Author Topic: Donald Trump -- 2016  (Read 797075 times)

Offline Qster

Re: Donald Trump -- 2016
« Reply #560 on: November 26, 2015, 06:58:47 pm »
http://www.people.com/article/donald-trump-waterboarding-torture
Donald Trump Promises to Bring Back Waterboarding and Worse Torture: 'If It Doesn't Work, They Deserve It Anyway'

BY TIERNEY MCAFEE @tierneymcafee 11/24/2015 AT 04:15 PM EST
Donald Trump is doubling down on his promise to reinstate waterboarding as an accepted form of interrogation – and taking it one step further by saying he'd approve even worse torture.

"Would I approve waterboarding? You bet your ass I would – in a heartbeat," Trump said to cheers during a rally in Columbus, Ohio, Monday night, according to The Washington Post. "And I would approve more than that. Don't kid yourself, folks. It works, okay? It works. Only a stupid person would say it doesn't work."

Trump added that waterboarding – a controversial interrogation tactic that was banned by the Obama administration and classified by the United Nations as torture – is what's needed to deal with terrorists who "chop off our young people's heads" and "build these iron cages, and they'll put 20 people in them and they drop them in the ocean for 15 minutes and pull them up 15 minutes later."

"It works," Trump repeated of waterboarding. "Believe me, it works. And you know what? If it doesn't work, they deserve it anyway, for what they're doing."

Trump first vowed to bring back waterboarding on Sunday during an appearance on ABC's This Week, saying of ISIS, "I think waterboarding is peanuts compared to what they do to us."

"What they're doing to us, what they did to James Foley when they chopped off his head, that's a whole different level and I would absolutely bring back interrogation and strong interrogation," he added.

Trump's waterboarding remarks are the latest in a string of controversial comments he's made over the past few days.

On Saturday, he repeated his claim that he saw thousands of New Jersey Arabs cheering the collapse of the Twin Towers on 9/11 – an urban myth police have said never happened.

On Sunday, he was branded racist after he tweeted a graphic with fake statistics about murders in the U.S. that depicted black people as the biggest perpetrators.

That same day, he suggested that the Black Lives Matter activist who was physically attacked when he disrupted the real estate mogul's speech at a campaign rally Saturday "should have been roughed up" because he was "so obnoxious and loud."

Facebook
Twitter

Nevertheless, a new national poll from FOX News shows Trump has more support than ever from Republican primary voters.

But his latest antics are apparently the last straw for The Washington Post editorial board.

On Wednesday night, the board published a scathing post labeling Trump a "dangerous" and "narcissistic" "[bully] who [rose] to prominence by spreading lies, appealing to fears and stoking hatred."

The Post also called for Republicans to speak out against the GOP front-runner because "the only way to beat a bully is to stand up to him."

This guy is a craven goon. I wonder how many others this coward has had 'roughed up' or 'worse'. You can take the man from the hood but not the hoodlum from the man.

Mr FIVE deferments Trump should try waterboarding and 'worse' for himself.

And people want this chicken-hawk slumlord as their president? What a joke.

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
« Reply #561 on: November 26, 2015, 08:52:40 pm »
This guy is a craven goon. I wonder how many others this coward has had 'roughed up' or 'worse'. You can take the man from the hood but not the hoodlum from the man.

Mr FIVE deferments Trump should try waterboarding and 'worse' for himself.

And people want this chicken-hawk slumlord as their president? What a joke.

I posted this on another thread, let me repost it here for those that may have missed it.

Joey Diaz on Joe Rogan nails just a portion of Trump back in the 1980s. If you guys don't think Trump is compromised then you got another thing coming.

NSFW

Joey Diaz on Donald Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owgPCYGxjfE
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #562 on: November 27, 2015, 09:07:27 am »
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/261252-gop-in-panic-over-trump

GOP in panic over Trump

The Republican establishment is nearing full-blown panic about Donald Trump.

The demise of Trump’s candidacy has been predicted by centrist Republicans and the media alike virtually since the day it began. But there is no empirical evidence at all to suggest it is happening.

Last month, the liberal ThinkProgress collated more than 30 predictions of the business mogul’s imminent demise. One typical example was The Washington Post’s Jonathan Capehart, who discerned “the beginning of the end of Trump” in mid-July, soon after the mogul criticized the Vietnam War record of Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.)

Despite all that, Trump has led the RealClearPolitics (RCP) polling average in a virtually unbroken spell for four months. The only person to briefly wrest the lead away from him, Dr. Ben Carson, appears to be fading. And numerous polls show Trump drawing double the support of his closest establishment-friendly rival, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.)
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #563 on: November 27, 2015, 09:18:42 am »
^^^ Very true, but I caution don't underestimate the power of the republicrats.  Trumps winning the nomination was domed the day he signed the pledge.
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #564 on: November 27, 2015, 09:32:27 am »

Well, if they put up a NWO Scum such as Rubio, the Trump supporters will stay at home in Nov 2016.  I know that I could only pull the lever for 2 people in 2016---Trump or Cruz.  The Establishment likes neither.  It is sad that a rat bastard---Karl Rove--- is behind this.  ROVE IS A WORTHLESS HUMAN BEING.  THIS IS PROBABLY THE ONLY TIME IN HIS LIFE THAT ROVE HAS SWEATED BECAUSE WE KNOW HE HAS NEVER WORKED AN HONEST DAY IN HIS LIFE.

Paraphrasing Trump---If we don't protect the borders, we don't have a country.  Cruz and Trump are adamant about protecting the border with Mexico. 

I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #565 on: November 27, 2015, 09:51:35 am »

Well, if they put up a NWO Scum such as Rubio, the Trump supporters will stay at home in Nov 2016.  I know that I could only pull the lever for 2 people in 2016---Trump or Cruz.  The Establishment likes neither.  It is sad that a rat bastard---Karl Rove--- is behind this.  ROVE IS A WORTHLESS HUMAN BEING.  THIS IS PROBABLY THE ONLY TIME IN HIS LIFE THAT ROVE HAS SWEATED BECAUSE WE KNOW HE HAS NEVER WORKED AN HONEST DAY IN HIS LIFE.

Paraphrasing Trump---If we don't protect the borders, we don't have a country.  Cruz and Trump are adamant about protecting the border with Mexico. 

I agree; I could also vote for Rand Paul, but his handlers really make me sick.
What do you under-stand?

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #566 on: November 27, 2015, 10:04:15 am »
^^^^^^^^^

Yes I could vote for Rand but he is always running less than 5% in the polls.  I just don't see him rising.

There are only 4 candidates that are usually above 10% at the present time---Trump, Carson, Cruz and Rubio. 

Just saw a poll on Fox---Trump 25, Cruz 23, Carson 18, Rubio 13.   They said that Carson is slipping.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #567 on: November 27, 2015, 10:38:31 am »
^^^^^^^^^

Yes I could vote for Rand but he is always running less than 5% in the polls.  I just don't see him rising.

There are only 4 candidates that are usually above 10% at the present time---Trump, Carson, Cruz and Rubio. 

Just saw a poll on Fox---Trump 25, Cruz 23, Carson 18, Rubio 13.   They said that Carson is slipping.

The "establishment" is pushing hard for Cruz now ...  Notice that Cruz has taken up most of Trump's positions as a mock turtle and Rubio acts like he was never for immigration reform ...
Mock Turtle
GOP "Establishment" : Billionaire Home Depot: Made his Billions off trade with China and Illegal Alien Labor for Home remodels
[ Chris Christe Funder/Backer]

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/home-depot-ken-langone-not-sorry-nazi
Billionaire Home Depot Founder Is Not Really Sorry For Nazi Comparison

It turns out Ken Langone is not actually that sorry for comparing the fight against income inequality to the tactics employed by Nazis in the 1930s.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline PeaceAndFreedom

« Reply #568 on: November 27, 2015, 12:15:06 pm »
^^^^^^^^^

Rand is by far the best candidate of the bunch, but he over-compromised in his rhetoric to the point where much of the liberty base feels betrayed by him. Rand (like Ron before him) won't challenge the NWO and pro-war crowd on 9-11 and the more recent false flags. He has made no strong attempt to get Tea Party or cultural right support, leading to them not finding him as appealing as Cruz, Trump or Carson.

As a result, the MSM has not found it too difficult to keep Rand down under 5% in most polls. The elite still wants to bury Trump and Carson as well (they don't think either can be trusted to keep us at war 24/7 in the Mideast), so they've been hammering Carson heavy in the last month, and will work hard on dropping Trump's numbers in the following month.
"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered!... I am not a number, I am a free man!"

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #569 on: November 28, 2015, 08:50:14 am »

... from @NYTimes ... begrudgingly:

Black Pastors Expected to Endorse Donald Trump

Donald J. Trump will take the next step in his religious outreach effort next week when he announces the endorsement of a group of 100 African-American pastors and religious leaders at his Manhattan headquarters.

The Republican presidential candidate has a private meeting with the group scheduled on Monday before they make their offer of support official, according to his campaign. The endorsement comes as Mr. Trump has faced criticism for stoking racial tension and has seen his support among evangelical Christians start to waver in polls as voters consider Senator Ted Cruz of Texas and Ben Carson.

"The group will gather at
Trump Towers at 1 p.m. on Monday."

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/11/25/black-pastors-expected-to-endorse-donald-trump/?_r=0
St. Augustine: -The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself.-

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #570 on: November 30, 2015, 10:16:24 pm »
^^^^

... mixed reports about the meeting today.
Seems the 'delegation' are falling short of
a total endorsement ... but:

“I support Donald Trump and everybody knows that."

Black Pastor: ‘The Liberal Media’
Doesn’t Know The Real Trump

Dr. Darrell Scott, Pastor of New Spirit Revival Center in Cleveland Heights, Ohio, said the Monday meeting between black pastors and Donald Trump was a “meaningful dialogue… and we voiced concerns that were sensitive to the African-American community.”

Scott, speaking at Trump Tower in New York City said, “I didn’t have concerns [with Trump] because I was already convinced, but there were concerns that the liberal media has put out portraying Mr. Trump in a light that I know he’s not the type of person he was depicted to be. So what we were able to do today was allow to see his heart for themselves and to make up their own minds about him. And they find out that he’s not the person that the media has depicted him to be.”

Scott explained, “We had a very productive, constructive meeting. We made history today because we had had meaningful dialogue from Mr. Donald Trump and we voiced concerns that were sensitive to the African-American community. And we asked questions were answered and we were satisfied with the answers and we’re a unified front right here. We had a wonderful time, a wonderful dialogue, wonderful fellowship, wonderful interaction. It was a great day.”

√ MORE w/VIDEO:  http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/30/black-pastor-the-liberal-media-doesnt-know-the-real-trump-video/

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #571 on: November 30, 2015, 11:54:03 pm »
^^^^^^^^^^^

I was watching ABC News tonight and they said some of the black pastors were supporting Trump.

I saw the interview LIVE and a Black pastor said that most of the 100+ pastors were supporting Trump.

There is a lot of difference between the words SOME and MOST.

It is my desire that Trump and these pastors expose the pseudo pastors---Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton for what they are---self serving race pimps.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #572 on: December 01, 2015, 06:20:18 am »

... I read somewhere that if the Republican candidate
can hold Romney's voting block plus pick-up only
17% of the black vote in the swing States, they will win.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #573 on: December 01, 2015, 07:33:30 am »
Trump is influencing the Black and Latino vote a lot more than the MSM is telling the saps that worship CNN and Fox.  If I were a person making $10 to $12 an hour I would be afraid that the illegals would take my job.  Now the Elites are trying to throw Chris Christie at their voters. Wrong answer. Christie is polling under 5% in most polls.  All the Elites want is anybody but Trump which will (in my opinion) give the election to Hillary and it will be business as usual---the Elites control their puppet and steal and PNAC the world to its death.   

Back to the black pastors. One of the main things that came out of the meeting was the high rate of unemployment, especially with the young black people---over 50%.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #574 on: December 01, 2015, 08:14:00 am »
^^^

... it is hard to say for sure, but 'right-hand-path' blacks
& Latins can see thru the BS from the 'left-hand-path' just
as easily as whites ... the lefty lunatic fringe has failed
them on every front, and they are not so afraid of
the blonde/blue-eyed Aryan as they once were ... IMO:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Look at how the lefties are picking up on this trend, calling
it a 'nightmarish' swing to the 'radical right extreme':

November 30, 2015 5:34 pm
We deride chances of Marine Le Pen
and Donald Trump at our peril

The rise of political extremists says something disturbing
about liberal democracy in the west

Gideon Rachman

I have a nightmare vision for the year 2017: President Trump, President Le Pen, President Putin.

Like most nightmares, this one probably won’t come true. But the very fact that Donald Trump and Marine Le Pen are running strongly for the American and French presidencies says something disturbing about the health of liberal democracy in the west. In confusing and scary times, voters seem tempted to turn to “strong” nationalistic leaders — western versions of Russia’s Vladimir Putin.

In Washington recently, I found most mainstream political analysts dismissing the idea that Mr Trump could win the Republican nomination, let alone the presidency. This struck me as complacent. If Mr Trump were a normal candidate he would be regarded as favourite for the nomination. He is ahead in the crucial early states of Iowa, New Hampshire and South Carolina.

"So what is going on in western politics?
The overarching development is a loss
of faith in traditional political elites and
a search for radical alternatives."

(Ed:  And so forth and so on.)

http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/e7b61eae-974d-11e5-9228-87e603d47bdc.html

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #575 on: December 01, 2015, 09:06:39 am »
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/herman-cain-trump-rally-216259

Another black leader for Trump----Herman Cain

Herman Cain rips into Bush as he reveals plans to speak at Trump rally

Donald Trump will be sharing the stage with another businessman-turned-political-figure at his rally in Georgia on Monday night — former presidential candidate Herman Cain.

Cain — a radio host who also was CEO of Godfather’s Pizza — ran for the 2012 Republican nomination before dropping out of the race in December 2011 as allegations of past sexual misconduct escalated (he denies the allegations). Cain announced his plans to speak at the evening rally on his website caintv.com, and he used the post as an opportunity to rip into Jeb Bush after the former Florida governor implied that people now leading in the polls could ultimately “flame out” like Cain.

The post titled “Big talk from Mr. 5.5 percent” starts out:

“Someone should tell Jeb Bush that I’ve accepted an invitation to speak at Donald Trump’s rally this coming Monday in Georgia. I accepted for a simple reason: He asked,” Cain writes. “But Gov. Bush seems weirdly interested these days in the connection – if only in his own mind – between what he thinks happened to me and what he thinks is going to happen to Trump.”

Cain then goes on to explain his past poll standings, why he eventually dropped out of the race, and why Bush's campaign is in need of a major rethink.

“If you want to say I had a ‘fall,’ go ahead, I guess. You can’t fall when you’ve never gotten any higher than the floor in the first place, and that’s the state of the Jeb Bush campaign,” Cain said. “A guy with his name, his money and the team behind him should be one of the top-tier contenders, and he should certainly not be letting Donald Trump wipe the floor with him if Trump is as unserious and unqualified as Bush would have you believe.”

Cain also offers some guidance for Bush, saying, "But if I were to give Jeb Bush a piece of advice – not that he probably thinks he needs any from me – it would be to focus on coming up with a rationale for a Jeb Bush presidency. To date, I haven’t heard one that’s got many people very excited. And to judge from the polls, 94.5 percent of Republican primary voters agree with me."

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #576 on: December 01, 2015, 09:10:21 am »
^^^

"So what is going on in western politics?
The overarching development is a loss
of faith in traditional political elites and
a search for radical alternatives."

(Ed:  And so forth and so on.)

http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/e7b61eae-974d-11e5-9228-87e603d47bdc.html

TRANSLATION---people are pissed off. 

Anyone with half the information we see here at Prison Planet Forum knows that THERE ARE A LOT OF THINGS WRONG OUT THERE---no matter what country you are from.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #577 on: December 01, 2015, 09:20:44 am »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/01/exclusive-breitbart-news-daily-donald-trump-blasts-obama-foreign-policy-climate-change/

Audio interview at the link....

Exclusive — Breitbart News Daily: Donald Trump Blasts Obama on Foreign Policy, Climate Change

Businessman and GOP frontrunner Donald Trump joined Breitbart News to weigh in on several topics, from terrorism to climate change, with many other items, including Turkey and Russia, in between.

All Obama wants to talk about is “climate change,” Trump told host Stephen K. Bannon during an exclusive interview on Sirius XM’s Breitbart News Daily. Trump also called Obama’s Iran deal, “The worst deal ever made in the country, the most incompetent deal….”

The billionaire also pointed out the so-called deal has already been broken by Iran.

From energy, to China/U.S. relations and the current troubles between Turkey and Russia, Trump basically worked through a number of key issues, offering his quick, concise take on how he views the world and what he would do as President.

Trump cited his “firm” temperament as a key qualification for the presidency.
The full interview can be heard below:

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #578 on: December 01, 2015, 09:27:09 am »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CylaSwEZDsU

youtube

FULL Speech: Donald Trump Holds MASSIVE Rally in Macon, GA w/ Herman Cain (11-30-15)

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #579 on: December 01, 2015, 12:13:25 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/12/01/trump-card-new-report-points-to-dc-media-cover-up-of-911-nj-muslim-celebration/

Trump Card: New Report Points To DC Media Cover-Up of 9/11 NJ Muslim Celebration

Despite the corrupt DC Media’s dishonest and highly-coordinated campaign to shut him down, Donald Trump’s refusal to back up even a step has resulted in yet more proof of the media’s ongoing cover-up of the almost certain fact that some number of American Muslims celebrated the collapse of the World Trade Center. On top of legions of eyewitnesses and a contemporaneous report in no less than the Washington Post, another newspaper report has surfaced:

In the New York Post in September of 2011, Fred Siegel wrote,

Here in New York, it was easy to get angry listening to Egyptians, Palestinians and the Arabs of nearby Paterson, N.J., celebrate as they received word of the murderous attack in New York and Washington. But Mayor Giuliani (who has been tireless and magnificent in this crisis) rightly warned New Yorker-ers that is would be wrong to take their anger our on the city’s Arab and Muslim residents. Attacks on Arab-Americans in Paterson or elsewhere are utterly indefensible.

There was no retraction of the report in the Washington Post, and so far there does not appear to be any New York Post retraction of Siegel’s declarative statement of Muslim celebrations in New Jersey.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #580 on: December 01, 2015, 05:11:09 pm »

... are the black Church leaders getting
strong-armed by 'black lives matter'?

WND EXCLUSIVE
BLACK PASTORS PRESSURED TO DENY TRUMP ENDORSEMENT?
If Hillary isn't elected, 'they won't be able to advance their big-government agenda'

EXCERPTS:

“Democrats and Black Lives Matter know that if they can’t get Hillary elected, they won’t be able to advance their big government agenda,” Peterson told WND. “They won’t be able to get away with things like they do under a liberal administration. Therefore, the Democratic Party is trying to embrace the Black Lives Matter movement to get more black votes. Black Lives Matter is also putting pressure on black churches and more mainstream organizations to back their anti-police agenda.”

"I like the way he’s presenting himself," he confessed. "He seems like he's treating black Americans the same as whites and other races. Trump is not trying to appease or cater to any special groups. This is the right way to deal with people."

√ w/Jesse Lee Peterson: http://www.wnd.com/2015/12/black-pastors-pressured-to-deny-trump-endorsement/

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #581 on: December 02, 2015, 06:34:49 am »

... Trump was right about dancing crazy muslims:

Published on Dec 1, 2015
Sunday Sept. 16, 2001 CBS Report by Pablo Guzman on 9/11 Celebration in Jersey City

Jersey City 9/11 Celebration Report CBS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3auKMHkZJnQ&feature=youtu.be&t=59

@ the 6:00 minute mark
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpd8zjvEh3w

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #582 on: December 02, 2015, 07:20:35 am »

Jersey City is 6 miles from NYC.

I am thinking that Trump has employees that commute from there and one of his employees told him about the celebrating going on there on 9-11 and beyond.  Just a hunch.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #583 on: December 02, 2015, 10:45:31 am »
... Trump was right about dancing crazy muslims:

Published on Dec 1, 2015
Sunday Sept. 16, 2001 CBS Report by Pablo Guzman on 9/11 Celebration in Jersey City

Jersey City 9/11 Celebration Report CBS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3auKMHkZJnQ&feature=youtu.be&t=59

@ the 6:00 minute mark
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpd8zjvEh3w

I just saw this.  My wife remembered that these jerks celebrated the collapse of the Twin Towers.

Trump is right.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #584 on: December 02, 2015, 10:46:36 am »

Jersey City is 6 miles from NYC.

I am thinking that Trump has employees that commute from there and one of his employees told him about the celebrating going on there on 9-11 and beyond.  Just a hunch.

There were many reports in the immediate aftermath that were never "re-reported" they all went in the black hole like the dancing Israelis and the moving vans with explosives on the bridges ,....

Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #585 on: December 02, 2015, 10:50:33 am »
^^^^^^^^

Interesting map.  Looks like the Muslims are taking over the area.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #586 on: December 02, 2015, 11:53:12 am »
Great interview with Donald Trump today.  So far he has my vote.   :)
Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #587 on: December 02, 2015, 12:05:09 pm »
I'd be so happy to see Trump as President and establish a Bureau of Cleanup to go around and cleanup and strip down all the other Bureaus.  Maybe Alex should be massively in charge, too  as a Cabinet Head or Vice President!

Then, generations need to be given a real education to open their minds.

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #588 on: December 02, 2015, 12:24:51 pm »

Wow -- the book "The America We Deserve" is $12.96 for hardcover.
http://www.amazon.com/The-America-Deserve-Donald-Trump/dp/1580631312

All of his books here
http://www.trump.com/publications/

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #589 on: December 02, 2015, 01:47:18 pm »
I know Jeff is trying to put the best possible spin on Donald Trump's claim that he saw on TV "thousands and thousands of Muslims" in New Jersey celebrating the attacks of September 11, 2001. But his boy stepped in it and he's going to have a hard time cleaning his shoe.

I mean if Trump has as great a memory as he claims to have then surely he can more precise than "thousands and thousands". Would that be 5,000? 10,000? Would it be enough to fill Yankee Stadium or the Meadowlands?

Now I certainly remember the Palestinians on the West Bank who cheered 9/11. Perhaps Trump is confusing Ramallah with Paterson.

It's one thing to say there were pockets of Muslims in this country celebrating 9/11, but it's quite another to claim it was "thousands and thousands." Former NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani threw cold water on Trump's claims during an appearance on CNN earlier today:

"We did have some celebrating, that is true," Giuliani told CNN's Alisyn Camerota on CNN's "New Day." "We had pockets of celebration some in Queens, some in Brooklyn -- 10, 12, 30, 40" people.

Giuliani recounted hearing about a Muslim-owned candy store where some Muslims were cheering the attacks and were beaten up by children from a neighboring housing development.
 yes, there were some Muslims celebrating 9/11 and they ended up paying the price for it. Think about the raw emotion and anger which we felt in the days following 9/11. Nowhere would it have been more acute than in New York and New Jersey. If there were any large numbers of Muslims who publicly expressed delight with 9/11 do you think people in NY and NJ would have stood up for it for a New York minute? Hell no!!! There would have been a fight, a very big fight. And if there were "thousands and thousands of Muslims" publicly cheering 9/11 there would have thousands and thousands of very angry New Yorkers and New Jerseyans who would have confronted them. New Yorkers and New Jerseyans aren't known for being shy and retiring.

I harbor no illusions. There are Muslims in this country when Islamists attacks American soil and there are also Muslims in this country (whether by birth or by conversion) who would like to kill their fellow Americans whether through ISIS or other Islamic terrorist organizations. Since 9/11, we've seen the attacks in Fort Hood, Boston and Chattanooga not to mention the near attacks in Times Square and aboard Northwest Flight 253. Sooner or later, we will see more.

All of that notwithstanding, it is simply unhelpful when Donald Trump grossly misrepresents what actually happened in this country in the days following the attacks of September 11, 2001.

http://spectator.org/blog/64821/why-i-dont-believe-thousands-thousands-muslims-new-jersey-celebrated-911

Just posting both sides, but it is worth to note: If there were any large numbers of Muslims who publicly expressed delight with 9/11 do you think people in NY and NJ would have stood up for it for a New York minute? Hell no!!! There would have been a fight, a very big fight. And if there were "thousands and thousands of Muslims" publicly cheering 9/11 there would have thousands and thousands of very angry New Yorkers and New Jerseyans who would have confronted them.   and many outside of those areas as well.
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I

Offline iamc2

Re: Donald Trump -- 2016/Now Mr. Jones understands!
« Reply #590 on: December 02, 2015, 06:24:52 pm »
 Today's interview with Presidential Candidate: Mr Donald Trump is Historical: and the reason why is that Mr. Trump is a Truth Seeker and he understands the New World Orders Satanic Plan!

[if he did not understand, The NWO Plan; Then WHY? would he speak with Alex?]

...I found it interesting that it took little Jones to Wake up Pa-pa Jones into WHO? Trump really is!

...I have said this before; and I'll say it again [and Jones with Trump said it today 12-2-2015].

THIS IS THE LAST CALL FOR THE USA!

...Mr. Trump will have my vote---and now that he has spoken with Alex: I believe he will get the VOTE from Truth Seekers--- 8)
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
Donald Trump Booed by Pro-Israel Group After Telling Them He Can’t Be Bought
« Reply #591 on: December 03, 2015, 03:23:55 pm »
Donald Trump Booed by Pro-Israel Group After Telling Them He Can’t Be Bought
Zaid Jilani - Dec. 3 2015 - The Intercept

Speaking to the Republican Jewish Coalition on Thursday, Donald Trump once again demonstrated how he is not your typical presidential candidate.

“You’re not going to support me because I don’t want your money,” Trump told the members of the Sheldon Adelson-funded hardline pro-Israel lobbying organization.

He went on to mock rival Jeb Bush for taking money from interest groups and then toeing their line. “That’s why you don’t want to give me money, okay, but that’s okay, you want to control your own politician. That’s fine, good,” he concluded.

And then, unlike the candidates who do want the coalition’s money, Trump broke with GOP orthodoxy, questioning Israel’s commitment to peace, calling for even treatment in Israeli-Palestinian deal-making, and refusing to call for Jerusalem to be Israel’s undivided capital — provoking a wave of boos from the audience.

continues...
Morality is contraband in war.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #592 on: December 04, 2015, 09:26:28 am »
http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/04/politics/donald-trump-poll-cnn-orc-national/

CNN/ORC Poll: Trump alone at the top again

CNN)Donald Trump is once again alone at the top of the Republican field, according to the latest CNN/ORC Poll, with 36% of registered Republicans and Republican-leaning independents behind him, while his nearest competitor trails by 20 points.
Three candidates cluster behind Trump in the mid-teens, including Texas Sen. Ted Cruz at 16%, former neurosurgeon Ben Carson at 14% and Florida Sen. Marco Rubio at 12%. All other candidates have the support of less than 5% of GOP voters in the race for the Republican Party's nomination for president.
Carson (down 8 points since October), former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush (down 5 points to 3%) and Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul (down 4 points to 1%) have lost the most ground since the last CNN/ORC poll, conducted in mid-October.
Cruz (up 12 points) and Trump (up 9 points) are the greatest beneficiaries of those declines. Rubio is also up slightly, gaining 4 points -- an increase within the poll's margin of sampling error -- since the last CNN/ORC poll.

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #593 on: December 06, 2015, 10:44:03 am »
MAYBE I CAN GET ON BOARD WITH ALL YOU TRUMP SUPPORTERS!!!  REPEAT THE MAYBE

Donald Trump Isn’t Ruling Out Independent Run

Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump would not rule out making a run for president as an independent despite signing a pledge over the summer saying he would support the eventual GOP nominee instead of running a third-party bid.
    “I’m going to have to see what happens. I will see what happens. I have to be treated fairly,” Trump said Sunday on ABC’s “This Week” when asked about a new guerrilla effort by operatives within the Republican Party to derail Trump’s candidacy. “When I did this, I said I have to be treated fairly. If I’m treated fairly, I’m fine. All I want to do is [have] a level playing field."

Trump has previously cited "fairness" as a reason he would run a third-party bid. In September, when he signed the pledge, he said he gained nothing besides "assurance that I’ll be treated fairly.”

http://news.yahoo.com/donald-trump-isn-t-ruling-independent-run-155018473.html

Who am I

Offline poncho

« Reply #594 on: December 06, 2015, 12:39:27 pm »
While I would love to have seen Rand as my choice, his campaign is all but dead.

Having said that, I have warmed up to Trump.  Currently he is my choice. 
I think he is real.  I was afraid for the longest time, that he wasn't.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #595 on: December 06, 2015, 12:44:09 pm »
While I would love to have seen Rand as my choice, his campaign is all but dead.

Having said that, I have warmed up to Trump.  Currently he is my choice. 
I think he is real.  I was afraid for the longest time, that he wasn't.

I keep hoping Trump would have Rand as a VP choice.
Trump has a problem with being an egomaniac.  Maybe that's what it takes.
That scares people and me too.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #596 on: December 06, 2015, 01:40:27 pm »
I keep hoping Trump would have Rand as a VP choice.
Trump has a problem with being an egomaniac.  Maybe that's what it takes.
That scares people and me too.

Yea that would be good but I think the Rand's handlers are not going to allow it, Rand I don't think he is his own man, funny I though he would but it just don't seem like it.
What do you under-stand?

Offline poncho

« Reply #597 on: December 06, 2015, 02:44:04 pm »
There seems to be too much dislike between Trump & Rand.

I hate that.  They would make a great team.

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #598 on: December 06, 2015, 05:34:56 pm »
Trump is for the rich otherwise he would have been assassinated by now.

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #599 on: December 06, 2015, 09:17:51 pm »
Problem with rand,  republican party owns him. 

Who am I