Author Topic: Donald Trump -- 2016  (Read 812864 times)

Offline larsonstdoc

Re: Donald Trump - "The Deceiver" - 2016
« Reply #360 on: October 15, 2015, 08:54:28 am »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/10/14/a-surprising-number-of-republicans-see-donald-trump-as-their-best-hope-in-2016/

Surprised?  No Surprise here.  Only to the RINOS and the Establishment Republicans are surprised.

A surprising number of Republicans think Donald Trump is their best hope in 2016

The big headline out of new CNN/ORC polling in Nevada and South Carolina is that real estate magnate Donald Trump holds wide leads in each state. But more fascinating to me than those topline numbers is the large bloc of Republicans in those two states who see him as their most electable candidate in the 2016 general election.

In Nevada, 47 percent of likely Republican caucus-goers said Trump "has the best chance of winning the general election next November." In South Carolina, that number is 44 percent. In both states, Ben Carson is a distant second to Trump on the question; Carson got 16 percent in Nevada and 17 percent in South Carolina. Jeb Bush, whose entire candidacy is premised on the idea that he is the most electable Republican in the field, is seen as the party's best chance by just 7 percent of voters in South Carolina and Nevada.

To put this in the simplest possible terms: Donald Trump is leading Jeb Bush on the electability question by 40 percentage points in Nevada. Forty!
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #361 on: October 15, 2015, 08:57:09 am »
Trump goes after Sander: Because Sanders is a Commie!

Just plain and simple!

* cat  sighs

No - it is because Bernie Sanders is a threat to his BEST FRIEND - Hillary Clinton.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #362 on: October 15, 2015, 09:11:40 am »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/14/how-donald-trump-can-win-with-guns-cars-tech-visas-ethanol-and-4chan/

Excerpts below...

HOW DONALD TRUMP CAN WIN: WITH GUNS, CARS, TECH VISAS, ETHANOL… AND 4CHAN

I am always right. As I predicted in July, Donald Trump has electrified an otherwise soporific field of GOP candidates and exhibited real staying power. He has captured the attention of Republican voters. In defiance of his critics, who see him as either a clown, a madman or both, he continues to lead in the polls.

If there’s a single issue that defines the Trump candidacy, it’s immigration. Trump has enraged the establishment and energised the conservative grassroots with his uncompromising stance on immigration. Trump’s pledge to build a wall on the southern US border and make Mexico pay for it has become an internet meme.

Having firmly drawn a line in the sand on immigration, Trump can now confound his opponents by sketching out what a controlled immigration policy would look like. Critics of immigration often talk about the “brain drain” – rich countries attracting the best and the brightest from foreign lands, impoverishing them in the process.

There are a myriad of other subcultures under siege by big government and left-wing activists. They would all throw their support behind a Republican who promised to restore and protect basic cultural freedoms. Car enthusiasts, a huge subculture in the U.S. are currently under attack by Hillary Clinton, who wants to reimpose an absurd nationwide speed limit of 55 mph.

The first Presidential candidate to resolutely speak out on their behalf would win support for a generation and be as beloved as Ronald Reagan. Of course, Trump should also continuously reaffirm his commitment to the Second Amendment. Perhaps a photoshoot in the desert with a jet-powered truck and a couple of .357 Magnums would do it. Don’t tell me you don’t want to see those photos.

Trump is in fact the only serious candidate; he’s the candidate with the best chance of beating Hillary. To get there, Trump should embrace internet subcultures, give Silicon Valley open access to highly-skilled visas, stick up for car and gun lovers and above all robustly defend the free speech protections he has exploited so brilliantly in crafting his public image.

Because the First Amendment isn’t just for property tycoons and reality stars: it’s for everyone. And it is at colossal risk if the next President is a Democrat. Only a strong coalition of entrepreneurs, gamers, channers, gun and car owners and lovers of free speech and free expression can be sure of preventing that outcome.

I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #363 on: October 15, 2015, 09:15:48 am »
http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/11/politics/donald-trump-guns-business-paul-ryan/

Donald Trump: 'I feel much better being armed'

Washington (CNN)Donald Trump has a concealed weapon permit and says he "sometimes" carries a firearm.

"I will tell you, I feel much better being armed," the billionaire businessman said Sunday in an appearance on CBS' "Face the Nation."

Trump added, if teachers or others in classrooms were armed, it could help stop the rash of school shootings.

"Had somebody in that room had a gun, the result would've been better," the Republican presidential front-runner said of a recent campus shooting in Oregon.

"I think that if you had the teacher, assuming they knew how to use the weapon, which hopefully they would, you would've been a lot better when this maniac walked into class, starting to shoot people," he said.

In the interview with CBS host John Dickerson, Trump also said that if he's elected, he'd cut his ties with his business empire and turn it over to his children -- who currently occupy executive vice president posts.

He said he's already "phasing out as we go along," in part because of the time commitment required by the presidential campaign trail.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #364 on: October 15, 2015, 09:23:47 am »
http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/14/politics/democratic-debate-donald-trump-bernie-sanders-hillary-clinton/

Donald Trump: Bernie Sanders made 'big mistake' on Hillary Clinton emails

Washington (CNN)Bernie Sanders made a "big mistake" by giving Hillary Clinton cover not to discuss her emails, Donald Trump said the morning after the first Democratic presidential debate.

"You have an FBI investigation on the emails and he just let her off," the billionaire businessman and Republican presidential front-runner said Wednesday on MSNBC's Morning Joe. "When you're losing that badly you have to go a lot stronger."

Trump told ABC's "Good Morning America" that the candidates trailing Clinton failed to appropriately challenge her.

"I thought the others were not strong. They were not going after her. They were kind to her. Very gentle," he told GMA. "They had to hit her hard. They decided not to do that."

Despite some strong sound bites, Trump said Sanders will not overtake Clinton as the front-runner.

"I don't think he's going to get her. I think his performance was OK," he said. "He had to be much better than okay. He had to come out the clear winner. And he didn't."

Offline iamc2

« Reply #365 on: October 15, 2015, 09:58:33 am »
* cat  sighs

No - it is because Bernie Sanders is a threat to his BEST FRIEND - Hillary Clinton.
Mate: come on; ya do not believe that Trump is in bed with Old Haggery? or do ya?

..I think Trump has a personality close to JFK---and this is WHY? the mangled media and some think he is a Turncoat!

...Trump will win The White House; and America and the world will be better off.

..This is show Time for Planet Earth8)
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Pirate

« Reply #366 on: October 15, 2015, 12:33:01 pm »
Mate: come on; ya do not believe that Trump is in bed with Old Haggery? or do ya?

..I think Trump has a personality close to JFK---and this is WHY? the mangled media and some think he is a Turncoat!

...Trump will win The White House; and America and the world will be better off.

..This is show Time for Planet Earth8)

LOOK IT UP

The Clintons really did attend Donald Trump's 2005 wedding
http://www.politifact.com/florida/statements/2015/jul/21/carlos-curbelo/clintons-really-did-attend-donald-trumps-2005-wedd/

Trump has spent years courting Hillary and other Dems
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/06/donald-trump-donations-democrats-hillary-clinton-119071

Donald Trump talked politics with Bill Clinton weeks before launching 2016 bid
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/bill-clinton-called-donald-trump-ahead-of-republicans-2016-launch/2015/08/05/e2b30bb8-3ae3-11e5-b3ac-8a79bc44e5e2_story.html

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #367 on: October 15, 2015, 12:41:59 pm »
http://prntly.com/blog/2015/10/15/cnn-reports-67-of-us-believe-trump-best-on-economy/

CNN Reports: 67% of US believe TRUMP best on economy

CNN reports from national polling data that 67% of Americans believe that Trump is best suited to take care of the economy, followed by Carly Fiorina at 7%. Clinton and Sanders barely register in the polls.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #368 on: October 15, 2015, 12:45:32 pm »
http://www.businessinsider.com.au/donald-trump-poll-nevada-south-carolina-2015-10

Donald Trump's poll dominance in 2 key states is mind-blowing

Real-estate mogul Donald Trump has opened up large leads in the key early states of South Carolina and Nevada, according to new CNN/ORC polls.

But more impressive, amid an overall narrative that the front-runner’s poll numbers have plateaued over the past month, is his continued dominance of the issues.

In Nevada and South Carolina, at least, Trump is crushing his Republican counterparts on some of the issues most important to GOP voters.

When voters in Nevada were asked who could best handle…

The economy, 67% of Republicans in Nevada said Trump, 60 points ahead of his next-closest challenger, former Hewlett-Packard CEO Carly Fiorina.
Foreign policy, 34% said Trump, about 20 points ahead of Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Florida).
Illegal immigration, a whopping 55% said Trump.
ISIS, the terror group, 46% said Trump, 33 points above Rubio.

Moreover, 34% of Republican voters in Nevada said Trump “best represents” views of Republicans like themselves. And, significantly, 47% thought Trump would have the best chance of winning the general election next November. Nationally, that number has previously been much lower, with only 25% of Republican voters in a July poll saying they could see him winning the nomination.

And when GOP voters in South Carolina were asked who could best handle…

The economy, 59% said Trump, which put him more than 50 points ahead of former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush (R) and retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson.
Foreign policy, 27% said Trump.
Illegal immigration, 51% said Trump.
ISIS, 37% said Trump.

Additionally, 25% said Trump best represents the values of Republican voters like themselves. Another 58% said he’s most likely to “change the way things work in Washington.” And 44% thought he had the best chance of winning the general election next November.

Of all the numbers, Trump’s biggest perceived strength — the economy — might be the most important. Overall, 39% of GOP voters in Nevada and 41% in South Carolina said the economy would be the most important issue for them when they go to the polls.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #369 on: October 15, 2015, 12:48:59 pm »
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/10/15/watch-msnbc-panels-reaction-to-latest-round-of-polls-showing-donald-trump-dominating-key-states-big-issues/

Watch MSNBC Panel’s Reaction to Latest Round of Polls Showing Donald Trump Dominating Key States, Big Issues

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #370 on: October 15, 2015, 01:07:17 pm »
http://takingnote.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/10/15/facts-figures-is-donald-trump-the-most-electable-republican/?_r=0

Facts & Figures: Is Donald Trump the Most Electable Republican?

A recent CNN/ORC poll asked likely Republican voters in Nevada and South Carolina which candidate stood the best chance of winning the presidency. The favorite in both states: Donald Trump.

Via The Washington Post:

“In Nevada, 47 percent of likely Republican caucus-goers said Trump ‘has the best chance of winning the general election next November.’ In South Carolina, that number is 44 percent. In both states, Ben Carson is a distant second to Trump on the question; Carson got 16 percent in Nevada and 17 percent in South Carolina.

[…]

“The fact that more than 4 in 10 likely Republican voters believe Trump is the guy who can win back the White House for the GOP should be a wake up call/reality check for many establishment Republicans who continue to roll their eyes at the idea of Trump actually emerging as their party’s standard-bearer.”

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #371 on: October 15, 2015, 01:19:28 pm »
http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/10/15/donald-trump-campaign-raises-specter-of-boycotting-next-debate/

Donald Trump Campaign Raises Specter of Boycotting Next Debate

An aide to Donald J. Trump has raised the possibility of the candidate not attending the next Republican presidential debate unless the criteria set by CNBC is changed, according to two people briefed on a conference call where the matter was discussed on Thursday.

Several campaigns are unhappy with the criteria that has been set by CNBC, including the lack of opening and closing statements, and, as of now, the lack of a set length of time for the Oct. 28 debate at the Coors Events Center in Boulder, Colo., according to those briefed.

The concerns were aired in an initial conference call held on Wednesday that was reported by Politico. Aides to Ben Carson and Senator Rand Paul expressed unhappiness on that call, as did representatives of other campaigns.

So in a follow-up call held on Thursday, aides to Senator Ted Cruz and Mike Huckabee joined in seeking to clarify the rules. And Corey Lewandowski, the campaign manager for Mr. Trump, raised the possibility that the candidate may not attend if the criteria isn’t changed, the people briefed on the call said.

Mr. Lewandowski, in an interview, said: “The criteria that was outlined by CNBC was never discussed with any of the candidates or the campaigns. So what CNBC did was send out a memo and said, ‘Here’s the criteria as you have approved them and that went out to all the campaigns. We said we never agreed to this criteria.'”

He said he had not taken part in the call on Wednesday. But he said that CNBC is supposed to address solutions.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #372 on: October 15, 2015, 01:21:40 pm »
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/10/ivanka-trump-donald-trump-2016-213248

The Quiet Power Behind the Trump Throne

You will not find a wall adorned with framed magazine covers in Ivanka Trump’s office. For that sort of thing you’ll have to visit her father, who can look up from his desk and see himself beaming down from Time and Playboy. In fact, on the day we met for a conversation about my biography of Donald Trump, Ivanka, 33, had placed a framed article about herself on the floor. That’s not to say that the former model, and current fashion and real estate exec doesn’t revel in her fair share of the spotlight. Ivanka’s face has adorned magazine covers for years, from Seventeen to Shape to Harper’s Bazaar. But, unlike the father, the daughter seems so secure about herself and her prominence that she doesn’t need to brag. As the second-most famous member of a family that all but fetishizes good breeding—brother Donald Jr. calls it the “racehorse theory” of talent—Ivanka seems to be missing the desperation gene that drives her father’s constant pursuit of clicks and clippings.

On the campaign, Ivanka Trump, who grew up playing in her father’s office, is his most influential adviser, his de facto first lady in waiting and his character foil: the cautious, measured power behind the striving, showy candidate. She was the first person Trump mentioned by name when Sean Hannity asked in August, “Is there anyone close to you that you count on most?” and the member of his inner circle whom he consulted during the Megyn Kelly imbroglio. And when Trump announced his candidacy in June, it was Ivanka who introduced her father, while his wife, the former Melania Knauss—a less public person save for her sometimes racy work as a fashion model—stood in the background. As the crowd cheered, the candidate’s daughter flashed a telegenic style that is more polished than her father’s blend of Archie Bunker and Jay Gatsby and far more self-assured. She is the softer, more refined side of the Trump brand and an antidote to the candidate’s abrasiveness.

Father and daughter meet the world with vastly different styles. Where Donald speaks in a stream-of-consciousness manner that sometimes lurches into the absurd and often gets him in trouble, Ivanka is extremely careful in her public statements. She consistently strikes the proper notes when asked about her father, praising his record and avoiding controversy. She acknowledges that her father turns to her for advice and insists that she wouldn’t be where she is in life if her father didn’t “deeply believe in opportunities for women.” Yesterday, she told a forum in Washington that the Kelley-Trump dustup had been “sensationalized” and that “it didn’t interest me that much.” “Look, my father is very blunt,” she said last night during an interview with CNN. “He is not gender specific in his criticism of people.”

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #373 on: October 21, 2015, 07:14:45 am »

… interview on ABC:

Donald Trump Leads in Expectations,
Shows Strength on Attributes (POLL)

By JULIE PHELAN
Oct 21, 2015, 7:00 AM ET

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-leads-expectations-shows-strength-attributes-poll/story?id=34599211
St. Augustine: -The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself.-

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #374 on: October 21, 2015, 05:00:06 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/20/poll-trump-reaches-51-percent-new-poll-counting-second-choices/

Time for the also RANDS to pack it in.

POLL: TRUMP REACHES 51 PERCENT IN NEW POLL, COUNTING SECOND CHOICES

Pirate

« Reply #375 on: October 21, 2015, 05:21:15 pm »
Mrs Browwn

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #376 on: October 21, 2015, 09:55:23 pm »

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #377 on: October 21, 2015, 09:56:06 pm »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/10/21/at-the-third-Republican-debate

At the third Republican debate, Donald Trump will again be the center of attention

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #378 on: October 21, 2015, 09:58:56 pm »
http://www.cnbc.com/2015/10/19/donald-trump-maintains-lead-over-gop-field-nbc-wsj-poll.html

Time for the bottom dwellers to get out.

Donald Trump maintains lead over GOP field: NBC-WSJ poll

The new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll shows the billionaire real estate mogul still leading all GOP rivals with 25 percent of the vote. In September, he drew 21 percent. That change falls within 4.9 percent margin for error in the survey of 400 Republican primary voters.

As in September, the October poll showed former neurosurgeon Ben Carson in second place with 22 percent. Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida ranked third with 13 percent, ahead of Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas with 9 percent and former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush with 8 percent. Trailing behind were former Hewlett-Packard CEO Carly Fiorina with 7 percent, former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee and Ohio Gov. John Kasich with 3 percent, Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky with 2 percent and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie with 1 percent.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #379 on: October 21, 2015, 10:00:03 pm »

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #380 on: October 21, 2015, 10:08:58 pm »
http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-national-gop-primary

MORNING CONSULT POLL

TRUMP 40%

CARSON 14%

RUBIO 5%

BUSH 6%

CRUZ 5%

FIORINA 3%

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #381 on: October 21, 2015, 11:43:23 pm »
http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/21/politics/donald-trump-poll-jeb-bush-abc-news/

from CNN--the Clinton News Network

GOP primary poll: Donald Trump on top with 32%

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #382 on: October 21, 2015, 11:44:41 pm »
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-loved-republicans-call-divisive-idiot/story?id=34631953

Donald Trump Still Loved by Republicans Who Call Him Divisive and Sometimes 'an Idiot'

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #383 on: October 21, 2015, 11:45:36 pm »
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2015/10/trump-open-to-closing-mosques

Donald Trump Says He Would Consider Closing Down Some US Mosques

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #384 on: October 21, 2015, 11:47:09 pm »
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/10/21/what-donald-trump-would-absolutely-do-to-those-who-leave-america-to-fight-for-the-islamic-state/

What Donald Trump Would ‘Absolutely’ Do to Those Who Leave America to Fight for the Islamic State

Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump said he would “absolutely” revoke the passports of those who leave America to fight for the Islamic State — and he’d possibly close mosques to fight against the extremist group as well.

Fox Business host Stuart Varney mentioned during an on-camera phone interview with Trump on Tuesday that the United Kingdom has a new set of proposals to deal with those who leave the country to fight for the Islamic State. As Varney mentioned the withdrawing of passports, Trump interjected in the middle of his sentence, “Absolutely … good.”

Varney continued his observation, mentioning that the UK is also proposing the closure of mosques. He then asked Trump, “Would you do the same thing in America?”

“I would do that, absolutely,” Trump answered. “I think it’s great.”

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #385 on: October 22, 2015, 07:56:47 am »
Did Trump sign the anti-Bilderberg pledge yet ?

If not why are we wasting our time.

Start covering some Constitution Party candidates. I think Chuck Baldwin is in the running again.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #386 on: October 22, 2015, 09:03:46 am »

Start covering some Constitution Party candidates. I think Chuck Baldwin is in the running again.

^ ^ ^

Chuck Baldwin of the NEPHILIM Party?  ;D

St. Augustine: -The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself.-

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #387 on: October 22, 2015, 11:03:49 am »

You start covering them. I am not going to waste my time with Baldwin.  You need to get real.  Ron Paul received the delegates of 4 states in the last election.

Baldwin does not have a prayer.  He will be lucky to win his own county---Flathead County, Montana.

I meet with 120 Veterans and we never speak of Baldwin.  We live less than 100 miles from Baldwin.  Though I believe in what his party stands for, he has less than a snowball's chance in hell to win one state.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #388 on: October 22, 2015, 11:06:11 am »
^ ^ ^

Chuck Baldwin of the NEPHILIM Party?  ;D

Good one Jackson Holly.  You are the first person here to spell Nephilim correctly.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #389 on: October 22, 2015, 11:39:55 am »

;D

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #390 on: October 22, 2015, 12:20:23 pm »
You start covering them. I am not going to waste my time with Baldwin.  You need to get real.  Ron Paul received the delegates of 4 states in the last election.

Baldwin does not have a prayer.  He will be lucky to win his own county---Flathead County, Montana.

I meet with 120 Veterans and we never speak of Baldwin.  We live less than 100 miles from Baldwin.  Though I believe in what his party stands for, he has less than a snowball's chance in hell to win one state.

WHY ?  ANSWER  ALMOST EVERYONE BOWS DOWN TO THE REP/DEM one party no difference policies, including most here in Prison Planet Forum.  Just can't believe that the party is bigger than the candidate,  I like a lot of TRUMPS sayings,  IF he gets the nomination, how many really believe he will have the power to change things.  If there is to be a turn around it should start with a 2nd choice(3rd party). 

I agree 100% with Larsonstdoc that Baldwin wouldn't stand a snowballs chance in hell under the present system.  But someone in a 3rd party will get my vote.  As yet I'm undecided.

Was all for trump until he signed the pledge not to run 3rd party.
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #391 on: October 22, 2015, 12:43:03 pm »
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2574484?utm_content=bufferbda81&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Poll: Trump beats Hillary Clinton 38%-36%

Outspoken Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump beats Democrat Hillary Clinton in a head-to-head battle by two points in a newly released national poll.

A Rasmussen Reports survey has Trump winning 38 percent to 36 percent, with 22 percent of likely voters going to a "some other candidate."

The results show that Clinton remains in some trouble with the general electorate, but also that many voters are still looking for somebody else to vote for.

Clinton wins 70 percent of Democrats, but another 30 percent are looking for an alternative. Trump wins among men, while Clinton takes the most women.

Pirate

« Reply #393 on: October 23, 2015, 04:52:38 am »
can some one confirm ?

like they all took bribes from trump - even rand paul ?
cripes

always suspected, but still shocking

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #394 on: October 23, 2015, 11:49:27 am »
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/10/insiders-trump-nomination-looking-more-likely-215087

Insiders: Trump nomination looking more likely

Eighty-one percent of Republican insiders say that the likelihood that Trump becomes their party’s nominee is more today than it was a month ago.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #395 on: October 23, 2015, 01:17:14 pm »

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #396 on: October 23, 2015, 01:37:32 pm »

We really have no choice here in America, MIA.

Trump or Hilldog?  Hilldog is eviler than Obama.  She wants our guns but she won't get them.  She wants more abortions and she wants to hand everything to the LGBT'ers.  WE ARE SO SCREWED.

No, I am not going to waste my vote on a 3rd Party candidate. 

We people here in Montana usually vote for the Republican.  It's not your vote that counts.  It's who wins the Electoral College.

So it comes down to a few states---Florida, Pennsylvania, Ohio and a few others.

As stated before, I am voting for Trump because of his stand on immigration and his saying that he will help
  the Veterans. 

I was in the emergency room at the Oklahoma City Va and they wouldn't even see a Veteran who had all the symptoms of a heart attack.  Things have got to change.

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #397 on: October 23, 2015, 03:30:19 pm »
Ok fine maybe not Baldwin but someone on the CP ticket.

Also FYI there is nothing "cool" about being manipulated by Globalists or their Nefilim masters.

America can't get 3rd party candidates elected because America is doing so well 15 years into this FED engineered depression.  I'll tell you one thing...  America wishes they had elected Chuck Baldwin and Darrel Castle back in 2008.  The FED would be history and America would see properity again.

The very fact there are all these pages dedicated to Trump and we have no Libertarian, Constitutionist, Reform Party, Justice Party candidate threads speaks volumes.

Apparently Prison Planet is just going to succumb to whatever the Republicans spew out.  Cuz that's the new psych-tactic by the Nefilim and Globalists.  Make the Republicans look like the outsiders, pander to infowarriors and take the election in 2016.

The best psychological manipulation is the one that goes unnoticed.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #398 on: October 23, 2015, 03:39:02 pm »

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/22/20-reasons-donald-trump-2016/
20 Reasons Why It Should Be Donald Trump in 2016

by A.J. Delgado 22 Oct 20153,405

It isn’t “acceptable” in polite society to support Donald Trump, I am told.

America’s bullies – the sneering, “we know better than you” establishment classes – have made many cower in silence rather than proclaim that Trump is a tremendous presidential candidate and has earned their support.

It is a replay of the worst aspects of high school peer-pressure, about what’s OK and what isn’t, based on selfish interests and prejudices.

Well, enough of that. Trump is already changing America for the better – and is encouraging us to boldly stand up for our beliefs about what’s best for our nation and best for our fellow Americans.

So let’s get right to it. Shifting America back on course requires Donald Trump as the Republican nominee. Not only is he the only Republican candidate who could win the general election, but he is the only choice Republican voters should consider (and should consider themselves lucky to have on their side).

In no particular order, here are the top 20 reasons why:
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Pirate

« Reply #399 on: October 23, 2015, 03:53:10 pm »
Ok fine maybe not Baldwin but someone on the CP ticket.

Also FYI there is nothing "cool" about being manipulated by Globalists or their Nefilim masters.

America can't get 3rd party candidates elected because America is doing so well 15 years into this FED engineered depression.  I'll tell you one thing...  America wishes they had elected Chuck Baldwin and Darrel Castle back in 2008.  The FED would be history and America would see properity again.

The very fact there are all these pages dedicated to Trump and we have no Libertarian, Constitutionist, Reform Party, Justice Party candidate threads speaks volumes.

Apparently Prison Planet is just going to succumb to whatever the Republicans spew out.  Cuz that's the new psych-tactic by the Nefilim and Globalists.  Make the Republicans look like the outsiders, pander to infowarriors and take the election in 2016.

The best psychological manipulation is the one that goes unnoticed.

it is sad

btw The Times London said today that conspiracy theories are SOCIALIST !!!!

watch how infowars handle that !
they won't touch it, because its LEFT WING

makes me wanna cry