Author Topic: Donald Trump -- 2016  (Read 802572 times)

Offline Geniocrat

Re: Donald Trump -- 2016
« Reply #640 on: December 09, 2015, 12:09:06 pm »
I think you cannot elect Constitutionists but you must vote for them.

True dat !

In my mind America could have been set right if Chuck Baldwin of the Constitution Party was elected back in 2008.  Relative to me we are skewed in a globalist timeline instead of being in the correct CP timeline.

I get my tenses wrong at times.

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #641 on: December 09, 2015, 12:23:19 pm »
Borders, language and culture.  Each nation must fight to preserve these or they will lose their cultural identity.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #642 on: December 09, 2015, 07:11:23 pm »

√  MUST WATCH:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3f-wtNrbpI

Trump Great in Dallas but Young Mother Before Him
Should Frighten the #GOPSmartSet

St. Augustine: -The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself.-

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #643 on: December 10, 2015, 11:14:23 am »
  True.  (I think our dogs are on the data-bases.   Sarcasm)

Their database is exclusively for Americans, first worlders, and known "terrorists"... in committee hearings the FBI "director" stated they cannot vet individuals who are not in their database... that would be about 90% of the world's population including the vast majority of the Muslim world.

Oldyoti

"An excellent man, like precious metal, is
in every way invariable; A villain, like the
beams of a balance, is always varying,
upwards and downwards."

~John Locke

Offline poncho

« Reply #644 on: December 10, 2015, 01:42:02 pm »
Without a doubt, this is going to be the narrative for awhile.  How he is 'Racist'.
This will be the most serious attack on his presidential bid yet.

I predict... he will still be leading in a few weeks.  (This negative attention will probably pick him up a few more votes.)

I was wrong about how they label him a racist.  They compared him to Hitler.  (It shows how little people know about the holocaust.  It's not even in the same Galaxy; What happened in the 40's was human suffering beyond comprehension.)

I was right about the attacks.  I was also right about the Rebound!  He is way up in the polls.

(It's getting easy to predict things these days...) 

Offline iamc2

« Reply #645 on: December 10, 2015, 04:26:21 pm »
 Mr. Stone, on Alex's show today [12-10-15]; said a lot about Mr. Trump---and most was Good---even Alex agreed with Mr. Stone!

...Now: Truth Seekers: ya have a man willing to give his all to help us---?

...if ya miss the point of Mr. Trump making a STAND for We The People....

...well my friends ya are missing the point of: "LAST CALL!"

...VOTE TRUMP---2016!
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #646 on: December 10, 2015, 05:37:23 pm »
Trump is nothing more than Hope & Change 2.0; if he were serious there would be assassination attempts already.

Hold out for a CP candidate.

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
Trump Takes Nation By Storm: More Americans Agree With Muslim Ban Than Reject It
« Reply #647 on: December 10, 2015, 08:35:17 pm »
Trump Takes Nation By Storm: More Americans Agree With Muslim Ban Than Reject It
10 December 2015
, by Mike Krieger (Zero Hedge)
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-12-10/trump-takes-nation-storm-more-americans-agree-muslim-ban-reject-it
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #648 on: December 11, 2015, 08:22:47 am »
MAYBE I CAN GET ON BOARD WITH ALL YOU TRUMP SUPPORTERS!!!  REPEAT THE MAYBE

Donald Trump Isn’t Ruling Out Independent Run

http://news.yahoo.com/donald-trump-isn-t-ruling-independent-run-155018473.html

68% of Trump supporters say they’d stick with him if he ran as an independent

I can only hope.
http://hotair.com/archives/2015/12/08/poll-68-of-trump-supporters-say-theyd-stick-with-him-if-he-ran-as-an-independent/
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #649 on: December 11, 2015, 09:59:09 am »
Didn't Trump sign a pledge a while back ?

Hmmmmm.....

No mind games with any Constitution Party candidates.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #650 on: December 11, 2015, 11:28:04 am »
Didn't Trump sign a pledge a while back ?

Hmmmmm.....

No mind games with any Constitution Party candidates.

Trump won't go independent... instead he will split the party into Republicans and RINO-Neo-Cons... sink or swim you Trotsky-ite scum.

Oldyoti

"A well-instructed people alone can
be permanently a free people."

~James Madison

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #651 on: December 11, 2015, 12:18:11 pm »
The Constitution Party is going to have an easy time beating these corporatist shills..... If only middle class America had the machismo they ecpect in their action heros.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #652 on: December 11, 2015, 04:52:27 pm »
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/new-gop-poll-shows-trump-top-carson-collapsing/nphL8/

Trump rises to 43% of GOP voters in Georgia

The new results show that 43 percent of GOP voters support Trump with Ted Cruz in a distant second place with 16 percent. Marco Rubio comes in third with 11 percent.

Carson, who was at 18 percent in September, now is at 7 percent. Jeb Bush stands at 5 percent support.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #653 on: December 11, 2015, 04:56:06 pm »
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/262926-poll-most-gop-voters-see-trump-winning-nomination

Poll: 70% of GOP voters see Trump winning nomination

Seventy percent of Republican voters believe Donald Trump will be the GOP presidential nominee in 2016, according to a new poll from the conservative-leaning Rasmussen Reports.

Approximately 31 percent say Trump is “very likely” to win the GOP nod, while just 21 percent say he is “unlikely” to be the party's nominee. Ten percent say Trump is “not at all likely" to be the nominee.
Those who support Trump's controversial call for a temporary ban on Muslims entering the U.S. are even more likely to think he'll be the nominee.

About 73 percent who agree say the outspoken businessman will win the GOP nod, with 39 percent saying it is “very likely.”

I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #654 on: December 11, 2015, 05:02:22 pm »
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/ben-carson-rnc-washington-post-216674

Say what you will about Dr Carson but at least he is a man of principles.  He's basically telling Karl Rove and the rest of thee Establishment bastards to go to hell.

Ben Carson blasts RNC, threatens to leave Republican Party

'I will not sit by and watch a theft,' he says.

Ben Carson on Friday blasted the Republican National Committee following a Washington Post report that nearly two-dozen establishment party figures were prepping for a potential brokered convention as Donald Trump continues to lead most polls.

RNC Chairman Reince Priebus held a dinner in Washington on Monday, and, according to five people who spoke with the Post, the possibility of Trump heading into the Cleveland convention with a substantial number of delegates was a topic of discussion. Some attendees suggested the establishment lay the groundwork for a floor fight that could lead the party’s mainstream wing to unite behind an alternative. Carson rejected this approach.

“If the leaders of the Republican Party want to destroy the party, they should continue to hold meetings like the one described in the Washington Post this morning,” Carson said in a statement released by his campaign.

Carson said he prays the Post’s report is incorrect and threatened to leave the GOP. “If it is correct, every voter who is standing for change must know they are being betrayed. I won’t stand for it,” said Carson, who added that if the plot is accurate, “I assure you, Donald Trump won’t be the only one leaving the party.”

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #655 on: December 11, 2015, 05:28:43 pm »
Carson should make a Constitution Party run if nominated.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #656 on: December 11, 2015, 05:32:59 pm »
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/262926-poll-most-gop-voters-see-trump-winning-nomination

Poll: 70% of GOP voters see Trump winning nomination

Seventy percent of Republican voters believe Donald Trump will be the GOP presidential nominee in 2016, according to a new poll from the conservative-leaning Rasmussen Reports.

Approximately 31 percent say Trump is “very likely” to win the GOP nod, while just 21 percent say he is “unlikely” to be the party's nominee. Ten percent say Trump is “not at all likely" to be the nominee.
Those who support Trump's controversial call for a temporary ban on Muslims entering the U.S. are even more likely to think he'll be the nominee.

About 73 percent who agree say the outspoken businessman will win the GOP nod, with 39 percent saying it is “very likely.”

The Globalist "establishment" is working hard to break this up at the convention ...

Seems they will keep pushing Rubio and Cruz till the very end and make it so trump doesn't get the nom in the first ballot ...
Then throw the nom to an establishment globalist lackey .

Then Trump will have to run indie and bust up the election and be labeled a spoiler and possibly throwing the election to the great Witch...  Anyone saying slaying the great dragon would be easy?
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #657 on: December 11, 2015, 05:39:01 pm »
All this controversy is just Globalist theater and a Nefilim psy-op.

Support a Constitutionist.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #658 on: December 11, 2015, 05:48:57 pm »

The Globalist "establishment" is working hard to break this up at the convention ...

Seems they will keep pushing Rubio and Cruz till the very end and make it so trump doesn't get the nom in the first ballot ...
Then throw the nom to an establishment globalist lackey .

Then Trump will have to run indie and bust up the election and be labeled a spoiler and possibly throwing the election to the great Witch...  Anyone saying slaying the great dragon would be easy?

I think he will have the votes before the convention.  If Rove and the rest of the rat bastards go for a brokered convention, the Trump crowd will bolt.  Then the witch wins.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #659 on: December 11, 2015, 07:34:05 pm »
in a related move:

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/ben-carson-rnc-washington-post-216674
“I assure you Donald Trump won’t be the only one leaving the party," Ben Carson said. | AP
Ben Carson blasts RNC, threatens to leave Republican Party
'I will not sit by and watch a theft,' he says.
By Nolan D. McCaskill and Kyle Cheney
12/11/15 09:53 AM EST
12/11/15 06:09 PM EST

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/ben-carson-rnc-washington-post-216674#ixzz3u4BmMfJ4
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #660 on: December 11, 2015, 10:07:20 pm »
http://patriotupdate.com/finally-france-raids-mosques-what-they-found-inside-proves-trump-is-right/

FINALLY! FRANCE RAIDS MOSQUES… WHAT THEY FOUND INSIDE PROVES TRUMP IS RIGHT!

I hear the French have now raided in excess of 32 mosques in France and what they have found is literally chilling. Tons of guns, ammo and explosives are being found. ISIS literature and propaganda is everywhere. Many in France are now calling for a full moratorium on Syrian and Islamic refugees until they can find a way to really vet them. Trump is being proven right massively here. And yet, both the left and right of American leadership is calling for his head because he said Muslim immigration has to be halted until we can put in place a system that will check them out and track them. He was called Hitler for it. Britain railed against him. France spoke out against him as well, even though they are calling for the same thing. These Islamists are hiding weaponry in their mosques and madrassas. They are planning war against all infidels and France is at least taking some of them out. Trump would do the same for America and more.

From The Political Insider:

The deadly Islamic terrorist attack in Paris, France killed more than 130 people. Unlike America after an attack, France started immediately raiding Islamic mosques to see what they could find. After all, far too many people in the Muslim community have not been helpful with bringing forth information to authorities.
And while those French investigators have been called racists, a Langy-sur-Marne based mosque was raided this week anyway… And they found a large collection of 7.62 Kalashnikov ammo along with boxes of Islamic State (ISIS) propaganda videos.
Authorities also raided one of the mosque’s leader’s homes, and found a revolver hidden near jihadist documents.
Police also found recordings of religious chants “glorifying the martyrs of jihad linked to the terrorist organization Jabhat al-Nusra”, the Syrian branch of al-Qaeda, the prefecture added.
The recordings were found among a wealth of teaching material for young people in an undeclared madrassa, or religious school. Police removed a hard disk and 10 computers.

“No request was made to open a private school,” the state prefecture said in its statement.
Mohammed Ramdane, president of the local Muslim association in Lagny, had criticised the closure of the prayer hall at the time, saying: “Nothing has been found in the mosque. Nothing is hidden, we don’t hide anything.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #661 on: December 11, 2015, 10:38:44 pm »

^^^^

... mosques and the pseudo-religious institutions are simply
COVER for the blood-thirsty jihadis ... end of story. The muslims
are here (in the West) for one reason ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remember this disgusting swine? The billionaire whose offer
of millions to NY was rejected by then-New York City Mayor
Rudy Giuliani after 911? Not surprisingly he 'disapproves' of
Trump's plan on muslim migration ... and tweeted about it:

Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal called the controversial Republican frontrunner
a “disgrace” to America and urged him to immediately leave the race.

“Withdraw from the U.S presidential race as you will never win,” he tweeted.

.@realDonaldTrump You are a disgrace not only to the GOP but to all America.
Withdraw from the U.S presidential race as you will never win.

— الوليد بن طلال (@Alwaleed_Talal) December 11, 2015

... and the Donald tweeted back:

Donald Trump responded:

Dopey Prince @Alwaleed_Talal wants to control our U.S. politicians with
daddy’s money. Can’t do it when I get elected. #Trump2016

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 12, 2015

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/12/11/billionaire-saudi-prince-sends-very-clear-message-to-donald-trump/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

... it is time to DIVEST in the human disaster we call
the 'muslim/arabic world' ... it will take some time,
but it is the only sane course IMO. We don't really
need their FILTHY oil anymore! What else is there
to interest us?
Anybody?
Anybody?

Get the hell outa there, close our borders ... I would
wager that they would degrade swiftly into a 13th
Century mindset and ...

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #662 on: December 12, 2015, 10:48:14 am »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRBo-HxNDmk

Youtube video.....

Luntz Explains Why Trump Has Plenty of Staying Power

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #663 on: December 12, 2015, 11:38:39 am »

... must read!

What is Donald Trump doing to media reality?
Dec 11  by Jon Rappoport

What is Donald Trump doing to media reality?

He’s already trekked into no-go zones. For example, he’s said that of course vaccines can cause autism. What happens, for example, if tomorrow he suddenly changes his current message on ISIS (bomb them, censor them online) and says of course the US government created ISIS and now the Obama administration is patting itself on the back for stepping up military action against its own partner? What happens if he starts pounding on that tune?

Wild card, joker in the deck, loose cannon, cowboy don’t even begin to describe what Trump is becoming. His supporters are also celebrating a revolt against political correctness, and Trump is their man. Carefully assess what you say before you say it? Are you kidding? In this sense as well, the media have created their own problem, acting as shills and cheerleaders for correct language—and now that op is coming back to haunt them.

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2015/12/11/what-is-donald-trump-doing-to-media-reality/

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #664 on: December 13, 2015, 08:28:10 am »

Source----Jack Tapper Show----CNN----7am MST----Sunday, Dec 13, 2015

About 5 times Tapper asked Trump about the Muslim ban. Trump said that it was a temporary ban until the lawmakers figure out how to better vet the Muslims entering the country.

Tapper kept talking about the ban.  He purposely did not acknowledge Trump's idea of the temporary ban. Tapper kept talking about the ban as if Trump wanted a permanent ban. 

Tapper is the biggest pile of dog poop.

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #665 on: December 13, 2015, 08:54:13 am »
^^^^ One of their(TPTwannaB) heros Jimmy Carter banned Iranians during hostage situation, oh but that was ok?   http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/261062/carter-banned-iranians-coming-us-during-hostage-daniel-greenfield
Wasn't the Japs rounded up after Pearl Harbor? 
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #666 on: December 13, 2015, 09:38:55 am »
^^^^ One of their(TPTwannaB) heros Jimmy Carter banned Iranians during hostage situation, oh but that was ok?   http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/261062/carter-banned-iranians-coming-us-during-hostage-daniel-greenfield
Wasn't the Japs rounded up after Pearl Harbor?

Because of political correctness, they could not round up all the Muslims.  There are an estimated 5 to 8 million Muslims in the US.

The US was fortunate in WW2 in that they rounded up the Japanese and not some other more militant group of people.  They were submissive and cooperated with the guards.  They are some of the finest people I have met in my lifetime.  Most of them came out better after they were released from the camps.  There are many doctors in California that were in the camps as kids.  As far as I know, very few escaped the camps. 

I have some great Japanese friends in Phoenix AZ.  They were given a piece of land and they grew zucchini for many years.  They sold the land for millions and the developers made millions building houses on that land.

In 1988 President Reagan signed an executive order which gave all living Japanese that were in the camps $20,000.

Back to the Muslims---if rounded up, they would be horrible campers---complaining about the food, asking for the government to build them mosques, etc.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #667 on: December 14, 2015, 09:43:13 am »
  Because of political correctness, they could not round up all the Muslims.  There are an estimated 5 to 8 million Muslims in the US.

The US was fortunate in WW2 in that they rounded up the Japanese and not some other more militant group of people.  They were submissive and cooperated with the guards.  They are some of the finest people I have met in my lifetime.  Most of them came out better after they were released from the camps.  There are many doctors in California that were in the camps as kids.  As far as I know, very few escaped the camps. 

I have some great Japanese friends in Phoenix AZ.  They were given a piece of land and they grew zucchini for many years.  They sold the land for millions and the developers made millions building houses on that land.

In 1988 President Reagan signed an executive order which gave all living Japanese that were in the camps $20,000.

Back to the Muslims---if rounded up, they would be horrible campers---complaining about the food, asking for the government to build them mosques, etc.

The difference here is pretty obvious, the Japanese were all rounded up even those who were American for several generations... along with the tens of thousands who had come here before the war to escape political oppression in Japan.

The Muslims coming here now are not the oppressed... less than 1 out of 100 are either the oppressed Christian or Shiite... the lion's share of these "immigrants" are the Sunni oppressors themselves...

JTCoyoté

"It could probably be shown by facts and
figures that there is no distinctly native
American criminal class except Congress."

~Mark Twain

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #668 on: December 14, 2015, 12:47:30 pm »
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/poll-trump-new-high-216741

Trump hits a new high in national poll

The billionaire businessman surges to 41 percent after releasing proposal to ban all Muslims from entering the U.S.

TRUMP  41%

CRUZ  14%

RUBIO  10%

CARSON  9%

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #669 on: December 14, 2015, 04:30:27 pm »
Gotta love Globo-vision.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #670 on: December 14, 2015, 05:22:22 pm »
Trump will NOT back down from the DC insiders! and he does, Plan on Winning!  ;)

Offline iamc2

« Reply #671 on: December 17, 2015, 02:37:13 pm »
Trump is unstoppable at this point---and the Power Elites understand it is their time to fall...because Trump Tripped them up!  8)

..I watched the Debate: and Trump was more Presidential than the rest... ;)

...VOTE TRUMP...

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #672 on: December 17, 2015, 05:40:07 pm »
Trump is just following the Globalist script like Obama did.  Hope and Change 2.0 remember he has no political attempts in NYS like Tom Golisano has.

If he starts his own political party and refuses to take orders from Bilderberg then we will see him as credible.

Not buying it.

Right person at the right time ?  This is a classic Globalist psy-op.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #673 on: December 17, 2015, 08:22:58 pm »

... Trump has been signaling to expect a brand new world order
if he is elected ... and that will include a sane foreign policy
towards Russia ...

Putin calls Trump 'outstanding, talented'

Moscow (AFP) - Russian President Vladimir Putin on Thursday described US Republican presidential hopeful Donald Trump as "talented" and "outstanding," welcoming his stance on Russia.

"He is a very outstanding man, unquestionably talented," Putin told journalists after his annual press conference in Moscow.

"It's not up to us to judge his virtue, that is up to US voters, but he is the absolute leader of the presidential race," Putin added.

http://news.yahoo.com/putin-calls-trump-outstanding-talented-man-agencies-005747627.html

~~~~~~~

... and after DT read the above story he replied:

... can you imagine a world where we and Russia are staunch allies ...
and the far left socialists in Europe are left wondering?

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #674 on: December 17, 2015, 09:46:47 pm »
Trump has been signaling to expect a brand new world order

Some how that phrase rings the alarms,  His make America great again  is classic,  any talk of new world order no matter how it is said tells me watch out same ol same ol.

And who the hell cares what putin thinks. another controled puppet from other side of the world.

Who am I

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #675 on: December 17, 2015, 10:05:12 pm »
quote JH:
"
Trump has been signaling to expect a brand new world order ...

~~~

That was just my phrase, decemberfellow ... I was trying to be
facetious ... a 'new' new world order, in which old allies from
the WWII days find a way to 'defeat terroism' and 'restore world
peace' as Trump says. The OBAMANISTA worldview sees America
aligned with islamic nutjob countries (SUADI, Turkey) and Socialist
'one worlder' far left anti-Christ countries (lot of EU / Ukraine, etc)
and enemies of the world's LARGEST country (and possibly strongest)
and a historically SOLID caucasian/Christian centered society. Russia
is the NATURAL choice for an American ally ... the time has come.
Just sayin'.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #676 on: December 18, 2015, 05:48:35 am »
Trump is the Real Deal...and those who miss this point may be Dooming America!

Vote Trump/or/ America stays the course of Self Destruction!

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #677 on: December 18, 2015, 06:02:15 am »
That was just my phrase, decemberfellow

Got that Jackson thanks for clarifying. 

Who am I

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #678 on: December 18, 2015, 11:00:05 am »
We want more proof.... Have Alex get Trump on and ask him about Bilderberg ties ?

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #679 on: December 20, 2015, 07:35:49 am »

... and it's not just the traditionally FAR LEFT-WING ZEALOTS
of the US Media machine that are pounding Trump ... (and
we citizens applauding his efforts) ... but it's the so-called
right-wing as well ... just listen to these attacks on @FOXNEWS:

FNC’s Shep Smith: Trump ‘Representing the Worst,
Darkest Part of All That Is America’

by JEFF POOR   8 Dec 2015

Tuesday on his Fox News Channel program “Shepard Smith Reporting,” host Shepard Smith lamented Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump’s policy proposals and rhetoric regarding how he would handle the threat of Islamic-inspired terrorism aimed at the United States.

In a segment with The Wall Street Journal’s John Bussey, Smith decried Trump and proclaimed he was representing the worst of America.

“Somebody needs to come up and remind him what this nation is and what we’re about and how we dream and the way we were founded and what our constitution is. He’s not representing any of that. He’s representing the worst, darkest part of all that is America.”

√ w/VIDEO: http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/12/08/fncs-shep-smith-trump-representing-the-worst-darkest-part-of-all-that-is-america/