Author Topic: Imperialist Obama is a war criminal – Bolivian President  (Read 1436 times)

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
Imperialist Obama is a war criminal – Bolivian President
« on: September 24, 2014, 02:40:50 am »
Imperialist Obama is a war criminal – Bolivian President https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F0yE6aV5ng

23 September 2014, RT
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Offline chris jones

Re: Imperialist Obama is a war criminal – Bolivian President
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 09:49:56 am »
 Amazing to see a leader speak honestly to the people.
        Nice. in fact Mucken Great.           He mentions capitolism in a different sense, most folks will assume he is anti capitolism when he is against the super powers that want it all at any price, blood money.

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2014, 11:16:49 am »
And the willfully and woefully ignorant American public is an enthusiastic accomplice .

The dubious privilege of having the world reserve currency as our national currency is soon to be history.

Is this the administrations intention ? 

Is it also the intention of the MIC to make this happen?

It seems so.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2014, 01:45:03 pm »
 Jerry.
            The guy to ask about world currency is Geo, he is in on that angle.
I'm not up on the deal, probably will never be, I have tried to get a handle on it but unfortunately I don't have talent.
           All I can say, and may be off base as well. Oil is dollar based, it appears that is the one thing that has kept the USA from total collapse. BUT- That over, we are 17 trillion in debt, perpetual war, etc..is Not a nice picture.
                                   AJ's predictions are a runner up in the scheme of things.
The USA is the nucleus of the target, sure the remainder of the abomination is flowing right along, but bro -it's all coming home full force.

Offline BlackRoses

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2014, 08:22:45 pm »
it's all coming home full force.

And the willfully and woefully ignorant American public is an enthusiastic accomplice .

And the house of cards will collapse. Sad thing is this is going to be a helluva lot harder falling down and putting back up instead of a silly card house.

It fills me with regrets that so many still buy the lies. Think the proper way to be a patriot is to never speak your mind, you're always supposed to say good things, wave a flag, look the other way when bad *hit happens, etc .

I keep on pointing out the sports team mentality*. What does it say when a politician or political party comes above yourself? Above your family? Above your friends? Above your country? Above the rest of the citizens? Above our rights? It's a list that could go on and on. And yet we still have people still towing the line. They still think the representatives "represent" them. It's so transparent that a lot of people above the citizens think of them along the lines of cockroach *hit. And even more heartbreaking is they will run to the people that destroyed everything to "help them".

*Wish I could just wave a wand and that attitude drop. People need to study the actions and call out the awful actions. Put yourself in their shoes. If they're willing to go and do awful things under false pretenses, don't you think they'd do it Americans as well? Yes, this will be the hardest and most bitter pill to swallow but it needs to be swallowed.

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2018, 05:53:06 pm »
Former Puppet US President Obama for reward (except Nobel peace prize ) :

MNN.com > Earth Matters > Animals

Meet 9 species named after Obama
President Obama has become a popular namesake for newfound wildlife. Here's a look at a few species that share his name so far.
  :o

Russell McLendon
January 9, 2017, 11:29 a.m.

https://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/animals/blogs/species-named-obamahttp://