Author Topic: * Obama arrogance, No matter how big shellacking of dems Exe Amnesty going ahead  (Read 2326 times)

Offline jofortruth

Report:  Executive Amnesty No matter How Big Shellacking for Dems (That is total arrogance and something the Republicans need to stop IF THEY WANT ANY RESPECT FROM THE PUBLIC WITH THEIR BIG WIN!)
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/11/04/Report-Exec-Amnesty-No-Matter-How-Big-a-Shellacking-For-Dems

Sessions: If We Win the Senate, We Will Block Obama's Amnesty (Ok, Republicans you best deliver! You should be impeaching Obama, especially if he attempts to do this with an Exe Order.)
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/11/03/Sessions-If-We-Win-The-Senate-We-Will-Block-Obamas-Amnesty
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline chris jones

Promises Promises,,tell them anything then hand them a shi**t sandwich without the bread.......
  Obama is on orders, he is scripted just as GWB was. Does anyone truly believe they give a twit about this nation or citizenry..
   The ole GOP will escalate the clustermuck in the M.E and right here, then turn around & lay blame on the former regimes.
                   Oby is backed -his mission is on schedule. 
                     Your right, Oby's arrogance, the elite can pick em.

Offline jofortruth

Offline jofortruth

Obama Isn't Listening to Voters He Claims to Hear (Another reason he MUST be impeached! If the Republicans don't do this, they deserve NO RESPECT from the American people and will be no better than the Democrats who were just thumped. ENOUGH WITH THE TWO PARTY, ONE PARTY CRAP! IMPEACH THIS GUY OR THE REPUBLICANS ARE ALSO DONE!)
http://www.nationaljournal.com/white-house/obama-isn-t-listening-to-voters-he-claims-to-hear-20141105

November 5, 2014 Shellacked and thumped by an angry electorate, President Obama declared to every American who voted in Tuesday's elections—and to those who've checked out of the political process—"I hear you."

And then he ignored them.

Offline larsonstdoc

Obama only responds to the voices in his head and Iranian born-Valerie Jarrett.  This is a report out today that they want Valerie fired--both Democrats and Republicans.

I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline jofortruth

Obama only responds to the voices in his head and Iranian born-Valerie Jarrett.  This is a report out today that they want Valerie fired--both Democrats and Republicans.

All of his twisted cabinet "handlers" need to be fired, and then deported.

All of his globalist puppetmasters need to be exposed, and then charged with high crimes and put in prison for life, wherever they reside.

We have had it with HANDLERS and THE GLOBALISTS who operate behind the scenes with impunity. IT IS THEY WHO ARE THE REAL MENACE TO SOCIETY, and they control every person in high positions who is spineless or stupid enough to allow them to do so.

THE MINIONS WHO DO THE DIRTYWORK OF THESE MENACES (SELLOUTS, TRAITORS, WHATEVER YOU CALL THEM) ALSO NEED TO BE OUTED AND FIRED AND PROSECUTED FOR THEIR HIGH CRIMES AGAINST THE COUNTRY!

UNTIL THE GARBAGE IS PUT OUT IN AMERICA (IN EVERY TOP POSITION COUNTRYWIDE), THE COUNTRY WILL CONTINUE TO DECLINE!

>:(

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
he is just carrying out his globalist orders ...
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline chris jones

The crew on high chose this guy, nurtured him, mentored, gave him a clean paper trail & creds, he played center stage for the elites and their minions. The Muppet man.
 Just my opinion, it doesn't make a twit of difference who they stick on the throne, Dem or GOP- they dance for the masters.
               Just as Ron P. was ignored any other true Constitutional  American will be shunned.
            Arrogance, OK agreed, but he speaks for the masters-  ( they can pick em)---------- trained.
             I'd luv to believe the GOP would clean house, but  I don't, just a different face on stage.

Offline BlackRoses

The crew on high chose this guy, nurtured him, mentored, gave him a clean paper trail & creds, he played center stage for the elites and their minions. The Muppet man.
 Just my opinion, it doesn't make a twit of difference who they stick on the throne, Dem or GOP- they dance for the masters.
               Just as Ron P. was ignored any other true Constitutional  American will be shunned.
            Arrogance, OK agreed, but he speaks for the masters-  ( they can pick em)---------- trained.
             I'd luv to believe the GOP would clean house, but  I don't, just a different face on stage.

Same. It's just too late. I expect nothing different but the usual *hit we've gotten. There's just no respect on my end from me to them.