Author Topic: Is the Unification church behind 9/11  (Read 10476 times)

worcesteradam

Is the Unification church behind 9/11
« on: March 12, 2015, 05:23:25 pm »
"Marcos said he had plenty of cash stashed in various bank accounts thought the world, but he couldn't be seen to have that money. What he needed was someone trustworthy to give, says, twenty-five million dollars to, and for that trustworthy person to take five million off the top for his trouble, and then loan Marcos the remaining twenty million."
- Larry J Kolb, America by Night.

Wally Hilliard loaned Jerry Falwell one million dollars.
Jerry Falwell was given large sums of money by the Unification church.
Could some sort of similar money management practices be happening here? Where did Hilliard's cash - that he was spending like it wasn't even his - come from?

What if Hilliard was a frontman for an international Christian coalition. Sort of like Al Qaeda but Christian not Muslim.

People who met Hilliard said he quoted the Lord a lot.
Wally Hilliard was a board member of VisionAire Corporation, a religious themed airline in St Louis.
Hilliard was in Cuba, frequently, supposedly to buy up land for the Mormon church.

According to researcher Robert Parry, the Unification church was heavily involved in fighting the Cold War. It was a big slush fund of billions of dollars that were poured into anti Communist projects around the world, including arranging for Coups to happen and other 'Grand Chessboard' events, that would influence the world in the 'right' direction. So they have history.

The Unification Church have also taken an interest in things beyond Christianity.
They organised the Unification Theological Seminary whose professors include a Rabbi and a Sheikh.
They organised a The Middle East Peace Initiative to promote peace and understanding. It's not just anti-Communism stuff.

It's also worth remembering the Sun Yung Moon, founder of the Unification Chrich was an close friend of he Bush family. Why are they so closely linked to 911, as well.

worcesteradam

Re: Is the Unification church behind 9/11
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2015, 05:40:51 pm »
In 1995, the jewel of Falwell’s life’s work – Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia – was facing bankruptcy. Then, seemingly out of the blue, money became available through a small non-profit organization to buy up a large chunk of the school’s debt.

On Jan. 28, 1995, a beaming Rev. Falwell told his Old Time Gospel Hour congregation news that seemed heaven sent. Falwell hailed two Virginia businessmen as the financial saviors of debt-ridden Liberty University.

"They had to borrow money, hock their houses, hock everything," Falwell said. "Thank God for friends like Dan Reber and Jimmy Thomas." Falwell's congregation rose as one to applaud. The star of the moment was Daniel Reber, who was standing behind Falwell. Thomas was not present.

Reber and Thomas earned Falwell's public gratitude by excusing the fundamentalist Christian college of about one-half of its $73 million debt. In the late 1980s, that flood of red ink had forced Falwell to abandon his Moral Majority political organization and the debt had nearly drowned Liberty University in bankruptcy.

Reber and Thomas had come to Falwell's rescue in the nick of time. Their non-profit Christian Heritage Foundation of Forest, Virginia, had bought a large portion of Liberty's debt for $2.5 million, a fraction of its face value. Thousands of small religious investors who had invested in church construction bonds through a Texas company were the big losers.

But Falwell shed no tears. He told local reporters that the moment was "the greatest single day of financial advantage" in the school's history. Left unmentioned in the happy sermon was the identity of Falwell’s real guardian angel, the person who actually was protecting Falwell's financial interests.

Secret Benefactor

Falwell’s secret benefactor was Rev. Moon, who is controversial with many fundamentalist Christians because of his strange Biblical interpretations and his brainwashing tactics that have torn thousands of young people from their families. By the mid-1990s, Moon also had grown harshly anti-American.

So, covertly, Moon helped bail out Liberty University through one of his front groups which funneled $3.5 million to the Reber-Thomas Christian Heritage Foundation, the non-profit that had purchased the school's debt.

I discovered this Moon-Falwell connection while looking for something else: how much Moon's Women's Federation for World Peace had paid former President George H.W. Bush for a series of speeches in Asia in 1995. I obtained the federation's Internal Revenue Service records but discovered that Bush's undisclosed speaking fee was buried in a line item of $13.6 million for conference expenses.

There was, however, a listing for a $3.5 million "educational" grant to the Christian Heritage Foundation. A call to the Virginia corporate records office confirmed that the foundation was the one run by Reber and Thomas.

In a subsequent interview, the Women Federation's vice president Susan Fefferman confirmed that the $3.5 million grant had gone to "Mr. Falwell's people" for the benefit of Liberty University. "It was Dan Reber," she said. But she could not recall much else about the grant, even though it was by far the largest single grant awarded by the federation that year.

For details on the grant, Fefferman referred me to Keith Cooperrider, the federation's treasurer. Cooperrider was also the chief financial officer of Moon's Washington Times and a longtime Unification Church functionary. Cooperrider did not return several phone calls seeking comment. Falwell and Reber also failed to respond to my calls.

But I was able to learn more about the secret Falwell-Moon relationship from a civil lawsuit that was on file in the Circuit Court of Bedford County, a community in southwestern Virginia. That evidence suggested that Falwell had solicited Moon’s help.

Two of Reber's former business associates alleged that Reber and Falwell flew to South Korea on Jan. 9, 1994, on a seven-day "secret trip" to meet "with representatives of the Unification Church."

The court document said Reber and Falwell were accompanied to South Korea by Ronald S. Godwin, who had been executive director of Falwell's Moral Majority before signing on as vice president of Moon's Washington Times.

Reber, Falwell and Godwin also had discussions at Liberty University in 1993 with Dong Moon Joo, one of Moon's right-hand men and president of The Washington Times, according to the court records.

Though Reber was queried about the purposes of the Moon-connected meetings, he settled the business dispute before responding to interrogatories or submitting to a deposition. He did deny any legal wrongdoing...

Hating America

In the 1990s, Moon's rhetoric also turned stridently anti-American, another problem for U.S. conservatives.

On May 1, 1997, for instance, Moon told a group of followers that "the country that represents Satan's harvest is America." In other sermons, he has vowed that his victorious movement will "digest" any American who tries to maintain his or her individuality...

Iran-Contra

Though Moon's money sources remained shrouded in secrecy, his cash gave the Right an important edge in attacking its enemies and defending its friends.

After the Iran-Contra scandal exploded in 1986, The Washington Times and other Moon operations battled aggressively to protect Reagan's White House and its key operative Oliver North.

https://consortiumnews.com/2007/051607.html

Offline Mienso

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2015, 05:50:10 am »
Hm...I am almost sure it's a fake made up by our government!

worcesteradam

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2015, 08:48:18 am »
Absolutely!

It was founded in Korea at the end of the Korean War by a lunatic the Communists has imprisoned.

It grew from 1 to 50 churches within a year.
Obviously not natural growth. Apparently it was funded by some guy from Japan.

It then went around the world fighting Communism.
It is obviously an intelligence front for the anti communist alliance.

Offline WOPR

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2015, 08:04:45 pm »
Hello....

Is the Unification church behind 9/11

No.... 9/11 was planned and carried out by the Department of Defense/Central Intelligence Agency.

worcesteradam

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2015, 06:11:02 am »
The church is a front for DoD/CIA...

worcesteradam

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2015, 11:29:52 am »
excuse me?

Offline Honor18

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2015, 11:31:40 am »
its latin

EvadingGrid

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2015, 01:00:50 pm »
Well the "Unification Church" is a heretical version that owes more to Mystery Babylon than Christianity.
Mystery Babylon is the religion of the New World Order, and the New World Order was most definitely behind 911.

Mystery Babylon as MP3
http://www.ukginger.net/billcooper.html

Forum Thread
complete set- MYSTERY BABYLON - Bill Cooper - 42 lectures !!
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=76718.0

Offline WOPR

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2015, 03:17:59 pm »
Well the "Unification Church" is a heretical version that owes more to Mystery Babylon than Christianity.
Mystery Babylon is the religion of the New World Order, and the New World Order was most definitely behind 911.

Mystery Babylon as MP3
http://www.ukginger.net/billcooper.html

Forum Thread
complete set- MYSTERY BABYLON - Bill Cooper - 42 lectures !!
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=76718.0

That's interesting but it doesn't impact the veracity of any aspect of the empirical analysis that shows conclusively 9/11 was planned and carried out by the Department of Defense/Central Intelligence Agency.... the Unification Church was not behind 9/11 and nothing in this thread supports the notion that it was.

worcesteradam

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2015, 10:29:30 am »
I think its pretty empirical that you are a troll.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2015, 10:37:30 am »
huh ?

Offline WOPR

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2015, 02:36:08 pm »
I think its pretty empirical that you are a troll.

I don't think I was rude, I just pointed out that nothing in this thread supports the notion that the Unification Church had anything to do with 9/11. In the whole thread you only mention 9/11 once in your original post and seem to be trying to imply that because George Bush was close to 9/11 and met Sun Yung Moon at some point that the Unification Church was somehow also close to 9/11....

It's also worth remembering the Sun Yung Moon, founder of the Unification Chrich was an close friend of he Bush family. Why are they so closely linked to 911, as well.

....which doesn't make any sense. So, instead of just calling me a troll why not simply provide some kind of substantial or compelling support for the connection you're making? If you can't do that everything you're going on about in this thread is just a bunch of mind numbing fantasy.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2015, 03:09:09 pm »
Lets keep it clean and polite please.
 ;D

Criticize the other persons ideas and theories by all means, but no name calling or personal attacks.

worcesteradam

« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2015, 04:08:35 pm »
I don't think I was rude, I just pointed out that nothing in this thread supports the notion that the Unification Church had anything to do with 9/11. In the whole thread you only mention 9/11 once in your original post and seem to be trying to imply that because George Bush was close to 9/11 and met Sun Yung Moon at some point that the Unification Church was somehow also close to 9/11....

....which doesn't make any sense. So, instead of just calling me a troll why not simply provide some kind of substantial or compelling support for the connection you're making? If you can't do that everything you're going on about in this thread is just a bunch of mind numbing fantasy.
Perhaps its not clear.

"why not simply provide some kind of substantial or compelling support for the connection you're making?" - i have made two long posts. If its not clear:

Wallace J Hilliard owned an airport where three of the four pilot hijackers spent many months learning to fly planes. Everyone would like to know why Wally moved to florida and bought jets and airports. Who is Wally working for?

One thing we know about Wally is that he lent Jerry Falwell $1 million. So there is some financial/business relationship between the two. In reading about Jerry, I discovered he was financially rescued by the Unification Church.

The theory here then is that Wally also works for the Unification Church.

I also provided some evidence that may support this possibility eg Wally was reportedly very religious.

Not knowing about them before, I discovered interesting things about the Unification Church, eg they are close to Bush, that they appear to be an intelligence front, that they have shown an interest in the middle east.

I did all this through hard research and provided what i have found to this forum.

Offline WOPR

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2015, 02:47:08 am »
If as you speculate the Unification Church is in fact a front organization for the Central Intelligence Agency that may have had something to do with 9/11 based on the observations you mentioned that would indicate the Unification Church is an asset of the Department of Defense/Central Intelligence Agency.... it would not change the fact (as revealed by empirical analysis) that the Department of Defense/Central Intelligence Agency planned and carried out the 9/11 attacks. In other words.... even if it could be shown that the Unification Church as an asset of the Department of Defense/Central Intelligence Agency had been involved with 9/11 to some degree as you suggest it would obviously have had to have been at the behest of the Department of Defense/Central Intelligence Agency itself meaning even if the Unification Church was involved (which I very much doubt) ultimate responsibility for their role in the whole operation would not rest with the asset but with those running the operation.... the Department of Defense/Central Intelligence Agency.

So we do agree.... in a way.

It's how you get there that I disagree with as subjective speculation about the potential significance of various shady financial dealings and church rescues and people mysteriously buying airports no matter how well documented can do not arrive at or produce any conclusive determination of fact regarding what really happened on 9/11 or who did it in the same way verifiable empirical analysis can.... so in that sense your theory immediately goes nowhere as far as revealing anything of what was actually behind 9/11.

So even though we agree.... your conclusion is invalid.

The difference between the type of subjective speculative analysis you're engaging in and the empirically verifiable analysis I carried out (signature below) is that rigorous empirical analysis actually can and does arrive at and produce a conclusive determinations of fact via the scientific method.... every time.

worcesteradam

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2015, 12:26:12 pm »
WOPR, there has been no progress on WTC7 in over ten years.
If you cant name the people who carried out 911, we are no further forward.

Offline WOPR

« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2015, 04:10:57 pm »
WOPR, there has been no progress on WTC7 in over ten years.

Perhaps not in your opinion, but the fact is that more and more people are becoming aware of the facts surrounding 9/11, particularly WTC7, and on a personal level I've made tremendous progress in just the last year alone. I (an old eighth grade dropout) created a fundamentally structured empirically verifiable graphical target system analysis and conclusion (really just an exhaustively stated eighth grade homework assignment) solidly founded on the bedrock of the Law of Conservation of Energy and submitted it to Cambridge University for veracitive confirmation or denial (where Isaac Newton himself once occupied the vaunted Lucasian Chair) and it's been met with complete silence now for over ten months.... and as everyone knows remaining silent in response to a prima facie argument whether it be in the court of public opinion, debate, civil law, criminal law and particularly in science is tantamount to conceding defeat (much like refusing to make a move in a game of chess)....

If you cant name the people who carried out 911, we are no further forward.

The to date the unbroken and empirically unassailed analysis (signature below) positively concludes with 100% certainty that WTC7 was brought down by energetic materials of some sort having been physically transported into the building some time prior to its destruction. Documentary evidence indicates that only two of the tenants occupying the highly secured building at the time had carte blanche 24/7 access to the building as well as ready access to the quantiy and quality of energetic materials required along with the expertise needed to commit the crime, namely.... the Department of Defense/Central Intelligence Agency. So if it's names you're after the heads of those two agencies at the time were General Richard Meyers (Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff at the Department of Defense) and George Tenet (Director of the Central Intelligence Agency).... General Richard Meyers and George Tenet provably were involved with the planning and physical commission of the crime.

In a normal criminal investigation following the presentation of just this analysis (signature below) alone to a Grand Jury they would both would have been immediately arrested and subsequent interrogation of both Richard Meyers and George Tenet would undoubtedly eventually have resulted in the exposure of the rest of those involved and criminal charges being levelled against them as well.... I think we all know now that will never happen but it's no less interesting for those of us simply seeking the truth for its own sake.... like me.

Be that as it may, whether they come to "extract" me for "neutralization" next week or leave me alone for a few more years....
as a lifelong suicidal procrastinator I win either way!

worcesteradam

« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2015, 05:09:17 pm »
"interrogation of both Richard Meyers and George Tenet would undoubtedly eventually have resulted in the exposure of the rest of those involved and criminal charges being levelled against them as well.... I think we all know now that will never happen"

If we can agree that both of these are involved then i hope we can agree they didnt do it all on their own and I therefore would like to identify the others involved in the mass murder.

So hopefully we can move forward from here...

Offline WOPR

« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2015, 05:34:52 pm »
If we can agree that both of these are involved then i hope we can agree they didnt do it all on their own and I therefore would like to identify the others involved in the mass murder.

Right.... that just two individuals could carry out an operation of that magnituge alone is extremely unlikely (as in zero probability), but their arrest for obviously planning, participating in and committing the crime (whether on their own or at the behest of others) would be the starting point for any real criminal investigation. As that is clearly never going to happen those are the only two names that can at present (and likely ever)  be connected with complete certainty to the actual planning and carrying out of the 9/11 attacks.

So hopefully we can move forward from here...

No, we can't move forward.... only the arrest of those two individuals can begin to move things forward investigationally.

worcesteradam

« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2015, 06:39:27 pm »
As Cambridge have no objection to your claims perhaps you should send your empirical evidence to the US Department of Justice from now on then.

Offline WOPR

« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2015, 06:50:11 pm »
There are no claims in the analysis I carried out, only empirically verifiable data from top to bottom.... you should try it some time.

End communication (in this thread anyway).

worcesteradam

« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2015, 08:38:02 am »
An official Unification Church website says: Unification teaching recognizes the Prophet Muhammad and the religion of Islam that is based on the truths revealed through him as pivotal in God’s providence of restoration.

Unification Church support for Islamist anti-communists came to public attention in 1987 when church member Lee Shapiro was killed in Afghanistan during the Soviet war in Afghanistan while filming a documentary.

In 1997, Louis Farrakhan, the leader of The Nation of Islam, served as a "co-officiator" at a blessing ceremony presided over by Unification Church founder Sun Myung Moon and his wife Hak Ja Han.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unification_Church_and_Islam

David C. Rapoport's 2006 book, "‎Terrorism: The fourth or religious wave" describes Al Qaeda as a revivalist religious social movement and notices the similarities between how people were recruited into the Moonies and how the Hamburg cell were recruited.
https://books.google.co.uk/books/about/Terrorism_The_fourth_or_religious_wave.html?id=E1_SxOuUHmIC&redir_esc=y

Will Moonie Money Be Used in Netanyahu-Sharon Election Theft?
As this news services has reported for the last three weeks, the Unification Church of Rev. Sun Myung Moon has been spending billions of dollars in offshore money in the United States; its origin is unknown, but is widely suspected of being illegal weapons-for-drugs proceeds. Rev. Jerry Falwell, Gary Bauer, Tim and Beverly LaHaye, Pat Robertson, and all of the lesser "Christian Zionists" have been long-since bought up by the Moonies. Thus, the entire flow of Christian Zionist cash into the Radical Right in Israel is already known to be Moonie-tainted money.
http://www.larouchepub.com/other/2002/2944_moonie_money.html

worcesteradam

« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2015, 07:11:55 pm »
An unusual owner in Stratesec, the WTC security firm, was Arnaud de Borchgrave.

Journalist Arnaud de Borchgrave was also an investor in Stratesec. De Borchgrave is currently Editor-at-Large of The Washington Times and United Press International.
http://www.infowars.com/kuwam-and-stratesec-directors-and-investors-that-link-911-to-a-private-intelligence-network/

Borchgrave died Feb 2015. According to an obituary

He was hired to direct the news coverage and the editorials of The Washington Times, the daily newspaper started with the financial support of the Unification Church and its founder, the Rev. Sun Myung Moon, the conservative South Korean evangelist who led a worldwide spiritual movement.

His father, Count Baudouin de Borchgrave d’Altena, was head of military intelligence for Belgium’s government in exile in Britain during World War II. His mother, Audrey Townshend, was the daughter of a British general.

He was wounded on D-Day — shot in the leg and knee, by one account — when, trying to fix a jammed ramp, he leapt off a landing craft carrying Canadian troops to Juno Beach.

After the war, the United Press news agency in London hired him as a writer, and in 1949 Mr. de Borchgrave succeeded Walter Cronkite as the agency’s bureau chief in Belgium. Two years later he joined Newsweek in Paris, where he helped hire an American Embassy information officer named Ben Bradlee. Mr. Bradlee would succeed Mr. de Borchgrave in Paris and later become editor of The Washington Post, while Mr. Cronkite became the anchor of CBS News.

After he received death threats for identifying terrorists responsible for planning the murders of Israeli athletes at the 1972 Olympics in Munich, Mr. de Borchgrave hid out in the English countryside.

Mr. de Borchgrave later became director of the Transnational Threats Project at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, a Washington think tank.

Sometimes at night, Mr. de Borchgrave presided over The Washington Times from a mezzanine overlooking the newsroom. He gave up editorial control in 1991, rejoined what had been renamed United Press International as president in 1998 and stayed on in 2000 when Mr. Moon’s News World Communications bought the news service to rescue it. He became editor at large in 2001 and continued writing a column.

According to Wiki: "...he interviewed Mullah Omar along with UPI International Consultant Ammar Turabi, three months before 9/11. This interview offered a lot of insight to the decision and policy makers globally."

worcesteradam

« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2015, 07:41:22 am »
I see that the Huffman family who owned Huffman aviation before Dekkers and Hilliard, shared a Chattanooga address with the Bishop William Willimon. This Bishop wrote a book in 1996 with Southern Baptist Billy Graham, who obviously knew Rev. Falwell.

Offline Neuromancer

« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2016, 09:11:20 am »
Some muslim in London issuing a Fatwa against the Unification church because he believes they have a massive terror attack planed against the United States. Year 2000.

Poster Neuromancer's comments bring a critical but often overlooked historical perspective to key present-day social issues. His underlying goals focus on inspiring curiosity and creativity, sharpening critical analysis of everything from historical texts to today’s news.

Offline Neuromancer

« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2017, 11:00:10 am »
^ This guys name appears to be Martin 'Mars' Boyd.
He was also online promoting anarchism/communism.
One of his websites in 200 had the page address: /jihadusa.html

This was published on another of his websites around April 2001:
Europe must prepare for against the Bush / CIA administration of the United States and its North Korean Plutonium Christ and arm's manufacturer, Sun Myung Moon who has predicted nuclear war and the judgment by fire. Moon plans nuclear terrorist strikes against his own ally, the United States and against Europe. Mars calls for anonymous nuclear 'first strikes' against Moon and the Bush administration

He also wrote in an email to many UN addresses: "Nuclear terrorism against the US is expected 2001. Year of Jihad."
According to the FBI files.
Poster Neuromancer's comments bring a critical but often overlooked historical perspective to key present-day social issues. His underlying goals focus on inspiring curiosity and creativity, sharpening critical analysis of everything from historical texts to today’s news.

Offline Neuromancer

« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2017, 11:54:55 am »
Author Russ Bellant notes in The Coors Connection, that the U.S. Council for World Freedom, the U.S. branch of WACL, brought unsavory “elements to the U.S. for WACL’s annual meetings in 1984 and 1985.”

Included was a delegate who served five years in prison for attempting to assassinate Charles DeGaulle, persons who led Nazi SS units or collaborationist puppet governments during World War II, and architects of mass murder in Latin America. Those meetings served to build support for the...Contras as well as UNITA and RENAMO, both allies of South Africa” that were acting as anti-communist rebel forces.

Blind Sheikh and other Al Qaeda figures also arrived in the US. Coincidence?

Offline Neuromancer

« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2017, 12:21:11 pm »
From his mountaintop home in Tabernash, Colo., Singlaub directs the World Anti-Communist League. Founded in 1966, WACL has been tainted by ties to ultrarightists, neo-Nazis and Latin American death squads, though Singlaub claims that objectionable members have been purged. Last September President Reagan sent a greeting to WACL's annual convention in San Diego.

Singlaub was dismissed as Chief of Staff of U.S. forces in South Korea in 1977 after a dispute with President Carter.

Adolfo Calero, commander of the Nicaraguan Democratic Force (F.D.N.), the largest contra group, claims that Singlaub's network of U.S. and foreign supporters has raised the lion's share of cash and supplies valued at "close to $10 million." Substantial assistance, says Calero, is coming from "at least a dozen or more foreign countries."