Author Topic: Donald Trump -- 2016  (Read 789211 times)

Pirate

Re: Donald Trump - "The Deceiver" - 2016
« Reply #320 on: October 09, 2015, 09:43:24 am »
The only time Eminent Domain is allowable is for Public Use. What constitutes Public Use has been up for debate. It has to benefit the public welfare or public interest. One exception that restrains the federal government is that the property must be used in exercise of a government's enumerated powers. Donald Trump's private, for profit, corporation, just because it creates jobs, is a pretty shady grey area.

i just want some checks and balances that the community thinks its necessary, not some corrupt politician taking a bribe

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #321 on: October 10, 2015, 12:11:28 am »
http://www.americasfreedomfighters.com/2015/10/09/truth-man-was-being-beaten-with-a-baseball-bat-then-donald-trumps-limo-rolled-up/#

TRUTH: Man Was Being Beaten With A Baseball Bat… Then Donald Trump’s Limo Rolled Up

An incident involving Donald Trump has recently surfaced that involves The Donald performing a heroic deed back in 1991 and we think you will be amazed! When Trump saw a man savagely beating another man with a baseball bat he did what any other billionaire would do- he ordered his driver to pull the limo over and came to the man’s aid!

James Rosen at New York Daily News (via Philly.com) reported back on November 20, 1991 that Trump and his wife at the time, Marla Maples, along with another couple were heading toward the Lincoln Tunnel on their way to the Meadowlands in New Jersey for a Paula Abdul concert. Lol, Paula Abdul.

As the limo was about to enter the tunnel Trump noticed “a big guy with a big bat” swinging away at another guy.

“Someone in the car looked over and said, ‘Gee, look at that, it’s a mugging,’” Trump said. “I said to my driver to stop the car because it was brutal-looking.” He jumped out of the car, with Maples tugging at his coat attempting to stop him.

“The guy with the bat looked at me, and I said, ‘Look, you’ve gotta stop this. Put down the bat,’” Trump said. “I guess he recognized me because he said, ‘Mr. Trump, I didn’t do anything wrong.’ I said, ‘How could you not do anything wrong when you’re whacking a guy with a bat?’ Then he ran away.”

Kathleen Romeo, a 16-year-old student yelled “That’s Trump!” as they rolled up on the scene.

“A lot of people were surprised that he got out to see what was happening,” Romeo said, adding that the bat-wielder ran off just before Trump actually appeared, and that Trump, “just looked around and went back into his limo.”

But other witnesses backed up Trump’s story.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #322 on: October 10, 2015, 12:27:51 am »
Actually I'll be 'Putting on my Dancing Shoes!'

Trump and Carson are on the Road to the White House...my opinion!
Coming close to Dancing on the Floor of Stupidity!

...Trump and Carson are an unbeatable team!

..I just PRAY they stay together!
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #323 on: October 10, 2015, 09:00:02 am »
St. Augustine: -The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself.-

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
« Reply #324 on: October 10, 2015, 10:36:21 am »
Coming close to Dancing on the Floor of Stupidity!

...Trump and Carson are an unbeatable team!

..I just PRAY they stay together!

At this point all you can do is hope and pray, because nothing is as what it seems.
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #325 on: October 10, 2015, 10:47:44 am »
At this point all you can do is hope and pray, because nothing is as what it seems.
Mate: I agree That Nothing is as what it seems! as we are living in The Twilight Zone!

...but I do pray that our Nation and World finds a New Path to walk on---as the old dirt road is worn out!

...if our planet does not change; NOW--then in my opinion we are all burnt toast!

I will Vote for Trump and I pray he picks Carson as VP!

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #326 on: October 10, 2015, 11:11:03 pm »
No not Carson  the man is hell bent on mandatory vaccines.
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #327 on: October 11, 2015, 10:13:41 am »
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #328 on: October 11, 2015, 10:14:33 am »
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-shouldnt-be-allowed-run

Donald Trump: Hillary Clinton ‘shouldn’t be allowed to run’

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #329 on: October 11, 2015, 10:19:17 am »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/10/donald-trump-paul-ryan-far-first-choice-speaker-house/

Yes Mr Trump, you are correct.  Ryan is NWO Scum.  He would work with Obama to advance Bummer's agenda because they are both puppets of the NWO.

DONALD TRUMP: PAUL RYAN ‘FAR FROM FIRST CHOICE’ FOR SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE

Pirate

« Reply #330 on: October 11, 2015, 11:12:20 am »
Trump shows his respect for 4th Amendment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4DjrBC4K-Q

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #331 on: October 11, 2015, 12:22:55 pm »

Lifestyles of the rich and famous Donald Trump:

YOUTUBE:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns5bMU4bYKc

"
He’s the richest man ever to run for president,
richer than Ross Perot and Steve Forbes and Mitt Romney.
“I have a Gucci store that’s worth more than Romney,”
Trump told the Des Moines Register.

Inside the fabulous world of Donald Trump,
where money is no problem

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/inside-the-fabulous-world-of-donald-trump-where-money-is-no-problem/2015/10/09/e51ae0fc-6161-11e5-8e9e-dce8a2a2a679_story.html

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #332 on: October 12, 2015, 12:15:52 pm »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/10/video-black-supporter-goes-off-at-trump-rally-obama-has-failed-us-were-taking-back-america/

VIDEO=> Black Supporter Goes Off at Trump Rally: “Obama Has Failed Us. We’re Taking Back America”

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #333 on: October 12, 2015, 08:21:39 pm »
Donald Trump: The only presidential candidate to tell the truth about vaccines

THIS IS WONDERFUL NEWS

In a series of tweets made in September 2014, the presidential candidate expressed concerns about administering vaccines to children in large doses. He suggested that administering vaccines in small doses over time might be able to reduce autism rates in children.

Trump stated elsewhere that autism is an epidemic, and that the link between vaccines and the disease is real. Meanwhile, other presidential candidates claim that vaccines are harmless. The debate isn't centered on whether vaccines are safe, but whether they should be a choice or mandatory.

Trump cut through the obscurantism as reflected in his tweets

Read his tweets at the link:
http://www.naturalnews.com/051527_Donald_Trump_vaccines_autism.html

Remember Meanwhile, other presidential candidates claim that vaccines are harmless
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #334 on: October 12, 2015, 09:12:29 pm »
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/11/insider/is-it-true-donald-trump-cannot-win-the-presidency.html?_r=0

The NWO SCUM/MSM are still trying to beat down Trump, Carson and Florina.

Note---The NY Times is one of the mouthpieces of the elites.

DEATH TO THE NWO

Is it True Donald Trump Cannot Win the Presidency?

Can Donald Trump win the Republican nomination? Sure, it’s within the realm of plausibility; he’s now been leading the polls for months, after all. But it seems highly unlikely because it would violate just about every historical pattern of presidential races.

No modern candidate has received a major-party nomination — and perhaps no candidate in American history — while being opposed by the party’s elites: donors, media figures, politicians and others.

Elite support matters because they have the ability to shape public opinion through endorsements, public criticism and other means. Many voters don’t follow campaigns very closely. They don’t dig through position papers or watch hours upon hours of debates. They’re influenced by what they hear.

In every recent Republican presidential campaign, a couple of contenders — often with resumes atypical of a serious candidate — have shot to the top of the early polls, only to fade as they face scrutiny and criticism. What’s fascinating about Mr. Trump is that he has, if anything, endured harsher criticism, and yet he has also remained atop the polls for longer.

Perhaps Republican primary voters have grown so fed up with the country and their party that they’re willing to dismiss the collective opinion of Republican elites (which now seems to favor Marco Rubio or Jeb Bush). But it really would be unprecedented for the party to nominate someone like Mr. Trump, Ben Carson or Carly Fiorina.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #335 on: October 12, 2015, 09:16:49 pm »
Donald Trump: The only presidential candidate to tell the truth about vaccines

THIS IS WONDERFUL NEWS

Read his tweets at the link:
http://www.naturalnews.com/051527_Donald_Trump_vaccines_autism.html

Remember Meanwhile, other presidential candidates claim that vaccines are harmless

Yes, I remember Trump talking about a couple he knows that had a perfectly normal baby AND THEN THEY WENT TO GET THEIR SHOTS FOR THE BABY.  Trump said that a week or 2 later, the baby developed AUTISM.  The MSM has tried to cover it up---but people are slowly waking up.

DEATH TO THE NWO.

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #336 on: October 12, 2015, 11:24:43 pm »
Trump is a billionaire, he is all part of a slick Globalist campaign strategy to get one if their own elected by telling Americans what they want to hear.

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #337 on: October 13, 2015, 12:22:50 am »
^^^^ might be true  but he is telling the truth on vaccines 

Who am I

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #338 on: October 13, 2015, 08:52:37 am »
Trump is a billionaire, he is all part of a slick Globalist campaign strategy to get one of their own elected by telling Americans what they want to hear.

Prove your statement.  Give us links.  We know he is a billionaire.  You prove the rest.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #339 on: October 13, 2015, 08:57:19 am »
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/10/13/busted-cnn-uses-jeb-bush-staffer-planted-in-audience-to-frame-donald-trump-narrativehit-job/

Busted ! CNN Uses Jeb Bush Staffer Planted In Audience To Frame Donald Trump Narrative/Hit Job….

During an appearance at a Jon Huntsman “No Labels” event, a female audience member named Lauren Batchelder played the role of a female antagonist toward candidate Donald Trump.

However, Ms. Batchelder is not just an average audience member.  She’s a paid political operative of the GOP and a paid staff member of Team Jeb Bush:

Within minutes of her scripted performance at the event, the producers of CNN were quickly editing soundbites and framing a narrative.  That story was pushed into the media stream within hours.  CNN’s Jeanne Moos was the delivery vehicle for the a hit piece.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #340 on: October 13, 2015, 09:03:33 am »
http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/13/politics/donald-trump-twitter-cnn-democratic-debate/

Donald Trump will live-tweet CNN's Democratic Debate

(CNN)The Republican presidential front-runner, whose colorful tweets have made almost as much news as the real estate mogul has made in person, is planning to make sure his voice heard during tonight's debate.

Donald Trump wrote Tuesday morning that he will live-tweet CNN's Democratic Debate, kicking off in Las Vegas just hours from now.

"At the request of many, and even though I expect it to be a very boring two hours, I will be covering the Democrat Debate live on Twitter," Trump wrote.

Trump has made his disdain for the Democratic field, and its front-runner Hillary Clinton in particular, apparent at nearly every turn.

"Honestly, (Clinton) shouldn't be allowed to run," Trump said Saturday at an event in Georgia.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #341 on: October 13, 2015, 09:17:11 am »
Trump shows his respect for 4th Amendment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4DjrBC4K-Q

He shows his true colors !

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #342 on: October 13, 2015, 10:35:57 am »
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/10/13/busted-cnn-uses-jeb-bush-staffer-planted-in-audience-to-frame-donald-trump-narrativehit-job/

Busted ! CNN Uses Jeb Bush Staffer Planted In Audience To Frame Donald Trump Narrative/Hit Job….

… what a botched piece of dirty trickery!
JEB is grasping at straws …. he's on the WRONG SIDE
of every issue!

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #343 on: October 13, 2015, 10:54:09 am »
  Prove your statement.  Give us links.  We know he is a billionaire.  You prove the rest.

Has he signed a non-Globalist pledge yet ?  Where he refuses to take orders from Bilderberg ?

No !

Case and point.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #344 on: October 13, 2015, 04:43:48 pm »
http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2015/10/13/donald_trump_s_troll_army_unleashes_its_force_on_a_teenage_intern.html

Donald Trump’s Troll Army Unleashes Its Force on a Teenage Intern

The full force of Donald Trump’s troll army has been unleashed on an 18-year-old intern. Yesterday, a college student named Lauren Batchelder made news for standing up at the No Labels conference in New Hampshire to ask Trump about equal pay and reproductive rights: “If you become president, will a woman make the same as a man, and do I get to choose what I do with my body?" Today, the news broke that—shocker!—Batchelder, a young woman who hangs around wonky political conferences, is involved with politics. Besides interning for New Hampshire Republican Senator Kelly Ayotte, she volunteers for Jeb Bush, who should really step in to help her now that right-wing bullies have set out to ruin her life.

If the Bush campaign planted Batchelder—which it denies—it was a cynical move, given that Bush’s stance on the issues she raised isn’t much different than Trump’s. Attacking him and his staffers is fair enough, but naturally, Trump’s fans and allies would rather rip a young woman to shreds. Rush Limbaugh went after her by name on his radio show. Her social media feeds were dumped online, though she quickly turned them off. Her mailing address was published on Twitter. A video clip of her performing a song from The Little Mermaid circulated for the mob’s jeering delectation. One right-winger Tweeted: “Spread her name like that of that other infamous intern: Monica Lewinsky.” Others were far cruder.

Until Batchelder speaks out, there’s no way to know how shaken she is by all this. But women who end up on the wrong end of a social media pile-on can find it very hard to get their lives back.

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
« Reply #345 on: October 13, 2015, 05:24:11 pm »
My God, we are back in high school and Trump is the star quarterback running for prom king. We are doomed, doomed I tell ya.
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Pirate

« Reply #346 on: October 13, 2015, 06:44:25 pm »
My God, we are back in high school and Trump is the star quarterback running for prom king. We are doomed, doomed I tell ya.

and there was me thinking kindergarten !

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #347 on: October 14, 2015, 03:34:28 pm »
http://www.businessinsider.com/poll-donald-trump-leads-nevada-south-carolina-2015-10

Donald Trump is blowing everyone out of the water in 2 key states

If there was any doubt left about Trump's sway over an influential part of the Republican primary electorate, fresh new evidence points to his staying power in the GOP field.

New CNN/ORC polls released Wednesday of likely voters in two key states showed Trump almost doubling the support of his next-closest rival, despite speculation that his support has peaked.

Trump led among likely Republican voters in Nevada with 38% support, while he garnered 36% of the Republican vote in South Carolina. Those two states are the third and fourth, respectively, on the primary schedule.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #348 on: October 14, 2015, 03:37:19 pm »
http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-bernie-sanders-video-2015-10

Donald Trump is starting to go after Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vermont).

In a short attack video posted to Trump's Instagram account on Wednesday, Trump's campaign skewered the self-described Democratic socialist over his response to "Black Lives Matter" protesters who stormed the stage at a Sanders event earlier this year in Seattle.

"The world is a dangerous place. We need a tough, strong leader in the White House. And it's not this guy!" the video's narrator says.

"Bernie can't even defend his microphone — how will he defend the country?" the text block of the video reads.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #349 on: October 14, 2015, 03:44:38 pm »
http://www.businessinsider.com/ann-coulter-donald-trump-election-immigration-2015-9

video at the link.  COULTER IS RIGHT.  TRUMP IS THE ONLY ONE THAT WILL DO ANYTHING ABOUT IMMIGRATION. 

IMMIGRATION IS THE #1 ISSUE.
                        ----ANN COULTER

Here's why Ann Coulter thinks Donald Trump has a real shot at winning it all

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #350 on: October 14, 2015, 03:52:56 pm »
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/oct/14/donald-trump-it-looks-two-man-race-gop-side/

Donald Trump: It looks like a two-man race on the GOP side

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump said Wednesday the contest for the 2016 GOP presidential nomination is starting to look like a two-man race between himself and retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson and that he might have to start going after Mr. Carson even though the doctor has been nice to him.

A Fox News poll released Tuesday had Mr. Trump in the lead at 24 percent, with Mr. Carson right behind him at 23 percent.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #351 on: October 14, 2015, 03:55:30 pm »
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/oct/13/donald-trump-dominates-discussion-of-democrats-bor/

Donald Trump dominates discussion of Democrats’ ‘boring’ debate on Twitter, Facebook

Offline larsonstdoc

Pirate

« Reply #353 on: October 14, 2015, 04:03:47 pm »
Trump going after Bernie Sanders ?
Like can anyone work out what that means ?

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #354 on: October 14, 2015, 05:00:04 pm »
http://national.suntimes.com/national-world-news/7/72/1955132/donald-trump-demands-secret-service-protection/

Donald Trump wants Secret Service protection

The general election may be more than a year away, but Republican front-runner Donald Trump is making call for the Secret Service to be by his side.

In an exclusive interview with The Hill, Trump said he should be getting Secret Service protection, citing the early protection Barack Obama received in 2007 during the campaign. Obama was granted use of the Secret Service on May 3, 2007.

Trump pointed to partisan politics as to why he has to rely on his private security. During his campaign, Mexican drug kingpin Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman has reportedly made multiple threats against Trump. The latest one reportedly involves a $100 million bounty on Trump “dead or alive.”

“I want to put them on notice because they should have a liability,” Trump said of the Secret Service. “Personally, I think if Obama were doing as well as me he would’ve had Secret Service (earlier). I have by far the biggest crowds.”

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #355 on: October 14, 2015, 05:05:36 pm »
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2015/10/12/trump_gets_more_serious_on_the_stump

Trump Gets More Serious on the Stump

RUSH LIMBAUGH: You know the No Labels group?  The No Labels group is basically a bunch of Republican liberals.  They are Republicans who don't like conservatives, and they don't want to be associated with conservatism.  They want to be seen as intellectually elite, scholarly, superior, and they love being thought of as moderates.  You know why?  'Cause moderates, independents, that's another thing that's happened in our political culture.  Those people have acquired the reputation of open-minded, which is intelligent.  Like those of us who are wedded to our causes 'cause we really believe -- we're small-minded, closed-minded, we're not open to opposing points of view.  But the moderates and the independents, these are the diamonds in our culture because they make up their mind issue by issue.

They're not closed-minded, and they're not small-minded, and they're not bigoted.  Well, a bunch of these people got together and formed a club essentially called No Labels.  And there's some former Republican speechwriters in this group.  The former media director for the McCain campaign of 2008 is in this group.  And, anyway, this group had an event.  It's going on right now in New Hampshire called the No Labels event.  And Trump began his appearance at the No Labels event, which is apparently just a long-winded Q&A with people in the audience and whoever the officials of the No Labels organization happened to be.

And I heard before the program started that Trump's kicking it. He's just doing fabulous. So I asked Cookie to get me some sound bites of it.  And I have 'em here.  Let's go ahead and start with those.  Starting here, sound bite number 28.  It's in Manchester, New Hampshire, and this is at the No Labels Problem Solver convention, and I guess they're having a bunch of candidates show up at this thing.

It was Trump's turn to speak, and during the Q&A, an audience member said, "I was wondering what your plan is in working across the aisle to increase civic engagement among Millennials, getting college students involved and also student loans."  Now, that's a perfect question for somebody at the No Labels event.  "Can't we all just get along?  There must be bipartisanship. We must cross the aisle.  We must show the American people that we can work together.  We must show that we can do good government, that we can get things done.  We must, we must, we must."  And so you've got somebody in the audience asking Trump, "I was wandering what your plan is in working across the aisle to increase civic engagement among.  So what are you going to do, Mr. Trump, to see to it that Millennials are not so mean to each other and actually can work together with people?"

TRUMP:  Don't forget, these schools, because they get so much money from the government through the student, they're raising their fees to a point that's ridiculous.  They don't need to get that kind of money.  (Applause) Because of the fact that the government is giving out so much money, you take a look at what's happened to the cost of education, and believe me, it hasn't gone up that much, so we're gonna do a number, we're gonna get those numbers down, and also we're gonna have jobs.  So when you graduate, you're gonna end up getting a nice job where you're very happy, okay?  Thank you.  Great question.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #356 on: October 14, 2015, 05:14:21 pm »
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

TRUMP TWEET

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  20h20 hours ago
Notice that illegal immigrants will be given ObamaCare and free college tuition but nothing has been mentioned about our VETERANS #DemDebate

Offline iamc2

« Reply #357 on: October 14, 2015, 06:46:09 pm »
Trump going after Bernie Sanders ?
Like can anyone work out what that means ?
Trump goes after Sander: Because Sanders is a Commie!

Just plain and simple!

Offline iamc2

« Reply #358 on: October 15, 2015, 06:54:35 am »
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/a-surprising-number-of-republicans-think-donald-trump-is-their-best-hope-in-2016/ar-AAfsjrT?li=AAa0dzB&ocid=ASUDHP

^^^^^^
Check out the latest Trump appeal! he is the choice for most Republicans 8) and YES I think it is COOL!

...I do believe Trump will be in The White House!

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #359 on: October 15, 2015, 08:52:02 am »
http://onpolitics.usatoday.com/2015/10/14/trump-nobody-attacked-clinton-in-debate-sanders-a-maniac/

Trump handles hecklers, calls Bernie Sanders a 'maniac'

Donald Trump continued his analysis of Tuesday’s night’s debate, which he live-tweeted, during a rally in Richmond, Va. on Wednesday.

The Republican front-runner’s biggest criticism was that he felt no one went after Hillary Clinton aggressively enough. “Nobody attacked her,” he said. “There was no attack.”

The moderators and other Democratic candidates stuck to policy questions, Trump said. In contrast, he felt the Republican debates were “like a reality-television show. With me, everything was an attack.”

Trump was appalled at the extent to which he felt Clinton moved to the left to compete with Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, whom he calls a communist/socialist and a “maniac.”