Author Topic: INSANE McCAIN AND THE GOP WARHAWKS  (Read 6924 times)

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
INSANE McCAIN AND THE GOP WARHAWKS
« on: November 07, 2014, 07:15:03 am »

… America … what have we done? We have put
the rabid wardog JOHN 'INSANE' McCAIN in
charge of the Senate Armed Services Committee …
we have just jumped from the frying pan into
the fire:

"
You could call it the neoconservatives’ revenge or the year of the hawks.

Republican Hawks Already Have a War
Plan for ISIS, Ukraine, and Obama

Call it the neoconservatives’ revenge. But even the dovish side of the GOP now acknowledges the election was a win for their party’s hawks.

The Republican victory in the 2014 midterms is less than 24 hours old. But already, the hawkish wing of the GOP is planning an ambitious battle plan to revamp American foreign policy: everything from arming Ukraine’s military to reviewing the ISIS war to investigating the U.S. intelligence community’s role in warming relations with Iran.

PHOTO: "I never met a war I didn't like." http://thefederalist-gary.blogspot.com/2014/03/warmonger-john-mccain-slams-gop-on.html

In an interview Wednesday, Sen. John McCain, the incoming chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, said he has already discussed a new national-security agenda with fellow Republicans Bob Corker and Richard Burr, the likely incoming chairmen of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee and Senate Select Committee on Intelligence.

“Burr and Corker and I will be working closely together on everything,” McCain said. “For example, arms for Ukraine’s [government], examination of our strategy in the Middle East, our assets with regard to [Russian President Vladimir] Putin in the region, China’s continued encroachment in the South China Sea.”

You could call it the neoconservatives’ revenge or the year of the hawks. But it has produced an interesting moment in Washington, where even the dovish side of the Republican Party now acknowledges the midterms were a win for their party’s American exceptionalists.

As Ron Paul, the isolationist father of Sen. Rand Paul, tweeted Tuesday evening: “Republican control of the Senate = expanded neocon wars in Syria and Iraq. Boots on the ground are coming!” William Kristol, the editor of The Weekly Standard, was in rare agreement with the elder Paul. “I think Ron Paul told the truth,” Kristol told The Daily Beast. “And the truth is that his son had a bad election season and the Republicans who were elected are various species of hawks and not Rand Paul-like doves.”

READ~~~~>http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/11/05/republican-hawks-already-have-a-war-plan-for-isis-ukraine-and-obama.html
St. Augustine: -The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself.-

Offline larsonstdoc

Re: INSANE McCAIN AND THE GOP WARHAWKS
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2014, 09:00:32 am »
  Yes, we are so screwed.  The insane twins--Graham and McCain-- and the closet warhawk Obama.

All 3 working for their masters of THEIR UNIVERSE---THE MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX.

I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2014, 09:06:40 am »

I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2014, 09:29:42 am »

… what's so d*mn funny?

American Leaders JOKE About Dead Veterans and Children
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ocih62dSJR8

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2014, 11:43:37 am »
^^^^^^^^^
  They are all despicable---obama, hillary, mccain and bush43

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2014, 03:45:38 pm »
www.liveleak.com/view?i=88b_1411408918&comments=1"

Flashback---Let Us Not Forget This Video

McCain Met ISIS Islamic State Leader

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2014, 03:49:20 pm »
tarpley.net

McCain Cavorted with Cannibal, Kidnapper, and Caliph

Not only has McCain committed to wars far wider than those of Bush and Obama, he has been caught red-handed fraternizing and collaborating with the deadly enemies of the United States. Authoritative photographic evidence, readily found on the internet (try TARPLEY.net for starters), shows McCain, meeting under the auspices of suspect Hill staffer Mouaz Mustafa in April, 2013 in Idlib, Syria with Ibrahim al-Badri, who was at that time already operating as boss of the ISIS terrorist movement under the name of al-Baghdadi, and who would shortly begin masquerading as Caliph Ibrahim of the self-styled “Islamic State” — the person who will answer at Nuremberg for the repeated and public massacres he has ordered. Also on hand for the festivities with McCain was none other than Abu Sakker, the cannibal whose face is all over the Internet as he greedily devours the heart and lungs of a slain victim. Among those present was also the brigand guilty of kidnapping and extortion in the case of 12 Shiite religious pilgrims held by the terrorist “Northern Storm Brigade” under the accusation of working for Hezbollah. (see LiveLeak) In a sane society, the question would be when McCain’s treason trial would begin, or when he would be dragged off to the Leavenworth stockade. Instead, in the current madhouse, McCain is in line to become even more influential over US foreign policy and military actions abroad. Widespread rage against “Walnuts” McCain has been expressed on twitter in the #ArrestMcCainForISIS campaign. We must also remember that McCain is every bit as big a warmonger in Ukraine against Russia as he is in the Middle East. McCain’s mania for confrontation with Russia makes him a direct threat to the lives and the future of every man, woman, and child in the United States and around the world. If McCain is not jailed for treason, he should at least be committed to the nearest insane asylum.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2014, 04:44:46 pm »
  Not much to say,  this sack of human waste is insane,      Admiral McCain's legacy.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2014, 12:40:41 pm »

… I WANT to like this woman … but COME ON!
Singin' KRAZY McKAIN's song, BOMB, BOMB IRAN!
SHE IS JUST AS F'in CRAZY!

Michele Bachmann Wants An Attack On Iran For Christmas

Posted: 12/12/2014 8:57 am EST

WASHINGTON -- Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) is retiring from Congress at the end of this year, and she wants to go out with a bang. A very specific kind of bang, in fact: the type you get when you drop a U.S. bomb on an Iranian nuclear facility, which experts believe could upend months of delicate negotiations and spark even more conflict in the Middle East.

At the White House holiday party for members of Congress on Monday, Bachmann had her final interaction with President Barack Obama as a member of Congress. She used the opportunity to tell the president he must bomb nuclear facilities in Iran. The Iranian government claims the country's nuclear program is for peaceful purposes, but the international community worries that the country is attempting to build a nuclear weapon.

Bachmann told the Washington Free Beacon, a conservative online newspaper, all about the exchange for an interview the Beacon published Thursday afternoon:

"
I turned to the president and I said, something to the effect of, ‘Mr. President, you need to bomb the Iranian nuclear facilities, because if you don’t, Iran will have a nuclear weapon on your watch and the course of world history will change,'" Bachmann said in the interview.

@HuffPo ~~~>http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/12/bachmann-bomb-iran_n_6312032.html

Offline chris jones

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2014, 01:50:56 pm »
 We got taken over in the entirety when JFK was murdered. Think about the fill ins LBJ, Admiral McCain, etc, what comes to mind.
 OK, now ponder on Lil Johny and his fans, they enjoy invasions- genocide, OOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhh that mucken power. I could rant all day about these freaks, I have a deep festering disgust for those on high who have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, they get off on their power, sacrificial blooding.
 They're predatory parasites hiding in skin suits. It goes beyond their sociopathic behavior into a raw mucken evil.
It truly pains me to see these bags of Sh***t running this country I was once so proud of.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2014, 02:56:21 pm »

~~~~>MUST WATCH:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE2_qmlKFVU#t=327

Posted by Preston James, Ph.D on December 13, 201
READ ENTIRE ARTICLE HERE:

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/12/13/historic-speech-in-damascus-sends-shockwaves-around-the-world/

Historic Speech in Damascus sends
Shockwaves around the World

"
Duff also identified American Generals McInerney and Vallely as being involved in organizing Daisch along with Senator John McCain.

Last week Gordon Duff, Senior Editor of Veterans Today delivered an Historic Keynote Speech at the International Conference on Combating Terrorism and Religious Extremism held in Damascus, Syria. This speech is sending shock-waves around the World.

This Delegation included Veterans Today Senior Editor *Gordon Duff, Veterans Today Managing Editor **Jim Dean, Veterans Today Director ***Colonel James Hanke, and Veterans Today Financial Editor ****Mike Harris.

Gordon Duff’s speech quickly changed the focus of the whole conference and is now sending shock-waves around the World in the various Diplomatic, Military and Intelligence corps around the World.

Why is his speech Historic? For a number of vitally important reasons. This speech is the first time in history an American Intelligence Team of “non-activists” gave a military briefing to an audience of this type, including key Military Leaders of diverse Tribal Forces throughout Lebanon, Syria and Iraq, along with a Russian delegation and many others from around the world. Before this historic speech by Duff, no one has ever dared to speak the simple truth about the true problem, that it is not Terrorism in the Mideast, but it is the effects of large scale international Organized Crime.

Duff explained that what is going on in Iraq and Syria with ISIS is not Terrorism, it is simply CRIME. That is, it is the works of an international Crime Cabal which has gotten control of the American Congress. Yes, this is a large Organized Crime problem that must be understood at its simple root cause.

Duff identified this Crime Cabal as Israeli and pointed out that this is Worldwide Crime on a scale never experienced before.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2015, 07:33:20 am »

… McCrazy is running for another term …  :-X

Arizona dinosaur John McCain announces
he will drag on for ANOTHER term

APRIL 7, 2015 BY 21WIRE

Campaigners for world peace and innocent civilians worldwide were dealt a severe blow today, as the aging Arizona war hawk, US Senator John McCain (R) announced his plans to seek yet another term in office.

McCain announced his reelection bid today over lunch at the Arizona Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Phoenix, stating, “With a full heart, I ask Arizonans again for their support as I seek re-election to the United States Senate. I’m as determined as ever to deserve your trust and grateful as ever for the privilege.”

“I work 16-hour days. Look at what I’ve done for Arizona and America,” he claimed in a statement to Associated Press. “Make your own judgment.”

That’s exactly it. Besides acting as a sale rep for major defense contractors like Lockheed Martin, Boeing and Raytheon, what have you done for America Mr. McCain?

AP reports on a possible Arizona challenger to the aging war hawk, “The most prominent Republican to hint of challenging McCain is state Sen. Kelli Ward, a conservative member of the Arizona Legislature. Ward said she is still “testing the waters” but knows she’ll have to raise between $5 million and $10 million to beat McCain, who already has more than $3.5 million in cash on hand and the ability to raise much more.“

CONTINUE~~~>http://21stcenturywire.com/2015/04/07/arizona-dinosaur-john-mccain-announces-he-will-drag-on-for-another-term/

Offline chris jones

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2015, 11:11:29 am »
Hi D.
               LIL Johny is putting in his bid for the chair, that is sureal, in fact truly pizzes me off.
                              This guy disqust me to the bottom of my soul.
        I'm a sick old duffer but Id like to have a one on one with this sorry peice of Sh***T.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2015, 12:08:16 pm »

… I don't know which one of
these dorks is the craziest …
but:

SHOCK POLL: VETERANS PREFER TRUMP
OVER MCCAIN BY DOUBLE DIGITS

by JOHN NOLTE  24 Jul 2015

A YouGov poll conducted through Wednesday not only shows that Donald Trump’s support has surged among Republicans in the wake of the backlash against unfortunate comments the billionaire businessman made about Senator Sen. John McCain’s war record, veterans currently serving in the military view Trump more favorably than McCain.

Among current veterans, a full 53% view Trump favorably compared to just 41% for McCain.

McCain’s unfavorable rating with this group is also higher than Trump’s, 49% to 42% respectively.

Among all Republicans, Trump still ties McCain with a 57% favorability rating. Only 3 points separate their unfavorable ratings with McCain doing a little better at 36% while Trump sits at 39%.

Trump’s favorability ratings have taken a hit since the McCain comments. Nevertheless, his support from GOP primary voters has jumped from 15% to 28% — double his second place rival, Jeb Bush, who sits at just 14%.

~> SEE @ BREITBART:
  http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/24/shock-poll-veterans-prefer-trump-over-mccain-by-double-digits/

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2018, 07:47:11 pm »
BUMP!

JUST IN:
Rumors of Retirement Swirl Around Anti-Trump Leader

Onan Coca  March 9, 2018

Thursday was a very busy day for the rumor mill that has been consistently swirling about the aging and ailing senior Senator from Arizona, John McCain (R-AZ).

Most of the afternoon was filled with speculation that the Senator’s condition, he’s been dealing with an aggressive form of brain cancer for several months, had deteriorated to the point that the Senator would soon be forced to step down.

@CarmineSabia
BREAKING: Sen. John McCain to retire from Senate.
11:17 AM - Mar 8, 2018

True Pundit had this story early Thursday afternoon:

Sen. John McCain is not expected to return the Washington D.C. politics, according to several sources who are closely monitoring his health and medical treatments at his ranch in Arizona.

In fact, the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee is already in the process of selecting a candidate to run for McCain’s senate seat in a special election after McCain’s expected retirement from the Senate, sources said. Candidates were contacted this week in fact as Democrats jockey to find new blood to oppose the GOP-held seat in Arizona.

“At this point, we are coming to terms that McCain is done here (in the Senate),” one Senate insider on the Hill said Wednesday. “Preparations are underway to deal with this.”

https://constitution.com/just-rumors-retirement-swirl-around-anti-trump-leader/

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2018, 06:06:08 am »
... yahoo attempts to spin a positive
McCain story from his new book and
his recent ruminations ... as he gets
slammed by some adversaries:

McCain, even in illness, sparks lively, timely debates
Associated Press - Lisa Mascaro - May 11, 2018

WASHINGTON (AP) -- John McCain is not signing off quietly.

As in so much of the senator's extraordinary life, the rebellious Republican is facing this challenging chapter — battling brain cancer — in his own rule-breaking way, stirring up old fights and starting new ones. Rarely has the sickbed been so lively.

McCain is promoting a new book, delivering a counterpunch of ideals contrary to President Donald Trump's running of the White House. McCain's long-distance rejection of CIA director nominee Gina Haspel's history with torture goaded former Vice President Dick Cheney into a fresh debate over waterboarding and other now-banned interrogation techniques. On Friday, friends rallied to defend McCain against a White House official's cruel joke that his positions don't matter because "he's dying anyway."

If this is Washington's long goodbye to a sometimes favorite son, it's also a reemergence of old resentments and political fault lines that continue to split the nation.

Perhaps no one should have expected anything less from the 81-year-old senator, who can be crotchety and cantankerous but is also seen by many, both in and out of politics, as an American hero, flaws and all.

McCain was diagnosed in July with glioblastoma,
an aggressive brain cancer.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mccain-even-illness-sparks-lively-timely-debates-220656179--politics.html