Author Topic: Michelle Obama tells kids, monitor their families behavior.  (Read 1441 times)

Offline chris jones

Hitler did it, we can!            Orwellian!

Who the muck does Michelle Obama think she is..

Last week, Michelle Obama made headlines when she exhorted graduating high schoolers in a commencement address to monitor their families for politically incorrect thoughts and behaviors.

To one journalist, this was more than an off-hand comment made by the first lady. In the opinion of Cheryl Chumley, a reporter for The Washington Times and the author of “Police State USA,” Michelle Obama’s remark reflects a growing trend in America to target and attack individuals for committing “thought crime.”

“Michelle Obama’s push for kids around the nation to monitor their family members for perceived racist comments is just another way the government seeks to inject itself into an area it doesn’t really belong — the American home,” Chumley told The Daily Caller Monday.

“Having the first lady wag her finger at us and send America’s youth on some sort of quest to scour the homes and backyards of our nation’s families for any mention of a racist joke, slur or slight is nanny-governance run amok — something that belongs in a George Orwell novel, not the White House, Chumley said.”

Chumley sees a troubling growth of America’s most powerful political figures now singling out private individuals for their beliefs, and using government agencies and public denunciations to intimidate opponents into silence.

Offline BlackRoses

Re: Michelle Obama tells kids, monitor their families behavior.
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2014, 07:43:31 pm »
Guys and gals, I'm cheating on this one and will be doing the copy and paste treatment. I read this story on Yahoo last night and struck while the iron was hot in terms of my thoughts. Here's some of the better ones:

So when do we get chips in our brains so they know what we're thinking 24/7?
---
I'm done with this whole pc bull*hit. I'm not a bad person. It's like I was saying before--I realize the big picture and how we're being manipulated into hating each other. I didn't need pc rules for me to not say something racist, homophobic or anything along those lines. I didn't say it because I'm a good person. Anything else, they can *uck off. I know what this will turn into. If you're not falling into line, we've got a problem on our hands. They want a bunch of mindless cheerleaders that can't, don't and won't think for themselves.
-----
So what's the deal? Things get worse and you get more desperate. "$100 bucks for each family member or friend that does or says something wrong." "Hell yeah, Gomer!" "Yeah, my family was at a family reunion and my uncle said the n word in a story. Everybody around the table laughed. I wasn't there btw. Somebody told me later on what happened. I was sure to call them a racist and tell them I was gonna tell on all of them! So when do I get the money?"
-----
*hit pot gets stirred again. What would you say if you were giving a speech to a bunch of people graduating? Wouldn't it be something upbeat? This is one chapter closing but you're about to enter so many other exciting chapters in your life. Okay, maybe that's a bit basic. But how many of you would get up there and stir up the *hit pot? "Yeah, you monitor your family members. You nail their *sses to the wall if you catch them doing something racist or homophobic."
----
We don't like your speech. You will be stoned to death at dawn./Stupid me. Why stone people to death when you have drones that can just drone them to death if you don't agree with their speech. What a silly little fool I can be sometimes.
----
But don't worry...we'll tell you how to think and what to think. You'd think you were watching a *ucking Twilight Zone episode. But nope, this is real life!
---
So this is for the ones that don't have cell phones, computers, etc. When do we all get cameras inside our houses? It's getting to that point. Already got drones overhead monitoring you. Welcome to free America! Beyond me how anybody can talk about our freedom when the govt thinks we're all criminals, terrorists, hooligans or whatever else they want to label us.
----
I said this on another article. Freedom of speech. It's pretty *ucked up if you turn this into a case of "You can only have speech I agree with." Doesn't work like that.
----
Gonna put this on the table. We're all passengers on the Titanic. Who benefits when we're at each other's throats? The elite running everything. It makes them so happy to see us hating, blaming and wanting to beat the *hit out of each other. You want to scare the hell out of the elite? Unite together. And let's watch what they're doing and call out all the #$%$ going on.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2014, 09:34:00 pm »
Hi S.
   You are very pizzed off, we all are.                     BUMPED.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2014, 02:21:20 am »
 Both of the O'Bumbles are Nazi Control Freaks---and I Do Mean FREAKS---they desire to run not only America: But also the world!
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."