Author Topic: Donald Trump -- 2016  (Read 796768 times)

EvadingGrid

Re: Donald Trump - "The Deceiver" - 2016
« Reply #120 on: August 14, 2015, 11:51:44 am »
Oh I'm sure Trump could win, if he really wants to win.
I'm also sure that the media could destroy him in just one day, if they suddenly became real journalists and told the public the truth about his record.

I guess they don't care so long as they don't get a Rand Paul type anywhere near running the WhoreHouse DC

EvadingGrid

« Reply #121 on: August 14, 2015, 11:52:37 am »
  I think he is going to BUILD THAT FENCE.  We need to protect Americans such as Jackson Holly and Alex Jones that live near the border.

I do have reservations about Trump BUT WE ARE ON THE VERGE OF GETTING INTO WW3 ANYWAY.

That is perfectly understandable.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #122 on: August 15, 2015, 10:34:16 am »

"
Trump told The Post that he holds the Alabama Senator in extremely
high regard: “I like him… Tough guy. I like that. We have a
similar thought process.”

GAME CHANGE: TRUMP CONSULTS WITH SEN
JEFF SESSIONS ON IMMIGRATION STRATEGY

by JULIA HAHN  14 Aug 2015

In what may be the most important development in the 2016 Presidential race to date, Donald Trump has announced, and Sen. Jeff Sessions' office has confirmed, that the GOP front-runner is consulting with the Alabama Senator in crafting his immigration plan for the future of America.

The real estate mogul’s announcement will send shock waves through Washington D.C. and all across primary states.

Trump, whose campaign has focused primarily on issues of immigration and trade, has seen a meteoric rise since entering the race, with throngs of supporters across the country rocketing him to the top of every single poll, despite an extraordinary effort of establishment Republicans to take him down. Republican pundits have lobbed every imaginable accusation at Trump. Yet these same pundits, while seemingly furious at the man, have demonstrated no similar concern, angst, or passion about the dissolution of our southern border, the rampant exploitation of guest-worker programs, the collapse of middle class wages, and the growing illegal immigrant crime wave.

Sen. Sessions, Chairman of the Senate’s Immigration Subcommittee, is widely regarded as the gold standard on immigration. Sessions has also become the intellectual thought leader in the Republican Party on appealing to the blue collar voters who have been abandoned by their political leaders.

For instance, Sen. Sessions recently led the fight against Obamatrade, issuing one in-depth report after another about its effects on working families.

The Washington Post reports:

Donald Trump will unveil a series of position papers in early September, he said in an interview Friday, beginning with a plan to address immigration policy that was crafted with the counsel of Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.), a favorite of conservative activists and an outspoken border hawk…

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/14/game-change-trump-consults-with-sen-jeff-sessions-on-immigration-strategy/
St. Augustine: -The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself.-

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #123 on: August 15, 2015, 10:36:02 am »
He really is hard on Rand Paul in part of this , lots of interesting questions from people in town hall q&a setting ...

http://www.c-span.org/series/?roadToTheWhiteHouse
Featured Video
August 14, 2015

Donald Trump Campaign Rally in Hampton, New Hampshire

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump speaks to supporters at a rally at Winnacunnet High School in Hampton, New Hampshire

http://www.c-span.org/video/?327605-1/donald-trump-campaign-rally-hampton-new-hampshire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xmckWVPRaI
Twisted Sister - We're Not Gonna Take It (Official Video)
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline iamc2

« Reply #124 on: August 15, 2015, 07:48:00 pm »
 I believe Trump has a lot of solutions to the problems caused by DC. And he is just starting to bring his solutions to the table.

I'll bet his answers shock the establishment!

The man has proved to me he can answer any question the mangled media throws at him.

"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline iamc2

« Reply #125 on: August 15, 2015, 10:31:43 pm »
      Jessie Ventura says 'Trump is shaking the System to it's core!'...and he is  8) ;) ;D

Article link: http://www.prisonplanet.com/ventura-donald-trump-is-shaking-the-system-to-its-core.html

Mr. Ventura would like to be VP under Trump: and they could make a good team: But it is not going to happen---in my opinion.

The good part of this story is that Ventura understands that Trump has a Real Good Chance at taking over the Oval Office!

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #126 on: August 16, 2015, 08:36:56 pm »

quote JH:

"
Trump told The Post that he holds the Alabama Senator in extremely
high regard: “I like him… Tough guy. I like that. We have a
similar thought process.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sessions: Trump's America-first immigration
plan 'exactly' what American needs

By PAUL BEDARD • 8/16/15 7:29 PM

The Senate's leading proponent of enforcing and toughening immigration laws said late Sunday that Donald Trump's immigration outline, his first major position white paper, is "exactly the plan America needs."

In a strong endorsement of Trump's bid to close the border to illegal immigration, the Alabama senator that regular native Americans and especially minorities would benefit by being put first in line for jobs.

"
In combination with a smart, fair
trade policy this proposal would
reinvigorate the middle class."

"This plan puts the needs of working Americans foremost, and develops an effective strategy for improving their wages and job prospects. Crucially, this plan includes an emphasis on lifting struggling minority communities, including our immigrant communities, out of poverty -- by preventing corporations from bringing in new workers from overseas to replace them and drive down wages," said Sessions in a statement.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2570297

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #127 on: August 17, 2015, 07:26:49 pm »

WashPo's lead article for tomorrow 8/18!

LOL!~> "...Mr. Trump would set
back Mexico’s economy."

HINT:
He's Not just talkin' about MEXICO, dumb*SSes!

Donald Trump’s immigration plan
would wreak havoc on U.S. society

By Editorial Board August 17 at 7:38 PM

REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL hopeful Donald Trump, who unveiled his immigration platform over the weekend, says America’s illegal immigrants “have to go.” Although the large majority of Americans don’t agree, Mr. Trump is appealing to a more sympathetic audience: the most conservative slice of the Republican primary electorate.

So let’s take Mr. Trump’s plan at face value and examine the impact of deporting millions of undocumented immigrants.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/donald-trumps-immigration-plan-would-wreck-havoc-on-us-society/2015/08/17/19703368-451d-11e5-8ab4-c73967a143d3_story.html

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #128 on: August 17, 2015, 07:42:40 pm »
But most americans DO want immigration deportation and immigration moratorium!!!

Trump is showing what has been forced out of frame by the corp/gov MIC Media - so the MSM response is to create a false reality of public opinion that is more to their liking ... :

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/08/17/are-trumps-immigration-views-in-or-out-of-the-mainstream/
Are Trump’s immigration views in or out of the mainstream?
posted at 3:21 pm on August 17, 2015 by Allahpundit
Byron York points to a recent study in which subjects were given a choice of seven options on immigration policy and finds that the most popular was — ta da — a closed border and mass deportations

But “most popular” in this case means less than 25 percent support.

The largest single group, 24.4 percent, supported the most draconian option — closed borders and mass deportation — that is dismissed by every candidate in the race, including Trump. Add in the next group that supported Option Six, which would allow only a “small number” of highly skilled immigrants to enter the U.S. and also involve mass deportations, and the number increased to 38.2 percent. Then add Option Five, which would allow only highly skilled immigrants while physically blocking the border, and the number increased to 55.2 percent.

Trump’s immigration stance appears to fall somewhere between Option Five and Option Six, perhaps a little closer to the latter. It’s probably fair to say that, if Broockman and Ahler are correct, a majority of Americans — not just Republican voters, but all Americans — hold views that are consistent with Trump’s position, or are even more restrictive. Opponents like Graham portray Trump’s immigration position as far out of the mainstream, but that doesn’t appear to be the case.

Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #129 on: August 19, 2015, 07:41:39 pm »

When do we get to play the hangman game?

Illuminati Exposed - Donald Trump Admitting Everything is a lie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAVYjIfU3eA#action=share

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #130 on: August 19, 2015, 09:19:03 pm »

When do we get to play the hangman game?

Illuminati Exposed - Donald Trump Admitting Everything is a lie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAVYjIfU3eA#action=share

THE SITUATION ROOM

Attorney Firings Situation; Valerie Plame Testifies; Donald Trump Interview

Aired March 16, 2007 - 19:00   ET

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0703/16/sitroom.03.html
There is more about Valerie Plame etc..
Here is the transcript:
I'm Wolf Blitzer. You're in THE SITUATION ROOM.

He says Iraq was better off with Saddam Hussein. That the United States should get out and that in Washington everything is a lie -- more now with my one-on-one interview with Donald Trump, firing off about the Bush administration and the war.

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

BLITZER: The war is hovering over politics right now, as it should. This is the dominant issue, at least right now of our time. Give us your assessment. Is there a way out?

TRUMP: The war is total disaster. It's a catastrophe, nothing less. It is such a shame that this took place. In fact, I gained a lot of respect for our current president's father by the fact that he had the sense not to go in to Iraq. He won the war and then said let's not go the rest of the way and he turned out to be right.

And Saddam Hussein, whether they like him or didn't like him, he hated terrorists. He'd shoot and kill terrorists. When terrorists came in to his country, which he did control and he did dominate, he would kill terrorists. Now it's a breeding ground for terrorists. So, look, the war is a total catastrophe...

BLITZER: Who do you blame?

TRUMP: ... and they have a civil war going on...

BLITZER: Who do you blame?

TRUMP: Well there's only one person you can blame and that's our current president. I mean obviously Rumsfeld was a disaster and other people that are giving him advice have been a disaster, and Condoleezza Rice, who's a lovely woman, but she never makes a deal. She doesn't make deals. She waves. She gets off the plane. She waves. She sits down with some dictator 45-degree angle. They do the camera shot. She waves again. She gets back on the plane. She waves. No deal ever happens, so I mean...

BLITZER: You got to close a deal at some point?

TRUMP: You got to make deals. The world is dying to make deals and we don't have the right people doing it.

BLITZER: The vice president, Dick Cheney.

TRUMP: Well he's obviously a very hawkish guy on the war. He said the war was going fantastically just a few months ago, and you know, it's just very sad. I don't know if they're bad people. I don't know what's going on. I just know that they got us in to a mess, the likes of which this country has probably never seen.

It's one of the great catastrophes of all time and perhaps even worse, the rest of the world hates us. You go throughout Europe, I travel, I do deals all over the world. The Europeans hate us. You go to Germany. You go to England, you go to places that, you know, we didn't have problems with. They all hate the Americans because of what's happened.

We had a chance after September 11th to be the most -- for the first time ever, to be the most popular nation on earth. And we blew it. Everybody, for the first time people felt sympathy. I'm not saying it's a great thing to have sympathy in terms of yourself, but for the first time they felt a sympathy and love for this country because of what happened. And we blew it.

BLITZER: How does the United States get out of this situation? Is there a way ... TRUMP: You know how they get out? They get out. That's how they get out. Declare victory and leave, because I'll tell you, this country is just going to get further bogged down. They're in a civil war over there, Wolf. There's nothing that we're going to be able to do with a civil war. They are in a major civil war.

And it's going to go to Iran, and it's going to go to other countries. They are in the midst of a major civil war. And there's nothing -- by the way, we're keeping the lid on a little bit but date we leave anyway it's all going to blow up. And Saddam Hussein will be a nice person compared to the man and it will be a man, it will not a woman, that we understand. People say, oh, gee, you didn't give a woman a chance. It will be a man.

Compared to the person that takes over for Saddam Hussein, he will be considered a nice person. This guy will be the meanest, the worst guy and he'll have one thing, one thing, he will hate America, and he'll use that to flame. So, I mean, this is a total catastrophe and you might as well get out now, because you just are wasting time.

BLITZER: What ...

TRUMP: And lives. You know, nobody talks about the soldiers that are coming back with no arms and no legs. And I saw at Mara Lago on Mondays, I make Mara Lago, my club that you know about.

BLITZER: In Palm Beach ...

TRUMP: I make that --- twice now, on a Monday I let returning Iraqi injured soldiers come to the premises. The most beautiful people I've ever seen. But they're missing arms and legs, they're with their wives, sometimes they're with their girlfriends.

And the tears are coming down the faces of these people. I mean, thousands and maybe hundreds of thousands, and the Iraqis that have been just maimed and killed.

This war is a horrible thing. Now, President Bush says he's religious. And yet 400,000 people, the way I count it, have died, and probably millions have been badly maimed and injured.

What's going on? What's going on? And the day we pull out it's going to explode. We're keeping the lid on a little bit. It's still a catastrophe, but the day we pull out, because they're in a civil war. Whether we want to admit it or not, they're in a civil war.

BLITZER: What do you think of some of these scandals that are unfolding in Washington right now? As we speak the attorney general is under fire. Alberto Gonzales. What do you make of this as an executive trying to watch an administration?

TRUMP: Look, everything in Washington has been a lie. Weapons of mass destruction. It was a total lie. It was a way of attacking Iraq, which he thought was going to be easy and it turned out to be the exact opposite of easy. He reads 60 books a year. He read as book a week. That's -- did you think that's -- do you think the president reads a book week? I don't think so.

He doesn't watch television. Now, one thing I know is when I'm on television I watch. Or I try, because you do. Your own ego says, let's watch. Let's see. Whether it's good or bad, you want to watch. He doesn't watch television.

So he's on television being interviewed by you or something else, hesdoesn't watch. Does anybody really believe that? Now they are doing this whole scandal with the U.S. attorneys. Now they're finding e-mails. And it's proven to be a lie. Everything's a lie. It's all a big lie.

BLITZER: So what's going to happen?

TRUMP: Well, it depends. If the Democrats get their act together they're going to have is a big victory in a couple of years, and it's going to be interesting to see what happens with this whole thing with the attorney general. It's a very sad situation.

BLITZER: What's next for Donald Trump?

TRUMP: Well, I just want to keep doing what I'm doing. I'm having a great time, building all over the world, I'm having a really great time and it's been a lot of fun, and it's always fun to be interviewed by you.

BLITZER: Thanks for doing it.

TRUMP: Thank you. Thank you, Wolf.

(END VIDEOTAPE)

TRUMP: And still ahead tonight a former CIA operative breaking her silence on the leak which blew her cover. Is she blaming the White House for putting lives at risk?

And is there a biological basis to homosexuality that could be reversed in the womb? A Christian conservative leader raising a new controversy. We'll be right back.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

BLITZER: In the run-up to the war in Iraq, there were many key players. Now one of them is speaking out. The former CIA operative Valerie Plame Wilson is saying who she thinks is responsible for her outing. Let's turn to Brian Todd once again for details.

BRIAN TODD, CNN CORRESPONDENT: Wolf, Mrs. Wilson minced no words about who she thinks leaked her identity in front of a packed hearing on Capitol Hill today, she pointed the finger straight down Pennsylvania Avenue.

(BEGIN VIDEO TAPE) TODD (voice-over): Valerie Plame Wilson blames the White House for blowing her CIA cover.
http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0703/16/sitroom.03.html

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #131 on: August 20, 2015, 08:19:19 am »

… TIME MAG COVER STORY:

The Donald Has Landed:
Deal With It!

"
Trump won’t hire a pollster, and he has let go about as many senior people from his campaign in the past month as he has hired. He does his own debate prep, doesn’t spend on advertising, refuses to seek big campaign contributions and says he gets military advice from watching pundits jabber on television. His campaign slogan, which he has trademarked, printed on hats and warned rivals not to use, is recycled ­pabulum—“Make America great again.” He can’t really finish three sentences without bragging about his business deals, his Ivy League education, his golf scores or his place in the polls.

But that’s who he really is, for better and worse, a living performance piece who no longer needs to pretend. It’s hard to look away. “I don’t think the people running for office are real,” Trump continues, speaking now of his competition, whom he keeps finding new ways to diminish. “They have to throw a lot of consultants away and be themselves. I think it is one of the things that has helped me.”

http://time.com/trump/

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #132 on: August 20, 2015, 01:14:08 pm »

"… I'll use the term 'anchor babies'.

VIDEO: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/08/20/just-watch-how-donald-trump-reacts-when-reporter-yells-at-him-for-using-offensive-term-during-presser/

When Trump sarcastically asked the reporter what term he should use instead, Llamas suggested “the American-born child of an undocumented immigrant.”

“You want me to say that? OK. I’ll use the word anchor baby,” Trump said. “Excuse me, I’ll use the word anchor baby.”

EvadingGrid

« Reply #133 on: August 20, 2015, 01:31:46 pm »
I get the feeling some people would vote for Nathan Rothschild if he made enough of the right sound bytes.
 ;D

Offline iamc2

« Reply #134 on: August 20, 2015, 03:30:04 pm »
 Trump has done; in a short time, what most of the DC dopes can not do in a life time in office, in control!

Trump will WIN if he stays the course: as he is liked by all!

...America is in ruins and Trump is pointing this out on the Mangled Media!  8)

...the Re-Dumb-Ya-Cans are running scared and the Nation is looking for a new path---and Trump is the man: in my opinion!  ;)

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #135 on: August 20, 2015, 04:40:56 pm »
Trump has done; in a short time, what most of the DC dopes can not do in a life time in office, in control!

Trump will WIN if he stays the course: as he is liked by all!

...America is in ruins and Trump is pointing this out on the Mangled Media!  8)

...the Re-Dumb-Ya-Cans are running scared and the Nation is looking for a new path---and Trump is the man: in my opinion!  ;)

It's interesting how very negative ALL the MSM have been ... I assume will continue to be ...
Brietbart/Drudge continues to support   - interesting huh?

Trump seems to have taken actual surveys of real people and is basing his platform on those "populist" feelings ...

Gee, Is it any wonder he is "popular"?

Have you noticed how often you've heard the MSM say he is "Off Script"? 

example: notice the "still" adjective! :

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/20/politics/donald-trump-rnc-war-room/index.html
Does the RNC have a secret anti-Trump war room?

Washington (CNN)The Republican National Committee is running a secret war room to take out Donald Trump's presidential campaign.

Or so says Roger Stone, the former Trump political adviser, who still supports Trump.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #136 on: August 20, 2015, 07:30:14 pm »
It's interesting how very negative ALL the MSM have been ... I assume will continue to be ...
Brietbart/Drudge continues to support   - interesting huh?

Trump seems to have taken actual surveys of real people and is basing his platform on those "populist" feelings ...

Gee, Is it any wonder he is "popular"?

Have you noticed how often you've heard the MSM say he is "Off Script"? 

example: notice the "still" adjective! :

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/20/politics/donald-trump-rnc-war-room/index.html
Does the RNC have a secret anti-Trump war room?

Washington (CNN)The Republican National Committee is running a secret war room to take out Donald Trump's presidential campaign.

Or so says Roger Stone, the former Trump political adviser, who still supports Trump.
Mate; I believe Trump is the Real Deal and he reminds me of President John F. Kennedy!

He had a change of heart and I think Donald has also  ;)

...time will only tell...

I am Voting Trump!

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #137 on: August 20, 2015, 08:17:34 pm »
Trump says all the right things - he's no dummy.

But consider.  Wouldn't it be a dream come true to have robots for everything casino?  Wow.  And, do you think he could afford those robots?

Put two & two together with robots and nwo... bing, I have my answer.

We are all weary and want the best.  I'm still holding out for Rand at this point.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #138 on: August 21, 2015, 06:47:10 pm »
LIVE TONIGHT: TRUMP STADIUM RALLY IN ALABAMA... DEVELOPING...
40,000 MAY TURN OUT...
STREAM... STREAM...

Biggest primary event so far?

http://www.fox10tv.com/category/291730/livestreaming-on-fox10

should be a good show ...

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #139 on: August 21, 2015, 07:19:51 pm »
LIVE TONIGHT: TRUMP STADIUM RALLY IN ALABAMA... DEVELOPING...
40,000 MAY TURN OUT...
STREAM... STREAM...

Biggest primary event so far?

http://www.fox10tv.com/category/291730/livestreaming-on-fox10

should be a good show ... starting NOW ...

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
« Reply #140 on: August 21, 2015, 07:29:02 pm »
Senator Sessions just donned a Donald cap.
Morality is contraband in war.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #141 on: August 21, 2015, 08:00:55 pm »
Vets !

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #142 on: August 21, 2015, 08:07:59 pm »
repeal obamacare ...

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #143 on: August 21, 2015, 08:12:33 pm »
greatest jobs president

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #144 on: August 21, 2015, 08:35:00 pm »
I get the feeling some people would vote for Nathan Rothschild if he made enough of the right sound bytes.
 ;D

A non Politian, well known, and saying the things the voters want to hear.  Gathering quite a following.   Not a dummy that's for sure.
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
« Reply #145 on: August 21, 2015, 09:24:05 pm »
Bill Burr On Donald Trump’s Appeal - CONAN on TBS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFIjdZ75xgo

Guy nailed it though be it in a humorous way. They really think wur stupid.
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Offline chris jones

« Reply #146 on: August 22, 2015, 01:11:02 pm »
The MESSENGER...
 Trump is delivering it.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #147 on: August 22, 2015, 02:13:18 pm »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3206742/I-don-t-want-wait-Donald-Trump-tells-crowd-Alabama-stadium-wishes-election-tomorrow-far-ahead-opponents-despite-hype-stadium-half-full.html
'Now I know how Billy Graham felt':
Pumped up Trump addresses his biggest crowd yet at 40,000-seat Alabama stadium (but leaves 10,000 seats empty)
•Republican front-runner addressed massive crowd in Mobile
•Started his speech by saying: 'I know how Billy Graham felt'
•The 40,000-seat Ladd-Peebles Stadium was about half-full during speech
•Reiterated intention to end 'birthright citizenship' for immigrants' children
•Attacked Obama, saying Obamacare was his only domestic success

By Associated Press
Published: 21:18 EST, 21 August 2015  | Updated: 07:05 EST, 22 August 2015

Republican front-runner Donald Trump on Friday joked, 'I know how Billy Graham felt' as he addressed the largest crowd yet of his thriving presidential campaign.

'I would like to have the election tomorrow,' Trump crowed. 'I don't want to wait.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3206742/I-don-t-want-wait-Donald-Trump-tells-crowd-Alabama-stadium-wishes-election-tomorrow-far-ahead-opponents-despite-hype-stadium-half-full.html#ixzz3jZaq9bvK
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Offline iamc2

« Reply #148 on: August 22, 2015, 05:47:13 pm »
 Trump has 30,000 folks show up to hear him speak ---this is a good thing for our Nation.

He will draw larger crowds as Americans look at him as a Serious Candidate for President!

...most folks think Trump is playing politics!

NO HE IS NOT!

...and the Nation in starting to understand that this man is for REAL!

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #149 on: August 22, 2015, 09:42:34 pm »
… is the Alpha Male taking charge?

BEOWULF: http://uastudent.com/beowulf-as-a-written-monument-of-old-english/

"
He is the unapologetic, quintessential warrior
male of yore capable of vanquishing any
and all opposition in his way.

DONALD TRUMP: WARRIOR
MALE EXTRAORDINAIRE

Exclusive: Kent G. Bailey, Ph.D., says such
men have 'sustained the human race'

In 1987, I published the first book in the field of Human Paleopsychology. This approach is premised on two basic assumptions: First, human beings have an ancient and rich evolutionary history, and second, that ancient history is thoroughly involved in everything we feel, think and do personally, politically and morally. According to famed neuroscientist Paul MacLean, the human brain is composed of a primeval reptilian segment at the lowest level, a mammalian segment at mid-level and a human or neocortical segment at the highest level. I added the notion that we human beings are constantly “regressing down” or “progressing up” MacLean’s triune brain system in the natural flow of behavior.

The concept of “paleopolitics” is an obvious derivative of human paleopsychology. Indeed, we may easily infer that humans are, at base, political animals who obey more the law of the jungle than the pieties of high culture or the moral righteousness of the godly. Politics is selfish and egoistic, tribalistic and xenophobic to its core, and will readily go to war to win at any cost. It sells itself as “progressive” and of higher things yet most often operates in the gutters of human nature. Politics is not for fops, Pollyannas or the faint-hearted; it is internecine war by another name. It is the game of war, and only the true warriors win.

"
In 2006, I published a column suggesting
that Ann Coulter was the last of the
“real men” on the intellectual right.

In the past 60 years or so, America has become progressively feminized, and the archetypal warrior male has virtually disappeared. However, some tough ladies have stepped in to fill the vacuum including Phyllis Schlafly, Laura Ingraham, Sarah Palin and Michelle Malkin and many others. But how would any of these wonderful and strong women compete head-to-head in a private conference room with Vladimir Putin, Kim Jong-un of North Korea, or the mullahs and emirs of the volatile Middle East? We have seen how poorly our current girly-man-in-chief, Barack Obama, has dealt with the world of violent supermales out there.

From the dawn of time, mutual respect among
warrior males is the coin of the realm in these matters.

Donald Trump is the prototypical, archetypal and testosterone-driven alpha male who rules by the sheer force of his personality, imposing physique, quick wit, mastery of repartee and almost hypnotic control over his gathering masses of adoring followers.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/08/donald-trump-warrior-male-extraordinaire/

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #150 on: August 23, 2015, 09:09:55 am »
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline lee51

« Reply #151 on: August 25, 2015, 12:28:51 pm »
This is what William N. Grigg said about Donald Trump:

Donald Trump is supposedly an "alpha male" because he plays to the prejudices of his audience -- and yet he shatters into a million petulant fragments when he's asked a question that makes him uncomfortable,

Ron Paul faced a steady onslaught of mockery, scorn, and derision for promoting peace and individual liberty. He never backed down, nor did he modulate his position in order to find favor with the mob. He didn't engage in adolescent twitter-trolling of media figures who had offended him.

Meekness, we are told, is strength restraining itself. Trump's facile bluster is the sound of incurable insecurity. Dr. Paul became a leader because he was confident enough to stand alone, when necessary, in defense of what he believes to be right.

http://freedominourtime.blogspot.com/

We need a President that shows a dignified self-control. Not one that posts petty stuff on twitter and gets all hostile over what certain people say about him (FOX--Megyn Kelly) and retaliates publicly by calling her names like a grade school kid. This is NOT the man we want as President and if he gets in, we will be SORRY a million times just like we've been sorry with Obama.  A WARNING to the wise.

What Mr. Grigg said above was said on his facebook page.

Offline lee51

« Reply #152 on: August 25, 2015, 02:05:29 pm »
Bimbo?

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/08/401804-react-to-donald-trump-misogynistic-comments/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Owned&utm_term=conservativedaily&utm_campaign=Politics

Please go to the link above and read the very latest between Trump and Megyn Kelly.

Donald Trump is not Presidential material.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #153 on: August 25, 2015, 02:14:39 pm »
you don't get it  or maybe you do ... the Kelley / Trump fiasco keeps Trump in the news and focus on "fox" Murdoch ...
its a win win ... for somebody ...

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #154 on: August 25, 2015, 03:23:30 pm »

… in large part it is Trump, once again,
calling out the "news" media for their
blatant Bimboism/Info-babeism …
BTW, when is FOXXX gonna hire
Mr/Ms Jenner?

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #155 on: August 25, 2015, 03:30:01 pm »
Where's Weird Al in all this ?

You'd think he'd make a Trump parody by now ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQwWaWFjd0Y

He's Trump he's Trump......

;D

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #156 on: August 25, 2015, 09:20:48 pm »

"… I'll use the term 'anchor babies'.

VIDEO: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/08/20/just-watch-how-donald-trump-reacts-when-reporter-yells-at-him-for-using-offensive-term-during-presser/

When Trump sarcastically asked the reporter what term he should use instead, Llamas suggested “the American-born child of an undocumented immigrant.”

“You want me to say that? OK. I’ll use the word anchor baby,” Trump said. “Excuse me, I’ll use the word anchor baby.”

OUTRAGEOUS!

"
...71 percent of illegal-alien headed households with children
received some sort of welfare in 2009, compared with
39 percent of native-headed houses with children.

CENSUS: ANCHOR BABY
DELIVERED EVERY 93 SECONDS

by JULIA HAHN  25 Aug 2015

One out of about every twelve newborns in the United States is an anchor baby, or the U.S.-born child of illegal migrants, according to a Pew Research Center study.

This means that one anchor baby is delivered every 93 seconds, based on the 2008 census data analyzed by the Pew.

The huge number of foreign children born on U.S. soil– roughly 340,000 per year— is also an economic imposition on Americans, who pay taxes to help raise, feed, and educate those children of illegal migrants.

Eventually, those 340,000 U.S.-born foreign children can join the U.S. workforce and compete for wages against the roughly four million children of U.S. parents that enter the slow-growing U.S. economy each year.

The rewards to the mother and father are huge. The mother, for example, can collect federal welfare on behalf of the child, and the adult child – as a U.S. citizen – will eventually be able to win a green card for his or her parents, despite their prior illegal entry into the United States.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/25/census-anchor-baby-delivered-every-93-seconds/

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #157 on: August 26, 2015, 12:13:12 am »
~bump

Go Donald!  Tell it like it is with no euphamisms!

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #158 on: August 26, 2015, 01:56:01 pm »
You can't fault Mexican families for wanting better for their kids.

American and Mexican drug cartels fight it out in Mexico and when America gets the Mexicans whose lives are destroyed by the 2 factions come to America for asylum then we are going to bitch.....

Illegal immigration is American driven in Mexico....

You can't get Kleptocratic loving conservatives to go to Mexico despite all the "liberal" social programs here... cuz even despite their "Bible Belt" roots they have enough Darwinian sense to not go to Mexico and try to live there.

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #159 on: August 29, 2015, 04:10:31 pm »
What about getting an endorsement by Ross Perot that would get my attention as far as Trump being serious about what is good for America ?

How about it ?

???