Author Topic: Amensty Dead--FOR NOW (main headline at Drudge)  (Read 875 times)

Offline larsonstdoc

Amensty Dead--FOR NOW (main headline at Drudge)
« on: November 13, 2013, 01:30:23 pm »
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/nov/13/boehner-house-wont-negotiate-senate-immigration/

Good news---for now.  The Republicans know that Obama cooked his own goose (by lying and lying to the people).  The Republicans should not deal with immigration until after the 2014 elections when the Republicans get more votes.  OBAMA IS A DEER IN HEADLIGHTS---FINALLY.  CAN ANYONE SAY LAME DUCK?

Boehner: House won’t negotiate with Senate on immigration bill

Speaker John A. Boehner said Wednesday that House Republicans will not enter into negotiations with the Senate on a massive immigration bill, effectively killing chances this year for a broad deal that would legalize illegal immigrants and rewrite the legal immigration system.

Mr. Boehner, Ohio Republican, said the House will operate on its own timetable and won’t be rushed by President Obama’s suggested year-end deadline or the looming 2014 elections — though he said he does still want to take some action on immigration.

“We’ve made it clear that we’re going to move on a common sense, step-by-step approach in terms of how we deal with immigration,” Mr. Boehner, Ohio Republican, told reporters Wednesday. “The idea that we’re going to take up a 1,300-page bill that no one had ever read, which is what the Senate did, is not going to happen in the House. And frankly, I’ll make clear we have no intention of ever going to conference on the Senate bill.”
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline larsonstdoc

Re: Amensty Dead--FOR NOW (main headline at Drudge)
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 01:39:52 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/11/11/Rep-Gutierrez-D-IL-Congress-Must-Stay-for-Thanksgiving-Christmas-to-Pass-Amnesty

Hey Gutierrez, go home this holiday season and enjoy some turkey tacos.  Your president is politically dead.  He can't help you anymore.

PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS---SHOW US THE 10'S OF 1000'S OF FAMILIES THAT ARE BEING DESTROYED BY THE  IMMIGRATION SYSTEM.  YOU ARE LYING LIKE YOUR LEADER.

REP. GUTIERREZ: CONGRESS MUST STAY FOR THANKSGIVING, CHRISTMAS TO PASS AMNESTY

Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-IL), one of the most prominent supporters of comprehensive immigration reform in the House of Representatives, wants lawmakers in Congress to stay through Thanksgiving and Christmas to create a pathway to citizenship for all of the country's illegal immigrants.
"I think it's unconscionable that the Congress of the United States is going to go away for Thanksgiving with their families, we're going to go away for Christmas with our families, while our broken immigration system continues to destroy tens of thousands of families,” he said on Fusion.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.