Author Topic: Obama is doing some warmongering  (Read 1865 times)

Offline jerryweaver

Offline chris jones

Re: Obama is doing some warmongering
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2014, 10:05:11 pm »
  Perpetual war.
  Hey Jerry, I can't remember a time when the US gov wasn't at war. Let me know if I'm wrong OK, WWII, Korea, the Cold War, Vietnam, War on Drugs, War on Terrorists..ETC. Doesn't it make ya wonder when the last time was -we were at peace.
 God have mercy on the innocents, dupes, cannon fodder.
I was raised in a extreme right wing home.  My father was x military, my brother was a green Beret. We were having coffee, I was a youngster, the conversation was about the military as  usual, I worked up the courage to ask about civilian casualtys. My bother said so what, my father smashed his fist on the table pissed off I had the mucken audacity to give a twit about civilians wacked out..
 I was dipped, but the other side of the coin even then I was deep down baffled, though I couldn't openly have an opinion. I compare my younger years, all the Mill training, mind dipping, prepped for mill service, white glove inspections, etc- boot camp was a walk in the park. 
 The thing is though I didn't realize it at the time, they did not take my soul,the doubt- it was always there contemplating, wispering to me.
My point is, I was raised in family setting that considered WAR a method of depopulation, despite their regimentation they didn't pull it off with me..I came around to a definitve conclusion in the midst of  a war zone, hell of a moment of truth... Ya know what, my soul won..HEY-So did you and the posters on this site. MR OBAMA has an agenda to follow, he was a perfect replacement muppet for GWB.  batallions of suckling protect this muppet.
  My the lord have mercy on this nation, those who have been genocided, and Americans sons who gave their lives.
I do pray, in my own way, and trust me,I do so daily in hope the people of this nation come to the realization thaye have been maniplated/ deceived...Rant over guys. I could go on for pages, but you folks know the deal.
  Jerry, I't will all come back here USA, tell me it hasn't already.

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2014, 10:42:06 pm »
Chris, the theory that if it wasn't Anglo American Establishment taking the initiative on war then another group would and we would be on the other end of the stick probably has some merit. Trouble and War has been the way of man from early history. Problem is today we can do it on an industrial scale and that means the future of this planet on this timeline is in the balance. Best Regards My Friend.

FWIW I had this same dream this morning and found this in the afternoon.

http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dreamdb/dreambase_1_0_closed/miscellaneous/2447_Vision_and_Explanation_of_The_New_Earth

Washington (CNN) -- It's time to go after ISIS in Iraq and Syria, President Barack Obama said Wednesday night in a nationally televised address intended to sell stepped-up military efforts to a war-weary public.
Announcing a broad campaign against the Sunni jihadists who have rampaged from Syria across northern Iraq, Obama announced an escalated U.S. military role as part of a strategy that includes building an international coalition to support Iraqi ground forces and perhaps troops from other allies.
U.S. airstrikes have been hitting the jihadists in Iraq. Those strikes will be expanded to ISIS targets in Syria, Obama said.
"I have made it clear that we will hunt down terrorists who threaten our country, wherever they are," he said. "That means I will not hesitate to take action against ISIL in Syria, as well as Iraq. This is a core principle of my presidency: if you threaten America, you will find no safe haven."

http://www.cnn.com/

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2014, 10:44:52 pm »
  Perpetual war.
  Hey Jerry, I can't remember a time when the US gov wasn't at war. Let me know if I'm wrong OK, WWII, Korea, the Cold War, Vietnam, War on Drugs, War on Terrorists..ETC. Doesn't it make ya wonder when the last time was -we were at peace.
 God have mercy on the innocents, dupes, cannon fodder.
I was raised in a extreme right wing home.  My father was x military, my brother was a green Beret. We were having coffee, I was a youngster, the conversation was about the military as  usual, I worked up the courage to ask about civilian casualtys. My bother said so what, my father smashed his fist on the table pissed off I had the mucken audacity to give a twit about civilians wacked out..
 I was dipped, but the other side of the coin even then I was deep down baffled, though I couldn't openly have an opinion. I compare my younger years, all the Mill training, mind dipping, prepped for mill service, white glove inspections, etc- boot camp was a walk in the park. 
 The thing is though I didn't realize it at the time, they did not take my soul,the doubt- it was always there contemplating, wispering to me.
My point is, I was raised in family setting that considered WAR a method of depopulation, despite their regimentation they didn't pull it off with me..I came around to a definitve conclusion in the midst of  a war zone, hell of a moment of truth... Ya know what, my soul won..HEY-So did you and the posters on this site. MR OBAMA has an agenda to follow, he was a perfect replacement muppet for GWB.  batallions of suckling protect this muppet.
  My the lord have mercy on this nation, those who have been genocided, and Americans sons who gave their lives.
I do pray, in my own way, and trust me,I do so daily in hope the people of this nation come to the realization thaye have been maniplated/ deceived...Rant over guys. I could go on for pages, but you folks know the deal.
  Jerry, I't will all come back here USA, tell me it hasn't already.

God bless ya Chris and thanks for sharing.
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2014, 12:21:51 am »

Offline chris jones

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2014, 02:50:01 pm »
 Hi Jerry, sure I would like to see this come about again.
 [b]Who will enforce this law, that is the grabber.[/b]
   I'd give a pint of blood to see the world at peace.
Banning Wars would surely  be the LIl peoples dreamscape.. w/ good reason, they are the only ones paying the price, blood & money.
  I'm not knocking the concept of banning war, in fact I'll sign the petition.
*Human nature gets in the middle of this, who is going to call the shots, make the decisions. Looking back,Let's face it, the United Nations was less effective than Elmer Fudd at  the helm.
 The rat bastards on high are determined to control, call it the NWO or whatever fits, the have and the have nots.
I hate saying this & it may seem I'm a tad cynical but it wouldn't take a WWIII to bring down this nation or others, there are other methods of control, enslavement and population reduction etc.
  I'm for peace, that said, who will enforce it.....