rate of logging at the Bohemian Grove outside Monte Rio to more than one million board feet per year. Once approved, this timber-harvesting plan would allow logging the entire property every 15 years in perpetuity with no further public review-- ever. The TIME IS NOW to take action by submitting your own much-needed public comments regarding this massive logging project!

Why should the public care about the Bohemian Grove? The 2700-acre Grove is one of the largest unprotected stands of mixed old growth and mature second growth redwood forest within 70 miles of the Golden Gate Bridge, five times larger than Muir Woods. It is a rare and relatively undisturbed refuge of redwood forestland along the Russian River and is important habitat for numerous species of fish and wildlife. It represents a magnificent opportunity for redwood forest restoration. For nearby residents the stakes are unquestionably high as the scope of this logging plan can potentially affect landslide geology, reduce drinking water quality, and cause more local flooding along with the increase in traffic, dust, and noise that timber harvests always bring.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline codemonkey70

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2009, 12:25:29 pm »
Or are they clearing land to build a small Bohemian City up there?

Thats what I thought when I read your link. I absolutely dont believe they are strapped for cash.  ;)
A coward is much more exposed to quarrels than a man of spirit.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2009, 12:36:55 pm »
http://cbs5.com/local/bohemian.club.logging.2.710865.html

Apr 28, 2008
Private Bohemian Club Involved In Logging Dispute

SONOMA COUNTY (CBS 5) ―   The exclusive and private Bohemian Club is involved in a very public battle over logging at its secret Sonoma County enclave. The high-powered club is seeking a special logging permit from the state that would allow logging without strict environmental review.

For 100 years, the club has been holding annual secret gatherings at the Bohemian Grove, the largest unprotected redwood forest in Sonoma County. Environmentalists say the club is trying to get around state law in its efforts to cut down trees.

Our video report has more.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/07/05/MNUU18ICIV.DTL
No retreat from uproar over Bohemian Club woods
Jane Kay, Chronicle Environment Writer
Monday, July 6, 2009
07-05) 19:24 PDT -- The members of the 130-year-old Bohemian Club will return this week to their Sonoma County redwood forest for the annual encampment, the exclusive retreat of the men-only secret society.

This year, the long weekend of male bonding for 2,000 of the mostly rich and powerful is under public scrutiny: The club's management is seeking to limit governmental review of future logging on the 2,700-acre Bohemian Grove in the lush Russian River watershed.
Increasing volume of logging
Over a 50-year period, the logging would increase from 800,000 board-feet to 1.7 million board-feet under the proposed permit.

But environmental groups - Sierra Club, Forest Unlimited and Central Coast Watch - and a former club member, John Hooper, who resigned from the club in 2004 over the Bohemians' logging practices, insist that repeated governmental review for every cut is necessary. They say the important Russian River forest can't support all that cutting.

On the other hand, forestry experts from the club say that under the plan, the forest volume of the Bohemian Grove is expected to double in 80 years.

In March, at a formal review meeting of several state agencies, the forestry agency staff said it would recommend approval of the permit. The proposed permit was put out for comment, which ended in May, bringing in a series of new objections. A final decision by the agency's director is expected this year.

Much to the embarrassment of the club, which bars uninvited guests and keeps its membership list under wraps, the fight has grown so heated that the national media, including Vanity Fair, have turned it into a cause celebre over questions of environmental stewardship.

An exclusive club
Members - who pay about $25,000 a year - include directors of the nation's biggest companies, musicians, political leaders and celebrities.

The club had tried to stop the Vanity Fair story by complaining to editor Graydon Carter that the journalist, Alex Shoumatoff, was a Harvard College classmate of John Hooper, the fourth-generation Bohemian Club member turned opponent, Shoumatoff wrote in his piece.
Again the club was in the news in June in association with the pending confirmation of U.S. Judge Sonia Sotomayor as a Supreme Court justice.

Republicans accused her of discriminatory behavior because of her membership in an elite women's club, the Belizean Grove, which its members say is a take off on the all-male Bohemian Grove.

Sotomayor resigned from the club, bringing derision from comedian Stephen Colbert, who mocked the disparity. Every Republican president since Herbert Hoover is believed to have been a Bohemian Club member - as was Chief Justice Earl Warren.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2009, 12:40:30 pm »
Man... if trees could talk.   ;)
And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline NWOSCUM

• "Yuppie Scum"
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2009, 12:54:21 pm »
Man... if trees could talk.   ;)

Maybe they can and killing them is the answer to shutting them up?   ???
"The receptivity of the great masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, and their power of forgetting is enormous." --Adolph Hitler, "Mein Kampf"

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2009, 12:56:47 pm »
Yes... I guess when that becomes your favorite solution to a leak, you'll try it on anything!
And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline egypt

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2009, 01:14:04 pm »
I get that they are thinning & clearing which will allow for greater defense.  In other words, I bet they are setting up so that infiltration cannot take place.

Offline RemixNinja

• If you fail to prepare, then prepare to fail!
    • Remixx World!
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2009, 11:52:16 pm »
We could always just call him at the number listed by the California State Bar website.  I wonder if Nick will show us his birth certificate. 

Offline CheneysWorstNightmare

• F*CK THE NEW WORLD ORDER!
    • Youtube Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2011, 10:11:34 pm »
It was so freaking lame!  They try to make it out like it was some men's club or college fraternity.  Said the whole "Cremation of Care" was like an amusement show.

The male cast guys act like little gay-ass pussies.

Brad Meltzer is either a moron or paid off.

Luckily, AJ came off fine.

Offline chrisfromchi

« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2011, 10:16:35 pm »
I dunno if it sucked...but after they get arrested its fail, i won't disagree there.

before it was a very entertaining show and people will seek out alex's stuff from that

Offline CheneysWorstNightmare

• F*CK THE NEW WORLD ORDER!
    • Youtube Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2011, 10:19:27 pm »
I dunno if it sucked...but after they get arrested its fail, i won't disagree there.

before it was a very entertaining show and people will seek out alex's stuff from that

I'm glad they didn't clown AJ,and some will seek out AJ.

I couldn't stand how the hosts all sort of agreed it was just some good ol' boys having a nice time with fireworks.

Offline chrisfromchi

« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2011, 10:21:38 pm »
I couldn't stand how the hosts all sort of agreed it was just some good ol' boys having a nice time with fireworks.

That was being stupidily naive for the show.

the professor was a good interview i thought...i got it dvr later cause i missed opening.

Offline BranstonPickle

« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2011, 11:07:13 pm »
I was pleasantly surprised that they didn't rip Alex apart at the end of the show. That is their usual MO.

Next week... the Georgia Guidestones.

Offline sharpsteve

• Twitter Me
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2011, 11:20:18 pm »
I was pleasantly surprised that they didn't rip Alex apart at the end of the show. That is their usual MO.

I thought the yellow raincoat was a attempt to make AJ look a little silly. In a couple shots when the hat was up He looked funny and I even laughed.

Offline Djævlen

« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2011, 11:29:29 pm »
It was bizarre - on one hand, they basically tell much of the truth about the BG, yet they whitewash it every chance they get....

"Its a confluence of affluence and power, but nothing nefarious is going on there...." come on! lame
“The devil is only a convenient myth invented by the real malefactors of our world”

-R.A. Wilson

Offline Bracton

« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2011, 11:54:18 pm »
I tuned into this.  Much like Ventura's tv show, the over-dramatization of the hosts is just down right silly.  But I guess that's what it takes to get on mainstream tv these days, especially covering topics such as this.  It may garner further inquiry from some viewers, but the presentation is pure entertainment more so than valid information/news.  But as some say here, any exposure is good exposure.  I disagree.

Offline Irobot

• SHOW HOST WANTED!
    • 12160 SOCIAL NETWORK
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2011, 04:24:46 am »
video links folks??
 mahalo
12160  "Destroying the NWO"
Check out the blogs, videos, and discussions!!
http://12160.info/

RADIO HOST WANTED!!! 
Trolls R People 2

Offline Irobot

• SHOW HOST WANTED!
    • 12160 SOCIAL NETWORK
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2011, 04:53:03 am »
thanks found them too, all on one page here :)

watch download Brad Meltzer and Alex Jones try to penetrate Bohemian Grove, one of America's most tightly guarded gatherings of the rich and powerful. http://snardfarker.ning.com/video/watch-download-brad-meltzer

RADIO HOST WANTED!!!
 BE THE MEDIA!
12160  "Destroying the NWO"
Check out the blogs, videos, and discussions!!
http://12160.info/

RADIO HOST WANTED!!! 
Trolls R People 2

Offline BranstonPickle

« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2011, 02:36:50 pm »
It was bizarre - on one hand, they basically tell much of the truth about the BG, yet they whitewash it every chance they get....

"Its a confluence of affluence and power, but nothing nefarious is going on there...." come on! lame

Yes!! I lol'd at that one - out of sheer disbelief!

Offline sharpsteve

• Twitter Me
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2011, 02:43:19 pm »
Decoded: "Secret Societies" (Starring Alex Jones) FULL LENGTH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAYruVySI0Y

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2011, 02:59:27 pm »
related see threads:

David starr Jordan - First Prez of Stanford U. (SRI) - Andrew Dickson White's  (original S&B) "Protege"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Starr_Jordan

David Starr Jordan    as a young man (1868) from Days of a ManDavid Starr Jordan, Ph.D., LL.D. (January 19, 1851 – September 19, 1931) was a leading eugenicist, ichthyologist (Fish lover) , educator and peace activist. He was president of Indiana University and Stanford University.
During 1925, Jordan was an expert witness for the defense in the Scopes Trial.[1] That same year, he was a listed member in the Bohemian Club and the University Club in San Francisco.[3]

That time of year again... No retreat from uproar over Bohemian Club woods

This year, the long weekend of male bonding for 2,000 of the mostly rich and powerful is under public scrutiny: The club's management is seeking to limit governmental review of future logging on the 2,700-acre Bohemian Grove in the lush Russian River watershed.

1939 CHI PSI FRATERNITY 98'th Convention at the Bohemian Club

Great find!

Here’s the warning above the Bohemian Club at 624 Taylor in San Francisco – “Weaving Spiders Come Not Here.”

http://sfcitizen.com/blog/2008/05/25/san-franciscos-bohemian-club-weaving-spiders-come-not-here/

Offline infowarsmirrornyc

« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2011, 05:58:28 pm »
That show would be crap without Alex Jones.

Alex buddy you need to be thinking about getting your own cable channel or netflix channel.

It's time to expand. You are better then that show decoded.

I understand it is a public tv show similar to Jesse's (jesse's is way better) but come on.

I understand the need to expose the corrupt by any means necessary but decoded was total garbage.

Your Bohemian Grove video from 2000 was awesome!!! Nothing can compare to that!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-82095917705734983#docid=5688492591288248198

Keep up the good fight!
We need a Revolution!

worcesteradam

« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2011, 06:15:44 pm »
they said they cant show Alex's video for legal reasons but then they stage some sneak into Bohemian Grove and get arrested

shouldve just shown the video

Offline menace

« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2011, 10:22:06 am »
Photo from the Grove during the 2007 Thanksgiving gathering there

Offline Dok

• end times and current events
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2011, 10:23:46 am »
I thought the yellow raincoat was a attempt to make AJ look a little silly. In a couple shots when the hat was up He looked funny and I even laughed.

I have to agree, where was his people on that? When he had the hat up in that bright yellow jacket, all you could think of was goofball. His people should have put a stop to that.
HOW TO BE SAVED
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_saved.html

Ye Must Be Born Again!
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/ye_must_be_born_again.htm

True Salvation & the TRUE Gospel/Good News!
http://www.contendingfortruth.com/?p=1060

how to avoid censorship ;)

Offline birther truther tenther

• Against all forms of tyranny
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2011, 11:28:14 am »
they said they cant show Alex's video for legal reasons but then they stage some sneak into Bohemian Grove and get arrested

shouldve just shown the video

They filmed that footage from the Russian River, which is public.  They discussed that at length in the episode.

Offline egypt

« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2011, 02:04:38 pm »
"Dangerous" to have ideas about something "we know nothing about, huh?"  Is this a threat?  How can it be "dangerous" to have our own thoughts and ideas (about ~anything~)?  If it is so "innocent" why Bohemian Grove is private?

Oh, but we're supposed to believe the whitewash that it is harmless fraternity fun!  yeah right!  There are plenty of accounts of "escapees-for-their-lives" from that place.

I think we should all have plenty of thoughts and ideas about high political leaders conducting Satanic Rites!

My thought about "innocent" Bohemian Grove is that maybe they could spend two weeks every year figuring out how to end famine and hunger in the world, instead.  Ever wonder with all our technology and food production why this simple matter isn't figured out, yet?  Do you think a Satanic Worshiper of Molech and Lucifer "cares" about You?  A Satanist would only care about *you* as a source of fulfillment in their Evil Desires.  The more filth that can be heaped upon you, to the point where you become a willing victim is their goal.  Those who have experienced a psychopath in their lives know that humiliation and degradation of the very soul is what they are about.  You are supposed to thank them and love them for the worst that a normal person cannot even imagine.

Love, e

Offline egypt

« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2011, 02:09:23 pm »

Whaaat -- is this show supposed to be the *New* Jesse Ventura Conspiracy show?  What a joke.

Love, e

Offline jwest

« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2011, 02:42:26 pm »

Georgia Guidestones will be a lot harder to explain away IMHO.

Maybe they'll say some nut put that up - but then why does it remain?
Just say 'Nobama'.
Nihil nobis metuendum est, praeter metum ipsum.

worcesteradam

« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2011, 02:47:51 pm »
Whaaat -- is this show supposed to be the *New* Jesse Ventura Conspiracy show?  What a joke.

Love, e

its an obvious counter to it, the style is very similar

Offline Valerius

« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2011, 02:56:56 pm »
It was almost like Stockholm syndrome or something after the arrest.
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

Offline egypt

« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2011, 03:17:58 pm »
Georgia Guidestones will be a lot harder to explain away IMHO.

Maybe they'll say some nut put that up - but then why does it remain?

Some psychopath *nut* into mass extermination of humanity, *eugenicist* did put it up. Last name of Christian as I recall.  In a way, it is too bad it was defaced with red paint.  I'd like to see it as part of a huge Museum in what to look for, so that the evil plans never come about again.  A huge, mandatory educational series required for all kids would be great.

Are serial killers ok?  Why are they put in prison, and these *nuts* are not.  Does it not seem a bit on the insane side to declare that humans should be eradicated from the Earth?  Oh sure, 500 million are to remain. (93% dead, 7 in 100 persons left alive).  Makes a nice little slave force to clean the toilets, wipe their rears, make the beds, cook & grow food ("for the Gods' ease").

I just wonder if the vast underground developments all around the world already contain those 500 million clones?  Seems the cities that are now built, which are empty, are ready & waiting? 

Must be the case since we are all so completely worthless, horrible creatures (in their eyes).

Love, e

Offline No2NWO

• "It's Just A Ride" ~ BH
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2011, 03:33:45 pm »
"BEAT THEM BY NEVER JOINING THEM" ~ No2NWO
Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions.

Offline Lavictoire

« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2011, 12:03:21 pm »

I watched the Georgia Guidestones episode and they spun the "Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature" as a 2012/ solar flares/future calamity wiping out most of the people. Nice try but what about the part where they "maintain" the number of people? I watch these shows knowing the bait and switch is coming but a lot of times I still learn some new stuff about the subjects.I don't know what the sheep think about all this when they watch but I think they get disturbed at the subjects and then gladly go back to sleep when the debunk comes at the end.