Author Topic: Donald Trump -- 2016  (Read 788744 times)

Offline larsonstdoc

Re: Donald Trump - "The Deceiver" - 2016
« Reply #280 on: October 03, 2015, 04:39:05 pm »
http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/03/politics/donald-trump-syria-refugees-military/index.html

Yep.  You tell them Trump.  Obama wants to ship the enemy to the USA.

Trump: Bringing Syrian refugees to U.S. could result in military coup

Washington (CNN)Donald Trump said Saturday that bringing Syrian refugees to the U.S. could result in "one of the great military coups of all time."

"This could be one of the great military coups of all time if they send them to our country -- young, strong people and they turn out to be ISIS," he told Fox News' Eric Bolling.

The Republican front-runner said he heard up to 200,000 refugees could come to the U.S.

"This could be like a Trojan horse," he said. "Two-hundred-thousand people coming into the United States and they come in here and we're totally unprepared."

"So I said, 'Absolutely, you shouldn't,' and then I said, 'Look, Obama wants to bring 200,000 people here,' and I said, 'If I win the election, they are going back,'" Trump said.

I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #281 on: October 03, 2015, 04:44:00 pm »
http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/02/politics/bobby-jindal-ted-cruz-donald-trump/index.html

Jindal is less than a 1 percenter.  Trump would say Jindal is a masochist.  Jindal needs to get out of the race.

Bobby Jindal hits Ted Cruz for supporting Donald Trump
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
« Reply #282 on: October 03, 2015, 07:50:52 pm »
^^^^ I must of hit the post button  before ready sorry about that:

American sheeple who follow main stream media that's who.  Everyone in here should understand the polls like the news and most any news outlets are controlled, and display what or how they want the sheep to "feel" in the know.

Again, I don't think the public can believe that poll is legitimate.

Their Attention Deficit Disorder has not hit critical mass.
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #283 on: October 04, 2015, 10:58:30 am »
Again, I don't think the public can believe that poll is legitimate.

Their Attention Deficit Disorder has not hit critical mass.

Agreed.

When Trump was talking masochists and dropping out, it was a message to the bottom dwellers to drop out.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #284 on: October 04, 2015, 11:38:32 am »

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #285 on: October 04, 2015, 12:08:40 pm »
http://www.ipsos-na.com/news-polls/pressrelease.aspx?id=7011

Ipsos/Reuters Poll (October 2): Core Political Approval

Republicans

Donald Trump continues to lead among Republicans, currently with 32% of Republican support (up from 30% last week).

Ben Carson remains in 2nd at 12% among Republicans. Carson has lost some ground in the latest poll.
Jeb Bush remains in 3rd with 10%.
Carly Fiorina has held her gains from after the Republican debate, currently at 8% among Republicans, but has made no more progress.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #286 on: October 04, 2015, 08:24:26 pm »
 All this man is lacking is a a deep and truthfull knowledge of the true insiders.  I have a feeling a % of the true Americans in a position of power will be more than happy to bring him up to date on the inner workings.
Some big dogs are more than pleased a man who may just become knowlegeabe as to the top key players and lackeys will come forward once they are thougroughly convinced he is on the level and educate him on the real deal.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #287 on: October 05, 2015, 06:57:00 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/05/exclusive-donald-trump-declares-war-on-obamatrade-time-to-send-a-real-businessman-to-white-house-to-end-this/

EXCLUSIVE — DONALD TRUMP DECLARES WAR ON OBAMATRADE: ‘TIME TO SEND A REAL BUSINESSMAN’ TO WHITE HOUSE TO END THIS

GOP frontrunner Donald Trump is hammering President Barack Obama, his administration and Congress for completely failing the American worker when it comes to trade policy—whacking the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade pact with 12 Pacific Rim nations that the Obama just finalized in Atlanta as a deal that jeopardizes U.S. jobs.

“The incompetence and dishonesty of the President, his administration and—perhaps most disturbing—the Congress of the United States are about to place American jobs and the very livelihoods of Americans at risk,” Trump tells Breitbart News in an exclusive statement reacting to the news that the president and his negotiators have wrapped the highly secretive they have been negotiating for the past several years on Monday morning.

“The only entities to benefit from this trade deal will be other countries, particularly China and Japan, and big corporations in America,” Trump tells Breitbart News.

The small business operators, farmers, manufacturers and others will again be burdened with unfair trade practices, currency manipulation, exploitation of cheap labor, an onerous tax code and no help coming from the very people charged with putting America first. If crony capitalism were not bad enough, then sticking it to unions, small businesses and everyday Americans seems to be the new blood sport inside the DC Beltway.

Trump said that the lack of transparency throughout the secret negotiations should prove that the deal is horrendous.

“If this was such a good deal, why was there not more transparency?” Trump said.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #288 on: October 05, 2015, 07:00:58 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/05/exclusive-jeff-sessions-obamatrade-can-killed/

EXCLUSIVE — SEN. JEFF SESSIONS: OBAMATRADE CAN BE KILLED

Negotiators in Atlanta have reached an agreement on the 12-nation global trade pact, the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), meaning the trade deal is likely to come up for a vote early next year.

Republican Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL)80%
 of Alabama – who led the populist revolt against fast-track and TPP – wants Americans to understand TPP can still be killed.

In an exclusive interview on Breitbart News Sunday Sirius XM radio with Breitbart News Executive Chairman Stephen K. Bannon, Sessions was asked: “Is there any way for [TPP] to be defeated… in the United States Senate?” Sessions answered that yes, it is “possible” to kill the TPP bill.

Obamatrade collectively refers to Trade Promotion Authority (TPA), which is the controversial fast-track mechanism for ramming bills through Congress with minimum scrutiny, and the three major trade deals that would be guaranteed these ‘fast-track’ protections before a page of them had been made public: the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (T-TIP) and Trade in Services Agreement (TiSA). Sessions has previously pointed out that these three trade deals collectively encompass 90 percent of global GDP.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #289 on: October 05, 2015, 07:05:51 pm »
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/10/donald-trump-bottled-water-marco-rubio-214455

Some humor from Mr Trump.  If they elect Rubio, Florida will turn into NORTH CUBA.

Trump campaign trolls Rubio with bottled water delivery

Donald Trump delivered a new dig in his ongoing feud with Sen. Marco Rubio on Monday: a 24-bottle care package with the label “Trump Ice Natural Spring Water.”

The set of bottled water was sent to the Rubio campaign’s Washington office on Monday. The package also had two towels with the “Make America Great Again” Trump campaign slogan, Trump campaign bumper stickers, and a note that said “Since you’re always sweating, we thought you could use some water. Enjoy!” according to CNN.

It’s a jab at Rubio who awkwardly reached for a bottle of water right in the middle of his 2013 State of the Union rebuttal to President Barack Obama. It’s also the latest attack in the squabbling between Trump and Rubio. Both candidates have been delivering strong poll numbers in the Republican primary field, sparking tensions.

During a recent debate, Trump poked Rubio for being sweaty.

“Rubio, I’ve never seen a young guy sweat that much,” Trump said during a recent appearance in South Carolina. “He’s drinking water, water, water, I never saw anything like this with him with the water.”

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #290 on: October 05, 2015, 10:29:20 pm »
CNBC: Why Trump is Putin`s favorite candidate for US president ?

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/10/05/trump-is-vladimir-putins-favorite-presidential-candidate.htmlhttp://

Al Bundy: That is only election campaign.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #291 on: October 05, 2015, 11:29:13 pm »

The Great Wall of Trump

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #292 on: October 06, 2015, 03:34:55 pm »
Wow. Trump on Savage. Tearing up on the tpp agreement ... says he'll undo it when elected. ...
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #293 on: October 06, 2015, 04:37:04 pm »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3261986/I-m-going-way-going-WIN-Trump-hits-disgusting-dishonest-claims-exit-strategy-White-House-race.html
'I'm going all the way and we're going to WIN':
Trump hits back at 'disgusting' and 'dishonest' claims that he has an exit strategy for White House race
Trump was initially asked: 'If you face the prospect of losing primaries, and you're not winning anymore, would you decide to step away at that point?'
He said: 'Well, I'm not a masochist...if I was like some of these people at 1 percent and 2 percent...If I fell behind badly, I would certainly get out'
The billionaire said if he tanked, he'd just go back to his business
The media, he said today, has misconstrued his statements to make it look like he's seeking an exit - and he's not
See our full coverage of Donald Trump and his presidential bid

By Francesca Chambers, White House Correspondent For Dailymail.com

Published: 09:06 EST, 6 October 2015  | Updated: 09:58 EST, 6 October 2015

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3261986/I-m-going-way-going-WIN-Trump-hits-disgusting-dishonest-claims-exit-strategy-White-House-race.html#ixzz3npJ2WLrI
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline iamc2

« Reply #294 on: October 06, 2015, 07:13:09 pm »
 Trump is coming up with answers to all of the questions he takes!

This tell me the man has more answers than questions!

...and that is a leader quality; that is lacking in the fools, in DC!
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline pac522

« Reply #295 on: October 06, 2015, 10:13:19 pm »
Wow. Trump on Savage. Tearing up on the tpp agreement ... says he'll undo it when elected. ...

Thanks for the heads up on this interview. The country just sounds ripe for revolution. If Trump is drawing crowds in droves there is something in the air. I just hope there isn't some type of negative trigger point.
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Offline iamc2

« Reply #296 on: October 06, 2015, 10:23:27 pm »
Thanks for the heads up on this interview. The country just sounds ripe for revolution. If Trump is drawing crowds in droves there is something in the air. I just hope there isn't some type of negative trigger point.
Mate: I believe Trump is bringing folks together and will not trigger a violent response from anyone: Except the LIARS in Gov.  ;)

...my Vote is for Trump---as he has a Big mouth; Just as I Do  8)

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #297 on: October 06, 2015, 11:42:57 pm »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3261986/I-m-going-way-going-WIN-Trump-hits-disgusting-dishonest-claims-exit-strategy-White-House-race.html
'I'm going all the way and we're going to WIN':
Trump hits back at 'disgusting' and 'dishonest' claims that he has an exit strategy for White House race
Trump was initially asked: 'If you face the prospect of losing primaries, and you're not winning anymore, would you decide to step away at that point?'
He said: 'Well, I'm not a masochist...if I was like some of these people at 1 percent and 2 percent...If I fell behind badly, I would certainly get out'
The billionaire said if he tanked, he'd just go back to his business
The media, he said today, has misconstrued his statements to make it look like he's seeking an exit - and he's not
See our full coverage of Donald Trump and his presidential bid

By Francesca Chambers, White House Correspondent For Dailymail.com

Published: 09:06 EST, 6 October 2015  | Updated: 09:58 EST, 6 October 2015

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3261986/I-m-going-way-going-WIN-Trump-hits-disgusting-dishonest-claims-exit-strategy-White-House-race.html#ixzz3npJ2WLrI
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I have said it before and I will say it again----When Trump said masochist he was telling the bottom dwellers---Santorum, Jindal, Christy, Paul, et al----TO GET OUT OF THE RACE.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #298 on: October 06, 2015, 11:53:42 pm »

Offline pac522

« Reply #299 on: October 07, 2015, 07:38:42 am »
Mate: I believe Trump is bringing folks together and will not trigger a violent response from anyone: Except the LIARS in Gov.  ;)

Well mate, you never lived in New York and you don't really know who Trump is, do you now? He ain't just a big mouth. And he made his fortune on other peoples backs, literally. He borrowed money he couldn't pay back. The guy is self centered and full of shit.

Look for yourself and then prove me wrong.

Offline Slackjaw

« Reply #300 on: October 07, 2015, 06:19:07 pm »
Well mate, you never lived in New York and you don't really know who Trump is, do you now? He ain't just a big mouth. And he made his fortune on other peoples backs, literally. He borrowed money he couldn't pay back. The guy is self centered and full of shit.

Yes, he borrowed money, got into a great deal of trouble, then was bailed out. Who by? What quid pro quo will be exacted?

Trump is trouble. He probably has an entire one of his buildings full of skeletons, and is as blackmailable as any of them, if not much more so.

Additionally, when anyone says that the lunatic coffin-dweller Netanyahu is 'a great statesman' and a 'man of peace', as the obviously compromised Trump has, then this at least should raise some huge red flags.

It's important that people stop getting so thoroughly chumped by Trump.

Offline pac522

« Reply #301 on: October 07, 2015, 07:11:51 pm »
Yes, he borrowed money, got into a great deal of trouble, then was bailed out. Who by? What quid pro quo will be exacted?

Trump is trouble. He probably has an entire one of his buildings full of skeletons, and is as blackmailable as any of them, if not much more so.

Additionally, when anyone says that the lunatic coffin-dweller Netanyahu is 'a great statesman' and a 'man of peace', as the obviously compromised Trump has, then this at least should raise some huge red flags.

Everybody loves a winner. They look at Trump and think he is a self made billionaire, a winner. Do people know back in the early 1990s Forbes took him off the billionaires list because 700 million of his cash assets were actually bank credit lines?

The guys a shyster businessman, a good one, I'll give him that, but fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, I won't get fooled again.

Pirate

« Reply #302 on: October 08, 2015, 06:20:05 am »

well said

Pirate

« Reply #303 on: October 08, 2015, 06:21:00 am »
Everybody loves a winner. They look at Trump and think he is a self made billionaire, a winner. Do people know back in the early 1990s Forbes took him off the billionaires list because 700 million of his cash assets were actually bank credit lines?

The guys a shyster businessman, a good one, I'll give him that, but fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, I won't get fooled again.

;D

Pirate

« Reply #304 on: October 08, 2015, 06:24:06 am »
across the developed nations, the era of polished professional politicians is over.
the people want 'real' politicians and anyone they think as not establishment gets votes.

Pirate

« Reply #305 on: October 08, 2015, 06:25:17 am »

perhaps you should investigate his background m8

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #306 on: October 08, 2015, 10:03:17 am »

There are some of you that are bad-mouthing Trump.  I would like to know who you would like to see as the next President.

As for me, I see Trump as the best candidate.

The 2 issues that concern the most are immigration and Veteran's affairs.  Trump has said he will help the Vets and he will try to curb immigration.

About a year ago I went to the Emergency Room of the OKC Veteran's Hospital.  I arrived at 11 am and was told at 7 pm that I would not be seen until 4 am the next morning.  While I was there there was a fellow brother having a heart attack and they would not see him.  We both left.  THIS SHOULD NOT HAPPEN IN AMERICA.  ILLEGAL ALIENS GET BETTER TREATMENT.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #307 on: October 08, 2015, 10:33:35 am »
there is a saying ... he's a bad boy . but he's our bad boy

Offline pac522

« Reply #308 on: October 08, 2015, 11:37:56 am »

There are some of you that are bad-mouthing Trump.  I would like to know who you would like to see as the next President.

As for me, I see Trump as the best candidate.

The 2 issues that concern the most are immigration and Veteran's affairs.  Trump has said he will help the Vets and he will try to curb immigration.

About a year ago I went to the Emergency Room of the OKC Veteran's Hospital.  I arrived at 11 am and was told at 7 pm that I would not be seen until 4 am the next morning.  While I was there there was a fellow brother having a heart attack and they would not see him.  We both left.  THIS SHOULD NOT HAPPEN IN AMERICA.  ILLEGAL ALIENS GET BETTER TREATMENT.

Immigration? Maybe Trump can pay and take care of all the illegal Polish immigrants that helped demo one of his highrises that was full of asbestos. They worked with no protective equipment at one third the prevailing wage.

Sorry Doc but a leopard can not change its spots.

I hate to say it but Rand looks like the best choice, but he has fallen thanks to Trumps bullshit, err, I mean populism.

Pirate

« Reply #309 on: October 08, 2015, 11:54:27 am »
"populism" is sweeping across the developed world but i did not expect any of the awake to be daft enough to fall for it.

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #310 on: October 08, 2015, 12:41:10 pm »
There is not ANY candidates that are worthy of the presidency,  I like what Trump is promoting, but not committing to anyone so far. Highly doubt Trump will get the nomination anyway.
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #311 on: October 08, 2015, 12:42:29 pm »
Immigration? Maybe Trump can pay and take care of all the illegal Polish immigrants that helped demo one of his highrises that was full of asbestos. They worked with no protective equipment at one third the prevailing wage.

Sorry Doc but a leopard can not change its spots.

I hate to say it but Rand looks like the best choice, but he has fallen thanks to Trumps bullshit, err, I mean populism.

Thanks for answering the question.  IMO Rand will NEVER be President.  He may look good on paper but my 120 Veteran buddies here in Montana say no to Rand.  He has fallen FAR from his father's tree.

Pirate

« Reply #312 on: October 08, 2015, 12:47:37 pm »
  Thanks for answering the question.  IMO Rand will NEVER be President.  He may look good on paper but my 120 Veteran buddies here in Montana say no to Rand.  He has fallen FAR from his father's tree.

Yup

but did we really have to wait for donald chump to make it obvious ?

Offline iamc2

« Reply #313 on: October 08, 2015, 07:27:33 pm »

I live in Rochester NY ---and I have watched Trump since the 1980's.

..and he WAS an arrogant snot: BUT now he has a change of heart; as an older man: he is like President JFK; as Both men have had a change of HEART as they understood: The Lie, from the Military Industrial Complex!

..so , my friend I do understand the BS in NY State!

Trump is the Card that Euchres the Rodents in DC!  ;)

Offline iamc2

« Reply #314 on: October 08, 2015, 07:34:06 pm »
perhaps you should investigate his background m8
m8--I have investigated Trumps background---and I know the man is: "Street Smart"  8)

...and this is what the world needs at this point in time!

...is that an answer that can be understood!

,,,America needs a Leader that keeps his mouth going against the evil in our would!

...Trump has brought ALL the BS to the Light of the American folks!

,,,,and this is WHY! he is the FRONT RUNNER!

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
St. Augustine: -The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself.-

Offline pac522

« Reply #316 on: October 09, 2015, 12:05:40 am »
m8--I have investigated Trumps background---and I know the man is: "Street Smart"  8)

...and this is what the world needs at this point in time!

...is that an answer that can be understood!

,,,America needs a Leader that keeps his mouth going against the evil in our would!

...Trump has brought ALL the BS to the Light of the American folks!

,,,,and this is WHY! he is the FRONT RUNNER!

Well I hope you own a pair of hip waders.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #317 on: October 09, 2015, 07:04:43 am »

Well I hope you own a pair of hip waders.
Actually I'll be 'Putting on my Dancing Shoes!'

Trump and Carson are on the Road to the White House...my opinion!

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #318 on: October 09, 2015, 07:33:51 am »
Donald Trump Explains Why Eminent Domain is Awesome..

Needless to say, I don't agree with Donald Trump on this particular issue, but it isn't as if his position comes as a particular surprise. Donald Trump has been bulldozing trailer parks for years in an effort to build his chain of luxury hotels, altering skylines and flying his name across the landscape. It's just that someone finally asked.

Donald Trump really likes eminent domain, even when it's a private organization doing the taking at the behest of the government. And he'd like you to like it, too.
Trump's position on this makes sense: he's a real estate developer. But it's also worth noting that Trump's position on this is to support a policy that rarely makes anyting better. As with the property in question in the Supreme Court case, Kelo v. New London, the government isn't always in the best position to determine which economic activity would make an area more vibrant. As a result, as with Kelo, it can sometimes make things worse. New London is an empty lot. Trump helped bring back Atlantic City for a time, but the area is suffering now, perhaps more so than before he go there.

video at the link:http://spectator.org/blog/64303/donald-trump-explains-why-eminent-domain-awesome

MONEY MONEY all he knows to bad if people do not want to move. watch the video
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline pac522

« Reply #319 on: October 09, 2015, 08:42:49 am »
Donald Trump Explains Why Eminent Domain is Awesome..

video at the link:http://spectator.org/blog/64303/donald-trump-explains-why-eminent-domain-awesome

MONEY MONEY all he knows to bad if people do not want to move. watch the video

The only time Eminent Domain is allowable is for Public Use. What constitutes Public Use has been up for debate. It has to benefit the public welfare or public interest. One exception that restrains the federal government is that the property must be used in exercise of a government's enumerated powers. Donald Trump's private, for profit, corporation, just because it creates jobs, is a pretty shady grey area.