Author Topic: I NEED YOUR HELP -- STOP NAFTA ACTIONS IN INDIANA  (Read 1789 times)

Offline Nomen Nescio

I NEED YOUR HELP -- STOP NAFTA ACTIONS IN INDIANA
« on: August 22, 2007, 03:43:53 pm »
Hello,

Many of you may not know me to well but I am a patriot from Indiana and am trying to get the word out about the NAFTA SUPERHIGHWAY.

Locally we have the potential to have an intermodal facility placed within our county that will contribute to the Nasco-corridor. I am trying to inform the public about this and it seems as though I am being blocked by a former Patriot which is now the Publisher of our Local Paper.

Due to being blocked I protested their actions by temporarily removing several thousands of comments from their website. It was an act of non violent protest and meant to protest their controlled censorship with controlled censorship.

This is the letter I sent Mr Newby tonight:

Mr. Newby

I am writing you today in hopes that you can see my point of view. I will start be citing a quote from your website. "I am asking for all those that visit this site and have information to share, to help research and find information in the following areas." September 29, 2005 daily post ( lonepatriot.com)

I believe I am doing just that. I believe that I have researched valid information that the public needs to be aware of. I was lead to believe that the Herald Argus would not publish my story. So I took it upon myself to participate in a "Nonviolent Protest" of what I believed was bias journalism. I realize that your statement was aimed at publishing information on your site but the idea is still the same.

As even you admit time is short and the people must be aware. I do not know everything and do not claim to by any means. But what I do know is that it is my duty to pass it on as a Patriot to protect my fellow Americans. Maybe the things I have researched may have flaws that I may not have caught but by passing on this information I can get others to research these issues and build on my research. I believe that this information is so important that I would not even question the thought of participating in a protest against the paper to get them to print the article.

My protest was not meant as an act of terrorism or an act of childish behavior. It was an act of controlled censorship just the way I believed I was being treated. I will never apologize for my actions because I believe that they were needed. As you know the mainstream media has left many issues in the dark for a long time and it is hard to get these stories thru. When Beth told me that guest opinion articles are for VOP articles that are to long and cannot be shortened without losing its proper context and then she refused to offer to print my story as a guest opinion, I believed she was obstructing me from giving my side of the intermodal story. Other intermodal stories have been written as guest opinions but because mine has a backbone it seems as though mine is being immediately disqualified.

I can issue an apology to a curtain extent but that would only be to apologize for my accusations of bias journalism if we can come to a common ground and my story is printed. Otherwise for me to apologize for acting in a manner that I deemed necessary to draw attention to the fact that I am a true patriot and I will not fade away into the night under the radar and oblivious to mainstream media and to the fact that the real truth cannot be ignored.

Mr. Newby the truth cannot be ignored... The truth is the Light and light can never be extinguished even into the darkness the light will always rise again!

I hope you take this letter into consideration and I hope that you will see the true meaning of my actions. I wish you the best and I thank you for the wisdom you have shared with me in previous E-Mail's about passing on the knowledge. I am working on that and while I do not understand the whole process I do understand the meaning and I am working very hard to achieve those ends. Unfortunately there are not very many people in the Patriot movement that are worthy to follow and even less when you consider that you do not know what you are looking for in the first place. It has been hard as a 25 yr old patriot to seek the truth on my own with very little guidance. I have done my best and sometimes I have went down the wrong path. All the while I have pulled myself out of that rut and charged forward.

I would like to make one final plea that you will see my point of view and that you will publish my submission on the intermodal.

I realize that you may violate my common law copyright on this letter and print various pieces of it to your readers. I do however believe that this letter was needed and will have to trust that you would respect my wishes to keep this letter as it was intended... a private one. Once again I thank you for your time and the wisdom you shared with me. I am always open to learning new things.

"So the question, What are we to do? Making the assumption we must contribute in at least a small way, let's explore a few easy steps every citizen can take to make a small difference in their sphere of influence. The most vital step is to educate ones self. The next step is to educate your friends and family. ... Thank goodness there were many with backbone a couple hundred years ago having the conviction to stand up to the greatest power on earth at that time and literally bring them to their knees." - May 11, 2005 daily post ( lonepatriot.com)

Please let me remind you why it is so vital that the truth needs to be told in case you have forgotten.

"When an opponent declares, I will not come over to your side, I calmly say, Your child belongs to us already...What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community." -- Adolf Hitler in a speech given on November 6, 1933

We must pass the truth on so our children are not left in the dark!

"We have been programmed to believe that one person really can't make a difference, thus we believe that to be true. I wholeheartedly disagree; those that founded our country were in the minority and still accomplished what many thought impossible. All great things came about from small but targeted actions by even smaller groups of patriots. This is no different. Even if all we do is prolong what may happen anyway, we are still purchasing time for our kids and their children. Keep up the struggle and never give in to the enemy. Saying it is hopeless is exactly what the enemy wants us to say and think." -- John Newby (January 15, 2005 daily post ( lonepatriot.com))

In Liberty and May Our Creator Bless,
-----------------------------------------------

Michael Strauss
Commander - Indiana Constitutional Militia (ICM)
County Director -- LaPorte County Citizen Action Agency
County Director -- LaPorte County Illegal Immigration Taskforce

Mr. Newbys website can be accessed by going to: http://www.lonepatriot.com/about.html

He is the publisher of http://www.heraldargus.com

This is the article I wanted published:

Continental-modal... Maybe?

By: Michael Strauss -- County Director - La Porte County Citizens Action Agency

In order for La Porte to grow and flourish we must say yes to progress... but only to the right type of progress. As I have pointed out several times before this is only another sell out of the American people not an improvement to our county. Most of these jobs will be filled from other areas of the country because La Porte does not have the skilled labor that is needed. Our Local government keeps giving tax abatement's without mandating that these employers train a percentage of their local employees in skilled labor positions. If they did so we would have a better skilled labor pool and local citizens would be paid more and have better benefits. Just look at: http://www.kcsmartport.com this is what our intermodal will be like. Not many people in this area have the qualifications needed to work in the higher paying areas of this facility.

This intermodal is planned along the path of the NAFTA Superhighway mostly ran by CINTRA Concessions. If you go to: http://www.nascocorridor.com/ you will see the path that has been outlined for the transportation of goods. CINTRA is mostly owned by two major companies that have the same board of directors and have major shareholdings in utility companies and middle eastern manufacturing firms. They want to bring these goods in thru their ports in Mexico, up thru the US and into Canada. These goods will be made cheap and have little if no tariffs placed on them. Since CINTRA runs the roads, intermodals, and ports of entry to soon include border ports (once the government decides to lease them out too), they can sneak their products by. We have already started to see this by allowing trucks from Mexico to cross our borders and roam freely delivering their cargo instead of transferring it to US trucking companies. This not only opens a big security hole but also causes hardships on our American Professional Drivers. Pretty soon Wal-Mart's and retailers like Wal-Mart grow bigger and US factories go out of business causing retailers to either purchase CINTRA's products or go out of business themselves.

While you are spending your time praising this intermodal they are trying to push for an Amero and the consolidation of North America. What a way to lose your sovereignty. Oh wait we lost that when we joined the United Nations and started paying Millions in membership dues. The Security and Prosperity Partnership ( http://www.spp.gov) is an executive agency that is helping to push forward with this plan in the United States without oversight from congress.

Any one that wants the facts can put them all together by going to the Cintra Investor Relations website and investigating the CEO and Board of Directors. After that look into the Nasco Corridor and it's alignment with how they wanted to place the Illiana and the placement of the proposed Intermodal Facility. Cintra is about 80% of the way done purchasing the roadways they need to accomplishing this plan.
This intermodal project has been real secretive and their failure to provide the public, who will be largely effected by this change, with information has led me to do my own research. I hope you conduct your own research and start stepping up to encourage the right kind of change in our community. The Transportation realignment debacle we will soon be a part of will have a major impact on not only our community but every US Citizen.

Change is good if it is in the best interest of all Americans and more importantly our local citizens when it comes to local economics. Lets stop pushing for false hopes that will lead to disaster and start pushing for newer and better opportunities that will bring a revitalization to our southern La Porte county region that do not mean an end to our local businesses and the local factories we have left after the NAFTA disaster.

The NAFTA agreement is almost over with no hope in sight for a revitalization in it's current form, but can still be carried on in more literal "concrete" terms if we allow this to continue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Michael Strauss
County Director - La Porte County Citizens Action Agency

I even tried to shorten it to comply with a 300 word limit and could not without it loosing context:

(Due to a word limitation for references, see sites below.)

Other areas of the country will fill these jobs because much of the skilled labor that is needed does not exist in La Porte. Local government can do something about this. See: (1)

This intermodal is planned along the path of the NAFTA-Superhighway mostly ran by CINTRA-Concessions. See: (2) CINTRA is mostly owned by two major companies that have the same board of directors and have major shareholdings in middle-eastern manufacturing firms. They want to bring these goods in thru their ports in Mexico, up thru the US and into Canada. They make these goods cheap and have little if no tariffs placed on them. Since CINTRA runs the roads, intermodals, and ports of entry they can sneak their products by. Soon Wal-Mart's and retailers like Wal-Mart grow bigger and US factories go out of business causing retailers to either purchase CINTRA's products or go out of business themselves. They are trying to push for an Amero and the consolidation of North America. See: (3)

If you want, the facts go to the CINTRA Investor Relations website and investigate the CEO and Board of Directors. Look into the NASCO-Corridor and the alignment with how they wanted to place the Illiana and the placement of the proposed Intermodal Facility.

This intermodal project has been very secretive. Please conduct your own research and encourage the right kind of change in our community. The Transportation realignment debacle we will soon be a part of will have a major impact on not only our community but also every US Citizen.

For La Porte to grow we must say yes to progress... but only to the right type of progress. Change is good if it is in the best interest of all Americans and more importantly our local citizens when it comes to local economics. Let's stop pushing for false hopes that will lead to disaster and start pushing for newer and better opportunities that will bring revitalization to La Porte County that will not mean an end to local businesses and local factories we have left.

(1)   http://www.kcsmartport.com
(2)   http://www.nascocorridor.com
(3)   http://www.spp.gov

[size=24]PLEASE I AM ASKING FOR YOUR HELP! PLEASE EMAIL MR. NEWBY ASKING HIM TO PUBLISH THIS ARTICLE AND REMIND HIM OF THE PARTRIOTISM HE ONCE HAD!

[email protected] and [email protected]
[/size]

=====================================================================

First off Much Thanks to all those that sent and will emails to Mr. Newby.

I have new information and over 300 others willing to provide information on people that have contacted them. As you may have seen we have a situation here in La Porte that involves an intermodal facility being placed here.

As I posted before it has to do with the NAU and the NAFTA Superhighway. What I need at this point is YOUR HELP! I need you to pass along information to everyone you can stating that I am seeking information on personal contacts and contacts of any company involved of the transfer, sale, purchase, or placement of Intermodals, Transportation Corridors, or the like.

I am compiling an investigative database and comparing contacts and information from each state to find similarities. I need to find this information to not only stop this intermodal but to further prove the more advanced connections that many people at this point still will not believe.

Please send out this request to all areas of the web and have anyone with information send it to [email protected].

THIS IS THE ONLY CHANCE WE HAVE TO PUT ALL THE PUZZLE PEICES TOGETHER! THIS IS ONE OF MY MANY CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE PATRIOT COMMUNITY. PLEASE HELP... SEND ANY INFORMATION YOU MAY HAVE!