Author Topic: Civilization in the Carpathians...  (Read 2343 times)

Offline Libertarian Perspective

Civilization in the Carpathians...
« on: May 09, 2015, 09:15:43 am »
This is a short esay written by the activist Constantin Olariu Arimin about our hijacked religion and the millenia old symbolism that defines the Romanian/Getic ancestry. I hope you enjoy this essay and spread it everywhere to family members or other institutions. I am in the process of mailing and spreading this information worldwide to various historical associations, universities and museums. It is tie to right the wrongs of the Getic false history that has been imposed on us by the khazaro-zionists.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/me1b3uckvhtluxy/Civilization%20in%20the%20Carpathians%281%29.pdf?dl=0
“Good luck to him. I don’t blame him at all, but I just
wish he had not hit me so hard. I know he had to protect
his property, and I probably would have done the
same thing in his position. This has certainly stopped
me committing any more crime.” - British burglar elaborating robbery

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: Civilization in the Carpathians...
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2018, 01:39:19 pm »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Le%C3%B3n
Background
The city of Le?n was founded by the Roman Seventh Legion (usually written as Legio Septima Gemina ("twin seventh legion"). It was the headquarters of that legion in the late empire and was a centre for trade in gold, which was mined at Las M?dulas nearby.

In 540, the city was conquered by the Arian Visigothic king Liuvigild
, who did not harass the already well-established Roman Catholic population. In AD 717,

Le?n fell again, this time to the Moors. However, Le?n was one of the first cities retaken during the Christian reconquest of the Iberian peninsula, and became part of the Kingdom of Asturias in AD 742.
Le?n and Castile
The taking of Toledo, the old Visigoth capital, in 1085 by Alfonso VI of Le?n was a turning point in the development of Le?n and Castile and the first major milestone in the Reconquista.

| - - -

http://www.ariminia.ro/en/carpia/
Carpia
by Arimin Constantin Olariu | Fără categorie
The Iberian destiny

Beginning with the Vth century, many Spanish writings support the idea that the fourth colonization of Spain by the Goths, considered to be in fact the ancient Getae (?Getae illi qui et nunc Gothi?), has led to the foundation of the Spanish nation and of the Iberian state.

Throughout the following centuries, this legend gathered momentum, becoming an actual historical, cultural and moral reference for the Spanish society. The Swedish also boast in their stories that the laws upon which their state and culture rely, are the laws of Zamolxis! Like any rational individual residing in a mioritic space, I wondered: are these nations off the track or is it that our realms reeks of infamy? In order to understand why the Spaniards spread such stories, we need to search carefully our ancient history, forged with so much resentment by the would-be mentors of our people! To the same effect, a great part of the answer to this question can be found on the lead plates concealed by the embittered employees at the Institute of Archaeology in Bucharest.

The Romanian historians who knew a thing or two about Getica of Jordanes cut it short, saying that the author of Gothic origin made a confusion between the Getae who destroyed the Roman Empire and the Goths who came to our lands during the second and third century AD. Their ?farsighted? sayings remained deep-rooted and iron-bound for centuries to come. Still, these far-fetched ideas aren?t even stated anymore in the history books, to keep people from wondering if the reasoning is correct or it is plain raving.

On the tombs of the Visigoth kings in Old Castile, stands written for posterity: ,,Rex Godorum et Dacorum et Gaetorum et Hispaniae Rex?, meaning for our understanding ?king of the Goths, of the Dacians, of the Getae and king of Spain?! Did these kings not even know who their subjects were, or should the wretched fellows from the mioritic lands should receive a ?decoration of talent? for high treason against their nation and country? I will give one more example to show who they really are and how much evil they did to the Romanian people!

In a document from 615 called Libbelus dotalis Morgingeba (Morgingeba?s Wealth Register), the Visigoth chieftain writes that their state was based upon ?,?ordinis ut Getici est et Morgingeba uetusti? (?practices as of Getae and also used by Morgingeba?) meaning he writes and also leaves a testimony about leges bellagines. In the same document the author mentions the Visigoths received nobiliary titles, ??Insigni merito et Geticae de stirpe Senatus? (Honoured with military merits and Getae senatorial rights, following the example of Constantine the Great, who ennobled many barbarian knights that had proven worthy in the use of weapons).

Christian Mozarabs from Al-Andalus had come north to populate the deserted frontier lands, and the traditional view of Spanish history has been that they brought with them the remains of Visigothic and Classical culture, and a new ideology of Reconquista, a crusade against the Moors.

In the Irish mythology, Danu or Dana in modern Irish was the mother goddess of the Tuatha de Danaan, meaning those of Irish origin or ?the people of the goddess Danu?, another people descended from gods like the Getae. The Egyptians say that amongst the ?sea people? who invaded them in search of loot, were also the ?Daniuna?, while Virgil writes in chapter II,49 of Aeneid about the people of ?Danaos? or ?Danaans?, the ancient inhabitants of Peloponnesus, who caused great sorrow to the stronghold of Troy, but we don?t know if this happened before or after the visit to Egypt. During the Late Bronze Age and the Iron Age, Tartessos had strong trading connections with the British Islands and the Ancient Ireland, because these territories had the necessary metals to produce bronze and iron objects. The region that was flooded and covered by mud and sand where the ancient Tartessos used to be, is nowadays a special reservation called Do?ana National Park, a lexical reminiscence of the ancient natives Danaan, since the two highlighted words belong to the same lexical family.
  A comparative study between the Emegi language, the old Romanian language and the Hispanic languages would reveal treasures that would cause great chagrin to the Latinists and the defenders of the Indo-Germanic theory. Hebrews have no place on this pure land which doesn?t allow revelations and diabolical visions. After this research through the Antiquity blackened by the fog of oblivion, but mostly by the people?s incommensurate hate, allow me to get back to the Spanish medieval writers who left us noteworthy data and facts regarding our true history and culture.
Alonso de Cartagena (1384-1456), who lived in the days of Henry IV, wrote that the kings of Spain descended from Dacian princes, taking only their names from the place where they lived, because they were more illustrious than those of their ancestors; he also says that the name Geta can be found in the medieval writings as a nobiliary title. In our language, the same word is meant as an insult and an expletive! The Getae symbols appear in the blazonry of the Spanish kings ? the arrows which terrified the world and the yoke as a proof that they were rich in cattle.
If Orosius said that the Getae were the Goths who conquered Spain, two centuries later Isidore asserted the identity of the Getae with the Goths and over the ensuing centuries, the scholars, as well as the ruling class had to demonstrate their Getic lineage in order to prove that they were of noble blood. From Isidore of Seville, the legend evolved, taking roots in all the chronicles; thus, a fragment of the Getae history surprisingly entered the history of Spain itself. The Getae names Boruista/Buruista, Diurpaneus, Decebalus, Zamolxis and Deceneus can be found in Saint Isidore?s works, in the writings of the archbishop Rodrigo Jimenez de Rada and at King Alfonso el Sabio, occupying their rightful place in the genealogy of the Spanish people.

Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5