Author Topic: Donald Trump -- 2016  (Read 818681 times)

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
Re: Donald Trump - "The Deceiver" - 2016
« Reply #440 on: October 26, 2015, 05:32:41 pm »

… found this at RENSE.COM.
   ;D

Trump - A Master Negotiator...Look
Source Unknown  10-26-15

When Trump purchased and rebuilt Mar-A-Lago, the Grand mansion and estate In Palm Beach, Florida; he got into a dispute with the city, who are well known for being strict on zoning regulations.

Trump put up a 50 foot flag pole even though 30 foot is the maximum allowed. The city imposed a $1,000 dollar fine per day.

While Trump and the city argued back and forth, finally when the fine had reached $120,000 dollars Trump proposed a solution.

He would donate that amount to veterans organizations, would move the flag and pole to a different location in front of the mansion and would only use a 30 foot flag pole. The city agreed.So Trump brought in the company who does Golf course construction had them build a 20 foot high grassy hill and put a 30 foot flag pole on top of that…

Thank you Mr. TRUMP for flying our flag high and donating to our veterans, you’re a TRUE AMERICAN.   Do you think Obama or Hillary would have done this?  Not a chance.

http://rense.com/general96/trumpmaster.html
St. Augustine: -The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself.-

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #441 on: October 26, 2015, 05:43:42 pm »
^^^^That was the wonderful part,  was also thrown in as  part of the deal was he dropped his $25million lawsuit against the town.  Obama and Hillary wouldn't of done that either.

On October 3, 2006, Trump raised a 20-by-30-foot (6.1 by 9.1 m) American flag on an 80-foot (24 m) flagpole at Mar-a-Lago. Town zoning officials asked Trump to adhere to town zoning codes that limit flagpoles to a height of 42 feet (13 m).[10] This dispute led the town council of Palm Beach to charge Trump $1,250 for every day the flag at Mar-A-Lago remained. Trump filed a lawsuit against the town.[11] The flag pole incident was quietly resolved. The six-month stand-off ended as town officials agreed to a settlement that will lower the banner 10 feet (3.0 m) and move it away from the ocean. All fines were dropped and Trump contributed $100,000 to various charities for Iraq War veterans, the American flag or veterans' hospitals. Trump dropped his $25 million lawsuit against the town
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mar-A-Lago
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline larsonstdoc

Re: Donald Trump -- 2016
« Reply #442 on: October 29, 2015, 10:52:41 pm »
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2015/10/29/hack_media_meme_trump_fading

excerpt from the article below....

Limbaugh--Hack Media Meme: Trump Fading

RUSH:  According to all the online polls, ladies and gentlemen, after the debate, some of them were scientific, some of them were not, but regardless, according to the all of the online polls, including Drudge and TIME and even CNBC's own poll, Donald Trump won that thing going away last night.  Now, a lot of people, "Rush, how can that be?"  And the media, "He didn't say much. He didn't insult anybody."  If you don't understand this -- this is the point I made earlier in the Jeb campaign not recognizing where they are, what they're up against, the nature of the electorate this time around.

Trump has established a bond with his voters.  There hasn't been anything happen that makes them lose any enthusiasm for him.  The media isn't gonna be able to do that. Other candidates aren't gonna be able to do that.  You're not gonna be able to beat Trump by taking him out.  The only way anybody's gonna beat Trump is being better than he is, which is as it should be.  The media thinks they can take anybody out they want to take out. So they're all: "Trump's in decline. Trump didn't show up last night. Trump was not nearly as bombastic. Trump wasn't who Trump is. Trump didn't insult Mexicans."  Doesn't matter.  Trump showed up. Trump was engaged. Trump had things to say and they made sense and he scored points, mission accomplished.  What do you people think, that he has to go out and insult people like that's what you think he does and that's why you think people like him?

I tell you, all of this is so insulting to me.  Trump's only there because we have a bunch of bigoted Republicans that hate Mexicans and Trump went out and tapped into it, and that's what they think, and that's why they don't deserve our attention and our time whatsoever on their networks for any amount of serious discussion about the next presidency and the future of this country because they are not interested in anything but their own bigotry, their own racism, their own small-mindedness.  The time has long passed that we need to stop catering to these people, as we though somehow need them.  Because that's the message of this campaign:  We don't need them.  The leaders in this campaign have done it despite the media and without them, and that is a good lesson for everybody to learn.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #443 on: October 29, 2015, 11:00:07 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/29/exclusive-donald-trump-rights-ship-on-immigration-demands-disney-rehire-workers-replaced-by-cheap-foreign-labor-calls-rubio-silicon-valleys-puppet/

excerpt below....

EXCLUSIVE — DONALD TRUMP RIGHTS SHIP ON IMMIGRATION: DEMANDS DISNEY REHIRE WORKERS REPLACED BY CHEAP FOREIGN LABOR, CALLS RUBIO ‘SILICON VALLEY’S PUPPET’

BNN: The media has been filled with stories about companies flying in low-wage H-1B workers to replace American workers in tech jobs. Adding insult to injury, these American workers have been forced to train their replacements. If you were President, would you put a stop to this practice?

DT: Day one. This is why I got into this race. Because the everyday working person in this country is getting screwed. Lobbyists write the rules to benefit the rich and powerful. They buy off Senators like to help them get rich at the expense of working Americans by using H-1B visas–so called “high tech” visas–to replace American workers in all sorts of solid middle class jobs. If I am President, I will not issue any H-1B visas to companies that replace American workers and my Department of Justice will pursue action against them.

BNN: Hundreds of workers at Disney were forced to train their foreign replacements. But while Florida Senator Nelson rallied to their cause, Senator Rubio did not. While Nelson has called for an investigation, Rubio has not. While Nelson has called to reduce H-1Bs, Rubio has demanded more. Senator Rubio has been the top promoter in Congress for expanding the H-1B program even though millions American tech workers are out of jobs. Rubio’s new bill triples H-1Bs and has zero protections for American workers. Advocates for tech workers said Rubio’s bill would “destroy” the U.S. tech workforce. Rubio’s bill is even endorsed by the CEO of Disney. What do you think of Rubio’s bill?

DT: It’s a disaster. It would allow any company in America to replace any worker with cheaper foreign labor. It legalizes job theft. It gives companies the legal right to pass over Americans, displace Americans, or directly replace Americans for good-paying middle class jobs. More than 80 percent of these H-1Bs are paid less than the average wage. Senator Rubio works for the lobbyists, not for Americans. That is why he is receiving more money from Silicon Valley than any other candidate in this race. He is their puppet.

BNN: During the debate, Senator Rubio listed several protections he thought American workers should receive. But the New York Times said Rubio’s bill would does the opposite of what he said, and does not contain a single one of the protections he mentioned. Instead, his bill simply triples the number of H-1B visas given as low-wage substitutes to corporations. Does Rubio have a problem with the truth?

DT: Yes, Senator Rubio is incapable of telling the truth. He should be disqualified for dishonesty alone.

BNN: Do you think agree with Senator Rubio that there is a shortage of talented Americans?

DT: Rubio is dead wrong. America produces the best and brightest in the world. It’s time to stand up for own students–many of whom are racked with terrible, terrible debt and facing a disastrous job market. We are graduating two times more students in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) than find jobs in those fields every year. We have a surplus of talented Americans and we need them to get jobs first.

BNN: What should happen with the Florida workers who have been replaced?

DT: I am calling TODAY on Disney to hire back every one of the workers they replaced, and I am calling on Rubio to immediately rescind his sponsorship of the I-Squared bill and apologize to every Floridian for endorsing it. I am further calling on Rubio to return the money he has received from Silicon Valley CEOs and to donate the money to a charity helping unemployed Americans whose jobs Rubio has helped to destroy.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #444 on: October 31, 2015, 03:59:57 pm »
Wonderful plan for vets.  from drudge:

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump on Saturday announced a plan to reform the veterans health system at a rally in Norfolk, Va.

“We’re going to take care of those wounded warriors and we’re going to take care of our vets better than anybody."he said, speaking in front the USS Wisconsin — the same spot where now-Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) was formally introduced as Mitt Romney’s running mate in 2012.

ADVERTISEMENT

Trump promised that in his administration, veterans would receive better healthcare more quickly.

"The plan will ensure our veterans get the care they need, wherever and whenever they need it," he said.

Trump said that he would institute policies that would see Veterans Affairs (VA) facilities competing with non-VA hospitals. He said that under his plan, any veteran could go to a doctor that accepts Medicare and receive care.

In a winding indictment of the VA system, he targeted Veterans Health Administration hospitals that came under fire in the last year for keeping long wait lists of veterans who needed crucial care.

“Think about me going to my doctor’s office and waiting four days,” he said. "If I wait 15 minutes, I’m angry as hell at the doctor.”

Trump said the VA system needed to be maintained but reformed.

“I don’t want to get rid of it, I want to supplement it," he said.

He promised to fire "the corrupt and incompetent VA executives who let our veterans down" and update the VA's policies to meet the needs of the younger veterans who served in Iraq and Afghanistan.

"The fact that many VA hospitals don’t permanently staff OB-GYN doctors shows an utter lack of respect for the growing number of female veterans,” Trump said, pledging that under his leadership, every VA hospital would have doctors specializing in women's health.

Veterans hospitals would, he added, put in place technology that connect patients to doctors and allows them to manage their care.

Trump, who appeared to break from his extemporaneous remarks to consult a document while speaking about his policy proposal, said he would also invest in policies to help ease the transition from active duty to civilian life.

He pledged to institute programs to help veterans start businesses and find employment, including by incentivizing companies to hire veterans.

His administration would also partner with non-profit organizations working on veterans issues, he said.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/gop-primaries/258755-trump-lays-out-plan-to-reform-veterans-affairs
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #445 on: November 01, 2015, 11:29:07 am »
MAN, POOR GUY HAD IT ROUGH !!! ::) This side of the super rich is typical  he has no idea what rough is.

Donald Trump on Monday said his climb to the top of the business world hasn't been an easy one and depicted a $1 million loan from his father as "small."
video hits the truth pretty close.
http://therealnews.com/t2/component/hwdvideoshare/viewvideo/79821

Who am I

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #446 on: November 01, 2015, 01:34:53 pm »
http://us.cnn.com/2015/10/31/politics/donald-trump-syria-super-pacs/index.html

Obama better include toe tags and body bags with these troops.  50 troops into a country the size of Washington state.  Insanity.  Donald has it right.

Trump slams Obama over ground troops in Syria

Norfolk, Virginia (CNN)Donald Trump on Saturday knocked President Barack Obama's decision to deploy fewer than 50 Special Operations forces on the ground in Syria, suggesting the strategy is a half-measure.

"I think we have a president who just doesn't know what he's doing," Trump told CNN. "You either do it or you don't do it. Fifty people. He puts 50 people."

Trump did not say whether he would deploy more troops to Syria as president, but simply said, "You either do it or you don't do it."

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #447 on: November 01, 2015, 01:48:04 pm »
Recent tweets from Mr. Trump....

Marco Rubio will not win. Weak on illegal immigration, strong on amnesty and has the appearance to killers of the world as a "lightweight".

Anybody that believes in strong borders and stopping illegal immigration cannot vote for Marco Rubio.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #448 on: November 01, 2015, 02:23:42 pm »
All Republicans except Rand Paul and Ben Carson are going to help the Globalists inundate America with foreigners to the point where the majority fails to support the Federated-Republic.  Divide and conquer is the Globalists' strategy.

Offline Qster

« Reply #449 on: November 01, 2015, 03:24:25 pm »

… found this at RENSE.COM.
   ;D

Trump - A Master Negotiator...Look
Source Unknown  10-26-15

The President does not do the negotiating, that is done far in advance of any summit meeting.

I reckon that Trump would be out of his depth negotiating treaties and agreements anyway. He would be the guy who would have to sell it to the general public, and he'd be pretty good at that.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #450 on: November 01, 2015, 07:15:05 pm »
 I'll say this again: 'Trump has had a change of heart; just as President JFK had!

...Trump is the Real Deal...' and he can put America back on TOP!

...all the folks I speak with: old & young: --- All understand the game---and Trump is their man to out smart the other players in THE GAME!

...Mr. Trump has already perplexed the Re-Dumb-Ya-Cans----and I think this is GOOD for our Nation!
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #451 on: November 01, 2015, 08:21:32 pm »
The minute he signs an anti-Bilderberg pledge I'll be on board.  I doubt he will do it.

I also doubt Alex will have him on to do it live on air.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #452 on: November 01, 2015, 09:32:36 pm »
^^^

... can you imagine the DONALD at one
of those wussy build-a-burger meet-ups?
Dang ... THAT I would like to see!

St. Augustine: -The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself.-

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #453 on: November 02, 2015, 07:03:07 pm »
Well I am fed up with False Saviors and moronic American voters.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #454 on: November 02, 2015, 07:53:20 pm »
Trump is running this Re-Dumb-La-Cant's GROUP ... into a NEW area of American Politics---and this is a Good move!

We are now watching the Biggest mix in recent political history...

...will Trump win? I think he will...because he has perseverance! 8)

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #455 on: November 03, 2015, 09:01:26 am »
http://www.newswithviews.com/NWV-News/news475.htm

NWV News -- Trump Vows to Reform the Veterans Administration - Stop Abuses

TRUMP VOWS TO REFORM THE VETERANS ADMINISTRATION - STOP ABUSES

Trump vows to stop the hundreds of thousands of deaths of war veterans at the hands of Washington politicians

Literally hundreds of thousands of military veterans listed in the Department of Veterans Affairs enrollment system passed-away before bureaucrats finally processed their applications for life-saving healthcare, according to a report by the Office of the Inspector General at the Veteran's Administration in Washington, D.C.

In the midst of a heated presidential campaign cycle, most of the Republican Party and all of the Democratic Party candidates have basically ignored the accusations of gross negligence and even criminal activity within a system that is supposed to care for men and women who fought for their nation. For example, Hillary Clinton claims to be a progressive who cares about the American people, but she finds talking about "a war on women more important than helping men and women who actually fought in a real war, according to former U.S. Marine Sid Franes, who later served as a police officer. Franes believes the only candidate he believes is sincere about helping veterans is Donald Trump.

The VA's inspector general found that out of about 800,000 records stalled in the agency's system for managing healthcare enrollment, there were more than 307,000 records that belonged to veterans who had died months or years in the past. The inspector general said due to inadequacies in the quality of the data, the number of records did not represent all veterans pursuing their benefits in VA healthcare.

In addition, the agency's system for documenting whether a veteran was still alive or had died contributed to errors that included compensation being paid to veterans who already died and records claiming they had visited doctors when it was impossible since they were deceased.

The report reveals a "culture of mismanagement " within the VA's healthcare system, including a lack of oversight of records, computer problems within the records system, and a working system for identifying those veterans who dead. The inspector general that "the office responsible for enrollment has not effectively managed its business processes to ensure the consistent creation and maintenance of essential data."

The report said an internal VA investigation in 2010 found staffers had hidden veterans' applications in their desks so they could process them at a later time, but human resources later recommended the staffers responsible not be disciplined.

THE DONALD AND THE INCOMPETENT GOVERNMENT SYSTEM

During an enormous rally on Saturday for the man known by many as “The Donald” in Norfolk, Virginia, Trump told his supporters: “We’re going to take care of those wounded warriors and we’re going to take care of our vets better than anybody. [My] plan will ensure our veterans get the care they need, wherever and whenever they need it.”

Trump was referring to the only comprehensive plan addressing what should be one of the biggest scandals in the Obama administration. On his campaign website – www.donaldjtrump.com – his campaign team, including Gerri McDaniel, known to her colleagues as Geek Girl, posted a policy paper that if implemented would make life easier and longer for the men and women who politicians use as stage props, but never seem to care about their welfare, according to former U.S. Marine non-commissioned officer Sid Franes.

“Obama and his Democrat colleagues have as much affection for military personnel as they do for local police officers and sheriffs. I’ve seen their ‘love’ for warriors and cops and you can keep it. We are cannon fodder for their political schemes,” said Franes, who after eight years in the military resigned and became a police officer.

During the Virginia rally held on Saturday in front of the USS Wisconsin, Trump said, “I don’t want to get rid of it, I want to supplement it.” Yet he said he would fire “the corrupt and incompetent VA executives who let our veterans down.”

The GOP candidate, who is being denigrated by both the Democrat and Republican establishments, also blasted the VA for its lack of obstetric help for women, asserting, “The fact that many VA hospitals don’t permanently staff OB-GYN doctors shows an utter lack of respect for the growing number of female veterans.”

Trump also vowed, “We’re going to replace [the current medical facilities) with more effective ones to get our veterans working, which is what they want to do. We’re going to transform the VA to meet the needs of the current veterans. Exposing and addressing the VA’s inefficiencies and shortcomings will be rewarded, not punished. We’re going to find out why it’s going bad and we’re going to fix it.”

DEMOCRAT AND RINO POLITICIANS SHOULD GET OUT OF THE WAY?

"Polls of GOP rank and file show Trump is the presidential favorite. Trump and Ben Carson combined get 50% or more support. Establishment candidates should get out of the race. The people do not want them. All they can do is screw things up. Republicans should get behind Trump, demolish the wicked witch of the left and make America great again," said the man the Washington Post called the Gun Dean, John Snyder.

A recent Ipsos/Reuters online poll shows Trump at 29% and Ben Carson at 27% for a 56% total. An Economist/You Gov poll shows Trump at 32% and Carson at 18% for a 50% total. An IBD/TIPP poll shows Trump at 28% and Carson at 23% for a 51% total.

According to an AP-GfK poll, Republican registered voters say they prefer an outsider candidate to an insider by a 77% to 22% margin.

"The message is clear: Republicans want a change, a big change. They think successful New York businessman Trump can reinvigorate United States manufacturing, restore economic dominance and promote domestic job growth," declared Snyder, who is sits on the board of advisors for the National Association of Chiefs of Police, as well as the American Federation of Police and Concerned Citizens.

"GOP leaders should get the message. Let them drop the petty infighting and attack the promoters of gun control, abortion, international weakness and military indecisiveness in the Democrat party," said the former editor for the National Rifle Association (NRA) magazines.

Wake up, it's our last chance to save American Veterans. Please, make this article to go VIRAL. Send it to everyone you know.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #456 on: November 03, 2015, 05:25:25 pm »
http://www.newswithviews.com/NWV-News/news475.htm

NWV News -- Trump Vows to Reform the Veterans Administration - Stop Abuses

TRUMP VOWS TO REFORM THE VETERANS ADMINISTRATION - STOP ABUSES

Trump vows to stop the hundreds of thousands of deaths of war veterans at the hands of Washington politicians

Literally hundreds of thousands of military veterans listed in the Department of Veterans Affairs enrollment system passed-away before bureaucrats finally processed their applications for life-saving healthcare, according to a report by the Office of the Inspector General at the Veteran's Administration in Washington, D.C.

In the midst of a heated presidential campaign cycle, most of the Republican Party and all of the Democratic Party candidates have basically ignored the accusations of gross negligence and even criminal activity within a system that is supposed to care for men and women who fought for their nation. For example, Hillary Clinton claims to be a progressive who cares about the American people, but she finds talking about "a war on women more important than helping men and women who actually fought in a real war, according to former U.S. Marine Sid Franes, who later served as a police officer. Franes believes the only candidate he believes is sincere about helping veterans is Donald Trump.

The VA's inspector general found that out of about 800,000 records stalled in the agency's system for managing healthcare enrollment, there were more than 307,000 records that belonged to veterans who had died months or years in the past. The inspector general said due to inadequacies in the quality of the data, the number of records did not represent all veterans pursuing their benefits in VA healthcare.

In addition, the agency's system for documenting whether a veteran was still alive or had died contributed to errors that included compensation being paid to veterans who already died and records claiming they had visited doctors when it was impossible since they were deceased.

The report reveals a "culture of mismanagement " within the VA's healthcare system, including a lack of oversight of records, computer problems within the records system, and a working system for identifying those veterans who dead. The inspector general that "the office responsible for enrollment has not effectively managed its business processes to ensure the consistent creation and maintenance of essential data."

The report said an internal VA investigation in 2010 found staffers had hidden veterans' applications in their desks so they could process them at a later time, but human resources later recommended the staffers responsible not be disciplined.

THE DONALD AND THE INCOMPETENT GOVERNMENT SYSTEM

During an enormous rally on Saturday for the man known by many as “The Donald” in Norfolk, Virginia, Trump told his supporters: “We’re going to take care of those wounded warriors and we’re going to take care of our vets better than anybody. [My] plan will ensure our veterans get the care they need, wherever and whenever they need it.”

Trump was referring to the only comprehensive plan addressing what should be one of the biggest scandals in the Obama administration. On his campaign website – www.donaldjtrump.com – his campaign team, including Gerri McDaniel, known to her colleagues as Geek Girl, posted a policy paper that if implemented would make life easier and longer for the men and women who politicians use as stage props, but never seem to care about their welfare, according to former U.S. Marine non-commissioned officer Sid Franes.

“Obama and his Democrat colleagues have as much affection for military personnel as they do for local police officers and sheriffs. I’ve seen their ‘love’ for warriors and cops and you can keep it. We are cannon fodder for their political schemes,” said Franes, who after eight years in the military resigned and became a police officer.

During the Virginia rally held on Saturday in front of the USS Wisconsin, Trump said, “I don’t want to get rid of it, I want to supplement it.” Yet he said he would fire “the corrupt and incompetent VA executives who let our veterans down.”

The GOP candidate, who is being denigrated by both the Democrat and Republican establishments, also blasted the VA for its lack of obstetric help for women, asserting, “The fact that many VA hospitals don’t permanently staff OB-GYN doctors shows an utter lack of respect for the growing number of female veterans.”

Trump also vowed, “We’re going to replace [the current medical facilities) with more effective ones to get our veterans working, which is what they want to do. We’re going to transform the VA to meet the needs of the current veterans. Exposing and addressing the VA’s inefficiencies and shortcomings will be rewarded, not punished. We’re going to find out why it’s going bad and we’re going to fix it.”

DEMOCRAT AND RINO POLITICIANS SHOULD GET OUT OF THE WAY?

"Polls of GOP rank and file show Trump is the presidential favorite. Trump and Ben Carson combined get 50% or more support. Establishment candidates should get out of the race. The people do not want them. All they can do is screw things up. Republicans should get behind Trump, demolish the wicked witch of the left and make America great again," said the man the Washington Post called the Gun Dean, John Snyder.

A recent Ipsos/Reuters online poll shows Trump at 29% and Ben Carson at 27% for a 56% total. An Economist/You Gov poll shows Trump at 32% and Carson at 18% for a 50% total. An IBD/TIPP poll shows Trump at 28% and Carson at 23% for a 51% total.

According to an AP-GfK poll, Republican registered voters say they prefer an outsider candidate to an insider by a 77% to 22% margin.

"The message is clear: Republicans want a change, a big change. They think successful New York businessman Trump can reinvigorate United States manufacturing, restore economic dominance and promote domestic job growth," declared Snyder, who is sits on the board of advisors for the National Association of Chiefs of Police, as well as the American Federation of Police and Concerned Citizens.

"GOP leaders should get the message. Let them drop the petty infighting and attack the promoters of gun control, abortion, international weakness and military indecisiveness in the Democrat party," said the former editor for the National Rifle Association (NRA) magazines.

Wake up, it's our last chance to save American Veterans. Please, make this article to go VIRAL. Send it to everyone you know.
Doc. nice info and I do believe Trump will HELP the VETS!

...I talk to folks everyday and the more I hear; The more I hear Trump---Good thing that Americans are telling the DC BS crowed  to GO TO HELL!

...The younger folks are Awake and they are Sick of Washington---The Game is Over for The Power Elite   8)

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #457 on: November 03, 2015, 11:03:56 pm »
http://www.amazon.com/Crippled-America-Make-Great-Again/product-reviews/1501137964/ref=cm_cr_dp_synop?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending#RVIP4UDFP8K9U

Trump's new book came out today.  Yes I bought the book at Walmart and plan on reading it tomorrow.

TWO 5 STAR REVIEWS FROM AMAZON.....

A clear, convincing, no-nonsense approach to resurrecting America.

I've never commented on or left reviews for Amazon books previously-mostly because there are very few books which merit review-but this is a rare gem. It's an absolutely brilliant, no-nonsense look at some of the major problems facing the country today. This book comes to life with Trump's characteristic "tell-it-like-it-is" attitude and his clear focus on illustrating how to solve important issues logically instead of resorting to fear, anger, or timidity. Is the style/tone a bit bombastic from time to time? Absolutely. However, it adds fire and vigor to the topics at hand, both of which are crucial ingredients in ensuring that all voters understand the significance of the points which are made. While Trump doesn't focus on his failures, there's quite honestly no need to: Every major media outlet (with the exception of a few such as Breitbart) despises the man due to their fear and insecurity about the people electing a President who isn't a puppet and they regularly exaggerate his shortcomings.

A must-read. Apart from the book itself, on a more socially minded note, electing Trump may be the single most important decision the American people make this decade. He's self-funded (doesn't beg from anyone), speaks his mind with clarity, genuinely wants to help, and has a track record of massive business success, something which none of the other career politicians on stage have.

It's time.

It's time to shake up Washington!

Trump's blueprint for America is certainly on the right track and there are specifics laid out here. America is facing some very serious problems. We need a tough leader who isn't a puppet for the special interest groups. Trump is using donors, as well as his own money to fund his campaign. Of course this does not sit well with the lobbyists and special interest groups looking to own the next President. With close to 20 trillion dollars in debt, it seems wise to have a strong business leader making the tough financial decisions for America. His views on trade are also right on the mark. America has made some really bad deals and Trump seems to know how to reverse that trend. Many are trying to label him as anti Latino in order to create fear. He's not anti Latino, he's for legal immigration! He also happens to employ many Latinos. Big difference! He has the fire in his belly and passion for our country to get the job done and shake things up. He has a plan to create jobs and bring back jobs that were lost. He wants to put together a team of highly skilled people to help accomplish his goals. He seems passionate about trying to fix what's broken, so why not give him the chance to do so? We certainly are not better off than we were four or more years ago. Continuing in the direction we are currently heading isn't a wise decision. We need real change, not more broken promises from the politicians who promise the world and don't deliver. Remember folks, nothing is for free along the way. Full disclosure: for those who might think this review is based on political bias, I'm actually a registered Democrat who considers himself an independent thinker.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #458 on: November 04, 2015, 10:16:46 am »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7daYKUB5JBg

More extreme talk from a terrible member of the House of Representatives.
  Youtube video....

Rep. Loretta Sanchez: Donald Trump on SNL is Like Yelling 'Fire' in a Crowded Theater

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #459 on: November 04, 2015, 10:21:28 am »
^^^^^^^^

Remember who Sanchez replaced?  Bob Dornan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEehybv-aUI

I'm Not Sorry: Rep. Bob Dornan: 'Hell No'

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #460 on: November 04, 2015, 05:27:29 pm »
http://www.amazon.com/Crippled-America-Make-Great-Again/product-reviews/1501137964/ref=cm_cr_dp_synop?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending#RVIP4UDFP8K9U

Trump's new book came out today.  Yes I bought the book at Walmart and plan on reading it tomorrow.

TWO 5 STAR REVIEWS FROM AMAZON.....

A clear, convincing, no-nonsense approach to resurrecting America.

I've never commented on or left reviews for Amazon books previously-mostly because there are very few books which merit review-but this is a rare gem. It's an absolutely brilliant, no-nonsense look at some of the major problems facing the country today. This book comes to life with Trump's characteristic "tell-it-like-it-is" attitude and his clear focus on illustrating how to solve important issues logically instead of resorting to fear, anger, or timidity. Is the style/tone a bit bombastic from time to time? Absolutely. However, it adds fire and vigor to the topics at hand, both of which are crucial ingredients in ensuring that all voters understand the significance of the points which are made. While Trump doesn't focus on his failures, there's quite honestly no need to: Every major media outlet (with the exception of a few such as Breitbart) despises the man due to their fear and insecurity about the people electing a President who isn't a puppet and they regularly exaggerate his shortcomings.

A must-read. Apart from the book itself, on a more socially minded note, electing Trump may be the single most important decision the American people make this decade. He's self-funded (doesn't beg from anyone), speaks his mind with clarity, genuinely wants to help, and has a track record of massive business success, something which none of the other career politicians on stage have.

It's time.

It's time to shake up Washington!

Trump's blueprint for America is certainly on the right track and there are specifics laid out here. America is facing some very serious problems. We need a tough leader who isn't a puppet for the special interest groups. Trump is using donors, as well as his own money to fund his campaign. Of course this does not sit well with the lobbyists and special interest groups looking to own the next President. With close to 20 trillion dollars in debt, it seems wise to have a strong business leader making the tough financial decisions for America. His views on trade are also right on the mark. America has made some really bad deals and Trump seems to know how to reverse that trend. Many are trying to label him as anti Latino in order to create fear. He's not anti Latino, he's for legal immigration! He also happens to employ many Latinos. Big difference! He has the fire in his belly and passion for our country to get the job done and shake things up. He has a plan to create jobs and bring back jobs that were lost. He wants to put together a team of highly skilled people to help accomplish his goals. He seems passionate about trying to fix what's broken, so why not give him the chance to do so? We certainly are not better off than we were four or more years ago. Continuing in the direction we are currently heading isn't a wise decision. We need real change, not more broken promises from the politicians who promise the world and don't deliver. Remember folks, nothing is for free along the way. Full disclosure: for those who might think this review is based on political bias, I'm actually a registered Democrat who considers himself an independent thinker.

Very good larsonstdoc!   I actually do like this guy a lot, I also am trying to post not so good points with these good points,  this is for certainty the last chance through elections to turn this country around, I'm not committed to anyone yet, Trump would be my choice by far if he was running on a 3rd party ticket, Yes I am that much against the big 2, who TOGETHER have torn this nation apart. Please post any new ideas he has as you are reading his latest book.  Peace brother

Who am I

Offline iamc2

« Reply #461 on: November 04, 2015, 05:34:45 pm »
 "Go and take em down Mr. Trump-- 8)"

...I have said this before and I will say it again---Trump & Carson are the team to bring America back!

...I pray this occurs: But ya never know---

...if the young folks VOTE; Trump is President: if the youth stay home---our Nation may be done!

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #462 on: November 04, 2015, 07:48:21 pm »
Trump is hope and change 2.0; my God people if we don't see thos America is truly doomed.

The only Anti-Globalist party is the Constitution Party, wake up America.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #463 on: November 04, 2015, 09:09:45 pm »
Trump is hope and change 2.0; my God people if we don't see thos America is truly doomed.

The only Anti-Globalist party is the Constitution Party, wake up America.

For most of us that have been here nearly 10 years, we know you are right.

I voted for Ron Paul in 08 and 12.  I was like you.  I voted for him even though he was unelectable.  He was more than qualified but unelectable.

There isn't a person in the Constitution Party that is electable in 2016.

We are just as much Patriots as you are.  We are awake.  Unfortunately MOST OF AMERICA IS ASLEEP.

You may think that we are gaining but we are not.

This time, for me, it's anybody but Hillary.

As I have said 1000 times we are so screwed.

Hope you aren't too upset but the crap we deal with here is depressing. 

We have friends here and I know a few people (around 500) that are awake but it is a battle.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #464 on: November 05, 2015, 09:47:10 am »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

PLEASE NOTE---MR GOODE WAS THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE FOR THE CONSTITUTION PARTY IN 2012.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/02/former-rep-virgil-goode-donald-trump-for-president-only-candidate-truly-focused-on-immigration/

FORMER REP. VIRGIL GOODE: DONALD TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT, ‘ONLY CANDIDATE TRULY FOCUSED ON’ IMMIGRATION

I am endorsing Donald Trump for President of the United States because he is the only candidate truly focused on reforming our immigration system.
Our legal and illegal immigration policies threaten our national security, common culture, fiscal integrity, and the wages and employment for the working and middle class.

Most Americans want to control immigration. However, Democrats support mass immigration for the votes, while the Republican Party refuses to fight back because it is beholden to business interests who support cheap labor. This “bipartisanship” leads to abominations like Sen Marco Rubio’s Gang of 8 bill, which would give amnesty to millions of illegal aliens and flood the country with tens of millions of foreign workers to undercut Americans.

Donald Trump has the means and the courage to stand up against open borders mega-donors such as Paul Singer and Sheldon Adelson, who want the GOP to abandon its base for their own financial interests.

Many other candidates give lip service to opposing illegal immigration and amnesty, but Donald Trump has the courageous plan to stop it. He will mandate E-Verify, build a wall on the Mexican border, and end sanctuary cities, welfare and birthright citizenship for illegals, which serve as magnets for illegal immigration. Also as important, Trump will reform our legal immigration policy to put American workers first.

Immigration is not the only reason I support Donald Trump. He has shown courage and leadership in standing up to the GOP establishment on other important issues like Obamatrade. However, it is the most important issue facing our country. If we add tens of millions of low skilled and uneducated workers from countries with left wing cultures, it will become impossible for Conservatives to win a national election, and the Democrats will impose their agenda of big government, abortion, and gun control without meaningful opposition.

Contrary to the claims of the political consultant class, Trump is the only candidate who can defeat Hillary Clinton.  Millions of Republican voters stayed home in 2008 and 2012 because they felt the GOP represented the interests of Wall Street rather than those of working Americans. Donald Trump is the best candidate to connect with those voters who feel disaffected from both parties.

Trump’s success so far speaks for itself. Most of the political, financial, and media establishment have demonized him, yet the American people see through this ruse and have flocked to support him. I am proud to join these millions of patriotic Americans in working to elect Donald Trump as our next president.

Former Rep. Virgil Goode represented Virginia’s 5th District from 1997-2009.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #465 on: November 05, 2015, 04:45:31 pm »
http://powderedwigsociety.com/donald-trump-sets-new-record-for-blue-collar-support/

Shocking poll! Donald Trump sets new record for blue collar support. 60% of blue collar voters support Trump, highest since FDR in 1936

Offline iamc2

« Reply #466 on: November 05, 2015, 06:44:38 pm »
http://powderedwigsociety.com/donald-trump-sets-new-record-for-blue-collar-support/

Shocking poll! Donald Trump sets new record for blue collar support. 60% of blue collar voters support Trump, highest since FDR in 1936
Trump is making more friends than enemies  8)

...folks are waking up to the Liars in DC & Trumps front run shows me the Nation is Ready for a Real Change...

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #467 on: November 05, 2015, 07:53:31 pm »
 8)
Trump is making more friends than enemies  8)

...folks are waking up to the Liars in DC & Trumps front run shows me the Nation is Ready for a Real Change...

it really looks that way
What do you under-stand?

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #468 on: November 05, 2015, 08:32:44 pm »
Someone please ask Donald Trump:

Would he nullify executive orders that need it within the first 15 minutes of his Presidency like Rand Paul said he would?  Rand has a list of them he would nullify immediately.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #469 on: November 06, 2015, 11:49:56 am »
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/donald-trump-latino-advocacy-ad-215591

Trump blasts expletive-laden Hispanic advocacy video

Donald Trump on Friday tore into the video from a Hispanic advocacy group featuring children swearing at him for his stance on immigration, calling it "terrible" and a "disgrace."

"F--k you, racist f--k," a child identified as Ricardo tells Trump in the video released earlier this week by Deport Racism PAC.

The same group has also offered $5,000 to anyone on the "Saturday Night Live" cast or audience who uses the words "deport racism" or "Trump is racist" live on the air during his hosting appearance this weekend.

“I think it’s terrible, I think it’s just terrible," the Republican presidential candidate said on Fox Business Network's "Mornings with Maria Bartiromo."

Young kids speaking that way "is a disgrace," he added, "and it totally backfired and people are actually going wild about it and they’re saying we’re going to support Trump."

Offline iamc2

« Reply #470 on: November 06, 2015, 06:51:41 pm »
8)
it really looks that way
Trump is making Waves on the Shore of Iniquity---and the DC BS Controllers/both Republicans and Democrats Hate him---But the American people like him---and We The People Win!

Trump will not back down from the Political Grinding Machine---it will only make him more determined!  8)

Pirate

« Reply #471 on: November 09, 2015, 05:39:49 am »
Donald Trump made me laugh with him and at him on Saturday Night Live, which is why he may have the last laugh by winning the GOP nomination

By Piers Morgan for MailOnline
Published: 16:13 GMT, 8 November 2015
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3309229/PIERS-MORGAN-Donald-Trump-laugh-Saturday-Night-Live-laugh-winning-GOP-nomination.html

Pirate

« Reply #472 on: November 09, 2015, 05:41:21 am »
because I agree with him on issues like guns, immigration or climate change. - Piers Morgan on Donald Trump

WAKE UP !

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #473 on: November 09, 2015, 06:31:30 am »
because I agree with him on issues like guns, immigration or climate change. - Piers Morgan on Donald Trump

WAKE UP !
  So what do you believe Trump's stance is on guns?

Offline egypt

« Reply #474 on: November 09, 2015, 01:25:48 pm »
There is something I like about Trump.  He is old enough to know what our True America was like.  Many many generations now have no clue how great we were and what freedom is.

Hopefully if Trump were elected, those generations wouldn't believe how fantastic, the world is they just woke up in.

Pirate

« Reply #475 on: November 09, 2015, 02:17:41 pm »
  So what do you believe Trump's stance is on guns?

Don't ask me - ask Piers Morgan why he agrees with Donald Trump on guns and other issues.

If you want me to speculate, I would say that, shock horror, a politician is not always as honest with the electorate as they are in private.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3309229/PIERS-MORGAN-Donald-Trump-laugh-Saturday-Night-Live-laugh-winning-GOP-nomination.html

Offline egypt

« Reply #476 on: November 09, 2015, 02:28:58 pm »
Piers Morgan is an opportunist trying to gain notice by riding on the shirt tails of Donald Trump.  I bet that PMorgan didn't even write the article.

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #477 on: November 09, 2015, 03:54:11 pm »
Heres a few I found.  Typical replies for the most part.  I feel our right to bear arms would be safe under this man.
Donald Trump on Gun Control

2000 Reform Primary Challenger for President
 I am against gun control
At the Conservative Political Action Conference, Trump took issue with Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas, the libertarian-thinking lawmaker who set some Internet fundraising records with his 2008 presidential bid. "Ron Paul cannot get elected, I'm sorry," Trump said, calling him "a good guy" who has "zero chance" of getting elected. The remark about Paul prompted some boos and screams from some in the audience, some of them Paul supporters out in force to help their candidate win CPAC's presidential straw poll for the second year in a row.
In his CPAC speech, Trump sounded many themes popular with Republican conservatives. "I am pro-life," he said. "I am against gun control."
And in one of his biggest applause lines, Trump vowed to end the nation's health care law: "I will fight to end Obamacare and replace it with something that makes sense for people in business and not bankrupt the country." Trump also pledged not to raise taxes if elected.
Source: USA Today report on 2011 Conservative Political Action Conf. , Feb 10, 2011
Dems and Reps are both wrong on guns
It’s often argued that the American murder rate is high because guns are more available here than in other countries. Democrats want to confiscate all guns, which is a dumb idea because only the law-abiding citizens would turn in their guns and the bad guys would be the only ones left armed. The Republicans walk the NRA line and refuse even limited restrictions.
 Source: The America We Deserve, by Donald Trump, p.102 , Jul 2, 2000
For assault weapon ban, waiting period, & background check
I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today’s Internet technology we should be able to tell within 72-hours if a potential gun owner has a record.
 Source: The America We Deserve, by Donald Trump, p.102 , Jul 2, 2000
and
“I am a Life Member of the NRA and am proud of their service in protecting our right to keep and bear arms.  The NRA’s efforts to stop dangerous, gun-banning legislation and regulation is invaluable.  The media focus on those efforts overshadows the great work the NRA does on behalf of safety and conservation.

I have a permit to carry and, living in New York, I know firsthand the challenges law-abiding citizens have in exercising their Second Amendment rights.  My most trusted sources are my sons, Don, Jr. and Eric.  They are fantastic sportsmen and are deeply involved in hunting, competitive shooting, and habitat conservation.”
   http://www.infowars.com/donald-trump-talks-gun-control-assault-weapons-gun-free-zones-self-defense/

Who am I

Pirate

« Reply #478 on: November 09, 2015, 03:57:15 pm »
Heres a few I found.  Typical replies for the most part.  I feel our right to bear arms would be safe under this man.and   http://www.infowars.com/donald-trump-talks-gun-control-assault-weapons-gun-free-zones-self-defense/

hate to burst your bubble - but remember back when people thought if Obama got in he would close Guantanmo Bay , End Foreign Wars etc ? ? ?  ???

Obama Promised to Close Gitmo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JPHcv2D5dk

Donald Trump promises . . . and because its what u want to hear u choose to believe the lies

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #479 on: November 09, 2015, 04:13:07 pm »
hate to burst your bubble - but remember back when people thought if Obama got in he would close Guantanmo Bay , End Foreign Wars etc ? ? ?  ???

Obama Promised to Close Gitmo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JPHcv2D5dk

Donald Trump promises . . . and because its what u want to hear u choose to believe the lies

You are the one that is spewing lies and 100% crap.  I have read Trump's newest book (pages 109-117).  I believe that there isn't five people who regularly come here that would not agree with what Trump is saying in his book about guns.

Stop your trolling here.  We are dedicated to trying to tell the truth.

It is OK for you to say that you THINK that Trump is lying but don't make crap up if it is not the truth.