Author Topic: Donald Trump -- 2016  (Read 797729 times)

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
Re: Donald Trump - "The Deceiver" - 2016
« Reply #240 on: September 29, 2015, 09:23:00 pm »

… Holy Cow!

Teamsters Withhold Endorsement for Hillary
Want to Meet With Donald Trump

Jim Hoft   Sep 29th, 2015 5:45 pm

Teamsters officials met behind closed doors today. The union refused to endorse Hillary Clinton for president.
The officials told FOX News they want to meet with Donald Trump.
James Rosen reported:

FOX News has learned exclusively the 26 member board decided unanimously to withhold a presidential endorsement… Union executives told me they want to sit down with Republican candidates, most noatably, front-runner Donald Trump who has collaborated with unionized work forces across his real estate career.

YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6tot9T6ims

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/09/breaking-video-teamsters-withhold-endorsement-for-hillary-want-to-meet-with-donald-trump/
St. Augustine: -The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself.-

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #241 on: September 30, 2015, 09:32:47 am »
^^^^^^^^^^

This will be big.  A lot of these people VOTE.

They don't want to be backing HILLARY THE CROOK.  AKA Hillary the Lesbian.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #242 on: September 30, 2015, 09:41:24 am »
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/sep/29/donald-trump-morphs-into-a-real-candidate/

‘Teflon Don’ morphs into a real candidate

With each failure to destroy Donald Trump, the political experts and establishment stooges only made him stronger. And now they don’t have a clue what to do.

Those in Washington who still think a Donald Trump presidency is preposterous or absurd have only themselves to blame for creating an environment that has made it so easy for the swashbuckling, smack-talking businessman to rise so effortlessly to the top of the heap.

It turns out that not only does the man enjoy very high energy, he also has incredible stamina. His staying power is a-MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZ-ing. Mr. Trump is outlasting all of his harshest critics and is now outlasting some of the surest favorites running for the Republican nomination.

Scott Walker was the man to beat. He was a professional political expert with executive experience. He had won real political battles. And he accomplished all that without enduring the political mark of Cain: residing in Washington.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #243 on: September 30, 2015, 12:03:23 pm »
Donald Trump’s tax plan was revealed with a message for millions of Americans: “You win!”

But like everything linked to taxes, not everyone would win equally under his plan, which the Republican presidential candidate says is geared toward providing tax relief for the middle class and giving the U.S. economy a boost by lowering business income taxes.

To be sure, there’s a long road ahead before the general election in November 2016, but Trump’s proposal raises evergreen questions about the country’s tax system, such as why it’s so complicated and whether struggling middle-class families should get more of a break. Trump’s plan is geared to appeal to his supporters, one-third of whom earn less than $50,000 a year -- the group that the candidate claims would benefit the most from his plan.

Related: Trump Vows Lower Tax Rates, Deep Spending Cuts

Yet, the biggest winners under Trump’s plan would be, well, people just like Trump: America’s richest citizens. That’s because he’s proposing a big reduction in income taxes for married couples earning at least $300,000, as well as a plan to eliminate the estate tax, which only kicks in at about $10 million per couplesaid Edward Zelinsky, a law professor at the Cardozo School of Law, who specializes in tax issues.

“The truth is most lower income folks don’t pay tax in our system today anyway,” Zelinsky said, who added that Trump is claiming to remove people from the tax rolls who already don’t pay much, if anything, in federal tax. “Thanks to the earned income tax credit and standard exemptions, roughly half of Americans don’t pay significant income taxes.”

Trump’s plan is “really good for high income tax payers,” he added.

One caveat: Trump’s four-page proposal is short on details. As a result, some issues are unclear, such as his assertion that many deductions would be eliminated, although his plan maintains deductions for charitable giving and mortgage interest, which are two of Americans’ most popular deductions

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-tax-plan-affect-184900354.html
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #244 on: September 30, 2015, 12:17:24 pm »
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2015/09/30/suffolk-poll-republicans-trump-carson-fiorina/73035550/

Poll: Donald Trump still on top as outsiders Fiorina, Carson rise

WASHINGTON — Billionaire businessman Donald Trump has strengthened his lead at the top of the USA TODAY/Suffolk University Poll while two other outsider candidates, Ben Carson and Carly Fiorina, have gained ground over rivals with electoral experience.

Jeb Bush, who two months ago was second to Trump in the USA TODAY survey, has tumbled to single digits and fifth place. The third-place finisher last time, Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, suspended his campaign entirely this month.

"Unfortunately, I'm leaning toward Trump, only because he's a non-political figure," says Ginger Mangam, 58, a customer-service representative from Little Rock, Ark., who was among those surveyed. Asked about his lack of electoral experience, she replies: "I don't think it's a problem; I think it's a message."

Anthony Edelen, 37, a small-business owner from Vermillion, S.D., likes what he hears from Trump and Fiorina. "I just want somebody who is going to move our country in a direction different from where it is currently," he said in a follow-up interview.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #245 on: September 30, 2015, 12:21:02 pm »
http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/09/30/donald-trump-unleashes-ire-at-marco-rubio/

excerpt from the article...

Donald Trump Unleashes Ire at Marco Rubio

While both claim to be seeking a high-minded campaign, their recent exchanges show they are more than happy to sling some dirt.

To recap their recent barrage of barbs, Mr. Trump has called Mr. Rubio:

“Totally controlled by lobbyists and special interests.”
“A lightweight senator with the worst voting record in the senate.”
“All talk and no action.”
“Weak” on illegal immigration.
“Senator Marco ‘Amnesty’ Rubio.”

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #246 on: September 30, 2015, 07:21:41 pm »
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-tax-plan-affect-184900354.html

excerpt below....

This article does not sway me from Trump.  BUILD THE FENCE DONALD AND REBUILD AMERICA.

My best friend lives in Colorado.  A fellow surgeon.  In fact they are a family of retired surgeons.  Don't be fooled.  No matter who is president, the rich will find ways to LEGALLY beat the tax system.  This family is worth nearly 3 billion dollars.  Their head accountant gets paid $1,000,000 a year.  You want to know why?  Because last year they saved the family $48,000,000.  All legal tax breaks.  THE SMART RICH WILL ALWAYS BEAT THE SYSTEM. 

Here’s How Trump’s Tax Plan Would Affect You

Yet the biggest winners under Trump’s plan would be, well, people just like Trump: America’s richest citizens.

Pirate

« Reply #247 on: September 30, 2015, 07:30:21 pm »
why should i care about an oligarch running for office ?

will best friend of democrat clintons save republican party ?

maybe the best thing donald has done is expose paul as a weak candidate nothing like his father

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #248 on: September 30, 2015, 07:31:44 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/30/mitt-romney-donald-trump-wont-win-gop-nomination/

LOSER MITT ROMNEY: DONALD TRUMP WON’T WIN GOP NOMINATION

Failed establishment Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney does not think frontrunner Donald Trump will win the party’s presidential nomination.

“I will support the Republican nominee. I don’t think that’s going to be Donald Trump,” Romney reportedly said at The Atlantic‘s Washington Ideas Forum Wednesday. “My party has historically nominated someone who’s a mainstream conservative.”

Romney added that he would not “disqualify someone just because they hadn’t served in Washington or hadn’t served in a state house,” but predicted that though “there’s a lot of attention given to the insurgent bracket… you’re going to see one or two people emerge on the [establishment] side.”

Trump has blistered Romney for giving away an election in 2012 that Republicans should have won.

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #249 on: September 30, 2015, 09:04:14 pm »
Trump Sounds Like Obama & Hillary on NAFTA

During his interview which aired on 60 Minutes last night, Donald Trump declared NAFTA "a disaster" and went on to say "we will either renegotiate it or we will break it."

If you remembering hearing this before, you are right

In her debate with Obama in Cleveland in February 2008, Hillary stated, "I will say we will opt out of NAFTA unless we renegotiate it, and we renegotiate on terms that are favorable to all of America.

also

For his part, Obama stated, "One of the first things I’ll do as President will be to call the Prime Minister of Canada and the President of Mexico and work with them to fix NAFTA." During the Ohio primary, Obama called NAFTA "devastating" and "a big mistake."

of course after winning the election

These days, Obama is downright enthusiatic about free trade with his support for TPP.

anyone wants to
 read article
http://spectator.org/blog/64199/trump-sounds-obama-hillary-nafta

puppets  all of em   puppets.

The last thing Republican voters should want is a candidate who emulates Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama on trade.
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #250 on: September 30, 2015, 09:21:54 pm »
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/new-hampshire-trump-puts-syrian-refugees-notice-n436616

video at the link....BRAVO TRUMP.

In New Hampshire, Donald Trump Puts Syrian Refugees 'on Notice'

Trump: I'll Deport Syrians Because 'They Could be ISIS'

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #251 on: September 30, 2015, 09:30:44 pm »

That's it! I am voting for this guy!

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #252 on: September 30, 2015, 09:31:06 pm »
http://www.cnbc.com/2015/09/30/carl-icahn-no-brainer-to-elect-trump-president.html

Carl Icahn: 'No-brainer' to elect Trump president

Activist investor Carl Icahn doubled down on his support for his friend and presidential candidate Donald Trump on Wednesday.

Icahn contended that electing the controversial billionaire businessman would be a "no-brainer" for American voters. He echoed the anti-establishment sentiment that took Trump to the top of the polling for the Republican presidential nomination this summer.

"I think he has a chance. He's sending a message to the middle class," Icahn said on CNBC's "Fast Money: Halftime Report." "I don't know why you wouldn't vote for someone with that message."

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #253 on: September 30, 2015, 09:40:00 pm »
http://rense.com/general96/imminvasion.html

Immigration Invasion -
Only Trump Speaks Up For Americans

Donald Trump shook-up all presidential candidates with a stand against illegal immigration.  Ironically, all of the democratic and republican candidates failed our Constitution in the past—and if you like to bet—those same candidates on both sides of the aisle would continue to allow the invasion of our country.

For the first time in eight years, we celebrate a red blooded, true-blue American running for the office of the president.

He’s against illegal immigration. He promised to bring the hammer down on illegals, their employers and Mexico itself.  He demands better trade deals from China.  He put other nations on notice.  That’s why Trump now leads in the polls, which created a snit in the mainstream media and everyone feeding off the trough of illegal and legal immigration.

I like what Clash Daily writer Doug Giles said, “What unmistakably comes across when I watch Donald is not only are his wife and daughter gorgeous, but he loves America and he hates those that hate us, our freedoms, our founding docs, our prosperity and our national security; and he is not nice about it.  He’s not trying to be everybody’s buddy. He’s not worried if some CNN piss-ant doesn’t like his “tone”.  Trump understands we’re economically, militarily and culturally screwed and our day doesn’t need another politically correct weathervane but a patriotic lightning rod to lead us.”

The fact remains: illegal aliens kill thousands of Americans while raping our women and stealing from all of us.  They distribute drugs, shoplift and displace our working poor.  They get away with it because of 276 “sanctuary cities” along with our Congress and president twiddle their thumbs while the big corporation money pays bribes to keep it going.  Top firms like www.FairUS.org show that an average of 500,000 to 700,000 illegal aliens STILL jump our borders every year.  Obama makes sure none of them face deportation and continues his amnesty agenda.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #254 on: October 01, 2015, 03:50:40 am »
http://rense.com/general96/imminvasion.html

Immigration Invasion -
Only Trump Speaks Up For Americans

Donald Trump shook-up all presidential candidates with a stand against illegal immigration.  Ironically, all of the democratic and republican candidates failed our Constitution in the past—and if you like to bet—those same candidates on both sides of the aisle would continue to allow the invasion of our country.

For the first time in eight years, we celebrate a red blooded, true-blue American running for the office of the president.

He’s against illegal immigration. He promised to bring the hammer down on illegals, their employers and Mexico itself.  He demands better trade deals from China.  He put other nations on notice.  That’s why Trump now leads in the polls, which created a snit in the mainstream media and everyone feeding off the trough of illegal and legal immigration.

I like what Clash Daily writer Doug Giles said, “What unmistakably comes across when I watch Donald is not only are his wife and daughter gorgeous, but he loves America and he hates those that hate us, our freedoms, our founding docs, our prosperity and our national security; and he is not nice about it.  He’s not trying to be everybody’s buddy. He’s not worried if some CNN piss-ant doesn’t like his “tone”.  Trump understands we’re economically, militarily and culturally screwed and our day doesn’t need another politically correct weathervane but a patriotic lightning rod to lead us.”

The fact remains: illegal aliens kill thousands of Americans while raping our women and stealing from all of us.  They distribute drugs, shoplift and displace our working poor.  They get away with it because of 276 “sanctuary cities” along with our Congress and president twiddle their thumbs while the big corporation money pays bribes to keep it going.  Top firms like www.FairUS.org show that an average of 500,000 to 700,000 illegal aliens STILL jump our borders every year.  Obama makes sure none of them face deportation and continues his amnesty agenda.
Doc. I'm with ya! Trump is the Man!  8)
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #255 on: October 01, 2015, 11:17:26 am »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2015/10/01/morning-plum-donald-trump-is-just-getting-started-republicans/

Donald Trump is just getting started, Republicans

I’m telling you, folks, if you think Donald Trump’s demagoguery on immigration has created problems for Republicans, just wait until he unveils his next act. If we get a Trans Pacific Partnership trade deal, Trump may well roll out a whole new story about how Republicans and Democrats alike are conspiring with a shadowy cabal of international elites to help China and other foreign countries continue destroying the living standards of American workers.

It turns out Republicans are very worried about this.

The New York Times reports this morning that talks have resumed on the massive Trans Pacific Partnership trade deal. This is often cast as a divisive issue in the Democratic presidential primary, which it certainly could end up being. But as I’ve argued, it could also produce serious divisions in the GOP presidential primary. Though it has received surprisingly little attention, Trump has previously attacked the TPP, and the Times’ Jackie Calmes makes these crucial points:

Even if agreement is reached this week, Congress will not debate and vote on it until late winter
— in the heat of the states’ presidential nominating contests — because by law Mr. Obama cannot sign the deal without giving lawmakers 90 days’ notice.

…it is the rhetoric of Mr. Trump, given his celebrity appeal, that has Republican leaders more worried that a toxic trade debate could threaten vulnerable Republicans in 2016.

The TPP may be debated in Congress precisely when the voting is fully underway in the GOP presidential primaries. And Republican leaders are worried that Trump’s rhetoric against “free trade” will create complications for the party’s Senate incumbents, who would presumably want to vote to pass the deal. But that’s not all: the TPP could also provide Trump with a weapon to wield against his GOP rivals. Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio support it. By contrast, Trump has railed against the TPP by warning that China will be given back-door access to the deal, further enabling China’s ongoing ripoff of American workers, and against international “free trade” deals in general by claiming we are being “defrauded” by other countries.

Pirate

« Reply #256 on: October 01, 2015, 11:54:53 am »
trump is an oligarch

i am horrified that people who claim to be awake support Donald Trump

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #257 on: October 01, 2015, 12:04:32 pm »
https://www.yahoo.com/politics/donald-trump-and-jeb-bush-trade-insults-over-151134478.html

Donald Trump and Jeb Bush trade insults over style, Syria

The war of words between Jeb Bush and Donald Trump showed no signs of calming down Wednesday night, with the former Florida governor uncharacteristically going on the offensive.

The last time the two GOP presidential candidates had dueling town halls in New Hampshire, the billionaire mogul mocked Bush for what he called a lack of energy — a charge that seemed to stick when one of Bush’s supporters was seen sleeping during his speech. This time, Bush blasted Trump as a thin-skinned showman who has displayed “big-dog, loud-talking, insulting leadership.”

“Donald seems to have a harder time taking criticism. And he probably needs to put on his big-boy pants too,” Bush said at a campaign event in Bedford. “He’s running for president of the United States. He ought to take a little incoming. He’s great at giving it out.

"If you’re looking for the big guy on the stage, talking in the first-person singular — ‘I, I, I, me, me, me it’s all about me’ — I’m not good at that,” the former governor continued. “My energy comes from helping people have a chance to live the lives that they want.”

Bush added: “You don’t win by telling people how stupid they are.”

Fifty miles west, in Keene, Trump mocked the turnout for Bush.

“Jeb Bush is down the road tonight — they’re expecting 150 people,” Trump told a crowd of more than 3,500.

For the record, it was about 200, according to Bush’s campaign.

Trump also called Bush’s friendship with Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, who was the state’s House speaker when Bush was governor, “political bulls—.”

“They hate each other,” Trump said.

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #258 on: October 01, 2015, 12:06:56 pm »
Good news but to bad Trump does not understand the party is bigger than the man, Good guy good  ideas, made one big mistake, signing the no 3rd party pledge.

Who am I

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
« Reply #259 on: October 01, 2015, 12:18:40 pm »
trump is an oligarch

i am horrified that people who claim to be awake support Donald Trump

I understand my friend but at this point what do people have to latch on to? The psychology of the cult of personality unfortunately wins and sadly I don't see a better option, right now.

I hope this leopard has changed his spots.
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #260 on: October 01, 2015, 12:23:12 pm »
Trump needs to prove ahead-of-time he is a Natural Born Citizen and is qualified to run for President.
Trump needs to address & clarify his stance on:

1.  Constitution of the United States of America
2.  Free speech
3.  Church & State being separate
4.  State's Rights
5.  Abortion
6.  Foreign Policy
7.  Welfare

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #261 on: October 01, 2015, 01:03:00 pm »
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-gives-russias-putin-an-a-in-leadership/

I would imagine that Trump would give Obama a D or F.  Obama and Kerry are acting like deer in headlights.

Donald Trump gives Russia's Putin an 'A' in leadership

As Russian war planes begin air strikes over Syria, Donald Trump is giving his approval to Vladimir Putin and his intervention in the battle-ravaged country.

"Putin is now taking over what we started and he's going into Syria, and he frankly wants to fight ISIS, and I think that's a wonderful thing," Trump told Fox News Tuesday, after ending his boycott against the network. "If he wants to fight ISIS, let him fight ISIS. Why do we always have to do everything?"

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #262 on: October 01, 2015, 01:22:24 pm »
^^^
Why do we always have to do everything?"

That's good Mr. Trump.   Keep our noses out of it.

Who am I

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #263 on: October 01, 2015, 01:39:17 pm »
^^^ 

That's good Mr. Trump.   Keep our noses out of it.

+1

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #264 on: October 01, 2015, 04:38:26 pm »
http://conservativeintel.com/2015/10/01/tumpleadingasteamsterswantmeeting/

Trump Leading by 27% in Union Stronghold as Teamsters Want Meeting and Unions Abandon Hillary

Reports say that the influential Teamsters union may snub Hillary Clinton in favor of endorsing a Republican candidate such as Donald Trump for the White House in 2016.

Such a move would likely be a notable boost for Republicans with Independents and “Reagan Democrats,” a critical segment of swing-voters that candidates spend millions trying to woo. These “middle of the road” type voters are crucial to winning bellwether regions like Michigan’s Macomb County.

Clinton also faces snubs from other powerful unions like the AFL-CIO and AFSCME, refusing to back Hillary as they try to push Vice President Joe Biden into the race.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #265 on: October 02, 2015, 05:19:48 am »
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-gives-russias-putin-an-a-in-leadership/

I would imagine that Trump would give Obama a D or F.  Obama and Kerry are acting like deer in headlights.

Donald Trump gives Russia's Putin an 'A' in leadership

As Russian war planes begin air strikes over Syria, Donald Trump is giving his approval to Vladimir Putin and his intervention in the battle-ravaged country.

"Putin is now taking over what we started and he's going into Syria, and he frankly wants to fight ISIS, and I think that's a wonderful thing," Trump told Fox News Tuesday, after ending his boycott against the network. "If he wants to fight ISIS, let him fight ISIS. Why do we always have to do everything?"
Trump was Right again; as on FOX & Friends [10-1-15] when he told the hosts that: "WE, the USA DO NOT even Know who is fighting with us or against us!" Trump also said: 'who are these Rebels? we don't know!' then he said: 'let's take our time and see what happens: because we have already messed up The Middle East!'

Trump knows more than he is letting on right now: but he will continue to shock the establishment!

once again; Spot On info. Doc. 8)

Offline pac522

« Reply #266 on: October 02, 2015, 10:04:41 am »
From the maker of OBEEZY, KEEP THE CLUBS SWINGIN",

its

lol

Trump C.R.E.A.M Cash Rules Everything Around Me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9WYe-93iDg

Keep The Clubs Swingin'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSouLdlLT8o
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #267 on: October 02, 2015, 10:33:14 am »
Trump when asked if his poll numbers begin to tank what would he do.
His response...Drop out.   

The multi-billionaire businessman and GOP presidential frontrunner is riding high in the polls. He issues pronouncements nearly every day about his brilliance as a leader and negotiator. And he gleefully mocks rivals like Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul and South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham for trailing so badly in the race for the GOP presidential nomination.But what will he do when his campaign hits a rough patch — as all campaigns do — and he begins to slip in the polls?

Rather than pull up his socks and double his efforts, Trump said on Thursday that he probably would pull out of the race if he began to seriously tank in the polls.

“I’m not a masochist,” Trump said in an interview with CNBC’s John Harwood. “Right now, I’m leading every poll, in most cases big. . . If that changed, if I was like some of these people at 1 percent or 2 percent, there’s no reason to move forward . . . If I tank, sure, I go back to business. Why wouldn’t I?”

For a while, Republican Party officials fretted that Trump might mount a third party or independent candidacy for president if he concluded he was being mistreated by the GOP. But that fear dissipated in early September after Republican National Committee Chair Reince Priebus convinced Trump to sign a party loyalty oath, vowing to support the Republican presidential nominee even if it turns out to be someone other than Trump

With the polls controlled like everything else, he will tank.  YOU'RE soon to be FIRED by the republican party. Entertaining (?) while it lasted.

complete article:http://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-explains-him-presidential-race-231100488.html

Who am I

Offline iamc2

« Reply #268 on: October 02, 2015, 07:05:09 pm »
 I do not believe Trump will ever Drop Out of this Race! why? because he will keep his lead in the Polls and others will Drop Out!

In my opinion Trump is running to the end---as he does have a Heart for America!

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #269 on: October 03, 2015, 09:25:14 am »
His response...Drop out.   

With the polls controlled like everything else, he will tank.  YOU'RE soon to be FIRED by the republican party. Entertaining (?) while it lasted.

complete article:http://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-explains-him-presidential-race-231100488.html

^^^^^That's quick
BOOM!! TRUMP FALLS BELOW CARSON in newest poll!!!

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/boom-trump-falls-below-carson-in-newest-poll/#ixzz3nW0bCyfG

Who am I

Offline pac522

« Reply #270 on: October 03, 2015, 09:49:03 am »

^^^^^That's quick

It took Congress longer to fall in approval and all they did was destroy the country. What did Trump do?

Offline PeaceAndFreedom

« Reply #271 on: October 03, 2015, 10:20:51 am »
It took Congress longer to fall in approval and all they did was destroy the country. What did Trump do?

It could be a faulty or bogus 'false flag' poll. It only sampled 377 people, not all of them being Republican. The point may have been to engineer a Trump dip so that the media can use it as a pretext talk it up as a "collapse" over the weekend news cycle, to steer public opinion into believing that's the case. In which case, it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.
"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered!... I am not a number, I am a free man!"

Pirate

« Reply #272 on: October 03, 2015, 11:33:34 am »
377 sounds a wee bit suspicious

besides if we go back and read the FULL text, it was aimed at the other candidates in the contest who are polling single digits

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #273 on: October 03, 2015, 12:06:37 pm »
[b The point may have been to engineer a Trump dip [/b]so that the media can use it as a pretext talk it up as a "collapse" over the weekend news cycle, to steer public opinion into believing that's the case. In which case, it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Yup  that's what I see....The point may have been to engineer a Trump dip  Republicans do not want him as their nominee plain and simple.

Who am I

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #274 on: October 03, 2015, 12:23:59 pm »

… obviously, just giving the MSM some talkin'
points for their talkin' heads. However, Carson
is steady, measured, KÒÒL and likable … plus
he is black which, realistically, is a PLUS in
today's America.

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #275 on: October 03, 2015, 12:26:34 pm »
^^^^^ Looking good for him(Carson) however he would never get my vote, because of 1,(2) main issues, he's all for mandatory vaccines. And republican.

Who am I

Offline pac522

« Reply #276 on: October 03, 2015, 01:02:28 pm »
It could be a faulty or bogus 'false flag' poll. It only sampled 377 people, not all of them being Republican. The point may have been to engineer a Trump dip so that the media can use it as a pretext talk it up as a "collapse" over the weekend news cycle, to steer public opinion into believing that's the case. In which case, it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

It was kind of a rhetorical question but, who in their right mind, who has been just remotely following whats been going on with Trump, would actually believe he would sink faster then a floating brick tied to a lead weight?

I don't think the Attention Deficit Disorder of the public has has hit critical mass.

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #277 on: October 03, 2015, 01:08:06 pm »
It was kind of a rhetorical question but, who in their right mind, who has been just remotely following whats been going on with Trump, would actually believe he would sink faster then a floating brick tied to a lead weight?

I don't think the Attention Deficit Disorder of the public has has hit critical mass.

Who am I

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #278 on: October 03, 2015, 01:29:18 pm »
^^^^ I must of hit the post button  before ready sorry about that:

American sheeple who follow main stream media that's who.  Everyone in here should understand the polls like the news and most any news outlets are controlled, and display what or how they want the sheep to "feel" in the know.

I believe that Trump has good ideas,   his mouth got him to the top, now its shooting him back down,(from post a few above)
His response...Drop out.

Who am I

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #279 on: October 03, 2015, 04:35:19 pm »
https://lockerdome.com/6521112263672385/8083977646905364

Donald Trump: Vladimir Putin Gets an A for Leadership

Donald Trump has surprised some people a few days ago. He said that Putin is certainly getting an A for his leadership. Not only that, Trump said that Putin has every right to support, defend and protect Assad in Syria. [1] Trump made another good point by saying that taking in Syrian refugees in the U.S. can backfire because you never know if they are really refugees.[2] "They could be Isis," he said, and "they are all strong."[3] The refugee crisis in the Middle East, he added, could be "one of the great tactical ploys of all time."[4] Well, Mr. Trump, welcome to the club.