Author Topic: Standing Up To Evil Leaders...in Dallas...and The USA!  (Read 9613 times)

Offline iamc2

Standing Up To Evil Leaders...in Dallas...and The USA!
« on: November 19, 2013, 11:48:57 am »
 The Mayor of Dallas is on par with the rest of the political correct useful idiots that are in high office: as this BS continues in the USA: Well! We The People Will Fight Back!

May Our LORD be with you, Mr. Jones and all who protest the evils of Political Useful Idiots!
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline iamc2

Re: Standing Up To Evil Leaders...in Dallas...and The USA!
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 11:36:51 am »
 OK; Alex and the InfoWars Crew is in the trenches and standing up to the governmental mental midget's: and I pray that GOD Gives His Divine Protection to the Crew in this battle....AMEN!

Watch Out For the Magic Maggots [cops] who think they have power.... ;)

EvadingGrid

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2013, 11:41:47 am »
I'm watching it all live on Prison Planet TV.

The thing that amuses me is the shear gaul that they are trying to sell the idea that Oswald did it acting alone. 'm sure its going to blow up in there face...

The other thing that amuses me is nobody believes the official wacko theory.

Anyway, the best is that AJ has a bigger audience than the prestitute media whores.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2013, 11:43:40 am »

Offline Honor18

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2013, 11:45:54 am »
New article on infowars.com that states one of his crew members overheard a couple of dallas police officers talking about arresting Alex

Offline iamc2

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2013, 11:48:21 am »
I'm watching it all live on Prison Planet TV.

The thing that amuses me is the shear gaul that they are trying to sell the idea that Oswald did it acting alone. 'm sure its going to blow up in there face...

The other thing that amuses me is nobody believes the official wacko theory.

Anyway, the best is that AJ has a bigger audience than the prestitute media whores.
Watching Alex and Crew; also EG: and they are having a good time and so am I; and This is a VITORY for US!

This will become more intense as it unfolds.

Alexis' interview with the man from Montreal was Hilarious!

Offline iamc2

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2013, 11:50:19 am »
New article on infowars.com that states one of his crew members overheard a couple of dallas police officers talking about arresting Alex
I believe the Magic Maggots have that rabbit in their Nazi Hats  ::)

Offline iamc2

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2013, 11:54:30 am »

THEY LIVE and are now in DALLAS.......all the way from Canada!

EvadingGrid

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2013, 12:08:41 pm »

Offline iamc2

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2013, 12:24:41 pm »

NOPE! NO MAGIC BULLET HERE: For The Time Being... ;)
Psst! Warren is her name candy lee?

Offline iamc2

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2013, 12:51:47 pm »
Alex and Elvis... ;D  :D  ;D---but Elvis wouldn't Play; as he Ran Away  ???

Alex is at his Best in public protests and this live one is very entertaining as I watch Alex and Crew walk Boldly into the LIARS DEN!

This is Old Fashioned Live Investigative Reporting/ with Real Truths and Courage!

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2013, 03:02:37 pm »
Can we catalyze a SECESSION MOVEMENT HERE SOON ?

People made anti-Hitler and anti-Nazi speeches before Hitler took power too.

We should have the people to get behind SECESSION.

1) Ron Paul supporters
2) Jesse Ventura supporters
3) Libertarians
4) Constitutionalists
5) Oath-Keepers
6) Occupiers
7) COAST TO COAST AM listeners    ;)

How is HISTORY going to judge us for being so cowardly ?

States' Steps to Seccession then Reconstitution‏

Step 1. 10th Amendment Warning: The feds are warned by State Resolution when they are violating the Constitution. They are respectfully asked to cease unconstitutional legislation and other federal mandates immediately. This began in the mid 1990s and reached a 3/4ths majority of states almost 4 years ago...

Step 2. Nullification: This is a refusal by the state government to implement any and all unconstitutional federal mandates sent down, as determined by the state legislatures to be in disregard of the previous resolution... This has been happening for a couple of years now... this also signals the search and selection of delegates to a New Continental Congress, the seeds of a provisional government for maintaining our Constitutional rule of law during the removal of the usurper infiltrators and their unconstitutional offices should step 3 be needed.

Step 3. Disavowal and Secession. This is a timed move by the states in unison. A recall and dis-empowering of all present state representatives and senators assigned by state elections to the federal city. This is when false flags will begin in earnest. The bastards will not allow their power to be diminished without a fight. The globalists will start false flag skirmishes like Hitler did on the Polish border before he invaded.

These attacks will be leveled not only on us but particularly against States that have not yet joined the majority, to keep them from re-uniting with us. The ratifying majority of States have remained united during the withdrawal and will know these false flags and their purpose outright. We must be prepared to deal with them as the foreign attack or invasion they are whether against us, or one of our prodigal sibling States.

The States not yet enjoined will be vulnerable and need our protection. The united majority, must not harm the splintered minority however... If attacked they will either be absorbed by the global empire or quickly realize they are under global attack and begin one by one to rejoin us. The Oath bound military will be with us from the beginning, or they will be in violation of their Oath to the Constitution. We the ratifying Majority of States retain the Constitution as our own you see, by at least a 3/4ths Constitutional majority.

Step 4: Reconstitution. This will begin at the moment of disavowal and withdrawal. the Continental Congress will act as provisional constitutional government as long as it takes to re establish and man our normal Constitutional government. A  Continental Congress has convened and was held about 4 years ago in South Carolina, by the way...

This is a chalk board overview at best of the process, Hope it helps. YOU NEVER CALL FOR, OR SUPPORT A CONSTITUTIONAL CONVENTION, not even in the best of times... the Bastards control them, because they have control of the delegate selection process at the top... they will gut the Constitution and kill the Republic if one is convened. We have a predatory federal government as well as some state governments in power right now...please try to remember that.

Online KD7ONE

• New World Order Survival
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2013, 04:27:41 pm »
Most people don't realize that their slavery lies in their consent to statutes through the contracts they make with the various government corporations (IRS, Social Security, DMV, etc...)
The answer to 1871 is 1776
I am one of the people, not a fictional entity created by an incorporated state issued Birth Certificate.

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2013, 04:44:48 pm »
This is why we need a Secession Movement to address all these contracts.    :)

Offline iamc2

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2013, 02:27:05 am »
This is why we need a Secession Movement to address all these contracts.    :)
Geniocrat you solution is the RIGHT ONE!  8)

Now if we could only get the rest of America on board!

Offline iamc2

« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2013, 12:04:52 pm »
 Alex and his crew are in day two of "The War For FREEDOM"---and our Prayers are with ya all...GODS WILL...Will Be DONE...

Great to hear Mr. Wells.

this is another STAND For Freedom by Mr. Alex Jones and his Crew: with All The Good People Fighting for The TRUTH!

GOD BLESS THE THUTH SEEKERS... 8)

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2013, 12:55:12 pm »
Definition of cognitive dissonance:

GET BACK INTO YOUR FREE SPEECH ZONE!!

Do you believe in the first amendment?
Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

Offline iamc2

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2013, 01:49:46 pm »
Definition of cognitive dissonance:

GET BACK INTO YOUR FREE SPEECH ZONE!!

Do you believe in the first amendment?

"Congress shall make NO LAW respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thererof: or abridging the freedom of Speech, or the Press; or the Right of Peaceably to Assemble, and to Petition the Government for a REDRESS of Grievances."
                                                                                                                        Amendment One: in The Bill Of RIGHTS!

Thanks donnay: 'This is 'The Free Speech Zone!'  8) --YES I DO BELIEVE IN THE 1st RIGHT!  ;)

EvadingGrid

Police Attack AJ
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2013, 02:02:15 pm »
The Dallas Police just wiped there arse on the 1st amendment like turd world thugs.

* cat  glued to live broadcast

Offline iamc2

Re: Police Attack AJ
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2013, 02:17:53 pm »
The Dallas Police just wiped there arse on the 1st amendment like turd world thugs.

These Freaks are NAZIS'

and I HATE THEM! PERIOD!

the PIGS have FAKE Lip-Stick ON--- ;D

[side note: most of the pigs will go to slaughter; by the hands of their master---the new world order of satan]

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2013, 02:40:49 pm »
They attacked, without provocation a little girl too.  Here's who is in charge.

http://www.dallascounty.org/department/sheriff/

Sheriff Lupe Valdez
Dallas County Sheriff's Department

Contact Page Removed.  This link is from the page below:
http://www.dallascounty.org/department/sheriff/sheriff_index.phpcontact.php

Contact isn't about serving the public, nor contact to talk to the sheriff.  Contact is about campaigning and donating funds for campaign and election to office.  The sheriff is a public office and supposed to serve the people who elect them and pay for them.   Form to express yourself
http://www.lupevaldez.com/contact1.html

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2013, 02:56:19 pm »

* cat  glued to live broadcast

My best friend's husband is with the Dallas County Sheriff's Dept.  I am going to be calling her tonight.  I am ashamed of the Sheriff's Dept.  I would never have thought this kind of thuggery would come from them!  Dallas is definitely the model for the Police State, I have no doubt in my mine.
Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

EvadingGrid

« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2013, 03:03:24 pm »

My best friend's husband is with the Dallas County Sheriff's Dept.  I am going to be calling her tonight.  I am ashamed of the Sheriff's Dept.  I would never have thought this kind of thuggery would come from them!  Dallas is definitely the model for the Police State, I have no doubt in my mine.

They looked like some special squad of thugs, not the regulars...

Any info appreciated.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2013, 03:16:38 pm »
It is amazing video - great coverage 
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2013, 04:02:41 pm »
It is amazing video - great coverage 

Which one?
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2013, 01:31:36 am »

Is there any followup on this?  ty