Author Topic: CDC recomends whacking weiners again. Sick.  (Read 17695 times)

Offline jerryweaver

CDC recomends whacking weiners again. Sick.
« on: December 04, 2014, 07:46:41 am »
Media Contact:
Georganne Chapin, Intact America, [email protected]

INTACT AMERICA CRITICIZES CIRCUMCISION GUIDELINE
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL
The CDC’s statement is “out of touch” with the medical community
in the rest of the developed world, says Intact America

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
December 2, 2014

TARRYTOWN, NY—Intact America, an organization that opposes the forced genital cutting of babies and children, sharply criticizes today’s Centers for Disease Control (CDC) proposed guidelines for circumcision.

The CDC is calling for doctors to tell the parents of male infants, children and adolescents that circumcision has been found to reduce the transmission to men of HIV and other sexually transmitted infections (STIs). The guidelines were released on December 2, 2014, opening a public comment period that will end on January 16, 2015.

“Beyond stating and restating its support for medically unnecessary circumcision, the Centers for Disease Control fails to provide any solid evidence to bolster the case for circumcision as a valid measure for disease prevention,” said Georganne Chapin, an attorney and executive director of Intact America. “The studies cited by the CDC purporting to show that circumcision reduces transmission of STIs were conducted in poor rural areas of sub-Saharan Africa over eight years ago. These studies have never been replicated elsewhere—let alone in the United States—and have no relevance to children or men in the developed world.http://www.intactamerica.org/pr_cdc_12022014

Offline attietewd

Re: CDC recomends whacking weiners again. Sick.
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2014, 06:20:07 pm »
I thought it unusual on Conan O'brien a few nights ago he did a skit on circumcision.  Oh yeah it was all for the laughs but it made me wonder....WHY?  My daughter recently gave birth to a son and refused to have him circumcised.  Apparently the decision not to is a new trend among young  parents and it's picking up momentum.  The CDC is well aware of this and has recently began pushing circumcision again.  They make me sick. 
“Thus, condemnation will never come to those who are in Christ Jesus…”

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2014, 08:51:07 pm »
Female & Male Genital Mutilation in the USA
The Rape of Innocence 4,

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_QTfrLWfl6k

Be sure to forward the intact america link to your daughter and support her. I personally suffered tremendous mental trauma. Patricia Robinett is my therapist and really helped me come to some peace in my spirit.

Offline attietewd

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2014, 09:47:19 pm »

Posted by: jerryweaver
Be sure to forward the intact america link to your daughter and support her. I personally suffered tremendous mental trauma. Patricia Robinett is my therapist and really helped me come to some peace in my spirit.

As a matter of fact Jerry my daughter was sitting right here while I was posting.  I read her the article.  She is on the bandwagon!  Hope you receive a complete recovery and healing. 

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2014, 10:52:04 pm »
Studying social engineering has helped me come to a place of forgiveness. Thank you prison planet forum for the education.

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2014, 12:06:22 am »

Female & Male Genital Mutilation in the USA
The Rape of Innocence 4,

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_QTfrLWfl6k

Patricia Robinett is my therapist and really helped me come to some peace in my spirit.

http://www.acimessentials.com/lesson-336/

Forgiveness is the means appointed for perception’s ending. Knowledge is restored after perception first is changed, and then gives way entirely to what remains forever past its highest reach. For sights and sounds, at best, can serve but to recall the memory that lies beyond them all. Forgiveness sweeps away distortions, and opens the hidden altar to the truth. Its lilies shine into the mind, and call it to return and look within, to find what it has vainly sought without. For here, and only here, is peace of mind restored, for this the dwelling place of God Himself.

In quiet may forgiveness wipe away my dreams of separation and of sin. Then let me, Father, look within, and find Your promise of my sinlessness is kept; Your Word remains unchanged within my mind, Your Love is still abiding in my heart.

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2014, 08:09:44 am »
http://intactnews.org/node/611/1417730853/experts-denounce-cdc%E2%80%99s-%E2%80%98blind-promotion%E2%80%99-CDC Headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia
CDC Headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia / CDC
Last Tuesday, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) released its proposed guidelines on male circumcision for public comment. The new federal guidelines would recommend male circumcision as a healthy choice that doctors should offer for parents to make for their sons and for teenagers and adults to consider. The CDC background report claims that circumcision has been shown to prevent HIV, HPV and other infections. The new CDC report mimics the 2012 American Academy of Pediatrics Circumcision Policy Statement which drew widespread criticism for its claim that circumcision benefits outweigh the risks.
IntactNews asked the CDC for comment about the risks for an average American male in acquiring HIV. “It’s hard to establish one, single figure for risk of HIV acquisition by a heterosexual male,” the CDC responded in an email to IntactNews today, saying the risks are not well documented.
One study estimates the chance of an American male acquiring HIV through a single unprotected sex act with a known HIV+ female partner is less than 0.04%. That adds up to a 6% risk per year, with an estimated total of 620 new HIV infections per year for white, heterosexual males with known HIV+ or high-risk female partners.
What these numbers show is that the average American man has a comparably low risk of getting HIV through unprotected sex. In fact, the number of average American men getting infected with HIV per year is so low that the CDC does not have data on this demographic.
Circumcision Malpractice Lawyer Weighs in
“It is ludicrous and scientifically unsound to recommend the removal of a normal body part from all males to reduce the incidence of sexually transmitted diseases that can be prevented by ABC—practicing abstinence, being faithful and using condoms,” says David Llewellyn, an Atlanta-based attorney whose practice focuses on botched and wrongful circumcisions. “The idea that doctors should counsel teenage boys to get circumcised rather than teaching them ABC is equally absurd.
“Furthermore, the CDC recommendations completely ignore the known functions of the foreskin, how circumcision changes the penis, and the hidden but well recognized common injuries that happen every day as a direct result of neonatal circumcision.
“In my practice, I see the devastating results of circumcision every day. In particular, the high rate of the narrowing of the urinary opening (meatal stenosis) which occurs to tens of thousands of circumcised boys every year. This is not sufficiently addressed by the CDC, even though it is a well-known complication of circumcision.
“The CDC needs to be paying more than lip service to the devastating effects of these injuries. ”
Pediatric Urologist Weighs in
“It is regrettable that the CDC has chosen to position itself on the wrong side of scientific evidence with its endorsement of circumcision for male newborns and heterosexual adult males,” says Dr. Alexandre T. Rotta,  Chief of Pediatric  Critical Care at University Hospitals in Cleveland, Ohio. “By cherry-picking data that, at best, have marginal relevance (if any) in parts of Africa with high heterosexual HIV transmission, the CDC recommendation is empty, counterintuitive, and irrelevant to the health of the very Americans it aims to protect.
“As a pediatrician, I am deeply troubled by this form of government-endorsed mutilation of children, fragile human beings who will forever be robbed of the right to make an informed decision on such a deeply personal matter carrying irreversible consequences. This is an egregious violation of personal autonomy and medical ethics.”
Public comments have been pouring in. As of today, over 288 comments are posted on a government website. Public commenting on the CDC’s circumcision guidelines will be open until January 16, 2015 at 11:59PM.
About the Author
Jonathan Friedman
Jonathan Friedman
Founder, IntactNews
Jonathan Friedman is a New York City-based human rights activist. He holds a bachelor of science in engineering from The Cooper Union. Jonathan is the webmaster and newsletter editor for Attorneys for the Rights of the Child, Co-Director of Bloodstained Men & Their Friends and a contributer to the Beyond the Bris Project-proposed-federal-regulatio

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2014, 10:37:15 am »
Every day, thousands of boys in America -- from infants to sexually active teenagers -- are coerced into undergoing medically unnecessary surgery that causes pain, disfigurement, and trauma.

http://bit.ly/IntactAmericaMatchingGift

Will you help us fight for their right to keep the bodies they're born with? Support Intact America's Year-End Campaign today—PLUS, your donation before 12/31 will be matched dollar for dollar!

http://bit.ly/IntactAmericaMatchingGift

‪#‎GiveBack‬ ‪#‎circumcision‬ ‪#‎foreskin‬ ‪#‎hisbodyhisrights‬ ‪#‎condomsnotcutting‬ ‪#‎i2‬ ‪#‎MatchingGift‬

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2015, 12:15:56 pm »
http://www.haaretz.com/mobile/.premium-1.634652
New York Mayor Bill de Blasio needs to be more concerned about the death of Jewish children and less concerned about the clout of ultra-Orthodox rabbis who have done nothing to prevent those deaths. His administration needs to do whatever is necessary to outlaw metzitzah b’peh (MBP), the controversial circumcision ritual according to which the mohel, the ritual circumciser, cleans the wound by sucking the blood from the circumcised penis with his mouth.

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2015, 01:46:49 pm »
Circumcision used to be performed routinely in America on the basis (whether true or not) of good health.   This was done in the hospital before the baby was brought home.  Women used to spend a few days in the hospital when having a baby.

What is interesting to me is the new trend, not to circumcise, and I wonder where it came from?

The idea of circumcision to begin with, is a symbol of a covenant (Abraham's) with God for the future of humankind.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://carm.org/christianity/christian-doctrine/covenant

... 5.  The Covenant with Abraham
               A.  God promised a land and descendants to Abraham, who was commanded to "keep" the covenant (Gen. 17:9f., 14)
                    and was given circumcision as the sign (Gen. 15:8-18; 17:1-14).
                               i  On that day the LORD made a covenant with Abram and said,
                                  "To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates" (Gen. 15:18)...
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Indeed, Evil would see this symbol of human agreement with God (a promise on God's part) as something to demean, villify and destroy.

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2015, 02:26:27 pm »

What is interesting to me is the new trend, not to circumcise, and I wonder where it came from?

Maybe the chimps quit listening to the voices in their heads. Chimps inject each other with aluminum and mercury.  Its a tradition.

http://www.cirp.org/pages/cultural/glass2/
Paul circumcised a man, but later he called circumcisers mutilators. Why?

Paul turned against circumcision. At first he gave in to pressure to circumcise Timothy (Acts 16: 1-4). (Timothy's mother was Jewish, so Timothy was Jewish by Jewish law.) However, Paul absolutely refused to circumcise Titus (Galatians 2:3) and opposed those false believers with fury. He wished they would castrate themselves, accusing them of wanting to make 'a good showing in the flesh' and 'glorying in the flesh' (Galatians 6: 12-15, RSV). In Philippians he warned believers to beware those who mutilate the flesh (Philippians 3: 2). Finally, in Titus he says that 'those of the circumcision' (from Crete) were 'upsetting' or 'ruining' whole families and were in it for the money (Titus 1: 10-12). What he had found out about circumcisers changed his mind.

Was circumcision ever a Christian tradition?

Catholic, Orthodox and Protestant churches never adopted circumcision. Circumcision was condemned in The Ecumenical Council of Florence on 4 February 1442. One exception was the Coptic Church in Egypt, and the Council condemned this practice amongst them. Routine infant circumcision never took off in Europe but circumcision enthusiasts promoted it in English-speaking countries from the late Victorian era. As a result, some Christians have been misled into believing that Christianity recommends circumcision. This is simply not true.

Does the Bible ever say that circumcision has health benefits?

No. The Bible never makes such a claim. Jewish authorities hesitate to circumcise a baby if two previous sons had died from circumcision. Even today, circumcisions lead to haemorrhages, infections and sometimes even death.

The Apostle Peter said that circumcision and the Jewish law were an unbearable burden. He was a married man and he lived before aseptic surgery, blood transfusions and antibiotics. Did he or someone close to him lose a child to circumcision? We don't know. What we know is that the first church council supported Peter, and not the circumcision enthusiasts. (Acts 15: 10)

What does the Bible say to parents who are in conflict over circumcision?

In 2001, a young Kansas woman was convinced that God wanted her to have her son circumcised. Her husband was adamant that his son would remain intact and took legal action to protect the baby. The marriage fell apart in a blaze of publicity. (Wichita Eagle, 13 & 25 July 2001)

The couple's pastor had tried to get the father to agree to circumcision.

One wonders what the Apostle Paul would have said to this pastor! He described those pushing circumcision as:

... rebellious people, idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision; they must be silenced, since they are upsetting whole families by teaching for sordid gain what it is not right to teach. It was one of them, their very own prophet, who said,

"Cretans are always liars, vicious brutes, lazy gluttons."
That testimony is true. For this reason rebuke them sharply, so that they may become sound in the faith, not paying attention to Jewish myths or to commandments of those who reject the truth.
(Titus 1:10-14, New RSV)

What about those who urge others to circumcise their children?
"Mad World"

All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for their daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere

Their tears are filling up their glasses
No expression, no expression
Hide my head, I wanna drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, no tomorrow

And I find it kinda funny
I find it kinda sad
The dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
It's a very, very mad world, mad world

Children waiting for the day they feel good
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday
And I feel the way that every child should
Sit and listen, sit and listen

Went to school and I was very nervous
No one knew me, no one knew me
Hello teacher tell me what's my lesson
Look right through me, look right through me

And I find it kinda funny
I find it kinda sad
The dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
It's a very, very mad world, mad world

Enlarging your world
Mad world

Offline attietewd

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2015, 04:53:43 pm »

Posted by: jerryweaver:
He wished they would castrate themselves, accusing them of wanting to make 'a good showing in the flesh' and 'glorying in the flesh' (Galatians 6: 12-15, RSV). In Philippians he warned believers to beware those who mutilate the flesh (Philippians 3: 2).

If that doesn't say it all I don't know what would.  Great points Jerry!

Offline jerryweaver

Pain from Circumcision in Infancy Alters the Brain
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2015, 01:57:31 pm »

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2015, 11:01:22 am »

(The Silver Bulletin eMagazine) In today’s medical arena the term “quack” is often thrown about by those who are the real quacks in mainstream medicine to describe someone who uses herbal and other medical treatments which are not approved by mainstream medicine. However, when one considers the definitions of “quack” and “quackery”, it is easy to see how they can be applied to a great deal of the deceit and fraud found in today’s mainstream medical practices. Historically quacks are mainstream medicine as spoken and written by respected figures of the past.

Read More:

https://www.utopiasilver.com/historically-quacks-are-mainstream-medicine/

Offline Truthseeker93

• "From the darkness we fight the darkness"
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2015, 03:12:11 pm »
Crcumcision is plain wrong. Really intesting posts on this thread, thanks for the information!
"From the darkness we fight the darkness"

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2015, 12:29:46 pm »
http://jewishbusinessnews.com/2015/02/23/circumcision-of-four-year-old-boy-scheduled-protesters-target-surgeon/
“Any doctor who can knowingly violate a child’s body by performing non-therapeutic surgery is a quack and deserves to lose his license,” says Colleen Cochran of Stuart, FL, member of South Florida Intactivists Unite. “Dr. Puranik has obviously lost sight of the most important tenet of medicine: First, do no harm.”

The battle over the boy’s foreskin has been going on for years. When the boy was just one year old, the his separated parents signed a contract which included an agreement for the boy’s father to schedule and pay for the circumcision in a timely manner.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2015, 12:54:22 pm »
I thought this was good: pharaohs whacked the slaves ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DeA9KcxRsA
Russian general on the New World Order
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2015, 02:40:15 pm »
I have PTSD and disassociation did order so bad I wreck vehicles and blow out weld tests unless I'm stoned. Over this crazyness. Been that way for half a century. Met a number of folks with the same issues.

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2015, 05:27:54 pm »
I have PTSD and disassociation did order so bad I wreck vehicles and blow out weld tests unless I'm stoned. Over this crazyness. Been that way for half a century. Met a number of folks with the same issues.

Just had a meeting with a psychologist specializing in PTSD. He didn't give a shit about how I got here. Just wanted to give some Jew bank notes and it's supposed to be all good. WTF? Offered 10k and thought a kike bike(Harley) will make it all OK. Gimme break.

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2015, 12:38:22 am »

Petitioning Honorable Judge of the 15th Judicial Circuit of Florida Judge Jeffrey Gillen 15th Circuit Court of Florida
Dismiss the case forcing circumcision on a 4 year old Florida boy.

https://www.change.org/p/judge-jeffrey-gillen-15th-circuit-court-of-florida-dismiss-the-case-forcing-circumcision-on-a-4-year-old-florida-boy?after_sign_exp=member_sponsored_donation

Honorable Judge Gillen,

I am writing to you as a plea for the little boy whose life as he knows it lies in your hands. This case is no longer about a parental dispute, a breach of contract or being in contempt of court, and you know it. This case is about a little boy, who has become a pawn, who is in jeopardy of losing not only a part of his perfectly healthy little body, but also his trust in his father and the entire world around him.

This is not an infant. This is a 4 year old boy, who is completely aware of himself and of his body. To force circumcision upon him would violate his body and his psyche. Dr. Charles E. Flack, the doctor questioned in this case has stated that the surgery is medically unnecessary, after initially fabricating a diagnosis of Phimosis (which cannot be correctly diagnosed in a child that is not fully retractable). How is his testimony to be trusted after he already lied about this child's medical situation? This doctor also stated that circumcision will prevent penile cancer, which is one of the rarest forms of cancer, and, according to the American Cancer Society, occurs in less than 1 in 100,000 men. It accounts for less than 1% of all cancers in men in the United States. Interestingly enough, the American Cancer Society also states that breast cancer in men is far more common, occurring in 1 out of every 1,000 men. Yet, we do not perform prophylactic surgery on children and remove their breast buds, even though the likelihood of breast cancer is far higher, for both men and women.

The American Cancer Society goes on to state that, "We would like to discourage the American Academy of Pediatrics from promoting routine infant circumcision as a preventative measure for penile or cervical cancer. The American Cancer Society does not consider routine circumcision to be a valid or effective measure to prevent such cancers..." From their webpage, the risk factors for penile cancer are HPV, smoking, AIDS and being age 55+, none of which are factors indicated in a 4 year old child.

I am appalled that this child is being used as a pawn by his father, and I plead with you to see beyond the "breach of contract." As parents we learn new things every day and sometimes those things make us change our minds regarding previous information that we held true. This mother made a hasty, uneducated decision when the child was born. She has since educated herself and simply changed her mind. We are human, we make mistakes, we learn from mistakes, we change our minds, we grow. If you force this non-therapeutic, unnecessary, cosmetic surgery upon this little boy, he could die or suffer from a botched operation, and if he survives, you are branding him for life, and telling him, with no words, that he has no rights or ownership over his own body. You are setting him up for a lifetime of believing that his body is not his own. Do you understand the implications of that belief? Children raised to not understand that their bodies are their own are far more likely to be molested and sexually abused, or grow to disrespect the bodies of others and become sexual predators or violent people in general.

This little boy was born perfect. He deserves his genital autonomy. Fine the mother for breach of contract, but do not force this child to sacrifice part of his healthy genitals to pay for his father's ego.

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2015, 07:37:23 am »
I pray this judge digs deep within himself and throws this case out. The 4 year old will grow up to face this cruel world, and does not need this UNneccessary trauma in his life.
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2015, 10:28:03 am »
That judge and his like will rarely ceed power voluntarily.

Offline attietewd

« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2015, 06:49:21 pm »
Jerry, my daughter (who chose not to have her boy circumcised) told me about this 4 year old boys circumstances so it must be making the main stream news.  She was appalled to think that anyone could do this to a child.  My grandson is now 4 mos old and has never had one single procedure done.  Not even the pku prick on the bottom of the foot test. No silver nitrate in eyes, no shots, nothing.  He got vitamin K but he got it orally. He is so healthy that her pediatrician is amazed at him.  I told her he is probably doing a private study on him.  He is a young doctor who took over his father's practice who was also my daughter's pediatrician for her first child. She has a medical exemption for him because of autoimmune diseases in our family.  I have another daughter who is expecting a boy in May and she is not circumcising her new infant either.  She did her first boy who is now almost 2 and has regretted it from day one.  She has had nothing with probs associated with the healing of it.  Now she carries the guilt.  What they are doing to the infants and young moms is disgusting.

Offline jerryweaver

http://joseph4gi.blogspot.com/2015/03/florida-update-mother-in-circumcision.html?m=1

FLORIDA UPDATE: Mother in Circumcision Dispute Fails to Appear in Court - Judge Orders Her Arrest

Offline jerryweaver

U.S. Standing Alone Against Children

Tuesday, 10 March 2015, 10:34 am
Opinion: David Swanson
U.S. Standing Alone Against Children

By David Swanson
http://davidswanson.org/node/4691
Lawrence Wittner points out that the United States will soon be the only nation on earth that has not ratified the Convention on the Rights of the Child.

And why not? Wittner focuses on general backward stupidness: the treaty would "override" the Constitution or the importance of families or the rights of parents. He points out the treaty's support for parents and families and the impossibility of overriding the Constitution -- which we might note in any case says nothing on the subject.

Then Wittner mentions some more substantive reasons for opposition:

"... in fairness to the critics, it must be acknowledged that some current American laws do clash with the Convention’s child protection features. For example, in the United States, children under the age of 18 can be jailed for life, with no possibility of parole. Also, as Human Rights Watch notes, “exemptions in U.S. child labor laws allow children as young as 12 to be put to work in agriculture for long hours and under dangerous conditions.” Moreover, the treaty prohibits cruel and degrading punishment of childrena possible source of challenge to the one-third of U.S. states that still allow corporal punishment in their schools."

That's actually a pretty major in-fairness-to-the-critics point. The United States wants to maintain the ability to lock children in cages for the rest of their lives or to work them in the fields or to physically abuse them in school. In fact, the child prison industry is a major presence in the United States.

And there's another industry that has a dog in this fight. The U.S. military openly recruits children.

And let's not forget that there are children on the drone kill list and children who have been killed with drone strikes.

There are other nations that engage in some of these same abuses. Is it better to ratify a basic human rights treaty and violate it or to refuse to ratify it because you intend to act against it as a matter of principle?

I'm inclined to think the latter suggests the further remove from decent tendencies.

David Swanson is an author, activist, journalist, and radio host. He is director of WorldBeyondWar.org and campaign coordinator for RootsAction.org. Swanson's books include War Is A Lie. He blogs atDavidSwanson.org and WarIsACrime.org. He hosts Talk Nation Radio. He is a 2015 Nobel Peace Prize Nominee.

Follow him on Twitter: @davidcnswanson and FaceBook.

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2015, 05:59:36 pm »
March 13, 2015 by Starship Earth: The Big Picture

After discovering that the trauma from circumcision permanently altered the baby’s brain in regions associated with reasoning, perception and emotions, the researchers were threatened to destroy their results or face legal action and immediate dismissal.

As a graduate student working in the Department of Epidemiology at Kingston General Hospital, Paul D. Tinari, Ph.D. was approached by a group of nurses who had noticed that babies that underwent circumcision were experiencing excruciating levels of pain that negatively affected their behavior.

In an attempt to gather some scientific evidence that would support their positions, Tinari suggested functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (fMRI) and/or Positron Emission Tomography (PET) scanning to observe the effects of circumcision on the infant brain.

Tinari and the nurses used the MRI machine for their study after the MRI machine operator granted them permission. Next they needed a test subject whose brain they could scan for changes pre and post circumcision.

A pregnant nurse volunteered her son to be the subject of the study. Her husband had been putting intense pressure on her to have the procedure done, and it was her hope that the information gathered from the study would lead to the complete eradication of male infant circumcision.

What did the MRI Brain Scans Reveal?

The researchers tightly strapped the infant to the traditional plastic “circumstraint”, and immobilized the infants head using the standard surgical tape.

With no anesthetic used, the entire contraption was put into the MRI chamber, and the doctor performed the surgery using a sterilized plastic blade (since no metal objects can be used in an MRI due to large magnetic fields).

Paul D. Tinari, Ph.D. explains the results of his study:

The baby was kept in the machine for several minutes to generate baseline data of the normal metabolic activity in the brain. This was used to compare to the data gathered during and after the surgery.

Analysis of the MRI data indicated that the surgery subjected the infant to significant trauma. The greatest changes occurred in the limbic system concentrating in the amygdala and in the frontal and temporal lobes.

A neurologist who saw the results postulated that the data indicated that circumcision affected most intensely the portions of the victim’s brain associated with reasoning, perception and emotions.

Follow up tests on the infant one day, one week and one month after the surgery indicated that the child’s brain never returned to its baseline configuration.

In other words, the evidence generated by this research indicated that the brain of the circumcised infant was permanently changed by the surgery.

Researchers Threatened and Forced to Destroy Study Results

“Our problems began when we attempted to publish our findings in the open medical literature,” explained Paul Tinari.

All of the researchers who participated in the study were called before the discipline committee at Kingston General Hospital who severely reprimanded them, stating that male circumcision was legal under all circumstances in Canada, and that studying the adverse effects of circumcision was strictly prohibited.

The research team wasn’t allowed to publish the results of their study, and what’s more, they were forced to destroy all of their results.

The penalty that would be imposed upon them if they failed to comply was immediate dismissal and legal action.

As Paul D. Tinari, current director of the Pacific Institute for Advanced Study has written,

I would encourage anyone with access to fMRI and /or PET scanning machines to repeat our research as described above, confirm our results, and then publish the results in the open literature.

http://starshipearththebigpicture.com/2015/03/13/study-circumcision-permanently-alters-the-brain-researchers-threatened/

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2015, 10:41:19 pm »

… just sayin'.

Penis transplant a world first, South African surgeons say

John Viljoen and Anna Edney (c) 2015, Bloomberg News

Mar 13 2015 09:03PM   

JOHANNESBURG • Surgeons from Stellenbosch University and Cape Town's Tygerberg Hospital have performed the world's first successful penis transplant.

The nine-hour operation was performed Dec. 11 on the 21-year-old recipient, who made a full recovery and regained all functions in the transplanted organ, the South African university said in a statement Friday.

The patient, whose identity wasn't disclosed, had his penis amputated three years ago in order to save his life when he developed complications after a traditional circumcision. There are an estimated 250 penile amputations each year in South Africa stemming from circumcisions, the university said.

"Our goal was that he would be fully functional at two years and we are very surprised by his rapid recovery," said Andre van der Merwe, head of the university's Division of Urology, who led the team during the operation.

Traditional male circumcision is a cultural initiation rite practiced by certain ethnic groups in South Africa, including the Xhosa and Ndebele. They often aren't done in sterile environments and complications can occur including infection, gangrene and genital mutilation.

In the Eastern Cape Province, where the practice is common, there were 9 amputations of the penis and 43 deaths in 2013, according to a provincial department of health report.

Circumcision at birth isn't a normal practice in South Africa, said Beth Skorochod, deputy director of HIV/TB at PSI, a global health organization based in Washington.

The rite of passage involved in traditional circumcision is different from a push the last several years by groups like PSI to get men, typically those 25 and older, to undergo the surgery in a medical setting as an HIV prevention method. Circumcision reduces a man's risk of contracting HIV by 60 percent, Skorochod said in an interview.

http://www.sltrib.com/home/2290438-155/penis-transplant-a-world-first-south
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline attietewd

« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2015, 01:39:37 pm »
This article is long, but very informative and well worth the read.   

The Foreskin: Why Is It Such A Secret In North America?[/center]

The male prepuce, or foreskin, is a highly mobile and extraordinarily sensitive double fold of tissue that is the end of the penis.  Why do Americans go out of their way to remove this part of human anatomy, when the rest of the world does not?

Sure, I had heard of circumcision as a Jewish religious practice, but thought myself unlikely to ever see its results. Little did I know, all the male genitalia I had seen both in real life and as depicted in American anatomy books, had been edited in exactly the same way.  The shock from this revelation overwhelmed me for weeks, especially since I considered myself to be fairly knowledgeable about anatomy. (My interests included biology and drawing biological structures).

Why would anyone selectively remove foreskins, not just from real people but from scientific anatomical texts, which I had thought were meant to represent the natural human form? And why did no one ever tell me about this? It was as though a basic feature that males (of all mammals) are normally born with was not to be understood or even acknowledged.

I spent the next few weeks at the local library, immersing myself in primary and secondary source materials on the relevant anatomy, medicine and history, before I was satisfied that I had an accurate understanding of what was going on. To summarize what I had found:

The foreskin (or prepuce) is a man's most sensitive erogenous zone, more well-developed in humans than in other species of mammal. It has unique sexual functions (more on that later), which circumcision effectively destroys -- and this is intentional:
Although foreskin-chopping was once a purely religious or cultural practice, it was introduced to American medicine in the late 1800s, as a 'cure-all', thanks to the trend of pathologizing (treating as illness) normal human sexuality and healthy genitalia.

read more:
http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/foreskin-why-it-such-secret-north-america

Offline jerryweaver

Mom At Center Of Circumcision Battle Is Arrested After Months In Hiding
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2015, 12:28:11 pm »
The Child is 5 years old and has said no no and no.  He is going to want to kill his father and the Judge when he gets older.

https://www.facebook.com/intactamerica/photos/a.179020566387.151208.41930706387/10153356822861388/?type=1

Mom At Center Of Circumcision Battle Is Arrested After Months In Hiding
Story By Kate Jacobson/Sun Sentinel

BROWARD COUNTY -- After two months in hiding, Heather Hironimus, the mother at the center of a bitter circumcision battle,  was booked Thursday into Broward County Jail, records show.

A Palm Beach County judge in March signed a warrant for Hironimus’ arrest for contempt of court after she failed to appear in court with the boy so a circumcision could be performed.

According to Broward county records, Hironimus was booked in into the jail just after 6 p.m. Thursday.

Hironimus has been fighting Dennis Nebus, the father of her child, for years over the circumcision of their son. After the couple split, they decided on a “parenting plan” in 2012 that allowed for Nebus to circumcise the boy.

Mom at center of circumcision battle picked up by deputies after two months in hiding, records show. A state court judge ruled in Nebus’ favor in May 2014, and in March ordered Hironimus to hand the boy over.
Hironimus and her son, now 4-1/2, did not show up in court and went into hiding.

In April, Hironimus filed a federal lawsuit against Nebus in an attempt to block the circumcision. Also listed in the suit is Circuit Court Judge Jeffrey Gillen, who made the May 2014 ruling, and Palm Beach County Sheriff Ric Bradshaw.

FOR MORE ON THIS VISIT: http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/palm-beach/fl-heather-hironimus-booked-bso-20150514-story.html

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2015, 12:41:33 pm »

Russian General On The Jewry  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtDxz_9sz5M

Offline jerryweaver

Re: Russian General On The Jewry
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2015, 03:18:19 pm »

Konstantin P. Petrov is an interesting character. 
Obituary says he died from pneumonia , Speculation is he died from intentional radiation poison.
BTW, He says Putin is owned.

Russian General On The Jewry

https://youtu.be/OyW-dHfxZn0?t=5m15s

Konstantin P. Petrov (August 23, 1945, Noginsk, Moscow Region - July 21, 2009, Moscow)

Petrov, Konstantin Pavlovich
- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Konstantin Petrov

Date of birth: 23 August 1945
Place of birth: Noginsk , Moscow , RSFSR , USSR
Date of death: 21 July 2009 (63)
Place of death: Moscow , Russia
Accessory: USSR →  Russia
Branch: Space Forces
Years of service: 1963 - 1995 years
Title: Major General   
Honors and Awards: ----- [see page]   
In retirement: political and social activist

Konstantin Petrov ( 23 August 1945 , Noginsk , Moscow region - 21 July 2009 , Moscow ) - Soviet and Russian military figure, the Russian public and political figure. PhD . Member (Academician) of the International Informatization Academy . [1] Major General . Prematurely discharged from the Armed Forces in November 1995 . Chairman of the Presidium of the Central Council of the political party of the "Course of Truth and Unity" .
A chair at Udmurt State University.

Biography

Born in a working class family: father - Pavel Petrov worked steelworker and his mother - Petrova (Volkova) Olympics Afinogenovna worked weaver [1] .
In 1967 he graduated from the Serpukhov Higher Command Engineering School of Missile Forces . In 1976 he graduated from the Command Faculty of the Academy of missile forces them Dzerzhinsky . He served in the military space forces of the USSR and Russia. Was chief of staff 4 centers, Head 4 centers cosmodrome "Baikonur", Deputy Chief of the Mission Control Center , the deputy head of the Military Space Academy. Mozhaiskii . Participated in the development and testing of space systems " Energy - Buran ".

Since 1991, engaged in political activity and the spread of their views on the concept of public security (CRR). In November 1995, by decree of the Russian President Boris Yeltsin and the Order of the Minister of Defense P. S. Grachev was prematurely discharged from the Armed Forces. He was a follower of the ideas Neopaganism. Ceremony held raskreschivaniya and naming ( Magus Meragor) in 2005 [2]. He was married to Petrova (Chibisova) Anna Pavlovna. Father of three children (a son and two daughters, twins) [1]. Died 21 July 2009 after a long illness (probably of pneumonia) [3] .

Political and social activities

Member of the Communist Party until 1991. From 1994 to promote the concept of public security "Dead Water" (CRR). In November 1995 , made ​​a presentation on the CRR in the parliamentary hearings in the State Duma. In 1997 the Congress supporters CRR, which was created by the All-Russian "People's Movement for Bogoderzhaviyu" (NDKB), was elected chairman of the Central Council of the movement. Since July 2000 the chairman of the Central Council of the Concept of the party "Unity". In April of 2002 was re-elected chairman of the CA KPE. 10 July 2009 the constituent congress of the political party of the "Course of Truth and Unity," where KP Petrov was elected chairman of the Central Council. The prototype of the new party was liquidated by a decision of the Supreme Court on 15 May 2007 Conceptual Party "Unity". Petrov's book "Secrets of the control of mankind, or Secrets of globalization", in two volumes included in the Federal List of Extremist Materials was the number in 1463 [4] .

Offline jerryweaver

Mom signs consent for son's circumcision to get out of jail
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2015, 07:14:36 pm »

This woman is being tortured. Look at the comments regarding this "court case" .  People are freaking whacked.

Saving Our Sons
A loving mother's anguish as she is forced to sign a consent form granting her son's father rights to cut his genitals, at age 4.5 years, without medical necessity.

"Mom signs consent for son's circumcision to get out of jail:" http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/palm-beach/fl-circumcision-mother-court-hearing-20150522-story.htm

th handcuffs on her wrists and tears rolling down her cheeks, Heather Hironimus looked up to the courtroom ceiling, briefly clasped her hands together in prayer, and finally picked up her attorney's pen.

The 31-year-old West Boynton mom — jailed since May 14 for defying a judge's custody order and refusing to let her 4 1/2-year-old son be circumcised — gave her consent to the procedure wanted by the boy's dad, Dennis Nebus, of Boca Raton.

But Hironimus' signature on a consent form, which immediately angered and saddened anti-circumcision activists around the world, only ended her years-long legal battle in civil court. Now, she's facing a criminal charge that carries a maximum punishment of five years in state prison if convicted.

Hironimus is expected to appear before a judge on Tuesday, to seek her release from the Palm Beach County Jail either with or without having to post bail. She is charged with interference of custody, a third-degree felony, from her months of hiding with the boy in a Broward County domestic violence shelter.

"Of course it's worth it," said Mary Hironimus, Heather's mother and the boy's grandmother, of her daughter's struggles to stop the circumcision. "Any mother would do anything for her child."

While Heather Hironimus ended her efforts to get state and federal courts to block the surgery, the so-called intactivists aren't conceding.

lRelated Search crime stats for Broward and Palm Beach counties
NEWS
Search crime stats for Broward and Palm Beach counties
SEE ALL RELATED   
When news spread through social media about the maternal consent, the protestors vowed to prevent the boy's circumcision by persuading every pediatric urologist in the United States to refuse the father.

"We've convinced every pediatric urologist and every pediatric surgeon in Florida not to touch" the child, declared a Facebook page dedicated to the child and his mother. "We will still do everything to protect this boy!"

Palm Beach County Circuit Judge Jeffrey Dana Gillen even remarked during Friday's family court hearing that he feared for the boy's safety because of the adversarial nature of numerous opposition groups.

"I am fearful this child .

Offline jerryweaver

Boy's circumcision scheduled for today, peaceful protest planned
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2015, 11:07:49 am »

Boy's circumcision scheduled for today, peaceful protest planned

http://www.wpbf.com/news/boys-circumcision-scheduled-for-today-peaceful-protest-planned/33501392

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2015, 11:45:41 am »

… the judge should have his *** cut off.

Offline jerryweaver

CDC director is Jewish physician
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2015, 01:51:53 pm »
CDC director is Jewish physician who formerly flip-flopped on metzitzah b’peh issue during his tenure as the NYC Health Commissioner.

http://notyourstocut.com/2015/01/01/cdc-director-is-jewish-physician-who-formerly-flip-flopped-on-metzitzah-bpeh-issue-during-his-tenure-as-the-nyc-health-commissioner/

Dr. Tom Frieden, Director of the CDC since 2009, is Jewish.  Prior to his role at the CDC, he was New York City’s Health Commissioner.  In this role, he refused to take a strong stance against metzitzah b’peh, the practice among some Jewish communities of the mohel (ritual circumciser) sucking the blood from the wound with his mouth.  Here are some tidbits from a New York Times article:

“This is a very delicate area, so to speak,” said Health Commissioner Thomas R. Frieden.

“The health department, after the meeting, reiterated that it did not intend to ban or regulate oral suction. But Dr. Frieden has said that the city is taking this approach partly because any broad rule would be virtually unenforceable. Circumcision generally takes place in private homes.”

“Dr. Frieden said the department regarded herpes transmission via oral suction as ‘somewhat inevitable to occur as long as this practice continues, if at a very low rate.'”

“The use of suction to stop bleeding dates back centuries and is mentioned in the Talmud. The safety of direct oral contact has been questioned since the 19th century, and many Orthodox and nearly all non-Orthodox Jews have abandoned it. Dr. Frieden said he hoped the rabbis would voluntarily switch to suctioning the blood through a tube, an alternative endorsed by the Rabbinical Council of America, the largest group of Orthodox rabbis.”

Hoped?  Really?  We have the former New York Health Commissioner “hop[ing]” that rabbis would stop putting children at risk of contracting herpes?  And now this guy is the head of the CDC?  ANYONE ELSE SEE A PROBLEM HERE?

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2015, 02:35:25 pm »
You need have your sons born in Denmark ...

http://www.thelocal.dk/20141022/denmark-circumcision-ban-support
Nearly three fourths of Danes are in favour of banning male circumcision, a new poll revealed.

In a survey of over 1,000 Danes conducted by YouGov for Metroxpress newspaper, 74 percent of respondents wanted a full or partial ban on the practice while just ten percent supported giving parents the right to circumcise their sons.
According to Sundhedsstyrelsen, somewhere between 1,000 and 2,000 circumcisions are performed in Denmark each, primarily on Jewish and Muslim boys.
Like Denmark, neighbouring Sweden and Norway have also been discussing a ban on male circumcision. Following intense debate in 2012, Germany passed a law allowing religious circumcision.

http://news.discovery.com/human/health/circumcision-facts-120827.htm
3. The first-recorded circumcision happened in Egypt

As far as we know from the historical record, the land of the pharaohs pioneered circumcision

http://www.nocirc.org/symposia/second/larue.html
However, not all Egyptians were circumcised. X-rays of the mummy of the Eighteenth Dynasty Pharaoh Ahomse (16th Century B. C. E.) prove that he was not circumcised

Sisters of ISIS the great circumcisers
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2015, 05:04:36 pm »

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
ICELAND 1ST COUNTRY TO BAN MALE CIRCUMCISION?
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2018, 06:41:47 pm »

LAW OF THE LAND:
ICELAND 1ST COUNTRY TO BAN MALE CIRCUMCISION?

Debates bill to impose 6-year sentence

(USA TODAY) — Iceland could become the first country in Europe to ban male circumcision, prompting criticism from religious groups about the ritual practiced in both Judaism and Islam.

The legislation being debated by Iceland’s Parliament would impose a six-year jail term on anyone who “removes part or all of (a child’s) sexual organs” for non-medical reasons.

“It’s an attack on freedom of religion,” Ahmad Seddeeq, the Egyptian-born imam of the Islamic Cultural Center of Iceland, said Monday.

http://www.wnd.com/2018/02/iceland-1st-country-to-ban-male-circumcision/?cat_orig=world

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2018, 11:26:27 am »

In a way, I like their new law.  It supports respect of individuals who are not of an age to make decisions.  But, circumcision took place in America forever in the name of medical reasons for cleanliness and prevention of disease...

It would seem that if circumcision were desired, that decision could be made as an adult instead of a non-reversible, bodily change decision being made "for" the person just because they are too young to object.

It is a religious practice, too.  Maybe a person doesn't want to be Judeo-Christian or Islamic.

love, e