Author Topic: Donald Trump -- 2016  (Read 802735 times)

Offline decemberfellow

Re: Donald Trump -- 2016
« Reply #720 on: December 27, 2015, 04:19:15 pm »
    Everyone in here knows the rep/dem is the same thing if and a big IF all these down hard republican party puppet voters would wake up and realize that,  then the Ross Perot ses of this country might of changed things.
    Most everyone thinks that a third party vote is the wasted vote.  To that I say REALLY  someone please tell me the difference today, not the party platforms but the difference in the real running of the country today. Then convince me as to whose vote is the wasted vote.

Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline chris jones

« Reply #721 on: December 27, 2015, 07:25:53 pm »
 JT. In reply to your post. 1992.

DT, 911-"follow the money trail"( kinda hits a note), Stop illegal immigration, end sanctuary city's, not pleased with the GOP's suck ups, against the Iraq invasion long ago, borders maintained , 2nd adm rights, this guy has said strait up everything the current regime has promoted pushed on us.

On a human level, DT has a great deal of pride, a lot, I mention this for one reason, I sincerley beleive he doesn't want his name nor family's going down in infamy.

To compare him with Billy C is a long reach..Though Hillary will use her hubby's face to further her goal.
Despite, the e mails, Benghazi, Whitewater, donations for private use etc... Seems to me he hit on the truth.
I would truly be undone if this guy is a sh**bag like the Clinton crew.

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #722 on: December 27, 2015, 08:15:03 pm »
Anyone who thinks before they vote.... Will just wait till the Constitution Party candidate comes out.

www.constitutionparty.com

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #723 on: December 27, 2015, 08:42:04 pm »
Anyone who thinks before they vote.... Will just wait till the Constitution Party candidate comes out.

www.constitutionparty.com

look at my previous post nearly 50 percent of the sheeple think Obamanation is doing a GOOD JOB ...

The situation is hopeless unless these "likely" voters never get near a polling place again ... they need to stay the heck at the hospice or homeless shelter... just don't vote maybe hitlery will finally scare them away ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN-hQXbASCA
HITLERY 2016 - A Hillary Clinton administration would start WWIII
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline chris jones

« Reply #724 on: December 28, 2015, 06:43:42 am »
Heming and hawing.
 DT has bought vital subjects to the forefront no other poll had the guts to, it's a wake up call.
Some are concerned he will not follow the constitution, I regress...OK, he does't have a in depth background as do a few others, very few on the C, but he will have advisors/staff/ to keep him leveled . I can't see this man writing a thousand executive orders in defiance of our C.
 Just my opinion, this guy is not on a par with OBY or the Hitlary.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #725 on: December 28, 2015, 09:02:41 am »
Heming and hawing.
 DT has bought vital subjects to the forefront no other poll had the guts to, it's a wake up call.
Some are concerned he will not follow the constitution, I regress...OK, he does't have a in depth background as do a few others, very few on the C, but he will have advisors/staff/ to keep him leveled . I can't see this man writing a thousand executive orders in defiance of our C.
 Just my opinion, this guy is not on a par with OBY or the Hitlary.

I agree, DT may have some C problems, and maybe he doesn't give it the attention that should publically and maybe that is a political reasoning for the masses, because we do have to remember that that word has a cognitive dissonance affect!

What do you under-stand?

Offline chris jones

« Reply #726 on: December 28, 2015, 11:40:30 am »

I think I understand what you point is, the GP/masses don't want to get lost in the articles of Constitutional law , they simply want to get this nation back on its feet.
       I asked a guy, a brilliant/ engineer what the preamble of  the constitution is,zero response, he had to go and google it.
       Did that kinda get there? Or did I misinterpret your post.
       I'm still in DT's corner 85%..

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #727 on: December 28, 2015, 08:21:56 pm »
State changes primary rules to stop Trump
Billionaire and GOP presidential frontrunner Donald Trump went on the warpath this weekend after learning about changes to the Virginia primary that seem designed to harm his campaign.

Virginia will hold its presidential primary on March 1, and for the first time ever voters will be forced to sign a loyalty pledge claiming they are members of the Republican party.

In the past, independents and unaffiliated voters have been allowed to vote in the Virginia GOP primary. And demanding that voters be a member of a party isn’t all that unusual.

But the fact that Virginia Republicans have decided to make the move this presidential cycle is what has Trump and his supporters upset.

Trump has been polling very strongly among independents, and his campaign has been lauded for its ability to bring new voters under the Republican tent. Now, a significant portion of those voters may stay home on March 1 if Virginia requires them to sign a loyalty pledge.

“It begins,” tweeted Trump on Sunday. “Republican Party of Virginia, controlled by the RNC, is working hard to disallow independent, unaffiliated and new voters.”

Trump also claimed that the voters the Virginia Republican Party will exclude with its new rule may exact revenge come November.

“The Dems LOVE it,” he tweeted. “Be smart and win for a change.”

https://thehornnews.com/state-changes-primary-rules-to-stop-trump/

ok mr. trump stay to your promise  if the republican party does not play fair that he will run as 3rd party.   
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #728 on: December 28, 2015, 11:04:21 pm »
JT. In reply to your post. 1992.

DT, 911-"follow the money trail"( kinda hits a note), Stop illegal immigration, end sanctuary city's, not pleased with the GOP's suck ups, against the Iraq invasion long ago, borders maintained , 2nd adm rights, this guy has said strait up everything the current regime has promoted pushed on us.

On a human level, DT has a great deal of pride, a lot, I mention this for one reason, I sincerley beleive he doesn't want his name nor family's going down in infamy.

To compare him with Billy C is a long reach..Though Hillary will use her hubby's face to further her goal.
Despite, the e mails, Benghazi, Whitewater, donations for private use etc... Seems to me he hit on the truth.
I would truly be undone if this guy is a sh**bag like the Clinton crew.

I'm not comparing Donald Trump to Bill Clinton... can't see for the life of me where you got that one... My comparison is in the way the horses are lining up in this race compared to the way they were stacked in 1992... with Trump sitting in the Ross Perot seat. The backing out by Perot under threat is what gave us Clinton.  Trump must take the Republican party and force the RINOs and Neo-Cons to jump and run.

If the republicans secure a brokered convention keeping Trump out and he runs 3rd party he will split the vote to where we will get Clinton or JEB which would be like being given the choice of death by dynamite or death by C-4. In a 3 way race, the Duo-party will win every time using the same tricks that they used in Texas to steal the delegates Buchanan won and electronically switched them all to Bush that same year.

Much of Trump's talk is compelling but it's what he doesn't say... he says little if any about upholding the Constitution as well as some of his "over the top" solutions and proposals all of which are unconstitutional... that's what's souring me on Donald Trump.

JTCoyoté

“The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society;
and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to
secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings.
We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and
unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed
the dangers which are cited to justify it.”

~ John F. Kennedy, April 27, 1961

Offline chris jones

« Reply #729 on: December 29, 2015, 06:55:38 am »
JT.. I misunderstood.
        Trump & the constitution, your right he doesn't refer to the constitution as much we had hoped, he is need of men like Ron P & pro C staffers to keep him on track.

Speculation is rampid,but his message is phenominal.

Virginia affiliation Pledge for voters,mandatory party loyalty, Have you ever in your life seen this?
          I can't see DT playing GWB's game.." The constitution is just a piece of paper"
         (Just my opinion), I can't see this man leaving the boundry's of our our constitution.
                  If elected he will be at war with the establishment and their puppeteers.

Offline sipsipaway

« Reply #730 on: December 29, 2015, 09:11:46 am »
JT.. I misunderstood.
        Trump & the constitution, your right he doesn't refer to the constitution as much we had hoped, he is need of men like Ron P & pro C staffers to keep him on track.

Speculation is rampid,but his message is phenominal.

Virginia affiliation Pledge for voters,mandatory party loyalty, Have you ever in your life seen this?
          I can't see DT playing GWB's game.." The constitution is just a piece of paper"
         (Just my opinion), I can't see this man leaving the boundry's of our our constitution.
                  If elected he will be at war with the establishment and their puppeteers.

I looked at Virginia SOS election laws that stated ID must be presented. Just don't see that working think it will backfire in Virginia.   

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #731 on: December 29, 2015, 04:40:45 pm »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/12/iconic-comedian-jerry-lewis-slams-obama-praises-donald-trump-video/
Iconic Comedian Jerry Lewis Slams Obama – Praises Donald Trump (Video)
Jim Hoft Dec 28th, 2015 4:27 pm —371 Comments

Lewis then said that President Obama was “never prepared” for ISIS and suggested that he was not a real leader…

…The clip concludes with Lewis praising Trump for his “showmanship.”

“I think he’s great,” said Lewis of Trump. “He’s a showman and we’ve never had a showman in the president’s chair.”
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
« Reply #732 on: December 29, 2015, 05:34:52 pm »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/12/iconic-comedian-jerry-lewis-slams-obama-praises-donald-trump-video/

Lewis then said that President Obama was “never prepared” for ISIS and suggested that he was not a real leader…

“I think he’s great,” said Lewis of Trump. “He’s a showman and we’ve never had a showman in the president’s chair.”

Awesome, just what we need a showman, with an inferiority complex, with the power of the signing statement.
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #733 on: December 29, 2015, 09:54:22 pm »
A wasted vote is a vote that  goes to someone who later betrays you.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #734 on: December 29, 2015, 10:56:31 pm »

Remember Jerry got kick off his own telethon show for questioning how the money was being used.
What do you under-stand?

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #735 on: December 30, 2015, 11:18:17 am »
Remember Jerry got kick off his own telethon show for questioning how the money was being used.

Right. Jerry was shown that there was a effective cure for the disease and then went on to question where the money was going ( ie why not to these new treatments)  He was summarily kick in the ass and onto the street.

http://entertainment.time.com/2012/08/16/why-did-jerry-lewis-leave-the-telethon/
Why Did Jerry Lewis Leave the Telethon?

The star’s sudden departure last year from his Labor Day showcase has still not been explained. But it’s not a pretty story

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #736 on: December 30, 2015, 11:21:30 am »
A wasted vote is a vote that  goes to someone who later betrays you.

A wasted vote is a vote cast by you against your own informed conscience... this would include a vote for the lesser of two evils, unless a vote for the lesser evil, as a result of information that you yourself vetted, is determined by you to be the correct course of action.

JTCoyoté

"I do not conceive that power is given to the President and the Senate to
dismember the empire, or alienate any great, essential right. I do not think
the whole legislative authority have this power. The exercise of the power
must be consistent with the object of the delegation."
~James Madison

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
Paul Craig Roberts: Why Trump Is Obsolete
« Reply #737 on: December 30, 2015, 05:25:54 pm »
Paul Craig Roberts: Why Trump Is Obsolete https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXgGcCjfk9Q

Dec 30, 2015 The Alex Jones Channel
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Offline chris jones

« Reply #738 on: December 30, 2015, 07:16:46 pm »
Hi L..Some hard core opinions....from CR..
   Notice how the pols are pushing through everything they can stuff down Americas throat, well that is but a beginning, the last thing the crew/neocons/want is anyone messing with their game plan.
  The  DT's movement has  these freaks edgy, it would be possible for them wack Trump out though it would create a massive revolt from his people. But, they can use their considerable power to attempt to block him making it appear it is perfectly legal( all the rhetoric and hoo Haaa) by the book, their book now ours.
  In any event, DT needs serious backup from loyal insiders/ and the people...VOTE.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #739 on: December 30, 2015, 07:44:24 pm »
^^^

... yes. PCR is right that the OBAMANISTAS have brought the US
and the world to this dangerous precipice ... and now, if for no other
reason than CYA, they are not likely to accept Putin's seasoned and
reasoned lead in matters Near Eastern ... let's hope for an American-
styled "coup" in military leadership as AJ & Hersh speak of.

St. Augustine: -The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself.-

Offline lee51

« Reply #740 on: December 31, 2015, 05:36:02 pm »
I've suspected all along that Trump making his loud comments about Hiliary is nothing but a joke. He really is friends with her and the plan is for Hillary to win.  She may dish it right back at him publicly, but I think these people are just messing around having their kind of "fun." They really are friends.  I think it is sick and slimy. They play their "games" at the expense of lying to the American people.

I think Hillary is the choice of those really in charge of this country. Trump will not win nor will he care if he doesn't win. He is all blustery talk and nothing else. I can say I think he is really getting a kick out of this whole presidential thing.

Have any of you noticed that when pictures are posted of Hillary talking to groups of people, you only see a handful of people in the room? She is NOT popular, even with women.  Ron Paul had thousands come see him speak compared to Hillary's handful.  Does this not prove there is illegal voting going on?  It doesn't matter who we vote for in the end.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/08/05/donald-trump-and-bill-clinton-behind-the-bromance.html

Unless something happens--I believe Hillary will be the next President.  I hope I'm wrong.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #741 on: December 31, 2015, 06:41:18 pm »
^ ^ ^ ^

Featured @RENSE.COM - [email protected]

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #742 on: January 01, 2016, 08:50:52 am »
Exactly elect a Constitutionist.... There have been no assassination attempts on Trump....  If he was a real threat the Globalists would have taken him out by now.

Offline The Saint

« Reply #743 on: January 01, 2016, 10:01:48 am »
^ ^ ^ ^

... remember the IRANIAN (islamic) 'hostage crisis' during Democrat
Jimmy Carter's admin? When crazy muslims took
US Embassy workers hostage, etc?

IT'S COMMON SENSE. YOU DON'T THROW OPEN
YOUR BORDERS TO YOUR ENEMY ... DUH.

CARTER BANNED IRANIANS FROM
COMING TO US DURING HOSTAGE CRISIS

Trump is just like Hitler. Or Jimmy Carter.

Here's Jimmy "Hitler" Carter saying it back in 1980.

Fourth, the Secretary of Treasury [State] and the Attorney General will invalidate all visas issued to Iranian citizens for future entry into the United States, effective today. We will not reissue visas, nor will we issue new visas, except for compelling and proven humanitarian reasons or where the national interest of our own country requires. This directive will be interpreted very strictly.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/261062/carter-banned-iranians-coming-us-during-hostage-daniel-greenfield

I've heard the comparison to Carter before, and it is invalid because banning citizens from a particular country is a very different thing to banning people of a particular religion.

Trump may not understand this, but there are Muslim citizens in every country in the world.

Trump's policy would mean there would need to be some sort of checkbox on a visa form to confirm that the visitor is not Muslim. This would make the US into a laughing stock and for no gain since only the law abiding visitor would be honest and tick the box.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #744 on: January 01, 2016, 07:16:24 pm »

... anti-TRUMP sky writing ... by a RUBIO supporter ...

Rubio Campaign Donor Behind
Anti-Trump Sky Writing at Rose Bowl

by MATTHEW BOYLE

A pro-GOP-establishment Alabama real-estate developer and millionaire is behind the anti-Donald Trump sky-writing at the New Year’s Day Rose Bowl parade in Pasadena, California, Breitbart News can reveal.

The skywriting printed out huge anti-Trump messages in the clear Southern California sky.

“America is great. Trump is disgusting.”

Skywriting over Rose Bowl right now: AMERICA IS GREAT. TRUMP IS DISGUSTING. ANYBODY BUT TRUMP. #gostanford pic.twitter.com/GYtTOfS5kN

— Molly Knight (@molly_knight) January 1, 2016

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/01/mysterious-establishment-millionaire-behind-anti-trump-messages-sky-rose-bowl-parade/

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #745 on: January 01, 2016, 07:37:26 pm »
Yes, you've got it, it's a form of plagiarism. So we shouldn't really call it Sharia Law, but rather it's the Biblical Law, face it!

Methinks you doth protest too much..:D

Like I said irrational thinking. The bible is in no shape or matter anything you like to lead people to think, a typical play for those with an agenda. And if you knew anything about the truth you couldn't seriously even spouting out such nonsense.
But methink you do know better and are purposely committing a deception.
What do you under-stand?

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #746 on: January 01, 2016, 07:55:48 pm »
... self-hating white guy and darling of the
pseudo-suavé, post-hippie ROLLING STONE
set, like all the other know-nothing FAR LEFT
WING windbags ... just doesn't get it:

READ IT IF YOU MUST

In the Year of Trump, the Joke Was On Us
How the campaign's biggest laugh turned ugly in 2015
BY MATT TAIBBI December 29, 2015

EXCERPT:
But Trump's act isn't all about race. He's also scoring points by mining the same mainstream frustrations over language-policing and political correctness that made Sam Kinison and Andrew Dice Clay famous. Trump's broadsides about Megyn Kelly aren't that far off from the Dice-Man's "Pattycake" routine.

The difference is, Clay and Kinison and comedians like them were trying to make a point about the absurdity of policing away forbidden thoughts, while Trump is basically a cretinous dinosaur who doesn't understand why slurs about periods or the disabled or "the blacks" were ever made taboo in the first place. He's not pushing back with a laugh, from a nightclub. He wants to do it from the Oval Office. Even Dice Clay thinks he's nuts.

All comedy is about misunderstandings. A little town gets word that a government inspector is coming, so it mistakenly rolls out the red carpet for a visiting drunk on a gambling spree.

2015 was the same kind of mistaken-identity tale. The Silent Majority has been waiting 50 years for a prophet, but this year it settled for a billionaire loudmouth with a comb-over and a personality disorder. Like all comedies, this one is bound to end with an explosion of unintended consequences. What we won't know until 2016 is whether this joke will end up being on all of us — or just those of us who waited too long to take Trump's accidental war seriously.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-year-the-trump-laughter-died-20151229?page=4

TAIBBI
  https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=AwrBT.SJLodW_V8Ac7lXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEzZnNnMjV0BGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDVUlDMV8xBHNlYwNwaXZz?p=MATT+TAIBBI&fr=aaplw&fr2=piv-web

Offline chris jones

« Reply #747 on: January 01, 2016, 08:06:27 pm »
 Trump grabbed the bull by the testicles, WHY?
 He openly admits we should have stayed out of the middle east, a fact. I can only imagine  the number of lives that would have been saved..Frankly/up front, he was right on target over a decade past.
                                                    I'm sure you agree, Yes, No?.
If any poster had been raised in a Muslim nation would it go to follow they would be a Muslim, for the most part I have to assume a child raised and nurtured with a religious based society YES they would be.
Quite the same as the majority of Americans have been raised in the Christian faith, it as if religion is a inheritance, family, socialy and nationaly.
 The USA regimes declared invasions in the M.E.were not in my opinion motivated by true Christian beliefs and values,they were lying rat scumbags hypocrits with a bible in one hand a bomb in the other moving the meat around and claiming to be sainted, churchgoers, holy than though hypocrits.
 Whats the difference. You tell me?
Glass houses and stones, I agree with the teachings of the Christ, but in all honesty I don't see it in today's or for the past 1/2 century. Nor do I agree with the Muslim standards of law that dictate to their populations, simply own/control their minds.
   It may sound off the board, but Mulsins I knew in other lands believed Christ a prophet. Fact.
As one human being to another, there is a right and wrong independent of relgious  training.
Trump is not calling for the slaughter of Muslims, invasions, genocide,idiotic nonsence, etc. In my opinion he wants to stop the cycle long enough to get a grip on the true culprits who began this horror show, a breather, time out,examination to get a handle on the disaster untill we can sort out solutions before this becomes a WWIII.
 The regimes and their insane elite wanna be demigods- masters along with their money grubbing sucklings wanted war, not the American people for the most part. True Christians didn't, the folks that truly beleive. The remainder have been the Joe go alongs, wiggle the flag-all is well no matter what the truth may be.
 I have know Muslims, here and in other countrys, some very nice, some rat bastards, just as in any other  religion.  However in all honesty their training has been dominated by faith, interbred with Governent dictates and very powerfull leaders using the devoted in line to get in the upper crust, not unlike most any religion.
 Trump is in my oppinion against the heirarchy that has brought us to this state, is that a bad thing.
He isn't blaming all Muslims, or targetting their faith, he is attempting to get to the bottom of this, including the regimes and Gov USA.. How the hell can he do that without calling a time out Lets get real, we are all human beings.  When any religion seeks to dominate a population they are using the oldest technique know to mankind.
 In end, killing for religious beleifs, domination of ones soul and mind eliminates the essence of all that is divine.  When a religon becomes a a pathway for the powerfull to move the masses to horendous abominations/ deeds it needs a close reveiw as to WHY.
 Historically, Rome, the Pope etc, commited acts I won't rant on, though in all honesty they are on par with ,  a close cousin to the Muslim training.
  History repeats, the problem the people pay the price for the crews on high.
Donald T, has at minimum brought attention to this fact.  The pole of this nation were duped, deceived, lied to blatantly by our illustrious teflon leaders YES, are all Christians in this involved, by no means whatsoever. Those who went along with this, no questioning, no remorse, lack basic free thinking human capacity.
 Im' sure (Saint) has the capacity to listen to an old duffer hit on points that may have revelance to this entire abomination.
 No one more than truthers wants an end to pyschotic criminals in office controlled by powers in the shadows, nor those controlled by religous training to the point of fanatasism in any other religion that condones slaughter.  Trump has to begin examination as why this began, who was clearly responsible,
 Pandoras box has been opened, it is my sincere hope we as human being all of us living  on this earth find the time to examine who is the true enemy of mankind, isn't it the time, or will this insanity continue.
 SAINT, please check out archives, dig around on  forums, pat archives, you may be a tad suprised.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #748 on: January 01, 2016, 09:24:29 pm »
^^^

... great post chris.   :)

"Trump is not calling for the slaughter of Muslims, invasions, genocide,idiotic nonsence, etc. In my opinion he wants to stop the cycle long enough to get a grip on the true culprits who began this horror show, a breather, time out,examination to get a handle on the disaster untill we can sort out solutions before this becomes a WWIII."

... that truly is all he's said, and the lefties are having a cow.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #749 on: January 01, 2016, 11:08:25 pm »
Yes, you've got it, it's a form of plagiarism. So we shouldn't really call it Sharia Law, but rather it's the Biblical Law, face it!

Methinks you doth protest too much..:D

Actually, we are not the ones calling it Sharia Law, rather it is the usurpers of righteous Islam by the Radical Sunni and Wahhabi sects who are implementing this bastardization of Mosaic Law, The Torah, and The Gospel, which already existed. This Original True Law was that which Mohammad vowed to and was inspired by God to protect when he was given the Quranic texts...

The demon in this is the web of woven tales that change with each telling, each interpretation, each new day it seems, and is the driving force behind the radicals. This force is found in the turning spinning and ever changing Hadith, the supposed eye-witness accounts by countless thousands of witnesses to actual talks and speeches of Mohammad. All of which have become a tangled web of yarns that are interpreted and handed down as edicts if you will, by radical Imams...

They should all read and understand the Quran instead and realize their true charge is actually in defense of God's Perfect Word as it was and is already upon Earth...

Now, Back On Topic regards Mr. Trump...

Oldyoti

"And let the People of the Gospel judge
by what God has revealed in it. If any fail
to judge by what God has revealed,
they are licentious."
  ~ Quran, Sura 5:50:

Offline ShamRok

« Reply #750 on: January 01, 2016, 11:28:05 pm »
Trump has my vote, I don't think anyone else on the R. side would be nearly as effective at fighting for OUR Liberty. He is a true modern day hero in the classic sense.
He reminds me of the REAL old heroes we so desperately need today...

JFK, Lincoln, Jefferson, etc. I believe would heartily approve of him, if they could see the sad state the country and the world is in today.
Liberty...almost gone, but not forgotten!
Operation ShamRok is in effect!
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=313252.0
The pen is mightier then the sword..and mine is digital!

Offline chris jones

« Reply #751 on: January 02, 2016, 08:07:13 am »
Hi Jacob, Oh Yuh, just to say this( in terms of old ).
 It's is time for the people to smell the H**T being shoveled on em.
 It made me gutsick to see GWB being cheered at a speaking event, litterally sick to my stomach, vomit crawling up my gullet, the same deal with Hillary..
 I take this situation very seriously, maby over the edge a tad. People are not rats in the elites maze.
 The young here and other areas are being dipped, their minds are targeted. They need us...
 I was long ago dipped to the extreme, trained/ dictated to/  may be a more usefull explanation.
 It is not a healthy condition, years of my life were wasted in a Godless, deep,dark state of mind, safe for me to say I had no faith whatsoever.
 No rant, I finally found my soul, that inner voice was as if God was wispering to me and I finally listened. Truth has no price!

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #752 on: January 02, 2016, 08:19:14 am »

... the crazy muslims in Somalia have joined forces
with the Hilldog-led US extreme far-left trying to
paint Trump as some crazed, lunatic madman for
suggesting we keep their ilk the hell out of our
country ... and have produced a video featuring
none other than our fair-haired boy.

But do you know what? It is backfiring just like
all the other radical-far-left propaganda ... and
just PROVES TRUMP'S POINT in aces!

Al-Qaeda affiliate group uses Trump’s anti-Muslim
rant in recruitment video: report

Arturo Garcia   01 JAN 2016 AT 17:58 ET

√ READ: https://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/al-qaeda-affiliate-group-uses-trumps-anti-muslim-rant-in-recruitment-video-report/

√ VIDEO: http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/al-shabaab-releases-recruitment-video-featuring-donald-trump-36052487

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #753 on: January 02, 2016, 08:22:11 am »
Hi Jacob, Oh Yuh, just to say this( in terms of old ).
 It's is time for the people to smell the H**T being shoveled on em.
 It made me gutsick to see GWB being cheered at a speaking event, litterally sick to my stomach, vomit crawling up my gullet, the same deal with Hillary..
 I take this situation very seriously, maby over the edge a tad. People are not rats in the elites maze.
 The young here and other areas are being dipped, their minds are targeted. They need us...
 I was long ago dipped to the extreme, trained/ dictated to/  may be a more usefull explanation.
 It is not a healthy condition, years of my life were wasted in a Godless, deep,dark state of mind, safe for me to say I had no faith whatsoever.
 No rant, I finally found my soul, that inner voice was as if God was wispering to me and I finally listened. Truth has no price!

Truth is the ultimate achievement; finding it is what we all are seeking here. Yes shills and trolls invade us at times, but what they don't understand is even their ilk produces us a way to raise the truth above all their deceptions.
Truth demand full payment and that is everything we have and more, and that is why it has no price. 
God Bless You and Keep up the Good Fight!
What do you under-stand?

Offline chris jones

« Reply #754 on: January 02, 2016, 12:43:57 pm »
 There are so many points being made that have been given a great deal of thought and of course opinions.
 Do we agree on Trumps further points, a background check is required, if a immigrant cant provide documentation a safe zone should be established not an open border.
 As it stands now any and all are welcome, is there a limit?
I have sympathy for the civilians of any religion in a war zone, set up a safe zone and demand neighboring nations to to contribute to the cause.
 As has been admitted, the US regimes began this horror show with invasions based on falsehoods, esculated the wars by eliminating standing regimes and their leaders, of course a vaccum was created allowing power mongers to take over and backing provided.
 Trump knows fully well this abomination was bottom line PROFIT for the big dogs, that's what  wars are about, agreed or take issue.
  DT has made this an issue that can not nor should not be ignored, he is seeking solutions and evidence as to why this abomination was furthered. I beleive he is well aware of the reasoning but hesitant to take on the shadow establishment at this point in time.
 I have seen far to many innocents suffer at the hands of money grubbing power mongers using whatever means available to sway the masses, be it goverment lables, religions, or any other hogwash they stuff down the peoples throats.
 The tail doesn't wag the dog, untill the people rise up with a  humane desire to bring this neocon insanity,lunacy, nightmare to an end, it will go on for many years.
 I'm in favor of safe zones, thats it, if any tribe under any guize attempts to harm innocents harbored in these areas they will be vaporized. I don't give a twit what the civilians/innocents-  religion is, if people want to survive, have a life, are not  dictated to by extreme ideoligy, let them live and keep them safe. The strong Protect the helpless.
I have to mention one tid bit.
 No one has mentioned Gaddafi, this guy was considered a madman, really? This guy's reign was known by Christians living in Lybya as the Golden age of Christianity, hard to swallow that one..He also created what many considered the 8th wonder of the world, a water system unheard of in that region of the world.  He did detest Western infuence, I wonder WHY? 
 To imagine the UN attempting to bring tribal warfare under religious influence- to sit at a table and casually discuss ednding this sh**show is insanity at it's finest.
  I truly, fully care about the familys, mothers and children-they are innocents stuck in a corner like trapped rats at bay, I say give them hope, SAFE ZONES..Just as DT has stated, furthermore I don't care what tribe they belong to, what banner of religion they have been trained in, I have seen far to many slaughtered at the hands of the true enemy of mankind.
Thats the end of a rant, no definitive solution is available today is there, a carefully orchestrated safe zone would be the right beginning..
  It is time for the neighboring nations and the west to put asside their  philosophical mandates and get human, muck the religious dipping/ tribal H.S.- and get a heart & soul, care for those who are truly helpless.
  Let a humane process be established.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #755 on: January 02, 2016, 02:52:47 pm »

... the crazy muslims in Somalia have joined forces
with the Hilldog-led US extreme far-left trying to
paint Trump as some crazed, lunatic madman for
suggesting we keep their ilk the hell out of our
country ... and have produced a video featuring
none other than our fair-haired boy.

But do you know what? It is backfiring just like
all the other radical-far-left propaganda ... and
just PROVES TRUMP'S POINT in aces!

Al-Qaeda affiliate group uses Trump’s anti-Muslim
rant in recruitment video: report

Arturo Garcia   01 JAN 2016 AT 17:58 ET

√ READ: https://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/al-qaeda-affiliate-group-uses-trumps-anti-muslim-rant-in-recruitment-video-report/

√ VIDEO: http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/al-shabaab-releases-recruitment-video-featuring-donald-trump-36052487
                  Who paid for the VID, who wanted this done, who profits?
Hilly, who knows if she set this in motion, if she is pulling off another Benghazi..I wouldn't put it past her...
                 Secretary of scumbags, is she guiltless in all of this, brother this fits her style like a hand in a glove... The timing was incredible....a coincidence?

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #756 on: January 02, 2016, 03:08:33 pm »
^^^^

... very suspicious, chris ... coming from an "Al Qaeda affiliate".
Sounds somewhat similar to the story about the stupid
anti-mohammad video that Hilldog said caused Benghazi.
But in any case, this clearly puts the far-left democrats
on the same side as crazy Somalian head-choppers!

Offline chris jones

« Reply #757 on: January 02, 2016, 04:51:48 pm »
Exactly elect a Constitutionist.... There have been no assassination attempts on Trump....  If he was a real threat the Globalists would have taken him out by now.
                 The last thing they want at this point in time an obvious kill. The crew is confident they will shut down Trump. They discovered JFK flat out murdering a president, in this case candidate could expose their grand planit's  risky scenario. 
                These muckers have something else on the table, of that I feel certain.
Trump has a massive following, he is a threat to the established crew.
  He is no fan of LIL Hillary as has been posted.-he has just begun his defense of this creature, wait untill he truly rags on her.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #758 on: January 02, 2016, 05:15:52 pm »
^^^

... stay tuned ... Trump says he has his first barage of TV ads
ready to release in the first 3-4 States. Can't wait!

Offline chris jones

« Reply #759 on: January 02, 2016, 06:04:19 pm »
^^^^

... very suspicious, chris ... coming from an "Al Qaeda affiliate".
Sounds somewhat similar to the story about the stupid
anti-mohammad video that Hilldog said caused Benghazi.
But in any case, this clearly puts the far-left democrats
on the same side as crazy Somalian head-choppers!
              Wasn't Lil Johny McCain suking up to Al Q?
No matter, they can run this video all mucken day, but can't pinpoint the source,,What mucken BS I wonder what  Anonomy's,Snowden, Wikileaks etc.. would come up with.
  They can spy on YOU the people, but not the sponser of this Vid?? Again, they insult our intelligence.
Im a cynic, I can't help it, I was made this way by those mutts who are determined to bring down this nation, the irony that I was once sheep dipped as admitted in past posts, WELL-the truth caught up to me, it was a ballistic wake up. Trust me, they don't love us.
    DT, cares about this nation, my opinion- for muck sake he has a lot to loose if he goes astray of the American base.
Does it appear to anyone he would enjoy his family &  name going down in flames.