Author Topic: Top Whistleblower Leaks Critical Information that Will Anger You to the Core… A  (Read 2738 times)

Offline Lisa Haven

• Avid research analysis with Christian perspective
    • Reality Of Christ

On the latest Infowars Report a top whistleblower, William Binney, who is a former technical leader of intelligence for the NSA, shares his latest truth on fake cell phone towers being scattered throughout the country that are being used to track your every move. This covert operation is being done under the radar and right under the noses of the American people. Here is the breaking story….

Click Link to Read More:http://b4in.info/sfWy

Offline BlackRoses

I'm cheating by copying and pasting something I just wrote out.

"So many things are hard to break and this is on that list. The conditioning has been swallowed that deeply. "I'm not doing anything wrong so I don't care what they see." "Only bad people have something to hide." "I don't want anything bad to happen so track away." "I'm boring so they're probably bored watching me." It really makes me want to tear my hair out because I compare it to a battered spouse. You'll accept any and all shit and you'll make excuses for it. You'll fall for the con of you need me more than I need you."

Offline Lisa Haven

• Avid research analysis with Christian perspective
    • Reality Of Christ
Thanks for the info.