Author Topic: Donald Trump -- 2016  (Read 803100 times)

Offline larsonstdoc

Re: Donald Trump -- 2016
« Reply #2120 on: April 13, 2016, 01:22:27 pm »
On drudge:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/rnc-member-donald-trump-can-win-with-1100-delegates/article/2588378
RNC member predicts: Trump can win with 1,100 delegates
By Pete Kasperowicz (@PeteKDCNews) • 4/13/16 9:05 AM

Republican National Committee member Randy Evans predicted Wednesday that Donald Trump would likely be able to secure the Republican nomination if he captures anything more than 1,100 delegates, short of the 1,237 delegates needed for a simple majority.

"If Donald Trump exceeds 1,100 votes, he will become the nominee even though he may not have 1,237," Evans said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

I don't know if the RNC is softening their position OR TRYING TO TRICK DONALD TRUMP AND HIS SUPPORTERS.

Roger Stone did mention yesterday that Cruz is digging for delegates in a lot of places.  He also said that Cruz stacked the deck in Texas---saying that Trump has very few delegates in Texas.

This is maddening.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #2121 on: April 13, 2016, 05:26:14 pm »
 Went to the Trump Rally in  Rochester NY [4-10-16]: and he is now speaking about the corruption in the political system: Because he understands The New World Order of Nazis!

...we had about 20,000 folks & half were left out---WHY?---Not enough space and not enough shuttles to bring folks to the rally!

...Mr. Trump will WIN the popular vote: Thus should be President!
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #2122 on: April 13, 2016, 05:31:59 pm »
^^^^^^^^^

Well, I am glad you went my friend.

He will probably never come to Montana.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #2123 on: April 13, 2016, 05:37:43 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/13/promise-kept-barack-obama-breaks-coal-industry/

Related story....Trump vows to bring the coal industry BACK.  OBUMMER PUT 1000'S OUT OF WORK.

Promise Kept: Barack Obama Breaks the Coal Industry

President Obama’s war on coal has bagged its biggest trophy to date: the bankruptcy filing by the largest U.S. coal company, Peabody Energy.

Make no mistake about it, though, Peabody’s management and that of the rest of coal industry bears much of the blame for its own demise. It ought to serve as a lesson for everyone else targeted by take-no-prisoners progressives.

What is the future of the coal industry? About one-third of our electricity still comes from coal, though that may shrink further. Under current conditions — a natural gas glut, constrained energy demand and heavy EPA regulation — there will not be much profit in coal for the foreseeable future even though we will still rely on it for much electricity.

The best scenario for what’s left of the coal industry is if Republicans win the White House and maintain control of Congress. That would likely relieve the regulatory pressure on the industry and some of the natural gas glut since Republicans would greenlight natural gas exports.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #2124 on: April 13, 2016, 06:00:55 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/04/13/ann-coulter-ted-cruz-tracy-flick-dck/

Ann Coulter: Ted Cruz Is Tracy Flick — with a D***

Before we begin, can we stop referring to Wisconsin as “Midwestern nice”? That’s all we’ve heard since beat Donald Trump there: Wisconsinites are just so nice, they couldn’t abide Trump’s rough style.

Does anyone remember the whole taking over the capitol thing? How they nearly recalled a sitting governor a few years ago? Remember the protesters fighting with cops, rounds of arrests in the rotunda, the drum circles and chanting? How about the midnight raids on citizens for supporting the “Wisconsin Budget Repair Bill”?

Wisconsin is a lot of things, but “nice” is not one of them. “Soviet” is more like it. It was always a bad state for Trump because there are virtually no immigrants in Wisconsin, and peevish Wisconsinites refused to believe the rest of the country about the cultural mores we’re bringing in. (Like slavery! NBC, San Diego, April 9, 2016: “Feds Rescue Trafficking Victim Locked in San Diego Home.”)

Another misconception sweeping the nation is that when state Republican parties disregard the voters and give all their delegates to Cruz, they are merely following THE RULES, and Trump is an idiot for not knowing THE RULES.

That’s what the Colorado GOP did, what the Tennessee and Louisiana parties are trying to do — and what many other states may do, all under the careful tutelage of Tracy Flick Cruz.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2125 on: April 13, 2016, 06:34:04 pm »
The Nazi's also had rules ... Lots of rules ...
Like these rules on Jazz :

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/senior-newsweek-writer-compares-cruz-supporters-nazis

Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
Re: Donald Trump -- 2016 possible Megyn Kelly interview granted
« Reply #2126 on: April 13, 2016, 09:59:54 pm »
'The doorman was stunned when I walked in': Megyn Kelly reveals she met 'gracious' Trump at his NYC apartment to 'clear the air' and to lay out plans for new interview

• Megyn Kelly met with Donald Trump at his private residence inside Trump Tower on Wednesday morning
  • Fox News said in a statement Kelly spoke to Trump about appearing in a special segment set to air on May 23
  • The two last came face-to-face during the the Fox News debate in March that was moderated by Kelly
  • Kelly said on her show Wednesday that she had 'discussed the possibility of an interview', adding 'I hope we will have news to announce soon'
  • Trump was photographed later in the day leaving Fox News headquarters

By Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com

Published: 15:13 EST, 13 April 2016 | Updated: 21:35 EST, 13 April 2016

Megyn Kelly has revealed she met with Donald Trump on Wednesday at her request to 'clear the air' - and also to discuss a special broadcast that will air on Fox News next month.

The Fox News anchor was spotted walking into the private residence entrance of The Donald's New York City building by an NBC reporter, which a Trump source later confirmed to the network.

Kelly, who said in a Variety interview just last week she had not recently requested an interview with Trump, confirmed on The Kelly File that she had spoken with the Republican frontrunner.

Quipping that the doormen at Trump Tower 'were surprised to see me', Kelly said she discussed 'the possibility of an interview' with Trump, adding 'I hope we will have news to announce soon.'

She was said to be planning to reveal the results of the meeting Wednesday night on, her Fox News Channel program, but did not release any more information.

She said Trump was 'gracious' and that their hour-long meeting was 'at my request' and 'a chance to clear the air.'

She did not reveal any details of the forthcoming project and simply told viewers: 'Stay tuned'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3538565/Megyn-Kelly-meets-Donald-Trump-New-York-City-apartment-discuss-special-segment-air-Fox.html
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2127 on: April 14, 2016, 11:40:37 am »
Isn't it possible that these threatening "emails" are an operation run by the opposition ( like Cruz?  )  - Oh no that couldn't be  - No one knows (except the fbi?) where these emails are coming from :

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/politics/colorado-gop-chairman-steve-house-is-getting-threats-from-donald-trump-supporters

Colorado GOP Chairman Steve House is getting threats from Donald Trump supporters   [ ? ? ? ? really how do they know? ]
Emails: 'I would be hiding all family members'

KATHERINE FAULDERS, ABC News , Jaclyn Allen
5:39 PM, Apr 13, 2016
10:47 PM, Apr 13, 2016

Emails obtained by ABC News sent to Colorado GOP Chairman Steve House tell him to “quit whining” about all the threatening calls and emails he’s receiving. Another email tells him to “pray” he makes it to Cleveland, and instructs him to support Trump or “you are done.” One email provided to ABC News tells House to hide his family members.

Scottie Nell Hughes, a Trump Campaign Surrogate, said Trump has spoken against violence, and the threats are simply an indication that some people feel their voices aren't being heard.

"That kind of action is completely condemned, but it’s one of those fallouts of unfortunately a very, very traumatic campaign season," said Hughes. "People feel they need to take it into their own hands, or at least that’s how they vocalize it. The good news is nobody has actually acted on that, and I hope they never do.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #2128 on: April 14, 2016, 12:14:57 pm »
CO GOP Chair Steve House On Donald Trump: “Looking Forward To Fiorina Making Trump Look Bad” (Sept 2015)
http://politichicks.com/2015/09/co-gop-chair-on-donald-trump-looking-forward-to-fiorina-making-trump-look-bad/

Steve House doesn't seem to have any integrity! His role in what happened in Colorado needs investigating!

It's very possible House and friends changed the rules to lockout Trump! If so, that is not right and he should be fired! His job is to be unbiased as the GOP Chair!
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #2129 on: April 14, 2016, 02:56:35 pm »
"Racist" doesn't apply to Donald Trump ideas -- for instance, the wall for secured borders.  Trump's ideas are for the Good of America.  This means for the good of All Americans.  All Americans means all of it's People.  All of the American People equals all races, sexes, creeds & religions.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #2130 on: April 14, 2016, 03:14:41 pm »
^^^

... but he's WHITE ... and blonde ...
so in their eyes he is RACIST!
Doesn't matter what he says or does.

St. Augustine: -The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself.-

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #2131 on: April 14, 2016, 03:49:02 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/04/14/greta-van-susteren-anyone-media-telling-michelle-fields-prosecute-claim-using/

excerpt below......

Greta Van Susteren: ‘Anyone in the Media Telling Michelle Fields to Prosecute That Claim Was Using Her’

Van Susteren wrote:

Anyone encouraging Michelle Fields to bring a civil law suit is not doing her a favor.  She does not want to take the stand in a civil case, subject to rigorous cross examination, that is likely to be on television to discuss a case that the DA won’t prosecute because he does not believe the evidence shows assault.  Yes, the burden of proof is less in a civil case, but she is just not going to win and it will be expensive and a heartache.  Even if one can win, it is not always worth it.

Anyone encouraging this young woman to bring a lawsuit is irresponsible to her.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #2132 on: April 14, 2016, 03:58:15 pm »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/04/colorado-republicans-passed-around-anti-trump-resolution-back-march-22/

BREAKING: Colorado Republicans Passed Around “Resolution to Deny Trump Delegates” Back on March 22

On Saturday Ted Cruz supporters took all 13 of the delegates up for grabs at the Colorado GOP Convention to complete a clean sweep of the state.

But it was not without controversy. There never was a vote – Party elites decided on who got the delegates.

The anti-Trump politicians were passing around a “Resolution to Forbid Colorado Delegates from Voting for Trump” for weeks before the convention.

Robert Zubrin from Colorado Republicans for Liberty wrote about the anti-Trump resolution at American Thinker back on March 22, 2016:

In the caucuses March 1, I was elected an alternate delegate to the Colorado State GOP convention, which on April 9 will select and instruct our delegates to the Republican National Convention in Cleveland this summer.

Accordingly, I have drawn up a resolution that is now being circulated that will forbid Colorado delegates to the national convention from voting for Donald Trump for president or vice president on any ballot. Such a resolution is necessary, because Trump has publicly stated that his methods of operation include buying or renting the services of politicians for cash.

As the text of the resolution provides a succinct and forceful summary of the reasons why Donald Trump is unacceptable as a Republican candidate for president, I thought I would share it with the readers of American Thinker. Here it is:

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #2133 on: April 14, 2016, 04:39:55 pm »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/04/report-isis-sets-camp-8-miles-us-border/

Mr Trump will build that wall.

Mexican Officials: ISIS Has Training Camp 8 Miles from US Border

Barack Obama told officials at the CIA Wednesday that ISIS is now on the defensive.

He didn’t mention this.
The Islamic State terrorist group is operating a camp eight miles from the US border near El Paso, Texas.
Judicial Watch reported:

ISIS is operating a camp just a few miles from El Paso, Texas, according to Judicial Watch sources that include a Mexican Army field grade officer and a Mexican Federal Police Inspector.

The exact location where the terrorist group has established its base is around eight miles from the U.S. border in an area known as “Anapra” situated just west of Ciudad Juárez in the Mexican state of Chihuahua. Another ISIS cell to the west of Ciudad Juárez, in Puerto Palomas, targets the New Mexico towns of Columbus and Deming for easy access to the United States, the same knowledgeable sources confirm.

During the course of a joint operation last week, Mexican Army and federal law enforcement officials discovered documents in Arabic and Urdu, as well as “plans” of Fort Bliss – the sprawling military installation that houses the US Army’s 1st Armored Division. Muslim prayer rugs were recovered with the documents during the operation.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #2134 on: April 14, 2016, 05:04:25 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/04/14/trump-campaign-responds-to-zuckerberg-swipe-by-telling-him-to-move-to-border/

Trump Campaign Responds to Zuckerberg Swipe by Telling Him to Move to Border

Zuckerberg also said that his message was not just for America, but to help connect people around the world. “It’s about having the courage to choose hope over fear,” he wrote.

The Trump campaign was quick to respond. “I’ll take Mark Zuckerberg seriously when he gives up all of his private security — move out of his posh neighborhood and come live in a modest neighborhood near a border town,” Katrina Pierson, a spokeswoman for the Trump campaign, told CNBC. “Then I’m sure his attitude would change.”

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #2135 on: April 14, 2016, 05:18:43 pm »
quote larsonstdoc:
BREAKING: Colorado Republicans Passed Around
“Resolution to Deny Trump Delegates” Back on March 22

YES! I was wondering why the press was not
onto this! It's the 'Resolution' that I found and
posted back on Page 53! Case closed!

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #2136 on: April 14, 2016, 05:51:40 pm »
quote larsonstdoc:
BREAKING: Colorado Republicans Passed Around
“Resolution to Deny Trump Delegates” Back on March 22

YES! I was wondering why the press was not
onto this! It's the 'Resolution' that I found and
posted back on Page 53! Case closed!

http://s247.photobucket.com/user/evinyl/media/PrisonPlanetForum/FORUM/Cfp-xmpUIAAEX8p.jpg.html

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #2137 on: April 14, 2016, 06:26:05 pm »
http://www.infowars.com/gop-insider-therell-be-riots-in-cleveland-if-trump-wins-or-if-he-doesnt/

The Anti-Trump folks will be there----groups funded by GEORGE SOROS.

GOP INSIDER: THERE’LL BE RIOTS IN CLEVELAND IF TRUMP WINS OR IF HE DOESN’T

A GOP insider in Ohio told journalist Amy Walter that there will be riots in Cleveland if Donald Trump wins the Republican nomination or if he doesn’t win the nomination.

With the prospect of a brokered convention threatening to lead to chaos, top Republicans are scared that a floor fight in Cleveland “will leave deep, deep scars” and that the GOP “brand” could be destroyed if Trump comes out on top.

However, one GOP insider went further, telling Walter, “There’ll be a riot in Cleveland if Trump wins the nomination and a riot if he doesn’t.”

In the event of Cruz or Kasich being selected to become the nominee despite losing to Trump in the primaries, Republican voters who feel that they have been disenfranchised may resort to civil disobedience to make their point.

“Nothing screams “establishment” more than a group of hand-picked party people sitting around a convention center and choosing a candidate who came in SECOND place with votes and pledged delegates to be the nominee of the party,” writes Walter.

As we have previously reported, anti-Donald Trump agitators have threatened to stage riots if the billionaire becomes president.

Donald Trump himself also warned that any attempt by the GOP establishment to steal the nomination from him may result in civil unrest.

“I think you would have riots. I think you would have riots,” Trump told CNN’s Chris Cuomo. “I think you would see problems like you’ve never seen before. I think bad things would happen. I really do.”

There have already been numerous clashes at Trump events, mostly the fault of Bernie Sanders supporters, but the media has maintained the narrative that it is Trump himself who is inciting violence.

Many of the radical groups involved in shutting down Donald Trump’s rally in Chicago last month subsequently announced that they were planning a “mass civil disobedience movement” throughout April.

Last night outside a Trump event in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania leftists attempted to cause mayhem, forcing riot police to intervene.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2138 on: April 14, 2016, 08:28:50 pm »
All I can say is WOW ... You have to read this ... Donald Tramp published in the Wall Street Journal ! ...

http://www.wsj.com/articles/let-me-ask-america-a-question-1460675882
Let Me Ask America a Question

How has the ‘system’ been working out for you and your family? No wonder voters demand change.

By Donald J. Trump
April 14, 2016 7:18 p.m. ET

On Saturday, April 9, Colorado had an “election” without voters.
Delegates were chosen on behalf of a presidential nominee, yet the people of Colorado were not able to cast their ballots to say which nominee they preferred.

A planned vote had been canceled. And one million Republicans in Colorado were sidelined.

In recent days, something all too predictable has happened: Politicians furiously defended the system. “These are the rules,” we were told over and over again. If the “rules” can be used to block Coloradans from voting on whether they want better trade deals, or stronger borders, or an end to special-interest vote-buying in Congress—well, that’s just the system and we should embrace it.

Let me ask America a question: How has the “system” been working out for you and your family?

I, for one, am not interested in defending a system that for decades has served the interest of political parties at the expense of the people. Members of the club—the consultants, the pollsters, the politicians, the pundits and the special interests—grow rich and powerful while the American people grow poorer and more isolated.

No one forced anyone to cancel the vote in Colorado. Political insiders made a choice to cancel it. And it was the wrong choice.

Responsible leaders should be shocked by the idea that party officials can simply cancel elections in America if they don’t like what the voters may decide.

The only antidote to decades of ruinous rule by a small handful of elites is a bold infusion of popular will.
On every major issue affecting this country, the people are right and the governing elite are wrong. The elites are wrong on taxes, on the size of government, on trade, on immigration, on foreign policy.

Why should we trust the people who have made every wrong decision to substitute their will for America’s will in this presidential election?

We will run a campaign based on empowering voters, not sidelining them.

Let us take inspiration from patriotic Colorado citizens who have banded together in protest. Let us make Colorado a rallying cry on behalf of all the forgotten people whose desperate pleas have for decades fallen on the deaf ears and closed eyes of our rulers in Washington, D.C.

The political insiders have had their way for a long time. Let 2016 be remembered as the year the American people finally got theirs.

read the rest ...

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #2139 on: April 14, 2016, 10:19:49 pm »
^^^

... DT nailed it! Love it!   ;D

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #2140 on: April 15, 2016, 06:49:58 am »
... @ NewYorkPost:

The Post endorses Donald Trump
By Post Editorial Board   April 14, 2016

Trump is now an imperfect messenger carrying a vital message. But he reflects the best of ‘New York values’ — and offers the best hope for all Americans who rightly feel betrayed by the political class.

Donald Trump is a rookie candidate — a potential superstar of vast promise, but making rookie mistakes. The nominee Republicans need for the fall campaign is often hard to make out amid his improvisations and too-harsh replies to his critics.

New Yorkers vote Tuesday. What to do?

Here’s how we see it.

Should he win the nomination, we expect Trump to pivot — not just on the issues, but in his manner. The post-pivot Trump needs to be more presidential: better informed on policy, more self-disciplined and less thin-skinned.

Yet the promise is clearly there in the rookie who is, after all, leading the field as the finals near.

Trump has electrified the public, drawing millions of new voters to the polls and inspiring people who’d given up on ever again having a candidate who’d fight for them.

That’s the work of the Donald Trump we know — a New Yorker, born and bred.

"
He has the potential — the skills, the know-how, the values —
to live up to his campaign slogan: to make America great again.
For those reasons, The Post today endorses Donald Trump in the GOP primary.

√ MORE HERE:  http://nypost.com/2016/04/14/the-post-endorses-donald-trump/

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #2141 on: April 15, 2016, 10:06:45 am »
http://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2016/04/14/why-the-wall-will-work/

Donald Trump: ‘We’re Not Going To Have A Country’ Without A Strong Border."

Why the Wall Will Work

While European media feature several major stories a day on the immigration crisis there, America’s corporate media elites seem desperate to avoid the chaos caused by the breakdown of the rule of law on our own southern border.

Whatever the motivation of our elites, their purpose is clear: bury the issue.

After all, confronting the immigration crisis is Trump’s first priority, while the bipartisan Establishment’s first priority is to defeat him. To put it another way, his unprecedented popularity flows directly from his unflinching demand that U.S. immigration law be not only enforced, but strengthened, and that a wall protecting the southern border of the United States is indispensable to that goal.

For the Establishment, the logic is simple: to oppose Trump, oppose the wall.

While elites on both sides of the border have resorted to feigned mockery regarding Trump’s proposal, the Mexican people would hardly find it unusual. After all, virtually every family in Mexico builds a wall around their home as soon as they can afford one. Those walls, often topped with glass, barbed wire, or both, are as necessary to their daily lives, health, and safety as indoor plumbing.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #2142 on: April 15, 2016, 10:21:19 am »
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/why-the-gop-cant-take-the-nomination-from-trump/

more at the link...video at the link

Why the GOP can't take the nomination from Donald Trump

Is it me, or does the argument that the Republican nomination can be taken from Donald Trump at a contested convention make almost no sense?

It's not that it would be unfeasible for Ted Cruz or some other candidate to win a majority of delegates after the first ballot is cast at the convention. If anything, it seems more and more likely that Cruz, given his shrewdness at delegate selection, would be able to pull this off as early as the second ballot.

However, if Trump arrives in Cleveland having won the most votes, the most contests, and the most delegates -- all of which is very likely -- depriving him of the nomination would be an unprecedented move in the modern political era. And doing so would likely end in disaster not only for the GOP as a whole but its anti-Trump wing in particular.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #2143 on: April 15, 2016, 11:02:06 am »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/04/15/fox-news-poll-trump-widens-lead-in-gop-race-clinton-sanders-tightens.html

excerpts below.....

Fox News Poll: Trump widens lead in GOP race

Donald Trump jumps to an 18-point lead over Ted Cruz this week with record high support for the Republican nomination.

Trump tops Cruz by 45-27 percent among GOP primary voters in a new Fox News national poll on the 2016 election.  John Kasich comes in third with 25 percent.

Three weeks ago, the mogul was up by three over Cruz:  41-38 percent, with Kasich at 17 percent (March 20-22, 2016).

Forty-five percent is a new high for Trump.  The previous high was last month’s 41 percent.

Trump’s best numbers come from GOP voters without a college degree (54 percent) and those who describe themselves as “very” conservative (50 percent).

Still, when voters are asked which Republican candidate has the best chance to defeat Clinton, they pick Trump first (42 percent), followed by Cruz (24 percent) and Kasich (20 percent).  GOP primary voters are even more bullish on Trump: 58 percent say he has the best odds, while 21 percent say Cruz and 16 percent Kasich.

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #2144 on: April 15, 2016, 01:28:38 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/04/14/trump-campaign-responds-to-zuckerberg-swipe-by-telling-him-to-move-to-border/

Trump Campaign Responds to Zuckerberg Swipe by Telling Him to Move to Border

Zuckerberg also said that his message was not just for America, but to help connect people around the world. “It’s about having the courage to choose hope over fear,” he wrote.

The Trump campaign was quick to respond. “I’ll take Mark Zuckerberg seriously when he gives up all of his private security — move out of his posh neighborhood and come live in a modest neighborhood near a border town,” Katrina Pierson, a spokeswoman for the Trump campaign, told CNBC. “Then I’m sure his attitude would change.”

TRUMP CAMPAIGN BLASTS ZUCKERBERG: OPEN BORDERS CEO LIVES BEHIND PRIVATE SECURITY, WALLS - Campaign points out Facebook CEO's hypocrisy
http://www.infowars.com/trump-campaign-blasts-zuckerberg-open-borders-ceo-lives-behind-private-security-walls/

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #2145 on: April 15, 2016, 03:17:44 pm »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Zuck is a front-man for the government.

Remember about the time when his daughter was born AND HE SAID THAT HE WAS GOING TO GIVE AWAY 99% OF HIS MONEY TO "WORTHY CAUSES"?

THIS IS THE SAME THING BILL GATES DOES---GATES GIVES THE WORLD MANY VIRUSES SUCH AS ZIKA AND OTHER THINGS TO 3RD WORLD KIDS.  SUCH A NICE MAN.  IT IS PRETTY EASY TO GIVE MONEY AWAY IF A PERSON REALLY DIDN'T EARN IT.

EXCERPTS BELOW.....

http://www.therealnewsonline.com/our-blogs/facebook-and-its-connections-to-the-cia-and-darpa

Facebook And It's Connections To The C.I.A. And D.A.A.R.P.A.

Facebook was setup by the C.I.A. Try telling that to most people and they laugh at it. People seem to think its a coincidence that Facebook seems to be so intrusive over and over again. Privacy policies that would make anyone scratch their head. I'm not going to beat around the bush with this blog post. Facebook was setup by the C.I.A. as a data mining project to collect as much information on as many people as they could. Not only that but it also has very strong ties to D.A.A.R.P.A. . The purpose of this data mining project that became Facebook was to find out a boat load of things on people. Where they are going. What they are doing. What airline are they using Who do they associate with What type of books or movies have you been reading. How you feel about things politically. The list goes on and on. Before I elaborate let me say that my prior statement about Facebook being setup by the C.I.A. isn't a theory or a hunch. If you simply follow the money its quite easy to see what is going on. Before we follow this money trail, just think about this.

If Facebook was setup by the C.I.A. (and it was) its a pretty brilliant plan. Never before have the people they want to watch actually given up so much information VOLUNTARILY! The C.I.A. doesn't even have to dig for most of it. People put it right out there. Think about how descriptive some people's status updates are. They tell you where they are going, who they are with sometimes, what they like. All these things. Did you know that once Facebook has you tagged in ONE PHOTO they have you identified anytime an image of you is uploaded whether it is tagged, labeled, or anything else to ID it? Facebook runs facial recognition on all photos and can even ID you by running it on some really low resolution shots, and its done for free! Does that sound like something a website would do for free? There are some much more intrusive things Facebook does to track you and every site you visit that you probably don't know about. All this without visiting Facebook or even needing to be a member!! After I tell you about the money trail and the start of Facebook we will get into more of these privacy issues and there are a lot. The facial recognition is just the tip of the iceberg. Before we do all that let's have a quick history lesson, the way I do history. With the ACTUAL TRUTH. The movie "The Social Network" was a big hit. It was supposedly all about the start of Facebook from a college dorm room to a multi billion dollar corporation in Palo Alto California. They left out some very interesting things that you all should know. That movie in itself was not about entertainment. It was propaganda to fortify the Facebook lie. Let us go back to the year 2003.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #2146 on: April 15, 2016, 03:51:21 pm »
FRIDAY, 4-15-2016
  I was running errands today and listening to the Rush Limbaugh.  He said that the Establishment wants Cruz to be the nominee so that they could blame Cruz and the Conservatives for the defeat in November to Hilldog.  He said that the Establishment wants the party to move more to the center in their thinking.

I THINK HE IS WRONG.  They do not want to have Trump as the nominee because THEY KNOW HE CAN WIN IN NOVEMBER.  THEY DO NOT WANT TO LOSE THEIR POSITIONS IN WHAT MANY ARE CALLING THE ESTABLISHMENT ONE PARTY SYSTEM.  THEY DO NOT WANT TRUMP TO EXPOSE THEM.  THEY REALLY WANT HILLARY.

AS AN ASIDE, I BELIEVE THAT MANY BERNIE VOTERS WILL VOTE FOR MR TRUMP BECAUSE THEY HATE HILLARY AND TRUMP'S IDEAS ARE CLOSE TO BERNIE'S.  TRUMP WANTS TO LESSEN THE BURDEN TO COLLEGE STUDENTS AND THEIR LOANS----MAYBE VERY LONG TERMS AND A 1% INTEREST RATE.

MY MATH----

$100,000 LOAN     30 YEAR LOAN     8% RATE       PAYMENT   $734    TOTAL OF PAYMENTS   $264,155 (HILLARY)

$100,000 LOAN     40 YEAR LOAN     1% RATE       PAYMENT   $253    TOTAL OF PAYMENTS   $121,371  (TRUMP)

WITH THE EXTRA MONEY PER MONTH ($481 A MONTH), THE COLLEGE GRAD CAN USE THIS TO BUY A HOUSE OR PAY DOWN THEIR STUDENT LOAN MUCH FASTER.  THE BABY BOOMERS WILL NEED SOMEONE TO BUY THEIR HOUSES.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #2147 on: April 15, 2016, 04:00:34 pm »

... and Limbaugh doesn't seem to have gotten the memo
about the infamous 'Never Trump' resolution that
was sent out to the Colorado delegates either. He
keeps defending the CO Repub bigwigs:

https://twitter.com/Georgew46/status/719310640272117760

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #2148 on: April 15, 2016, 04:17:53 pm »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Zuck is a front-man for the government.

Remember about the time when his daughter was born AND HE SAID THAT HE WAS GOING TO GIVE AWAY 99% OF HIS MONEY TO "WORTHY CAUSES"?

THIS IS THE SAME THING BILL GATES DOES---GATES GIVES THE WORLD MANY VIRUSES SUCH AS ZIKA AND OTHER THINGS TO 3RD WORLD KIDS.  SUCH A NICE MAN.  IT IS PRETTY EASY TO GIVE MONEY AWAY IF A PERSON REALLY DIDN'T EARN IT.

EXCERPTS BELOW.....

http://www.therealnewsonline.com/our-blogs/facebook-and-its-connections-to-the-cia-and-darpa

Facebook And It's Connections To The C.I.A. And D.A.A.R.P.A.

Facebook was setup by the C.I.A. Try telling that to most people and they laugh at it. People seem to think its a coincidence that Facebook seems to be so intrusive over and over again. Privacy policies that would make anyone scratch their head. I'm not going to beat around the bush with this blog post. Facebook was setup by the C.I.A. as a data mining project to collect as much information on as many people as they could. Not only that but it also has very strong ties to D.A.A.R.P.A. . The purpose of this data mining project that became Facebook was to find out a boat load of things on people. Where they are going. What they are doing. What airline are they using Who do they associate with What type of books or movies have you been reading. How you feel about things politically. The list goes on and on. Before I elaborate let me say that my prior statement about Facebook being setup by the C.I.A. isn't a theory or a hunch. If you simply follow the money its quite easy to see what is going on. Before we follow this money trail, just think about this.

If Facebook was setup by the C.I.A. (and it was) its a pretty brilliant plan. Never before have the people they want to watch actually given up so much information VOLUNTARILY! The C.I.A. doesn't even have to dig for most of it. People put it right out there. Think about how descriptive some people's status updates are. They tell you where they are going, who they are with sometimes, what they like. All these things. Did you know that once Facebook has you tagged in ONE PHOTO they have you identified anytime an image of you is uploaded whether it is tagged, labeled, or anything else to ID it? Facebook runs facial recognition on all photos and can even ID you by running it on some really low resolution shots, and its done for free! Does that sound like something a website would do for free? There are some much more intrusive things Facebook does to track you and every site you visit that you probably don't know about. All this without visiting Facebook or even needing to be a member!! After I tell you about the money trail and the start of Facebook we will get into more of these privacy issues and there are a lot. The facial recognition is just the tip of the iceberg. Before we do all that let's have a quick history lesson, the way I do history. With the ACTUAL TRUTH. The movie "The Social Network" was a big hit. It was supposedly all about the start of Facebook from a college dorm room to a multi billion dollar corporation in Palo Alto California. They left out some very interesting things that you all should know. That movie in itself was not about entertainment. It was propaganda to fortify the Facebook lie. Let us go back to the year 2003.

NEW STORY.....
http://thehill.com/policy/technology/276503-facebook-employee-said-to-pose-question-about-stopping-trump-to-ceo

Facebook denies that it would ever try to influence the election

Facebook is pushing back on the idea that it could tilt the scales in the presidential election against Donald Trump.

Gizmodo published a screenshot Friday of an internal poll that Facebook employees were purportedly using to decide what questions to ask CEO Mark Zuckerberg at a meeting in March.

Several of the questions concerned either the company’s business position or internal matters, but one was about politics: “What responsibility does Facebook have to prevent President Trump in 2017?” Some employees apparently voted for the question to be posed to the CEO.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #2149 on: April 15, 2016, 07:07:32 pm »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/04/colorado-republicans-passed-around-anti-trump-resolution-back-march-22/

BREAKING: Colorado Republicans Passed Around “Resolution to Deny Trump Delegates” Back on March 22

On Saturday Ted Cruz supporters took all 13 of the delegates up for grabs at the Colorado GOP Convention to complete a clean sweep of the state.

But it was not without controversy. There never was a vote – Party elites decided on who got the delegates.

The anti-Trump politicians were passing around a “Resolution to Forbid Colorado Delegates from Voting for Trump” for weeks before the convention.

Robert Zubrin from Colorado Republicans for Liberty wrote about the anti-Trump resolution at American Thinker back on March 22, 2016:

In the caucuses March 1, I was elected an alternate delegate to the Colorado State GOP convention, which on April 9 will select and instruct our delegates to the Republican National Convention in Cleveland this summer.

Accordingly, I have drawn up a resolution that is now being circulated that will forbid Colorado delegates to the national convention from voting for Donald Trump for president or vice president on any ballot. Such a resolution is necessary, because Trump has publicly stated that his methods of operation include buying or renting the services of politicians for cash.

As the text of the resolution provides a succinct and forceful summary of the reasons why Donald Trump is unacceptable as a Republican candidate for president, I thought I would share it with the readers of American Thinker. Here it is:

This is hilarious, Doc...

On April 9, the morning of the main Colorado Republican Convention, Zubrin was out front of the Broadmoor World Arena handing out "Anyone but Trump" flyers.  When I as a Summit County Delegate and my alternate got the delegate entrance to the convention I reached out for a flyer. As he handed it to me he saw my BLUE "Make America Great Again" hat and quickly jerked the flyer from my fingers as he backed away... He is a strange impish little man... I hope his science is better tempered than his politics... pretty Marxist as I read him...

JTCoyoté

"Shake off all the fears of servile prejudices, under
which weak minds are servilely crouched. Fix reason
firmly in her seat, and call on her tribunal for every
fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the
existence of a God; because if there be one, he must
more approve of the homage of reason than that of
blindfolded fear."
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #2150 on: April 15, 2016, 10:02:52 pm »
“A Totally Corrupt, Rigged System”: GOP Plans to Strip Trump of Delegates in Indiana & Wyoming Too.

In a meeting behind closed doors yesterday, GOP party leaders met in Indiana to select 21 delegates that are expected to be anti-Trump, even though voters don’t get to vote for another three weeks in the state, according to Bloomberg News.

This is the same process which occurred in Colorado, where delegates are chosen for candidates ahead of an actual primary election by GOP voters, essentially nullifying votes.

A similar situation is expected to follow in Wyoming, where 14 delegates are chosen at the state primary’s convention, the majority of which are reportedly anti-Trump.
    Trump even wrote an op-ed in the Wall Street Journal this week titled, “Let Me Ask America a Question: How has the ‘system’ been working out for you and your family? No wonder voters demand change”:

I, for one, am not interested in defending a system that for decades has served the interest of political parties at the expense of the people. Members of the club—the consultants, the pollsters, the politicians, the pundits and the special interests—grow rich and powerful while the American people grow poorer and more isolated…

Responsible leaders should be shocked by the idea that party officials can simply cancel elections in America if they don’t like what the voters may decide.

The only antidote to decades of ruinous rule by a small handful of elites is a bold infusion of popular will. On every major issue affecting this country, the people are right and the governing elite are wrong…

A similar disenfranchisement is taking place on the Dem side, with Bernie sweeping state to state and still leaving primaries with less delegates than Hillary Clinton

It’s like Mark Twain said, “If voting made any difference they wouldn’t let    us do it.”
continues
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/a-totally-corrupt-rigged-system-gop-plans-to-strip-trump-of-delegates-in-indiana-wyoming-too_042016
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #2151 on: April 16, 2016, 02:09:11 am »
NEW STORY.....
http://thehill.com/policy/technology/276503-facebook-employee-said-to-pose-question-about-stopping-trump-to-ceo

Facebook denies that it would ever try to influence the election

Facebook is pushing back on the idea that it could tilt the scales in the presidential election against Donald Trump.

Gizmodo published a screenshot Friday of an internal poll that Facebook employees were purportedly using to decide what questions to ask CEO Mark Zuckerberg at a meeting in March.

Several of the questions concerned either the company’s business position or internal matters, but one was about politics: “What responsibility does Facebook have to prevent President Trump in 2017?” Some employees apparently voted for the question to be posed to the CEO.

Yeah, I read this earlier in The Hill... I tweeted the following..."What a twisted idea, they should be asking how they can stop a full blown Zuckerberg Caligula-esque psychosis. --JT

Oldyoti

"Error of opinion may be
tolerated where reason is
left free to combat it."

~Thomas Jefferson, 3/4/1801

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #2152 on: April 16, 2016, 09:05:39 am »
Deutsche Bank Confirms Silver Market Manipulation In Legal Settlement, Agrees To Expose Other Banks
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-14/c...ettlement-agree
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-silver-f...N0FU29920140725

MUST HEAR! TWO INTERVIEWS WITH ROB KIRBY, A COURAGEOUS MAN AND ONE OF THE BEST  IF NOT THE BEST FORENSIC FINANCIAL ANALYST IN THE WORLD!

Rob Kirby-Dollar Devaluation Clock About to Strike Midnight (He says it's going down in 2-3 weeks)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FI01zevYxM

Rob Kirby - The Establishment Is In Full Panic Mode (In this video IMO he is referring to the Silver manipulation exposure in article above)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=084N4D874sE

The Establishment doesn't control Donald Trump, which is why they are massively assaulting him with their front groups like Move on, BLM, and such groups. So the globalists are asking themselves these questions about Trump:

1) Is DT going to be ok with Federal Reserve monetizing bad debt?
2) Is DT going to be onside and ok with negative interest rates?
3) Is DT going to be ok with talks about banning cash?
4) Is DT going to be ok with the notion that climate warming deniers possibly get jailed?
5) Is DT going to be ok with the emerging and growing police state apparatus?
6) Is DT going to jump on top of Fed officials, BIS officials coming out making warnings that we are in bad financial straits?
7) Is DT going to stand for fraudulent reporting of CPI data, GDP and employment data?

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #2153 on: April 16, 2016, 11:27:41 am »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXqJXbtOs9Q

LIVE NOW----12 NOON EST, April 16, 2016

LIVE Stream: Donald Trump Rally in Syracuse, NY (4-16-16)
Right Side Broadcasting

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #2154 on: April 16, 2016, 11:32:45 am »
Thx, for link larsonstdoc! just tuned in!

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2155 on: April 16, 2016, 12:02:27 pm »
Thx, for link larsonstdoc! just tuned in!

add me in ... Trump's on fire .. wow great !

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2156 on: April 16, 2016, 12:11:09 pm »
new term: #rejiggered

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #2157 on: April 16, 2016, 12:12:03 pm »
add me in ... Trump's on fire .. wow great !

I agree! This is the best rally I have listened to so far. EXCELLENT! Link to the video:

A MUST HEAR! Legendary Donald Trump Rally in Syracuse, NY (4-16-16) MUST WATCH! - YouTube
https://wwww.youtube.com/watch?v=w9oGEfHLiPM

Angry and frustrated upstate New York swings behind Trump
https://www.yahoo.com/news/angry-frustrated-upstate-york-swings-behind-trump-022716832.html

THE SAME IS HAPPENING ALL OVER AMERICA, AND THE ESTABLISHMENT IS SCARED, AND THEY SHOULD BE. THEIR DECADES OF LIES AND DECEIT ARE COMING TO AN END WHEN TRUMP GETS INTO THE WHITE HOUSE! ALSO, ALL OF THEIR SPINELESS MINIONS IN CONGRESS AND ELSEWHERE ARE GOING TO BE ROUTED OUT AND FIRED AND SOME PROSECUTED FOR THEIR CRIMES AGAINST THEIR OWN COUNTRY! NO EXCUSES, LITTLE BOYS! YOU ARE DONE, AS ARE YOUR PATHETIC BOSSES!

THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE TAKING THEIR COUNTRY BACK FROM THE SCUMBAGS, AND IT'S ABOUT TIME!)

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #2158 on: April 16, 2016, 12:34:07 pm »
Legendary Donald Trump Rally in Syracuse, NY (4-16-16) A MUST WATCH!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9oGEfHLiPM

Americans not voting for Trump are absolute fools! You have no clue what is happening to your country and how your foolishness is contributing to your own demise. You best wake up and yesterday!

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #2159 on: April 16, 2016, 12:59:03 pm »
Learn to Love TRUMP in 12 Minutes or Less
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WUVP6l9Das

Good Americans! Do your country a favor. Vote for a REAL MAN, a REAL AMERICAN who is against the Establishment and their hacks who are currently destroying America - YOUR COUNTRY!

Get it right, America! This vote will be the most important vote of your lifetime, and YOU MUST GET IT RIGHT!

VOTE DONALD TRUMP! IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE YOUR COUNTRY!