Author Topic: Re: Vladimir Putin  (Read 138977 times)

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
Re: Vladimir Putin
« on: August 31, 2013, 06:24:57 pm »
V L A D I M I R    P U T I N

... I don't know. I find myself coming down
on the side of this Russian leader in almost
every instance these days. Is he a 'truther'?

Putin: "In the 20th century, the Soviet Union made the state's role absolute. In the long run, this made the Soviet economy totally uncompetitive. This lesson cost us dearly. I am sure nobody wants to see it repeated."

He promotes free enterprise, opposing huge public debt
and out-of-control money printing ... and stands against
the 'old money' power of the Rothschilds.

Putin: “Look at their (America's) trade balance, their debt, and budget. They turn on the printing press and flood  the whole world with government bonds. There is no way we will act this way.... We don’t have the luxury of such hooliganism.”

He is a staunch defender of MORALITY ... and Christianity
and the other major religions, instituting Morality & Ethics
classes into Russian Middle Schools ... can you BELIEVE it?

Putin: "Orthodox Christianity has always played a special role in shaping our statehood, our culture, our morals. The Church may be seperate from the State. But in the soul and history of our people, it is all together. It always has been and always will be."

He tries to protect school kids from the onslaught of the
homosexual agenda, banning 'gay pride' parades and such and
instituting new laws against spreading 'Homosexual Propaganda'
to underage kids.

Putin: "We are determined to use any means to strengthen positive demographic tendencies (birth rates). ...We need to  to save the people of Russia."
Putin:  “It is important that families make that step (of having a third child). I am convinced that the norm in Russia should become a family with three children.”

He has enacted laws severely LIMITING abortion ...

He opposes escalating the war in Syria ... as elsewhere in the world, ie. Iran.

He is OPPOSED to NWO / World Government ...

Putin: "Some people are constantly insisting on the necessity to divide up our country and are trying to spread this theory. ...There are those who would like to build a unipolar world, who would themselves like to rule all of humanity."

... and he is HUGELY popular in his country ... and for good reason.

The US needs a leader like this ... in my opinion.

VLADIMIR PUTIN ~ "BLUEBERRY HILL":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV4IjHz2yIo

READ HERE w/Links:~~~~~~> http://www.tomatobubble.com/who_hates_putin.html

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline Tommya77

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2013, 07:19:08 pm »
I am not like the majority of people here, I think everyone should have an opinion and be allowed to express it. I for one am not 100% sold on Putin or all of his ideas.

I believe that woman have the right to decide what to do with their bodies.

I feel that gays are okay, they don't bother me. If they want to get married and be miserable like the rest of us straight married people, knock yourself out.

He is a wolf in sheep's clothing. I was a FSU expert in the military and the things this guy has done and knows is insane. He is worth BILLIONS, and is running a Monarchy over there, he can be in power until 2024. That type of job security lets you make decisions that might not be popular with the people.

I know the USA is in a world of crap right now, and we need people to keep clear heads and be more vocal and protest. I for one am so sad at how the government is acting. Obama needs to be impeached, but it won't happen. It is all about money and power.

So in closing, you have the right to like or dislike anything. I am just trying to point out a different view.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2013, 07:46:47 pm »
He is worth BILLIONS, and is running a Monarchy over there, he can be in power until 2024. That type of job security lets you make decisions that might not be popular with the people.

Does Putin Have Billions $$$ ?

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/articles/celebrity/how-vladimir-putin-stashed-away-a-secret-70-billion-personal-fortune/

Offline Bernard

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2013, 07:48:05 pm »
Putin to (Nobel Prize winner) Obama: 'Think about future Syria victims' (FULL VIDEO)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUyPpT0_8Gg

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2013, 08:41:33 pm »

... and, besides, he looks like Illya Kuryakin (David McCallum)
from the old sixties spy -vs- spy TV show
Man From U.N.C.L.E.

;D   ;D    ;D

[/URL]

WATCH:
  ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjmOkqU6Roo

Offline Anon27

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2013, 08:49:34 pm »
He is an interesting fella. Very intelligent, tough as nails, concerned with rising quality of life for the people.

The world would be FUBAR without a strong leader in Russia. Iran, for instance, would unquestionably be a go. China isn't strong enough militarily or economically to do anything alone on a large scale in terms of warfare.

Look at how much mainstream Western press is out there vilifying him, then read his point of view as well as provocative statements condemning American hegemony, and it becomes crystal clear he aint no company man.
"Thanks to technological progress,
Big Brother can now be almost as omnipresent as God."

- Aldous Huxley

Offline Honor18

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2013, 07:43:46 am »
Would not say the guy is wonderful by any means but I would take him over Barry anyday at this point. If you look at the last couple of interviews he has done you will not hear a bunch of Rhetoric about "International Norms" and so forth....

Offline Highland

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2013, 08:36:37 am »
Putin:  “It is important that families make that step (of having a third child). I am convinced that the norm in Russia should become a family with three children.”

More white christian children. Has to be bad right? A christian with money and having any power or control over anything? Anti white bigoted tribal commune group workers used communism as a tool to exterminate 60 million Christians in Russia.     

Offline Tommya77

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2013, 09:42:10 am »
Why is it always about religion? Religion has started more wars than anything. The guy of course has some good ideas, so do agnostic people, or atheist, Jews, Muslim. People need to learn to accept one another for their differences and just get along.

So tired of war around every corner, or our country having to put their noses in it. Muslim countries have been at war for THOUSANDS of years and it will continue for a thousand more.

So let us evaluate the mans character (which is lacking in many departments) and leave religion out of it.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2013, 09:43:35 am »

... and, besides, he looks like Illya Kuryakin (David McCallum)
from the old sixties spy -vs- spy TV show
Man From U.N.C.L.E.

;D   ;D    ;D

[/URL]

WATCH:
  ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjmOkqU6Roo

Hi; My Name is VLAD! I SPY on WHOLE WORLD: I EVEN SPY on SELF...Ha Ha it's Russian Joke!
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

EvadingGrid

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2013, 09:43:56 am »
The Nazis still want Russia for Lebensraum .

These Nazis want to lower the birth rate, and break up families, and other dark agendas. Russia is heading in the opposite direction, hence they must be demonized by the illuminati whore press.

Just look at the reality, Snowdon did not flee Russia to America land of the Free. Instead he fled from the Evil Empire and got sanctuary in Russia.

Russia is not trying to start a war in Syria to expand its Empire in a quest for total world domination.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2013, 10:09:45 am »

These Nazis want to lower the birth rate, and break up families, and other dark agendas. Russia is heading in the opposite direction, hence they must be demonized by the illuminati whore press.

Just look at the reality, Snowdon did not flee Russia to America land of the Free. Instead he fled from the Evil Empire and got sanctuary in Russia.

Russia is not trying to start a war in Syria to expand its Empire in a quest for total world domination.

EG; I would have to agree on all points and Yes it seems Russia is more in line with Freedom than The USA--and that is a tragedy!

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2013, 10:10:59 am »

+1.  Well spoken ... seems the US and Russia have swapped
agendas in the last few decades, in so many respects.

Offline phyrefly

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2013, 11:33:31 am »
Acutally, yes, we can believe it. No, we don't buy it. The clued-up reader will high-tail it back to the archives for Obama's eye-tic, mentioned during the first primary. That there is some resonance with self-mutilation involved, and is why we speak of it. Another reason is the insurgence of Russian Orthodox Christianity. Putin's argument that secretly, the Russian state and the Russian people's christianity are one, is Freudian nursery pap. The Russian Old Believers in British Columbia (precisely where bark beetles have debauched the trees, in spite of christian conservation) are clued up about the khlysty, those Russian christians who practiced a very special form of mutilation: castration: "Secretly, you're a Catholic," wails, Carlos Castaneda.  The syllabus for studies in the separation of Church and State should include at least nine units:

1) Carl Gustav Jung, Why I Am Not A Catholic

2) Paul Klebnikov, Conversations with a Barbarian

3) Haegglund, Radical Atheism: Derrida and the Time of Life

4) Hodder, The Domestication of Europe

5) Apollon, A Lasting Heresy

6) Oberschall A, Seidman M, Food Coercion in Revolution and Civil War: Who Wins and How They Do It, Comparative Studies in Society and History (2005) 47:372-402

7) Julia Kristeva, The Sense and Non-Sense of Revolt

8) The Chinese Sky During the Han
(For the B.C. star chart in the back, showing in the constellation, Lupus, the asterism, Jizu,  'a group of soldiers.')

9) www. Postscript on the Societies of Control

Offline chris jones

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2013, 12:13:02 pm »
Obama VS Putin              ROUND I.

Putin is a tough son of a gun, no getting around it. Russia learned its lesson in Afghanistan, HARD TIMES, disgraced, shamed.
  When will we learn??.
  The elites want Syria, then what, --------Iran!
  They are monopolizing the telly with their suckling minions with the humanitarian war drum, bomb em , the humitarian way..
            My worry is there will be another gas attack staged to appear its Assad's regime to give these freaks more leverage.
                       Its showtime USA, how many in our congress want perpetual war,, show of hands, yeas and nays.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2013, 12:16:11 pm »
I was just glancing at this thread and thinking how inside out the world has become. I recall growing up during the cold war, and now it seems everything is inverted. If I wanted to see a free and fair election, I would look at the russian model, and if I wanted to see a corrupt election I would look at the american election system.

Its like we have stepped through Alice's Looking Glass.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2013, 01:09:06 pm »
I was just glancing at this thread and thinking how inside out the world has become. I recall growing up during the cold war, and now it seems everything is inverted. If I wanted to see a free and fair election, I would look at the russian model, and if I wanted to see a corrupt election I would look at the american election system.
Its like we have stepped through Alice's Looking Glass.
Hi E. The cold war, people scared out of their minds.. Do you remember the screachers, alert warnings  signalson street corners, the Emergency Broadcasts coming on the tube and radio..., this is a test BS. Hiding under our LIL desks if nuked, at school ..
      THE FEAR..........
Russia has it's problems, but Putin seems to be playing his cards wisely.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2013, 01:45:19 pm »
Acutally, yes, we can believe it. No, we don't buy it. The clued-up reader will high-tail it back to the archives for Obama's eye-tic, mentioned during the first primary. That there is some resonance with self-mutilation involved, and is why we speak of it. Another reason is the insurgence of Russian Orthodox Christianity. Putin's argument that secretly, the Russian state and the Russian people's christianity are one, is Freudian nursery pap. The Russian Old Believers in British Columbia (precisely where bark beetles have debauched the trees, in spite of christian conservation) are clued up about the khlysty, those Russian christians who practiced a very special form of mutilation: castration: "Secretly, you're a Catholic," wails, Carlos Castaneda.  The syllabus for studies in the separation of Church and State should include at least nine units:

1) Carl Gustav Jung, Why I Am Not A Catholic

2) Paul Klebnikov, Conversations with a Barbarian

3) Haegglund, Radical Atheism: Derrida and the Time of Life

4) Hodder, The Domestication of Europe

5) Apollon, A Lasting Heresy

6) Oberschall A, Seidman M, Food Coercion in Revolution and Civil War: Who Wins and How They Do It, Comparative Studies in Society and History (2005) 47:372-402

7) Julia Kristeva, The Sense and Non-Sense of Revolt

8) The Chinese Sky During the Han
(For the B.C. star chart in the back, showing in the constellation, Lupus, the asterism, Jizu,  'a group of soldiers.')

9) www. Postscript on the Societies of Control

... it's probably just me, but I don't get your posts ... they fly over
my head like August fireflies. Something about Obama's eye-tic,
bark beetles, Carlos Castaneda, mutilation, castration, Lupus and the
Old Believers in British Columbia.

Anyway, let's start with No. 1,
Carl Gustav Jung, Why I Am Not A Catholic:

READ ARTICLE HERE:
http://www.catholicculture.org/culture/library/view.cfm?recnum=246

New Book Shows Scary Side of Jung

by Paul Likoudis

In the past 30 years, a "quiet revolution" has taken place in the Catholic Church as the psychoanalytical teachings of Carl Jung), replaced those of Jesus Christ, St. Paul, St. Augustine, and St. Thomas Aquinas in the "mainstream" of Catholic teaching in Western Europe and the United States-a revolution which most Catholics have not yet noticed.

How odd that the Swiss psychoanalyst, who considered himself the founder of a new religion to replace traditional Christianity, who wrote of his own "deification" as a lion-headed god from an ancient Aryan mystery cult, should achieve such pre-eminent status.

Odder yet, in our post-Holocaust world, that Jung, a virulent anti-Semite whom the British Foreign Office wanted tried at the Nuremberg war crimes trials as a Nazi pseudoscientist, should be embraced as a spiritual guide by millions of Catholics seeking psychological healing.

Even odder is the fact that Jung, an "apostle for adultery," who believed in (and practiced) polygamy, who devoted his life to overthrowing patriarchal society and reviving the ancient pagan gods of the libido, should have his "insights" into masculinity and femininity and sexuality upheld by a woman Dolores Leckey-who has headed the U.S. bishops' Marriage and Family Life Office in their national conference for 20 years!

These bizarre developments in the Catholic Church have not yet had the hearing they deserve, but a new book by Richard Noll., a clinical psychologist and lecturer in the history of science at Harvard University, should generate. some long-overdue discussion.

Two years after publishing The Jung Cult (Princeton University Press), which demonstrated that Jung deliberately founded a new religious movement, Noll is back with The Aryan Christ: The Secret Life of C. G. Jung (Random House), which presents even more explosive revelations detailing Jung's obsession with overthrowing orthodox Christianity.

Noll shows how Jung was, in many ways, the product of his environment. He was the grandson of an apostate Catholic and physician, Karl Gustav Jung, who rose high in Masonic and Illuminati circles. The elder Karl might have been-Carl Jung believed he was-the result of an adulterous affair between K. G.'s mother and Goethe; at any rate, adultery and Masonic mysticism and occultism would continue racing through the Jung genes.

Offline Highland

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2013, 04:02:19 pm »
Why is it always about religion? Religion has started more wars than anything. The guy of course has some good ideas, so do agnostic people, or atheist, Jews, Muslim. People need to learn to accept one another for their differences and just get along.

So tired of war around every corner, or our country having to put their noses in it. Muslim countries have been at war for THOUSANDS of years and it will continue for a thousand more.

So let us evaluate the mans character (which is lacking in many departments) and leave religion out of it.
60 million Christians were left out of the deal in Russia. Tv news or even alternative news are not going to be talking about this particular situation. Funny thing about claimed non religious people is that they seem to go right to making up rules that they expect everyone to follow without remembering that with out any religion there are no rules. 

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2013, 06:53:00 am »

... there is a good chance that this
businiss of Putin's 'taking the iniative'
in the Syrian crisis ... that is, pushing
for disarmament ... is purely a "good cop,
bad cop" ploy cooked up by TPTB, for
whatever reason ... I don't know. But
my gut feeling says it is for real, that
Russia has, indeed, thrown a monkeywrench
into the US warplans ... at least temporarily.
Whatever the case ... and outcome ... Putin
has NO DOUBT elevated himself and his country
in the war-weary eyes of the civilized world ...
myself included:

As Obama Pauses Action, Putin Takes Center Stage

By STEVEN LEE MYERS
Published: September 11, 2013

MOSCOW — President Vladimir V. Putin has been many things to President Obama: a partner at times, an irritant more often, the host of the elusive Edward J. Snowden and “the bored kid in the back of the classroom” who offered so little on the administration’s foreign policy goals that Mr. Obama canceled plans to hold a summit meeting in Moscow last week.

Yet suddenly Mr. Putin has eclipsed Mr. Obama as the world leader driving the agenda in the Syria crisis. He is offering a potential, if still highly uncertain, alternative to what he has vocally criticized as America’s militarism and reasserted Russian interests in a region where it had been marginalized since the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Although circumstances could shift yet again, Mr. Putin appears to have achieved several objectives, largely at Washington’s expense. He has handed a diplomatic lifeline to his longtime ally in Syria, President Bashar al-Assad, who not long ago appeared at risk of losing power and who President Obama twice said must step down. He has stopped Mr. Obama from going around the United Nations Security Council, where Russia holds a veto, to assert American priorities unilaterally.

In an Op-Ed article in The New York Times released on Wednesday, Mr. Putin laid down a strong challenge to Mr. Obama’s vision of how to address the turmoil, arguing that a military strike risked “spreading the conflict far beyond Syria’s borders” and would violate international law, undermining postwar stability.

HERE'S THE OP-ED from PUTIN ~~~> http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/12/opinion/putin-plea-for-caution-from-russia-on-syria.html

READ ARTICLE at NYT HERE: ~~~>http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/12/world/europe/as-obama-pauses-action-putin-takes-center-stage.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=edit_th_20130912

Offline chris jones

« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2013, 08:16:30 am »
 Utopia, show me! Not on this planet.
However I get high on the truth, Putin is anti-war-ant-invasion.  Depiste all the HS thats spit at him he is one voice that recognizes the the catastrophe if Syria is attacked.
  By the way, he is a Chrisitan as  was his mother. Even if he was an athiest I'd give him creds for attemtping to stop this USA syndicate from genociding yet another nation..Syria , human beings live there, a tad of respect for life goes a long way.
  Sending weapons to the Al-Qaeda, funding them, providing mercs, intell, shames this nation.
Is their a master plan, for sure the neocons have one and are not pleased Putin told them to muck off and stop invading nations.
   Take the truth whever ya find it folks, you may not like this guy , his doemstic platform, but he doesn't seem to like genocide, our regime does.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2013, 08:52:29 am »

... there is a good chance that this
businiss of Putin's 'taking the iniative'
in the Syrian crisis ... that is, pushing
for disarmament ... is purely a "good cop,
bad cop" ploy cooked up by TPTB, for
whatever reason ... I don't know. But
my gut feeling says it is for real, that
Russia has, indeed, thrown a monkeywrench
into the US warplans ... at least temporarily.
Whatever the case ... and outcome ... Putin
has NO DOUBT elevated himself and his country
in the war-weary eyes of the civilized world ...
myself included:
[/color}

Agreed.  We still have to sleep with one eye open.  If the NWO REALLY WANTS TO GO TO WAR, I'M LOOKING FOR A HUGE FALSE FLAG that they will blame on some group of terrorists affiliated with Syria.  Just a hunch.  I hope it doesn't happen.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2013, 01:37:27 pm »
 The only possible way they could pull of an attack is an FF..                         Thats a  Bump larson.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2013, 09:18:27 am »

... our old friend and excellent
commentator, PAUL CRAIG ROBERTS
gives us his take on the re-emergence
of V. Putin and, by extension, Russia:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Putin Steps Into World Leadership Role

September 12, 2013

Putin’s article in the September 11 New York Times has the stuck pigs squealing. The squealing stuck pigs are just who you thought they would be–all those whose agendas and profits would be furthered by an attack on Syria by the obama Stasi regime.

Included among the squealing stuck pigs are Human Rights Watch bloggers who seem to be financed out of the CIA’s back pocket.

Does any institution remain that has not been corrupted by Washington’s money?

Notice that the reason Putin is being criticized is that he has blocked the obama regime from attacking Syria and slaughtering countless numbers of Syrians in the name of human rights. The stuck pigs are outraged that obama’s war has been blocked. They were so much looking forward to the mass slaughter that they believe would advance their profits and agendas.

Most of Putin’s critics are too intellectually challenged to comprehend that Putin’s brilliant and humane article has left Putin the leader of the free world and defender of the rule of law and exposed obama for what he is–the leader of a rogue, lawless, unaccountable government committed to lies and war crimes.

The destabilization of other countries is precisely the main aim of Washington’s wars in the Middle East. Washington intends for radicalization of Muslims to spread strife into the Muslim populations of Russia and China.

READ ARTICLE HERE ~~~>
http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2013/09/12/putin-steps-into-world-leadership-role-paul-craig-roberts/

Offline chris jones

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2013, 01:43:09 pm »
Holly..  Good summary..  Thanks..............
           American need to face up to the fact the neocons WANT perpetual war..
                    The elites are Pizzed, they assumed it would be a peice of cake.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2013, 02:18:06 pm »
                Remember, the USSR went broke in Afghanistan..

Putin didn't say to much about the invasion did he at the time, or have I missed something here.

He is sitting back watching the USA debt increase, that's all.        Afghanistan, Libya, Iraq, etc..

He hit on a humanitarian note, why blow up more humans? OK, he's right, but surely Russia and Assad have serious money involved.

Why waste a bullet when the elites are bringing down this nation from the inside,  going out of business   sale prices.
                             American pie on sale USA..CHEAP..........Were getting there.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2013, 02:32:26 pm »

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV4IjHz2yIo )

Chris:
"American pie on sale USA..CHEAP"

... maybe next we will hear
Vlad singin' this one:
            ;D

AMERICAN PIE ~> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5ecvBaqHBk

Offline chris jones

« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2013, 02:50:47 pm »
 Holly, thanks ........... the blast from the past...

There is one other song that hits on it,, my memory is weakening, but it was something like.
    Somethings happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear...Everbody look whats going round...
   What the heck was the name of that one do ya know?
   Sorry to go off the map, but whats going on now USA ,,,,went down before........

Offline shipgeek

« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2013, 03:32:52 pm »
VLADIMIR PUTIN ~ "BLUEBERRY HILL":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV4IjHz2yIo

I think former Italian PM Silvio Berlusconi does a much better job as a singer.
He is a real pro at the genre really spontaneous and natural and having a great time with the crowd.

Try this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uMuV2iKWpw

and this - go to 1:39
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFJEZQw7a2Y

;D

He and Vladimir Putin are good friends. Putin often visits Berlusconi in his mansion in Sardinia.

In fact Putin owns a place in Sardinia too, and also another place with a full panoramic view on the hills above Monte Carlo nearby Prince Albert (former Grace Kelly's) residence.

He knows how to hide his game.

::)
E MARE LIBERTAS

Offline shipgeek

« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2013, 03:38:33 pm »

There is one other song that hits on it,, my memory is weakening, but it was something like.
    Somethings happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear...Everbody look whats going round...

Sorry to go off the map, but whats going on now USA ,,,,went down before........

Is this the song you're talking about?

Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth 1967
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp5JCrSXkJY

::)
E MARE LIBERTAS

Offline OpenSight

« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2013, 03:40:42 pm »
I gotta say it again. Do not trust this guy. Do not walk into the trap. I do not want war. I think many of our politicians need to answer for their crimes, but all this blathering over this guy is making me sick. Why don't you just get on your knees and let him walk right in.

Russia’s Shadow Wars

http://spectator.org/archives/2012/10/15/russias-shadow-wars

The bottom line for the Russian defense structure is the fact that it no longer has a readily available enemy land force to either threaten or defend against. Large numbers of Russian infantry and tanks are not needed to protect Russia’s eastern or western reaches. In the contemporary strategic world it is the nuclear-armed Russian navy and air force along with missiles of every range that are the true heirs of Peter the Great’s historic forces. And in more modern times there can be no comparison between the dynamic Marshal Georgy Zhukov of World War II and General Makarov of today — no matter the latter’s posturing.

Makarov and his boss, Vladimir Putin, still firmly believe in the Cold War guide of having a powerful enemy against whom Russia can rant. Peaceful competition just doesn’t seem to be enough. Of course, neither the general nor the president really wants war. They want ascertainable enemies whom they can blame for Russia’s shortcomings. It may seem too obviously self-serving, but it’s true. The only lasting legacy of Soviet communism is the instinct to see the West as behind all of Russia’s faults.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Wars_involving_Russia
Reality is real, existence exists.

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2013, 03:41:27 pm »
Nature abhors a vacuum - Obamarx's total lack of leadership left a vacuum - and Putin is filling it.
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2013, 03:42:50 pm »

Buffalo Springfield "Something's Happening Here".

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline Anon27

« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2013, 03:54:10 pm »
Nature abhors a vacuum - Obamarx's total lack of leadership left a vacuum - and Putin is filling it.

Sad state of affairs when a former Commie exemplifies leadership.
"Thanks to technological progress,
Big Brother can now be almost as omnipresent as God."

- Aldous Huxley

Offline Dorrogeray

« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2013, 05:40:01 pm »
I gotta say it again. Do not trust this guy. Do not walk into the trap. I do not want war. I think many of our politicians need to answer for their crimes, but all this blathering over this guy is making me sick. Why don't you just get on your knees and let him walk right in.

Agreed. But as a balance of power in the short to medium term, he might do some good, whether consciously or not. Cue Syria.

They want ascertainable enemies whom they can blame for Russia’s shortcomings. It may seem too obviously self-serving, but it’s true. The only lasting legacy of Soviet communism is the instinct to see the West as behind all of Russia’s faults.

No kidding. Every state wants that, along with crime and insecurity (of all sorts, financial, physical, psychical, etc). Otherwise the truth would become too obvious to see.. the fact that the state is just a concept used by parasitical class to transfer wealth and disguise agression & evil as virtue & peace.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2013, 05:58:33 pm »

... I agree that Putin is no doubt stinkin' rich,
like ALL the Uber-elite ... however, let's hope,
with his middle-class background, that he has
not lost his heart & soul to the Dark Side ... his
policies and public posture certainly give us some
reason for optimism. Don't forget JFK ... rich boy
with a social conscience, who stood his ground.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2013, 08:13:31 pm »
He defends his nations intersts & that of innocents &  possibly full blown war M.E.
  Are the rebels, Al_Q's being funded, by eltes or not, weapons, money, mercs, contractors, agency intell, or not?.
Did our muppets order out military to attack an innocent nation, Iraq or not, did they deceive us or were they on the level about Iraq's WMD's.         Or was genociding Americans citizens choice.
  Lybia, was it simply to get  Gaddafi wacked and take over, did these fine old rebbs torture and sodomize him with a knife.
Did the regime disregard the Geneva convention when waterboarding  and torturing.
  Was it necessary to invade Aghanistan under the Guize we were hunting the brains behind 911.
Was Bengahiz hit by by who, what was Stevens realy doing, and why the coverup.
Am I a Russian, NO, do I go along with all their domestic  tactics. their gov policy , NO..      &     NOR  Ours either.
  He hit a note, why begin a total clustermuck...  Haven't the elites made enough money and domestically degraded out nation, both financial and morally..
  Is this realy about sarin gas, or was it staged to appear to be. ( the results prove no dice brothers, thisd was HS)

Go figure.. The had their Afhganistan, the result were a no win, neither are ours. WHO, profits$$$ and gains controll...
  Has the regime robbed our coffers and left us in a generation of debt, perpetual war and invasion will deterime the fat of this nation if the people don't wake the mcuk up, Putin may be using this to get an edge, so what, he is not genociding to do this.
  Simply wiaiting for the deteroration of the OLE USA, along with many other nations, including the entity within our borders and in high places.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2013, 10:39:52 pm »

... here's a couple interesting videos ... Putin
and his religion (Catholic) ... to me, he comes off
as thoroughly authentic, not some faux religionist
like so many politicians, no matter the country
or the religion in question.

What do you think?

VLADIMIR PUTIN SPEAKS ABOUT HIS BAPTISM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXhHqfMFLCI

PUTIN AND THE CHURCH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRgWVAfHNZM

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2013, 02:48:45 am »

Don't forget JFK ... rich boy with a social conscience, who stood his ground.

and got his head blown off.

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline iamc2

« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2013, 03:52:35 am »
The Big Put-On by Putin?

When did we move The Statue of Liberty: from America to Russia?

Well, I, Will not fall for the Put-On, and I will not look to the Commie for my FREEDOM!

An enemy will always give lip service and friendship: Before they backstab and cut-throat you!

To Russia with Love: a spy flick: the Man from KGB: a worldwide Put-On Reality Show!

My Freedoms come from GOD and The Constitution: NOT FROM A RAT-MAGGOT COMMIE JUDAS INVERTEBRATE ---

What goes to Russia stays in Russia: and I say Stuff It You Commies...