Author Topic: Rockefeller votes against Feingold FISA Amendment to show he is Prince of USA  (Read 3465 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Jay Rockefeller (Son of our King, David Rockefeller) showed how royalty works.

He was supposedly completely against all sorts of "bulk data transfers" and immunity, etc.

But this is Jay Rockefeller, heir to the Rockefller throne.  He stabbed Feingold in the back today to show the world that this country is occupied by enemies foreign and domestic.

All laws signed by the false president bush shall be deemed illegal.  we are completely occupied by psychopaths.

oh yeah...there is no conspiracy
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/2/12/101444/609/495/455139

yeah i know kos is CIA, but the thread is decent
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline corbettlashbrook

This reminds me of the scene in Braveheart where Robert the Bruce's dad (the King) said, "I'll condemn this attack from our land in the South, and you will support this rebellion from our lands in the North...."

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
This reminds me of the scene in Braveheart where Robert the Bruce's dad (the King) said, "I'll condemn this attack from our land in the South, and you will support this rebellion from our lands in the North...."

they all came from the same tree.

scottish rite came from the knights templar (babylonian occultists)

All Wallace did (through no fault of his own) was give these occultists the british crown so they could spread throughout the world including USA with freemasonry and then the occultist Rockefellers!