Author Topic: David Shayler Messiah on National TV  (Read 4138 times)

Offline Kombaiyashii

David Shayler Messiah on National TV
« on: August 09, 2007, 07:03:37 pm »
http://www.channel4.com/player/v2/player.jsp?showId=8266

Mother f**ker.

It f**king rubs it in our faces 'Spook or Psychic.' He's a f**king spook alright.

He knows absolutely that David Icke was owned by this so no f**king way would he do this if he wasn't a spook.

The only other possibility is that he's beem bluebeemed and they've been whispering in his ear to say this shit or even hypnotised him...I can't believe it, I actually thought this guy was legit...

I guess looking back on it, he lost a lot of creditability when he started talking about invisible planes and then he managed to get a full 30 minutes of 9/11 truth on murdochs sky news...I bet that was to regain his creditability...

I am an unhappy man.

Offline Me

• IT IS UP TO YOU!
Re: David Shayler Messiah on National TV
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 07:07:20 pm »
"Page not found", that's all i get. :-\

Let's see...try this one:

http://www.channel4.com/player/v2/player.jsp?showId=8266

Offline Biggs

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007, 08:32:22 pm »
sure is disappointing, I mean if he had stuck with the infinite consciousness stuff it would have been fine, but he goes a bit farther than that.

He could have been hypnotised or blue beamed for sure, yet another victim of the mind control program, in the Uk that would be the Tavistock institute, which he himself is well aware of. They are older and some say more advanced than even CIA's MK Ultra.
STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

Offline Biggs

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2007, 08:33:31 pm »
p.s. even mentioning Tavistock institute online can result in trolls popping up, so I apologies in advance if the trolls drown this thread.
STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

Offline STEALTH

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2007, 04:56:55 am »
David has completely lost it.

Someone seems to have got to him.

Looks like another truth hero bites the dust.

Offline THX1138EB4

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2007, 09:44:21 am »
He's been coerced with money.

Is it just me but does he appear more Lucid than he has in the past?

Something has certainly cheered him up.

Edit: I take this back, had a few beers and thought about it in the pub.

Offline Mindflow

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2007, 11:06:51 am »
People speaking esoteric thought are often shunned and ridiculed, but they probably don't get as many death threats as those who expose corruption with prove-able facts.

Offline THX1138EB4

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2007, 04:18:23 pm »
I understood that Shayler was a free thinking human being.

Now, he has understood that he is the "messiah".

Question: Is David Shayler the Messiah?

Recently, and I mean really recently, in human terms, the freedom of knowledge and information has become boundless.

Astrologers can produce more doubt about the existance of Jesus Christ and Moses than they can produce proof of their existance.

Humanity has never been privvy to this information before apart from sects such as Darwin's close circle who he disclosed evolution to, knowing that they could be executed as heretics.

With conventional education we are taught a history that keeps us imprisoned. At the same time, we are rigorously taught what is called English Comprehension. We are taught how to understand and simplify.

Does being privvy to the truth about society and God lead to a kind of "polarisation of being"?

Has the Internet set people completely free from thought control through indoctrination?

This is not someone who has gone insane. No-one in the world knows what is the nth degree in these matters. The abundance of information in contrary to "traditional" beliefs may do something to the human psychy...

Has David Shayler somehow evolved? (a question not a statement)

Certain people believe in a Genetic history carried within our cells. One thing that is a concrete fact is that we are ALL decended from the first man. This creature has always been a beast of burden in 98% of situations.

People believe that these "hidden memories" actually exist.

There is no more proof they exist than that God created the Earth in six days and then had a day off.

Great questions to ask, lets turn this into a positive thread.

Is he the Messiah because he believes he is the World's only true free thinking Human Being?