Author Topic: President Obama Receives “Ambassador for Humanity” Award (Not Satire)  (Read 1787 times)

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
President Obama Receives “Ambassador for Humanity” Award (Not Satire)
http://wearechange.org/president-obama-receives-ambassador-humanity-award-satire/
May 15, 2014

excerpted:

“It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets.” (Voltaire, 1694-1778.)

It is impossible not to gain the impression that the criteria for being awarded prestigious honors for services to “peace”, “humanity” or “distinguished public service” is a candidate who is duplicitous, vicious, stone hearted and above all prepared to kill, plan killings or rejoice in killing on an industrial scale as brutally as can be devised.
___

“For extraordinary contributions to the cause of … human freedom … The list of those who have received the Freedom Award reveals the remarkable ability of an individual to shape history and change for the better a world moving toward freedom for all.”

The “freedom of the grave” comes to mind.

Other recipients have been John McCain (2001) George H.W. Bush whose regime vowed to “reduce Iraq to a pre-industrial age” – and did, in 1991 – and Bill Clinton whose Presidency (1993-2001) in addition to several massive bombings and unending daily ones (all illegal) oversaw, manipulated and pressured the UN to continue to implement the most draconian embargo in the organization’s history and ensure that children, the sick, went on dying in ever greater numbers every year of his Presidency. They were both honored in 2005.
Morality is contraband in war.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline ICU1I

I think the need to write "(Not Satire)" says it all!  :D
"We could have better reality, if we would just participate in this one." Alan Watt

Offline Dude447

Well he can add it to his nobel peace prize . They all deserve  to be  awarded the medal for  acts of BS above and beyond the call of duty

Offline ICU1I

Hmmm... "Ambassador for Humanity", to whom?  The Anti-Humanists I guess.
"We could have better reality, if we would just participate in this one." Alan Watt

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
"War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength."
Morality is contraband in war.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline chris jones

Showtime!
                 Times person of the year..They run the game, insiders have titles, publicity, medals, honorary University degrees, and now we have a newbee- ETC. These freaks were bloodlined or chosen, recruited..The grand masquerade.

Go figure, all the gliiter...CON ARTIST elite..........

Adolf Hitler: Person of the Year, 1938 - TIME
content.time.com/time/magazine/.../0,9171,760539,...

2012 Person of the Year: Barack Obama,-TIME the President ...
poy.time.com/.../person-of-the-year-barack-obama

George W. Bush - Person of the Year - Time
poy.time.com/...time-persons-of-the-year/slide/georg...

Offline Seeing

• strgzr @ GLP
Years back when I told people at work he had won the Nobel Peace Prize they all looked at me like I was nutty. "What has he done to deserve it?". He's done a lot since. “For extraordinary contributions to the cause of … human freedom"? This must have slipped by me.