Author Topic: Donald Trump -- 2016  (Read 790371 times)

Offline decemberfellow

Re: Donald Trump -- 2016
« Reply #680 on: December 20, 2015, 08:21:46 am »
^^^
“Somebody needs to come up and remind him what this nation is and what we’re about and how we dream and the way we were founded and what our constitution is. He’s not representing any of that. He’s representing the worst, darkest part of all that is America.”
Someone should of said to Shepard Smith "Yeah that sounds like Obama alright"

Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #681 on: December 20, 2015, 09:33:48 am »

... and it's not just the traditionally FAR LEFT-WING ZEALOTS
of the US Media machine that are pounding Trump ... (and
we citizens applauding his efforts) ... but it's the so-called
right-wing as well ... just listen to these attacks on @FOXNEWS:

FNC’s Shep Smith: Trump ‘Representing the Worst,
Darkest Part of All That Is America’

by JEFF POOR   8 Dec 2015

Tuesday on his Fox News Channel program “Shepard Smith Reporting,” host Shepard Smith lamented Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump’s policy proposals and rhetoric regarding how he would handle the threat of Islamic-inspired terrorism aimed at the United States.

In a segment with The Wall Street Journal’s John Bussey, Smith decried Trump and proclaimed he was representing the worst of America.

“Somebody needs to come up and remind him what this nation is and what we’re about and how we dream and the way we were founded and what our constitution is. He’s not representing any of that. He’s representing the worst, darkest part of all that is America.”

√ w/VIDEO: http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/12/08/fncs-shep-smith-trump-representing-the-worst-darkest-part-of-all-that-is-america/

Fox's role in this election is to try to get a RINO elected which would be Rubio or Bush or Christie.

FOX NEWS----We report and we decide.

RINO/Neocon Karl Rove is a Fox News contributor so you know that FOX is the NEOCON/RINO Network.

I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #682 on: December 20, 2015, 09:36:17 am »
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

Trump Tweet

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  7h7 hours ago

Hillary Clinton lied when she said that "ISIS is using video of Donald Trump as a recruiting tool." This was fact checked by @FoxNews: FALSE
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #683 on: December 21, 2015, 10:44:03 am »
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/22/us/politics/president-obama-accuses-donald-trump-of-exploiting-working-class-fears.html?_r=0

This is the main headline at Drudge this morning----- 

OBAMA PLAYS RACE CARD ON TRUMP!

Obama Accuses Trump of Exploiting Working-Class Fears

President Obama said in a radio interview airing on Monday that Donald J. Trump, a leading contender for the Republican presidential nomination, is exploiting the resentment and anxieties of working-class men to boost his campaign. Mr. Obama also argued that some of the scorn directed at him personally stems from the fact that he is the first African-American to hold the White House.

Demographic changes and economic stresses, including “flatlining” wages and incomes, have meant that “particularly blue-collar men have had a lot of trouble in this new economy, where they are no longer getting the same bargain that they got when they were going to a factory and able to support their families on a single paycheck,” Mr. Obama said in the interview with National Public Radio.

“You combine those things, and it means that there is going to be potential anger, frustration, fear — some of it justified, but just misdirected,” the president added. “I think somebody like Mr. Trump is taking advantage of that. That’s what he’s exploiting during the course of his campaign.”

The comments were Mr. Obama’s most pointed response to Mr. Trump since the Republican candidate suggested that Muslims be barred from entering the United States after the mass shooting in San Bernardino, Calif. The attack was carried out by a couple who apparently were radicalized Muslims, one of whom had entered the United States on a fiancée visa.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #684 on: December 21, 2015, 10:57:01 am »
http://www.wnd.com/2015/12/top-conservative-trump-is-last-hope-for-america/

PHYLLIS SCHLAFLY: TRUMP IS 'LAST HOPE FOR AMERICA'

Phyllis Schlafly, an icon of the conservative movement who has been active for half a century, is warning the nation: Donald Trump is the last hope for America.

Schlafly unloaded on Republicans in Congress for passing the $1.1 trillion omnibus bill last week, a move she called a “betrayal.”

“This is a betrayal of the grassroots and of the Republican Party,” Schlafly said in an exclusive interview with WND. “We thought we were electing a different crowd to stand up for America, and they didn’t. We’re extremely outraged by what Congress has done. Nancy Pelosi couldn’t have engineered it any better. I think the people are going to react by electing Donald Trump.”

Trump put out a statement Friday to ABC News saying, “If anyone needs more evidence of why the American people are suffering at the hands of their own government, look no further than the budget deal announced by Speaker Ryan. In order to avoid a government shutdown, a cowardly threat from an incompetent president, the elected Republicans in Congress threw in the towel and showed absolutely no budget discipline.”

Trump continued, “Congress cannot seem to help itself in bending to every whim of special interests. How can they face their constituents when they continue to burden our children and grandchildren with debts they will never be able to repay? Our government is failing us, so we must do something about it. Who knows how bad things will be when the next administration comes in and has to pick up the pieces?”

Schlafly applauded the GOP front-runner’s fighting spirit.

“It sounds like Donald Trump is the only one who has any fight in him,” she said. “He will fight for the issues that we really care about and are very hot at the present time, such as the immigration issue. I don’t see anyone else who’s eager to fight.”

The Republican-controlled Congress just sold America down in river in the “worst kind of betrayal,” Schlafly told WND.

“It’s the worst kind of a betrayal because we thought we elected a bunch of good guys who would shape up the party,” she said. “We had a lot of fancy promises that the Republicans were going to shape up and change course. And they disappointed us. Betrayal is an appropriate word to describe it.”

WND asked Schlafly if she believes Donald Trump is the last hope for America.

“He does look like he’s the last hope [for America],” Schlafly said. “We don’t hear anybody saying what he’s saying. In fact, most of the people who ought to be lining up with him are attacking him. They’re probably jealous of the amount of press coverage he gets. But the reason he gets so much press coverage is the grassroots are fed up with people who are running things, and they do want a change. They do want people to stand up for America. It really resonates when he says he wants to ‘Make America Great Again.’”

Schlafly said it’s not only Republicans who feel betrayed, but Democrats, too.

“They are betrayed,” she said. “There’s no doubt about it. The working man and woman have been betrayed by both parties. They’re ready for a change … anything they think would be better.”

The conservative superstar also blasted leaders of both parties who advocate lax immigration policies while American workers continue to struggle in a tepid economy.

“The rich guys are putting the money in. They want to bring in the low-wage people. That’s the way they think they’ll make money,” she said. “But that’s not the way America will prosper. America was built because we had a great growing and prosperous middle class. We need to rebuild that again. I’m willing to give a new try to somebody else.”

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #685 on: December 21, 2015, 11:34:19 am »
The more flack they throw at Trump , The more I think he's real and the one to go for ...
As a contrarian, I love to see the system being shook up . Hopefully for the better .

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/119204721363156282/
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #686 on: December 21, 2015, 11:48:37 am »
The more flack they throw at Trump , The more I think he's real and the one to go for ...
As a contrarian, I love to see the system being shook up . Hopefully for the better .

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/119204721363156282/

You are right Tahoe.  Now Obama and HilLIARy are throwing crap at him and it will backfire on them.  Trump will REALLY START ATTACKING THEIR INEPT FOREIGN POLICY DECISIONS.  I still believe that we would not even be starting to fight ISIS now if it wasn't for Putin putting Russia in the fight.  Obama and HilLIARy send a few special forces over there to Syria AND ALL THEY WANT IS FAVORABLE NEWS TOWARDS THEM.  THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT REALLY HAPPENS OVER THERE.  PUTIN WANTS ISIS SNUFFED OUT.

Trump will really start exposing them---Benghazi, the poor bombing of ISIS, etc.  The Obama/Clinton ineptness has caused a lot of the migration crisis---them leaving for Europe.

Trump has a lot of info that is negative toward them.  HE WILL EXPOSE THEM.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #687 on: December 21, 2015, 12:13:53 pm »
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

TRUMP TWEETS THIS MORNING---DEC 21, 2015

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  11m11 minutes ago
A suicide bomber has just killed U.S. troops in Afghanistan. When will our leaders get tough and smart. We are being led to slaughter!

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  37m37 minutes ago
"@DRUDGE_REPORT: UPDATE: ISIS jihadists stole 'tens of thousands' of blank passports... http://yhoo.it/1Qzjgko "  Here we go!

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  42m42 minutes ago
It's the Democrats' total weakness & incompetence that gave rise to ISIS --  not a tape of Donald Trump that was an admitted Hillary lie!

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #688 on: December 21, 2015, 02:11:35 pm »
If he makes it do you realize how the (useless Obama time)constitution will be used  against him, especially if he pursues all his promises. Well at least he would get congress working again.
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #689 on: December 21, 2015, 08:10:47 pm »
oh boy ... Jersey City police pipe up ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3369705/Was-Trump-Police-officer-says-pockets-Muslims-celebrated-9-11-shouted-Allahu-Akbar.html
New Jersey police officers say Muslims DID celebrate 9/11 and eyewitness remembers cheers of 'Allahu Akbar!'
 NJ.com found several former police officers who recalled 'modest celebrations' on 9/11
Rooftop celebrations, and a celebration in the street, were remembered by eyewitnesses 
The mayor of Jersey City still contends that celebrations didn't happen   

By Nikki Schwab, U.s. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com
Published: 19:18 EST, 21 December 2015  | Updated: 20:29 EST, 21 December 2015

'The women were shouting in Arabic and keening in the high-pitched wail of Arabic fashion,' Gallagher continued. 'They were told to go back to their apartments since a crowd of non-Muslims was gathering on the sidewalk below and we feared for their safety.'

That apartment building, located in Jersey City, New Jersey, was visited by FBI agents several days later and some residents were taken into custody, the Star-Ledger reported.

Another celebration occurred on Jersey City's John F. Kennedy Boulevard, according to eyewitnesses, which is near the mosque where Omar Abdel-Rahman, known as 'the blind sheikh,' had preached before his terrorist ties were uncovered during the investigation into the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.

'When I saw they were happy, I was pissed,' said 56-year-old Ron Knight, who said he heard cries of 'Allahu Akbar' while making his way through a crowd of 15 to 20 people on the street.

60-year-old Carlos Ferran, who lives in the same apartment building of Knight, also remembered coming across the gathering while he was walking to a liquor store to buy beer.

'Some of them had their hands in the air,' Ferran told NJ.com. 'They were happy.' 

Gallagher told NJ.com that he didn't come forward to make a political statement, just to set the record straight.

'The celebrations happened,' he said. 'All or most on rooftops. The [Jersey City Police Department] leadership put on an order to seek the cooperation of the Muslim celebrants for their own safety. By 2 p.m. there were no more celebrations and my squad was designated a roving patrol to guard about six mosques.' 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3369705/Was-Trump-Police-officer-says-pockets-Muslims-celebrated-9-11-shouted-Allahu-Akbar.html#ixzz3v0oHaR67
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #690 on: December 22, 2015, 04:44:28 am »
Ron Paul even admits that Trump is an establishment candidate.

That confirms it for me.

Offline jimd3100

• Global Moderator
« Reply #691 on: December 22, 2015, 05:46:02 pm »
Media vs Trump   

It seems that the big media is desperate to try and sink Donald Trump's run for President.

reporter on how horrible Trump and his supporters are....

Evidently, he’s decided to find out just how low his supporters’ bar really is when it comes to what kind of thing it’s acceptable for a presidential candidate to say.
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/putz-trump-drops-low-174300734.html

This made up "controversy" the reporter is trying to push insults all of Trumps supporters as well, which probably isn't the wisest thing to do. Meanwhile what is evidently within "what kind of thing it’s acceptable for a presidential candidate to say"..... is accusing other candidates of being recruiters of Islamic Terrorists.......

“He is becoming ISIS’s best recruiter. They are going to people showing videos of Donald Trump insulting Islam and Muslims in order to recruit more radical jihadists.”  -Hillary Clinton
http://www.mediaite.com/online/dear-media-hillary-clinton-did-not-claim-donald-trump-is-being-used-in-isis-recruiting-videos/

According to Hillary Clinton Trump is a bigot, and your nice Muslim Neighbor and all those other members of the Islam Religion will suddenly want to cut your head off and marry off your daughter to a jihadist simply because they were shown a Trump speech. According to Clinton there is nothing wrong with Islam. Free speech is the problem, not Islam, because all it takes to become a radicalized jihadist is hearing an insult........."insulting Islam and Muslims in order to recruit more radical jihadists.”  Clinton, who is not the bigot, thinks Muslims can turn into terrorists by just hearing an insult.

"showing videos of Donald Trump insulting Islam and Muslims in order to recruit more radical jihadists.” -- Hillary Clinton not being a bigot against Islam nor insulting other candidates.

Perhaps I haven't been keeping up with the latest releases, but I have seen many so called Al Qaeda and ISIS recruiting videos, and if I had to name one American that has been in the most of them, it would be her husband Bill, I don't recall ever seeing Trump in one.

The left/right Dem/Repub Lib/Con fights in the disinformation media are tired old and boring.

Actually when looking at the serious issues Trump easily becomes the most interesting candidate.

When it comes to destroying Jihadi Islamic Terrorists no President is more eager than Syria's Assad and Russia's Putin. Turkeys' reckless and insane actions in the region could drag the world in another World War. All the candidates I've heard seem to want to convince me that Putin and the Russians, along with Assad, who is supposed to be another Middle East monster and is the Syrian Leader of their Government. These are supposed to be my enemies, along with Iran. I'm not really supposed to notice that these are coincidentally the exact same enemies of the Sunni Muslim radicals, who are just starting their idiotic religious civil war between the Islamic split of Sunni and Shiite. What a coincidence!

This week, Saudi Arabia announced that it was forming a new “Islamic military alliance" devoted to fighting global terrorism.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/12/17/saudi-arabias-islamic-military-alliance-against-terrorism-makes-no-sense/

What great friends and fighters of Radical Islamic terrorists our Saudi buddies are..... LOL! This “Islamic military alliance" has nothing to do with forming a coalition to wipe out the apostate Shiites of course.............

The exclusion of Shiite nations in an alliance designed to represent the Islamic world seems to reinforce the belief that Saudi Arabia's alliance is motivated by a sectarian rivalry with Iran and not terrorism.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/12/17/saudi-arabias-islamic-military-alliance-against-terrorism-makes-no-sense/

Maybe it's just a wacky coincidence? Like the arms deal recently made. What good is an “Islamic military alliance" without weapons?

WASHINGTON, Nov 16, 2015 - The State Department has made a determination approving a possible Foreign Military Sale to the Government of Saudi Arabia for air-to-ground munitions and associated equipment, parts and logistical support for an estimated cost of $1.29 billion. The Defense Security Cooperation Agency delivered the required certification notifying Congress of this possible sale on November 13, 2015.
http://www.dsca.mil/major-arms-sales/government-saudi-arabia-air-ground-munitions

These weapons should help with stability....LOL!.....

Providing these defense articles supports Saudi Arabian defense missions and promotes stability in the region.
This acquisition will help sustain strong military-to-military relations between the United States and Saudi Arabia, improve operational interoperability with the United States, and enable Saudi Arabia to meet regional threats and safeguard the world's largest oil reserves.

http://www.dsca.mil/major-arms-sales/government-saudi-arabia-air-ground-munitions

No, my real enemies, both foreign and domestic, are the scum involved in the 9/11 Attacks. This was an operation carried out by a Saudi Intelligence created group, created with U.S. approval, a group originally formed to go after the commie Russians. But there is a difference between U.S. contemporary foreign policy, and extreme religious theology. As the world later found out.

AL Qaeda, Sunni extremists funded and created by the Saudi Intelligence. With American Government approval.....

Prince Bandar speaking about Bin Laden....

PRINCE BANDAR: This is ironic. In the mid-'80s, if you remember, we and the United -- Saudi Arabia and the United States were supporting the Mujahideen to liberate Afghanistan from the Soviets. He came to thank me for my efforts to bring the Americans, our friends, to help us against the atheists, he said the communists.
http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0110/01/lkl.00.html

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10867111&postcount=94

Governments using terrorists groups is nothing new.

I'm tired of being told the Shiites(Iran-Syria)are my enemies, along with Putin and Russia, and Saudi Arabia and Pakistan are my friends.....

Brigadier Ijaz Shah is a retired Pakistan Army officer and the former Director-General of Intelligence Bureau of Pakistan, and a long-term close associate of Pervez Musharraf, and a former Pakistan Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) operator.
Shah was the ISI handling officer of the British-born international terrorist Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh, convicted for the murder of Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl and part of the terrorist group Harkat-ul-Mujahideen as well as the handling officer for Osama Bin Laden and Mulla Mohammed Omar.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ijaz_Shah
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10891689&postcount=131

Putin and the Russians, and Iran, Assad and Syria, are not my enemies.

A Brief Overview of Possible Saudi Government Connections to the September 11th attacks
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10866956&postcount=91
http://www.scribd.com/doc/272443421/2012-048-doc-017

My enemies are the traitors in my Government who covered up and protected their foreign Saudi/Pakistani (Sunni) partners,  while conducting a mass murder campaign in Iraq and Afghanistan.

15 years later....The cover up and Treason is just another day now. But this day was created by the past, I would like to know Donald Trumps reaction if he were to read the 28 pages.

Concealing these 28 pages:
*Prevents the American people from reaching informed judgments about the nation’s foreign and defense policies—past and future
*Shields the sponsors of extremism from consequences for their actions—encouraging their continued sponsorship

http://28pages.org/

Trump is a candidate who seems to think Putin and the Russians are not our enemy.

Trump, trying to explain to media reporters that even though he and Putin respect each other there are some differences....

As he has done in multiple appearances now, Trump directed his audience’s attention to the members of the media covering his rally. As the crowd turned to look at the reporters, Trump pointed at the reporters present and said some are “lying, disgusting people.”

“I would never kill them, but I do hate them,” Trump said.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/putz-trump-drops-low-174300734.html

LOL! I've never seen anybody slam the media like that before! And he's acknowledging that Putin has some unpleasant "quirks", to put it nicely.

When I first heard Trump say "take the Iraq Oil and give it to the vets", I thought it sounded rather stupid, but now I think he might actually have a very ambitious and interesting plan. If ISIS has taken over certain oil fields and facilities,... and they have....then not only would it make sense to target that, but they would HAVE TO at some point, take over Iraq's Oil controlled by ISIS. IOW- This Iraq Oil, controlled by ISIS, HAS to be taken away from them. Part of the Saudi Plan all along?

Actually, taking Iraq's Oil(the oil controlled by ISIS) has to be done, unless the U.S. WANTS to have ISIS, the terrorist group, to continue to make millions of dollars a day. (Our current plan)

Trump probably thinks that's stupid.

This would require some kind of diplomacy with Putin, and Trump has recently proven he seems to be the only one that can conduct diplomacy with Putin.

Someone HAS to take the Oil away from ISIS, and Trump thinks the U.S. should do it. Because evidently The Iraq Government can't.

This is probably the plan no matter who becomes President.

(CNSNews.com) - Donald Trump says he would defeat ISIS by taking over the oil fields the terrorists have seized in Iraq.

"We should definitely take back money for our soldiers," he told NBC's "Meet the Press" with Chuck Todd on Sunday.

"We've had soldiers that were decimated, so badly hurt -- the wounded warriors, and killed, of course. But we've had soldiers that were so badly hurt and killed, I want their families to get something because we got nothing out of that war.

"We spent $2 trillion, Chuck. We had thousands of people killed. Wounded warriors all over the place, they got nothing. And they can't even say we had a victory."

Trump said he never advocated a U.S. war with Iraq

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/trump-take-iraqs-oil-wealth-and-give-it-wounded-warriors

So if the plan is to destroy ISIS, wouldn't that REQUIRE the elimination of them selling millions of dollars worth a day of Oil they control? The whole world knows now that Turkey got caught with it's hand in the Oil jar, they are a major buyer of this Oil, and therefor financier of ISIS, along with the Saudis, among others. But what is more likely, is that instead of  "taking Iraq's Oil", it would be more of an "International Operation". They could "Administer control" of the Oil until the Iraqi Government is "deemed able and qualified" (no Shiite gov)to run and defend it. Trump has been repeating that he is the "best deal-maker" of the candidates. And is already proving he has diplomacy skills with Russia. The Sunni's, through ISIS, are stealing OIL and eventually will want it all, spoils of their fantasy victory over the Shiites.

So, as it looks now, I find the field of candidates for U.S. President on both sides of the Democrat/Republican cults, to be amazingly horrible and an embarrassment, the media is now convincing me, unbeknownst to them, that I'm starting to think Trump should probably be crowned king of the Republican "Horrible embarrassments". Trump and Rand Paul would be the only candidates I would even consider wasting my time voting for, I don't know if that qualifies as being a "supporter".

Unfortunately, Trump beating Clinton would probably be a bigger upset than the 1980 U.S. Olympic Hockey team winning the Gold. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gfD134ED54
Beliefs Always Trump Truth and Perception Always Trumps Reality

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #692 on: December 22, 2015, 06:40:14 pm »
All of it nation manipulation into WW3.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #693 on: December 22, 2015, 07:11:46 pm »
I would have to agree with Jim, the insanity of what is going on can only be termed as treason with no one caring that can do anything about it.
I would love to see Trump - Paul ticket but Paul is being such a bone head I can only shake my head at him.
What do you under-stand?

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #694 on: December 22, 2015, 07:23:07 pm »
One very strange detail is the supposed approval ratings for Obama ... just check it out
46 percent Approve of his job performance? It that real? Or are the polls among only the brain damaged?

I can only assume these are the same zombies that would vote for Hillary ....

http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/gallup-daily-obama-job-approval.aspx
% Approve % Disapprove
12/19-21/2015 46% 50%
12/10-12/2015 45% 50%

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
Tuesday, December 22, 2015
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 47% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Obama's job performance. Fifty-two percent (52%) disapprove (see trends).

The latest figures include 26% who Strongly Approve of the way Obama is performing as president and 40% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -14.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/obama_approval_index_history
Date           Approval Index Strongly Approve Strongly Disapprove Total Approve Total Disapprove
22-Dec-15  -14                   26%                   40%                       47%               52%

| - - - -

Contrast this with George Bush approval ratings last term:

http://www.gallup.com/poll/116500/presidential-approval-ratings-george-bush.aspx
George W. Bush Presidential Job Approval

Approve Disapprove No opinion

2009 Jan 9-11

34 61 5

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #695 on: December 22, 2015, 08:02:51 pm »
What is scary is I see the Obama Droids everywhere and they are dangerously and completely under mind control. They can't even be told why they believe a lie, due to the language doctrine that has dumb them down to a point of having their conscience seared.
And I live in a pure Republican state, I can't image how bad it is in other states.   
What do you under-stand?

Offline poncho

« Reply #696 on: December 22, 2015, 09:39:44 pm »
I would have to agree with Jim, the insanity of what is going on can only be termed as treason with no one caring that can do anything about it.
I would love to see Trump - Paul ticket but Paul is being such a bone head I can only shake my head at him.

Agreed.  I might vote this time (It's been more than 20 years!)  A Trump/Paul ticket would insure my vote. 
But Rand keeps attacking Trump. 

It's the dumbest thing he could do.  Trump is attacked by everyone right now.  So Rand's voice on that means nothing, and in the roar of the media attacks on him, he cannot even be heard.

If Rand is smart, he will dump his idiot helpers.  After that, instead of attacking Trump, he should support Trump.  He might even get some headlines again, as the media attacks him too.  (He is barely mentioned these days.)

Rand would be a great Vice Pres.  He has no chance, unless he changes course.

What is scary is I see the Obama Droids everywhere and they are dangerously and completely under mind control. They can't even be told why they believe a lie, due to the language doctrine that has dumb them down to a point of having their conscience seared.
And I live in a pure Republican state, I can't image how bad it is in other states. 

I'm floored by the Obama Droids too.  I've know some of them for a long time.  There are some very smart people that do not see the big picture.
I can only chalk it up to propaganda.  The Nazi's and Soviet's have nothing on the Good Ole USA right now, when it comes to propaganda and media mind control...

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #697 on: December 22, 2015, 10:44:38 pm »
Agreed.  I might vote this time (It's been more than 20 years!)  A Trump/Paul ticket would insure my vote. 

It's the dumbest thing he could do.  Trump is attacked by everyone right now.  So Rand's voice on that means nothing, and in the roar of the media attacks on him, he cannot even be heard.

If Rand is smart, he will dump his idiot helpers.  After that, instead of attacking Trump, he should support Trump.  He might even get some headlines again, as the media attacks him too.  (He is barely mentioned these days.)

I'm floored by the Obama Droids too.  I've know some of them for a long time.  There are some very smart people that do not see the big picture.
I can only chalk it up to propaganda.  The Nazi's and Soviet's have nothing on the Good Ole USA right now, when it comes to propaganda and media mind control...

Spot on; I am a chairman of the Republican party in the a county that the republicans seek after, of course it's for the money; but I have not voted for a Republican for 8 years however my wife and I will vote for Trump; simply because he is up front and I believe we can trust him at this point.
Are there thing we disagree with right now, of course yes, but as his eye are open I believe he will do exploits that will amaze us all. He is over his head but aren't we all, pray for God's hand to be over him and a hedge of protection, because the frustration of the elites is going to drive them mad.
PS
I hate Rand's handlers, they are traitors and need to be let go of, Rand need to adlib right now and change his foolishness in this area. I also thought that he should be siding with Trump, right now!
What do you under-stand?

Offline poncho

« Reply #698 on: December 22, 2015, 11:42:22 pm »
Spot on; I am a chairman of the Republican party in the a county that the republicans seek after, of course it's for the money; but I have not voted for a Republican for 8 years however my wife and I will vote for Trump; simply because he is up front and I believe we can trust him at this point.
Are there thing we disagree with right now, of course yes, but as his eye are open I believe he will do exploits that will amaze us all. He is over his head but aren't we all, pray for God's hand to be over him and a hedge of protection, because the frustration of the elites is going to drive them mad.
PS
I hate Rand's handlers, they are traitors and need to be let go of, Rand need to adlib right now and change his foolishness in this area. I also thought that he should be siding with Trump, right now!
Agreed 100%!

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #699 on: December 23, 2015, 12:44:59 am »

Rand isn't mindlessly attacking Trump... no adhoms or misquotes or stretches. Paul is correcting the big guy on points where his stance, without well thought out adjustment, would violate the rights of innocent folks in direct opposition to the Constitution...

Trump has "balls of titanium" and plenty of cash on hand... Rand has the Constitutional savvy of his father in no small measure and the tenacity to speak truth to power no matter who and no matter what... besides, they both have great hair, it's a natural...(chuckle)...

Keep Donald on track Rand I'm likin' it.

Oldyoti

"The latent causes of faction are thus sown in the nature of man; and we see
them everywhere brought into different degrees of activity, according to the
different circumstances of civil society. A zeal for different opinions concerning
religion, concerning government, and many other points, as well of speculation
as of practice; an attachment to different leaders ambitiously contending for pre-
eminence and power; or to persons of other descriptions whose fortunes have
been interesting to the human passions, have, in turn, divided mankind into parties,
inflamed them with mutual animosity, and rendered them much more disposed to
vex and oppress each other than to co-operate for their common good. So strong
is this propensity of mankind to fall into mutual animosities, that where no substantial
occasion presents itself, the most frivolous and fanciful distinctions have been
sufficient to kindle their unfriendly passions and excite their most violent conflicts."

~James Madison, Federalist Paper #10

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #700 on: December 23, 2015, 04:42:01 am »
Rand isn't mindlessly attacking Trump... no adhoms or misquotes or stretches. Paul is correcting the big guy on points where his stance, without well thought out adjustment, would violate the rights of innocent folks in direct opposition to the Constitution...

Trump has "balls of titanium" and plenty of cash on hand... Rand has the Constitutional savvy of his father in no small measure and the tenacity to speak truth to power no matter who and no matter what... besides, they both have great hair, it's a natural...(chuckle)...

Keep Donald on track Rand I'm likin' it.

Oldyoti

"The latent causes of faction are thus sown in the nature of man; and we see
them everywhere brought into different degrees of activity, according to the
different circumstances of civil society. A zeal for different opinions concerning
religion, concerning government, and many other points, as well of speculation
as of practice; an attachment to different leaders ambitiously contending for pre-
eminence and power; or to persons of other descriptions whose fortunes have
been interesting to the human passions, have, in turn, divided mankind into parties,
inflamed them with mutual animosity, and rendered them much more disposed to
vex and oppress each other than to co-operate for their common good. So strong
is this propensity of mankind to fall into mutual animosities, that where no substantial
occasion presents itself, the most frivolous and fanciful distinctions have been
sufficient to kindle their unfriendly passions and excite their most violent conflicts."

~James Madison, Federalist Paper #10

OKAY, that make sense; but Paul's handlers have got to go; they discredit him and everyone knows it.
What do you under-stand?

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #701 on: December 23, 2015, 10:56:48 am »
OKAY, that make sense; but Paul's handlers have got to go; they discredit him and everyone knows it.

No argument here on that one... Rand will do what he should when left to his own honorable devises... we're beginning to see that now.

JTCoyoté

"For the Defense of the Liberties and
Independence, of the United States,
against the hostile designs of foreign
enemies."
~Continental Army
Recruitment Poster from 1776

Offline iamc2

« Reply #702 on: December 23, 2015, 04:36:27 pm »
The BIG Debate will be: Old Hag Vs. Mr. New!

Hillary vs. Trump!

...and all the Nation and the World knows Trump will WIN!

...old Hag is just that---to OLD and a Big Liar!

...Trump is Clean and he is using his own money...

"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #703 on: December 23, 2015, 04:43:06 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJxmpTMGhU0
I Am Sick And Tired - Hillary Clinton

The BIG Debate will be: Old Hag Vs. Mr. New!

Hillary vs. Trump!

...and all the Nation and the World knows Trump will WIN!

...old Hag is just that---to OLD and a Big Liar!

...Trump is Clean and he is using his own money...

Offline iamc2

« Reply #704 on: December 23, 2015, 04:47:14 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJxmpTMGhU0
I Am Sick And Tired - Hillary Clinton
WOW! that Old Hag is NUTS!

...she just yells and screams: like she is in a Horror film!

...OH! she is in the horror film...of world chaos!
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #705 on: December 24, 2015, 10:10:42 am »
St. Augustine: -The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself.-

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #706 on: December 24, 2015, 11:48:05 am »
Trump is a trojan horse candiate just like Hope and Change Obama was.

I think I'll hold out for the CP alternative.

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #707 on: December 25, 2015, 09:41:32 am »
GOP’s secret plan to stop Trump

One look at the polls and it’s obvious that American voters are sick to death of business as usual.

More and more voters are flocking to support presidential candidate Donald Trump. And it’s got the bosses of the Republican Party are in full-blown panic mode. Now, reports say they’ve been holding secret meetings to discuss how to undermine the “insurgent” candidacy of Trump should he begin winning state primaries.

The Washington Post has reported that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and GOP chairman Reince Priebus quietly met with “several longtime Republican power brokers” to discuss a strategy to defeat Trump on the Republican convention floor… even if he wins many of the primaries and has the most delegates.

That doesn’t just stink. That smells so bad that longtime party loyalists are up in arms.

“I get that you need to have contingency plans in place, but this looks like they’re trying to rig the game,” Jeffrey Lord, a former Ronald Reagan administration official told The Hill. “It just feeds the narrative that the establishment is completely out of touch with the base.”

Even one of Trump’s biggest rivals has previously said that he wants nothing to do with the ugly politics-as-usual already taking place behind the scenes.

“I am prepared to lose fair and square, as I am sure is Donald,” Dr. Ben Carson told Politico. “But I will not sit by and watch a theft. I intend on being the nominee. If I am not, the winner will have my support. If the winner isn’t our nominee, then we have a massive problem.”

A longtime member of the Republican Party’s Rules Committee said the deck is already stacked in favor of the establishment’s bought-and-paid-for milquetoast candidates rather than the common-sense conservatives that voters are so desperately searching for.

Curly Haugland, a Republican National Committee member from North Dakota, said the way the rules are written, a candidate doesn’t have to win the primaries to win the nomination. He just has to win the vote of the delegates at the convention – a process that could take place behind closed doors, especially if no one has a clear majority.

Many of those delegates are longtime party members who would face intense pressure from Republican bosses. And while Trump may have written “The Art of the Deal,” he knows he’ll have a distinct disadvantage when it comes to the backroom deals of politics.

“I’d be going up against guys who grew up with each other, who know each other intimately, and I don’t know who they are, okay? That’s a big disadvantage,” Trump told the Post. “These kind of guys stay close. They all know each other. They want each other to win.”

And that means they all want Trump to lose… even if they won’t admit it in public

Republican party is s**t like their buddy democrats s**t.  Why anyone would support either of these parties,,  is beyond me.

Who am I

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #708 on: December 25, 2015, 09:35:46 pm »
And now we have John McAffee attempting to sew up a libertarian Trump retreat... Trump must take the republican party or start a new one... trump is being forced to prove his Constitutional Patriotism...

The glitz blind Trump-oids are now attacking the Libertarian Party as a CIA front because folks who have worked for the CIA in the past, openly, have been Libertarian presidential candidates... sheesh... look at the "Bilderburg - church o' Satan" list of baby killers the 2 main parties have garnered as our "leaders" over the last 5 decades...

Oh, and how about that CIA asset Ron Paul the Libertarians nominated back in '88... man we gotta watch those Libertarians... but we can trust those like Trump with billion and trillion dollar bank rolls though... (sic)

Are people daft?! Let all who wish to come forth with a Patriot message in pursuit of the office do so... that includes John McAffee... Dammit I want to see a real political fight for liberty here and not just one guy making all the "right" talking points, some very common sense based, but it is all against a backdrop of cookie cutter molded known liars and down dumbers on both sides. He's saying nothing substantive about the Constitution... he's just a "guy on a white horse" jabbering on about making the country great again... and not much more.

Trump is working like a Trojan horse and it is running all too smooth for him, that raises my neck hair. The other day the a fore mentioned CIA asset Ron Paul said that he thinks Trump is the establishment take over man, the under-miner of the Patriot cause and is really in the camp of the globalist bastards...

Any takers?

Oldyoti

"The globalists being unnatural control freaks, have
forgotten a rule of nature... you see, by decreeing that
everything obey their technological control grid, their
tsunami of surveillance and harassment, calling all normal
life to a halt, they have unleashed the very thing that
will destroy them first. They have inadvertently opened
into the conscious mind of the people, the fear of tyranny,
which carries with it a search for the vindicating power
of truth. Truth is the spike upon which tyrants self-impale."
~Coyoté

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #709 on: December 25, 2015, 11:49:07 pm »
I can see it; it's like a mission impossible episode. Who thinks these things up, yeeees. Dang it you have a point and I don't like it but got to think it is possible. mmmmh we need to put our thinking caps on!
What do you under-stand?

Offline poncho

« Reply #710 on: December 26, 2015, 12:11:42 am »
I think one thing most of us around here have in common, is that our trust is not easily earned.

In various ways, we have all lost a lot of faith in most of our fellow humans.
And this is the case with Trump. 

He has slowly grown on me but I'm always going to be leery. 
I must admit, that he is the first candidate that actually has a chance of winning, who seems like he may do for good than harm.
I can only hope, he is as such.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #711 on: December 26, 2015, 01:29:29 am »
"I got's a couple that can see"

...chuckle... Here is Ron Paul's take on it all from a few days ago... The ol' master "Yoda Paul" does it again...

JTCoyoté

"The enemy has demanded a surrender at discretion,
otherwise, the garrison are to be put to the sword, if
the fort is taken -- I have answered the demand with
a cannon shot, & our flag still waves proudly from the
walls -- I shall never surrender or retreat."

~William Barret Travis,
Lt. Col. Comdt., Alamo-Bejar,
Feby. 24th, 1836

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #712 on: December 26, 2015, 02:18:39 am »
"I got's a couple here that can see"

...chuckle... Here is Ron Paul's take on it all from a few days ago... The ol' master "Yoda Paul" does it again...

JTCoyoté

~William Barret Travis,
Feby. 24th, 1836

What McAfee is doing here whether intended or not, is blocking a Libertarian party retreat by Trump should the republicans broker him out. McAfee's forcing Trump to prove his Constitutional Patriot Credentials making him use his momentum and present position to take back the "Party of Lincoln" for the people and for the Constitution by sending the Neo-cons and the RINOs packing.

They can toddle off and start a new party or rejoin the Democrats from which they originally came as part of the Lyndon Johnson - Scoop Jackson War Hawk Democrats who infiltrated the Republican party during the Vietnam years just after the Kennedy Coup with solid entrenchment by the time of the Watergate fiasco and trials.

The question is will Trump do it...

Oldyoti

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress
and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but
to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

~Abraham Lincoln

Offline poncho

« Reply #713 on: December 26, 2015, 02:49:31 am »
"I got's a couple that can see"

JTCoyoté

~William Barret Travis,
Feby. 24th, 1836

Thanks.
I digested that food for thought.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #714 on: December 26, 2015, 02:54:16 am »
What really amazes me is how much these two resemble one another, in a familial way I mean... it's uncanny!

Oldyoti

"If the treaty-making power is boundless,
then we have no Constitution."
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
« Reply #715 on: December 26, 2015, 02:09:46 pm »
The other day the a fore mentioned CIA asset Ron Paul said that he thinks Trump is the establishment take over man, the under-miner of the Patriot cause and is really in the camp of the globalist bastards...

Any takers?

Oldyoti

"The globalists being unnatural control freaks, have
forgotten a rule of nature... you see, by decreeing that
everything obey their technological control grid, their
tsunami of surveillance and harassment, calling all normal
life to a halt, they have unleashed the very thing that
will destroy them first. They have inadvertently opened
into the conscious mind of the people, the fear of tyranny,
which carries with it a search for the vindicating power
of truth. Truth is the spike upon which tyrants self-impale."
~Coyoté

I said this way before Paul, you can find my statement buried somewhere in this thread of orgasmic joy about false promises.

Read my lips, no new taxes...

Now to watch that video of Uncle Ron

I'll give you the short of the long of it.

The truth is Trump is full of shit. He's a carnival, sideshow, snake oil salesman. He's got you all hook line and sinker.
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #716 on: December 26, 2015, 05:15:07 pm »
Wait for the CP to candidate up.

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #717 on: December 26, 2015, 07:26:46 pm »
Wait for the CP to candidate up.

I'm with ya.

Who am I

Offline chris jones

« Reply #718 on: December 27, 2015, 12:27:41 pm »
 DT, highly intelligent, courage,strait up honesty, proven management talent, and he loves America.
 One hell of a resume, he has my vote.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #719 on: December 27, 2015, 02:52:24 pm »
DT, highly intelligent, courage,strait up honesty, proven management talent, and he loves America.
 One hell of a resume, he has my vote.

In 1992 many of my friends said the same thing... highly intelligent, courageous, strait up honesty, proven management talent, and he loves America. One hell of a resume, he has my vote... they were talking about Ross Perot.

That is how we got the last Clinton...

6 years later in 1998 we were well on the way to hell... Heres Ron Paul's predictions that all came true.

JTCoyoté

“Today we need a nation of minute men; citizens
who are not only prepared to take up arms, but
citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as
a basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing
to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.
The cause of liberty, the cause of America, cannot
succeed with any lesser effort.”

~ John F. Kennedy, January 29, 1961