Author Topic: KISSINGER: World Order Crumbling  (Read 13567 times)

Offline jerryweaver

KISSINGER: World Order Crumbling
« on: September 12, 2014, 09:47:42 pm »

Man, the conspiracy world is going to miss the K when the reaper finally rolls in.

http://online.wsj.com/articles/henry-kissinger-on-the-assembly-of-a-new-world-order-1409328075#livefyre-comment

To play a responsible role in the evolution of a 21st-century world order, the U.S. must be prepared to answer a number of questions for itself: What do we seek to prevent, no matter how it happens, and if necessary alone? What do we seek to achieve, even if not supported by any multilateral effort? What do we seek to achieve, or prevent, only if supported by an alliance? What should we not engage in, even if urged on by a multilateral group or an alliance? What is the nature of the values that we seek to advance? And how much does the application of these values depend on circumstance?

For the U.S., this will require thinking on two seemingly contradictory levels. The celebration of universal principles needs to be paired with recognition of the reality of other regions' histories, cultures and views of their security. Even as the lessons of challenging decades are examined, the affirmation of America's exceptional nature must be sustained. History offers no respite to countries that set aside their sense of identity in favor of a seemingly less arduous course. But nor does it assure success for the most elevated convictions in the absence of a comprehensive geopolitical strategy.

— Dr. Kissinger served as national security adviser and secretary of state under Presidents Nixon and Ford. Adapted from his book "World Order," to be published Sept. 9 by the Penguin Press.

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
Re: KISSINGER: World Order Crumbling
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2014, 10:17:37 pm »

I think I can hear old Henry this very minute talking about a 'NEW VULOD ODUH"

QUIK! CUE THE CREEPY ORGAN MUSIC! HENERY K'S GOING TO SPEAK!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XOfE96ABFI
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2014, 06:59:15 am »
More on a top of the list, unelected Globalist Minion: (This guy has a lot of explaining to do to the people of America, but don't expect it because transparency and integrity are words he knows nothing about)
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=279

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline chris jones

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2014, 01:02:57 pm »
 I usually hang a one or 2 liner on Henny,            BUT he deserves more.Henny K.                            Some quotes added:- hubpages..

Henry A. Kissinger
"The elderly are useless eaters."
-- Henry Kissinger, quoted in the book The Final Days

"Military men are 'dumb, stupid animals to be used' as pawns for foreign policy."

"Depopulation should be the highest priority of foreign policy towards the third world, because the US economy will require large and increasing amounts of minerals from abroad, especially from less developed countries."
-- Henry Kissinger, National Security Memo 200, dated April 24, 1974

"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful. This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government."

-- Henry Kissinger, speaking at Evian, France, May 21, 1992 Bilderburg meeting. Unbeknownst to Kissinger, his speech was taped by a Swiss delegate to the meeting.

"Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac."

Now good sir, Dr. Kissinger, do you indeed have no honour? Sir?

Who can justify such things? Oh I know for certain that the tongue is a two edged sword - an instrument of division and sin, but OH DR. KISSINGER! Surely you jest? You'd have the elderly starve, Los Angeles invaded after an orchestrated subversive plot, and enjoy the thrill of it all? How much more evil could the human heart contain? How much spite? How much ignorance from one supposedly so brilliant? How much more a vacuum of empathy for his fellows could a man who fought against Hitler have within him?

Try as I might, and try as I may - I can find no justification for the hideous and immoral philosophy of Dr. Henry Kissinger, but the saddest truth of all is that he's revered as a great man, a master statesman, a philosopher, and a teacher! How is any of this possible? What worthy deed has Dr. Henry Kissinger done for this world? What worthy deed has he done at all save his well performed duties in the European theatre of war during the Allied invasion of the very land he escaped from? Has he ever done anything for his fellows? Likely not - Henry Kissinger is the exact dumb stupid beast, pawn of foreign policy that he decried that military men were - all the while, himself a war veteran, Irony knows no bounds, and neither does the black heart of Henry Kissinger.

Let us take a look at the life of Dr. Henry Kissinger - master architect of the new world order.

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/h/henry_a_kissinger.html#kP0WKJm5yuC7bp81.99
 I't unlikely the GP remembers it was Henny who began communications with Mao Tse Tung, the genocide artist.
"" the illegal we do immediately; the unconstitutional takes a little longer"
Brafmas QT:
   Mr. Kissinger's most significant historical act was executing Richard Nixon's orders to conduct the most massive bombing campaign, largely of civilian targets, in world history. He dropped 3.7 million tons of bombs** between January 1969 and January 1973 - nearly twice the two million dropped on all of Europe and the Pacific in World War II. He secretly and illegally devastated villages throughout areas of Cambodia inhabited by a U.S. Embassy-estimated two million people; quadrupled the bombing of Laos and laid waste to the 700-year old civilization on the Plain of Jars; and struck civilian targets throughout North Vietnam - Haiphong harbor, dikes, cities, Bach Mai Hospital - which even Lyndon Johnson had avoided. His aerial slaughter helped kill, wound or make homeless an officially-estimated six million human beings**, mostly civilians who posed no threat whatsoever to U.S. national security and had committed no offense against it.

There is a word for the aerial mass murder that Henry Kissinger committed  in Indochina, and that word is “evil”. The figure most identified with this word today is Adolph Hitler, and his evil was so unspeakable that the term is by now identified with him. But that is precisely why it is important to understand the new face of evil and moral depravity that Henry Kissinger represents. For evil not only comes in the form of madmen dreaming of 1000 year Reichs. In fact, in our day, it is more likely to be committed by sane, genial and ordinary careerists waging invisible automated war in far-off lands against people whose screams we never hear, whose faces we never see, and whose deaths go unrecorded and unnoticed. It is critical to understand this new face of evil, for it threatens not only countless foreigners but Americans in coming years. And no one has embodied it more than Henry Kissinger.

The planes he dispatched came by day. They came by night. Remorseless. Pitiless. Relentless. Day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year. Most of the people below had no idea where the bombers came from, why their lives had been turned into a living hell. The movie "War of the Worlds", in which Americans are incomprehensibly slaughtered by machines is the closest depiction of what the innocent rice-farmers of Indochina experienced. 

Hundreds of thousands of innocent human beings in Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam were forced to live in holes and caves, like animals. Many tens of thousands were burned alive by the bombs, slowly dying in agony. Others were buried alive, as they gradually suffocated to death when a 500 pound bomb exploded nearby. Most were victims of antipersonnel bombs designed primarily to maim not kill, many of the survivors carrying the metal, jagged or plastic pellets in their bodies for the rest of their lives.
**Another example of the influence of the CFR can be seen in the meteoric rise of Henry Kissinger. In 1955, Kissinger was merely another unknown academic who attended a meeting at the Marine Corps School at Quantico, Virginia, hosted by then presidential foreign affairs assistant Nelson Rockefeller. This meeting was the start of a lengthy friendship between the two culminating in a $50,000 outright gift to Kissinger from Rockefeller. Kissinger soon was introduced to David Rockefeller and other prominent CFR members. Through the CFR, Kissinger obtained funding and entree to ranking officials of the Atomic Energy Commission, the three branches of the military, the CIA, and the State Department. He used this access to produce a best-selling book entitled Nuclear Weapons and Foreign Policy, in which he argued that a nuclear war might be 'winnable.' By the time of Nixon's administration, Kissinger was secretary of state, and he remains a formidable force in world affairs.'

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2014, 01:42:43 pm »
PROOF from Bob Woodward book "The Final Days" (I have been looking for this quote, and finally found it):

"In Haig's presence, Kissinger referred pointedly to military men as 'dumb, stupid animals to be used' as pawns for foreign policy."

-- Bob Woodward & Carl Bernstein, The Final Days, Chapter 14, p. 208[/b][/color]

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=58238.0
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2014, 05:46:46 pm »
I take solace knowing his days are numbered and in the end he loses.

He is definitely on the wrong side.
Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

Offline BlackRoses

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2014, 09:54:28 pm »
I usually hang a one or 2 liner on Henny,            BUT he deserves more.Henny K.                            Some quotes added:- hubpages..

Henry A. Kissinger
"The elderly are useless eaters."

"Military men are 'dumb, stupid animals to be used' as pawns for foreign policy."

"Depopulation should be the highest priority of foreign policy towards the third world, because the US economy will require large and increasing amounts of minerals from abroad, especially from less developed countries."
-- Henry Kissinger, National Security Memo 200, dated April 24, 1974

"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful. This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government."

-- Henry Kissinger, speaking at Evian, France, May 21, 1992 Bilderburg meeting. Unbeknownst to Kissinger, his speech was taped by a Swiss delegate to the meeting.

"Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac."

Now good sir, Dr. Kissinger, do you indeed have no honour? Sir?

Who can justify such things? Oh I know for certain that the tongue is a two edged sword - an instrument of division and sin, but OH DR. KISSINGER! Surely you jest? You'd have the elderly starve, Los Angeles invaded after an orchestrated subversive plot, and enjoy the thrill of it all? How much more evil could the human heart contain? How much spite? How much ignorance from one supposedly so brilliant? How much more a vacuum of empathy for his fellows could a man who fought against Hitler have within him?

Try as I might, and try as I may - I can find no justification for the hideous and immoral philosophy of Dr. Henry Kissinger, but the saddest truth of all is that he's revered as a great man, a master statesman, a philosopher, and a teacher! How is any of this possible? What worthy deed has Dr. Henry Kissinger done for this world? What worthy deed has he done at all save his well performed duties in the European theatre of war during the Allied invasion of the very land he escaped from? Has he ever done anything for his fellows? Likely not - Henry Kissinger is the exact dumb stupid beast, pawn of foreign policy that he decried that military men were - all the while, himself a war veteran, Irony knows no bounds, and neither does the black heart of Henry Kissinger.

Let us take a look at the life of Dr. Henry Kissinger - master architect of the new world order.

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/h/henry_a_kissinger.html#kP0WKJm5yuC7bp81.99
 I't unlikely the GP remembers it was Henny who began communications with Mao Tse Tung, the genocide artist.
"" the illegal we do immediately; the unconstitutional takes a little longer"
Brafmas QT:
   Mr. Kissinger's most significant historical act was executing Richard Nixon's orders to conduct the most massive bombing campaign, largely of civilian targets, in world history. He dropped 3.7 million tons of bombs** between January 1969 and January 1973 - nearly twice the two million dropped on all of Europe and the Pacific in World War II. He secretly and illegally devastated villages throughout areas of Cambodia inhabited by a U.S. Embassy-estimated two million people; quadrupled the bombing of Laos and laid waste to the 700-year old civilization on the Plain of Jars; and struck civilian targets throughout North Vietnam - Haiphong harbor, dikes, cities, Bach Mai Hospital - which even Lyndon Johnson had avoided. His aerial slaughter helped kill, wound or make homeless an officially-estimated six million human beings**, mostly civilians who posed no threat whatsoever to U.S. national security and had committed no offense against it.

There is a word for the aerial mass murder that Henry Kissinger committed  in Indochina, and that word is “evil”. The figure most identified with this word today is Adolph Hitler, and his evil was so unspeakable that the term is by now identified with him. But that is precisely why it is important to understand the new face of evil and moral depravity that Henry Kissinger represents. For evil not only comes in the form of madmen dreaming of 1000 year Reichs. In fact, in our day, it is more likely to be committed by sane, genial and ordinary careerists waging invisible automated war in far-off lands against people whose screams we never hear, whose faces we never see, and whose deaths go unrecorded and unnoticed. It is critical to understand this new face of evil, for it threatens not only countless foreigners but Americans in coming years. And no one has embodied it more than Henry Kissinger.

The planes he dispatched came by day. They came by night. Remorseless. Pitiless. Relentless. Day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year. Most of the people below had no idea where the bombers came from, why their lives had been turned into a living hell. The movie "War of the Worlds", in which Americans are incomprehensibly slaughtered by machines is the closest depiction of what the innocent rice-farmers of Indochina experienced. 

Hundreds of thousands of innocent human beings in Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam were forced to live in holes and caves, like animals. Many tens of thousands were burned alive by the bombs, slowly dying in agony. Others were buried alive, as they gradually suffocated to death when a 500 pound bomb exploded nearby. Most were victims of antipersonnel bombs designed primarily to maim not kill, many of the survivors carrying the metal, jagged or plastic pellets in their bodies for the rest of their lives.
**Another example of the influence of the CFR can be seen in the meteoric rise of Henry Kissinger. In 1955, Kissinger was merely another unknown academic who attended a meeting at the Marine Corps School at Quantico, Virginia, hosted by then presidential foreign affairs assistant Nelson Rockefeller. This meeting was the start of a lengthy friendship between the two culminating in a $50,000 outright gift to Kissinger from Rockefeller. Kissinger soon was introduced to David Rockefeller and other prominent CFR members. Through the CFR, Kissinger obtained funding and entree to ranking officials of the Atomic Energy Commission, the three branches of the military, the CIA, and the State Department. He used this access to produce a best-selling book entitled Nuclear Weapons and Foreign Policy, in which he argued that a nuclear war might be 'winnable.' By the time of Nixon's administration, Kissinger was secretary of state, and he remains a formidable force in world affairs.'

Here's the thing that blows my mind. Okay, pay attention when a celebrity or even a business person says something racist or homophobic, people jump on that immediately. But why didn't/don't they jump on these horrifying quotes? It's so silent that you can hear a pin drop. I realize a fake apology would be dropped right away. But surely it'd make the public at least think "I better keep my eyes on you because you're clearly nuts and not trustworthy..."

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2014, 10:25:54 pm »
Here's the thing that blows my mind. Okay, pay attention when a celebrity or even a business person says something racist or homophobic, people jump on that immediately. But why didn't/don't they jump on these horrifying quotes? It's so silent that you can hear a pin drop. I realize a fake apology would be dropped right away. But surely it'd make the public at least think "I better keep my eyes on you because you're clearly nuts and not trustworthy..."

This explains it a bit.

Psychologists help 9/11 Truth Deniers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiSciPYXCY8

And you know in defense of the 1946-1964 - Baby Boom and 1965-1979 - Generation X

We did buy a lot of counter culture albums and did a lot of illegal drugs in protest. It didn't help I guess.

The Dead Kennedys - Holiday in Cambodia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KTsXHXMkJA

Fight The Power -- Public Enemy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PaoLy7PHwk#t=119

Redemption Song -- Bob Marley & The Wailers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNkr86zZaP4

The Clash - Straight to Hell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8u6t_nFufo

Social Distortion-Don't Drag Me Down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYBI7zrbJXQ

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2014, 01:09:36 am »
...when a celebrity or even a business person says something racist or homophobic, people jump on that immediately. But why didn't/don't they jump on these horrifying quotes? It's so silent that you can hear a pin drop.

Been wondering the same thing recently.

I’ve been following the Will Hayden “Sons of Guns” scandal. He is a teevee star suddenly accused of molesting young girls including his co-star daughter 20 years ago.  She immediately appears on Dr. Phil to report one incident 20 years ago that never happened again. More to this story via teh googlez oracle if you really want to know.

The public comments I’m reading are brutal. No trial yet. Just allegations. But because of the nature of these allegations, this man’s life is over, his company is toast, and the show is immediately cancelled.

“As for Will… if he’s found guilty, should be put down like a lame horse.”

“Again if proven guilty they should lock Will up with lifers, who usually all have daughters. And lock him up for life, or strap him in the chair and through the switch.”

“I hope they he gets everything that he deserves.. In my opinion rapist and especially child rapist….. should have all their equipment removed… I mean all of it. shaft, balls everything removed so they can pee sitting down for the rest of their lives. and never be able to rape again.. dull butter knife or dull scissors.. or use that tool they use for bulls or stallions. snip snip snap all done…”

“In those situations where it is proved beyond a reasonable doubt, the death penalty in a painless way is too good of an ending for such……. beings,”

“Raping multiple children should result in hanging/firing squad. I have no sympathy for these people. I’d also include gang rape in hanging/firing squad.”

Now. Compare the response to this story from the Makow site.

Incest Survivor Exposed Illuminati Satanists (Updated)
September 2, 2014

In 1989, on national TV, a courageous young woman exposed the satanic Jewish forebears of the Illuminati who dominate the West.

On May 1, 1989, a "nice Jewish girl", age 29, Vicki Polin  appeared on the Oprah Show and said her family was part of a Satanic cult that dates back to the 1700's.

Although they appear to be upstanding citizens --lawyers, doctors, police officers etc. -- they engage in Satanic ritual human sacrifice, incest and cannibalism, often in synagogues. They drink blood and eat babies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Public response:  *crickets*

People above a certain social class always get a pass in the public eye. The media has a lot to do with it. Prominent people interconnected in a systematic order? Must be a conspiracy theory.

But when media (along with those prominent people that control it) targets someone, then it’s a public free-for-all. The 10 minutes of hate is approved and encouraged by our overlords. Let the dogpile begin!

These guys....

...they're everywhere.

Time for all of us to get out of the orchestra pit.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2014, 04:29:21 am »
 Kissinger the Madman will be leaving earth soon, due to old fart age: and when he is gone the world will morn and I will say:' Good Riddance!'
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2014, 09:35:10 am »

“As for Will… if he’s found guilty, should be put down like a lame horse.”

I disagree with this vindictive approach to dealing with societies problem children simply because it degrades us all.

Many people feel that Hitler and the 3rd Reich dropped the ball when they didn't eradicate the schmuck gobblers from the planet.

The transhumanist approach is vilified on this forum ,but may hold the answer.

Look at Kissingers lack of facial expression and his life story is one of social malfunction and bizarre attempts at getting a nut.

Power is the great aphrodisiac.

Henry A. Kissinger

Wouldn't it be more compassionate and economical to fit the Mental/Moral cripples with an AI computer and just rewire the brain stem to fire pleasure signals with proper behavior?

Honestly the reason I bring this up is the time I spent in AA (20 years) educated me on the fact that Addicts and Perverts had serious issues with getting pleasure from normal activities.

The chances of getting all the perverts, child molesters, maniacs, alcoholics, control freaks, eugenicists,  and dope addicts to straighten up because GOD told them to are slim and none. http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-coffee.html

Figure 1: Reward deficiency syndrome comprises a spectrum of impulsive, compulsive, addictive and personality disorders that are based on a common genetic deficiency in the dopamine D2 receptor, according to the authors. A predictive model based on Bayes's Theorem suggests that an individual who carries the A1 allele for the dopamine D2 receptor has a 74 percent chance of developing one of the disorders of the reward deficiency syndrome (Blum et al  . 1996b). The type of disorder that is manifested by any particular individual is determined by other genetic and environmental factors, which are not yet fully understood.

We believe that these disorders are linked by a common biological substrate, a " hard-wired" system in the brain (consisting of cells and signaling molecules) that provides pleasure in the process of rewarding certain behavior. Consider how people respond positively to safety, warmth and a full stomach. If these needs are threatened or are not being met, we experience discomfort and anxiety. An inborn chemical imbalance that alters the intercellular signaling in the brain's reward process could supplant an individual's feeling of well being with anxiety, anger or a craving for a substance that can alleviate the negative emotions. This chemical imbalance manifests itself as one or more behavioral disorders for which one of us (Blum) has coined the term " reward deficiency syndrome."

This syndrome involves a form of sensory deprivation of the brain's pleasure mechanisms. It can be manifested in relatively mild or severe forms that follow as a consequence of an individual's biochemical inability to derive reward from ordinary, everyday activities. We believe that we have discovered at least one genetic aberration that leads to an alteration in the reward pathways of the brain. It is a variant form of the gene for the dopamine D2 receptor, called the A1 allele. This is the same genetic variant that we previously found to be associated with alcoholism. In this review we shall look at evidence suggesting that the A1 allele is also associated with a spectrum of impulsive, compulsive and addictive behaviors. The concept of a reward deficiency syndrome unites these disorders and may explain how simple genetic anomalies give rise to complex aberrant behavior.

The Biology of Reward
The pleasure and reward system in the brain was discovered by accident in 1954. The American psychologist James Olds was studying the rat brain's alerting process, when he mistakenly placed the electrodes in a part of the limbic system, a group of structures deep within the brain that are generally believed to play a role in emotions. When the brain was wired so that the animal could stimulate this area by pressing a lever, Olds found that the rats would press the lever almost nonstop, as many as 5,000 times an hour. The animals would stimulate themselves to the exclusion of everything else except sleep. They would even endure tremendous pain and hardship for an opportunity to press the lever. Olds had clearly found an area in the limbic system that provided a powerful reward for these animals.

Research on human subjects revealed that the electrical stimulation of some areas of the brain (the medial hypothalamus) produced a feeling of quasi-orgasmic sexual arousal (Olds and Olds 1969). If certain other areas of the brain were stimulated, an individual experienced a type of light-headedness that banished negative thoughts. These discoveries demonstrated that pleasure is a distinct neurological function that is linked to a complex reward and reinforcement system (Hall, Bloom and Olds 1977). 

Reward Deficiency Syndrome
Kenneth Blum, John G. Cull, Eric R. Braverman and David E. Comings
http://www.lifeskillsu.org/campus/campus_key/rdj/reward_deficiency.html
Early attachment between infant and caregiver has been considered essential for survival in the human species.14 Attachment theory provided a widely used framework for explaining influences of early social experiences on normal and problematic development of personality.15 Ainsworth and colleagues3 devised an experimental procedure, the Strange Situation, and described marked individual differences in infants' coping with the stress elicited by the two brief separations from the caregiver. The three basic, coherently organized patterns of infant behavior after reunion (secure, insecure-avoidant, insecure-resistant, see Methods) have been regarded as adaptations to the experienced differences in caregiving.16 About 15% of infants in non-clinical, low-risk and up to 80% in high-social-risk (eg maltreated) populations were difficult to fit in the three established categories. These 'atypical' infants showed incoherent, contradictory behavior in the presence of the caregiver as if their behavioral strategy collapsed under the stress of the Strange Situation

His theory of stemmers.
http://www.starchiefpress.com/articles/article31.html
"It all has to do with how much of your brain is functioning," he insists. "Scientific evidence is very clear that about all you really need to survive is a brain stem...your reptile brain."
 Around here we call those obviously running on little or no more than brain stem...we call them stemmers. Basically, they’re lizards in sheep’s clothing...."
In Part II: Stemmers, and the future of The American Experiment. Bilderberg, The Council On Foreign Relations, The Trilateral Commission...with the Nation so poised for martial law to usher in the New World Order, is there even time to identify America’s intellectual nadir for public evaluation of solutions, or will "My Pet Goat" herald our oblivion after all?

Svali - Whale
www.whale.to/b/svali.html
Secret Vatican Catacombs, Child Sacrifices, Mind Control: Svali, Involved In U.S. Illuminati ... Chapter 15: Core splits, Denial programming, the last Five Steps of ...

This woman pointed out to me the fact that all the Abrahamic Religions are Schmuck
gobblers and threaten the rest of the world with the nuclear annihilation (ultimate psycho orgasm).
The BIGGEST phallus on the planet is an ICBM and using it is the ultimate act of RAPE.

The Rape of Innocence
Female & Male Genital Mutilation in the USA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QTfrLWfl6k

Hitler learns he could have stretched his foreskin instead of being circumcised
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFIlGwlHqi8

When Criminals and Victims Meet, Both Parties Can Benefit
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/when-criminals-and-victims-meet-both-parties-can-benefit/

Doctor Discovers the 'Orgasmatron'
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Living/story?id=235788&

Russian general on the Jewry
http://youtu.be/OyW-dHfxZn0?t=5m39s

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2014, 11:09:15 am »

http://youtu.be/0jFtXG4fC5A?t=11m6s
Think about all the Vets coming back from deployment and getting jobs as Policemen.
These guys get real depressed unless they go kick someones teeth in.

http://youtu.be/CSrmpW7Ino4?t=12s
The Drug Cartel guys that are being released after serving a couple years and getting out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwoMSgWcC4A
I was a street Racer and that is my fix. I know what I'm saying.
My Brain stem is permanently messed up and only feels right after a
session on some suicide machine with the hammer down.
Stay off bikes, my lifestyle today.
Then there is those Insatiable Women and LGBT whatevers .
Porn stimulates sex addicts the same way drugs excite drug addicts
http://www.modvive.com/2014/07/12/porn-stimulates-sex-addicts-way-drugs-excite-drug-addicts/

There is no hunting like the hunting of man,
and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it,
never care for anything else thereafter.

Ernest Hemingway

http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-addmonst.html

It isn't bad to want to feel good. It isn't wrong to want to get high. We need to get high. We have a real genuine need to get high, just as real as our need for food. If we don't, or can't, get high, we go into depression. It is, sadly, just very harmful to our bodies to use chemicals to change how we feel, to get high. (I say sadly, because it really would be convenient if we really could get high on drugs forever, without the down side.) And it is sad to keep trying the same old thing, again and again, like playing some old worn-out broken record, when it isn't getting us high any more.

People say, "Well, if it happened once, it can happen again." Nope. Not necessarily. We only get those virgin highs once. A "virgin high" is the high you get the first time you take a particular drug. It is often much higher than anything you will ever get from that drug again. Apparently, our bodies can build up a drug tolerance almost instantly.

After that, we can get trapped in situations where we are feeling really bad, but think that something like a drug will make us feel better, that it will kill our pain some more. The odd thing is, in spite of the fact that we use tons of drugs to kill our pains, drugs are actually rotten pain-killers. They really are. Now I know full well that a non-addict can get hit with a fat dose of morphine and feel absolutely no pain at all for a while. But if you keep on using that drug, then it stops working, and won't kill your pain any more. Ah yes, it's called developing a tolerance. You end up still in pain, just feeding a habit. That's really a rotten pain killer. And we all know all about that.

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2014, 11:40:14 am »
Then there is those Insatiable Men, Women and LGBT whatevers .
Porn stimulates sex addicts the same way drugs excite drug addicts
http://www.modvive.com/2014/07/12/porn-stimulates-sex-addicts-way-drugs-excite-drug-addicts/
I've been around the 12 step scene and that is no place to go for a normal date.

Accused soldier says he's ‘addicted to killing'
http://www.armytimes.com/article/20121113/NEWS/211130326/Accused-soldier-says-he-s-8216-addicted-killing-
WILMINGTON, Del. — A soldier charged with kidnapping, raping and murdering a local woman last year is now claiming
in a letter that he killed innocent men, women and children overseas and that his combat service got him "addicted to killing people."
The letter begins with Smith writing that he is "in tears and pain and I can't seem to stop."
Then, after writing about how the horrors of combat changed him,
"Anyway! That is enough about me. Oh! By the way talking about God isn't bull(expletive) dad."

There is no hunting like the hunting of man,
and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it,
never care for anything else thereafter.

Ernest Hemingway

http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-addmonst.html

It isn't bad to want to feel good. It isn't wrong to want to get high. We need to get high. We have a real genuine need to get high, just as real as our need for food. If we don't, or can't, get high, we go into depression. It is, sadly, just very harmful to our bodies to use chemicals to change how we feel, to get high. (I say sadly, because it really would be convenient if we really could get high on drugs forever, without the down side.) And it is sad to keep trying the same old thing, again and again, like playing some old worn-out broken record, when it isn't getting us high any more.

People say, "Well, if it happened once, it can happen again." Nope. Not necessarily. We only get those virgin highs once. A "virgin high" is the high you get the first time you take a particular drug. It is often much higher than anything you will ever get from that drug again. Apparently, our bodies can build up a drug tolerance almost instantly.

After that, we can get trapped in situations where we are feeling really bad, but think that something like a drug will make us feel better, that it will kill our pain some more. The odd thing is, in spite of the fact that we use tons of drugs to kill our pains, drugs are actually rotten pain-killers. They really are. Now I know full well that a non-addict can get hit with a fat dose of morphine and feel absolutely no pain at all for a while. But if you keep on using that drug, then it stops working, and won't kill your pain any more. Ah yes, it's called developing a tolerance. You end up still in pain, just feeding a habit. That's really a rotten pain killer. And we all know all about that.

Wouldn't it be more compassionate and economical to fit the Mental/Moral cripples with an AI computer and just rewire the brain stem to fire pleasure signals with proper behavior?

Honestly the reason I bring this up is the time I spent around AA (20 years) educated me on the fact that Addicts and Perverts had serious issues with getting pleasure from normal activities.

The chances of getting all the perverts, child molesters, maniacs, alcoholics, control freaks, eugenicists,  and dope addicts to straighten up because GOD told them to are slim and none. http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-coffee.html

Offline chris jones

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2014, 02:45:29 pm »
 Hi Jerry.
 Im going to try and concentrate on one issue, killing.
 I met troopers who crossed the line, we called them kill crazy.
 I won't make excuses for these guys nor do I have the ability to get into their heads and explain why.
 THEN there are the folks sitting behind their oak desks, suited up, perfumed, pushing the buttons, wacking out populations, using these guys to have their mental power orgasm.
 Kissinger is one of those guys, he doesn't push one button he pumps a panel of them.
 The division is in evidence, over 100,000 Nam vets committed suicide..I can't speak for these guys, may they RIP, but I can hazard a guess that many of them were in situations that demanded kill or be killed, some may have freaked out and gone to far( crossed thee line)  If this be the case the number of suicides, if explored , may indicate a good percent couldn't live with their actions.  Honorable men who have been in combat didn't get a thrill out of it, many a tear was shed.

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2014, 04:16:46 pm »
Some page claiming to cure the Reward Deficiency Syndrome
http://www.torquerelease.com.au/Reward-Deficiency-Syndrome.htm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Chris,

I know what your talking about my friend.

The problem is our vets and many other folks have PTSD and an assortment of other chemical imbalance issues.

Kissinger is just the example we have going on this thread.

He was one of the movers and shakers of the 20th century  for a reason.

He created the Petrodollar scheme which is a mixed bag for sure but that work of statesmanship and economics was ingenious. 

And,  I grant you the homicidal and genocidal tendencies of his were a big character flaw.

But, do we have to throw the baby out with the bathwater?

I have been mean and ready to go kill crazy from day one and have spent a lot of time trying to figure out why.

I was the little kid that tortures small animals and life only became bearable when I found a bag of weed at the age of eleven.

I stayed stoned as much as possible until it didn't work anymore and I started with the spontaneous assaulting again about the age of 22.

Then I went to the AA because that is what the television said to do.

There, I met the Pedo Homos right off the wagon. I never did get into that it disgusts me.

But, They usually were the ones most active and giving  in the charity work.

I also met a lot of Vets with violence issues and they used drugs to stop from killing.

I did meet the woman of my nightmares there and realized

some them get off on screwing over men more than the screwing itself. Rape Victims pretty much all the time.

But, that woman has been an excellent mother to our 3 children and 6 grandchildren.

My last Female AA Woman was beautiful, incredible conversationalist,  intelligent and well educated.

She was also a sex addict, habitual self mutilator, ate a lot my oxycodone, and got off on getting me SWAT Teamed. (Attempted Murder by Proxy)

I could go on about all the wonderful psychopathic perverts and killers I've known and loved including myself and members of my own family but I'll spare the reader that.

My point is: Wouldn't it benefit society at large to rewire these evil geniuses (for the cost of a cellphone probably) and just have sophisticated enough software that monitored the

our chemical balance so that when the bad thought patterns started forming we just smile and see Jesus? Sounds like science fiction but it is probably already done.

http://www.lifeskillsu.org/campus/campus_key/rdj/reward_deficiency.html
Quote:
Research on human subjects revealed that the electrical stimulation of some areas of the brain (the medial hypothalamus) produced a feeling of quasi-orgasmic sexual arousal (Olds and Olds 1969). If certain other areas of the brain were stimulated, an individual experienced a type of light-headedness that banished negative thoughts. These discoveries demonstrated that pleasure is a distinct neurological function that is linked to a complex reward and reinforcement system (Hall, Bloom and Olds 1977). 

The Rape of Innocence
Female & Male Genital Mutilation in the USA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QTfrLWfl6k

This woman (Patricia) pointed out to me the fact that all the Abrahamic Religions

threaten the rest of the world with the nuclear annihilation (ultimate psycho orgasm).

The BIGGEST phallus on the planet is an ICBM and using it is the ultimate act of RAPE.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2014, 05:12:19 pm »
 You may get flack from some folks,                 but- I appreciate your being honest.
        My truth about Henry is not in line with yours.
The petro dollar deal, it gave the juice to the dollar, no doubt. It also gave supreme power to oil rich nations, in every sense of the word.
        In the 60's Nam was rocking along, so was debt........JFK took on the FED,w/ silver backing..that didn't get far,  remember, JFK was going to stop the war in Nam as well-(debt). These two steps would have made a difference, he was wacked out.
     Will petro $ stay on top, thats a question......Had JFK not been snuffed would we be in better shape.

Preparing for the Collapse of the Petrodollar System – Part 2
ftmdaily.com/preparing-for-the-collapse-of-the-petr...

Learn about the decline of the U.S. gold standard and the rise of the Petrodollar system under Nixon and Kissinger. This article will open your eyes.
Petrodollar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petrodollar

Petrodollar refers to United States dollars earned through the sale of its petroleum (oil) to another country. Contents. 1 Origin; 2 Financial impact; 3 Alternative ...
‎Origin - ‎Financial impact - ‎Alternative meanings - ‎See also
Petrodollars | Surrendering Islam
surrenderingislam.com/surrendering.../petrodollars

Enriching Saudi Arabia would provide a slush fund for CIA covert operations but would also serve a double purpose, characterised by Kissinger as “petro-dollar ...
The Collapse Of The Kissinger Rothschild 1971 NWO ...
politicalvelcraft.org/.../the-collapse-of-the-kissinger-...

04/01/2014 - Therefore, in the interim, the Petrodollar must be preserved because without a sound dollar, the US military will be limited in its ability to impose ...
History on the petro dollar. | Alternative - Before It's News
beforeitsnews.com/.../history-on-the-petro-dollar-25...

President Richard M. Nixon and his globalist sidekick, Secretary of State, Henry Kissinger, knew that their destruction of the international gold standard under the Bretton Woods arrangement would cause a decline in the artificial global demand of the U.S. dollar. Maintaining this "artificial dollar demand" was vital if the United States were to continue expanding its "welfare and warfare" spending.

In a series of meetings, the United States — represented by then U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger — and the Saudi royal family made a powerful agreement. (Several authors have worked to compile data on the origins of the petrodollar system, some exhaustively, including: Richard Duncan, William R. Clark, David E. Spiro, Charles Goyette and F. William Engdahl).

According to the agreement, the United States would offer military protection for Saudi Arabia’s oil fields. The U.S. also agreed to provide the Saudis with weapons, and perhaps most importantly, guaranteed protection from Israel.

The Saudi royal family knew a good deal when they saw one. They were more than happy to accept American weapons and a U.S. guarantee to restrain attacks from neighboring Israel.

Naturally, the Saudis wondered how much was all of this U.S. military muscle was going to cost…

What exactly did the United States want in exchange for their weapons and military protection?

The Americans laid out their terms. They were simple, and two-fold.

1) The Saudis must agree to price all of their oil sales in U.S. dollars only. (In other words, the Saudis were to refuse all other currencies, except the U.S. dollar, as payment for their oil exports.)

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2014, 01:10:41 am »

Ya Chris I thought it out about the petro dollar.
My  cousin as well as a lot of other Americans invested in US oil leases in the '60s and '70s and really got shit on because of the petrodollar scam.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2014, 06:57:56 pm »

Ya Chris I thought it out about the petro dollar.
My  cousin as well as a lot of other Americans invested in US oil leases in the '60s and '70s and really got shit on because of the petrodollar scam.
             Hang on, I had to mention this.
             I use to watch this show, Rod Serling's- twighlight Zone.
Amazing guy,  reminds me of Lewis Carroll..The reality shocks people, so how do ya get them thinking..These guys had a gift.
  A background of a man determined to get out a message.
Anti-War Activist, Television Personality, Screenwriter, Author (1924–1975)
QUICK FACTS

NAME
Rod Serling
OCCUPATION
Anti-War Activist, Television Personality, Screenwriter, Author

Emmy Award–winning television and film writer Rod Serling created and hosted the sci-fi fantasy series The Twilight Zone and co-wrote Planet of the Apes.
IN THESE GROUPS
“Good writing, like wine, has to age well, and my stuff has been momentarily adequate.”
—Rod Serling
Synopsis
Rod Serling was born December 25, 1924, in Syracuse, New York. In 1955, he won his first Emmy, for writing the TV business drama Patterns. In 1959, he turned to the sci-fi fantasy genre, with The Twilight Zone. In 1968, he co-wrote the screenplay for Planet of the Apes. Serling died in Rochester, New York, on June 28, 1975. Over the course of his career, he wrote 252 scripts and won six Emmys.
Early Years
Television writer and producer Rod Serling was born Rodman Edward Serling on December 25, 1924, to a Jewish family in Syracuse, New York. When Serling was 2 years old, he and his family moved to the quiet college town of Binghamton, where his dad Sam opened a grocery store.
After graduating from Binghamton High School, Serling enlisted in the U.S. Army during World War II, with the aim of fighting the Nazis in Europe. Contrary to his intention, he ended up becoming a paratrooper in the Pacific theater. During the war, Serling was injured in his knee and wrist at the Battle of Leyte in the Philippines. He was sent home with a Purple Heart and emotional battle scars that would haunt him for the rest of his days.

To compound matters, Serling's return from the war was followed by the devastating loss of his father, who died suddenly of a heart attack. His traumatic experiences would later serve as inspiration for his writing. After the war, Serling attended Antioch College in Ohio.
In 1948 Serling moved to New York City and entered the work world as a struggling freelance radio writer. In 1955, he branched out into television script writing with the TV business drama Patterns. Patterns earned Serling his first Emmy Award.
Serling's second Emmy win came a year later, with the 1956 production of Requiem for a Heavyweight, starring Jack Palance. During the late 1950s, Serling fought the CBS network when they insisted on editing his controversial scripts. CBS got its way and heavily revised his script about lynching, entitled A Town Has Turned to Dust, and another about corruption in a labor union, called The Rank and File. Instead of continuing to fight inevitable censorship, in 1959 Serling turned from realism to the sci-fi fantasy genre, with the iconic series The Twilight Zone. Not only did Serling write the series, but he was also the face of it, serving as its on-screen narrator. The Twilight Zone ran until 1964 and garnered Serling his third Emmy.
In 1968, Serling co-wrote the screenplay for the original movie version of Planet of the Apes. After a stint of screenwriting, he returned to television writing in 1970.
Serling spent his later career hosting Rod Serling's Night Gallery and teaching screenwriting at Ithaca College. Over the course of his career, Serling wrote an estimated 252 scripts and won a total of six Emmys.

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2014, 07:14:11 pm »
"Amazing guy,  reminds me of Lewis Carroll..The reality shocks people, so how do ya get them thinking..These guys had a gift.
  A background of a man determined to get out a message."

I bet most folks who are "awake"  were sci-fi fans as youngsters. I know I've read a lot.  Pattern Recognition, I guess.

Offline BlackRoses

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2014, 07:25:56 pm »
"Amazing guy,  reminds me of Lewis Carroll..The reality shocks people, so how do ya get them thinking..These guys had a gift.
  A background of a man determined to get out a message."

I bet most folks who are "awake"  were sci-fi fans as youngsters. I know I've read a lot.  Pattern Recognition, I guess.

Same here. The Twilight Zone was one of my favorite series there during my teenage years. I must say I'm surprised if it's still airing anywhere because the show made you think in general. It wasn't just 30 minutes of bull*hit that required no thinking, no feeling of what you just watched. I caught Monsters are Due on Maple Street and I literally got goosebumps from the entire end scene

Alien #1: Understand the procedure now? Just stop a few of their machines, and radios, and telephones, and lawnmowers, throw them into darkness for a few hours and then, sit back and watch the pattern.
Alien #2: And this pattern is always the same?
Alien #1: With few variations. They pick the most dangerous enemy they can find. And it's themselves. All we need do is sit back and watch.
Alien #2: Then I take it that this place- This "Maple Street" is not unique?
Alien #1: By no means. The world is full of Maple Streets. And we'll go from one to the other and let them destroy themselves. One to the other...One to the other...One to the other...

Closing Narration)
Narrator: The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices, to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill and suspicion can destroy, and a thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own - for the children, and the children yet unborn. And the pity of it is that these things cannot be confined to the Twilight Zone.

I'd really like to rewatch the entire series again and see how it parallels to real life in 2014. Rod Serling and the rest of the Twilight Zone writers definitely had a gift.

Edit: Is anybody familiar with Alfred Hitchcock Presents episode called "The Blessington Method"? It stars Dick York. I believe it's on youtube if anybody wants to watch it. The first time I watched that episode I had a very unsettled feeling because it made me think of what's going on now except in the episode it's concentrated on older people. They had pills to make you feel better. Death by "accidental submersion" is one of the death scenarios mentioned in the episode and I couldn't help comparing it to the strange deaths going on in current times.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2014, 08:30:12 pm »
 Please GOD; take this dope named HK off the planet and we will all sleep better... ;)

in my humble opinion this fool should be left alone to die in his own torment...!
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline chris jones

« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2014, 09:27:38 pm »
Ironic isn't it, to hit on the truth these guys had to step into fantasy land to hit a nerve.
  Kissinger is a reality, insanely clever psychopath. Justification, methodry,-answers and action for the royal mobbers.
           The hatchet man, the crew needed a freak without a soul to make their dream come to fruitation.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2014, 12:50:56 pm »
[ building of the Kissinger "Legacy" - maybe he's going to hell soon .... ]

http://www2.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB487/
KISSINGER CONSIDERED ATTACK ON CUBA FOLLOWING ANGOLA INCURSION

"I think we are going to have to smash Castro," Kissinger tells President Ford

New Book Reveals Contingency Planning for "Clobbering" Cuba

National Security Archive Electronic Briefing Book No. 487
Posted October 1, 2014

For more information contact:
 Peter Kornbluh - 202/374 7281, [email protected]

Washington, DC, October 1, 2014 – Secretary of State Henry Kissinger ordered a series of secret contingency plans that included airstrikes and mining of Cuban harbors in the aftermath of Fidel Castro's decision to send Cuban forces into Angola in late 1975, according to declassified documents made public today for the first time. "If we decide to use military power it must succeed. There should be no halfway measures," Kissinger instructed General George Brown of the Joint Chiefs of Staff during a high-level meeting of national security officials on March 24, 1976, that included then Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld. "I think we are going to have to smash Castro," Kissinger told President Ford. "We probably can't do it before the [1976 presidential] elections." "I agree," the president responded.

The story of Kissinger's Cuban contingency planning was published today in a new book, Back Channel to Cuba: The Hidden History of Negotiations Between Washington and Havana, co-authored by American University professor William M. LeoGrande and Peter Kornbluh who directs the National Security Archive's Cuba Documentation Project. Research for the book, which reveals the surprising and untold history of bilateral efforts towards rapprochement and reconciliation, draws on hundreds of formerly secret records obtained by the authors. The documents detailing Kissinger's Cuban contingency planning in 1976 were obtained by Kornbluh through a Freedom of Information Act request to the Gerald R. Ford Presidential Library.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2014, 12:56:08 pm »
[ building of the Kissinger "Legacy" - maybe he's going to hell soon .... ]

LOL

Yes his final residence will be a lot hotter than where he's at now. 

He will miss the good people on this earth.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Online Al Bundy

« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2014, 01:18:58 pm »
"I think we are going to have to smash Castro," Kissinger told President Ford. "We probably can't do it before the [1976 presidential] elections." "I agree," the president responded."

And ? What this really means ?