Author Topic: CIA Agent Reveals ‘Startling’ Top-Secret Information–Terrorist Armies Pouring In  (Read 17081 times)

Offline Lyn Leahz

• Lyn Leahz
    • Vine of Life News
THIS IS AN URGENT BREAKING NEWS UPDATE! PLEASE SHARE! THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST-SEE! This is so important, I am sharing everywhere! I want everyone to see it that I can possibly reach.

CIA Agent Reveals ‘Startling’ Top-Secret Information–Terrorist Armies Pouring Into USA Right Now Preparing For War, Covert Drug-Weapons Ops, and Much More! (Complete Video Footage)

COMPLETE VIDEO COVERAGE WITH CIA AGENT INCLUDED AT ORIGINAL LINK! SEE BELOW FOR LINK!

Tosh Plumlee, former CIA Agent, reveals startling information about our nation, and our government!  This is jaw-dropping information that we are definitely not supposed to know about!  He discusses covert operations, including what’s really going on at the ‘border’ and why we are being distracted! He also reveals information about drug cartels and government involvement, (coming martial law—next week, in part two), and the fact that Muslim terrorists are walking straight into our country, and a lot of them!  

While they’re looking the other way at a created diversion, the terrorists slip right across the border!  Then, they infiltrate and quietly set up safe houses in major cities! These people from the Middle East and South Africa have a plan, and we don’t even know what they are doing!  We are wide open—literally sitting ducks—while they are building an entire army inside of the USA!

“These bones have been buried, but now they are starting to come out! There’s old operatives that are starting to talk about some of the operations that they were involved with that coincide and prove what I am telling you today!” —Tosh Plumlee

Next week, Tosh will reveal even more shocking information that you’ll want to know about! I will be sure and make a post at that time so you can be informed.

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SEE THE COMPLETE NEWS COVERAGE VIDEO: http://b4in.info/ibuB
When conspiracy becomes reality

Offline Lyn Leahz

• Lyn Leahz
    • Vine of Life News
This is truly a post everyone needs to see!  And please share..i can't urge you enough.
When conspiracy becomes reality

Offline Owais

Thanks for share this new indeed it's very urgent news.

Offline Ruth

Re: CIA Agent Reveals ‘Startling’ Top-Secret Information
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2014, 10:49:43 pm »
While they’re looking the other way at a created diversion, the terrorists slip right across the border!  Then, they infiltrate and quietly set up safe houses in major cities! These people from the Middle East and South Africa have a plan, and we don’t even know what they are doing!  We are wide open—literally sitting ducks—while they are building an entire army inside of the USA!

I'm not so sure about 'sitting ducks' as I think the roast already on.  The only terrorists are those 'created' for nefarious purposes by aspects of world government for false flag purposes.  In other words there are no 'terrorists', unless they are funded, aided and abetted by aspects of world government which lately has been the US.  Don't fall for their lies. 
http://journal-neo.org/2014/10/28/isis-america-s-terrorist-mercenaries/

I have a feeling that real whistle-blowers don't generally do as well as those that still work for secret service organisations.  How is he being harassed?  And is he revealing anything that hasn't already been revealed or asked?

Offline platinumpi4u

Remember folks, the headline above does not lie if one knows how to read; it says "CIA Agent Reveals..." so where are some of these guests coming from?? Of course there are some good some bad right?? Even the devil appears like candy.....