Author Topic: 'America is trapped in this notion that we care about human life' : G. W. Bush  (Read 7390 times)

Offline rio

It's never good when Bush tells the truth.

"America is trapped in this notion that we care about human life,"Bush said in a BBC interview.

Offline Beefcake

Crazy when they just say it out loud.  I know he meant it in a graeter context but he didn't all at the same time because he really doesn't care much about human life.

Offline chris jones

G.B., was tutored by the masters, his father being the mentor, and his mother a driving force in many ways. I can but imagine, the tutors were endless. I doubt they were campaing manager types, more of the actors profession. There were no holds barred.
 Mr. Bush senior is well known for his abilities, if we can call them that, in the intelligence community. This station of power served him and his elite companions well while in the C.I.A, directorship as did of course his presidency.
Little George was given company after company to run into the ground. This served his financial positioning and a tit for tat when  his fathers infuence was injected or for future promises.
I remember when Jeb was indited for the savings and loan robbery. Political influence and  a few fall guys saved his bacon. His saviors were of course daddy Bush among others, and his minion of elites, plus the fact the dirt Daddy had acquire through the years was used wisely.
Back to little George. He is not a fool. sociopathis are generaly very intellignt, and have the unique abiltility to cover themselves, and keep their true feeling hidden. Key words, facial expression and body movement, avid sincerity, whatever emotion may be needed at the time can be called upon.
His ego is the size of this globe, his need for power and manipulation over the peons is a button in his cap of insanity. He of all people on stage deserves the oscar awards in numbers.
It is a though he is inwardly feeling as he cons the masses, they are putty in my hands, man am I great, I can run these morons forever.
may I quote, "the constitution is nothing but a peice of &**ยจ%paper." Either yur with us or aganst us." His haunting display of lies and incredibly bloodthirsty rhetoric during his hunting episodes for terrorists. He knew exactly how to boil the blood of the people.
He is no bumbling idiot, he may act that way at times to appear human, but no fols, he is sadisticaly clever. And of coure if he had had a few to many the night before, his mishaps might have been credible.
Given the fact his shadow backers are the most wealthy in this world, his gravy train was flowed endlessly in his favor, for their goal.
His military service interfered with his his lifestyle, and of course with some influence was scrubbed almost clean.
Though his destiny was well prepared, his lack of concience complete the goals of the most wealthy and formidable group on this planet.
I do tend to talk to much, this is but the way I see it. We are witness to the greatest con act in the history of this nation.
Please rmembr what became of opposition to the Vietanm war, the 3 k's murdered. Their positioning at this point was overwhelming.
Even those of us wh may be of an inadequate IQ, must admit these murders may have injected fear into not only this nation, but to our Gov. employees, and pols.
These were orchestrated, professional murders, Oswald and Ruby were fall guys, RFK killer was a mental case placed in the area by the gamers. MLK assassin was not the little reb they set up. I amdit they must have spent a fortune, and used thier incredible influence to pull these murders off.
Sociopathic power mongers were I'm sure profiled well before the actual murders. Profits for their groups or favors of course had a place in the stradegy.
Thoughts for the day. CJ

Offline Phineas

• glitch in the matrix
good post ^

Offline lord edward coke

• "Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God"
    • sedm
sorry to have to disagree but king George is borderline moron   http://www.bushwatch.com/Bush.htm     but i will give you the fact the he probably has great creativity in torture of small animals etc.
"Liberty has never come from government.  Liberty has always come from the subjects of government. The history of liberty is a history  of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it." http://sedm.org/

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
I posted this on the satellite thread and thought it may be appropriate here:

The "George Bush is an idiot" false flag has been played out for 8 fricking years.

Does this seem like someone with a retarded IQ?

An Eloquent George Bush?

4 min - Sep 16, 2007 -  (18 ratings)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvknGT8W5jA

If you ever meet anyone that actually knows Bush, you will realize he is not an idiot, but he is one hell of a charismatic charmer that is a magician at the art of distraction.

It seems that there has been a calculated effort to leak photos of Bush acting stupid as another "False Flag" excuse for genocide and robbing the coffers of this country.

The backup plan to that is that he is insane.

This is all more false flags and I can prove it.

Here are the carefully obviously staged photos (this is beyond stupid, this is fricking slapstick-total masonic con-job shit, do not fall for it):

[Twice, he did it twice?  This is a con job, wake up!]

[Binoculars with the caps on them-c'mon, how is this not slapstick?]

And everybodies favorite:

Here is the Atlantic's take on it:
http://www.theatlantic.com/doc/200611u/bush-smart

Also, when he read the NIE report that Iran had no nuke program, he gave a press conference before the release of the information and he chose his words carefully. 

Crooks and Liars breaks down the "Texas Hold 'em" tell sign that Bush is not an idiot and is calculated in his rape of this country:

If you go back to his October 17th press conference, the one where he spoke of ‘World War III’ he changes his wording. It’s no longer the need to prevent the Iranians from getting the bomb. Now it’s the necessity of “preventing them from hav[ing] the knowledge necessary to make a nuclear weapon.”

Do not fall for the following false flag attacks by NWO putting blame on the "ghosts"

Ghost 1:  Bush is an idiot

Ghost 2:  Bush is insane

If either of those were true, he would not be president or he would not kiss Rockefeller and Pelosi's Asses which he always does.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Biggs

I am inclined to agree with Sane here, he is portrayed as an idiot, much like the Uk royal family this is just a cover story. And as Chris Jones eloquently said above, he is also a programmed robot certainly having gone through the full range of Illuminati mind control programming to make him into the cold calculating mass muirderer that he is today. (I toop am sure that daddy Bush will have tortured him thoroughly during theese programming sessions - most of which he will not remember, many of which he will have enacted on his own kids)

He may not be as sharp as some of them, but the buffoonery is just as act designed to lull us into a false sense of security, and to make his penchant for butchery seem like a collection of honest mistakes.
STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

Offline lord edward coke

• sedm
there is really no benefit to acting the buffoon. as he would be more convincing to the American sheeple as the  suave talking Governor of ten yrs ago. imagine how many more neocons would  be rabidly prowar pro bush with the pre dopped/drugged/stressed to a frazzle pres that we have now. ;)
"Liberty has never come from government.  Liberty has always come from the subjects of government. The history of liberty is a history  of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it." http://sedm.org/

Offline Biggs

I agree he may well be wired all the time of meds/coke and boozing again, but that does not make him an idiot, merely an addict who perhaps beneath all the programming cannot reconcile his butchery with his sub conscious brain or what is left of his humanity.

Do not forget that from what we can tell part of the plan it to eventually leave the US a broken nation and having someone who appears to be an idiot as president helps to tear the country apart and leaves people across the world feeling that 'you get the president you deserve', i.e. there is clearly lesss sympathy internationally than there would have been a few years ago due to all the slaughter in Iraq and elsewhere.
STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

setmefree

sorry to have to disagree but king George is borderline moron   http://www.bushwatch.com/Bush.htm     but i will give you the fact the he probably has great creativity in torture of small animals etc.

I have to agree.  When I watch him speak, I see right through.  His eyes/smirk tell it all, an average intelligent person he cannot fool.  I do not feel that he is overly smart in any way.  Personally I feel he's had an overdose of fluoride.  I do think that he his a sociopath for sure.  No feelings or remorse for others.

Offline rio

And then we are offered another psychopath in John McCain. I'm not sure about all this mind control/programming, but there it's definitely something to consider when examining (s)elected leaders.

Offline lord edward coke

• sedm
the Illuminati do love to do there dirty work IN PLAIN SIGHT that way we [the people] are without excuse as he told us what they plan on doing----they will stop at nothing to harm America ,neither will we.and many other ''mistakes''.   off subject- the pnac document i think it really stands for post national American continent or maybe post national America contract.

Offline lord edward coke

• sedm
I have to agree.  When I watch him speak, I see right through.  His eyes/smirk tell it all, an average intelligent person he cannot fool.  I do not feel that he is overly smart in any way.  Personally I feel he's had an overdose of fluoride.  I do think that he his a sociopath for sure.  No feelings or remorse for others.
souless?

Offline Truthseeker93

• "From the darkness we fight the darkness"
Nice post, thanks for the info;) Keep it up!
"From the darkness we fight the darkness"