Author Topic: Re: SATANISM SOLD TO KIDS  (Read 52124 times)

Offline iamc2

Re: SATANISM SOLD TO KIDS
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2014, 12:35:37 pm »
 Children are our future.

Adults MUST TEACH the children in ways they should walk: this parental direction is being SUCKED out of the youth; thus the children suffer.

Every generation can be proud if the children are more FREE and in Happiness; Than we were!

today the parents teach Satanism and are unaware of the deadly consequence
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2014, 12:56:26 pm »
"
The Archbishop said that in today’s world “there is a culture of permissiveness” and what disturbs us “is that Satanism has also spread among our young people.”

COLOMBIAN ARCHBISHOP TURNS TO
EXORCISM TO COMBAT SUICIDE INCREASE

Archbishop Flavio Calle Zapata, of Ibagué, Colombia, has instructed local parishes to offer an exorcism prayer because of the alarming increase in suicides in his archdiocese.

During the year 2014, seventy people have committed suicide in the region, and violence has also been on the rise.
Last Sunday, the archdiocese sponsored a “day of exorcism.” The Archbishop said that in today’s world “there is a culture of permissiveness” and what disturbs us “is that Satanism has also spread among our young people.”

The Archbishop said that “in all the churches of the archdiocese of Ibagué and the diocese of Espinal, the prayer of Pope Leo XIII has been recited, asking St. Michael the Archangel to defend families and young people from demonic temptations and attacks on life.”

Pope Francis has spoken out frequently about the devil, insisting that he is “not a myth” and that “we have to fight him.”

Calle Zapata said that the crisis of values ??and lack of family unity “generate unhealthy behavior of aggression toward others as well as suicide.”

“We are going to work especially in schools to sow values like respect and love for human life,” he said. What we are looking for, he said, “is that young people understand that God is the only Lord of people’s lives.”

The problem, he said, is that “nowadays people don’t speak about God.”

PLEASE LINK to @BREITBART for the original ARTICLE w/photos/linx:
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/11/14/Colombian-Archbishop-Turns-to-Exorcism-to-Combat-Suicide-Increase
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline lokiblue

• Sith Lord
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2014, 12:57:08 pm »
First of all . . . Colorful polemics are just that---wit; wit is not something most of the people on this forum would understand, however.

Did you not read it when I wrote that children should receive rigorous scientific and practical education/training? That as children they should be allowed to develop, solely, their rational minds and common sense; chemistry, mathematics, language arts, etc. What you're saying about being burned, attietewd, doesn't correlate to indoctrination. Indoctrination is something very specific---brainwashing, whether it be political or religious. Telling a child, "don't touch that hot pan or you will be burned!" isn't an example of indoctrination. You need to concentrate more on developing your mental faculties so that you may better understand what you read. Please start in the dictionary where you'll find my sympathy for you somewhere in between shit and syphilis.

Furthermore . . . how presumptuous of you to speculate on my personal history and my philosophical/spiritual beliefs. I didn't bring my personal spiritual beliefs into this, but you have. I simply find it is sufficient that Christians already have private schools where they can legally indoctrinate their kids until their blue in the face. Why don't you send your kids to those schools? Leave everybody else's kids alone. None of your business what people do or do not believe in or study in a secular setting. Fair is fair. If you try to push your beliefs on people in public schools then they have the equal right to push their beliefs on you. Maybe that's a concept too hard to grasp for a group of people that suffer from mental retardation and who never reached sexual maturity. Maybe you should stop going to these globalist funded evangelic churches which are paid for by people who hate America and want to see it become a banana republic---which it already is now---but you people want to make it worse. Please, leave public education alone . . . it has already been ruined enough and Christians are mostly to blame for the collapse of Western civilization let alone America.

I come from a radical fundamentalist Christian background where I was a true believer for nearly a decade and a half. So spare me the tin-pot snake oil salesman baloney. I was also a child minister so I know more than enough about indoctrination---I'm still a Reverend. I'm also still immensely spiritual and I do happen to believe in good and evil---just not in your preschool-type comic book version of good and evil---and that must be great for you that you believe in good and evil or anything for that matter. But, do the things you believe in believe in you? I bet they don't. I bet you don't even believe in you. I bet you wrestle with the perpetual dark night of the soul.

Look, honey . . . when you talk to me you're talking to a big cat---you're in the big leagues now so you're going to have to try harder. How old are you, even? That was rhetorical---don't answer. I happen to be 25-years-old. I was born an adult. Most Christian are born as infants and remain infants their whole lives. Christianity is a cryptorchidism---a matriarchy where they worship a male god that never had his balls drop. Jesus was an effeminate, girly-boy eunuch. He preached that his followers should 'be as little children' and abandon all concepts of self-responsibility, responsibility to others, to hate their mother and father, to hate their brother and sister, to hate their wife, etc. The original people that were attracted to Christianity were all the most undesirable demographics across the Levant---they were the criminals, the mentally ill, and the mentally retarded. A historical fact which may be difficult for an NWO-programmed hack like you to understand, but the truth nonetheless.

Which leads me to my next point . . .

Christians are the most hardcore group of Satanists that ever walked the face of the Earth. Christianity is the original New World Order prototype-blueprint. No shit. Roughly 2,000 years before Karl Marx said 'from each according to his ability to each according to his need'---Jesus had already said it---Jesus clearly articulated the first movement toward an international globalist takeover which would be expected to culminate in the so-called "kingdom of god".

Christianity is a ancient Canaanite fire worship religion. Christians, from their Jewish predecessors inherited the tradition of dragon-worship. When I was a child I was fascinated by dragons and their mythologies and I've studied this worldwide, primordial phenomenon widely. You find it in every ancient culture from China to the Levant to Europe to North America. What does a child's fairy tale book say about dragons? Well, if you want to look at a child's fairy tale book about dragons then just read the damned Bible. The Old Testament is a fairy tale book about dragons. Your "Lord" who is the Chief Seraphim (angels that are clearly described as dragons/fiery serpents) is described in such general terms as, paraphrasing: (1. "having a train as long as a river" (also known as a tail)---(2. he lives on, in, and around mountains (again, a dragon)---(3. he demands human and animal sacrifices be made to him and he is "aroused by the smell of cooking flesh" and he will not accept Cain's offering of agriculture because the "Lord" is not an omnivore but a carnivore (thus a dragon)---(4. he has a gaze that no man can look upon lest they be smote (clearly a dragon)---(5. his appearance corresponds with burning phenomena such as Moses' burning bush (dragon)---(6. he destroys towns and cities with fire (dragon)---(7. he breathes fire (classical dragon)---(8. he hordes gold (dragon)---(9. he concentrates on capturing women from other tribes for his booty (dragons in mythology are always kidnapping maidens)---and there are many more examples.

Jesus fulfilled all the prophecies of the Jewish antichrist. He preached against tradition, overturned them. He subverted family dynamics and Jewish culture. He fulfilled none of the Jewish prophecies concerning their Messiah (the Jewish antichrist, described as a viper, would fail in establishing a messiah's kingdom for the people of Israel).

Christianity is, simultaneously, an example of both a self-fulfilling prophecy and a self-defeating prophecy. Jesus fulfills his own Christian prophecy about false prophets, the false man of peace, and the Antichrist himself. Jesus even says "I come not as a man of peace but I come with a sword"---and struts around the pages of the Old Testament doing all kinds of antinomian acts and filling the air with pollution. The Antichrist would perform miracles. He would receive a fatal wound (by a sword) and it would heal---exactly what happened with Jesus and his so-called death and resurrection. I could go on, but I will not---for I am becoming exhausted with this.

Satan is described as "that dragon, that old serpent called the Devil"---this is the same dragon that the Israelites worship in the Old Testament as their "Lord" and who the Christians worship as well. Satan can create nothing new---he can only imitate God. Everything he [Satan] says, does, and even the way he looks is in God's image because he can't create and can only mimic what already is. 666 is, ostensibly, not only the number of Satan but the actual number of the one true God as well. 666 is the Golden Mean, the Golden Ratio. It is the mathematical formula that manifests to the very designs of the universe and the life forms that our Creator made for us. 666 manifests to our Christ Consciousness---this occurred somewhere between five to five hundred million years ago---and has to do with harmonics (the very notes of music God composed in order to order the universe with). The false "god," this "Lord" of the Old Testament is not our Father---he is an imitator who seeks to pollute the divine harmonics of God's music and undo the perfect mathematical designs of God's Golden Ratio. The ancient Egyptians called this "Lord"---this "dragon"---apophis, a snake who represents eternal death, mindlessness, and stasis. Apophis is who Christians worship, not God.

In the Book of Genesis there are three totally different personages described---firstly, God (the Elohim) who created our spiritual universe (Plato's true world beyond the shadow of this one) and that was the first creation and when the Elohim were/was done then he saw everything was Perfect and nothing more had to be done so rested for the rest of eternity (thus why Deists, like Thomas Jefferson and George Washington and most Freemasons, believe God created the universe and then abandoned it and does not interfere with man's life)---secondly, there was then another totally separate creation done by the Lord God where he created an earthly world and an earthly Adam and Eve where we would eventually be ejected---thirdly, after our exile from "paradise" we're handed over to this entity called "Lord" which is where the Dragon comes in and the point at which Jews and Christians inherit the practice of primordial Satan/Dragon worship (this dragon, by the way, is the infamous Leviathan of the depths).

This is the same Dragon worshiped by the U. N. and by many Theosophists (I used to be a Theosophist just as I used to be a Christian and just as I used to be a Satanist).

New topic . . .

To Jackson Holly:

It is part of the typical propaganda spread by Christians, mainly the Catholic Church, that---NUMBER ONE: Rome declined and then 'fell' (it did not decline and fall, but simply moved East in the form of the Byzantine Roman Empire)---NUMBER TWO: the charge that there was some great moral and spiritual degeneration which constituted the Roman race and ways inherent to paganism. The second one is such utter, contrived, and nonsensical bullshit. Rome did not "decline"---it was invaded by foreigners---known as barbarians. These foreigners were not Romans and did not practice Roman ways. A significant portion of these foreigners happened to be Christians as originally Christianity EXCLUSIVELY belonged to primitive, savage barbarians and criminals. No self-respecting, law-abiding and half-way decent Roman or educated and ethical Noble adopted Christianity at that time. The only people Christianity was popular with at the time were people without a name to slander---degenerates and vagabonds; wastrels; scumbags; rapists; thieves; etc.

The critical corruption of Western Rome which lead to its "decline" and eventual so-called "collapse" was the critical corruption and disease known as Christianity and the disappearance of uniquely Roman, pagan, and noble traditions and ethics. Christianity lead to the infamous Dark Ages which lasted for several hundred years when, because the Christians were degenerate and primitive savages, all knowledge and wisdom and even sanity completely vanished from Europe overnight. That is what really happened.

May You Seek & Find,
Loki Blue
"So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb." - Dark Helmet

Offline attietewd

« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2014, 03:18:22 pm »
Posted by: lokiblue:
I happen to be 25-years-old. I was born an adult.

I read your reply and was drawn back to this one sentence.  Come back in 40 years and see if you feel the same way.  The position I take lasts an eternity.  The one you take will last but for a while.  How do I know this?  Because truth is truth period.  Truth is firm and does not change.  Truth is it's own defense.  Lies are puffs of smoke.  When the wind blows lies are blown away. What is left?  Truth.  Believe what you will.  Oh and by the way....you a child minister, a reverend?  I repeat:  You cannot teach what is not in you.
“Thus, condemnation will never come to those who are in Christ Jesus…”

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2014, 04:35:55 pm »

lokiblue:

… sorry to hear about what sounds like a rattled,
confused and fractured childhood and young adulthood.
You sound very angry … that's fine, most of us ARE! I'm
66, born/raised in rural ALABAMA, Methodist/Anglo stock …
busy professional, retired four years, teenage kid @ home now,
which is New Mexico. It is natural and common for young
Christians to have a period of backlash against the teachings …
we used to call that 'back-sliding' … I was a back-slider, and still
am not  a 'church going' Christian.

I would just simply re-iterate from my earlier post … it's
like a war in that there's only two sides … a clear-minded,
truthful person can ALWAYS tell right from wrong, good from
evil … this ability to comprehend morality is what sets us
apart from the animals, makes us godly. Those ADULTS in
our midst that CHOOSE to embrace the evil/animalism and
to reject the good/godliness are the problem, the enemy
on the other side of the war.

BTW … you are wrong about Jesus.

Offline madasheck

« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2014, 04:52:58 pm »
Kids aren't going to worship Satan, or God. They already have the Lords I-pad and Smartphone. They "worship" those and believe me, I see it every day.
Clamabat ille miser se civem esse Romanum...cum imploraret saepius usurparetque nomen civitatis, crux-crux, inquam-infelici et aerumnoso, qui numquam istam pestem viderat, comparabatur. ~Cicero, Verrine Orations

Offline iamc2

« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2014, 04:58:08 pm »
"Seek and you shall Find" was said by Jesus Christ over 2000 years ago; it is in the Bible: Matthew 7:7.

Dummies of this age think that GOD & Satan are figures from our minds!

dumb to think this way---as your eternity is in the balance... ;)

Satan is all around us---But GOD, runs the program!

Those like lokiblue are forever LOST in the FOG of Time...

Offline iamc2

« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2014, 05:05:29 pm »
Kids aren't going to worship Satan, or God. They already have the Lords I-pad and Smartphone. They "worship" those and believe me, I see it every day.
Children will Learn if they have good Teachers---and the Best Teachers are GOD & Dad & Mom!

This is the TRUE Way of Time...

Only GOD & Dad & Mom can give life & they should teach the children how life should be lived.. ;)

Offline lokiblue

• Sith Lord
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2014, 05:24:06 pm »
Attietewd:

You're very adept at avoiding issues and evading any sort of intellectual discussion.

The only person who obviously cannot handle the truth is you.

You are the puff of smoke.

That's why you'll always be a slave without the discernment of a human being---you're a worm and not even as smart as an ape.

You're a crowning achievement of cognitive dissonance.

Jesus was a child minister as well. He didn't have any trouble being born an adult who knew how to fleece the sheep and sleight-of-hand the rubes.

You ruined your life and wasted the entirety of it on a bunch of religious garbage and you're no more self-aware than a Zulu or Hottentot.

What is worse, that you don't even try, that you're so helpless and lazy that you can't debate on a platform that is meant for debate.

At no point have you put one iota of effort into trying to convince me otherwise about my convictions.

Yet I've treated you and the others here as my equals in the sense that I've even bothered to write these well-written, cogent, and studious essays. But you're so insolent that you can't even spar with me on a likewise basis. Instead you condescend and dismiss with petty one-liners and ridiculously quotidian trite. At least I've contributed something of substance instead of total bunk: "This is the truth. The truth is the truth." Blah. Trash. You don't even bother to tell me what this supposed truth is. You're a fraud. An arrogant non-entity.

That's what I think.

You can take it or leave it. You can censor me. You can hunt me down and torture me like a Spanish inquisitor. You can ban me. Whatever. But at least I'm the genuine article.

Here I am in the unique position of defending common courtesy, Enlightenment values, the original American republic, and the ideas of the Founding Fathers, and protecting the precarious positions that various minorities and majorities are in, and trying to bring sanity and sense to all of it while you put blinders over your eyes and rocks in your ears.

What you can do is act like a man. That's what you can do. You limp cocker spaniel.

You called me a liar and now I'm calling you on that letting you know what you are.

I'm not a liar therefore I think you should channel the integrity to either defend your accusation, apologize, and/or admit defeat.

A real man/woman knows when to acknowledge someone who is his/her superior.

Where are these so-called infowarriors to grace me with a real discussion?

To Jackson Holly: My stating legitimate, historical facts in no way reflects that I'm an angry person. My defending Western, Enlightenment era ideas does not indicate that I'm an angry person. My stating realistic insight about the ins and outs of ancient cult practices in no way reflects that I'm an angry person. This is historical fact finding. This is psychoanalysis and you'll find the same theories as mine in the writings of Friedrich Nietzsche, Sigmund Freud, and countless other historians, doctors, and academics. Also, even if I were angry that does not invalidate what I have to say. It is a sickly, unnatural Christian value to reject anger---a position which comes from the evil premise known as pity and also nihilism. I am of Nordic, Aryan ancestry . . . I am of Celtic ancestry and the warriors run through my veins and I shall always embrace it. You can snivel and cower under the bed while people like me defend the world from the dragon that says, "thou shalt!"

You are all just flies in the marketplace.

Learn to write directly, coherently, and with a modicum of sense.

Who are these adults who embrace animalism and evil? You don't say who you are referring to. You don't explain anything at all. You're evasive. You're foolish.

"Seek and you shall find" was said thousands of years before Jesus was born (let it be clear that Jesus wasn't a real historical figure though).

Also . . .

I don't think that God and Satan only exist in peoples' minds. I am dedicated to the worship of the Egyptian God known as Set. I am intimately familiar with the pre-Judaic Prince of Darkness that was later conflated and bastardized as "Satan." I have Sensed the Prince of Darkness and His force, his energy if you will, and have been both enhanced and activated in my own Isolate Self-Consciousness as I have activated and enhanced His. I am my own God. I have achieved Sethood. I strive for immortality and not slavery and dissipation into nirvana or into the will of some other entity.
"So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb." - Dark Helmet

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2014, 05:42:24 pm »

quote:

Who are these adults who embrace animalism and evil? You don't say who you are referring to. You don't explain anything at all. You're evasive. You're foolish.

quote:

I have Sensed the Prince of Darkness and His force, his energy if you will, and have been both enhanced and activated in my own Isolate Self-Consciousness as I have activated and enhanced His. I am my own God. I have achieved Sethood. I strive for immortality and not slavery and dissipation into nirvana or into the will of some other entity.

… I started this thread … there are plenty of
examples already, more to come … of people of your ilk,
Mr. Sethood. Forgive me for thinking that you still had
a modicum of humanity left in you.

Offline lokiblue

• Sith Lord
« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2014, 06:18:14 pm »
That is not animalism---that is the highest possible opposite of animalism.

That is also, in point of fact, Neo-Platonism and not only does it require very specific and specialized knowledge but it requires that someone be capable of practicing supremely demanding ethics.

There is also nothing evil about it.

But to you anything which doesn't conform with your version of Christianity is evil.

Again, you evade substance and avoid discussion . . . only resorting to aloof innuendo.

I believe in Thomas Jefferson and Thomas Paine. I believe in the supremacy and the magnificent efficacy of the Enlightenment. I uphold the American Republic and choose to defend it against enemies both foreign and domestic. I believe in man as an ideal, perfect and heroic being, as an end in himself, and with reason as his only absolute.

I believe those who breaks laws should be punished. I believe in karma and that if you plant negativity in your garden then they'll grow into the very monsters that will destroy you. I believe in the Arthurian, and chivalric code on loyalty and honor---of Knighthood.

I believe in non-violence.

I believe that the Bible should be studied in public schools not as a religious document but as a triumphant document of poetry and the English language (the KJV).

I also say, "Mr. Thomas Jefferson: Build up that wall!" To separate church and state.

You however, are too much of a coward to actually attempt to understand who Loki Blue is and what he really believes.

You're ignorant of the fact that I am defending your religion and you personally just as I am defending my own religion and myself personally.

You're a stooge to the NWO.

You're a loser.

Offline lokiblue

• Sith Lord
« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2014, 06:34:32 pm »

The Lanning Report (1989)

by Kenneth V. Lanning, M.S., Supervisory Special Agent

Behavioral Science Unit
 National Center for the Analysis of Violent Crime
 Federal Bureau of Investigation
 FBI Academy
 Quantico, Virginia 22135

October 1989

Introduction

The belief that there is a connection between satanism and crime is certainly not new. In fact, one of the oldest theories of crime causation is demonology. Concern about satanic or occult activity has peaked from time to time throughout history. Concern in the late 1970s focused primarily on “unexplained” deaths and mutilations of animals, and in recent years has focused on child sexual abuse and the human sacrifice of missing children. In 1999 it will probably focus on the impending “end of the world”.

Today, satanism and a wide variety of other terms are used interchangeably in reference to certain crimes. This discussion will analyse the nature of “satanic, occult, ritualistic” crime and focus on appropriate LAW ENFORCEMENT responses to it.

Recently a flood of law enforcement seminars and conferences have dealt with satanic and ritualistic crime. These training conference have various titles, such as “Occult in Crime”, “Satanic Cults”, “Ritualistic Crime Seminar ”, “Satanic Influences in Homicide”, “Occult Crimes, Satanism and Teen Suicide”, and “Ritualistic Abuse of Children”.

The typical conference runs from one to three days and many of them include the same presenters and instructors. A wide variety of topics are usually discussed during this training either as individual presentations by different instructors or grouped together by one or more instructors. Typical topics covered include the following:
1.Historical overview of satanism, witchcraft, and paganism from ancient to modern times.
2.Nature and influence of fantasy role playing games, such as Dungeons and Dragons.
3.Lyrics, symbolism, and influence of rock and roll, Heavy Metal, and Black Metal music.
4.Teenage “stoner” gangs, their symbols, and their vandalism.
5.Teenage suicide by adolescents dabbling in the occult.
6.Crimes committed by self-styled satanic grave and church desecrations, and even murders.
7.Ritualistic abuse of children as part of bizarre ceremonies and human sacrifices.
8.Organized, Traditional, or Multigenerational satanic groups involved in organized conspiracies, such as taking over day care centers, infiltrating police departments, and trafficking in human sacrifice victims.
9.The “Big Conspiracy” theory , which implies that satanists are responsible for such things as Adolph Hitler, World War II, abortion, pornography, Watergate, Irangate, and infiltration of the Department of Justice, the Pentagon and the White House.

During the conferences, these nine areas are linked together through the liberal use of word “satanism” and some common symbolism (pentagrams, 666, demons, etc,). The implication often is that all are part of a continuum of behaviour, a single problem or some common conspiracy. The information presented is a mixture of fact, theory, opinion, fantasy, and paranoia, and because some of it can be proven or corroborated (desecration of cemeteries, vandalism etc). The implication is that is all true and documented. The distinctions among the different areas are blurred even if occasionally a presenter tries to make them. This is complicated by the fact that almost any discussion of satanism and witchcraft is interpreted in the light of the religious beliefs of those in the audience. Faith, not logic and reason controls the religious beliefs of most people. As a result, some normally sceptical law enforcement officers accept the information disseminated at these conferences without critically evaluating it or questioning the sources. Nothing said at such conferences will change the religious beliefs of the attendees. Such conferences illustrate the ambiguity and wide variety of terms involved in the issue.

Definitions

The words satanic, occult, and ritualistic are often used interchangeably. It is difficult to precisely define Satanism (with a capital S) and no attempt will be made to do so here. However, it is important to realize how the word satanism (with a small s) is used by many people. Simply put, for some people, satanism is any religious belief system other than their own, The Ayatollah Khomeini referred to the United States as the “Great Satan”. In the British Parliament, a Protestant leader called the Pope the anti-Christ. In a book titled Prepare For War, the author Rebecca Brown, M.D., has a chapter entitled “Is Roman Catholicism Witchcraft?” Dr. Brown also lists among the “doorways” to satanic power and/or demon infestation the following: fortune tellers, horoscopes, fraternity oaths, vegetarianism, yoga, self-hypnosis, relaxation tapes, acupuncture, biofeedback, fantasy role-playing games, adultery, homosexuality, pornography, judo, karate, and rock music. Dr. Brown states that rock music “was a carefully masterminded plan by none other than Satan himself.” The ideas expressed in this book may seem extreme and even humorous. This book, however, has been recommended as a serious reference in law enforcement training material on this topic.

In books, lectures, handout material, and conversations, the author has heard all of the following referred to as satanism:
•Church of Satan
•Stoner Gangs
•Ordo Templi Orientis
•Heavy Metal Music
•Temple of Set
•Rock Music
•Demonology
•KKK
•Witchcraft
•Nazis
•Paganism
•Scientology
•Santeria
•Unification Church
•Voodoo
•The Way
•Rosicrucians
•Hare Krishna
•Freemasonry
•Rajneesh
•Knights Templar
•Religious Cults
•New Age
•Astrology
•Channeling
•Transcendental Mediation
•Holistic Medicine
•Buddhism
•Hinduism
•Mormonism
•Islam
•Orthodox Church
•Roman Catholicism

At law enforcement training conferences, witchcraft, santeria, paganism, and the occult are frequently referred to as forms of satanism. It may be a matter of definition, but these things are not necessarily the same as traditional Satanism. The worship of lunar goddesses and nature and the practice of fertility rituals are not satanism. Santeria is a combination of 17th century Roman Catholicism and African paganism.

Occult means simply “hidden”. All unreported or unsolved crimes might be regarded as occult, but in this context the term refers to the action or influence of supernatural powers, some secret knowledge or them, or an interest in paranormal phenomena, Occult does not imply satanism, evil, wrongdoing, or crime. Indeed historically the principle crimes deserving of consideration as “Occult crimes” are the frauds perpetrated by fortune tellers and “psychics” who for a fee arrange visitations with dead loved ones and commit other financial crimes against the gullible.

Many individuals define satanism from a totally Christian perspective, using this word to describe the power of evil in the world. With this definition, any crimes, especially those which are particularly bizarre, repulsive, or cruel, can be viewed as satanic in nature. Yet it is just as difficult to precisely define satanism as it is to precisely define Christianity or any complex spiritual belief system.

What is Ritualistic Crime?

The biggest confusion, however, is over the word “ritualistic”. During law enforcement training conferences on this topic, ritualistic almost always comes to mean satanic or at least spiritual. Ritual can refer to a prescribed religious ceremony, but in its broader meaning refers to any customarily repeated act or series of acts. The need to repeat these acts can be cultural, sexual, or psychological as well as spiritual.

Cultural rituals could include such things as what a family eats on Thanksgiving Day or when and how presents are opened at Christmas. The initiation ceremonies of fraternities, sororities, gangs, and other social clubs are other examples of cultural rituals.

Since 1972, the author has lectured about sexual ritualism, which is nothing more than repeatedly engaging in an act or series of acts in a certain manner because of a sexual need. In order to become aroused and/or gratified, a person must engage in the act in a certain way. This sexual ritualism can include such things as the physical characteristics, age, or gender of the victim, the particular sequence or acts, the bringing or taking of specific objects, and the use of certain words or phrases. This is more than the concept of M/O is something done by an offender because it works. Sexual ritual is something done by an offender because of a need. Deviant acts, such as urinating on, defecating on, or even eviscerating a victim, are far more likely to be the result of sexual ritualism than religious or “satanic” ritualism.

From a criminal investigative perspective, two other forms of ritualism must be recognized. The diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-III-R) defines Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders as “repetitive purposeful, and intentional behaviors that are performed in response to an obsession, or according to certain rules or in a stereotyped fashion.” Such compulsive behaviour frequently involves rituals. Although such behaviour usually involves noncriminal activity such as excessive hand washing or checking that doors are locked, occasionally compulsive ritualism can be part of criminal activity. Certain gamblers or firesetters, for example, are thought by some authorities to be motivated in part through such compulsions. Ritual can also stem from psychotic hallucinations and delusions. A crime can be committed in a precise manner because a voice told the offender to do it that way or because a divine mission required it.

To make this more confusing, cultural, religious, sexual, and psychological ritualism can overlap. Some psychotic people are preoccupied with religious delusions and hear the voice of God or Satan telling them to do things of a religious nature. Offenders who feel little, if any, guilt over their crimes may need little justification for their antisocial behaviour. As human beings, however, they may have fears, concerns, and anxiety over getting away with their criminal acts. It is difficult to pray to God for success in doing things that are against His commandments. A negative spiritual belief system may fulfill their human need for assistance from and belief in a greater power or to deal with their superstitions. Compulsive ritualism (e.g. excessive cleanliness or fear of disease) can be introduced into sexual behaviour. Even many “normal” people have a need for order and predictability and therefore may engage in family or work rituals. Under stress or in times of change, this need for order and ritual may increase.

Ritualistic crime may fulfill the cultural, spiritual, sexual, and psychological needs of an offender. Crimes may be ritualistically motivated or may have ritualistic elements. The ritual behaviour may also fulfill basic criminal needs to manipulate victims, get rid of rivals, send a message to enemies, and intimidate co-conspirators. The leader of a group may want to play upon the beliefs and superstitions of those around them and try to convince accomplices and enemies that they make, the leaders, have special or “supernatural” powers.

The important point for the criminal investigator is to realise that most ritualistic criminal behaviour is not motivated simply by satanic or religious ceremonies. At some conferences, presenters have attempted to make an issue of distinguishing between “ritual”, “ritualized”, and “ritualistic” abuse of children. These subtle distinctions, however, seem to be of no significant value to the criminal investigator.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Read the rest of this comprehensive FBI report here: https://xeper.org/pub/pub_wh_lanning_89.html
Also, read the 1992 Lanning report: https://xeper.org/pub/pub_wh_lanning_92.html
Read this further debunking of so-called "Satanic Ritual Abuse": https://xeper.org/pub/pub_wh_michelle.html
And another: https://xeper.org/pub/pub_wh_skeptics.html

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2014, 06:52:20 pm »
 ^ ^ ^ ^
quote:

Again, you evade substance and avoid discussion . . . only resorting to aloof innuendo.

No … not true. Your idea of conversation/debating is throwing out walls of copy with maybe dozens of points
buried in them. I am not evading anything. I can gurantee you that I am far better read in the occult than
you are … I am very conversant with the spectrum of religious thought/writing … both light and dark sides … from
Pythagoras to Crowley and Aquino … and I have a shelf of first edition copies of every major book yet written
on the Dead Sea Scrolls, the earliest known scripts of the Biblical books ... I am reading presently
Annie Besant's Esoteric Christianity, for instance.

I am not a moderator on Prison Planet Forum, but beware of ad hominem attacks, name calling, etc …  8)

I would love to spar with you on a point or two … getting back to the thread's OP … do you
think it OK to distribute Satanic 'literature' to kids? To direct pornographic material to them
in the pop culture? To produce Satanic/Occult themed pop culture material for children?

Offline attietewd

« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2014, 06:54:59 pm »

You don't even bother to tell me what this supposed truth is. You're a fraud. An arrogant non-entity.

Yes I did, but you choose not to listen.   Jesus Christ, the only son of God is the truth.  The word of God who became flesh, took the sins of mankind upon himself and died for us. This thread is about Satanism being sold to kids.  What better way to protect them than teach them the truth and arm them.    You want to debate?  This is not debatable.  This is not an opinion.  It is fact.  Even the Demons know this.  They cried out at even the presence of Jesus.  The Kingdom of God is at hand.   
Matthew 12:29Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

29 Or else how can one enter into a strong man’s house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.

Your demonic experience is what is in your storehouse of knowledge.  It is what you know and it is what you teach.  We each take from our own storehouse.

Offline lokiblue

• Sith Lord
« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2014, 07:29:45 pm »
Attietewd: You're on my psychological ignore list.

Holly: I highly doubt you're better read than I am on occult matters. But let us stick with the finer points instead.

Also, I don't particularly care if Alex Jones wishes to act like a hypocrite and ban me from his silly forums. He can sit in his studio and spill out slander and ad hominem attacks on people and organizations and claim satire as his defense all he wants.

First of all I haven't made ad hominem attacks but only responded to them. Yes I did call the original Christians things like rapists, degenerates, and thieves . . . but this is not an opinion of mine but simply me taking the descriptions from historical accounts. Not the same thing as me attacking Christians. My view on Christians is really irrelevant.

Also, I've already answered the questions you're presently asking me.

As I said---children shouldn't have any religion pushed on them.

And I don't care for this Satanic Temple. They will bring no good to anyone and I would challenge them on a great many of the behaviors they're displaying. I question the veracity of their beliefs. I also suspect that they are unethical, possibly dangerous, and will bring themselves and a lot of other people down with them in some fashion or another. I pray that I am wrong. Hopefully they will disappear soon and things will blow over like they never existed. My feeling is that the Satanic Temple are a bunch of kooks and circus freaks like that post-1975 Church of Satan that Anton LaVey started operating after he fell off the turnip wagon. People like that belong in a Posey Straitjacket . . . not as leaders of religious organizations.

That being said they're probably mostly harmless and only looking to cash in on a few quick bucks.

They might even be CoIntelPro to be perfectly honest with you.

Not knowing who to trust is the reason that I haven't joined any religious organizations yet, though I was planning to join the Temple of Set in the summer of next year and may yet do so if I could gain admittance.

I also don't see any practical, legal way to censor literature or art (I am a science fiction, fantasy, etc., author myself by the way). You could view almost anything as 'satanic' if you wanted to (Mark Twain, the Bible, whatever . . .). I also don't know what society could do about the rampant sexualizing of children nor is that a new phenomenon. I don't see how it related to Satanism however. I could see how it might relate to Catholicism though (though not for girls). But I think that's the crux of it: that young girls mature fast anyway and now because of the foods and drink they're getting they now mature even faster. Honestly . . . I think a healthy, natural diet would solve the issue. And I don't see any remarkable statistical rise in underage pregnancies.

Have I answered you adequately and satisfactorily?

Are we friends yet?

Offline attietewd

« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2014, 07:57:05 pm »

Attietewd: You're on my psychological ignore list.

That is your privilege.  But the word of God is not psychological it is spiritual.  It is able to bear fruit long after the words were first heard. 
  The Kingdom of God is at hand.   
Matthew 12:29Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

29 Or else how can one enter into a strong man’s house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2014, 09:21:48 pm »

quote lokiblue:
I was planning to join the Temple of Set in the summer of next year and may yet do so if I could gain admittance.

I saw that coming … that's why I dropped Aquino's name … he has posted here on a few threads … in true satanic
form he was pleasant, almost brotherly … and somewhat apologetic I thought for his … uhh… life choices. He was really
just trying to stir up interest in and sell his book Mind War.

BTW … Alex Jones rarely if ever comes here I'm sure … but the mods can get upset if we don't keep it civil.

quote:
I also don't know what society could do about the rampant sexualizing of children

There are laws that are sometimes enforced … but look what society has created/let happen
with the so-called 'social network', allowing and encouraging kids to post explicit stuff online …
not to mention the easy-to-access porn tsunami which IS the internet. But really, we are seeing
what happens in a society when 'do as thou wilt' is the whole of the law and any hint of even the
existence of morality, church-based or no, is forbidden in the greater social context. I mean, the
stuff on TV … the 'games' … movies, FORGET IT … really, even for a satanist it must be shocking!   :P

quote:
I don't see how it related to Satanism however.

Well, satanism is anti-religion, anti-moralistic … wantoness and promiscuity is at the core …
when you kick down the last door in pursuit of occult forces you find sex and drugs.

Offline lokiblue

• Sith Lord
« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2014, 10:38:42 pm »
I think that it would be more fair for you to define Satanism (especially as originated by Anton LaVey) as a deconstructionist semi-religious and philosophical quagmire than anything else (in the tradition of Nietzsche). If you look at the Church of Satan it was pretty much an amateur operation that originally was created by sheer accident and without a shred of seriousness. Anton LaVey was a very intelligent and very eccentric self-mythology spinner. He thought of his organization, essentially, as a pulp fiction vehicle for his own version of Weird Tales. Anton LaVey was a big kid that basically liked playing with his own version of Tonka trucks. To him, Satanism, was about sitting around and making up fantasies about boinking Marilyn Monroe. I don't think he was a bad guy nor do I think that his character traits reflect on the legitimate aspects of the movement he fathered. Anton, in the beginning, did not believe in Satan and was simply trying to make waves because he was pretty bored at the time.

Later on Anton LaVey would change, especially after Michael Aquino came along. Anton started to take things seriously and he realized he had opened a door that he hadn't exactly been prepared to open. Soon he started to realize that the Prince of Darkness was real. I think that it didn't take long for Anton to get freaked out by a real Satan so he reverted back to a very traditional Jewish philosophical and spiritual position, ejected the theistic people from the CoS, and turned it into a weird Golden Age of Hollywood sort of "Yankee Rose, rubber duckie in the bubble bath" type religion. If you read Satan Speaks! that he published right before he died then you'll see that by the time of his death Satanism had merely become a white, trailer trash "Honey Boo Boo" variety of pranksterism and cranks that was really just about tricking people into thinking that you had globs of snot hanging from your nose. If you've read that book then you know what I'm talking about. I mean . . . his main point was: Don't bathe and sit around naked while you talk to your gold fish. That's why I find it funny that there's all this conspiracy out there about Satanists because a great many of them are this sort of LaVeyan variety. Most of them want to chase women and drink a six-pack. I don't find any of that Satanic. I find it hilarious.

I'm not a Satanist, but I am neo-Satanic. In a way I'm even neo-Christian. You can look at a thing and spin it in so many ways that it becomes meaningless. That's why I don't like to read anymore. I prefer to just buy a book, stare at the cover, read a short synopsis of it, and then just imagine what is written in between the covers. I'm a creative author so it works for me. I come up with more theories that are accurate this way than if I sit and read all the books of David Icke.

As for Michael Aquino. I believe he's a truly moral man and I believe he's really tapped into something quite extraordinary and legitimate and I think that all of it is truly positive.

I also don't think that Aleister Crowley would've wanted a world that someone like Alex Jones fears is coming. I think Crowley is one of the most misunderstood and slandered individuals in the history of the world.

If you go read the books written by the Marquis de Sade then you'll find exactly the sort of world you're crusading against. de Sade thought that murder, rape, robbery, torture, and just about everything sadistic and wrong and illegal were perfectly natural and wonderful as long as it gave you pleasure---indeed, he thought these types of behaviors were to be celebrated and practiced widely. You don't find those kinds of sentiments in Crowley's writings, nor Nietzsche's, nor The Satanic Bible. Not even Hitler approved of the kind of things that de Sade peddled around. de Sade was worse than Hitler. I don't find de Sade to be a Satanist or occultist at all. But I do believe that many of the elites that control our world are disciples of the Marquis de Sade. I don't think they're spiritual or philosophical at all. I wouldn't call these people Satanists anymore than I would call them Buddhists. I'd call them criminally insane. I'd call them Nihilists.

That's my two cents.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #58 on: November 15, 2014, 08:25:10 am »

Loki Blue:

You are an impressive word-slinger … it's a pleasure to read your posts.   :D

Back during the 1960s I was high school and college age … we 'freaks' were way into anything anti-establishment and rebellious … our motto (from Leary I believe) 'if it feels good, do it' was just another way to say 'do as thou wilt' as Crowley put it. SEX, DRUGS and ROCK & ROLL! WINE, WOMEN and SONG … as they used to say centuries ago. PARTY ON, DUDE! ( http://klipd.com/watch/bill--teds-excellent-adventure/party-on-dude-abraham-lincoln-scene )

In many ways this youthful mis-direction, like you say, 'I don't find any of that Satanic. I find it hilarious.' is natural and to be understood in most 'normal' people … just write it up to raging hormones and youthful indiscretion … or maybe as 'dabbling in the occult'. That is the way I see my own experience, anyway … as back-sliding, as I said before, experimenting with the 'dark side' of human consciousness, the animalistic, 'tied to an earthy post' side … and it was that expermenting with the mind-warping psychedelics … the 'sacred' plants … that initiated my life-long interest in religious/poetic and sacred writings, the bedrock of the world's religions.

However, it did not take much research to realize that Crowley and others (including Aquino) … all the mid-century Satanic revivalists, whether they professed 'white witchcraft' or 'black witchcraft', the Manson and all the rest of the West coast R&R elite … were much more sinister than I first thought … tied to the military and governmental/masonic order, hell bent on controlling and directing the minds of young people … to what end I was not sure at first, but I soon found out that it was all about de-constructing the God-centered, positive/morality-driven universe in favor of the anti-moral, godless/mechanical (let's just call it Satanic) universe … mainly to better serve our royal masters.

So, I have read some of the 20th C., 'electric-kool-aid-acid-test' satanic literature, but my interests lie more in the ancient stuff. Many P. Hall's collection of original Heremetic/sacred scripts is unmatched in history:

https://archive.org/details/manlypalmerhabox4v4hall

… and I go here often as well:

http://www.alchemywebsite.com/index.html

… and a recent video of a song I wrote that speaks to this a little bit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCRaZYKHnYA&list=UUc-h2esV3BXgazCFTa4G8BA

:)

Offline lokiblue

• Sith Lord
« Reply #59 on: November 15, 2014, 01:16:07 pm »
Jackson Holly:

You shouldn't paint people or entire religions with such a broad bush. Each person is very different and into very unique things. Just as there are countless types of Setians, Satanists, Christians, Buddhists, Muslims, et al. They come from different backgrounds, have different hobbies, make radically different choices, and have different politics. Some people on the Left-Hand Path are Communists, some are Fascists, some are Neoconservatives, some are apolitical, etc. Some of them may or may not work for the military industrial complex, some may be part of the Occupy Wall Street Movement, and so on. No different than any other group of people.

I really believe that your stance against pagans and Satanists and any other group "outside the pale" of Christianity comes from logical fallacies, intolerance, prejudice, and racism.

I strongly believe that "Satanic Ritual Abuse" crap is a scam, a hoax, and a psychological operation to keep people in the dark about what is really going on.

The Satanic Panic of the 1980's was a black propaganda/limited hangout operation conducted by the CIA and related federal organizations in coordination with the media and the Christian community.

It is my firm conviction, from personal experiences, that: (1. the so-called "Satanic Ritual Abuse" theory is partially a false phenomenon with its roots in false memory syndrome---(2. that these false memories are caused by suggestion (such as under hypnosis)---(3. that these false memories also grow out of misinterpretations of past events---(4. that many of these claims are outright lies---(5. that so-called "Satanic Ritual Abuse" is partially based on an actual phenomenon which isn't religious, isn't human, and isn't satanic at all.

About this actual phenomenon:

I can only go by intensive research and what I've personally experienced.

That research and experience is this: That mankind is not alone in the universe and that we are not the only intelligent life forms of superior sentience in our solar system. Mankind has been receiving visitations from "some sort of phenomenon" that is either truly a biological and intelligent life form or is merely some type of "other" that is able to mimic intelligent, biological life forms on such a scale that it is ipso facto biological and intelligent.

I call these unknowns intruders. Their very presence when it interacts with any one person causes tremendous change in one's psyche. It works like an ideological virus. This ideological virus correlates to the creation of dangerous cults, certain types of mysticism, and Fascism. These intruders seem to behave as if they're some sort of psychic devices and definitely it appears they're psychotronic weapons.

I call these Intruders and the apparatus' that belong to them, collectively, the Control System.

But I'll save the rest for another thread I'll create later.

"The Empire is the institution, the codification, of derangement; it is insane and imposes its insanity on us by violence, since its nature is a violent one." - Philip K. Dick, Valis

For primers read:
Alien Dawn by Colin Wilson

Messengers of Deception: UFO Contacts and Cults by Jacques Vallée
Revelations: Alien Contact and Human Deception by Jacques Vallée

Offline ialsop

« Reply #60 on: November 15, 2014, 04:29:24 pm »
You guys should hear Marylin Manson...and his song "Antichrist Superstar" played live...insane.

I am a Catholic...and I CANNOT stand Marylin's total disrespect. Lack of tolerance. I mean people blame the religious for being non tolerant...just LOOK at the total trash concerts you go to, sheeple! Really look. Do Catholics burn things? NO. AT least they shouldnt. But are crucifixes burnt, do strippers wear nun veils, does Marylin Manson piss on images of Christ and profane the Pop on stage...yep. Of course he does. But what does the globalist media do?
Blame the intolerance on religious people! OH MY! It drives me nuts. Hypocrites. Religion is NOT about hate, intolerance, exclusion, it is about love(self explanatory), service(which would be fighting the NWO and its effects) and relationship with Christ(at least MY religion is).

And...let me just say that somebody who calls EVERYBODY with anything spiritual going on a fundy is a fundy himself. Just saying. There is such a thing as fundy atheists.

So be kind everybody.

And wake up form the bs!!!
ALSO to any nonreligious who dont care about the satanism...you SHOULD care. Not why i do. i care because of demonic powers threatening the planet. YOU should care because Luciferianism is the One World Religion that would worship the heads of the NWO, and keep the NWO in power. The NWR, New World Religion.

And NO thats not the Popes peace talks. Goodness. Grow up. What are we, Tim Lahaye?

Its the Ocult, the Luciferianism, Satanism, Freemasonry, Illuminatus, you get it...

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #61 on: November 15, 2014, 06:20:06 pm »
^ ^ ^ ^

… good rant iaslop … I think the religious/moral people have
to be MORE intolerant … trying to suck up to the dark side (like it appears
the Pope is doing now) will not work in the long term … and of course
the churches MUST clean up their own act and get rid of the Satanists,
atheists and child molesters within. Maybe the upcoming generation
will do a better job.

Offline lokiblue

• Sith Lord
« Reply #62 on: November 15, 2014, 08:54:43 pm »
The lymphatic system's nexus on the fnord has always been a regurgitation of the vitriol imposed by the insane cut-up dolls of the reformed generation of intoxicant angels where they peek through doors within the holes and spy the underbelly of the gross exaggeration of the emanation's critical mass. Thus, singularly, the dot upon the motion which desperately kneels upon the unbent paltry thing of whimsical diaries written by dear Sisyphus continues its unwilling willow upon the stones of the God particle. The music writes itself upon the golden glory of the divested signature of an unwed miasma of cyclical destiny which rings hollow upon the oppressive coordination of the unlocked mirrors which rotate oceans asunder through the cutting edge of a universe without mass or cross. When doom the King went without a hitch to northern shores without the smores of the Anarchy Bridge there thundered upon the Celtic visage a winter dread and laid by said head gelding without a brown stain cup of lunar sadness lest he bless the final test of a crest in the west to the best of the rest in the nest of the guest to the MEST of Brother L. Ron Hubbard no more.

- A Poem Written by Loki Blue (in 60 seconds) in Dedication to Alex Jones and his Infowarriors

Offline lokiblue

• Sith Lord
« Reply #63 on: November 15, 2014, 09:20:39 pm »
I was hungry …
And you formed humanities groups to discuss my hunger.

I was imprisoned …
And you crept off quietly to your church and prayed for my release.

I was naked …
And in your mind you debated the morality of my appearance.

I was sick …
And you knelt and thanked God for your health.

I was homeless …
And you preached to me of the spiritual shelter of the love of God.

I was lonely …
And you left me alone to pray for me.

You seem so holy, so close to God …
But I am still hungry … and lonely … and cold …

- I wrote this from memory and don't remember who it was penned by originally

Offline ialsop

« Reply #64 on: November 15, 2014, 09:34:18 pm »
^ ^ ^ ^

… good rant iaslop … I think the religious/moral people have
to be MORE intolerant … trying to suck up to the dark side (like it appears
the Pope is doing now) will not work in the long term … and of course
the churches MUST clean up their own act and get rid of the Satanists,
atheists and child molesters within. Maybe the upcoming generation
will do a better job.

I hope so. Yes, the current pope has....issues.

Which is awkward because I usually love the popes...but this one...is NOT what the world needs at the moment.

Offline lokiblue

• Sith Lord
« Reply #65 on: November 15, 2014, 09:52:32 pm »
I find it befitting that Christians like you two are so hateful, sadistic, and Fascistic---no wonder you're so obsessed with child abuse and crimes. That's called psychological projection. You pass your qualities unto other people.

If Jackson Holly had his way then any person not subscribing to his version of Christianity would be put on trial in a witch hunt and burnt in crematoriums.

Jackson Holly is nothing but a beady-eyed little Heinrich Himmler.

As long as this forum continues to slander and systematically discriminate & seek out to murder anyone who isn't Christian then I shall remain here to wage my campaign of Socratic gadflyism.

I will not relent until I am crowned the Ultimate Pope of Discordianism over the entire Internet.

Offline ialsop

« Reply #66 on: November 15, 2014, 10:41:02 pm »
I find it befitting that Christians like you two are so hateful, sadistic, and Fascistic---no wonder you're so obsessed with child abuse and crimes. That's called psychological projection. You pass your qualities unto other people.

If Jackson Holly had his way then any person not subscribing to his version of Christianity would be put on trial in a witch hunt and burnt in crematoriums.

As long as this forum continues to slander and systematically discriminate & seek out to murder anyone who isn't Christian then I shall remain here to wage my campaign of Socratic gadflyism.

I will not relent until I am crowned the Ultimate Pope of Discordianism over the entire Internet.

Please, kind sir, point me to the post in which anybody advocated for the murder of any non christian?

Christian theology is all about love of God and love of neighbor. Not hate. Not murder. No, murder is very wrong.

See...we dont like satan. He sorts doesnt like love. He hates. Murders. All that. And satanists...get people to follow satan.

Real or myth, is irrelevant. Either way, not the best role model. Dont you think?

And PLUS the NWO is all satanic...and they worship Satan. Again, his existence is irrelevent to this conversation. If satan worship is the NWO's one world religion, shouldnt we , you know, fight it as hard as we fight the One World Economy or One World Government?

I really cant understand why you are getting so defensive...are you a satanist yourself? or just a seriously fundamentalist atheist?

Offline attietewd

« Reply #67 on: November 15, 2014, 10:55:08 pm »

I will not relent until I m crowned the Ultimate Pope of Discordianism over the entire Internet.

LOL    Someone is having a full blown temper tantrum.  And I wrote that in less than 60 sec.

Offline lokiblue

• Sith Lord
« Reply #68 on: November 15, 2014, 11:19:19 pm »
 ;D

I just find it hilarious that you're mentally retarded enough to have no concept of parody . . . of satire . . . of any form of polemics or wit.

By mentioning my intention of becoming a 'Discordian Pope' the comedy the post was written in only became self-evident.

Even now I clap my hands at the idea of you sitting there drooling into your bologna-ketchup-oatmeal that you retrieved from the local food bank.

From whence comes your superior lack of sophistication, dear Christian?

Were you lobotomized by your loving Father?

I think so.

But just remember . . .

Loki Blue does it for the lulz. For my True Name has and always will be Alex Jones---the Supreme J. R. BOB DOBBS! With a pipe and cherry Cavendish to boot.

For without me then who else could take on the role of the Internet's most divine Polyfather?

Are there enough legs in this wine for you, my stupid little sheep?

I do not expect to be able to have a logical, fair conversation with such a tribe of people such as yourselves who have the IQ of a trainload of a bunch of dead sea monkeys. And seeing as how the PP forums here are virtually an empty peanut gallery---I find it doubtful that your existence will ever be noticed by the Big Head. Or the dick head for that matter. The only thing you'll be bobbing into is the toilet, methinks.

DERAIL THE TOPIC.

::)

P. S., I'm studying you for my next Mensa meeting (I'm a member of the high IQ society) . . . As in ick not ew.

SALVADOR DALI IS MY BRAIN ON DRUGS!!!! DRAGONS DRAGONS EVERYWHERE!  :D

>:(

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #69 on: November 15, 2014, 11:46:33 pm »
^ ^ ^

… loopy.

Offline lokiblue

• Sith Lord
« Reply #70 on: November 15, 2014, 11:53:04 pm »
Just waiting to see if the ban hammer is coming or not.  ::)

You'd be loopy too if you had to put up with you.

Offline lokiblue

• Sith Lord
« Reply #71 on: November 15, 2014, 11:54:55 pm »
Also how can people who listen to Alex Jones religiously call Loki Blue loopy?

Alex does way more silly than I do.

I think the mods should permanent ban him.

Also, I buy a lot of InfoWar product so I'm wondering if I'll have to boycott now.

Offline attietewd

« Reply #72 on: November 16, 2014, 01:42:04 am »
And this is discussion on "Satanism Sold to Kids"?

Posted by: lokiblue

As long as this forum continues to slander......

I find it befitting that Christians like you two are so hateful, sadistic, and Fascistic---.....

I just find it hilarious that you're mentally retarded.........

Even now I clap my hands at the idea of you sitting there drooling into your bologna-ketchup-oatmeal that you retrieved from the local food bank.

From whence comes your superior lack of sophistication, dear Christian?

Were you lobotomized by your loving Father?

I do not expect to be able to have a logical, fair conversation with such a tribe of people such as yourselves who have the IQ of a trainload of a bunch of dead sea monkeys. And seeing as how the PP forums here are virtually an empty peanut gallery---I find it doubtful that your existence will ever be noticed by the Big Head. Or the dick head for that matter. The only thing you'll be bobbing into is the toilet, methinks.

You however, are too much of a coward...
You're ignorant.....
You're a loser.

Offline ialsop

« Reply #73 on: November 16, 2014, 08:56:22 am »
Amazing how he sits there...talking abut what a high IQ he has..how delusional.

Offline lokiblue

• Sith Lord
« Reply #74 on: November 16, 2014, 01:17:09 pm »
Amazing how he sits there...talking abut what a high IQ he has..how delusional.

Again, I was being satirical.

F**k em' if they can't take a joke, right?

Offline ialsop

« Reply #75 on: November 16, 2014, 01:46:29 pm »
Again, I was being satirical.

F**k em' if they can't take a joke, right?
[/quote

Right, kid. And how is bring satirical helping anybody? Go home to your mommy and let the big boys discuss matters of importance...

Offline lokiblue

• Sith Lord
« Reply #76 on: November 16, 2014, 01:52:30 pm »
I tried to discuss matters of importance. I tried to be academic.

That doesn't work here so when it failed I resorted to humor.

You should know.

You listen to Alex Jones, right? Most of his diatribes on air are parody (like when he pretends to be Cobra Commander), or satirical.

If you would like to understand how satire is any benefit to anything.

From Wikipedia:

Satire is a genre of literature, and sometimes graphic and performing arts, in which vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, corporations, government or society itself, into improvement.[1] Although satire is usually meant to be humorous, its greater purpose is often constructive social criticism, using wit as a weapon and as a tool to draw attention to both particular and wider issues in society.

A feature of satire is strong irony or sarcasm—"in satire, irony is militant"[2]—but parody, burlesque, exaggeration,[3] juxtaposition, comparison, analogy, and double entendre are all frequently used in satirical speech and writing. This "militant" irony or sarcasm often professes to approve of (or at least accept as natural) the very things the satirist wishes to attack.

Satire is nowadays found in many artistic forms of expression, including literature, plays, commentary, television shows, and media such as lyrics.

Also from Wikipedia:

A parody (/ˈpærədi/; also called spoof, send-up or lampoon), in use, is an imitative work created to imitate, or comment on and trivialize[citation needed] an original work, its subject, author, style, or some other target, by means of satiric or ironic imitation. As the literary theorist Linda Hutcheon puts it, "parody … is imitation, not always at the expense of the parodied text." Another critic, Simon Dentith, defines parody as "any cultural practice which provides a relatively polemical allusive imitation of another cultural production or practice."[1] Parody may be found in art or culture, including literature, music (although "parody" in music has an earlier, somewhat different meaning than for other art forms), animation, gaming and film.

The writer and critic John Gross observes in his Oxford Book of Parodies, that parody seems to flourish on territory somewhere between pastiche ("a composition in another artist's manner, without satirical intent") and burlesque (which "fools around with the material of high literature and adapts it to low ends").[2] Historically, when a formula grows tired, like in the case of moralistic melodramas in the 1910s, it retains value only as a parody, as in the case of Buster Keaton shorts that mocked it.[3]

In his 1960 anthology of parody from the 14th through 20th centuries, critic Dwight Macdonald offered the general definition "Parody is making a new wine that tastes like the old but has a slightly lethal effect."[4]

Offline ialsop

« Reply #77 on: November 16, 2014, 01:56:56 pm »
I tried to discuss matters of importance. I tried to be academic.

That doesn't work here so when it failed I resorted to humor.

You should know.

You listen to Alex Jones, right? Most of his diatribes on air are parody (like when he pretends to be Cobra Commander), or satirical.

If you would like to understand how satire is any benefit to anything.

From Wikipedia:

Satire is a genre of literature, and sometimes graphic and performing arts, in which vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, corporations, government or society itself, into improvement.[1] Although satire is usually meant to be humorous, its greater purpose is often constructive social criticism, using wit as a weapon and as a tool to draw attention to both particular and wider issues in society.

A feature of satire is strong irony or sarcasm—"in satire, irony is militant"[2]—but parody, burlesque, exaggeration,[3] juxtaposition, comparison, analogy, and double entendre are all frequently used in satirical speech and writing. This "militant" irony or sarcasm often professes to approve of (or at least accept as natural) the very things the satirist wishes to attack.

Satire is nowadays found in many artistic forms of expression, including literature, plays, commentary, television shows, and media such as lyrics.

Also from Wikipedia:

A parody (/ˈpærədi/; also called spoof, send-up or lampoon), in use, is an imitative work created to imitate, or comment on and trivialize[citation needed] an original work, its subject, author, style, or some other target, by means of satiric or ironic imitation. As the literary theorist Linda Hutcheon puts it, "parody … is imitation, not always at the expense of the parodied text." Another critic, Simon Dentith, defines parody as "any cultural practice which provides a relatively polemical allusive imitation of another cultural production or practice."[1] Parody may be found in art or culture, including literature, music (although "parody" in music has an earlier, somewhat different meaning than for other art forms), animation, gaming and film.

The writer and critic John Gross observes in his Oxford Book of Parodies, that parody seems to flourish on territory somewhere between pastiche ("a composition in another artist's manner, without satirical intent") and burlesque (which "fools around with the material of high literature and adapts it to low ends").[2] Historically, when a formula grows tired, like in the case of moralistic melodramas in the 1910s, it retains value only as a parody, as in the case of Buster Keaton shorts that mocked it.[3]

In his 1960 anthology of parody from the 14th through 20th centuries, critic Dwight Macdonald offered the general definition "Parody is making a new wine that tastes like the old but has a slightly lethal effect."[4]

Yes. but its hard to tell satire from relaity because so many people ACTUALLY THINK LIKE YOUR POSTS. People actually think like that. SO its hard to tell satire from not.

Offline lokiblue

• Sith Lord
« Reply #78 on: November 16, 2014, 02:21:51 pm »
When I first came here I launched into a long essay about how the original Jews worshipped a Satan/dragon figure.

My point, by writing that, was this: that all systems, or most of them, of philosophy or religion have been contaminated/infiltrated to one degree or another. In nearly all holy books or traditions you find parts that are legitimate and parts that shouldn't be in there.

My point was also that one could label nearly anything 'satanic.' Some people call Judaism 'satanic.' Some people call liberalism 'satanic.' Some people call anything pagan 'satanic.' Nearly everything under the sun has been labelled 'satanic' at one point or another. I was merely trying to disturb peoples thoughts here. Rouse them and shock them into thinking in different ways. To be offended. I am certainly offended when people lump my religion or philosophy in with a bunch of criminal peoples and criminal acts. Here I am dedicating my life to waking people up and turning them to Alex Jones or David Icke or Webster Tarpley or Max Kaiser and making sure people have the knowledge of what is being done to them and the direction the world is going in . . .

Yet at the same time I try to fight alongside Christians and whatnot for the exact same cause then they spend their time focusing on attacking me. Why? Because I'm an occultist. Because I'm interested in esoteric philosophy, esoteric science, and esoteric religion. They label it 'satanic' and proceed on a witch-hunt without bothering to understand that all people are different, that there are many ways to the truth, and that things are far more complex than what they think.

People get trapped in their own reality tunnels and I'm here to say that there are many paths to the discovery of truth and many paths that lead to the defeat of the global conspiracy. No one should paint any one group with so broad a brush as to exclude people from that group who would be useful/helpful.

Offline ialsop

« Reply #79 on: November 16, 2014, 03:42:50 pm »
When I first came here I launched into a long essay about how the original Jews worshipped a Satan/dragon figure.

My point, by writing that, was this: that all systems, or most of them, of philosophy or religion have been contaminated/infiltrated to one degree or another. In nearly all holy books or traditions you find parts that are legitimate and parts that shouldn't be in there.

My point was also that one could label nearly anything 'satanic.' Some people call Judaism 'satanic.' Some people call liberalism 'satanic.' Some people call anything pagan 'satanic.' Nearly everything under the sun has been labelled 'satanic' at one point or another. I was merely trying to disturb peoples thoughts here. Rouse them and shock them into thinking in different ways. To be offended. I am certainly offended when people lump my religion or philosophy in with a bunch of criminal peoples and criminal acts. Here I am dedicating my life to waking people up and turning them to Alex Jones or David Icke or Webster Tarpley or Max Kaiser and making sure people have the knowledge of what is being done to them and the direction the world is going in . . .

Yet at the same time I try to fight alongside Christians and whatnot for the exact same cause then they spend their time focusing on attacking me. Why? Because I'm an occultist. Because I'm interested in esoteric philosophy, esoteric science, and esoteric religion. They label it 'satanic' and proceed on a witch-hunt without bothering to understand that all people are different, that there are many ways to the truth, and that things are far more complex than what they think.

People get trapped in their own reality tunnels and I'm here to say that there are many paths to the discovery of truth and many paths that lead to the defeat of the global conspiracy. No one should paint any one group with so broad a brush as to exclude people from that group who would be useful/helpful.

Interesting points. But Id stick to the logical discussion. Sure, there are idiots on the internet, but no need to become one yourself.

You have a lot of in interesting points. its hard to label the "occult" as a whole. We have to be SPECIFIC in arguing religion and spiritual things. Because, as you pointed out, some people get trapped in labeling everything that is defined differently among different people, thus saying what they dont mean.

What sort of occultist are you? Satanist(Laveyan or Deist? Well, probably not Laveyan..), New Ager?, Pagan(Egyptian, Greco-Roman, Caanite??)?, black magik, white magik, witchcraft, wizardry, alchemy(seems like something youd be interested in), Luciferianism(philosophical or theological?)?.

Which type of occultist are you? I want to be clear because when i say occult I mean all of the above, but many people, especially occultists themselves, dont. SO we should be specific if we are to have any good discussion.

Oh and dont be scared off by fundies. I am "fundy" in my morals, biblical belief, end times awareness, and much else that might make me "fundy" to you, but I am NOT fundy when it comes to bad science, bad history, and uncharitable ad hominem discourse. I like charitable, logical discourse.

And I apologize to anybody on this thread I have offended. Probably pretty weird-seeing somebody in an internet forum APOLOGIZE...but again, I try to be charitable.