Author Topic: Impeach Obama? Demigods don't get impeached.  (Read 3425 times)

Offline chris jones

Impeach Obama? Demigods don't get impeached.
« on: July 31, 2014, 03:17:58 pm »

SC: C. MOODY
During a floor speech on Wednesday night, Texas Democratic Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee voiced her opposition to the House Republican lawsuit against President Barack Obama and said that Democrats had never moved to impeach former President George W. Bush when he was in office.

“A historical fact that President Bush pushed this nation into a war that had little to do with apprehending terrorists,” Jackson Lee said. “We did not seek an impeachment of President Bush, because as an executive, he had his authority. President Obama has the authority.”

S.Jackson says---------In effect these muppets can do whatever they muken please to.

It's an odd thing for Jackson Lee to say, because it was just six years ago that she helped lead a movement to impeach Bush by co-sponsoring a bill accusing him of high crimes and misdemeanors.

View photo
.Copy of 2008 resolution to impeach President George W. Bush. (Library of Congress)
Copy of 2008 resolution to impeach President George W. Bush. (Library of Congress)
“She misspoke,” Jackson Lee’s spokesman Mike McQuerry told Yahoo News on Thursday morning. He declined to elaborate on what she meant to say.
                         GOP   VS     DEMS..? same team, same game plan
Some members of the GOP conference have stoked talk of impeachment, but House Speaker John Boehner has said there are no plans to pursue it. However, last night the House approved a lawsuit against the president, voting 225-201 to force him to carry out provisions in the 2010 health care law that his administration has postponed. Democrats say Republicans are using it merely as an election-year political ploy, because they know an impeachment effort would not succeed.

Offline BlackRoses

Re: Impeach Obama? Demigods don't get impeached.
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 07:11:22 pm »
"She misspoke,” Jackson Lee’s spokesman Mike McQuerry told Yahoo News"

It must disappoint them so very much that people aren't as dumb as they think they are. I bet they expected a bunch of head nodding and "Yep, that's the truth!" And I bet they got everything but what they expected.

"GOP   VS     DEMS..? same team, same game plan"

That is why I make a point of pointing this out on other sites I go to. The same blueprints are being followed. They're not stupid or clueless. Everything they're doing is in the blueprints. People just wrongly assume those blueprints have something good in it for them.

Offline BlackRoses

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 07:58:47 pm »
"She misspoke,” Jackson Lee’s spokesman Mike McQuerry told Yahoo News"

It must disappoint them so very much that people aren't as dumb as they think they are. I bet they expected a bunch of head nodding and "Yep, that's the truth!" And I bet they got everything but what they expected.

"GOP   VS     DEMS..? same team, same game plan"

That is why I make a point of pointing this out on other sites I go to. The same blueprints are being followed. They're not stupid or clueless. Everything they're doing is in the blueprints. People just wrongly assume those blueprints have something good in it for them.

And feel free to use this argument as well: "Or am I just flat out wrong? I thought everybody would want to put priorities in check. It'd make sense to do that. But now I honestly think some of you just enjoy this *hit show. No matter how lousy everything gets, you can still act like you're on the Jerry Springer Show: Republicans versus Democrats edition. Nothing ever gets accomplished that's positive. We just have a bunch of *issing contests going on while on stage, people that enjoy acting like trash. Go on and do it. "You're a racist!" We'll, you're just a dumb*ss Democrat!" "I bet you're in the KKK! How you like having your uncle being your daddy too? Bunch of inbred hicks." So on and so forth. It's useless. I have no patience for this *hit anymore."

Truth be told I have no idea if Jerry Springers show is still on. I just remember it was highly watched and talked about a good number of years ago. Maybe people will know the reference and get what you're trying to say. Maybe they'll look at you like you're crazy. Maybe they'll be pissed off because you're not taking a side. I had that said to me not that long ago. And I said I took a side...side of the truth.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2014, 10:37:40 am »
Hi S.
          The pretence of - it's the other guys fault.
Bush blamed non existant WMD's/Iraq-Obama blamed Bush for our troubles & of course now Oby lays blame on congress.
 & ( all the sh**t in between) then onto the GOP verses the DEMS.
  I have a cousin, well educated, professional & good hearted gal etc.
   But,She will not accept the 2 party are but  1 - following the same blueprint. 
   Sadly, for she is wise to the many deceptions played out. (I did get that far with her).
   My point is, despite the fact the evidence is obvious,  the person is intelligent, educated etc. many are still of the mindset there is a  Gov   divided simply by their party affiliations.

Offline Anon27

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2014, 11:33:03 am »
You know, I've been thinking this through, and I gotta give you all credit.

I was in the mindset that celebrities are untouchable, barring a Bernie Madoff blunder,
so what's the point in attempting to hold leaders accountable.

I know accountability is a missing ingredient in a monopolized world,
but because of the cult of celebrity, usually bite my lip and think it is what it is.
...And that's a huge part of the problem.

I know virtually nothing of Obama in terms of his responsibility.

He may be the scapegoat.
He may be out of control.
He may be misunderstood.

One thing I've accepted is that whether you f**ks are right or wrong involving President Obama,
we need to try and cultivate accountability so white collar cronies can't run rough shod.

And, unlike the closeted authoritarians, you people ripped Bush no differently.
"Thanks to technological progress,
Big Brother can now be almost as omnipresent as God."

- Aldous Huxley

Offline chris jones

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2014, 05:20:21 pm »
You know, I've been thinking this through, and I gotta give you all credit.

I was in the mindset that celebrities are untouchable, barring a Bernie Madoff blunder,
so what's the point in attempting to hold leaders accountable.

I know accountability is a missing ingredient in a monopolized world,
but because of the cult of celebrity, usually bite my lip and think it is what it is.
...And that's a huge part of the problem.

I know virtually nothing of Obama in terms of his responsibility.

He may be the scapegoat.
He may be out of control.
He may be misunderstood.

One thing I've accepted is that whether you f**ks are right or wrong involving President Obama,
we need to try and cultivate accountability so white collar cronies can't run rough shod.
And, unlike the closeted authoritarians, you people ripped Bush no differently.
Can you expand on the above highlighted remarks...Thanks.

Offline BlackRoses

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2014, 08:34:00 pm »
Hi S.
          The pretence of - it's the other guys fault.
Bush blamed non existant WMD's/Iraq-Obama blamed Bush for our troubles & of course now Oby lays blame on congress.
 & ( all the sh**t in between) then onto the GOP verses the DEMS.
  I have a cousin, well educated, professional & good hearted gal etc.
   But,She will not accept the 2 party are but  1 - following the same blueprint. 
   Sadly, for she is wise to the many deceptions played out. (I did get that far with her).
   My point is, despite the fact the evidence is obvious,  the person is intelligent, educated etc. many are still of the mindset there is a  Gov   divided simply by their party affiliations.

It seems so simple but it's so complicated. I really do think this is the key. If the ideals about political parties could be shattered like glass, I really think that's the key to it all. That was something else I said. I compared it to having concrete around your ankle while you're in the middle of *hit creek trying to swim your way out. I believe people can talk about the scandals, point out the corruption until their blue in the face. If a person is still clinging to a party or politician like it's their security blanket, they'll keep on denying and finger pointing. The door has to be thrown open for all to be shown.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2014, 08:42:04 pm »
 Hi S.       Yes.. Bumped. 

Offline chris jones

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2014, 08:50:21 pm »

Didn't get a responce, but  OK,        just to say in order to get to the core group (elites) the muppets have to be exposed.

Offline Anon27

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2014, 09:19:29 am »

The trendy folks who fly the progressive flag have no consistency.

When it comes to torture, foreign policy, bailouts, etc...
They are only butthurt when the other team does it.

When their team goes to work, they are eerily silent.

So I'm claiming many are intellectually dishonest and pretend to be ethical.
Look at their hell no reaction with the Bush Gang...And now, with their mob behaving similarly, we don't hear a peep.

These are the folks who pretend to have ethical frameworks,
but in reality they do not have principles and are closeted authoritarians.

- Aldous Huxley

Offline Anon27

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2014, 09:27:18 am »
Didn't get a responce, but  OK,        just to say in order to get to the core group (elites) the muppets have to be exposed.

In order for that to happen, people need to make principles universal.

Without that consistency, we (the majority) get the leaders we deserve.

- Aldous Huxley

Offline BlackRoses

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2014, 08:27:17 pm »
The trendy folks who fly the progressive flag have no consistency.

When it comes to torture, foreign policy, bailouts, etc...
They are only butthurt when the other team does it.

When their team goes to work, they are eerily silent.

So I'm claiming many are intellectually dishonest and pretend to be ethical.
Look at their hell no reaction with the Bush Gang...And now, with their mob behaving similarly, we don't hear a peep.

These are the folks who pretend to have ethical frameworks,
but in reality they do not have principles and are closeted authoritarians.

Sports team mentality. And yeah, I'm aware that term might make it seem like I'm making light of the issues. I'm not. I just point out the more hardcore sports fanatics and how the people act the same way when it concerns politics. It shouldn't be this way, I know it. People should look at the actions and call them all out. Nobody should get a free pass. But I'm very aware of your explanation and have talked about it many times before. They will suddenly grow a pair and a backbone as long as it concerns the other side. They'll bury their heads under as much sand as possible in order to avoid the same crimes their 'team' does.

Oh yeah, something else that needs to be shattered is "lesser evil". I see a lot of people hiding behind that as an excuse. I talk about how it's not real, you might as well go out looking for unicorns and leprechauns. I say something along the lines of "Take a look at what "lesser evil" has done for us. Face facts, evil is being pitted up against evil.

I'm hard headed and very stubborn. If I believe in something enough there's no way I'm going to throw my beliefs away like used toilet paper. And I just think the people that have that half and half belief process don't really have any real beliefs to begin with. If they did they'd keep hammering on the point.

Offline Dude447

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2014, 08:49:35 pm »
What  Strangelove said   ;D

Offline chris jones

« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2014, 10:14:28 pm »
In order for that to happen, people need to make principles universal.

Without that consistency, we (the majority) get the leaders we deserve.

Did we have truly a choice?  I remember JFK vividly, RFK as well, both murdered, was the message sent loud and clear.
Just my opinion, the GP in general were not in the know, folks basically resist scrutinizing pol's nor have a great many demanded accountability.  In the end who gets the throne is designated by the .01% and their minions of sucklings.
The bow broke and the cradle fell.
The 60's-70's brought the USA to the edge domestically, a true wake up call. Human nature is a bitch, consider what would have happened if the draft had remained in effect. The elites solution, stop the draft, commit to a voluntary armed force &  hire Mercenary units. The effect of the Vietnam war came home, 60,000 American sons KIA's and the recession.
  We won't be fooled again, it can't happen here?
  My point, no one gets on the throne that isn't groomed/recruited by the crew. The few honorable ones were killed , intimidated, ignored, marginalized by in-party resistance and the elites choir-MSM.
  We can't kid ourselves, there will never be a perfect Gov (human nature) the closest we have is our Constitution and BOR.

2012    Barack Obama [D]    Muppet ( please-remember-his promises, cons) for the crew,   target - USA.
    2008    Barack Obama [D]   
    2004    George W. Bush [R]    911, Iraq genocide, etc.
    2000    George W. Bush [R]
    1996    William J. Clinton [D]        Obvious organized crime & Bosnia etc..    
    1992    William J. Clinton [D]   
    1988    George Bush [R]                  Stated, "if the American public knew what I have done they would lynch me"
    1984    Ronald Reagan                   Nice fella BUT run by GWB Sr. and the crew.
    1980    Ronald Reagan [R]   
    1976    Jimmy Carter                       Symbol only- of sanity returned, recruited, backed.
    1972    Richard M. Nixon [R]            Continued War He & Henry K. began negotiations with Mao/ the genocide artist.
    1968    Richard M. Nixon [R                
    1964    Lyndon B. Johnson [D]              Gulf of Tonkin FF fame, imploding war  in Vietnam.
    1960    John F. Kennedy [D]               Killed
Kindly remember, JFK stood up to the elites which is on a par w/ heresy. He had plans to end the FED bank, stop the war in Vietnam, counter the CIA's activity ..*These are my observations only, after the multiple assassinations of the 3K's it was obvious America was destined for problems. European underground gambling houses actually took odds as what which day JFK would be taken out, after his stance contray to the elitists.
  We have all met folks who actually beleive the MSM, the political rhetoric, presidential promises, WMD's were in Iraq, etc.etc.
Those who have given individual thought, investigated, cared about their nation have been marginalized in the extreme.
  The inner circle of power have their fingers in every level of power, masters of mass manipulation. To lay blame totaly on one president is ludicrous, I include our Congress all adminstration officials, the Czars, on down to the faces giving the public sugar coated HS, to the folks in our nation that resist the truth.  The esteem and admiration of our nations honor and freedoms we once achieved has been attacked from the inside.      The uniting of the citizenry will be evident when they have no option , unfortunetly domestic division is rampid.
 Bearing in mind the multiple horrow shows, debt, wars, supplying rebel forces, GMO-Monsanto, biochems, Constitutional disregard,Fukusshims, vaccines, UN, NATO controll ....etc.          
 (Bye Bye miss American pie, an old ditty).. A nation divided, lacking honor will not stand.

Offline Anon27

« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2014, 12:27:01 pm »
Sports team mentality. And yeah, I'm aware that term might make it seem like I'm making light of the issues. I'm not. I just point out the more hardcore sports fanatics and how the people act the same way when it concerns politics. It shouldn't be this way, I know it. People should look at the actions and call them all out. Nobody should get a free pass. But I'm very aware of your explanation and have talked about it many times before. They will suddenly grow a pair and a backbone as long as it concerns the other side. They'll bury their heads under as much sand as possible in order to avoid the same crimes their 'team' does.

Oh yeah, something else that needs to be shattered is "lesser evil". I see a lot of people hiding behind that as an excuse. I talk about how it's not real, you might as well go out looking for unicorns and leprechauns. I say something along the lines of "Take a look at what "lesser evil" has done for us. Face facts, evil is being pitted up against evil.

I'm hard headed and very stubborn. If I believe in something enough there's no way I'm going to throw my beliefs away like used toilet paper. And I just think the people that have that half and half belief process don't really have any real beliefs to begin with. If they did they'd keep hammering on the point.

Well said.

- Aldous Huxley