Author Topic: Donald Trump -- 2016  (Read 812851 times)

Offline Geniocrat

Re: Donald Trump -- 2016
« Reply #600 on: December 07, 2015, 02:41:09 am »
Now you see why we needed to elect a Constitutionist?

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #601 on: December 07, 2015, 06:15:20 am »

... Trump tweets after BHO's BIG address:

Frontrunner Donald Trump was characteristically matter-of-fact:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/12/06/heres-how-some-republican-presidential-candidates-reacted-to-obamas-oval-office-address/

St. Augustine: -The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself.-

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #602 on: December 07, 2015, 07:06:51 am »
See Trump is just going to follow a Globalist script.

A Constitutionist won't.  They will take a hard line against globalists, hegelianists (false-flaggers), kakistocrats, and real jihadists.

These guys may try a United Kakistocrats Front but it is nothing a Constitutionist and Libertarian elected congress doing the will of the American people couldn't handle.

I really hate giving these Nefilim bastards any ideas but we as Americans should mentally prepare for this.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #603 on: December 07, 2015, 08:00:59 am »
^^^

... why do you think DT is not for upholding the Constitution?

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #604 on: December 07, 2015, 04:35:29 pm »
https://www.yahoo.com/politics/donald-trump-calls-for-total-and-complete-214105912.html

Donald Trump calls for ‘total and complete shutdown’ of Muslims entering U.S.

Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump called for a “total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States” until the country’s representatives can “figure out what is going on.”

I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline poncho

« Reply #605 on: December 07, 2015, 06:00:52 pm »
https://www.yahoo.com/politics/donald-trump-calls-for-total-and-complete-214105912.html

Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump called for a “total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States” until the country’s representatives can “figure out what is going on.”

Without a doubt, this is going to be the narrative for awhile.  How he is 'Racist'.
This will be the most serious attack on his presidential bid yet.

I predict... he will still be leading in a few weeks.  (This negative attention will probably pick him up a few more votes.)

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #606 on: December 07, 2015, 08:00:46 pm »

The democrats could learn something from
Trump about how fed up Americans are with
the crazy muslims ... they feel like it is way
beyond time to get tough and put a stop to
this pie-in-the-sky ISlam love-fest! Let's not
forget, most Americans have a bad taste in
their mouths (to say the least) since 911 for
muslims, and they feel like we have been
bending over backwards (under BHO) to
cater to them, give them every benefit of
the doubt. Their time is up and they like
hearing it from the Repub politicians!

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #607 on: December 08, 2015, 02:05:08 am »

I agree with Donald Trump.  Everyone refers to al Quaeda's new name as ISIS.  Obama says ISIL all the time.  Seems like more demonstration of complete disconnect.

What Is ISIL? Why President Obama Won't Call The Islamic State 'ISIS'
By Michelle Mark @michelleamark m.mark@ibtimes.com on December 06 2015 11:00 PM EST
http://www.ibtimes.com/what-isil-why-president-obama-wont-call-islamic-state-isis-2213476

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #608 on: December 08, 2015, 04:41:50 am »
^^^

It isn't that I don't think he would uphold the Constitution but billionaires don't get to be billionaires without exploiting people in some way shape or form.  He has money and the Nefilim run the banks. At least Ross Perot ran on his own party he believed in his platforms that much.

Being part of the Republic Party there would be a lot of undue Bilderberg/Globalist influence driving his decisions.

Constitutionist have a Globalist free guarantee so to speak.

John McAfee is running on the Cyber Party.  That's what free thinking CEOs should do.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #609 on: December 08, 2015, 06:32:18 am »
... more hoopla about DT's call for temporary
freeze on allowing muslims entry to US. Here is
what some muslims are saying. They all sound
a bit crazy to me:

~~~~~~~~~~

AYA, a 22-year-old college graduate in Cairo who declined to give her full name for fear of alienating her family:

"I was born to Muslim parents and wore the veil at a young age. Now I am an atheist, but I can't tell anyone or take it off because they will probably kill me. My question to Donald Trump is: How do you know the Muslim you are banning is actually Muslim? Don't you think an extremist can fake denounce Islam and enter as a Christian or an atheist and still blow up your country? This is not how you fight terrorism; this is how you fan it."

~~~~~~~~~~

TAREQ, 22-year-old college student in Cairo

"I don't pray. I drink. I try to sleep around. All my friends do. I am about as Muslim as (Trump) is. Ban Muslims? Does he have any idea how many Muslims are just Muslims on paper?"

~~~~~~~~~~

YARA FARIS, 23-year-old journalist in the West Bank. She hopes to study international journalism at Columbia University:

"The U.S. will always be the best place to study, and I don't think the U.S. would deny Muslims entry just because they are Muslims."

~~~~~~~~~~

Yousef is traveling to her vacation home in Virginia this weekend with her children and grandchildren as she does every year.

"I spend a lot of money there three to four months out of the year. Muslim tourists and those that live there as students help the economy of the United States."

~~~~~~~~~~

SOMCHAI JEWANGMA, an officer with Thailand's Sheikhul Islam Office, which governs the country's Muslims:

"It's true that there are Muslim extremists, those who don't have good intentions for Islam. But there are 1.7 billion Muslim people in the world. If we were all bad, then the world would be uninhabitable."

~~~~~~~~~~

AZRA KHAN, president of the Canberra Islamic Center in Australia, said Trump's proposal is the wrong way to address last week's attack in San Bernardino, California, in which a Muslim couple killed 14 people:

"Clearly Donald Trump is trying to inflame the situation. Clearly this tragedy is not about Muslims."

"He could better improve the situation if he were to say, 'Let the U.S. take guns more seriously and ban them.' That one simple solution would be much more suitable and make the streets of America far safer."

√  CONTINUE: http://www.tbo.com/ap/national/muslims-decry-trumps-proposal-to-keep-them-out-of-us-ap_national9332a94e035f4e218960069fd0cc7e62

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #610 on: December 08, 2015, 07:07:56 am »
Geniocrat
Being part of the Republic Party there would be a lot of undue Bilderberg/Globalist influence driving his decisions.

That's true. Democrat also, why I will not vote  for either of the 2.
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
« Reply #611 on: December 08, 2015, 07:42:00 am »
^^^

The Piped Piper is playing his tune.

Trump Says He Supports Reauthorizing Patriot Act, NSA Metadata Collection

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5rEJJV8RbU

2016 Republican presidential candidate and billionaire real estate mogul Donald Trump said that he supports reauthorizing the USA PATRIOT Act and bulk cell phone metadata collection by the National Security Agency in an interview on the Hugh Hewitt Show earlier this month.

In the above-embedded clip, Hewitt asks Trump, “On metadata collection, Ted Cruz is glad the NSA got out of it. Marco Rubio wants it back. What’s Donald Trump think?”

“Well, I tend to err on the side of security, I must tell you,” Trump replied, “and I’ve been there for longer than you would think. But, you know, when you have people that are beheading if you’re a Christian and frankly for lots of other reasons, when you have the world looking at us and would like to destroy us as quickly as possible, I err on the side of security, and so that’s the way it is, that’s the way I’ve been, and some people like that, frankly, and some people don’t like that.”

“And I’m not just saying that since Paris, I’m saying for quite some time. I assume when I pick up my telephone people are listening to my conversations anyway, if you want to know the truth. It’s pretty sad commentary, but I err on the side of security,” said Trump.

Hewitt then asked, “Alright, so you would be in favor of restoring the Patriot Act?”

“I think that would be fine. As far as I’m concerned, that would be fine,” Trump responded.

Newsweek points out that Donald Trump has held the same position since before the Paris terror attacks. He said this summer, “I support legislation which allows the NSA to hold the bulk metadata. For oversight, I propose that a court, which is available any time on any day, is created to issue individual rulings on when this metadata can be accessed.”

A below-embedded CBS46 Atlanta Ben Swann Reality Check report challenges the notion that the NSA has stopped spying on Americans’ cell phones and notes that “under the USA Freedom Act, NSA computers remain at the carriers’ and service providers’ switching offices [collecting metadata]. But the NSA computer analysts return to their NSA offices and from there they operate remotely the same computers they were operating directly in the Patriot Act days.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1gXZZ_qxjE
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline Effie Trinket

« Reply #612 on: December 08, 2015, 08:34:50 am »

The Piped Piper is playing his tune.

Trump Says He Supports Reauthorizing Patriot Act, NSA Metadata Collection

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5rEJJV8RbU

2016 Republican presidential candidate and billionaire real estate mogul Donald Trump said that he supports reauthorizing the USA PATRIOT Act and bulk cell phone metadata collection by the National Security Agency in an interview on the Hugh Hewitt Show earlier this month.

In the above-embedded clip, Hewitt asks Trump, “On metadata collection, Ted Cruz is glad the NSA got out of it. Marco Rubio wants it back. What’s Donald Trump think?”

“Well, I tend to err on the side of security, I must tell you,” Trump replied, “and I’ve been there for longer than you would think. But, you know, when you have people that are beheading if you’re a Christian and frankly for lots of other reasons, when you have the world looking at us and would like to destroy us as quickly as possible, I err on the side of security, and so that’s the way it is, that’s the way I’ve been, and some people like that, frankly, and some people don’t like that.”

“And I’m not just saying that since Paris, I’m saying for quite some time. I assume when I pick up my telephone people are listening to my conversations anyway, if you want to know the truth. It’s pretty sad commentary, but I err on the side of security,” said Trump.

Hewitt then asked, “Alright, so you would be in favor of restoring the Patriot Act?”

“I think that would be fine. As far as I’m concerned, that would be fine,” Trump responded.

Newsweek points out that Donald Trump has held the same position since before the Paris terror attacks. He said this summer, “I support legislation which allows the NSA to hold the bulk metadata. For oversight, I propose that a court, which is available any time on any day, is created to issue individual rulings on when this metadata can be accessed.”

A below-embedded CBS46 Atlanta Ben Swann Reality Check report challenges the notion that the NSA has stopped spying on Americans’ cell phones and notes that “under the USA Freedom Act, NSA computers remain at the carriers’ and service providers’ switching offices [collecting metadata]. But the NSA computer analysts return to their NSA offices and from there they operate remotely the same computers they were operating directly in the Patriot Act days.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1gXZZ_qxjE
Yup and he will also support the NDAA and assassination of Americans on US soil.  Watch any future false flag that involves NWO created patsy domestic "terrorists", he will come out of the woodwork even more and would probably use armed drones on American soil.  I can guarantee you also that if he gets in, he will flip 180 degrees on the euphemism for geo-cybernetics called "climate change" and be exactly like Hillary or Soetoro.  There is NO SUCH THING as the President of the United States anymore.  Whoever is in that meaningless office is no different than if they were a 3d hologram reciting scripts and forced narratives by unelected oligarchy that make Trump look like the middle class.

THE ONLY REASON THEY HAVE BLAMED MUSLIMS ALL THESE YEARS FOR ALL THESE BANKING CARTEL/MILITARY INTELLIGENCE INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX FALSE FLAGS IS TO KEEP YOU FROM REALIZING THAT THEIR REAL ENEMY IS ***EVERYONE THAT IS NOT THEM.***  BY SCAPEGOATING AND CREATING MASSIVE NARRATIVES ABOUT SO-CALLED JIHADS, AND SO-CALLED CALIPHATES, IT ALLOWS FOR THEM TO CONTINUE TO FINALIZE THE ENTIRE GAMUT OF THE CYBERNETIC TECHNOCRATIC ***CONTROL AND PUNISHMENT*** INFRASTRUCTURE THAT WILL PUNISH ANYONE WHO OPPOSES AGENDA 21 MANDATES VIA MASSIVE UBIQUITOUS COMPUTING AND TOTAL SURVEILLANCE ENFORCED BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.

THE AGENDA BEHIND SURVEILLANCE OF EVERYONE IS 2 FOLD:  IT IS TO BE ABLE TO PUNISH YOU FOR NON COMPLIANCE (I.E. MORE AUSTERITY, TORTURE) WITH TYRANNY, AND TO DETERMINE WHEN YOU NEED TO BE KILLED BASED ON YOUR PRE-CRIME THOUGHTS.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #613 on: December 08, 2015, 11:02:52 am »

... Rosemary Jenks is Director@NumbersUSA ... here:
https://www.numbersusa.com

Rosemary Jenks: Perfect Time To Hit
Pause Button On Immigration

by DAN RIEHL  8 Dec 2015  Washington, DC

The Director of Government Relations at NumbersUSA, Rosemary Jenks, J.D., says critics of Donald Trump’s recent proposal to temporarily stop all Muslim immigration into the United States are wrong to claim such a step would be prohibited by the Constitution.

“The Congress of the United States, under the Constitution, has complete and total control over who is allowed into this country as an immigrant. So, there’s no question that Congress has the authority to let in, or not let in any group of individuals,” Jenks said as a guest on Breitbart News daily with host Stephen K. Bannon. “Congress can  set any boundaries it wants,” she continued. “It can say we’re only going to let in Irish Catholics.”

“So, there’s no question about that.”

√ CONTINUE: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/08/rosemary-jenks-perfect-time-to-hit-pause-button-on-immigration/

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #614 on: December 08, 2015, 11:05:34 am »
Exactly Trump is showing his Globalist colors.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #615 on: December 08, 2015, 11:12:17 am »
Exactly Trump is showing his Globalist colors.

Well if they are still are using the patriot act  and will use it whether its law or not ... What difference does it make?
He's not giving them anything and once POTUS he can change that tune ,

Just giving the benefit of the doubt
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #616 on: December 08, 2015, 11:40:55 am »
Well if they are still are using the patriot act  and will use it whether its law or not ... What difference does it make?
He's not giving them anything and once POTUS he can change that tune ,

Just giving the benefit of the doubt

Yes Tahoe,  you have this right.  It makes no difference.

No matter who the President is, they are going to keep using the Patriot Act, the NSA, and all the other surveillance crap they have.

I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #617 on: December 08, 2015, 12:17:57 pm »
Trump says what most Americans wish they could say and will NOT: But they think it!

...America needs to look at folks, trying to enter our Nation; with suspicion [and 'vented']; if they Have a Jihad Attitude!
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #618 on: December 08, 2015, 12:36:47 pm »

I bet you could tell the difference.  Just lock them all up a while.  With their horrendous attitude they would start demanding to be released in order to rape, kill, pillage in the name of allah akbar or whatever it is...

NDAA, Patriot Act are powerful tools for whomever is in power...  Can we trust Trump to use them *for* America rather than against?  Maybe then get rid of them when all is taken care of.  I wish he would explain further.

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #619 on: December 08, 2015, 12:42:18 pm »
We need to see the Globalist plot to get America and the world into WW3.

Population reduction for the Nefilim.  Then Nefilim management of their 500,000 remaining to slave labor for them.

Too bad we can't scan for Nefilim bio-signatures yet.  Do they manipulate Globalist homo sapiens just by money or are there other dynamics at work ?

Humanity will never be truly free until we answer this basic question ?

8)

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #620 on: December 08, 2015, 02:01:03 pm »
We need to see the Globalist plot to get America and the world into WW3.

Population reduction for the Nefilim.  Then Nefilim management of their 500,000 remaining to slave labor for them.

Too bad we can't scan for Nefilim bio-signatures yet.  Do they manipulate Globalist homo sapiens just by money or are there other dynamics at work ?

Humanity will never be truly free until we answer this basic question ?

8)

That was already stated 144 years ago. The plan hasn't changed much.

Al-Qaida/ISIS/ISIL need MOAR funding to get this show on the road!
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #621 on: December 08, 2015, 07:10:37 pm »

... death threats.

'KILL TRUMP': ENRAGED LEFT CALLS FOR ASSASSINATION
Critics demand death for GOP front-runner after Muslim remarks
DOUGLAS ERNST

Secret Service agents assigned to protect Trump since Nov. 11 may be working overtime in the wake of his comments on halting Muslim immigration into the U.S. A slew of death threats against the billionaire were tweeted after a campaign stop in South Carolina on Monday.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/12/kill-trump-enraged-left-calls-for-trumps-assassination/

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #622 on: December 08, 2015, 08:04:32 pm »

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #623 on: December 08, 2015, 09:48:23 pm »

... death threats.

I worry now that the MusselMen will be after him

Drudge:

TRUMP WORLD

| - - - - -

Block Donald Trump from UK campaign gets huge support as storm rages over Muslim ban call

Donald Trump announces his presidential bid, New York, America 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/donald-trump/12040805/Block-Donald-Trump-from-UK-campaign-gets-huge-support-as-storm-rages-over-Muslim-ban-call-live.html

White House declares billionaire candidate unfit for office of President as David Cameron intervenes after claim that police fear for their lives in "radicalised" parts of London

Downing Street makes rare US intervention to condemn Trump
Can Donald Trump actually win the US presidency?
Ban Donald Trump from UK online petition gets huge support
'Unhinged ... fascist ... absurd': how the world reacted
Ruth Sherlock: Trump symptom of new paranoia in US politics

Block Donald Trump from UK campaign gets huge support as storm rages over Muslim ban call

David Cameron leads the condemnation after the presidential candidate said parts of London were so radicalised "police in London are afraid for their own their lives" - while the Pentagon says his comments play into Islamic State's hatred of the West
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #624 on: December 09, 2015, 01:22:52 am »
Is there  not a law for that kind of speech against any candidate?  Person should be arrested.
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #625 on: December 09, 2015, 01:48:46 am »
Is there  not a law for that kind of speech against any candidate?  Person should be arrested.

If there isn't there should be.

These type of comments can be traced back.  I don't know what the authorities would do. 

If someone did that here we would delete the post immediately and then kick that person off the forum.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #626 on: December 09, 2015, 05:57:24 am »

... the far left radicals, hellbent on the self-destruction
of the European/Christian cultural underpinnings of
the USA, are pulling out all the stops ... US self flagellation
is reaching new heights of psychopathy:

The guy from the FAR LEFT Democrat Party
who wrote this tripe:

Guest column: Donald Trump’s ban on Muslims
would take U.S. down wrong path

BY MAX PAUL FRIEDMAN  SPECIAL TO THE NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Tuesday, December 8, 2015, 7:39 PM

On the cover of the DAILY NEWS:

There are discomfiting echoes in the increasing tempo of Trump's invective against Muslims, his insults toward Hispanics and a disabled reporter, and his encouragement of his fans to rough up an African-American heckler — not to mention his strained relationship to the truth. He has endorsed the dubious claims of the Center for Security Policy, an outfit that claims the Muslim Brotherhood is infiltrating America from within. Now he wants to ban all Muslims from entering the country. Before we call him a neo-Nazi, though, let's look at the record.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/guest-column-trump-ban-muslims-wrong-article-1.2459376

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #627 on: December 09, 2015, 07:22:42 am »

I read the article. He did not mention that all Trump wants to do is to put a moratorium on the importation of Muslims until the lawmakers and other officials can put in a system to more extensively vet these people. Trump is right.  He just didn't use the right words. After all, radicalized Muslims are here to disrupt our lives.

People need to chill out. Trump can't do anything until he is president.

In this PC World there is at least one person who is not afraid to speak his mind.

As for that cartoon, that was outrageous. If the figure was Obama instead of Trump they would have arrested that creep professor.

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #628 on: December 09, 2015, 07:43:49 am »
Unfortunately, Donald Trump everything do to not become US president. Conspiracy theory or Trump is "voice of American people" ??

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #629 on: December 09, 2015, 07:55:18 am »
^^^

... he is definitely 'off-the-rail' as
far as conventional politics is concerned.

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #630 on: December 09, 2015, 08:03:27 am »
Now you see why we needed to elect a Constitutionist?

I think you cannot elect Constitutionists but you must vote for them.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #631 on: December 09, 2015, 08:09:08 am »

Yes Al Bundy. In my opinion there is a conspiracy against Trump. The NWO people want one of their neocon puppets in which at this time are Rubio, Bush or Clinton. Clinton is a warhawk and a closet neocon. In America we have what Is called a false left right paradigm which basically means that no matter what party the president is, he works for the powers that be. TPTB want one of these puppets in so they can control the country as we head towards 3rd world status. Trump IMO will not be a puppet for them. Neither will Cruz. That's the way I see it.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #632 on: December 09, 2015, 08:18:33 am »
^^^^^

.... PLUS 1!

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #633 on: December 09, 2015, 08:19:47 am »
^^^

... he is definitely 'off-the-rail' as
far as conventional politics is concerned.

And the Democrats and Republicans want to derail the Trump Train because they want to have business as usual as the country heads towards economic collapse. 

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #634 on: December 09, 2015, 08:20:19 am »
I think you cannot elect Constitutionists but you must vote for them.

I hope you do not mind some "Balkan boy" gives its opinion on the elections in the United States.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #635 on: December 09, 2015, 08:34:09 am »
I hope you do not mind some "Balkan boy" gives its opinion on the elections in the United States.

Not at all. I am glad we have boots on the ground in various places in the world.

You told me that Europe was experiencing great fall weather in a personal message and I then figured out why the migrants from the Middle East were still pouring into Europe---- because of the good weather.  That is info that is not reported unless we look at European weather. 

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #636 on: December 09, 2015, 08:39:14 am »
  Not at all. I am glad we have boots on the ground in various places in the world.

You told me that Europe was experiencing great fall weather in a personal message and I then figured out why the migrants from the Middle East were still pouring into Europe---- because of the good weather.  That is info that is not reported unless we look at European weather. 

Thanks. I hope that other Americans on the forum think same as you. ;D

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #637 on: December 09, 2015, 09:43:54 am »
It is free Homo Sapiens vs. Homo Sapien traitors [ Globalists ] & their Homo Capensis masters.

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #638 on: December 09, 2015, 10:34:11 am »
Thanks. I hope that other Americans on the forum think same as you. ;D

I do and I'm sure most if not all are.

Who am I

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #639 on: December 09, 2015, 11:48:40 am »

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/12/flashback-jimmy-carter-banned-iranians-from-us-deported-iranian-students-during-hostage-crisis/
  How soon they forget.....

FLASHBACK: Jimmy Carter Banned Iranians from US, Deported Iranian Students During Hostage Crisis

The liberal media and Republican party elites erupted today after Donald Trump announced his plan to ban Muslim immigrants from the US until the government can assure it is safe to do so.

But Democrat Jimmy Carter did the same thing, and much more during the Iranian hostage crisis.

During the Iranian hostage crisis, Carter issued a number of orders to put pressure on Iran. Among these, Iranians were banned from entering the United States unless they oppose the Shiite Islamist regime or had a medical emergency.

Here’s Jimmy “Hitler” Carter saying it back in 1980.

Fourth, the Secretary of Treasury [State] and the Attorney General will invalidate all visas issued to Iranian citizens for future entry into the United States, effective today. We will not reissue visas, nor will we issue new visas, except for compelling and proven humanitarian reasons or where the national interest of our own country requires. This directive will be interpreted very strictly.

Apparently barring people from a terrorist country is not against “our values” after all. It may even be “who we are”. Either that or Carter was a racist monster just like Trump.

Meanwhile here’s how the Iranian students in the US were treated.

Carter orders 50,000 Iranian students in US to report to immigration office with view to deporting those in violation of their visas. On 27 December 1979, US appeals court allows deportation of Iranian students found in violation.