Author Topic: Donald Trump -- 2016  (Read 812844 times)

Offline decemberfellow

Re: Donald Trump -- 2016
« Reply #480 on: November 09, 2015, 04:39:46 pm »
hate to burst your bubble - but remember back when people thought if Obama got in he would close Guantanmo Bay , End Foreign Wars etc ? ? ?  ???

Obama Promised to Close Gitmo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JPHcv2D5dk

Donald Trump promises . . . and because its what u want to hear u choose to believe the lies

If you paid attention to what I have been posting you would see that I am not committed to anyone yet, I try to read and  post both sides, good or bad on every candidate,   so no bubble to burst here.
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #481 on: November 09, 2015, 04:49:34 pm »
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2015/nov/03/donald-trump-new-book-crippled-america-live-read

EXCERPT FROM THE ARTICLE BELOW....

Trump's new book Crippled America – the live read as it happened

Chapter 11 is called “The right to bear arms”.

The second amendment is really important. Donald Trump owns guns and Donald Trump has a concealed-carry permit. Donald Trump thinks concealed-carry permits should be valid in every state.

We need to keep guns out of the hands of people with mental health issues, though. However background checks are bad, Trump says, so it’s unclear how he this would happen.

I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Slackjaw

« Reply #482 on: November 09, 2015, 05:05:01 pm »
Don't ask me - ask Piers Morgan why he agrees with Donald Trump on guns and other issues.

If you want me to speculate, I would say that, shock horror, a politician is not always as honest with the electorate as they are in private.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3309229/PIERS-MORGAN-Donald-Trump-laugh-Saturday-Night-Live-laugh-winning-GOP-nomination.html

because I agree with him on issues like guns, immigration or climate change. - Piers Morgan on Donald Trump

WAKE UP !

Donald Trump made me laugh with him and at him on Saturday Night Live, which is why he may have the last laugh by winning the GOP nomination

By Piers Morgan for MailOnline
Published: 16:13 GMT, 8 November 2015
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3309229/PIERS-MORGAN-Donald-Trump-laugh-Saturday-Night-Live-laugh-winning-GOP-nomination.html

You are either willfully misquoting that article or you have not read it.

Admittedly, Piers Morgan is as bad a writer as he is a presenter or was a newspaper editor, but even so, it's pretty obvious what he is saying in your linked article:

"I make no pretence of having hugely enjoyed Trump’s campaign to date.

Not because I support all the contentious things he’s said, nor because I agree with him on issues like guns, immigration or climate change.

(But then I wouldn’t agree with much of what the other candidates say about many issues, nor do I agree with anything the increasingly ridiculous Dr Ben Carson says or stands for)
"

So Pirate now you've had another look, do you still think he agrees with Trump on guns?

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #484 on: November 09, 2015, 07:10:35 pm »
^^^^^^ Quite a plan, most assuredly will get blasted by msm. 
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I

EvadingGrid

« Reply #485 on: November 10, 2015, 09:03:03 am »
Don't ask me - ask Piers Morgan why he agrees with Donald Trump on guns and other issues.

If you want me to speculate, I would say that, shock horror, a politician is not always as honest with the electorate as they are in private.

Your banned by popular demand.

I do not want to work for a bunch of closet racists, and yes you are a bunch of racists when all you do is obsess about brown people coming into the country. Also your completely bigoted when all you do is obsess about catholics and, muslims - most of you keep your jew bashing well hidden to just sideways comments about zionists.

As for your constant claim that the left versus right is a false paradigm, if only that was true. All you lot do is worship right wing extremist politics.

In short your not very nice people.

This forum used to have a diverse collection of people with a wide range of viewpoints, but its turning into a nasty, hate filled little gehtto. You no longer care about the truth, because you serve what you think is a "higher truth".

This is why people left, and those people who do join either quickly leave or only make one post and just dont bother coming back.

There are words for nasty right wing lunatics, the most common are Fascist, and Nazi.

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
« Reply #486 on: November 11, 2015, 09:54:32 am »
**DRUDGE POLL** WHO WON 4TH REPUBLICAN DEBATE '16?
276,271 Total Votes so far

Trump 36% - 99,689 votes
Cruz 23% - 64,421
Paul 15% - 42,070
Rubio 13% - 37,141
Carson 5% - 13,381
Fiorina 4% - 12,157
Kasich 2% - 4,465
Bush 1% - 2,947
Morality is contraband in war.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline iamc2

« Reply #487 on: November 11, 2015, 12:11:39 pm »
**DRUDGE POLL** WHO WON 4TH REPUBLICAN DEBATE '16?
276,271 Total Votes so far

Trump 36% - 99,689 votes
Cruz 23% - 64,421
Paul 15% - 42,070
Rubio 13% - 37,141
Carson 5% - 13,381
Fiorina 4% - 12,157
Kasich 2% - 4,465
Bush 1% - 2,947

Trump is the man for the job---and I pray Americans see the Reality of this Election!

...he does stay ahead of the pack; according to the Polls and the 'Heartbeat' of Real America---and this is a good thing!
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline Adolf Hilter

« Reply #488 on: November 12, 2015, 11:25:09 am »
Your banned by popular demand.

I do not want to work for a bunch of closet racists, and yes you are a bunch of racists when all you do is obsess about brown people coming into the country. Also your completely bigoted when all you do is obsess about catholics and, muslims - most of you keep your jew bashing well hidden to just sideways comments about zionists.

As for your constant claim that the left versus right is a false paradigm, if only that was true. All you lot do is worship right wing extremist politics.

In short your not very nice people.

This forum used to have a diverse collection of people with a wide range of viewpoints, but its turning into a nasty, hate filled little gehtto. You no longer care about the truth, because you serve what you think is a "higher truth".

This is why people left, and those people who do join either quickly leave or only make one post and just dont bother coming back.

There are words for nasty right wing lunatics, the most common are Fascist, and Nazi.

What happened ?

Offline iamc2

« Reply #489 on: November 12, 2015, 09:13:45 pm »
You are out of the LOOP---Adolf Hitler!

...this forum does not like Nazis!

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #490 on: November 12, 2015, 09:28:08 pm »
What happened ?

... M.I.A. is back to EvadingGrid --- GUEST?
And his post is very angry ...

EG ... are you giving up on good ole Prison Planet Forum?

St. Augustine: -The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself.-

Offline chris jones

« Reply #491 on: November 13, 2015, 05:38:04 pm »
 Trump is hitting on the reality no other would touch.
 Immigration, borders,  etc.
 France had open borders, taking in all comers, tonight terrorist attacks killed 60 people and the slaughter continues......... a wake up call!
= Obama:Syrian refugees - Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../president-obama... - 2015 - President Obama directs administration to accept at least 10,000 Syrian .... to 200,000, with 100,000 slots allocated just for refugees from Syria.
 Trump VS the Neocons. 

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #493 on: November 13, 2015, 11:41:24 pm »
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2015/11/13/immigration_issue_explains_trump_s_rise

Immigration is the #1 issue in the entire world.  The Friday the 13th, 2015 Paris attacks are waking up the French.

Immigration Issue Explains Trump's Rise---Rush Limbaugh

RUSH: Now, even despite -- even despite -- not including the Trump tirade from last night, Trump still goes up, and there are things that happened. Like, a lot of people thought Trump was a nonentity in the debate, that he really wasn't there.

He certainly wasn't the fiery, dominating Trump that everybody's gotten to know.  And so some speculated that, "Well, maybe that means Trump's getting bored or maybe just has less excitement in general."  It's when I came in and reminded everybody, "Don't judge it that way.  Debates do not make candidate.  A debate can break somebody. But a debate format, so many people on stage..." Trump is not where he is because of how he's done in the debates, because, arguably, if all people knew about Trump was what he said in the debates, he probably wouldn't be leading the pack. 

It's all these other things -- his opening announcement, his campaign appearances -- and this is not to disparage the debates.  Just keep them in mind and give them proper weight when you analyze their role.  There's also the other adage that you can't be hurt by what you don't say.  And it's really true.  You can be hurt by what you do say, but you can't be hurt but what you don't say.  Unless... I can think of exceptions to that, but, as a general rule, with very few exceptions, that happens to be true.

So what explains Trump continuing to rise when it appears the excitement has waned or peaked or what have you?  And I'm telling you what you think it is.  I think it's this immigration issue.  I think the establishment and everybody in the media continues to miss this.  Clearly the Republican establishment candidates miss it.  The donors, of course, miss it.  But I think in general most people analyzing this, either the professionals in the media, the professional political scientists, they know it's a big issue.  I don't think they understand how deep it goes.

And I really don't think they have the slightest idea and ability to understand it in the way Ted Cruz was talking about it.  The pro-amnesty crowd is made up of a lot of different people with a lot of different interests.  On the Republican donor side, you've got cheap labor.  They may as well admit it.  On the Democrat side, you've got future Democrat voters, voter registration, permanent underclass, more dependence, a way to grow government and so forth.

You've got all that. And then also on the left you have people who really think that by supporting amnesty and endless immigration, they're showing how big their hearts are.  "Oh, yes, it's a compassion issue, see?  And civil rights.  These are all people of color! And some would say that they have been damaged in the past by the imperialism of the US, that we've stolen all of the goods and resources all over the planet. We've taken it for ourselves and we've left them with nothing in their homelands," and blah, blah, blah.

"And so we owe them.  They deserve to be paid back."  So that's the compassion.  And that's the civil rights side.  So here comes Cruz saying this isn't about civil rights.  This is about anything but economics.  The American people are being creamed economically with this issue.  The American people are seeing their wages stagnate, their jobs vanish, and it's happening on purpose.  And if you want to have compassion, if you want to call this a compassion issue, the compassion needs to be for the 94 million Americans who are not working.

And you cannot erase illegal immigration from that equation.

I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #494 on: November 14, 2015, 06:05:42 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/14/poll-trump-surges-to-42-nationally-bad-news-for-marco-rubio/

With the incident in Paris, immigration policies will be the key to any candidate winning the White House.  Rubio is being check-mated right now by Cruz concerning his immigration views.   

POLL: TRUMP SURGES TO 42% NATIONALLY; ‘BAD NEWS FOR MARCO RUBIO’

In the Reuters/Ipsos 5-day tracking poll that samples 534 Republicans, over the last week, Donald Trump has surged to a massive national lead in the GOP presidential primary. Currently, the billionaire businessman sits at 42% with likely Republican primary voters. His closest competitor is Ben Carson, who sits at just below 25%.

Last week both men were pretty much tied up at around 25%. That is a 17 point surge for Trump.

Among all Republicans, Trumps enjoys a 34% to 20% lead over Carson.

Reuters  adds that this “is also bad news for Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL),
 who is widely considered to be emerging as the establishment-backed alternative to Trump.”

Rubio remains stuck at 10%.

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #495 on: November 15, 2015, 11:25:59 am »
Bringing Trump down has shifted to 2nd gear.

A scandalous Op-Ed published in the New York Times has revealed a growing division in evangelical churches about the presidential candidacy of Donald Trump.

Trump’s poll numbers continue to surge and he’s drawing heavy support from evangelical voters. But a leader of the Southern Baptist Convention (SBC), which claims to represent 15 million members, is demanding his members immediately stop supporting Trump.

Russell Moore, the president of the Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission of the SBC, issues a scathing review of Trump in the article. He claimed that Trump’s attitude toward women was that of a “Bronze Age warlord” and that to support Trump, evangelicals must “repudiate everything they believe.”

Moore goes on to make a number of accusations about the GOP front runner: He hints that Trump could be secretly pro-choice, says he made his fortune off “a moral vice and an economic swindle that oppresses the poorest and most desperate,” and says evangelicals and other social conservatives who support Trump are illogical.

It’s no secret that many Christian leaders haven’t been thrilled by the prospect of a Trump candidacy — but could this “holy war” of sorts begin to spread to other denominations? In this fractious and hotly contested 2016 presidential election, this may only be the beginning. And should other religious leaders begin coming out against Trump, it could seriously shake up the future of the GOP race.

https://thehornnews.com/holy-war-religious-leaders-plan-trump-take-down/

Trying every angle to take him down. (  Istill think its the game plan to get him in,  the ol peoples choice scheme)

Who am I

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #496 on: November 15, 2015, 11:57:31 am »
He speaks the truth here!!

Donald Trump Says Tough Gun Control Laws In Paris Contributed To Tragedy

"If they were allowed to carry -- it would have been a much, much different situation."

Amen!!

“You can say what you want, but if they had guns — if our people had guns, if they were allowed to carry — it would have been a much, much different situation,” Trump said to cheers during a political rally at an arena in southeast Texas on Saturday afternoon. “I hear it all the time, you know. You look at certain cities that have the highest violence, the highest problem with guns and shootings and killings — Chicago is an example, toughest gun laws in the United States, nothing but problems. So our country better get smart because we’re not smart right now.”

again Amen

http://www.infowars.com/donald-trump-says-tough-gun-control-laws-in-paris-contributed-to-tragedy/

Who am I

Offline iamc2

« Reply #497 on: November 18, 2015, 07:07:36 pm »
Almost half the Nation [42%] would Vote for Trump---GOOD---we need a man with Bollocks! 8)

Offline Adolf Hilter

« Reply #498 on: November 20, 2015, 10:48:07 am »
The difference between a Trumpdroid and an Obamadroid is ?

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #499 on: November 20, 2015, 12:51:15 pm »
The  R behind the name and he's american

Who am I

Offline Qster

Donald Trump -- 2016
« Reply #500 on: November 20, 2015, 03:26:59 pm »
Trump gave an interview to Yahoo news from which I have taken the following quotes

"we're going to have to do things we have never done before"

"I think that everyone is feeling that security will rule"

"certain things will be done that we never thought would happen in this country"

"we're going to have to do things which were unthinkable a year ago"

He then did not rule out a Muslim database in the US..

When asked later about this by an nbc reporter he said that he was in favor of a Muslim database and that it would only take good management..

Well the Nazis were great managers..meticulous in fact..

You can find these interviews in the video at the link below.

So my question to the Trumpistas is this: How do you like Trump's open statements that he will sacrifice liberty for security, in a way that would have been 'unthinkable' just a year ago?

And what about a Muslim database..and maybe they should wear a crescent armband?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3326559/It-s-management-Donald-Trump-backs-mandatory-database-track-Muslims-United-States.html#ixzz3s3Mzs8oU

Offline Qster

« Reply #501 on: November 20, 2015, 03:45:49 pm »
Neo-fascist Donald Trump wants more of your freedoms..and a database of Muslims in the US

Trump gave an interview to Yahoo news from which I have taken the following quotes

"certain things will be done that we never thought would happen in this country"

He then did not rule out a Muslim database in the US..

When asked later about this by an nbc reporter he said that he was in favor of a Muslim database and that it would only take good management..

Well the Nazis were great managers..meticulous in fact..

You can find these interviews in the video at the link below.

So my question to the Trumpistas is this: How do you like Trump's open statements that he will sacrifice liberty for security, in a way that would have been 'unthinkable' just a year ago?

And what about a Muslim database..and maybe they should wear a crescent armband?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3326559/It-s-management-Donald-Trump-backs-mandatory-database-track-Muslims-United-States.html#ixzz3s3Mzs8oU

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #502 on: November 20, 2015, 04:50:30 pm »

^^^  I thought the FBI already had data-bases ... what am I missing here?

Offline Effie Trinket

« Reply #503 on: November 20, 2015, 05:29:50 pm »
I already knew beforehand that Trump, and ANY pre-approved candidate for that matter, is already a de facto slave to the banker owned MIC.  He just proved it with his latest statements.

I can guarantee you that in whatever ways he may seem like he is aligning himself with the Constitution, he will reveal himself to be a LIAR in those areas as well.  Example, if he became "President" he would reveal himself to actually be anti-gun (remember, "CONSERVATIVE", "REPUBLICAN" GWB HOODWINKED THE F_UCK OUT OF EVERYONE BY CONVINCING EVERYONE HE WAS PRO-GUN--GUESS WHAT?  GWB RAMMED THROUGH THE UNCONSTITUTIONAL 2007 NICS, INSTANT BACKGROUND CHECK BS, THAT WAS THE THING THAT MADE IT SO YOU COULD NO LONGER BUY A SHOTGUN OR LONG GUN ANONYMOUSLY, BECAUSE THAT "LAW" MADE IT SO YOU HAD TO SHOW ID WHEN YOU BOUGHT ONE, AND THEY SWIPE YOUR ID, WHICH UNBEKNOWNST TO YOU, INSTANTLY ***REGISTERS*** YOU WITH THE FEDS WITH THOSE FIREARMS.  There's no way under hell the elite would ever allow anyone to become President that is against any of the elites agendas.

You cannot claim that you are for the second amendment while simultaneously saying you would surveil ANYONE in America.  Trump is supporting and defending treason, pure and simple.  Every amendment is essential.  The 4th amendment is every bit as important as the 2nd.

This thing about databases is a huge joke and an insult to ones intelligence.  Everyone is in a GLOBAL database, and in multiple databases.  Holy shit who the f_ck does Trump think he's shitting?  The FBI had ASSASSINATION LISTS of American citizens all the way back to the manufactured Vietnam war, solely for anyone who was PROTESTING our actions there, 50 years before the NDAA.  What the hell do you think they have today if they had that back then? 

I'll say it again, Trump would show that he was a pathetic corporatist whore lying shitbag just like Obama did.  His apparent opposing views to Obama are just as FAKE as Obama's views purportedly opposing George W. Bush.  He is a deceiver.  People are so desperate that THEY WANT TO BELIEVE THERE'S SOMEONE WHO'S GOOD, WELL GUESS WHAT, THERE ISN'T.

Being for surveillance of anyone for any reason without probable cause and without a legitimate court order is someone who is agreeing with a fundamental element of a police state.  With these recent statements alone, there would be no difference to Obama illegally running for a 3rd term and Trump getting "elected" for his 1st term.  None, zero.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #504 on: November 20, 2015, 05:33:09 pm »
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/260926-trump-muslim-database-was-reporters-idea

Trump: Muslim database was reporter’s idea

Donald Trump is distancing himself from the suggestion that he wants to create a database to track Muslims in the U.S.

In a tweet on Friday, he said the idea came from a reporter.

Trump refused to rule out a database and special IDs for Muslims in an interview with Yahoo! on Thursday.

“Certain things will be done that we never thought would happen in this country in terms of information and learning about the enemy,” he said when asked if he would implement the programs.

After he was asked about the comment later that evening by an NBC News reporter, Trump said he would “certainly implement” a database to track Muslims in the U.S.

When asked whether Muslims would be legally required to sign up for the database, he said, “They have to be. They have to be.”

The GOP primary front-runner has been widely criticized for the controversial comments that come after the terrorist attack in Paris last week.

Fellow Republican presidential candidates Jeb Bush and Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) have refused to back the plans.

Democratic primary front-runner Hillary Clinton said Trump’s rhetoric on Muslims is “shocking," while rival Bernie Sanders called it "outrageous and bigoted."

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #505 on: November 20, 2015, 05:35:07 pm »

True.  (I think our dogs are on the data-bases.   Sarcasm)

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #506 on: November 20, 2015, 05:49:48 pm »

^^^   ;D

I am just not understanding the hoopla over FBI data-bases of MUSLIMS ...
like EFFIE said, THAT'S WHAT THEY DO ... and usually over-the-top and
outside the law. Every time some violent muslim-killer event goes down
the Feds announce, "Oh yeah ... we've been watching those guys for YEARS!"
So why the heck did they NOT ARREST the scumbags?

More surveillance = probably NOT.
More arrests and deportation = YES!

Islamic individuals and organizations that are giving comfort to the
enemies of Western culture should be arrested and deported if there
is a place to deport them to ... and the US govt should
QUIT GIVING THEM RELIGIOUS COVER!

Offline Effie Trinket

« Reply #507 on: November 20, 2015, 06:18:35 pm »
^^^   ;D

I am just not understanding the hoopla over FBI data-bases of MUSLIMS ...
like EFFIE said, THAT'S WHAT THEY DO ... and usually over-the-top and
outside the law. Every time some violent muslim-killer event goes down
the Feds announce, "Oh yeah ... we've been watching those guys for YEARS!"
So why the heck did they NOT ARREST the scumbags?

More surveillance = probably NOT.
More arrests and deportation = YES!

Islamic individuals and organizations that are giving comfort to the
enemies of Western culture should be arrested and deported if there
is a place to deport them to ... and the US govt should
QUIT GIVING THEM RELIGIOUS COVER!
ALL that "Muslims" represent within the narratives of CSIS member statements, RAND Corporation, CFR, DoD , DoJ, Pentagon spokespersons et.al., is that THEY ARE TALKED ABOUT TO DISTRACT FROM THE FACT THAT TPTB CONSIDERS EVERYONE THAT IS NOT THEM, THE ENEMY.  And they continually JUXTAPOSE "Muslim" "terror attacks", with "Domestic", "lone wolf", "white", "terror attacks".  This overwhelms the psyche of the average person, and wears people down, hoping to make people beg for fake security ala the military/intelligence industrial complex--they very criminals who orchestrated and think-tanked all of these "threats" that could NEVER EXIST ORGANICALLY, NATURALLY, by individuals acting all by themselves or in these alleged "groups".

LOL, the criminal defense contractors have drones now that have cameras with 4K resolution capability (that's 4 times Blu ray resolution) cameras all over the streets, every "wearable computer" sending data to the yottabyte NSA storage facility in Utah.  The NWO OVERTHREW QADAFFI, murdered people and destroyed massive infrastructure by firing 200 cruise missiles into Libya, and we're supposed to believe that this same military industrial complex is incapabl;e of stopping a bunch of guys with bombs strapped to themselves and AK-47's?  The MIC that was powerful enough to stop the Russians in the Cold War, can't stop these super duper Muslim soldiers.  HOLY SHIT we all better give them more taxpayer money so they can finally defend America, because with the trillion+ spent, we're still not safe!

Offline Qster

« Reply #508 on: November 20, 2015, 06:30:27 pm »

Who knows what they have outside of law. The point is that Trump is advocating compulsory registration on a Muslim List, which is a very different proposition to intelligence agencies keeping tabs on certain persons of interest.

Trump is also advocating doing the 'unthinkable' in sacrificing liberty for security. Do I detect a collective shrug from the Trumpistas about that too?

Offline Effie Trinket

« Reply #509 on: November 20, 2015, 07:04:41 pm »
Who knows what they have outside of law. The point is that Trump is advocating compulsory registration on a Muslim List, which is a very different proposition to intelligence agencies keeping tabs on certain persons of interest.
Outside of the law?  What they have inside of the law is illegal because the laws are illegal.

What Trump is advocating is just as anti-American and unconstitutional as everything that all of the 3 and 4 letter agencies and privatized intel corps have been doing.  All Muslim "terrorists" are manufactured destabilization assets.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #510 on: November 20, 2015, 08:40:02 pm »
Outside of the law?  What they have inside of the law is illegal because the laws are illegal.

What Trump is advocating is just as anti-American and unconstitutional as everything that all of the 3 and 4 letter agencies and privatized intel corps have been doing.  All Muslim "terrorists" are manufactured destabilization assets.

Outstanding description!

“manufactured destabilization assets”

or perhaps

managed destabilization assets

That phrase needs to spread. Time to move on, be progressive.

“terrorist” is passé. Too generic.

I'll just have to remember M-D-A and casually insert it into the conversation.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #511 on: November 20, 2015, 08:44:03 pm »

Majority of Americans Feel
Like ‘Stranger in Own Country’

by MIKE FLYNN  20 Nov 2015

"
According to the Reuters survey, 58 percent Americans say they “don’t identify with what America has become.” While Republicans and Independents are the most likely to agree with this statement, even 45 percent of Democrats share this feeling.

"
The Trump phenomenon is not simply the product of a media-savvy, hyper-personality candidate. It is drawing strength from very real sentiments of a huge block of voters. The Republican party may take out Trump, but it alienates these voters at its peril.

√  READ: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/20/majority-americans-feel-like-stranger-country/

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #512 on: November 21, 2015, 08:42:47 am »
EffieTrinket
I'll say it again, Trump would show that he was a pathetic corporatist whore lying shitbag just like Obama did.  His apparent opposing views to Obama are just as FAKE as Obama's views purportedly opposing George W. Bush.  He is a deceiver.  People are so desperate that THEY WANT TO BELIEVE THERE'S SOMEONE WHO'S GOOD, WELL GUESS WHAT, THERE ISN'T.

Thank you I've been trying to say that all along.   

Who am I

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #513 on: November 21, 2015, 11:53:59 am »
EffieTrinket
Thank you I've been trying to say that all along.

But you could be wrong and Trump has been empowered with the spirit of Liberty and Justice for all.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Qster

« Reply #514 on: November 21, 2015, 12:12:38 pm »
But you could be wrong and Trump has been empowered with the spirit of Liberty and Justice for all.

Not really. He wants to put all Muslims on a list - not much justice there.

And he wants to sacrifice what's left of liberty for 'security'.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #515 on: November 21, 2015, 12:20:10 pm »
Not really. He wants to put all Muslims on a list - not much justice there.

And he wants to sacrifice what's left of liberty for 'security'.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/667777348029292544
I didn't suggest a database-a reporter did. We must defeat Islamic terrorism & have surveillance, including a watch list, to protect America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vUrAMxmO_A
MARS ATTACKS don't run we are your friends scene
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #516 on: November 21, 2015, 12:30:50 pm »
^^^

... personally I think it may come down to
an electronic means of tracking new, suspicious
migrants ... maybe in a few months after they kill
a few thouand blowing up malls and mega-churches.
And it is prudent ... we track all manner of people
now with bracelets, etc. But this is not to advocate
tracking ALL muslims in the US ... I assume many are good
citizens, integrated, truthfully against their 7th century
brethren.

Offline Qster

« Reply #517 on: November 21, 2015, 12:31:19 pm »
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/667777348029292544
I didn't suggest a database-a reporter did. We must defeat Islamic terrorism & have surveillance, including a watch list, to protect America

Those are weasel backtracking words from Trump; it makes no difference who brought the idea up, but rather how Trump responded to it.

On security, he said the following:

It's true the reporter brought up the idea of a Muslim List but Trump did not rule it out.

And later he said that he would implement such a list and all it would take is good management. Make no mistake, regardless of his current revisionism, what he said was not a terrorist watch list but specifically a compulsory registration list for all Muslims.

See video here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3326559/It-s-management-Donald-Trump-backs-mandatory-database-track-Muslims-United-States.html#ixzz3s3Mzs8oU

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #518 on: November 21, 2015, 12:36:13 pm »
^^^

Qster, I hope it is none of your family that is blown up by unchecked Boko Haram wannabes.

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #519 on: November 21, 2015, 01:28:55 pm »

I do sincerely hope I am.

Who am I