Author Topic: Boehner says House plans to sue Obama  (Read 9232 times)

Offline chris jones

Boehner says House plans to sue Obama
« on: June 25, 2014, 08:46:19 pm »
Boehner says House plans to sue Obama
WASHINGTON (AP) — The House will vote next month on legislation authorizing a campaign-season lawsuit accusing President Barack Obama of failing to carry out the laws passed by Congress, Speaker John Boehner announced on Wednesday.
Associated Press
                         Why simply not impeach him!
House Speaker John Boehner will file a lawsuit against the Obama administration for its use of executive actions to change laws, he formally announced Wednesday.

"I believe the President is not faithfully executing the laws of our country, and on behalf of the institution and our constitution standing up and fighting for this is in the best long term interest of the Congress," he said.

Boehner Explains Basis of Obama LawsuitNBC NEWS

Boehner would not say which executive action the lawsuit would target specifically.

The specifics and mechanics of the suit have yet to be worked out, but Boehner could enlist an organization called the Bipartisan Legal Advisory Group (BLAG) to carry it out.

Because that body is controlled by the Speaker, the Majority Leader, the Majority Whip, the Minority Leader and the Minority Whip, Republicans could order the lawsuit to go ahead even if Democrats objected.

The speaker insisted Wednesday that the lawsuit does not amount to an effort to impeach the president.

"This is not about impeachment, this is about his faithfully executing the laws of our country," Boehner said.

White House press secretary Josh Earnest said he is confident the president has operated well within the confines of the law and that Republicans have brought the suit simply because they disagree with Obama's policies.

The GOP's unwillingness to compromise has forced the president to take more executive actions, Earnest said.

Offline decemberfellow

Re: Boehner says House plans to sue Obama
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2014, 08:53:48 pm »
^^^^^^^^^^
Why simply not impeach him!

Seems like a better idea.
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2014, 07:28:48 am »
Yeah, right! And how long will this lawsuit rumble through the courts, and then be thrown out by a corrupt judge who is nothing but another gatekeeper? Long enough to continue destroying the country, John?

THE GUY NEEDS TO BE IMPEACHED AND HIS POWER TAKEN AWAY FROM HIM BECAUSE HE HAS NO RESPECT FOR THE OFFICE HE HOLDS OR THE POWER HE WAS GRANTED AND HE CONTINUES TO ABUSE THAT POWER.

IMPEACH HIM AND YESTERDAY, JOHN, IF YOU ARE A REAL MAN! ANYTHING ELSE IS A JOKE!

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2014, 05:53:26 pm »
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline chris jones

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2014, 08:40:13 pm »
 Boehner is on the edge, he is most certainly depressed. Bigpharma, booze, substances, ?      who knows.
                                        H.C. " What difference does it make"

Underneath the tears, the rants, the political HS , this guy is watching the USA getting flushed and is well aware playing the game is integral to his survival in every possible variation.           He is in the know, ,just maby a tad over his head.
                                 Did Lil Johny's dream come true or is it a nightmare.
             The  $$$ Club-Congress, do our elected wonders truly understand the blood is on their hands-YUP!!

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2014, 12:42:03 am »
There are enough votes in the House right now to impeach...

Johnny boy won't go there though... too scared Barry will leak the high def of johnny boy getting a knob-job by 9 year old before the snuff...

These f**kers all need to be rolled out, indicted, tried and exposed, then hammered with due sentence...

They all piss me off... how they just CRAP all over the Life'swork of Our Founders... I chip a tooth every time I think about it!

JawTightCoyoté

"Power always thinks it has a
great soul and vast views beyond
the comprehension of the weak."

~John Adams

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2014, 06:25:58 am »
Shocking! Obama Announces New World Order 2014 Speech

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJukZTtJxFo

Obama and Holder taking on Arizona's SB1070

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsH8xvjTAlo

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2014, 01:48:39 pm »
Shocking! Obama Announces New World Order 2014 Speech

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJukZTtJxFo

There is a lot of things wrong with that entire speech but that blurb is taken completely out of context. God I feel dirty defending Obama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbeLAQ3wBIs&feature=player_detailpage#t=109
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2014, 01:55:00 pm »
You need to watch more of his speech to the Europeans in order to catch his words in the historical context in which he uses them... he is talking about the political climate as it was in 1776...

He is merely recounting history, but he is using it to justify the "sovereignty" of the UN... here's the first 6 minutes in context...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-1u1xJTPTI

Oldyoti

"There is danger from all
men. The only maxim of a
free government ought to
be to trust no man living
with power to endanger the
public liberty."
~John Adams

Offline chris jones

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2014, 07:50:35 pm »
 Obama deserves a Hollywood academy award.
                  I have allways wondered who tutored/mentored- him.
 Either he spends hours memorizing- practicing or he has had an receiver implant and parrots the words.
 As he speaks there are moments he stops, assumes a stance, is it body language or a moment to absorb ( hear )his next line.
                    In the end, "What difference does it make"
                                b]JT is right , its historical rhetoric mucking minds.[/b]

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2014, 10:09:08 am »
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/27/obama-mocks-gop-lawsuit-over-exec-orders/
Obama mocks GOP lawsuit over exec orders
By Dave Boyer
The Washington Times
Friday, June 27, 2014

An increasingly exasperated President Obama ridiculed Republicans Friday for filing a lawsuit over his use of executive power, contending that the GOP is “suing me for doing my job.”

They don’t do anything except block me and call me names,” Mr. Obama said of House Republicans in a speech in Minneapolis. “If you’re mad at me for helping people on my own, why don’t you join me and we’ll do it together?”

Mr. Obama was referring to GOP Speaker John A. Boehner’s announcement this week that he will lead the House in a lawsuit against the president for overstepping his bounds with executive actions. The president has taken more than 20 executive actions this year on issues such as raising the minimum wage for federal contractors, saying he must act when Congress blocks his agenda.

“Now Republicans are mad at me for taking these actions,” Mr. Obama said. “They’ve decided they’re going to sue me for doing my job.”

He joked in an exasperated tone, “I might have said in the heat of the moment during one of these debates when I said I wanted to raise the minimum wage, ‘So sue me if I do.’ I didn’t think they were going to take me literally.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/27/obama-mocks-gop-lawsuit-over-exec-orders/#ixzz362bZeshf
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Due_Process_NonNegotiable

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2014, 10:17:56 am »
This is obviously a distraction of some sort.  Two parties with the same rulers don't genuinely "hate" each other.  This means we need to keep our ear to the ground.  They are up to something and need to get this BS all over front page news to distract the public.

Offline BlackRoses

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2014, 08:24:42 pm »
This is obviously a distraction of some sort.  Two parties with the same rulers don't genuinely "hate" each other.  This means we need to keep our ear to the ground.  They are up to something and need to get this BS all over front page news to distract the public.

Yeah, I saw this article on another site and posted something along those lines. I'm cheating and posting the better nuggets I posted.

"And I know how serious it is when a govt (any govt) abuses its power. But I also know a dog and pony show when I see it. This is a tug of war that will end with no results. Just like NSA being outted. Oh, you're angry. But what has changed? Not one damn thing. NONE OF THESE PEOPLE REPRESENT YOU. THEY LIE, THEY SCARE YOU, THEY MANIPULATE YOU, THEY PUT YOU ON A TEAM SO YOU FIGHT BETWEEN YOURSELVES, THEY DISTRACT US, etc. I hate to use all caps but I want to emphasize that argument."

"I often openly mock a lot of zero tolerance news stories because so many of them seem insane. Junior gnawed a food item into the shape of a gun, trouble coming for Junior! It's stupid. I wonder how the people that make these decisions get into any position of power. But I also turn around and I look at the very serious stuff so many that have power and authority are able to get away with. A govt that thumbs its nose at the law, a cop that can go around and show open pleasure at being able to kill an animal or person that's not doing anything threatening whatsoever to that cop, etc. Where's the zero tolerance for serious stuff like that? Or is that just not part of the agenda? They want crackdown and you can't get that if you get rid of all the people that brazenly break the law because they're too "important" to follow some law, they can't get rid of those people because they're the ones too stupid to think for themselves and would absolutely be like the people in Nazi Germany. They'll follow any orders. They have no conscience--they may or may not know what's right and wrong. Thing is they just don't care. So many levels have been corrupted overtime and they're rapidly rotting. What do you think will happen when it rots completely?"

People always stick up for their side no matter what they do and only call out the other side. I know our govt is filled with puppets and others are controlling their strings. I know that. But let's concentrate on Obama. You're approving the abuse of power. Doesn't matter what excuse you're telling, whether it's "I approve because the other side is racist, they're bullies, trying to keep the black man down, etc." You're still approving the behavior. What happens when the next President comes in, doubles down on that behavior and you don't like him or what he's doing? How can you rein that person in when you stuck your head in the sand and let this guy get away with it? You know that will be the excuse given: "You let Obama get away with it." We need to hold them all accountable. That's why we're in such a big mess because people didn't do that. They'd rather have sports team mentalities, believe in lesser evil. Take a look around--don't you feel like we're sinking on the "unsinkable" Titanic?

Edit: It's getting harder and harder for me to talk like I do in the above posts and get the posts through. One of those posts got reworded about 3 times before it'd submit and actually show up.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2014, 10:19:41 pm »
S.
        Your time and effort was well worth it. ++

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2014, 10:26:54 pm »

Replicants and Demoncats

The public ....

Offline BlackRoses

« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2014, 12:34:00 am »
S.
        Your time and effort was well worth it. ++

Thank you, Chris!

Offline iamc2

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2014, 01:12:25 am »
O'bumbles will neither be Impeached nor Sued! He will leave office as a Million Dollar Moron; and this is what he gets for Wrecking the Nation  >:(
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline chris jones

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2014, 09:44:34 am »
Mr. Obama is not the key player, he is a role player.
I'd give a pint of blood to find out who mentored this slob.
I wouldn't put it past this crew to have installed a chip implant to receive his speeches.
 2 scenarios could bring the house down as's we are tittering on the edge.
1..Another FF..( planed  blamed -homegrown) 2..An assassination attempt plotted out.
       There plenty in the works, but one of these would send us into state of Chaos, the final nail in Americas coffin.

Offline lee51

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2014, 10:29:24 am »
I agree Obama needs to be impeached as of a long time ago, but is Biden any better? Will we be jumping from the frying pan into the fire with Biden as President? 

Offline chris jones

« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2014, 01:49:11 pm »
I agree Obama needs to be impeached as of a long time ago, but is Biden any better? Will we be jumping from the frying pan into the fire with Biden as President? 
           Yes, different skinsuit same agenda........shi**tbags.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2014, 03:21:12 pm »
          Yes, different skinsuit same agenda........shi**tbags.

What was the line from "Men in Black," the farmers wife... "...Where's Edgar my husband. That's a big bug wearin' an Edger suit."

Impeachment should have begun in April of 2009 when Obama went to Mexico. He was there to lobby against the 2nd Amendment seeking the help of the Mexican government and president Calderon. He was asking Calderon to assist in getting it repealed using on the surface the UN's CIFTA Treaty... Covert action as we now know, was on the table as well.

Obama has been fighting against the founders of America since day one and in this case was soliciting a foreign government in overthrowing this Country's Laws... An impeachable capitol crime.

After almost a year of research, I wrote a whole series of articles on it beginning in July 2010, all published on infowars... the last article in the series, in late 2010 lost me my column in the local rag... ah hell, no matter...

JTCoyoté

"The right of civilians in a free society to possess "military-looking,"
or even actual military weapons, is essential if a monopoly of force
is not to reside in the hands of government, where modern history
shows the potential for far greater abuses and crimes exists than
are possible for any deranged individual."
~RKBA Summary excerpt;
per, Halbrook, LaPierre, Rice, Simkin, Zelman, & (Aymette v. State, 21
Tenn. Reports 154 (1840), cited in U.S. v. Miller, 307 U.S. 174 (1939)

Offline BlackRoses

« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2014, 07:45:32 pm »
Mr. Obama is not the key player, he is a role player.
I'd give a pint of blood to find out who mentored this slob.
I wouldn't put it past this crew to have installed a chip implant to receive his speeches.
 2 scenarios could bring the house down as's we are tittering on the edge.
1..Another FF..( planed  blamed -homegrown) 2..An assassination attempt plotted out.
       There plenty in the works, but one of these would send us into state of Chaos, the final nail in Americas coffin.

I want to ask a question. Maybe this has been answered years ago and I just haven't lurked/been on the site long enough to see it. I know everything is scripted, we're watching the puppets, etc. But what if Obama was arrested? I know it'll never happen in a million years. I just can't help noticing how he throws everybody under the bus, do you think he'd roll over on his controllers to save his own *ss? It wouldn't be a case of saving the people, just his own precious *ss. It really makes me wonder. They'd probably shut up him up before he could roll over, eh?

Offline chris jones

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2014, 08:13:15 pm »
Hi S.
       The only way he could get out of his mission is feet first. Not one satesman, pol, or gov employee w/ status has been charged no matter what concerning the Gulf of Tonkin FF, Project Phoenix, 911. the invasion of Iraq under false pretences, etc.etc.
       Had we arrested those involved so many years ago, this would not be happening.
                                They pardon each other, SOP. Bush being but one that was pardoned, evaded prosecution or for that matter questioning, or MSM analyses, no way. They are not in our reality nor don't care to be.
           Ask your self if our congress has bridged the gap for the pople,, the rhetoric BS is in evidence, the truth is not.
                     We have been betrayed.

Offline BlackRoses

« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2014, 10:52:08 pm »
Hi S.
       The only way he could get out of his mission is feet first. Not one satesman, pol, or gov employee w/ status has been charged no matter what concerning the Gulf of Tonkin FF, Project Phoenix, 911. the invasion of Iraq under false pretences, etc.etc.
                                They pardon each other, SOP. Bush being but one that was pardoned, evaded prosecution or for that matter questioning, or MSM analyses, no way. They are not in our reality nor don't care to be.
           Ask your self if our congress has bridged the gap for the pople,, the rhetoric BS is in evidence, the truth is not.
                     We have been betrayed.

And can joke about it later. http://news.yahoo.com/dick-cheney-roast-waterboarding-140459332.html

The acts itself are sick enough, covering *sses is sick, but getting up there making jokes is another matter all in itself.

Edit: This is an article from 2013 btw.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2014, 02:58:11 am »
Hi S.
                     We have been betrayed.

I got a feeling we are close to the tip of pin... we are about to get our collective ass poked and all hell is gonna pop loose... Aren't about 90% of the government supposed to be on out of country junkets and vacations over the next 3 weeks...

We were betrayed 149 years and 77 days ago... the take-down false flag will be attempted on 238th anniversary of the signing of the Declaration of Independence... Can you say Marcus Wolfe...?

As for Boehner, he's nothing more than a premature ejac... a flash in the pan.

JTCoyoté

"The course of history shows that as a
government grows, liberty decreases."

~Thomas Jefferson

Offline chris jones

« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2014, 10:55:57 am »
I got a feeling we are close to the tip of pin... we are about to get our collective ass poked and all hell is gonna pop loose... Aren't about 90% of the government supposed to be on out of country junkets and vacations over the next 3 weeks...

We were betrayed 149 years and 77 days ago... the take-down false flag will be attempted on 238th anniversary of the signing of the Declaration of Independence... Can you say Marcus Wolfe...?

As for Boehner, he's nothing more than a premature ejac... a flash in the pan.

JTCoyoté

"The course of history shows that as a
government grows, liberty decreases."

~Thomas Jefferson

Hey JT.........   Yes, keeping track of the insiders movements can give us a heads up..