Author Topic: Memories can survive cryogenic preservation, study shows  (Read 2570 times)

EvadingGrid

Memories can survive cryogenic preservation, study shows
« on: June 03, 2015, 04:10:07 am »
Memories can survive cryogenic preservation, study shows
It is a technology that has remained firmly in the realms of science fiction, but new research has provided hope for those hoping to be revived after being cryogenically frozen.

The study claims to have shown for the first time that memories formed before an animal has been frozen can survive intact after it has been thawed.

While the experiments were carried out in an organism with a somewhat simpler brain than humans – nematode worms – they answer an important question about the cryogenic process.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3107805/Could-brains-stay-forever-young-Memories-survive-cryogenic-preservation-study-shows.html

Offline iamc2

Re: Memories can survive cryogenic preservation, study shows
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2015, 10:27:29 pm »
 The studies prove that man can find a mind  in a WORM and then freeze it: and then recall it's memory?

,,,all BS! in my opinion!

Study after study: Shows us that studies need more studying!  ;)

When my mind goes: I want no one but GOD to see what I have thought... ;)

...good info for the masses Sir EG!  8)
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

EvadingGrid

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2015, 04:14:12 am »
I'm glad somebody noticed the slight, how shall I put it - "flaw" in the science.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2015, 12:23:57 am »
I'm glad somebody noticed the slight, how shall I put it - "flaw" in the science.
I agree  ;) and Science is getting weirder by the day: Could this be the 'Flaw?' as science runs to fast and makes Big mistakes!
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."