Author Topic: Donald Trump  (Read 38097 times)

Offline chris jones

Re: Trump.
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2015, 03:43:02 pm »
Sorry Chris, I didn't understand your question.

I apologize, this was in reference as  to who is qualified...My screw up, this was in regards to one of your former posts on Trump. * Who is the person to take the presidency?
  Lately pols have been getting a tad louder since Trumps rants, Kerry for one- used the word -stupid-never heard him say that, ever, it's a Trump expression, others have attempted to be a tad more outgoing.
 My take, he is calling them out and they know it.
  Trump is raising hell with the 2 party's and he is keenly aware of it, candidates & all pols  are being challenged, if nothing else comes from this he is bringing situations public..No fear of the P.C. trend and that's needed.
  Ted Gowdy ( Congressional Oversight) is doing the same though he has been basically back shelved by our MSM. Not to say they are on the same wave length simply I appreciate their intensity.
  Trump got folks of their butts and opened eyes,(animated)he said what most folks are concerned about in that area I applaud him.
  Some folks posted he gave money to Hillary, he admitted he gave to everyone and openly said it was essential part of business. Guess what, he blatantly exposed the political variations of getting sh**t done $. Is that a bad thing to come out with it, not many have.
 They are for the most part career politicians, according to Trump, throw them some money,contribute, etc.. and they will leave you alone. Hillary went to his wedding so what, he contributed, just as everyone else he gave a peace to..
But wow did he hammer her strait up now that he is not paying to be left alone.
  They, pols, are not pleased with him...I like that.
  I don't go along with all of his ideals, that said he is a catalyst, lets cut the crap and say whats on our minds, PC be damned.
The USA is going down the drain, the dream is dead. How many pols take that line, people act in part as if he will be able to dictate to congress as if this was his telly show, NO, he in my opinion would negotiate with congress, comply with the constitution.. he has to.          Executive orders are Bush & Obama's curveball.             Heck, even Ron Paul likes the controversy Trump has created, he doesn't agree with all of it, but he admitted its needed.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2015, 05:35:17 pm »
I apologize, this was in reference as  to who is qualified...My screw up, this was in regards to one of your former posts on Trump. * Who is the person to take the presidency?
  Lately pols have been getting a tad louder since Trumps rants, Kerry for one- used the word -stupid-never heard him say that, ever, it's a Trump expression, others have attempted to be a tad more outgoing.
  Trump is raising hell with the 2 party's and he is keenly aware of it, candidates & all pols  are being challenged, if nothing else comes from this he is bringing situations public..No fear of the P.C. trend and that's needed.
  Ted Gowdy ( Congressional Oversight) is doing the same though he has been basically back shelved by our MSM. Not to say they are on the same wave length simply I appreciate their intensity.
  Trump got folks of their butts and opened eyes,(animated)he said what most folks are concerned about in that area I applaud him.
  Some folks posted he gave money to Hillary, he admitted he gave to everyone and openly said it was essential part of business. Guess what, he blatantly exposed the political variations of getting sh**t done $. Is that a bad thing to come out with it, not many have.
 They are for the most part career politicians, according to Trump, throw them some money,contribute, etc.. and they will leave you alone. Hillary went to his wedding so what, he contributed, just as everyone else he gave a peace to..
  I don't go along with all of his ideals, that said he is a catalyst, lets cut the crap and say whats on our minds, PC be damned.
The USA is going down the drain, the dream is dead. How many pols take that line, people act in part as if he will be able to dictate to congress as if this was his telly show, NO, he in my opinion would negotiate with congress, comply with the constitution.. he has to.          Executive orders are Bush & Obama's curveball.             Heck, even Ron Paul likes the controversy Trump has created, he doesn't agree with all of it, but he admitted its needed.

WOW! Brother! ya hit all the points I've been telling the MORONS in Naziville NY  8)

Look! Trump is playing these Washington Jackasses like a Bull Fighter---and they did NOT see this coming!

I know my son & daughter's crowd [late 20's too mid 30's]--Will VOTE for Trump: this Vote; from the young adults could push him into The White House!  8) :) ;)

,,,even Corsi believes Trump can do it: and I pray he does...This Nation Needs a New Path...For We The People...
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2015, 07:52:59 pm »

No worries.

I hope you're right.  This country needs something/one to shake them awake. 
Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

Offline chris jones

« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2015, 07:49:03 pm »
D.Trump didn't have to hit McCain with his remark, "he is not a war hereo"..
  He was a POW, I won't rant on McCain, I have been down that road over and over again.
Bottom line, son of an admiral( comrade to LBJ on many fronts) it is obvious he enjoyed his profession, bombing the pizz out of N, Vietnam, why did we invade NV, the Gulf of Tonkin, was it real...NO, even the troppers in country knew it and it was public-an FF.
 Check out his mateys in the ME, not our buddy's..He is simply a guy born into power, used it and reveled in it, still does.
His records were sealed whenhe was a prisoner of Hanoi Hilton..?  The Forestall disaster is very, very questionable  as well. I had contact with the crash crew after the disaster and in short a war monger.
 Dig around. There are hundred of posts on Lil Johny..All the stuff the GP doesn't want to know about.
I continue to beleive DT opened the door to critisism..

had Trump made this comment PC, he would have said something like, he is a vet, I respect that, he did time, and achieved status special status...... Does that qualify him as a poll who can do the right thing for our nation.

Donald should have made it a tad clearer, there is much more to it. Is he aware of McCains mindset and true history?

Offline iamc2

« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2015, 08:29:08 pm »
D.Trump didn't have to hit McCain with his remark, "he is not a war hereo"..
  He was a POW, I won't rant on McCain, I have been down that road over and over again.
Bottom line, son of an admiral( comrade to LBJ on many fronts) it is obvious he enjoyed his profession, bombing the pizz out of N, Vietnam, why did we invade NV, the Gulf of Tonkin, was it real...NO, even the troppers in country knew it and it was public-an FF.
 Check out his mateys in the ME, not our buddy's..He is simply a guy born into power, used it and reveled in it, still does.
His records were sealed whenhe was a prisoner of Hanoi Hilton..?  The Forestall disaster is very, very questionable  as well. I had contact with the crash crew after the disaster and in short a war monger.
 Dig around. There are hundred of posts on Lil Johny..All the stuff the GP doesn't want to know about.
I continue to beleive DT opened the door to critisism..

had Trump made this comment PC, he would have said something like, he is a vet, I respect that, he did time, and achieved status special status...... Does that qualify him as a poll who can do the right thing for our nation.

Donald should have made it a tad clearer, there is much more to it. Is he aware of McCains mindset and true history?
I am glad that Trump called The Mc-Traitor what he is ---a Traitor!

Trump is telling the Truth---Mc- Traitor is a LIAR and a War Criminal!

..and Trump was speaking only about Mc-Pain---and NOT against other Vets stuck in POW camp!

...the Right Wing Media is trying their best to discredit Trump:

...But this tactic will backfire...Trump is in this for the long hall---and I believe he will be our next President!

I WILL VOTE FOR TRUMP!

Offline donnay

« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2015, 08:40:54 pm »
McCain owes us an apology!  He is a careered politician who has help push forth unconstitutional legislation.  Of course he should be apologizing in front of a jury of his peers.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2015, 10:42:36 pm »
http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2015/07/19/donald-trump-republican-party-presidential-candidate-editorials-debates/30389993/

Op-ed by Trump in USA Today.......Excerpts below.

Trump: I don't need to be lectured

John McCain has called his own constituents who want a secure border “crazies.”  No one in the news media or the establishment, including the Republican National Committee, criticized the senator for those comments.

Now, as respected reporter Sharyl Attkisson has proved point by point, the news media are also distorting my words. But that is not my point. McCain the politician has failed the state of Arizona and the country.

During my entire business career, I have always made supporting veterans a top priority because our heroes deserve the very best for defending our freedom. Our Department of Veterans Affairs hospitals are outdated dumps. I will build the finest and most modern veterans hospitals in the world. The current medical assistance to our veterans is a disaster. A Trump administration will provide the finest universal access health care for our veterans. They will be able to get the best care anytime and anywhere.

Thanks to McCain and his Senate colleague Bernie Sanders, their legislation to cover up the VA scandal, in which 1,000+ veterans died waiting for medical care, made sure no one has been punished, charged, jailed, fined or held responsible. McCain has abandoned our veterans. I will fight for them.

The reality is that John McCain the politician has made America less safe, sent our brave soldiers into wrong-headed foreign adventures, covered up for President Obama with the VA scandal and has spent most of his time in the Senate pushing amnesty. He would rather protect the Iraqi border than Arizona’s. He even voted for the Iran Nuclear Review Act of 2015, which allows Obama, who McCain lost to in a record defeat, to push his dangerous Iran nuclear agreement through the Senate without a supermajority of votes.

A number of my competitors for the Republican nomination have no business running for president. I do not need to be lectured by any of them. Many are failed politicians or people who would be unable to succeed in the private sector. Some, however, I have great respect for.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2015, 10:55:45 pm »
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=22519
Does Donald Trump Know the Truth About McCain's years as a POW?

Posted By: Rayelan [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 19-Jul-2015 12:33:02

In our archives, that we don't have online anymore, we have a post about McCain cooperating with the enemy and bringing down harsh punishments on his fellow prisoners.
I am sure that Donald Trump must know this, but how could he possibly come forward with this information? The only way he could do this is to find all of the men who were POWs with McCain and do a press conference with them.
There is someone, somewhere who seems to have a large investment in keeping McCain as a war hero. Whoever this may be will know that Trump doesn't drop things like this. They will probably know that he will seek out those POWs who were held with McCain so he can do a interview showing that the "mild" rebuke he gave McCain didn't come close to telling the true story of what McCain brought down on his fellow POWs. If the former POWs who were held with McCain don't quickly come forward and tell their stories, we may see a rash of dead former POWs. Continues at link.

Offline PeaceAndFreedom

« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2015, 07:31:34 am »
McCain owes us an apology!  He is a careered politician who has help push forth unconstitutional legislation.  Of course he should be apologizing in front of a jury of his peers.

Donald should issue a public, written apology that goes: "OK, I'm sorry I said out loud that being called a war hero because you got captured is just not as compelling as being a hero because of things you actually accomplished in battle. I apologize for knowing about all the fellow personnel McCain ratted on as a POW, leading to them being more harshly tortured or killed.  I apologize for pointing out that McCain was an incompetent pilot who crashed planes a lot. 

I'm sorry for noticing McCain was last in his class in the naval academy, and had to get bailed out of trouble by his Admiral daddy constantly. I apologize for noting he's never earned a dime in the private sector a day in his life, and that he has milked his military background for 30 years to weaken this country through illegal immigration, unconstitutional wars and foreign meddling. I apologize McCain was one of the Keating Five..."
Etc, etc.

Publish this apology in an ad for the NY Times or in a op-ed, and watch the sparks fly. What the Rubio, Perry, et al "disqualify" numbskulls have actually done, in calling for Trump to apologize and withdraw from the race, is give Trump a second leg of media electricity, just as the momentum from his immigration comments was finally petering out. If the last controversy proves anything, it's that Trump is a master at riding the flap. Trump may run with this one for another few weeks at least, until the debates.

It's more accurate to call the current McCain episode "Donald's second wave" than his implosion. Notice he's soaking up all the headlines and discussions. Again. Think of this as the DC Universe, with Trump serving as a one man Suicide Squad. It doesn't matter if he survives (as the Squad's boss would say, because he's one of the bad guys, if he fails we have total deniability), but in the meanwhile his demolition of the other worse bad guys is priceless.
"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered!... I am not a number, I am a free man!"

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2015, 08:30:06 am »
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-wants-an-apology-from-mccain-doubles-down-on-his-attacks/article/2568548

It is nice to see John McCain getting beat up.  I still don't know how he got re-elected.  IMO Soros rigged the election.  McCain is a GERIATRIC CARD AND PUPPET OF THE NWO.

Trump wants an apology from McCain, doubles down on his attacks

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is not apologizing for his harsh comments about Sen. John McCain's Vietnam War service, issuing two new tweets blasting the 2008 GOP presidential nominee's work with veterans and criticism of Trump's followers as "crazies."

Despite indications that his comments against McCain were turning off supporters, Trump tweeted that McCain hasn't helped veterans during his time in the Senate.

"The Veterans Administration is in shambles and our veterans are suffering greatly. John McCain has done nothing to help them but talk," he tweeted out Sunday morning.

And he took offense at McCain's comments that Trump has tapped into the "crazies" with his get-tough talk on immigration.

"John McCain called thousands of people 'crazies' when they came to seek help on illegal immigration last week in Phoenix. He owes apology!" he tweeted.

Both were promoted on Trump's campaign homepage.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2015, 08:49:15 am »

Borrowed from Jeff Rense's site           www.rense.com
  Hard to believe that all these people are running for president.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2015, 02:12:14 pm »
 There is no need for DT to apologize,but I wish he had expanded on his comment, the MSM and their masters will use this, to be specific only the pseudo pats pats will pay attention this remark..
 Yes, I hope it backfires on Lil Johny,  if he expands on LIL Johny's history , to smarten up the GP..

Offline PeaceAndFreedom

« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2015, 04:29:19 pm »
There is no need for DT to apologize,but I wish he had expanded on his comment, the MSM and their masters will use this, to be specific only the pseudo pats pats will pay attention this remark..
 Yes, I hope it backfires on Lil Johny,  if he expands on LIL Johny's history , to smarten up the GP..

We do need one standard for evaluating "heroes." The media and neocons lined up today to say "McCain was a POW for five years" so he's a war hero, end of discussion. So, what about Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, who was a POW for five years? Why are the details of Bergdahl's capture subject to critical scrutiny, while the details of McCain's capture not subject to critical scrutiny?
"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered!... I am not a number, I am a free man!"

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2015, 05:09:42 pm »
Unless defending the border of the CONUS. Its pretty much mercenary work for the banksters. Way I see it.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2015, 05:24:01 pm »
We do need one standard for evaluating "heroes." The media and neocons lined up today to say "McCain was a POW for five years" so he's a war hero, end of discussion. So, what about Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, who was a POW for five years? Why are the details of Bergdahl's capture subject to critical scrutiny, while the details of McCain's capture not subject to critical scrutiny?

In this case, I think it has to do with which family one is born into.

A while ago, there was that soldier that finally got out of N. Korea. They were going to court martial him too. But considering the number of years of abuse this guy endured, they just kinda let him go.

Apparently, there were a lot of US desertions during the Iraq/Afghan early days that didn't get talked about or officially acknowleged because it would have made the US look bad at the time. So, political climate has a lot to do with it.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2015, 05:53:24 pm »
  The MSM will use DT remarks for weeks, they will gang up on him right and left as if he was attacking veterans, what a mucken shame. We know he would do the right thing for VETS.
  Basically what Trump said is Lil Johnny used his status as a POW to suck up the power, JM loves the power. he was dripping in Teflon, son of Admiral McCain-there is not much mentioned about his daddy, he was in league with LBJ, assisted in covering up the Gulf of Tonkin, the slaughter committed by Iz upon the SS Liberty.
 SEE:John McCain Praises Father's Whitewashing of Israel's ...
america-hijacked.com/.../john-mccain-praises-fathers...
  The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

SEE:Gulf of Tonkin: The Record Set Straight - YouTube
Vídeo Admiral McCain covered the attack on the Gulf of Tonkin▶ 42:33

SEE:John McCain blocks investigation of missing POW's and MIA's
polidics.com/.../fellow-pows-say-john-mccain-was-a...
   I could never stomach this guy or his daddy......
Problem, this one comment will be an excuse for the candidates to attack him...What the sh**tbags won't say, won't go near is the truths as to the McCains true history.
   I didn'twant to go down this road again, it truly bothers me to think about McCain and his inherited warmongering, powertripping, souless shiiit bag.
www.youtube.com/watch
SEE:
  McCain and the POW Cover-Up | The American Conservative
www.theamericanconservative.com

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2015, 06:20:04 pm »
^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks for bringing this stuff up about McCain again chris.  McCain is an evil old man.  He and his wife are worth millions and he would be better off spending his money than dying on the Senate floor.  But he has no common sense.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2015, 06:34:08 pm »
Hey Larson, we have discussed this guys past so many times yet he still is on stage. Pols won't go there from either side of the aisle.  the deal for me is real simple, Lil Johny knew it was a staged war, he knew what his dad had done and yet he kept on bombing the N Vietnamese, it is ironic a civilan NV pulled this guy out of the water before he drowned. The same kind of people he was bombing saved his life...

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2015, 06:43:09 pm »
^^^^^^^^^

Hey chris.   This McCain thing didn't hurt him at all.  People are tired of the lifetime politicians.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/poll-trump-surges-to-big-lead-in-gop-presidential-race/2015/07/20/efd2e0d0-2ef8-11e5-8f36-18d1d501920d_story.html?wpisrc=al_alert-politics

Poll: Trump surges to big lead in GOP presidential race

Now Trump at 24%.  Walker at 13%.  Bush at 12 %.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #59 on: July 20, 2015, 06:53:55 pm »
Hey Larson, we have discussed this guys past so many times yet he still is on stage. Pols won't go there from either side of the aisle.  the deal for me is real simple, Lil Johny knew it was a staged war, he knew what his dad had done and yet he kept on bombing the N Vietnamese, it is ironic a civilan NV pulled this guy out of the water before he drowned. The same kind of people he was bombing saved his life...

Good points chris.  He is no war hero.  Neither is John Kerry.  Remember Kerry's story?  We need to keep exposing these rats.

http://www.militarycorruption.com/kerry4.htm

SO-CALLED “WAR HERO” JOHN KERRY
A FRAUD – SELF-PROCLAIMED
“WARRIOR” STRONGLY OPPOSED BY
“NAM” VETS HE SMEARED DURING HIS
CONGRESSIONAL TESTIMONY – NEW
EVIDENCE KERRY LIED ABOUT FIRST
PURPLE HEART “WOUND” – VAST
MAJORITY OF VIETNAM VETS – BOTH
DEMOCRAT AND REPUBLICAN – TO
VOTE AGAINST JANE FONDA’S “PAL”
KERRY, A MAN WITHOUT HONOR, UNFIT
TO BE “COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF”

Offline chris jones

« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2015, 08:00:24 pm »
  Me and my partner were forced to stand down at a bridge due heavy bomb runs. We spent the night at a small base next to the river for swift boats and talked to these guys EM's. I remember them telling us about a officer with P.I.  chasing medals and 1/2 nuts to go political. I remember well because the guy doing most of the talking was seriously animated, nervous, shaking as he spoke. He definitely didn't have a good experience serving under Kerry. There is much more, it has been posted long ago..
 LIL J.. loved bombing NV, Larson-he knew it was all a staged bloodbath, his( Admiral ) daddy was the source to the entire game.
 Just as Kerry's dad was a ambassador (political).

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2015, 09:02:17 pm »
  Me and my partner were forced to stand down at a bridge due heavy bomb runs. We spent the night at a small base next to the river for swift boats and talked to these guys EM's. I remember them telling us about a officer with P.I.  chasing medals and 1/2 nuts to go political. I remember well because the guy doing most of the talking was seriously animated, nervous, shaking as he spoke. He definitely didn't have a good experience serving under Kerry. There is much more, it has been posted long ago..
 LIL J.. loved bombing NV, Larson-he knew it was all a staged bloodbath, his( Admiral ) daddy was the source to the entire game.
 Just as Kerry's dad was a ambassador (political).

Thank you for the story chris.  I don't doubt it at all.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2015, 09:50:30 am »
http://sjlendman.blogspot.com/

EXCERPT FROM THE ARTICLE BELOW....Some info on McCain

TUESDAY, JULY 21, 2015

Republican Internecine Warfare

by Stephen Lendman

He challenged John McCain's self-styled war hero status, undeserving and then some. He graduated near the bottom of his Naval Academy class (790th out of 795).

He's outrageously hawkish, intellectually deficient, temperamental, bigoted, arrogant, unstable, hardheaded, notorious for his legendary temper, and prone to making enemies among fellow Republicans.

During his unimpressive 2008 presidential run against Obama, critics called his stump speeches wooden, halting, mechanical, bumbling, uninspiring, and mean-spirited.

The late Alexander Cockburn once called him "a dunderhead in statecraft, devoid of self control, capricious in moral standards, and an imbecile in his lack of political judgment."

The more people get to know him, the less he's liked. He's an unabashed Bush/Cheney extremist - one of many lunatics infesting Washington.

His self-proclaimed war hero credentials are dubious at best. He's the son of the late Admiral JS McCain - CINCPAC Commander-in-Chief, Pacific Command over US Vietnam forces during the war years.

Critics accused McCain of getting preferential POW treatment because of his father's position. Others said he collaborated with his captors in return.

An organization called "Vietnam Veterans Against John McCain" for years maintained questions about his time in captivity remain unanswered. Other critics think he's a war hero in his own mind.

He got 28 undeserved medals (including the Silver Star and Distinguished Flying Cross twice) for flying around two dozen routine combat missions no longer than 30 minutes each, getting shot down, and being CINCPAC commander Admiral JS McCain's son.

A self-styled soldier's congressman and senator, he systematically opposes pay and benefit increases for active duty service personnel and veterans.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #63 on: July 21, 2015, 10:20:38 am »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/07/21/des-moines-register-calls-on-trump-to-drop-out-2016-race/

Notes on the DM Register---largest paper in Iowa and liberal to the core.  They are for Hilldog.

Des Moines Register calls on Trump to drop out of 2016 race

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #64 on: July 21, 2015, 11:27:00 am »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keating_Five

Back to McCain----let's not forget the KEATING FIVE

The Keating Five were five United States Senators accused of corruption in 1989, igniting a major political scandal as part of the larger Savings and Loan crisis of the late 1980s and early 1990s. The five senators – Alan Cranston (Democrat of California), Dennis DeConcini (Democrat of Arizona), John Glenn (Democrat of Ohio), John McCain (Republican of Arizona), and Donald W. Riegle, Jr. (Democrat of Michigan) – were accused of improperly intervening in 1987 on behalf of Charles H. Keating, Jr., Chairman of the Lincoln Savings and Loan Association, which was the target of a regulatory investigation by the Federal Home Loan Bank Board (FHLBB). The FHLBB subsequently backed off taking action against Lincoln.

Lincoln Savings and Loan collapsed in 1989, at a cost of over $3 billion to the federal government. Some 23,000 Lincoln bondholders were defrauded and many investors lost their life savings. The substantial political contributions Keating had made to each of the senators, totaling $1.3 million, attracted considerable public and media attention. After a lengthy investigation, the Senate Ethics Committee determined in 1991 that Cranston, DeConcini, and Riegle had substantially and improperly interfered with the FHLBB's investigation of Lincoln Savings, with Cranston receiving a formal reprimand. Senators Glenn and McCain were cleared of having acted improperly but were criticized for having exercised "poor judgment".

All five senators served out their terms. Only Glenn and McCain ran for re-election, and they both retained their seats. McCain would go on to run for President of the United States twice, and was the Republican Party nominee in 2008.

Offline donnay

« Reply #65 on: July 21, 2015, 11:37:18 am »
Let's not forget Keating's brother manuscript (written in 1991) that mirrored Oklahoma City Bombing.

Martin Keating (brother of Frank Keating, former company man for the FBI and Governor of Oklahoma at the time of the bombing), bragged after the bombing that he had copies of the surveillance film from the Southwest Bell building across the street from the Murrah building.

Another odd thing about Martin Keating that just can't be ignored: Brother Martin wrote a manuscript in 1991, roughly four years before the OKC bombing. Keating could not get this work published until after the bombing.

This manuscript, now a published book, is titled The Final Jihad. In this book, Keating lays out a story of terrorists based in OKC who decide to bomb a federal building. Guess what the name of the one of the key "terrorists" in the book is? Tom McVey. And for the kicker of this fictional work: The terrorists in The Final Jihad are stopped by an Oklahoma highway patrolman for a broken tail light.

How extraordinary! We have a book in manuscript form written four years before the OKC bombing whose story line involves terrorists in Oklahoma City. This part of this fictional work comes true. We have a main character in the book by the name of Tom McVey. In real life, the bomber four years later in OKC is named Tim McVeigh.

We have the terrorists in this fictional work stopped by Oklahoma state troopers for a broken tail light. In real life, our bomber, Tim McVeigh, is pulled over by an Oklahoma state trooper because of a missing license plate.

How's that for fiction being stranger than reality? In this book, written in 1991, Martin Keating also predicts the TWA downing and the World Trade Center bombing. Was this just a premonition that Mr. Keating had? The bottom line is why hasn't Martin Keating been put under the microscope regarding his own statements that he has videos that could unlock the truth?
Source

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #66 on: July 21, 2015, 12:50:01 pm »
To me it is that Trump knows the inside baseball ...  McCain is a Budweiser/Bronfmann mob politic frontman multi-millionaire ... Trump knows all about this ...  It is absolutely true McCain has done everything to suppress the military men and vets as his bit in the Senate ... he has harassed and browbeaten MIA widows  , he is a disgusting turd as far as I am concerned .

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=22519
Does Donald Trump Know the Truth About McCain's years as a POW?

Posted By: Rayelan [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 19-Jul-2015 12:33:02

In our archives, that we don't have online anymore, we have a post about McCain cooperating with the enemy and bringing down harsh punishments on his fellow prisoners.
I am sure that Donald Trump must know this, but how could he possibly come forward with this information? The only way he could do this is to find all of the men who were POWs with McCain and do a press conference with them.
There is someone, somewhere who seems to have a large investment in keeping McCain as a war hero. Whoever this may be will know that Trump doesn't drop things like this. They will probably know that he will seek out those POWs who were held with McCain so he can do a interview showing that the "mild" rebuke he gave McCain didn't come close to telling the true story of what McCain brought down on his fellow POWs. If the former POWs who were held with McCain don't quickly come forward and tell their stories, we may see a rash of dead former POWs. Continues at link.

empire was founded by the Bronfman family dynasty of Canada

http://www.wnd.com/2008/02/57354/
McCain fortune traced to organized crime
Mob figures later implicated in Arizona savings and loan scandal
Published: 02/26/2008 at 9:29 PM

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2008/02/57354/#RwU64AlHsxqvjA2L.99

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/bronfman_and_mccains.htm
Big-Time Gangsters Set up McCain's Family Fortune
 The Buchanan-hating Bronfman family are the "godfathers" behind the organized crime empire in Arizona that spawned the political career of "reformer" John McCain.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline iamc2

« Reply #67 on: July 21, 2015, 01:59:00 pm »
To me it is that Trump knows the inside baseball ...  McCain is a Budweiser/Bronfmann mob politic frontman multi-millionaire ... Trump knows all about this ...  It is absolutely true McCain has done everything to suppress the military men and vets as his bit in the Senate ... he has harassed and browbeaten MIA widows  , he is a disgusting turd as far as I am concerned .

empire was founded by the Bronfman family dynasty of Canada

http://www.wnd.com/2008/02/57354/
McCain fortune traced to organized crime
Mob figures later implicated in Arizona savings and loan scandal
Published: 02/26/2008 at 9:29 PM

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2008/02/57354/#RwU64AlHsxqvjA2L.99

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/bronfman_and_mccains.htm
Big-Time Gangsters Set up McCain's Family Fortune
 The Buchanan-hating Bronfman family are the "godfathers" behind the organized crime empire in Arizona that spawned the political career of "reformer" John McCain.
...and all true mate: this is why Trump has risen to the top: and I am Glad!

..Trump knows Mc-Pain is a traitor! and the men & women in the military understand the truth...and THEY Will VOTE for TRUMP!

Offline chris jones

« Reply #68 on: July 21, 2015, 04:28:35 pm »
imac2
          Just the fact his daddy was a Admiral attached at the hip to the pols LIL J knew it all.. & using the fact he was a POW to climb the  political Jacobs ladder to hit on the heart strings of the GP kinda says it all.
         My old man was a die hard (kill em all)  hawk, ex military etc.. He was not pleased when I marched against the war VVAW while still in service......Red faced, veins popping out, etc..
 My point, I was dipped when I enlisted, after a difficult wake up call I recognized the deal and made my own decisions.
Lil Johnny knew all along Nam was a muckshow for the crew, *of course he did yet he continued blowing the PIZZ our of N.V.,,,even after the war ended, he was the traitor who stoped the search for MIA's, prisoners, , KIA's.. 
There is so much more, I simply can't stomach this fraudulent shi**tbag.
PS: Thanks for bring up his backers, I hope it gets attention GP.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #69 on: July 21, 2015, 06:02:03 pm »
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/trump-leads-nevada-poll-with-overwhelming-hispanic-support-300114592.html

Even the Hispanics don't want illegals in this country.

Trump Leads Nevada Poll with Overwhelming Hispanic Support
Trump Has Commanding Overall Lead of 27.7% in Nevada Poll with 31.4% Support by Hispanics

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #70 on: July 21, 2015, 06:53:14 pm »
Mexico actually has a strict immigration policy, so these morons are showing the US what freaking mooching hypocrites they are. Trump is right.

George Lopez's Unfunny Antigay Slur Against Donald Trump
The Mexican-American comic responded to Donald Trump's offensive comments about Mexicans with ugly words of his own.

http://www.advocate.com/politics/election/2015/07/20/comedian-george-lopez-donald-trump-faggot

Offline iamc2

« Reply #71 on: July 21, 2015, 08:06:39 pm »
imac2
          Just the fact his daddy was a Admiral attached at the hip to the pols LIL J knew it all.. & using the fact he was a POW to climb the  political Jacobs ladder to hit on the heart strings of the GP kinda says it all.
         My old man was a die hard (kill em all)  hawk, ex military etc.. He was not pleased when I marched against the war VVAW while still in service......Red faced, veins popping out, etc..
 My point, I was dipped when I enlisted, after a difficult wake up call I recognized the deal and made my own decisions.
Lil Johnny knew all along Nam was a muckshow for the crew, *of course he did yet he continued blowing the PIZZ our of N.V.,,,even after the war ended, he was the traitor who stoped the search for MIA's, prisoners, , KIA's.. 
There is so much more, I simply can't stomach this fraudulent shi**tbag.
PS: Thanks for bring up his backers, I hope it gets attention GP.
Brother: I am with ya:  8)

... and this time around most folks understand that Mc-Freak is a LIAR!

He is a sh*t Bag and Trump called him out on this: but the Mangled Media puts this nitwit on a pedestal: WHAT A JOKE!

..I will VOTE Trump; and the youth I speak with are Voting for Trump also!

...The Re-dumb-ya-Cans are done...

...The youth want someone new!

..and Trump is the man to give the youth a push in their Arses to move the world into a new direction!

Offline chris jones

« Reply #72 on: July 21, 2015, 09:17:51 pm »
Hi, FOR  JeRRy.:Mexico actually has a strict immigration policy, so these morons are showing the US what freaking mooching hypocrites they are. Trump is right.

Try getting into Brazil, Interpol, FBI, State records, Interpoll, congressional approval etc, go figure!
  Marriage, the same as the states use to be is on the books for permanence, but it isn't a snap of the fingers...       The federals here don't mess around.
 Botom line: what is assumed to be an escape route for criminals is other country's, BUT not all of them by any meaNs.  What country attempting to keep above water opens their borders to about anyone who comes in..
 The USA is and citizens are tired of it , AND FINALLY tRUMP HIT ON IT THE pol-UN-HITIABLE 
   Yes I live in Brazil S.A  now, I worked here & after doing a tad of travelling I decided to move here, BUT, I am and allways be a US citizen.. I have to say Brasil has been good to me.
   PS.. Does anyone truly believe, our invasion of Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, was not on the big dogs table long before the abominations.  Who in reality started this, those who believe 9!! as the work of boxcutters need to get a grip on reality.  Sorry to rant but this whole situations truly suks and it's all coming back Home,USA.. Under the guize of being the good guys, clemency for all illegals they opened the door to a faction of criminals from SA , Central America among others, Come one come all, criminal or not, a background check for about 30,000,000 illegals is not POSSIBLE despite the sugar coated rhetoric.
  We need redemption to calm the waters, in short deep fry the criminals that pushed this, the puppeteers that managed it and the pols who went along with it.  Sorry to rant...Our congress needs to man up and be accountable, as of now they are nothing but Zits to the ADM and their controllers.
  America need to reborn, am I dreaming, I hope not.  Common sense is the only thing required,
I try not to rant..Sorry.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #73 on: July 21, 2015, 09:52:25 pm »
Hi, FOR  JeRRy.:Mexico actually has a strict immigration policy, so these morons are showing the US what freaking mooching hypocrites they are. Trump is right.

Try getting into Brazil, Interpol, FBI, State records, Interpoll, congressional approval etc, go figure!
  Marriage, the same as the states use to be is on the books for permanence, but it isn't a snap of the fingers...       The federals here don't mess around.
 Botom line: what is assumed to be an escape route for criminals is other country's, BUT not all of them by any meaNs.  What country attempting to keep above water opens their borders to about anyone who comes in..
 The USA is and citizens are tired of it , AND FINALLY tRUMP HIT ON IT THE pol-UN-HITIABLE 
   Yes I live in Brazil S.A  now, I worked here & after doing a tad of travelling I decided to move here, BUT, I am and allways be a US citizen.. I have to say Brasil has been good to me.
   PS.. Does anyone truly believe, our invasion of Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, was not on the big dogs table long before the abominations.  Who in reality started this, those who believe 9!! as the work of boxcutters need to get a grip on reality.  Sorry to rant but this whole situations truly suks and it's all coming back Home,USA.. Under the guize of being the good guys, clemency for all illegals they opened the door to a faction of criminals from SA , Central America among others, Come one come all, criminal or not, a background check for about 30,000,000 illegals is not POSSIBLE despite the sugar coated rhetoric.
  We need redemption to calm the waters, in short deep fry the criminals that pushed this, the puppeteers that managed it and the pols who went along with it.  Sorry to rant...Our congress needs to man up and be accountable, as of now they are nothing but Zits to the ADM and their controllers.
  America need to reborn, am I dreaming, I hope not.  Common sense is the only thing required,
I try not to rant..Sorry.

Brother you are not ranting  8); you are Pissed off, as I am!

..the nation is in major trouble , because of Open Borders: and the Nazi Gov. does nothing to stop it!

...America is in major trouble: Because of a Gov. that does Nothing!.. and they are Arseholes!

..and YES: I am Voting for Trump: because he has the balls to say what all others will not!

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #74 on: July 22, 2015, 10:01:18 am »
http://washington.cbslocal.com/2015/07/21/lindsey-graham-trump-jackass/

Trump hammers Miss Lindsey.  I know I wouldn't hire most of these candidates for president IF THEY CAME LOOKING FOR WORK.  MOST OF THEM COULDN'T STAND SWEATING AT A REAL JOB.

Trump Takes Revenge On Lindsey Graham By Giving Out Senator’s Private Cell Phone Number

WASHINGTON (CBSDC) – If Linsdey Graham thought he could shame Donald Trump into backing down from his rhetoric, he apparently thought wrong.
“Run for president, but stop being the world’s biggest jackass,” the South Carolina senator told “CBS This Morning.”
Trump fired back during a campaign rally in Graham’s home state, telling a South Carolina audience that Graham is a “stiff” who could never get a job in the private sector.

Offline lee51

« Reply #75 on: July 22, 2015, 10:09:47 am »
I'm not sorry Trump showed up McCain--but I would rather have a President in the Whitehouse that has some decorum--who is respectful of others and not dissing on everyone.  Trump doesn't know when to be quiet.  He is a loud-mouth.  He likes to be in control and would use force on the American people.

If Trump becomes President we will go from the frying pan into the fire. 

Just my opinion.

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #76 on: July 22, 2015, 10:17:36 am »
^^^^^^^^^

Ya. I am seeing that as well. Hitler gave great oratory regarding the bankster operations against Germany prior to world war 2. US right wingers are being fed the same hot soup by trump and AJ and likeing it.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #77 on: July 22, 2015, 10:25:50 am »
Nearly all the people at the top of both parties (and the parties themselves) are terribly corrupt. So Trump can't help but look good .

Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline lee51

« Reply #78 on: July 22, 2015, 10:30:20 am »
There are some things I do like about Trump but he seems to have a spirit of come-what-may and take-it-or-leave-it sort of attitude. He's like a bull in a China closet--smashes what he wants and tough for you kind of attitude. 

Surely there is a candidate that is for the American people/freedoms/Constitution that still has some decency, that says what he means, but has respect for others even in the midst of disagreeing with them--that is clear on what he believes, is honest and open with the American people. 

I don't know if there is any candidate like that actually.   :(   But who would come the closest? 

Offline lee51

« Reply #79 on: July 22, 2015, 10:33:19 am »
I agree Tahoo--Trump will say what he means, that is for sure.  I do like that part about him.