Author Topic: Magnetic engine  (Read 13023 times)

Offline southoz

Magnetic engine
« on: October 31, 2014, 01:46:15 pm »
here's my working version of a magnetic piston engine , has a 50mm cylinder . Currently works on 9.6 volt rechargeable battery . I am currently working on a generator that connects to it as one unit Let me know what you think of it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2G0-vBT2kc

Offline One Revelator

Re: Magnetic engine
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 02:05:09 pm »
Definitely thinking outside the box. Spins slow. How does the torque compare to a comparable, traditional electric motor? What would be some applications for this design?
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline southoz

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2014, 02:09:08 pm »
it runs at 1000 rpm  (  measured with a jaycar rpm kit) , I'v had it connected to a holden alternator , slowed it down to 860 rpm , I'm currently creating a 3d printed generator that connects straight to the unit (the spline at the rear of the unit) .. the generator will  have several super capacitors built in it , i'v had the unit running on single 9.6 volt battery for over 72 hours until the battery was drained . once both units are completed I hope to run a small 15 to 2 kw per hour generator for the house

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2014, 02:37:22 pm »
I was surprised to find out that most traditional electrical motors are quite inefficient. A lot of the energy gets wasted as heat.

Good to see somebody is thinking about other ways to translate electrical to mechanical energy. With the help of the permanent magnets, if you can manage to produce more than the current draw on your battery to keep things running, then that would be better than solar panels. Well, except for the occasional maintenance on moving parts.

Let us know how it goes. And welcome to Prison Planet Forum!
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline southoz

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2014, 02:57:01 pm »
I have designed the unit to use power only on every half revolution (the up stroke) , the down stoke uses gravity (the weight of the piston/ rare earth magnet and steel rod) that saves on power and reduces the heat , the material (3d printer filament ) is recyclable and softens at 270c .. the hottest the coil has got is 45c , magnetic energy is also saved by the same filament . it has a magnetic suppression quality forcing the field into the directions I wanted thus needing less power to lift the rare earth magnet . there is NO contact between the steel rod and the coil .. it has a 5mm air gap on all sides , an added bonus is the unit sucks in air at the bottom forcing it up (by the piston in the cylinder ) cooling the coil .

Offline iamc2

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2014, 06:41:48 pm »
here's my working version of a magnetic piston engine , has a 50mm cylinder . Currently works on 9.6 volt rechargeable battery . I am currently working on a generator that connects to it as one unit Let me know what you think of it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2G0-vBT2kc
Keep up the work young Tesla: as you are on the right track.

Quick run down of my research...

Electricity is the key; and Magnetism is the Draw: once you add in Gravity---all elements Pull Together---and thus release Energy; Which is Electricity...

the Universe is Round and my equation goes from Electricity and back---all in a Circle!
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline southoz

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2014, 08:16:06 pm »
thanks . i'm still refining the timing (which is all now all internal since I made that video ) , I did try the opposite approach at first with magnetic repulsion , it did work every bit as good  (well it was more powerful haha) as my current model but need much more power to the coils which would then over heat and burn out in a matter of weeks .. this method i have had one coil which has lasted for months now   

Offline iamc2

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2014, 09:24:12 pm »
thanks . i'm still refining the timing (which is all now all internal since I made that video ) , I did try the opposite approach at first with magnetic repulsion , it did work every bit as good  (well it was more powerful haha) as my current model but need much more power to the coils which would then over heat and burn out in a matter of weeks .. this method i have had one coil which has lasted for months now
OK, Mate; turn down the Frequency to 7.5 and see what results you have!

Tesla said: '7.5 is the ratio in the ether.

ps. "good luck mate; as I have been after this answer for over 35 years.. ;)"

Offline southoz

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2014, 09:49:53 pm »
LOL would love to comply as soon as i can grasp the concept

Offline iamc2

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2014, 10:17:31 pm »
LOL would love to comply as soon as i can grasp the concept
Concept:

All living beings have an Electrical Spark.

at 7.5 is balance.

Magnetism draws matter to a point in time.

Gravity holds all together.

Then the attraction from these forces causes Electricity!

The circle continues!

the Universe is ROUND as all matter spins in a circle.

Offline platinumpi4u

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2014, 10:12:57 am »
Concept:

All living beings have an Electrical Spark.

at 7.5 is balance.

Magnetism draws matter to a point in time.

Gravity holds all together.

Then the attraction from these forces causes Electricity!

The circle continues!

the Universe is ROUND as all matter spins in a circle.

Continue...!

Offline iamc2

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2014, 08:22:09 pm »
Continue...!
Thanks Mate here is more... ;)

The Musical Harmony from GOD is 432 hrz.

This Frequency allows for harmonic interaction from heaven to earth...a happy musical tune!

In 1919 the Nazi Rockefeller's had the Harmonics of ALL MUSICAL Instruments tuned to 440 hrz.

All musician at this time condemned the change as the knew the frequency would lull mankind to sleep.

And in 2014 we can see that most of mankind is asleep---from the music at 440---instead of 432...

Offline southoz

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2014, 10:00:12 pm »
well i'll tell you what , when god comes to me an gives me all the answers I will share .. until then I'll do it the hard way by trail and error and research

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein

Offline iamc2

« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2014, 10:42:52 pm »
well i'll tell you what , when god comes to me an gives me all the answers I will share .. until then I'll do it the hard way by trail and error and research

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein
Mr. Einstein also said: "The distinction between the Past; Present, and Future: are all but a stubborn illusion."

in other words; all time frames run at once... ;) Think it through my friend,,,

Offline southoz

« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2014, 12:00:36 am »
printing out two new coil designs atm .. one of them is a duel core coil for both attract and the other half to repel on separate halves within the same case .. hoping to balance them out so to get rid of the sudden bounce on repelling off the rare earth magnet

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2014, 01:04:15 am »
Nice to see people experimenting in the electricity/magnetic field. Have see a lot of people on youtube doing that which is nice.

I would like to see some crowd funding on anti-gravity. You get into the world of high voltages.

Also I think it must be possible, like Nicolas Tesla showed us before, to pick up on earth's electro magnetic energy.

The earth must be a giant dynamo with it's iron core and spinning and all.

A must read: Paul Laviolette: Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion - Tesla, UFO’s and Classified Aerospace Technology http://etheric.com/secrets-of-antigravity-propulsion-tesla-ufos-and-classified-aerospace-technology/

Dr. Paul LaViolette Presents Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifEgGMFK-VU

http://www.tandfonline.com/action/doSearch?quickLinkJournal=&journalText=&AllField=LaViolette+&publication=40000522&

Old scientist talk about: anti-gravity, time-travel, free energy, tesla tech etc. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRDxdalTbNg
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Offline southoz

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2014, 01:13:14 am »
yer i know telsa's work , think i will finish as much as i can in the next few years perfecting this type of engine before i go else where

Offline iamc2

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2014, 01:11:17 pm »
 Frequencies are the key to the mathematical equation of the universe.

We all permeate from the voice of GOD [Genesis 1:1.]

Life is an electrical experience.

GOD is electricity---and so are we!

In the Gospel of John; Jesus says: "I am the light of the world.." John 8:12

What Jesus said at this point in history was that: 'HE IS THE ELECTRICITY OF TIME!'  ;)

Offline platinumpi4u

« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2014, 01:13:17 pm »
Consider the tesla coil, the one which shoots lightening... It is an inverted version of the Tesla Antenna!!!! Which can pull electricity from the atmosphere!!!

Offline iamc2

« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2014, 01:30:51 pm »
Consider the tesla coil, the one which shoots lightening... It is an inverted version of the Tesla Antenna!!!! Which can pull electricity from the atmosphere!!!
You are correct my friend!  8)

Tesla proved that all invisible frequencies are FREE!

The cell phone companies charge a fee for Minutes?

But! WAIT! The Minutes are Free form GOD!

Just as a minute is only a part a The FREE TIME form GOD!

....think about it my friend... ;)  GODS TIME IS free! BUT MANKIND CHARGES FOR A MINUTE?

Offline southoz

« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2014, 07:35:59 pm »
well I printed out the new coils last night and this morning , just have get the windings and the blocks in them , then case them up ... then they will be ready for trail ... if they work as good as I hope it will give the engine more speed and torch , then i'll be able to get over 1000 rpm with a load

Offline iamc2

« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2014, 08:00:23 pm »
 Many men & women have thought about "Free Energy!'

They have been correct: as the universe itself gives off electrical energy.

Mankind has been conditioned to believe that OIL & GAS & COAL are the only forms of electricity!

WRONG! :o

Time/Space/and Matter are the electricity in the universe!

...and this action all came from GOD....Genesis 1:1  :)

Mankind will never become a race that goes to the STARS!

Mankind is lucky to get of the ground!

The Heavens belong to GOD! and mankind has the hubris to confront the Maker?

What a mistake on mankind's arrogance's...

Offline southoz

« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2014, 08:53:16 pm »
tell you what iamc2 leave god to run the universe , he left us to discover what he left us .. so lets leave god out this until we discover all the truths ... and believe me we are no where near close

Offline iamc2

« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2014, 09:05:11 pm »
tell you what iamc2 leave god to run the universe , he left us to discover what he left us .. so lets leave god out this until we discover all the truths ... and believe me we are no where near close
My friend?

You were born into the universe: Correct?

Then how can you; as a created UNIT [person] say that GOD does not run this program that you and I are in?

Dumb of you to think that GOD is not in the mathematical equation! [1+ 1 always = 2].

we have one life to live [and we should be good], GOD has Forever and HE is always GOOD!

Offline iamc2

« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2014, 09:16:36 pm »
My friend?

You were born into the universe: Correct?

Then how can you; as a created UNIT [person] say that GOD does not run this program that you and I are in?

Dumb of you to think that GOD is not in the mathematical equation! [1+ 1 always = 2].

we have one life to live [and we should be good], GOD has Forever and HE is always GOOD!
If GOD is not in the equation: than WHO made all this?

...it was certainly not an accident ,,, or did you make it?

get a clue young one---GOD is The Creator---and you are just created! 

Do ya understand that we are all small in GODS EYES!

Offline southoz

« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2014, 06:39:14 am »
putting together a boxer style engine (two cylinder) out of spare parts just to see how it would work , if i get it up and running I'll up a video on youtube

Offline southoz

« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2014, 03:18:45 pm »
LOL ok was a bit quick to think that I could just throw together a two cylinder engine within a few days out of spare parts , have made 6 crank shafts and every time I try to fire the engine up , the crank snaps in seconds , too much pressure on it lol

Offline southoz

« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2014, 08:54:11 am »
OK one more coil to wind then the boxer engine is complete , it's a total Frankenstein of an engine , made from bits n peaces of previous engine experiments ...  hopefully it wont blow up in face hahaha

worcesteradam

« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2014, 10:13:00 am »
Southoz,

Most of our machines are very inefficient at conversion.
Any way to improve efficiency would be an important discovery.

Offline southoz

« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2014, 05:37:27 pm »
well plenty of people out there are trying to talk me out of continuing the research , others are telling me there is NO way ever of getting it to run with any load on  a alternator / generator  connected to it .. haha logically , physically and electrically it shouldnt be working as well as it is . So until I run out of idea's I'll keep developing it   

Offline Owais

« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2014, 12:29:34 am »
Great book and nice topic in this book.