Author Topic: 7/7 Ripple effect  (Read 28526 times)

Offline Biggs

7/7 Ripple effect
« on: November 08, 2007, 05:12:20 pm »

7/7 Ripple Effect
Shows the evidence clearly that 7/7 was another inside job - a must watch
(57min)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8756795263359807776

Regarding the 7/7/2005 terrorist attacks in London, let us look at the facts, and what we were told, and compare them. Then, using Ockham’s  ... all » Razor and common-sense, let us see what conclusions are to be drawn, so we can all understand what most likely really did happen that day

see the film maker's website, with various video streams if google does not work, plus a full transcript of the video

http://jforjustice.co.uk/77/
STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

Offline Biggs

VIDEO - 7/7 Ripple Effect
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 05:12:52 pm »

7/7 Ripple Effect
Shows the evidence clearly that 7/7 was another inside job - a must watch
(57min)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8756795263359807776

Regarding the 7/7/2005 terrorist attacks in London, let us look at the facts, and what we were told, and compare them. Then, using Ockham’s  ... all » Razor and common-sense, let us see what conclusions are to be drawn, so we can all understand what most likely really did happen that day

see the film maker's website, with various video streams if google does not work, plus a full transcript of the video

STOP THE KILLING NOW

Offline mookie

Re: 7/7 Ripple effect
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2007, 06:34:48 pm »
why the need to post the same info in multiple forums?

Offline Biggs

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2007, 06:53:14 pm »
because if I only put it here then it could get as few as 10 hits before it disappears onto lower page 2 or page 3, and it is very good information, it is certainly new enough to justify a general discussion post (only loaded onto net on Monday), it is also a topic with few movies about it (7/7) and I put it in the 9-11 section because I do not know where else to put a copy for the record (those lower forum sections are excellent as longer term info repositories, the videos and discussion page are shorter term as stuff gets lost in the mass within 2 days unless sit gets a sticky - that is because this is a reasonably high turnover forum - which is a good thing)
STOP THE KILLING NOW

Offline Biggs

Re: VIDEO - 7/7 Ripple Effect
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2007, 07:10:46 pm »
I raise your attention to this video, there is lots of great info here on 7/7 being an inside job, all spelt out very clearly, there is no way you could be in doubt after watching this video.
STOP THE KILLING NOW

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2007, 07:14:03 pm »
I raise your attention to this video, there is lots of great info here on 7/7 being an inside job, all spelt out very clearly, there is no way you could be in doubt after watching this video.

gone, you got another link?
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Biggs

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2007, 07:23:18 pm »
use the other link at the bottom of the post, on there they have google, liveleak and bittorrent all on the same page

STOP THE KILLING NOW

Offline Biggs

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2007, 07:24:04 pm »
I must admit when I first tried the google version it did not work, but it did eventually
STOP THE KILLING NOW

Offline Biggs

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2007, 07:24:47 pm »
STOP THE KILLING NOW

Offline Biggs

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2007, 07:26:10 pm »
STOP THE KILLING NOW

Offline UpsetBrit

• I'M SPARTACUS!
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2007, 08:13:53 pm »
There is alot of information in that video which i did not know, notably the 'CCTV not working' and the kingstar demolition van. It reminded me of the manhattan demolition truck that was seen at the WTC.

There's more than enough evidence there to proceed with investigations and prosecutions of those involved.
One mind at a time...

Offline Biggs

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2007, 08:26:09 pm »
I quite agree, there is info in this video I was unaware of, and it is all laid out nice and clearly, as you say there is plenty there to commence prosecution proceedings - fat chance of that at the moment but one day justice will be served.
STOP THE KILLING NOW

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2007, 08:38:22 pm »
YOU MUST WATCH THIS MOVIE DUDE!

That is some pretty f**ked up shit right here!
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Biggs

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2007, 08:43:29 pm »
yep it leaves us in no doubt at all, the depth of evidence is overwhelming, and the coldness of the perps setting up those BRITISH Muslim kids to act as patsies for the massacre is pretty damned shocking. I mean these kids thought they were helping the UK by taking part in the anti-terror exercise. Bloody disgusting - high treason of the worst kind.
STOP THE KILLING NOW

Offline phigsy

• Head-first through the chessboard
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2007, 05:27:50 pm »
On remembrance day we should remember the poor schmoes who've been used & discarded in service of the NWO's sick games.
Remember Yvonne Fletcher - Where 1984 began.
http://www.mysteries.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/4,5.htm

Offline Biggs

« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2007, 06:28:12 pm »
yep people used as patsies and then generally murdered to ensure their complicity in the official story of events. Damn cold, real damn cold.
STOP THE KILLING NOW

Offline Skep Dick

• Now on the Infowars network
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2008, 04:45:16 pm »
I watched this for the first time last night.  It was a real eye-opener.  Along with 'Ludicrous Diversion' and the '9/11 7/7 Connection', 'Ripple Effect' is a must see!

Offline clint

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2008, 05:40:41 pm »
I posted a link to this back in 2007 but it didn't get noticed:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=20037.msg74649#msg74649

it's a shocking video.

Ive had enough of reading things by neurotic,
psychotic, pigheaded politicians, all I want is the truth, just gimme some truth.

(John Lennon)

Offline Skep Dick

• Now on the Infowars network
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2008, 11:13:03 am »
I posted a link to this back in 2007 but it didn't get noticed:
I only came across it on a videos site the other night.

It covers many of the inconsistencies in the official story very well; in fact I think it is the best 7/7 documentry that I have come across so far.

Offline bootroll

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2008, 12:51:42 pm »
very good film, thank you.
Sweet Hope, ethereal balm upon me shed,
and wave thy silver pinions o'er my head!

Offline clint

« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2008, 04:15:57 pm »

It covers many of the inconsistencies in the official story very well; in fact I think it is the best 7/7 documentry that I have come across so far.

Yes indeed.
Ive had enough of reading things by neurotic,
psychotic, pigheaded politicians, all I want is the truth, just gimme some truth.

(John Lennon)

Offline Biggs

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2008, 04:27:27 pm »
as you say it is shocking just how many things do not add up- and how just as with 9-11 there are many smoking guns that point to an inside job.

The murdering NWO bastards.
STOP THE KILLING NOW

Offline Marcus W

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2008, 05:06:23 am »
It's a nice film, but there are some things I don't like. I don't like the fact that they still talk about a "pod" under one of the aircraft that crashed into the WTC, that's a straw man and is damaging to the thruth movement and labels the people as tinfoil wearing nutjobs. It correlates with the "no-plane" theories and that is not valid as evidence or even for speculation in a serious investigation.

There is some new info and the general layout is fine, but get rid of the old questionable "911 in plane site"  stuff or else it fails the litmus test by my book.

Offline ButcherBoy

« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2008, 07:19:19 am »
With all the security cameras at the Pentagon, isn't interesting that you have seen many videos of the World Trade Centers being hit by air planes but no such video of the Pentagon being struck by a plane?

Offline Biggs

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2008, 10:15:11 am »
With all the security cameras at the Pentagon, isn't interesting that you have seen many videos of the World Trade Centers being hit by air planes but no such video of the Pentagon being struck by a plane?

yes indeed it is, by the way you guys seem to be discussing 9-11 Ripple effect, whereas this thread is about 7/7 Ripple Effect
STOP THE KILLING NOW

EvadingGrid

« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2008, 11:54:34 am »

Offline Biggs

« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2008, 12:49:26 pm »
MIFIVE did it
STOP THE KILLING NOW

Offline phigsy

• Head-first through the chessboard
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2008, 05:14:03 pm »
MIFIVE did it

I told a 70 year old "I'm not racist I just don't want blacks anywhere near me" that very same thing this afternoon and he nearly choked on his pint of lager.
Remember Yvonne Fletcher - Where 1984 began.
http://www.mysteries.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/4,5.htm

Offline Biggs

« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2008, 06:10:18 pm »
I told a 70 year old "I'm not racist I just don't want blacks anywhere near me" that very same thing this afternoon and he nearly choked on his pint of lager.

yeah some people just cannot cope with the idea, even some that can cope with 9-11 being an inside job still do not quite get that 7/7 was one too.
STOP THE KILLING NOW

EvadingGrid

« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2008, 05:21:13 pm »

7/7 Inside Job

(Not Copyright, steal me.)

Offline newspresenter

« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2008, 06:59:13 am »
Except that the official train times changed more than a year before this was made, but even the 2006 train times are suspicious. If only it could be re-made and shown on national tv at 9pm, but of course, that would expose the official lies.

Mike Philbin

« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2009, 02:04:33 pm »
And maybe I’m just being thick but, it never dawned on me until right now, THERE NEVER WAS A PARALLEL SIMULATION OF 7/7 TAKING PLACE by Peter Power's Visor Consultants company. This points very much to a hi-jacking (or sabotaging) of the planned simulation with REAL BOMBS and, because the actors didn’t make it to their marks on the day, the elimination of them as evidence. Were the mobile phones REALLY down on that morning so that the four actors couldn’t phone and tell their families what had gone wrong?

Wait a minute, this also happened on 9/11 – a military simulation that actually involved crashing planes into buildings. There are recordings of radar guys going, “Is this real or simulated?” hearing that four planes HAD been hi-jacked. Actor patsies again? Sabotage?

Then what of the 11th March 2004 Madrid bombings? Well, here's a very revealing news report from back in the day. Spanish daily El País printed the transcript of a conversation which took place on February 22, 2003, between President George W. Bush and the then Spanish Prime Minister, José María Aznar at the Bush's Crawford, TX ranch. The subject of the conversation was a possible war against Saddam Hussein.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_3bs8LQyNrz8/SawmCDDUGzI/AAAAAAAAAWI/vvlu-mWlZAE/s1600-h/bush_blair_aznar.jpg

‘We have to get rid of Saddam. There are two weeks left. In two weeks we will be ready militarily. We will be in Baghdad at the end of March’. Bush said the victory would come ‘without destruction’.

To that Aznar said ‘I don’t ask that you have infinite patience. Simply that you do all that is possible for it all to fit in’ adding ‘We need you to help us with our public opinion’ said Aznar, adding that he was changing the politics that Spain had followed for ‘the past 200 years’.

It's sounding suspiciously like Bush aided both Blair and Anzar with their 'public opinion' problemettes.

Offline wembley87

• 7/7 Ripple Effect
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2009, 02:13:17 pm »
I would love to know why they assasinated Jean Charles de Menenez.

Offline Atomgrad

« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2009, 02:13:51 pm »
gone, you got another link?

Google link is working for me.
I'm a human being, g*ddammit, my life has value

Mike Philbin

« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2009, 02:20:45 pm »
re: Jean Charles de Menezes - wasn't he allegedly doing some 'electrical work' for the 7/7 simulation - I'd have to watch 7/7 Ripple Effect again to get the exact details. As was mentioned in the documentary, maybe he saw too much.

Scary-crazy.

Offline wembley87

• 7/7 Ripple Effect
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2009, 02:34:38 pm »
Well because he was a electrical engineer they say he may well have been involved in some way. Doubt we will ever know .

Offline chrsswtzr

« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2009, 03:26:00 am »
http://www.infowarstv.com/video/160/7-7-Ripple-Effect

7/7 Ripple Effect full length video on InfowarsTV.com

Support the INFOWARS TV rather than the CIA funded/operated Google Video / YouTube !!!

Mike Philbin

« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2009, 03:40:03 am »
7/7 Ripple Effect is a great attempt to get at the truth in this sordid affair.

Plus, aren't the BBC in breach of section 76 of the Counter Terrorism Act by not asking for permission to film all those Police Officers in the background of this De Menezes apology video?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/player/nol/newsid_7070000/newsid_7073500/7073578.stm?bw=bb&mp=wm&asb=1&news=1&ms3=22&ms_javascript=true&bbcws=2