Author Topic: Globalist model: Radical "transgender rights" will trump privacy rights  (Read 21900 times)

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
Re: Globalist model: Radical "transgender rights" will trump privacy rights
« Reply #80 on: March 16, 2018, 07:29:40 am »
^^^^^

... more on crazy 'prof' Downie.   :-\

Indiana University of Pennsylvania Professor Alison Downie
Explains Why Smiling Christians Enraged Her

TOM CICCOTTA - 15 Mar 2018

(On passing by a group of Christians
with a sign - “SMILE! It’s Sunday!”)

I felt slapped in the face, stunned, and then . . .  enraged.

Though I drove on in steely silence, I wanted to slam on the brakes, storm into that cluster of shiny happy young people and throw down a Molotov cocktail of sudden death, mental illness, tragedy, and suffering of all kinds into their church street party: “NO! I will NOT smile because it’s Sunday. And who are you to tell me I should? Who are you to imply that if I do not smile, I somehow don’t measure up to your understanding of what faith or salvation is?”

Rage boiled within me for miles and miles, churning over the shame these young people tossed around in an insular, and therefore, arrogant obliviousness.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/03/15/indiana-university-of-pennsylvania-professor-alison-downie-explains-why-smiling-christians-enraged-her/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #81 on: April 17, 2018, 06:10:01 am »
... @feminist Libtard stronghold WASHINGTON STATE of course:

Gov’t Must Impose ‘Transgender’
Demands Nationwide, Says Judge

NEIL MUNRO - 16 Apr 2018

A federal judge in Washington State has declared that all civic groups nationwide must accept people of the other sex into their single-sex spaces and activities, or else be stigmatized and sued by the federal government.

In legal jargon, Judge Marsha Pechman declared in a lawsuit against the Pentagon’s “transgender” policy that the federal government must use its powers to champion people who want to live as members of the sex, either inside the military or outside, just as it must use federal powers to suppress racism:

Today, the Court concludes that transgender people constitute a suspect class. Transgender people have long been forced to live in silence, or to come out and face the threat of overwhelming discrimination. Therefore, the Court grants summary judgment in Plaintiffs’ and Washington’s favor as to the applicable level of scrutiny. The Ban specifically targets one of the most vulnerable groups in our society, and must satisfy strict scrutiny if it is to survive.

In this context, the term “strict scrutiny” means that people who say they are transgender must be treated as members of the opposite sex by all federal or state agencies, universities, schools and civic groups that accept federal dollars, except in rare circumstances.... feminists have embraced the transgender ideology because it blurs the civic distinctions between the two equal, different and complementary sexes.... Feminists say that pro-transgender policies will erase the concept of women — and of women’s rights —  because men will be women.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/04/16/government-must-sue-to-impose-transgender-claims-nationwide/
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #82 on: April 17, 2018, 07:25:14 am »
Why does anyone live in Washington or California? They are run by absolute anti-American morons!
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!